Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2022 9:36 AM

May 2016
LOL. I was just talking about that bullshit scene from season 1 about the fake sexual assault thing.
There is 0 chance that she still has that uniform just laying around or that it would even work. what bullshit.
Kayle_x_MorganaAug 8, 2022 9:51 AM
Aug 8, 2022 9:48 AM
Nov 2020
Finally a great episode! This is what I’ve been waiting for since the 2nd season was announced. If only this amount of effort was put into every episode :/

At the moment, it’s the best episode of the season by far, and maybe the best episode of the anime so far. Hyped for next week
Aug 8, 2022 10:25 AM
Jan 2021
Hirak_01 said:
I don't really read LN. Only time I read a LN was Highschool DXD. People saying that this LN is very good & many good scenes are omitted in the anime, really intrigues me to read the LN.

What would you guys recommend ? How is it ? Should I give it a try ?

Yeah, I recommend. But do keep in mind, whilst a fair amount of dialogue between characters is cut, the most overt difference is the monologuing. In the anime, way less of Ayanakouji’s thoughts are heard compared to the novel, but I’ve heard that S2 includes it a bit more. More text = characters more fleshed out too, so not only might you appreciate characters you already like MORE, you may hate certain characters less as you tend to understand them more in the novels.
Aug 8, 2022 10:35 AM
May 2017
This show tries so hard to seem smart it’s hilarious
Aug 8, 2022 10:37 AM

Feb 2019
A thread not started by stark700!?? Holy shit.

Animation definitely is still ass but I liked the pacing of this episode a lot better. Ayanokouji v Horikita brother was cool. Highlight of this volume. Kushida and Ryuen thought they had everything figured out until that voice recording got sent lmao. I loved seeing kushida’s switch up animated too, cautiously optimistic for next week ep.
Marinate1016Aug 8, 2022 10:46 AM
Aug 8, 2022 10:39 AM

May 2021
Better than the previous episode and the ending confrontation was good. Kushida's voice was amazing.

Finn086 said:
this was the best episode till now, ok but who is mastermind behind all this drama? ugh i can't wait so i am going to read LN now.

You mean the one who sent Ryuuen the audiofile? Try making a guess here.

Aug 8, 2022 11:27 AM

Apr 2021
Hirak_01 said:
I don't really read LN. Only time I read a LN was Highschool DXD. People saying that this LN is very good & many good scenes are omitted in the anime, really intrigues me to read the LN.

What would you guys recommend ? How is it ? Should I give it a try ?

if you have somewhat liked the anime, you should definitely read it. Reason why is that the light novel is way better at least on how they tell the story. The light novel enhances the experience. I dont like reading but i liked s1 and wanted to continue the story so i pick up the lns and i couldnt stop reading it.
Aug 8, 2022 11:43 AM
Apr 2016
I would've voted 5 if they didn't do the thing where they cut away from the end of the race and then have characters talk about what happened afterwards. I hate when shows do that, just animate the ending please! Stop edging me!
Aug 8, 2022 11:50 AM

Nov 2020
Taifood said:
This show tries so hard to seem smart it’s hilarious

What? LMAO. Why do you say that?
Aug 8, 2022 11:51 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
LoreMasterDan said:
Thus ends the sports festival arc, this episode was much better in all areas compared to last weeks episode and the race was very entertaining as well.

Kushida with the switch up at the end was absolutely crazy to see in anime form and looks like Ryuen just got a reality check thinking he was going to crush Horikita.
Although seems like

Can't wait for next weeks episode although I'm not holding my breath that it won't be outsourced again.

solid 8/10 episode.

PURE EVILLLL

bro best episode so far, besides "spread my legs" .
your profile is nice haha,look at my picture it is very similar.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 8, 2022 11:54 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
finally we got a very nice episode, besides "spread my legs".
Now maybe the season will get better with every episode.
But guys pls read the LN. It is amazing.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Aug 8, 2022 12:03 PM

Nov 2020
This was a better episode than the others. So it was good enough, though realistically every episode should have treatment at least like this episode.
Aug 8, 2022 12:18 PM

May 2018
That was good, Ayko has outsmart Ryu and others.

Kushida must think she has the upperhard until she knows how dumb she is

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Aug 8, 2022 12:19 PM
Apr 2022
I watched episode twice just because of Ayankouji race. It's so fun watching him go.
Aug 8, 2022 12:33 PM

Mar 2022
It was good but I'm still not very hopeful about this adaptation overall. Fingers crossed for the next volume.

