Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 14, 2022 3:10 AM
Sep 2021
Pyoung said:
How long will I have to wait for some Boji Action? 😥

Next week's episode is title "The Return of the Prince", so this episode was mostly made to make Bojji arrive, as it would've been too fast for him to get back for this episode already, considering he left at episode 12...

This was a very good episode for me, I enjoyed it a lot even tho it was obvious that they were gaining some time. The complexity of the characters, associated with WIT's magic at storytelling & visuals.. Just pure greatness !
Jan 14, 2022 5:33 AM
Oct 2019
oh my god, why i hate Apeas even more now.

i need my man Bebin in action to save the day...
Jan 14, 2022 6:00 AM

Oct 2016
Goddamn, they're killing me with the suspense lmao. Great episode once again! The visual quality is noticeably not as good, but that doesn't detract from my enjoyment.

My boy Dorshe, please survive. Hiling be best girl as always though. Ann was cool too, with the projectiles. Hopefully they all survive, I wanna see Bojji save them.
Jan 14, 2022 6:40 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This is actually quite an action packed episode, seeing Dorsche and Hiling knight, fighting all Miranjo henchmen and beast. Unfortunately, i expect something more great from the visual quality element, as big as Wit name can produce. Instead, the quality noticably degraded here and there. The transition between some frames also quite not so good, in my view, and the narration sounds a bit dull for certain part. Oh well, hopefully the budget goes high again, and i can see how well Bojji man up, and saved his mother ass.

As for the story progressed, Miranjo as vague as always. She seems to be a hella jealous woman, but too shy to speak it off to Bossee directly. Instead, using the second child, Daida, to be the device to make her wish comes true. But, i am relieved looking at Apeas wasn't that 'bad' and trying hard his ass to at least giving a helpful hand for the ex comrades. Too bad he let his guard down at those scene, which actually quite sad for the episode to end.

Lets see what else they have next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 14, 2022 11:20 AM

May 2020
Koshi_Inaba said:
excellagion said:

Well, if you think the show is shit then it is totally fine. We do fully respect your opinion anyway. Also, the reply didn't even imply that it is not possible for this show to be shit lol.

I definitely don't respect their opinion LOL. Already report them to the mods as always

:( u rly be reporting every forum post i do but no bans yet thats unlucky
Jan 14, 2022 2:48 PM
Cats & Owls

Nov 2021
Avvenirista said:
Despa said that Ouken is Bojji's antithesis combat-wise but I don't understand what he really meant by that.
The full plated armor? Yes, it's going to be a problem for the ago-puncture techniques that Bojji uses.
Ouken's actual combat style? It shouldn't be a problem for Bojji to evade all those sword attacks.
Tokoya said:
I'm confused about what happened to Apeas at the end there but holy shit, this episode was brutal as hell

He left his guard down for a moment and the mustached boss took him down.

I think he is reffering to this overpowered stun ability he used in ep 12 to torture the king criminal
Jan 14, 2022 4:19 PM

Sep 2020
Bubolek said:
Avvenirista said:
Despa said that Ouken is Bojji's antithesis combat-wise but I don't understand what he really meant by that.
The full plated armor? Yes, it's going to be a problem for the ago-puncture techniques that Bojji uses.
Ouken's actual combat style? It shouldn't be a problem for Bojji to evade all those sword attacks.

He left his guard down for a moment and the mustached boss took him down.

I think he is reffering to this overpowered stun ability he used in ep 12 to torture the king criminal

You're right, I had forgotten that he's also seemingly able to freeze his opponents' movements with just a little gesture.
Jan 14, 2022 5:19 PM

Apr 2018
Way too many things are happening and it's just exciting as hell. Dorshe is one hell of a character and he truly gets his time to shine. Learnt from the last battle but it wasn't enough to defeat all of them. Apes betrayed Miranjo for a second but seems like he will stay with her. Queen Hilling's healing was superb and saved her knight and hopefully Boji will appear sooner or later. And the criminals are just doing whatever they want. Hopefully, the Captain comes out alive.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 14, 2022 5:37 PM
Sep 2018
Ouken is definitely an interesting dark character who looks to be turned on by seeing pain in others faces and I really want Hiling out of this omg!
Jan 14, 2022 7:16 PM

Jul 2021
Phenomenal, the tone kept getting darker and darker, so many blood and bodies ripoff. Pretty much an action packed episode.

Miranjo is so mysterious, she seemed to be the most interesting character so far, I wonder what she's up to.

