Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 15, 2022 10:24 AM
Mar 2019
Nice buildup episode. Looking forward to next week.

“We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories... And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
― H.G. Wells, The Time Machine

Aug 15, 2022 10:31 AM
Jul 2020
Thought this episode was good, more character development for Kei and I'm glad to see some interaction in other classes outside of 1-D. Looking forward to next week to see the paper shuffle exam.
Aug 15, 2022 10:34 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The passing of batons as he graduates huh. Looks like Class D has found a mutual enemy that they share with A in the form of Ryuen. A love confession huh common within high schools but kinda risky in this school though. Sato's cute as a tsun though. Their midterms sure was a close one. Its funny seeing the development in Kei's bond with Ayanokouji as they get closer. The scene where Suzune revealed Kushida's past was pretty well done. But it was cute to see Suzune blush as she thanked Ayanokouji. Ryuen rules his class like a crime boss does. But looks like he's finally catching on. Though they only have an alliance of convenience looks like Kei's feelings are pretty clear. Maya sure got her wish. Overall a fun ep that while providing a lot of new info about the paper shuffle also did well to introduce some new characters in the form of Miyabi and Maya while showcasing how much of a hellhole Class C is. This ep felt more focused thanks to not needing to cover long ass chapters.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2022 10:42 AM

Sep 2021
Hmmm...Looks decent!
Aug 15, 2022 10:42 AM
Apr 2021
So Ryuen is close to discovering the mastermind of Class D. Well it doesn't matter because he's going to get his ass kicked by AyanoGod.
Aug 15, 2022 10:43 AM
Jun 2021
under the circumstances and considering the limitations, it was a good episode, especially on Ryuuen's part.
Aug 15, 2022 10:46 AM

Nov 2018
W episode, some scenes looked weird but majorly the animation actually had more than 3 frames and looked really good, especially the Ryuuen one.

Didn't really feel the fact pacing on this one.
5/5 episode.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aug 15, 2022 10:48 AM
Apr 2021
TsutanaiFuun said:
Another great episode.

Ayanokoji getting confessed to by a very cute girl was unexpected and it was funny seeing how prepared the girl came with buttons undone and all lmao. IDK if Ayanokoji is really dense or is acting dense but that was a great exchange. The race had quite an impact with even Katsuragi approaching Ayanokoji and warning him and stuff, now both of them have same enemies, class C, possible friendship out of a common enemy? That could be good if Katsuragi and all aren't completely bad guys.

We learn a little bit about Kushida's past from middle school but that wasn't anything concrete to draw any conclusions from. All we know is Kushida is a very bad girl.

It wasn't really hard to determine who the spy from class C was. That was a well deserved head bang xD. Don't hate me for this but I want to see Ryuuen getting bullied, that too by Ayanokoji, that would be quite a sight to behold especially considering how it will completely destory Ryuuen mentally. I mean he's the sole bully of class C, he should get a taste of his own medicine.

We were blessed with blushing/embarassed Horikita not once but twice this episode :D Almost forgot about Karuizawa's blush scene though, Horikita's had a greater imapct considering how she always wears a poker or angry expression. Karuizawa's blush was cute too.

It was good to see Horikita leading this time and everyone even chose to follow her.

Judging from how Karuizawa is acting and talking to Ayanokoji, her actions just point to one thing, she's slowly falling for Ayanokoji, which is not surprising at all. He literally said he will protect her always whenever she calls for him, of course she's gonna fall for him.

The mini test results were as expected but I wonder what Ayanokoji meant by, "incredible in the worst possible way".

Pretty good episode overall. We didn't have intense scenes like last episode but this was a pretty good episode anyway. Seems like a buildup before the real shit with the final test goes down. Every class is gonna aim for class D to recieve their question paper, that's for sure and class D has no option but to choose class C to receive their question paper. Excited to see what will happen.

I think what he meant by "incredible in the worst possible way" was that he was paired up with Sato. Kei even mentioned during their call that he would probably wish to be paired up with her. I'm not sure if that's what he meant but that's my take.
Aug 15, 2022 10:50 AM

Jul 2021
FiddlePie said:
TsutanaiFuun said:
Another great episode.

