Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2022 5:31 AM

May 2020
Never cared about Sudou, and I swear these past few episodes made me feel more strongly about this but given how much of a deadweight the majority of class D was without him, seriously there’s no choice but to persuade him. One thing I liked atleast Horikita understood her role and did what she was told to.

Ayanokouji against Manabu was the highlight of this volume, good to see atleast they did a decent job there, decency if we’ve to compare it with the rest of the things we had in these past two episodes. Also not going to lie he must’ve attracted a lot of attention, Ayanokouji that is lol.

We all knew it was Kushida who leaked the information to the other class, to Ryuuen. No surprises she didn’t hesitate to accept it towards the end, well anything for expelling Horikita so yeah. But hey, as if the duo of Kushida and Ryuuen will have it all easy, that last trick really turned the tables. For now we don't know who did that, but I guess it isn’t that difficult to make a wild guess.

That’s it for volume 5.. number 6 from next time given they didn't decide to adapt some random 0.5 material.
Aug 8, 2022 6:13 AM

Jan 2021
Thus ends the sports festival arc, this episode was much better in all areas compared to last weeks episode and the race was very entertaining as well.

Kushida with the switch up at the end was absolutely crazy to see in anime form and looks like Ryuen just got a reality check thinking he was going to crush Horikita.
Although seems like

Can't wait for next weeks episode although I'm not holding my breath that it won't be outsourced again.

solid 8/10 episode.

PURE EVILLLL

LoreMasterDanAug 8, 2022 7:10 AM
Aug 8, 2022 6:16 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
this kushida like asshole really fucking shit LMFAOOO

Aug 8, 2022 6:26 AM

Jan 2018
The hatred runs deep for Kushida. Finally revealing her true self to Horikita will be a good battle to look forward.

Ayanokouji already being acknowledged by Horikita's brother, plus moment there.

Kushida being betrayed also as well. As expected from our boi Ayanokouji.

---

Side note: At first I thought I wouldn't understand why the LN readers complained too much about this season. But seeing a faithful LN adaption (ehem 86), looks like we'll miss most of the good moments of the show.
Aug 8, 2022 6:28 AM

Oct 2017
Ayanokouji hype yo, that race was lit. Also he even saved Suzune's ass.
Aug 8, 2022 6:32 AM
Dec 2020
Best episode so far
Aug 8, 2022 6:34 AM

May 2022
The last scene between Horikita, Kushida and Ryuen is THE PEAK ANIME MOMENT OF COTE SS2 yet!

This episode is the best overall so far with better, more stable animation, good characters moment, great interactions, good plot twist at the end, music is on point.

Except for the pacing in the first half which is pretty slow in my opinion, it's better than rushing that's for sure!

Therefore, I'll give this episode an 11/10. Second half last part literally carries the whole episode!
Aug 8, 2022 6:41 AM
Mar 2018
good job "eksu" 😂😂😂
Aug 8, 2022 6:41 AM

Apr 2021
yesssssssss great anime love
[jmg align=right]https://i.imgur.com/XLRDPsi.png?1[/img]
anime list
manga list
blog posts

Aug 8, 2022 6:51 AM

Apr 2021
This episode was awesome!!! As an anime only I enjoyed it. The running race scene got me all hyped up!!! Not to mention the ending where "somebody" outsmarted both Ryuen and Kushida. Speaking of Kushida, she finally came out and said it herself that she was the traitor. I wonder what kinda past she had. Anyways I'm looking forward to next week's episode.
Aug 8, 2022 6:54 AM
Jul 2022
Seriously I was so hyped about race between ayanokoji and manabu but it wasn't as good as I expected not to mention they cut out half of it
Aug 8, 2022 6:56 AM

Jul 2017
Man, at this stage, Sudo is unsalvageable, and Horikita is too if she cannot get her act together psychologically. Thus, these two at the most dissatisfying moment of their lives wrecking their minds at how to finish the sports festival strong.