Still I've gotta give it props for the Ayanokoji / Manabu race as it was really cool. Also that Kushida switch at the end actually gave me chills. Say what you will about how much of an awful person she is, she's one of my favourites in this series, mostly because of scenes like this. I find her to be a really fascinating character.
Aug 8, 2022 12:48 PM

Sep 2018
God, that whole "I'm recording too!" scene was so stupid it was funny - between Kiyotaka just openly showing off her phone and not expecting anyone to just grab it off her and delete the recording, Ryuen pulling out his own phone, and the fact that they met up at some random abandoned warehouse (seriously, how many seedy abandoned meeting spots does this school have?), it was all gloriously dumb. I was half-expecting Sudo to jump out of one of the containers to reveal he was recording too. Oh, and they even had a flashback to the stupidest scene in the first season (edgy Kushida's groping plan). Wonderful.
Aug 8, 2022 1:11 PM

May 2021
caliburn1337 said:
When Horikita beat up Ayanokouji and he reacted, it was hilarious. Really wish we had the LN Ayanokouji.

Very solid episode, while most of it was outsourced, the race and the talk with Ryuuen at the end had some pretty cool animation, especially on Kushida's eyes.

I miss when they used to animate eyes like this pretty much all the time. While I'm not hating this adaptation, I still feel like they could've been doing it better, with all the LN sales it's pretty weird that the animation is this underwhelming. This director is also cutting a lot of important parts, which could easily be adapted by taking out the opening and the ending.
i miss the eyes so much (and the animation also🤣)
Aug 8, 2022 1:20 PM
Aug 2021
I really enjoyed the race
Aug 8, 2022 1:53 PM

Jul 2022
how the turntables have turned in the last scene
and race scene was also epic
Aug 8, 2022 2:08 PM
Dec 2021
holy shit my respect for Horikita increased even more afte wataching this. God damn looks like she is gonna remain the #1 girl for me.
and her smile like finally. her scene in classroom with Ayanokoji was pretty hilarious. finally she is not acting like a tsundere for once.
Aug 8, 2022 2:46 PM
Mar 2021
I hate this episode because they didn't adapt the peak comedy from the treasure hunt
Aug 8, 2022 2:52 PM
Oct 2018
Best ep of the season, easily 5/5. Wish all the eps were this quality or close to it.
Aug 8, 2022 2:57 PM

Jun 2020
Horikita getting some more growth hell yea. I like the others girls too but she'll probably be always my fav. And we're reminded once more just how awesome Ayanokouji GOATaka is.
Aug 8, 2022 3:07 PM

Sep 2020
The episode is better than previous episodes, appreciate for that, i hope that the studio can develop the quality as S1 did
Aug 8, 2022 3:11 PM

Sep 2020
That sudden change of the voice is kind of scary actually, and it is always in Ayanokouji's control!
Aug 8, 2022 3:22 PM
Jun 2019
Man hearing Kushida's fake cutesy voice is like nails on a chalkboard to my ears.

It was nice to see some growth from Horikita and Sudou as well.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Aug 8, 2022 3:59 PM
Sep 2016
Am I the only one who wants to see Karuizawa calling our boy “Kiyotaka” in front of Horikita? I’m really curious about how’d she react.
Aug 8, 2022 4:10 PM

Jul 2016
End of sports fest arc episode. Horikita development this episode is good. From not relying to others to asking for help in her classmates. I think its interesting how it goes in the future. Kushida is annoying as ever, she is goody two face, and her wanting to expelled Horikita and now the MC. The developments about that is gonna be a curious one.

And the MC is raced against Manabu, even he lost because of accident. We seen how competitive the MC is, and their rivalry with the student president for now...
Which whole class are surprised about because the MC is a fast runner.

And the ending part is the confrontation of Ryuuen, Kushida and Horikita. Which is a good scene. Overall its better episode than the previous one

Aug 8, 2022 4:10 PM

Nov 2011
I guess I'm on an Island in thinking this episode was honestly not that good. You spent the entire Episode for Horikita to persuade Ken to race which he does...and then it basically turns into an Ayonokoji praise-a-thon. Holy shit that race was so anti-climatic. We didn't need any more Horikita and her brother story building because we are already aware of the distance between them.

That dumb shit with the Uniform, there's no way thats still possible as well.

The only thing we got out of this was Horikta punching Ayonokoji in the stomach (hilarious), Horikita is not that smart after all as she was bamboozled by Ryuuzen and that Ayonokoji is the GOAT.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 8, 2022 4:44 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Ahah yeah that last scene, someone knew all of this would happen and already counter attacked, and only one could do that I guess xD though that's nice if he can both stop the extortion and stop the traitor
Aug 8, 2022 4:59 PM

Apr 2018
Heh, Ayanokouji is always few steps ahead, the last scene was truly gold not to talk about that Manabu acknowledges Ayanokouji and actually find him interesting, i feel like Kushida will be crushed soon and it will be nice
Fight for All That's Beautiful in The World !