Ayanokoji getting confessed to by a very cute girl was unexpected and it was funny seeing how prepared the girl came with buttons undone and all lmao. IDK if Ayanokoji is really dense or is acting dense but that was a great exchange. The race had quite an impact with even Katsuragi approaching Ayanokoji and warning him and stuff, now both of them have same enemies, class C, possible friendship out of a common enemy? That could be good if Katsuragi and all aren't completely bad guys.

We learn a little bit about Kushida's past from middle school but that wasn't anything concrete to draw any conclusions from. All we know is Kushida is a very bad girl.

It wasn't really hard to determine who the spy from class C was. That was a well deserved head bang xD. Don't hate me for this but I want to see Ryuuen getting bullied, that too by Ayanokoji, that would be quite a sight to behold especially considering how it will completely destory Ryuuen mentally. I mean he's the sole bully of class C, he should get a taste of his own medicine.

We were blessed with blushing/embarassed Horikita not once but twice this episode :D Almost forgot about Karuizawa's blush scene though, Horikita's had a greater imapct considering how she always wears a poker or angry expression. Karuizawa's blush was cute too.

It was good to see Horikita leading this time and everyone even chose to follow her.

Judging from how Karuizawa is acting and talking to Ayanokoji, her actions just point to one thing, she's slowly falling for Ayanokoji, which is not surprising at all. He literally said he will protect her always whenever she calls for him, of course she's gonna fall for him.

The mini test results were as expected but I wonder what Ayanokoji meant by, "incredible in the worst possible way".

Pretty good episode overall. We didn't have intense scenes like last episode but this was a pretty good episode anyway. Seems like a buildup before the real shit with the final test goes down. Every class is gonna aim for class D to recieve their question paper, that's for sure and class D has no option but to choose class C to receive their question paper. Excited to see what will happen.

I think what he meant by "incredible in the worst possible way" was that he was paired up with Sato. Kei even mentioned during their call that he would probably wish to be paired up with her. I'm not sure if that's what he meant but that's my take.
ah I didn't notice the pairing, that's probably the case. thanks for pointing out.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 15, 2022 11:04 AM

Jul 2017
There's been way too many little errors like these in this season (visible on top and left side of this frame), whether it relates to in-house or whether it's outsourced. Where's the quality check? The whole production feels way too low-effort and cheap for this season in general and this is just one of many mistakes present.

Aug 15, 2022 11:07 AM

May 2016
noooooooo! not again! twice in the past 5 days.
Aug 15, 2022 11:29 AM
Aug 2021
gostei que este ep focou um pouco mais no protagonista.
Aug 15, 2022 11:30 AM
Aug 2022
davidyodo24 said:
ohh it was Manabe, the question is what deal that Ayanokouji make with her?

did i sense KK jealous?

wait they wrapping up the Paper Shuffle in the same episode?
LN readers probably will tell us if they speedrunning or not.
Ayano just threatened them with a video of them bullying kei
Aug 15, 2022 11:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm this kind of test between class might be interesting since they're the ones making it, but it will be full of trap I'm sure, at least they could predict the group pattern well and succeeded for that, Ayanokouji's popularity is a little suspicious though especially that he ended up in the group of the girl who's interesting in him but we'll see how it turns out
Aug 15, 2022 11:45 AM

May 2021
decent ep. w ayanogoat. kei is too cute.
Aug 15, 2022 12:03 PM

May 2018
I love the episode need to see it more coming along. Ayan needs to do something

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Aug 15, 2022 12:08 PM

Feb 2021
Damn they really did my boy Nagumo dirty.

And they completely skipped the scene with Arisu, ahhhh.

This episode wasn't that bad, it didn't look horrible either, the scene with Ryuuen and class C could have been done better but oh well.
Aug 15, 2022 12:14 PM
Jun 2019
It's an episode of Classroom of the Elite, so...