Ayanokouji being observant against Kushida while the latter remains just as indifferent as she was in Season 1, and he is on the offensive to rat her out, which actually works for Class C's Ryuuen for a favorable trade of her own volition to get Horikita expelled, even so much as to sell her own Class D out. The crux of the problem is her own personal grudge and joining the gang that'll help her without issues.

Sudo with a parental problem, and Horikita with a perfection problem, they're problem children wanting a solution to their issues, and as much as trust can only bring them so far, working together is the only viable solution to get over this ordeal.

For Horikita's brother to acknowledge Ayanokouji, even going as far as for the latter to challenge him in the relay run, it looks like Ayanokouji has found his reason and objective for a pursuit. Even if he saved Horikita out from her troubles to grow (which is a good thing).

The post-festival expose finally revealed Kushida's true colours and Ryuuen's concocted intentional plan to Horikita, though it's quite obvious that Ayanokouji's plan was already way ahead of time and that Horikita is just acting as his tool of advance (that's similar to chess).

That's it for Volume 5, and more to come. Though finally, a good episode for once.
Aug 8, 2022 6:58 AM
May 2022
As a LN reader I absolutely loved this episode
Aug 8, 2022 7:00 AM
May 2022
Being worst adaption it is the best ep from S2 rn.
Aug 8, 2022 7:00 AM
Dec 2020
Blaze_1100 said:
Seriously I was so hyped about race between ayanokoji and manabu but it wasn't as good as I expected not to mention they cut out half of it
which half ur talking about?
Aug 8, 2022 7:13 AM

Feb 2021
This episode was decent I guess, definitely better than the last one.

They actually animated one of the sports event for once.
The talk between Horikita and Sudou was kinda meh, but the race with Ayanokouji and the student council president was pretty nice I think.
But I still think it was done a lot better in the LN, the race was kinda this hyped up thing and in the anime it just like a normal race tbh.

The ending scene was the best part of the episode imo, I wonder if they will show what happens to Ayanokouji right after this scene...
Aug 8, 2022 7:13 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Turning Sudo around so that he's working with the class rather than against is a great first move. The nature of traitors is what makes them so troublesome to deal with. Well at least Kushida os honest about her central desire. Though its scary at how honest she is about it. Having Sudo back defo helps but so does the fact that Ayanokouju's now willing to step in. Man the race between Ayanokouji and Suzune's bro had so much tension. After this display its nice to see the class show more trust in him. Kushida's true face though is terrifying. Credit to her seiyuu for being able to switch tones so easily though. Suzune being outwitted by Ryuen who got outwitted by another was pretty entertaining. Overall a decent ep that did well to showcase how important it is for a class to have unity by being humble and having a willingness to step up when needed. Though the traitor is still a nasty thorn to deal with seems that Ayanokouji had plans in place already. As long as they omit all the unnecessary scenes and overly long monologues and focus on the main plotline i think things should be fine.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2022 7:14 AM
Jun 2022
To be honest, i half-hyped for the race but the most hyped scene I'm waiting for is the after sports festival scene. I read the light novel so i already knew what went down but Lerche did good in focusing the animation on key points in the anime .

To the anime-only viewers , there is a certain someone who is always 10 steps ahead of every one

We now move on to The Final Exam arc, which a certain surprise will happen. What secrets would be revealed? Next week then

P/s : Kiyotaka finally shows some emotions. Massive process for him btw
Aug 8, 2022 7:19 AM

Jun 2021
Sudou is a liability if the guy can’t control that temper of his. You’re not gonna get any respect by running away dude. But I’m glad Horikita was able to convince him to return. Gotta give it to the guy for apologizing too.

But man, I hate Kushida with her plastic smile and fake bullshit “nice girl” attitude. That little cheese eating rat fuck has some kind of hate boner for Horikita and she’s willing to sell out the whole class to ruin her? Tf did Horikita do to Kushida? Kill her dog? Fuckin hell dude…. obsessed isn’t even the right word here. Did this bitch really threaten Ayanokoji? Lol. Punk ass scrubs like Kushida need to learn their place.

