Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 30, 2022 9:01 AM
May 2011
pjposullivan said:
Is the first Gundam show with a harem? Trying to think of one, none to come mind very easily.
Iron Blooded Orphans
Oct 30, 2022 9:08 AM

Feb 2016
I kind of wish they didn't go into stupid school melodrama shit and "OMG DATE" kind of stuff to go on into duels, this is such a stupid attempt at creating conflict it completely nullifies the tension it's trying to build up.

Also, imo Elan should have been the real MC, he has more air of a gundam MC than Suletta.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Oct 30, 2022 9:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Seems though the school isn't quite given up on proving that Arial is a gundam though. As suits go Arial is truly unique inside and out thats for sure. Funny seeing Guel jealous though. Looks like in the end Suletta didn't have what Elan had hoped to find after all. The dual between Elan and Guel though was a fun way to escalate things that developed from Elan's disappointment. Whether in appearance or gear Pharact looks very similar to Arial. Have to say despite his brash tactics Guel's fight with Elan was quite the impressive spectacle. But wow his defeat was also so shockingly cruel as well. Still now his starters are finished looks like Elan's going for the main course. And the stakes this time really are high. Overall an excellent ep that featured some nice expansion on Elan that painted him almost akin to a villain while showing his skill at MS combat as well. Curious at how Suletta's dual with Elan would go though because in terms of skill he trumps her in every way. But looking forward to next week now. Side note Guel's image in school suffers once more lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2022 9:36 AM

Feb 2018
Guel cant stop taking L lmao, and that fat shipping girl is so fucking annoying jfc

Suletta is so dumb its about time she stops being so naive and Elan needs some ass whooping he needs to stay away from suletta
Oct 30, 2022 9:46 AM

Oct 2013
AkeZZZ said:
oh sh!t Elan is gonna NTR-ed Aerial from Suletta.

Sunrise gotta stay true to the spirit of NTR god Kira-Jesus-Yamato one way or another.

poemofdevil said:
Lol@Guel. Starting to feel that the poor bastard probably should have been the main character.. I'd be interested in seeing if he could rehabilitate himself. Instead it's just Suletta stumbling around like a nervous idiot every week.

Really enjoyed the battle at the end of the episode, however I'm hoping the story gets more interesting soon. We're getting two cours so maybe it will take a while to get bigger, but I hope there's more to this series than just people dueling with each other every week.

I don't mind Suletta, but ngl, Guel is steadily becoming my fav char of the show ~ dude's a pretty damn good pilot which funnily enough they put in the ACTUAL underdog position ~ facing Gundams in non-gundams is a big no-no. Facing a main char in a gundam and a potential main antagonist/rival for the main char in a gundam , while in a non-gundam is omega-unlucky.

But these fights allow him to show what his got even better I feel. Not that Suletta or Elan are bad pilots (heck, they're arguably monster-level) , but for a pilot w/o special features, he's impressive.
Oct 30, 2022 10:11 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
the frozen boy is nastier than he looks!!! :(
Oct 30, 2022 10:34 AM
Aug 2017
Best episode in the show.
The fact that has 0% MIORINE made it even better.
Finally some character to move the narrative to something more interesting, that CEO corp and Miorine trying to runaway plot were crap.

Elan had hope that ZUlleta was like him, that has being cursed to be attrached to his suit, but she is way different and that hurted him a lot, people said that he was emontionless, but after he used Aerial, he was mad disappointed.
Oct 30, 2022 10:39 AM

Dec 2021
These duels makes absolutely no sense to me.

Guel: If I win, then you can't go near Suletta, Elan.
Suletta: Excuse me, what? So I can't -
Judge: Don't interfere, Suletta. This duel doesn't affect you
Suletta: But it clearly does!
Judge: Too bad so sad, Suletta. What are your demands, Elan?
Elan: I get to duel Suletta if I win.
Suletta: How does tha-
Judge: Sounds good to me.
Suletta: WTF, are you stupid? Guel can't agree to make *me* fight Elan. Besides, you don't need to beat Guel to duel me. Just duel me instead.
Judge: Suletta, shut up. This doesn't concern you.
Suletta: Have you gone mad?!?! It so obviously does
Elan: Also, if I beat Suletta, then I get her Gundam.
Suletta: FUCK NO!I would never wager my family! But let me guess, I can't reject his demand.
Judge: You know it.

Somebody please tell me that I missed something, because that's how I remember it, and if that's how it actually happened then this show is getting dumb fast.
KittenCuddlerOct 30, 2022 10:55 AM
Oct 30, 2022 10:59 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
When's Guel gonna take a W, he desperately needs one. Definitely seeing potential for him to grow big.
Oct 30, 2022 11:04 AM

Sep 2018
Smudy said:
When's Guel gonna take a W, he desperately needs one. Definitely seeing potential for him to grow big.