Apeas was defeated very easily, wth didn't expect that at all.
Jan 14, 2022 7:37 PM
Jan 2022
This shows is an absolutely overrated lmao,It's good but man myanimelist is broken.
Jan 14, 2022 10:55 PM

Oct 2016
Ousama delivers another great episode. A lot of things happened in this episode. We get to see a little conversation between Miranjo and King Bosse and it seems like Miranjo's intentions are clear. She wants be assistance of Bosse to make his dream come true & Bosse's family must be eliminated in order to do that.
Have to wait another week for bojji's action. sigh
burn the witch
Jan 15, 2022 1:26 AM
Jan 2021
i cant wait to some some bojji action.
Jan 15, 2022 7:44 AM

Aug 2017
Mmr123 said:
The scene where Ouken cut that lady in the town was actually a child in the manga, they changed it. Makes sense though since kids being hurt on certain media isn’t something animators do in Japan.

interesting, do you have more instances where they deviated from the manga?
We are only here for a short amount of time, I want to waste as much of that time possible doing nonsense
Jan 15, 2022 10:32 AM

Nov 2012
Dorshe!!!!

I guess the short round dude beat up/killed Apeas.

By the time Despa gets there on his fat horse his nephew will have murdered the entire town.

Does anyone else wonder if Ouken is really hairy or is it a loincloth over his armor?
Jan 15, 2022 11:45 AM

Jun 2019
I wasn’t feeling this episode. A lot of offscreen action and the fight felt very wishy-washy. This anime is quite inconsistent.
Jan 15, 2022 5:49 PM

May 2021
Didnt expect this episode to be that bad, the actions scenes were trash and the script was garbage, at least it tied some ideas but gosh

Jan 16, 2022 1:35 AM

Feb 2020
this episode was chaos and slaughter.

best girl Hiling please survive, don't do this to me.

oh and the cuts in this episode were really a little bit odd. but i don't understand to give this episode a 1/5 just because of that.
Jan 16, 2022 9:20 AM
Oct 2019
All the knights that were fighting other than Ann(knight #1) were useless 😂
poo poo
Jan 16, 2022 9:20 AM
Oct 2019
All the knights that were fighting other than Ann(knight #1) were useless 😂
poo poo
Jan 16, 2022 10:05 AM

Oct 2018
I usually don’t start animes in the middle of them streaming & the cliffhanger in this episode is exactly why. I tend to wait till an anime has fully played so I can binge it all if it’s one I love & now I have such regrets because I just want MORE, but I mistakenly thought this anime was just a 13ep series. I haaaate watching week to week, the wait literally kills me. Probably going to let the rest build up before watching any more cause sh*t is getting REAL.

Aside from all that, SO MUCH GOING DOWN IN THIS EPISODE & I SERIOUSLY HATE MIRANJO. Why’s she want Hiling dead so badly? If it’s a matter of keeping her from freeing Daida, she could easily control Hiling by having her thrown in a dungeon as Bosse seems to listen to whatever she says, but I think it’s because Miranjo is in love with Bosse herself & is jealous tbh. Either way I literally want Bojji to climb to the highest peak of the castle & smash that mirror!
°·._.·strawberryXmochiiii·._.·°

Jan 16, 2022 10:08 AM

Oct 2018
animu007 said:
this episode was chaos and slaughter.

best girl Hiling please survive, don't do this to me.

oh and the cuts in this episode were really a little bit odd. but i don't understand to give this episode a 1/5 just because of that.

I seriously hope she survives! It’s funny because I had her so misunderstood in the beginning as the evil stepmother, but now I love her & I don’t want poor Bojji to lose ANOTHER mom. I also hope her knights, Ann & Dorshe, survive cause they are bada**!

Jan 16, 2022 1:11 PM

Jan 2021
Moment of silence for Dorshe's Legs....
Jan 16, 2022 3:33 PM

Apr 2016
Did this episode feel off to anyone else? I mean the directing just felt so lackluster and jumpy, not to mention the animation quality dropped off a cliff.
Jan 16, 2022 5:43 PM
Nov 2020
This episode felt like it would never end, but in a good way.
So much happend.
So much lore, twists and char informations.
Every minute I was like ""Someone must help them"
"I feel like something will go wrong"
"Boji we need you! Hurry up!!!"
Jan 17, 2022 1:06 AM

Dec 2020
ann a baddie!! and she just might die-ee..

wtf is wrong with miranjo brooo. i cant wait for her full backstory tbh, a very odd and irritable character right now but im so interested in her.

appeas bettterrr not die. live and redeem yourself PLEASE

wonder where domas and hakuro is right now, they didnt show up at allll this episode lol
Jan 18, 2022 5:02 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Dorshe is sure a warrior, but well this is a huge battlefield with almost everyone in a bad situation, now I wait for Boji to go save Hilling.
Jan 18, 2022 7:00 AM

Apr 2021
Oh boy... Bojji... don't get beaten and show your power... not Despa art... Giant one

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Jan 18, 2022 11:52 AM

Oct 2018
lizzziziz said:
ann a baddie!! and she just might die-ee..

wtf is wrong with miranjo brooo. i cant wait for her full backstory tbh, a very odd and irritable character right now but im so interested in her.

appeas bettterrr not die. live and redeem yourself PLEASE

wonder where domas and hakuro is right now, they didnt show up at allll this episode lol

SERIOUSLY waiting on that Miranjo backstory cause there HAS to be a reason for all this. I feel bad for Apeas, he has such a moral dilemma—help the girl who gave him confidence & believed in him & all that, OR help the comrades he’s fought along, side by side forever. Personally I don’t see how he can abide by her cruelty just because she showed him a smidge of kindness, when they’ve all showed him the same if not more along the years whilst working together smh.