This episode begins the adaptation of volume 6 of the light novel as the final exam is approaching.

Horikita grew from her failure during the sports festival, which was nice to see, and Ayanakouji got confessed to lol. Sato doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

For Ryueen's part, they skipped the part about Ryuuen's ingenious way of finding out the traitor. Now he just seems like a bigger brute. Ryuuen is actually a very strong tactician, just like Ayanokouji, but a budget version.

Manabe spilled the beans. I always wonder where the authorities are. Like there's literally blood coming out of her nose and no one does anything. Ryuuen is basically the Hitler of class C.

Horikita, slowly growing and becoming more of a leader, leads class D into the mini test and into the final exams.

Best girl Kei and Ayanokouji scene quite good.

Anyhow, this episode was good...I guess, for what it's worth.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Aug 15, 2022 12:15 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
kei is getting more screentime, i love this call with kiyotaka.
lets go !
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 15, 2022 12:17 PM
May 2022
It's different. And I like when anime are different not a repetitive story. And i enjoy conflict and thrill which CotE provides
Aug 15, 2022 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode, but sadly Sakayanagi didn't show up.
Aug 15, 2022 12:40 PM
Oct 2019
jajajaja1111 said:
davidyodo24 said:
ohh it was Manabe, the question is what deal that Ayanokouji make with her?

did i sense KK jealous?

wait they wrapping up the Paper Shuffle in the same episode?
LN readers probably will tell us if they speedrunning or not.
Ayano just threatened them with a video of them bullying kei

Ohh i see, i forgot about that...
Aug 15, 2022 12:46 PM
Sep 2008
Vanik777 said:
So no sakayanagi scene? what? That's one of the most important scenes in the entire light novel, and they just skipped it? I can deal with outsourced episodes and crappy animation, but not when they skip important scenes then that's an issue that even anime fans should be upset about
anime have never rearranged scenes before. Looked up this scene, probably will be in the last episode as a cliffhanger type thing
Aug 15, 2022 1:01 PM
Jul 2020
It's quite interesting to be shown a little bit about Kushida's past.

StephAug 20, 2022 4:04 PM

Aug 15, 2022 1:17 PM

May 2022
I'm satisfied with this episode. Some scenes look weird but the episode is still good overall in my opinion. Kei is so freaking cute in this episode!

I'll give it a 10/10.
Aug 15, 2022 1:19 PM

Jun 2020
More and more girls blush for Ayanokouji. Meanwhile, Ryuen smashes some girl's head in a table. That scene felt oddly satisfying for me. I guess it's because a good portion of the anime is everyone playing and speaking 5D chess so when there's finally just some violence it feels kinda refreshing.

Aug 15, 2022 1:25 PM
Jun 2022
Pretty bad ep, a lot of problems with the plot(Katsuragi scene had no sense, etc).
Aug 15, 2022 2:12 PM

Sep 2020
Really great episode! Probably the best after episode 1, the test result in the end is way too suspicious, Kushieda must be planning something to mess up Horikita's plan, also I don't understand how that rumor has to do with why Kushieda want her to be expelled.
Aug 15, 2022 2:14 PM
Mar 2022
Another good episode. Looks like somebody was getting a little jealous that Sato went to go ask Ayanokouji, I guess you could say. lol it kinda looked like Kei felt relieved at the end when Ayanokouji told her the truth, had her legs moving and everything.
Aug 15, 2022 2:23 PM

Jul 2022
yAy manabe got beaten up
Aug 15, 2022 2:37 PM
Jan 2015
This static backgrounds are pretty crap. I'm not really picky about this but holy.
This show is like 50% of what it can be and it still delievers...
Aug 15, 2022 3:00 PM

Sep 2014
Did I miss an episode or did they skip the sport tournament results??

I actually considered the animation fine so far, but this was really goofy.

Kei probing MC guy for info on his "date" was cute.