He's just waiting for one more L so he can combine his 4 L's and dual-wield W's
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 30, 2022 11:21 AM
Aug 2020
Just watched the latest episode, and quite funny to see the harem activities
Oct 30, 2022 11:21 AM
Aug 2020
Overall been enjoying the series so far. 8/10 for me
Oct 30, 2022 11:33 AM

Jan 2019
Elan is definitely interesting, he said he was wearing someone else's face so maybe he's a completely artifical person who replaced the real Elan?

Also an interesting contrast in that he hates himself and gundams because he was created specifically to be able to pilot one, while Suletta sees Ariel as family because they bonded when they were both very young.

I imagine we'll see the double standard of Elan and the big corps being allowed gundams while Suletta had to fight for hers.

Oct 30, 2022 11:36 AM
Jul 2019
Fail_Man_X said:
pjposullivan said:
Is the first Gundam show with a harem? Trying to think of one, none to come mind very easily.
Iron Blooded Orphans

Really how was that one tho, still very new to the Gundam series
Oct 30, 2022 11:37 AM
Dec 2021
I absolutely love this episode! You can do it Suletta-san!!
Oct 30, 2022 11:38 AM
Jul 2019
Fail_Man_X said:
pjposullivan said:
Iron Blooded Orphans

Also how does this compare to Witch of Mercury?
Oct 30, 2022 12:04 PM

Apr 2015
Starting to feel bad for Guel. They keep beating him. Redemption arc when?
Oct 30, 2022 12:10 PM

Jan 2012
Opening fight for this ep seems a bit lower in quality compared to the rest. Looks like it would be from a entirely different show. Guess they didn't allocate too much of the budget to this one fight that wasn't between main characters.

I'm curious about what Suletta's mom's plan for sending Suletta to this school was. She obviously didn't tell Sulletta anything or give her instructions to not let people investigate Ariel considering she willing let Ceres pilot it with no resistance. People are definitely gona find out its a gundam, which I guess is part of her plan, but why in danger her daughter for it? I got no idea what her end game is
Oct 30, 2022 12:37 PM
May 2011
Theannoy3rd1 said:
Fail_Man_X said:
Iron Blooded Orphans

Also how does this compare to Witch of Mercury?
I hated IBO and dropped it.
Oct 30, 2022 12:45 PM
Jul 2022
Show is blasphemy to the gundam name. Guel is made to look incompetent to demonize the male characters.
Oct 30, 2022 12:47 PM
Jul 2014
LemmaEOF said:
straight shippers get baited once again lmao

Cute given the number of you who are only watching because you've deluded yourselves into thinking you're getting a lesbian couple.
Oct 30, 2022 12:58 PM

Mar 2014
I'm becoming a Guel simp
Oct 30, 2022 1:17 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
These guys duel for everything under the sun don't they? Was rooting for Guel but it was painfully obvious that clone pretty boy was going to get the W.

Smudy said:

He needs a better unit. Keeps on battling Gundam's with that crappy mobile suite doesn't cut it. He needs a red Zaku.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 30, 2022 1:33 PM
Nov 2018
Orange_is_White said:
These duels makes absolutely no sense to me.

Guel: If I win, then you can't go near Suletta, Elan.
Suletta: Excuse me, what? So I can't -
Judge: Don't interfere, Suletta. This duel doesn't affect you
Suletta: But it clearly does!
Judge: Too bad so sad, Suletta. What are your demands, Elan?
Elan: I get to duel Suletta if I win.
Suletta: How does tha-
Judge: Sounds good to me.
Suletta: WTF, are you stupid? Guel can't agree to make *me* fight Elan. Besides, you don't need to beat Guel to duel me. Just duel me instead.
Judge: Suletta, shut up. This doesn't concern you.
Suletta: Have you gone mad?!?! It so obviously does
Elan: Also, if I beat Suletta, then I get her Gundam.
Suletta: FUCK NO!I would never wager my family! But let me guess, I can't reject his demand.
Judge: You know it.

Somebody please tell me that I missed something, because that's how I remember it, and if that's how it actually happened then this show is getting dumb fast.

I think you did miss something, it is not getting dumb, it was retarded from the very beginning.

Duels mechanics is beyond stupid and yet they make it central part of the storyline time after time.

Suletta Mercury joins Asticassia School of Technology in hopes to become a mecha pilot. All that she owns in the world is her "GUND protocol" mecha.