Aug 8, 2022 6:01 PM
Jul 2020
For this episode it's quite amazing, I think it's better than the previous episode.

Ayanokouji vs Manabu in that running race was truly amazing. Here is shown Nagumo from class 2-A, the reason class 2-A is ranked first is because Manabu prefers to wait for Ayanokouji rather than immediately run face to face with Nagumo. Here is shown again the true nature of Kushida, well although I think the sound is a little different from the S1 but that's okay.

I can't wait for the next episode

Aug 8, 2022 6:33 PM
Mar 2019
Bitch Kushida. Bitch bitch bitch
Aug 8, 2022 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, what an episode this was! It's 100% going with Ayanojouji's plan, that's for sure, he said that they had to lose it hard and that's what happened, so can't wait to know when he will reveal his plan.
Kushida is so trashy it's insane, but that ending scene was satisfying enough to get her rekt. And i do wonder who was behind it...*cough* Ayanokouji *cough*, that's for sure.

Can't wait for more episodes!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 8, 2022 7:17 PM

Apr 2022
best episode of the season so far. hatred for kushida is real and that's a good thing bc that's the point.
double uno reverse at the end went hard lmao
Aug 8, 2022 7:54 PM
May 2020
they adaption was really good yet the animation was great. best S2 episode so far!
Aug 8, 2022 7:56 PM
Mar 2021
I can't wait for Kouji to smack the shit out of Ryuuen
Aug 8, 2022 8:05 PM
Jul 2022
gun on gun behind gun anyokoji
Aug 8, 2022 8:32 PM
Dec 2020
greathonest twace is great idk this is retarded
Aug 8, 2022 8:32 PM
Apr 2020
Ayanokouji apenas :D
Aug 8, 2022 8:36 PM

Jan 2021
CorayyAnime said:
LoreMasterDan said:
Thus ends the sports festival arc, this episode was much better in all areas compared to last weeks episode and the race was very entertaining as well.

Kushida with the switch up at the end was absolutely crazy to see in anime form and looks like Ryuen just got a reality check thinking he was going to crush Horikita.
Although seems like

Can't wait for next weeks episode although I'm not holding my breath that it won't be outsourced again.

solid 8/10 episode.

PURE EVILLLL

bro best episode so far, besides "spread my legs" .
your profile is nice haha,look at my picture it is very similar.
That's a great illustration, I really do hope they include it in next weeks episode honestly and spread your legs is the only other good thing about this season quite sadly...
Aug 8, 2022 8:42 PM

Jan 2011
race was the funniest shit ive seen today in my anime watching dudes running like hes usain bolt but still has his dead ass pan face
Aug 8, 2022 9:15 PM

May 2020
Oh Kushida you must be on the cloud 9 thinking you could say that in front of him lol.

This is the most humane expression I've ever seen from Ayano.

Aug 8, 2022 9:23 PM
May 2022
I love the character development of Horikita and Sudo
Aug 8, 2022 9:32 PM
Feb 2017
It's amusing to witness Kushida "threaten" CHADkoji while he sees her as an actual insect.
Can't wait for another amazing episode where CHADkoji drops his fraction brilliance and destroys these fools.
Aug 8, 2022 10:06 PM
Aug 2020
Fascinating, unexpected
Aug 8, 2022 10:15 PM
Aug 2016
What an ending. I'm liking how we get to see more of Kushida's two faces
Aug 8, 2022 10:21 PM
Jun 2022
gostei muito do ep de agora kkk, só queria que o Ayanokoji ganhasse do presidente do conselho mas entendo que ele não queria ganhar pra não ter destaque na escola, só teve destaque na turma D mesmo tá de boa só assim não chama tanta atenção do conselho e além do mais essa corrida serviu para o Ayanokoji testar a força do Presidente do Conselho por isso ele falou corra com tudo, seriamente mesmo o Ayanokoji é um gênio, espero que também quem tenha salvado a Horikita também seja ele é o que eu penso provavelmente mas ficou um pouco aberto essa questão
Aug 8, 2022 10:29 PM
Aug 2020
It was nice seeing Ayanokouji saving Horikita at the end.
Aug 8, 2022 11:00 PM
Feb 2022
amazing episode!
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

452 by Jamflex00 »»
Yesterday, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2022

205 by Fortress_Maximus »»
May 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2022

291 by Fatephile »»
May 18, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

837 by protozoa-kun »»
May 13, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

278 by Alex_TheForest »»
Apr 29, 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.