I honestly think Horikita needs to stop trying to catch up to her brother. I get she’s seeking his approval because she admires him, but I don’t know if it’s healthy like for her confidence and feelings of self worth. He’s so brilliant she always feels inferior.

Ayanokoji’s physical skills have me wondering just how fast and strong the kid really is. He was neck and neck with Horikita’s brother and he didn’t even look fazed. Though in the end I guess it didn’t matter since that whole festival was a wash.

I was hoping I’d go this episode without seeing Ryuuen’s dumbass face but alas no such luck. We even get to see the real Kushida. Oh no, so scary! Psh. I knew Horikita trying to record Ryuuen wouldn’t work, but luckily that dipshit didn’t count on someone (likely Ayanokoji) recording them. Seeing Kushida all slack jawed at the end there was great. Ha! Run along you shitstain!

Really looking forward to seeing how this plays out next week. Kushida’s exposed and her plan has backfired and Ryuuen is backing off for now too. We’ll see how long that lasts.
Aug 8, 2022 7:23 AM
Jan 2021
Where's the last scene of this volume 5??? I'm so worried right now!!! I hope they don't cut it and hopefully will be included next ep at the start of it. You guys know what I'm talking about ,right? The last scene of vol 5
Aug 8, 2022 7:29 AM
Jan 2021
[quote=LoreMasterDan message=67110461]Thus ends the sports festival arc, this episode was much better in all areas compared to last weeks episode and the race was very entertaining as well.

Kushida with the switch up at the end was absolutely crazy to see in anime form and looks like Ryuen just got a reality check thinking he was going to crush Horikita.
Although seems like

Can't wait for next weeks episode although I'm not holding my breath that it won't be outsourced again.

solid 8/10 episode.

Yeah, I really hope they include that next episode, the confrontation scene
Aug 8, 2022 7:40 AM
Feb 2018
Uniform with fingerprints? Fingerprints on fabric? Saved for so long? Oh, ffs, this BS line is still alive!!
So, beating on purpose player in front of everyone - that's fine, everyone will think it's because of the game.

Fingerprints on a uniform (again, it's it even possible to save them? - No, of course I'll let her blackmail me. I would never tell that I just passed her her jacket she left on a bench.
Aug 8, 2022 7:42 AM
Jul 2022
Shingster said:
Turning Sudo around so that he's working with the class rather than against is a great first move. The nature of traitors is what makes them so troublesome to deal with. Well at least Kushida os honest about her central desire. Though its scary at how honest she is about it. Having Sudo back defo helps but so does the fact that Ayanokouju's now willing to step in. Man the race between Ayanokouji and Suzune's bro had so much tension. After this display its nice to see the class show more trust in him. Kushida's true face though is terrifying. Credit to her seiyuu for being able to switch tones so easily though. Suzune being outwitted by Ryuen who got outwitted by another was pretty entertaining. Overall a decent ep that did well to showcase how important it is for a class to have unity by being humble and having a willingness to step up when needed. Though the traitor is still a nasty thorn to deal with seems that Ayanokouji had plans in place already. As long as they omit all the unnecessary scenes and overly long monologues and focus on the main plotline i think things should be fine.

apparently kushida has two separate voice actors
you already know the character's on some devious amount of fuckshit if that's the case
Aug 8, 2022 7:45 AM
Jul 2021
It still is a garbage adaptation, but this episode was probably the best of the season, Im happy with it.
Aug 8, 2022 7:46 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
patchworx said:
Shingster said:

you already know the character's on some devious amount of fuckshit if that's the case

Really
Do have a source for that?
Because im pretty sure its all Yurika Kubo who portrays her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2022 7:46 AM
Sep 2015
I actually think Sudo Ken is very kind to go back to compete in festival because what I heard (technically read from subtitle) is Horikita insulting him one after one, but on the other hand it's actually a proof that Sudo has a real crush on her otherwise so he can tolerate her tsundere personality.