Turns out there is a rule in the school - you have to duel anyone who wants it and if you lose your opponent can demand anything from you - drop out of school, give them everything you own, get married regardless of your preferences, literally whatever comes to the opponent's mind.

But wait - she just joined to learn to become a pilot! There are likely dozens to hundreds of people who are better pilots or own better equipment. Why would she join this retarded school? I mean she doesn't look bright but there must be a limit. Just out of respect to the viewer's intelligence.

Duel 1 conditions - Suletta drops out of school vs Guel apologizes to Miorine - is she insane? Miorine calls her an idiot and it is difficult to disagree. Right after that Miorine steals her precious mecha for no reason at all and almost loses because she knows nothing about it. WTF is wrong with her? She has no business calling other people idiots.

Duel 2 - Miorine's father accepts Suletta as Miorine's fiancee vs Miorine obeys her father. But wait - Suletta is arrested for using an illegal Gundam, it is decided that her mecha will be destroyed and she will be kicked out of school. So she has no mecha to use in the duel and even if she wins it doesn't solve anything - her mecha will still be destroyed and she will be kicked out. On top of that she has zero interest in marrying retarded Miorine. She wins nothing regardless of the result! Note that duel doesn't make any sense for father either - unwanted Gundam is already gone and Miorine already obeys him.

Duel 3 - Elan stays away from Suletta vs Elan duels Suletta, - but Elan can't demand anything from Suletta, she is not a participant in the duel, the judge just said exactly that. She gains nothing if Elan loses, this is not her duel. On top of that she is so dumb that she would accept the duel 4 without duel 3. She did it twice already.

Duel 4 - Suletta gives her mecha to Elan vs what? We don't know yet but I expect it to be just as retarded as 3 previous duels. She will not demand Elan's mecha or his company or all his money or him dropping out of school. Elan probably will have to apologize to Miorine for no reason because there wasn't enough her poinless angst in this episode.

And this is on top of Ad Stella Gundam timeline created specifically for this series. The new cool timeline where Gundam is not a bunch of awesome mecha machines fighting in space for freedom, honor and justice but some failed "GUND protocol" abortion which kills the pilots used by mentally challenged kids to play retarded games.

I generally like Gundam series. This one is technically well made but the story makes no sense.
Oct 30, 2022 1:43 PM
Jun 2021
Yurifrens officially BTFO.

Pharact is a badass suit, I love snipers and long-range cannons on my mecha.

The story is FINALLY starting to unfold. FINALLY. No more school shenanigans.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Oct 30, 2022 2:29 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Victory is never decided by mobile suit performance alone!

Yes most definitely. Now let me send out my drones to immobilize you from a mile away

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 30, 2022 2:31 PM

Nov 2016
Guel is getting violated, give the man a break.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 30, 2022 2:35 PM
Oct 2020
That new black mobile suit looks so cool! I thought Elan would be nice but he’s kinda mean.

What a brutal match too! I need the model kit of that new mobile suit immediately.

Need more info on the big plot happening in the background too! Give us the details!

I have to wonder what Elan is thinking trying to get the Aerial. Hopefully Suletta beats him in the next duel.

Good episode!
Oct 30, 2022 2:48 PM
Nov 2021
Last episode was intriguing with the planet wide Earth-Space difficulties. Made me perk up a bit.
This episode, I'm invested. Elan sold me in less than 5 minutes.
Oct 30, 2022 2:58 PM

Oct 2019
Fail_Man_X said:
pjposullivan said:
Iron Blooded Orphans

Ah, yes, of course, thank you, that brought back the memories, it was not only a harem, but one that outlasted him!
Oct 30, 2022 3:19 PM
Jul 2014
If there's another Gundam series which has caused a massive wave of smug fat girls who think their favourite genre has infiltrated someone else's like this one, I haven't seen it.
Oct 30, 2022 4:02 PM

Aug 2020
can they just leave suletta alone she just cant catch a break, neither can guel lol
Oct 30, 2022 6:22 PM

Oct 2018
I‘ll be honest, G-Witch would have worked better as a Build Series. Even Duel Academy from Yugioh GX is more believable than anything that happens in this show. The story elements, the character driven drama and setting don’t mesh well together. It‘s gotten so bad, that it makes me wish Kyoukai Senki back and that’s definitely not something someone should ever say about any show.

Still, the action scenes are well done, though they lack the polish of G-Reco and AGE.
Oct 30, 2022 6:41 PM

Apr 2022
The harem expands.
Oct 30, 2022 6:59 PM
May 2021
kuroneko99 said:
"This stone may be... your sibling or someone like that."
nope, it's a gigantic robot, I suppose.