Jan 18, 2022 11:56 AM

Oct 2018
Ashhk said:
Dorshe is sure a warrior, but well this is a huge battlefield with almost everyone in a bad situation, now I wait for Boji to go save Hilling.

I can’t wait for Bojji to just come in & kicka**, save Hiling & for her to just be all slack jawed, like, “…this is my weak little boy that I constantly had to heal?!”

Jan 21, 2022 2:26 PM
May 2011
Queen Hilling best girl confirmed
Jan 22, 2022 2:11 PM

Jan 2021
Hilling is amazing! I hope she can save Daida, it breaks my heart to see him stuck in the darkness he's just a little kid :(
I'm excited to see bojji in action and kicking ass. HYPE
Feb 1, 2022 4:29 AM

Dec 2018
this seems a really poorly half baked plan of miranjos, some parts of the episode dragged for me too
Feb 6, 2022 8:16 AM
Mar 2010
Man, this was all over the place. Thr weakest so far.
Feb 8, 2022 6:10 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! I hope Bojji will arrive in time!

Also, why is Despa the Lord of the Underworld? I am afraid that he might continue his killing spree, so that's why i wanted Bojji to stop him.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 9, 2022 8:17 AM

Jul 2016
I really dislike Miranjo, I can't see as a redeemable character even if her past is too sad. Let's see how it will go.
Feb 13, 2022 7:32 AM
Jan 2017
Man at this point I really don't care what tragic backstory they give Miranjo, she just seems so irredeemably evil. Someone just break that stupid mirror already.
Feb 13, 2022 7:34 AM
Jan 2017
miyo__ said:
I really dislike Miranjo, I can't see as a redeemable character even if her past is too sad. Let's see how it will go.
Lol same haven't disliked a character this much in a while, doesn't help that her motives are so shrouded in mystery that I can't even give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she's got a point or smth.
Feb 19, 2022 10:34 AM

Sep 2015
Well, this has been dragging on for a while, I thought this was the episode that Bojji would get into action.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Feb 21, 2022 11:27 PM

Jan 2021
i personally hate apeas but damn respect for him man, also it would be nice to know more about miranjo and why he wants to destroy this country.. like she wants to help bosse right?? and Dorshe chad as always, but damn i really hope he will not die..

and bojii!!! i cant wait for the reunion and for hiling to see bojji strength..
Feb 21, 2022 11:27 PM

Jan 2021
i personally hate apeas but damn respect for him man, also it would be nice to know more about miranjo and why he wants to destroy this country.. like she wants to help bosse right?? and Dorshe chad as always, but damn i really hope he will not die..

and bojii!!! i cant wait for the reunion and for hiling to see bojji strength..
Feb 23, 2022 5:22 PM
Dec 2019
Dorshe yet again is MVP of this episode for protection Hilling again and the others.
Feb 24, 2022 9:23 AM

Mar 2010
This chaos.. it needs to end lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 18, 2022 12:43 PM

Feb 2021
I've been fast forwarding this show since the foruth ep and don't plan to stop. These fights are way too long
Apr 1, 2022 9:57 AM
Nov 2020
Bruh... can Hiling feeling the pain of those she heals? She always looks like she's in pain rather than struggling to heal them...
Apr 7, 2022 11:01 PM

Mar 2015
Oh god poor Dorsche!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 8, 2022 3:12 PM

Sep 2014
Come one Hiling you can do it!

Hiling having healing magic, why do I only notice this now
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 18, 2022 6:06 AM
Aug 2020
It's kind of an asspull that Apeas saves Hiling, foiling the whole plan, and then Muranjo forgives him because he has a connection to them.
May 1, 2022 12:53 PM

Feb 2018
Ann was just introduced but she was strong af.. Noo Dorshe :/.. Poor Captain vs Ouken this wont go well and Despa hasn't arrived just yet :/
Jun 15, 2022 9:27 PM

Apr 2016
This felt like a bunch of silly moments happening one after the other that keep lowering whatever stakes were left in this show and I feel that instead of "multidimensional" these characters are just kind of idiotic.

Might give it two more episodes before I give up with this.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2022

225 by killjoy131 »»
Yesterday, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2021

109 by filoshi »»
May 31, 3:10 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

231 by Lanz »»
May 23, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2022

119 by Lanz »»
May 22, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Ousama Ranking Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2022

177 by PrimeX »»
Apr 21, 12:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.