So while this feels sloppy and rushed I still like it very much.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 15, 2022 3:29 PM
Jan 2022
I think this episode had the best consistent art in this whole Season 2...Coloring was also good.Enjoyed this episode as Anime only fan.LN fans Plz take ur toxicity with ur LN friends
Aug 15, 2022 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
Really rooting for Karuizawa san
Aug 15, 2022 3:31 PM
Jan 2022
Vizvezdenec said:
This static backgrounds are pretty crap. I'm not really picky about this but holy.
This show is like 50% of what it can be and it still delievers...
This episode had one of the best consistent art of this whole Season.This season has been so lackluster in animation,art that this Above average art episode was the best of Season
Aug 15, 2022 3:35 PM
Jan 2022
Vanik777 said:
So no sakayanagi scene? what? That's one of the most important scenes in the entire light novel, and they just skipped it? I can deal with outsourced episodes and crappy animation, but not when they skip important scenes then that's an issue that even anime fans should be upset about
Why should us Anime fans be upset about a character which we dont even know, to not show up? She may appear later on we dont care about her right now
Aug 15, 2022 3:48 PM
Jun 2019
as i said it was OK...
Aug 15, 2022 4:13 PM
Oct 2020
Sato and Kei both had some nice scenes this ep.
Aug 15, 2022 4:15 PM

May 2021
After this, Ayanokouji can no longer be called a loner. Anime-only Ayanokuoji emulators are gonna be in shambles after this episode. Wonky animation aside, the Kei x Ayanokouji moments at least managed to warm my heart.

Aug 15, 2022 4:35 PM

Mar 2016
animejas said:
There's been way too many little errors like these in this season (visible on top and left side of this frame), whether it relates to in-house or whether it's outsourced. Where's the quality check? The whole production feels way too low-effort and cheap for this season in general and this is just one of many mistakes present.

I was told this episode was outsourced to a studio called Wonderland, hence those hilarious production hiccups you see. Not like the quality was any decent much less good to begin with 😅
Aug 15, 2022 4:38 PM
Feb 2022
really good though!
Aug 15, 2022 5:52 PM
Jun 2020
Kei screentime <333
Aug 15, 2022 5:59 PM
May 2020
maybe i’m dumb but i don’t understand what manabe bullying kei has to do with her being class C’s traitor? lmao
Aug 15, 2022 6:05 PM
Aug 2022
master piece, i can't hardlywait for next episode
Aug 15, 2022 6:08 PM
Jun 2022
Great one! Hope to see kei and ayano getting closer till the end of season. I don't ship for them but I hope to see the scene.
Aug 15, 2022 6:08 PM
Jun 2022
wraith_unmei said:
light novel readers, so far, is the second season adapting correctly?

As an adaptation, it's sucking really hard, as an anime, some people are liking, but it feels a mid show with bad animation for me. Anyway, see what you think.
Aug 15, 2022 6:26 PM

Jun 2017
"Ah shit, here we go again adding another pawn on my board" - *Ayanokouji when Sato approached him* - probably (lol)

But ngl, she is a cutie.

And I guess Kushida will pull another betrayal (or more!) until they finally put her in her place.

Overall, this shuffle test seems like it will be an interesting arc.
Aug 15, 2022 6:41 PM

Jan 2021
Ryuuen is onto Ayanokouji, though he has his doubts. I don't think it'll take him long to put things together, but I'm wondering if Ayanokouji already has a counter measure for Ryuuen in case this sort of situation arose.

I'm not expecting Class D to get very far as long as Kushida is involved, but we will see.

The new student council president looks like someone who may me mildly important later on.

Aug 15, 2022 6:48 PM

May 2021
nice ep !!! very very very good
Aug 15, 2022 7:07 PM

Jan 2021
Lick_My_Anime said:

There's. No. Way.

Edit: This is after the girl who "confessed" to Kiyotaka called him handsome. This has to be a joke.
This is peak beauty standards, what do you mean?

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 18, 2022

224 by Epiroogu »»
Yesterday, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

454 by vinnywizanime »»
Jun 12, 6:22 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

839 by vinnywizanime »»
Jun 12, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

280 by vinnywizanime »»
Jun 11, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

242 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 9, 9:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.