Plot twist: Her sibling is inside the mech.....
Oct 30, 2022 7:13 PM
Jun 2022
I’m really enjoying this so far. First time watching a Gundam anime—thought I did read some of The Origin—and yeah it’s definitely one I look forward to each week.
Oct 30, 2022 8:43 PM

Feb 2014
Man, I was really hoping Guel would win against Elan. It was sad to see Suletta’s heart get crushed like that man.
Oct 30, 2022 9:18 PM

Sep 2018
Rowd said:
Opening fight for this ep seems a bit lower in quality compared to the rest. Looks like it would be from a entirely different show. Guess they didn't allocate too much of the budget to this one fight that wasn't between main characters.

Was my impression as well. Wonder if they'll improve the drawing in the BD. Even if it was just against mooks, Elan was pretty epic.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Oct 30, 2022 9:46 PM

Dec 2015
Now i actually feel bad for guel, can you win for once kek
Oct 30, 2022 10:12 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
Guel becoming the punching bag I assumed he'd be and I'm loving it hahaha interesting turn of events though. Looking forward to next week.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Oct 31, 2022 12:01 AM

Jan 2022
Id put all of my feeling here about this episode, but it would wind up being basically an essay. So TLDR, holy shit did we get some epic fighting action, some deep lore, as well as some implications for future events which are going to be so amazing I don't even know how to put it into words. This show has me so hyped to figure out the ending and mystery its not even funny.
Oct 31, 2022 12:06 AM

Jun 2009
I really enjoy this so far. First and foremost I accept that it's "school drama with mechs" and as far as that goes it's pretty great, how they weave the larger political stakes in with the lives of hot-headed kids.
Oct 31, 2022 4:22 AM

Sep 2014
See Suletta, thats what you get for trying to cheat on Miorine! Remember your responsibility!

Ethan isnt going to ruin the ship and thats all I need to know.

I suspect she will get pushed hard, but Aerial will unlock a new power so she doesnt lose. NGL thats lame and just for a change of pace I want to see her roflstomp Ethan. There is no way she is going to lose Aerial so soon after all.

Speaking of duels it seems like we get one in every episode and Im really down for that.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 31, 2022 7:11 AM

Aug 2018
i'm starting to like Guel more
Oct 31, 2022 7:16 AM

Aug 2018
yfelody said:
I'm becoming a Guel simp
hahahaha yeah same
Oct 31, 2022 8:19 AM
Oct 2022
Wouldn’t Elan Gundam cause issues since it will verify as Gundam due to the gund form and data storm?

Just like Aerial before but 100% verification
Oct 31, 2022 8:47 AM
Jun 2013
it was ok but felt forced.
The main character really isn't growing on me a lot.

Feels like she needs to grow up a bit.
Oct 31, 2022 8:49 AM

Sep 2018
HyakuShikiSilver said:
Show is blasphemy to the gundam name. Guel is made to look incompetent to demonize the male characters.

Wow, astroturfing accounts really are something else. Look at those ratings. Damn.

Bleach fans really are that bad, huh? Giving every popular show that could beat Bleach in rankings a 1, lmao.
ElinchayielOct 31, 2022 8:53 AM
Oct 31, 2022 9:17 AM

Oct 2015
"Ericht isn't Suletta but is Aerial" theory is getting warmer. If so, that means 17 years has passed since prologue. If not, then only 13 years at most.
The official had only released TV series year setting so far, meanwhile prologue and short novel hasn't revealed what stellar year they took place.
Oct 31, 2022 10:50 AM
Jan 2012
Duels are still pretty stupid and aren't growing on me at all, the stakes are shallow at best (can someone explains to me why no one is fucking reacting at the view of the Pharact ? Elan will be able to do two duel straight without anyone saying "NAH STOP THAT SHIT" this easily ? (as stupid as the duels's stakes are, why the fuck suletta finds herself involved in that shit again ?), but the relationship Elan/Suletta is interesting.
I'd like to see more of the universe tho, instead of Miorine and Chuchu bitching or Suletta's harem growing under strange circumstances.

Well, the fight on itself was super nice, and Pharact is honestly a really cool Gundam.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

357 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Jun 5, 12:20 PM

» A question

Shubhamb1996 - May 24

6 by AngelaWolter »»
Jun 3, 11:05 AM

» Mobile Suit Gundam Franchise Reaches Sales Record of 145.7 Billion Yen in 2024 Fiscal Year

deg - May 12

8 by Zedlin »»
May 13, 11:03 AM

» wait a second... they're GAY????

Nyron - Feb 9

12 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 17, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2022

104 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.