I cringe everytime I see a random quotation at the beginning of every episode which may or may not related to the actual event in the anime.
Aug 8, 2022 7:49 AM

May 2020
Kushida is hilarious like does she really think that she can do anything to Ayanoukoji?
Tbh shes a clown. She's the least intimidating charac in this show lol
Natsude_tanakaAug 8, 2022 8:08 AM
Aug 8, 2022 7:53 AM
Feb 2018
I don't really read LN. Only time I read a LN was Highschool DXD. People saying that this LN is very good & many good scenes are omitted in the anime, really intrigues me to read the LN.

What would you guys recommend ? How is it ? Should I give it a try ?
Aug 8, 2022 7:54 AM
Jul 2022
Shingster said:
patchworx said:

Really

lmao the only thing that I have to back up are several comments on the muse asia upload along w both her jp voice actors on her page on this site too, both voices sound exactly the same as in season one so
Aug 8, 2022 7:58 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
patchworx said:
Shingster said:

Really

lmao the only thing that I have to back up are several comments on the muse asia upload along w both her jp voice actors on her page on this site too, both voices sound exactly the same as in season one so

Fair enough. Though it must be noted that Yurika Kubo is her assigned seiyuu. Minami Takahashi portrayed her in the intro PV.
But as you say since we can't confirm whats been said lets just leave it.
Aug 8, 2022 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
Kushida is beyond despicable, but that voice drop from fake nice girl to evil bitch was quite something.
Aug 8, 2022 8:00 AM

Jun 2016
what a good episode we had !!

Aug 8, 2022 8:01 AM
Dec 2021
I’m sad they didn’t do the 8 years and 243 days scene
Probably next episode
Aug 8, 2022 8:01 AM

Dec 2020
The last scene with Kushida ryuen and suzune was heavy peak. Kushida we all knew she was the leaker and how her real personality shows.

Best episode so far!
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Aug 8, 2022 8:10 AM

Jan 2021
As a LN reader I would say it was a good episode.
Could it be better?
Hell yes! But so far in this season it was good in every aspect compared to the other episodes....
Aug 8, 2022 8:11 AM
Jan 2021
best episode so far, the hype was real when ayanokoji and president ran the race, although the animation was decent i enjoyed it + the final scene where horikita got to know kushida's real personality and remembered her past and the voice message ayanokoji sent to Ryūen gave me chills, I'm expecting alot from this season.
Aug 8, 2022 8:12 AM

Nov 2018
When Horikita beat up Ayanokouji and he reacted, it was hilarious. Really wish we had the LN Ayanokouji.

Very solid episode, while most of it was outsourced, the race and the talk with Ryuuen at the end had some pretty cool animation, especially on Kushida's eyes.

I miss when they used to animate eyes like this pretty much all the time. While I'm not hating this adaptation, I still feel like they could've been doing it better, with all the LN sales it's pretty weird that the animation is this underwhelming. This director is also cutting a lot of important parts, which could easily be adapted by taking out the opening and the ending.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Aug 8, 2022 8:18 AM

Apr 2020
BRRRRRRRAHHH, that's it for this arc, lots of things are in motion and though there are a lot of unanswered questions, there is some that were.

First of all, blah blah blah managed to convince Sudo to come back to the sports festival, no offense to Suzune, her words at the end matter more but for what that is worth, it's alright. Manabu vs Ayanokouji...in a track and field was alright, although I guess our boy intentionally lose to avoid attracting more attention. Then I guess Kushida finally snaps at Ayanokouji and also intimidates him with her threat, I felt something...for now.

Then we had the bit at the end. I love that before Suzune talks with Ryuen about bullshit, she first has to point out Kushida to cut that bullshit mask she's wearing and get to see her no BS face which almost looks more like a borderline yakuza than a delinquent. Not much added info since we already know the impostor and their exchanges are nothing sort of new, and I mean secretly recording convos doesn't mean much in this story. But it's interesting that Kushida and Suzune had a history in middle school, like to see more of that in the future.

But that last bit where someone replicates Ryuen's voice and exposes "his" plans on what to do with Suzune. In a way, that's a blackmail and for now there is a truce between Ryuen and Suzune. Lastly, I'll just like to imagine Kushida is an addition to Ryuen's harem of his bitches, you know take that anger into mockery to her character. And that's it for this arc, a breathing room is appreciated before we get to a new arc....please???
Aug 8, 2022 8:24 AM
Jun 2022
Wtf they finally did 1 good episode. The animation is mid ant the pace is fast but i can't disagree that its by far the best one till now. I hope the next eps keep this level and im giving 5/5 cuz the comeback of quality is visible. And thank you for finally removing the ending!
Aug 8, 2022 8:29 AM
Feb 2022
How kushida is still smiling in front of Ayanokoji that Bitch nothing know about Respect for a King....
*Personal Opinion....
Aug 8, 2022 8:48 AM
Mar 2015
The traitors were betrayed
Aug 8, 2022 8:56 AM

Apr 2021
Kushida is a pure bi*ch. Loved Ryuuen getting some bones. Let's go next arc...

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Aug 8, 2022 8:56 AM
Jul 2018
The last scene is amazing, why kushida didn't voice like that normally :(
Aug 8, 2022 9:06 AM

Oct 2021
this was the best episode till now, ok but who is mastermind behind all this drama? ugh i can't wait so i am going to read LN now.
Aug 8, 2022 9:09 AM
Nov 2021
It was okay... as an anime-only watcher i rate it a 6/10 overall. I can see the animaters being very lazy. but bro the ending made me pumping :) i am so excited to see the next episoded! And what tf happend to horikita and Kushida (i forgot the name of her) at middle school.
spsrk111Aug 8, 2022 2:43 PM
Aug 8, 2022 9:16 AM
Sep 2021
This episode was good, horikita trying to please sudo to come back and participate in the sports festival and she won at it. The running race of ayanokji vs Manabu was good and the final ending of how ayanokji defeated ryuen was amazing.

I give this episode 7/10.
Aug 8, 2022 9:19 AM
Feb 2022
kushida really thinks ayanokouji is scared of of her bullshit lol
it's just that he doesn't gasf about her and her lame-ass drama that she's doing around the school
but tbh i literally got scared when kushida switched her devil mode infront of horikita that scene was smooth
and the race between manabu vs ayanakouji was straight fire
Aug 8, 2022 9:30 AM
Mar 2022
Shet this episode is very good and mindblowing!!! First, when Kushida told Ayanokouji that she wanted him to get expelled too with Horikita. Second, the race between Pres Manabu & Ayanokouji 🥶 (This one is the best moment in this episode, both of them ran very fast although being far behind the other runners. Both looking cold 🤯) Third, the last scene where Ryuen’s plan to counter Horikita recording’s proof got fucked up after he received voice message of him telling to his people to blackmail Horikita. Well, we all can guess that this might probably be last but not least Ayanokouji’s doing 🤯 FFS! This episode is by far the best episode in this season. 10/10 without hesitate ✨
Aug 8, 2022 9:34 AM

May 2020
kushida is one cunning bastard

Aug 8, 2022 9:35 AM

Jul 2021
Holy shit man, what an ending bro. Ayanokoji is fucking big brained. This was undoubtedly the best episode of this season.

We even got to kinda see Ayanokoji go all out while running, I want more of him going all out in front of everybody.

I don't understand how Kushida becomes ugly after dropping the act and so fucking cute while acting.

But man the ending was so satisfying, Ryuen was fucking scared he just didn't show it. Lmao I can't stop smiling after watching the end.

That reminds me I think I saw Horikita smiling for the first time in this whole series if I'm not wrong. She should smile more, she's cute.

6/5 episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2022

843 by FK_Mahziyar »»
Sep 9, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2022

283 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Sep 3, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2022

460 by senku_ishigami37 »»
Aug 28, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2022

273 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Aug 27, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2022

245 by Ammar1030 »»
Aug 22, 6:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.