Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 30, 2019 2:21 AM

Apr 2012
TheTexhnolyzed said:
That part with Assassin of the Abyss and Tamaki was so retarded. I am done, I have reached my limit.

This anime is 1/10 for me now. This episode made me do that.

You must be someone who takes yourself too seriously.
Nov 30, 2019 2:30 AM

Mar 2018
Fluxje said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:
That part with Assassin of the Abyss and Tamaki was so retarded. I am done, I have reached my limit.

There is a difference between being funny and being retarded. This episode (and most of the series) falls on to the latter.
Nov 30, 2019 4:08 AM
Aug 2019
Kimurah said:
Gourmetforce said:

I cannot understand how unsatisfied people are like, they were complaining when tamaki almost did nothing against rekka and here she faces assault, who freaking assault
is way stronger than freaking rekka and she performs well she was even gaining the upper hand in fight but just because she beat the guy because of her syndrome everyone is downgrading both the enemy and both tamaki's effort.

But he doesn't feel stronger than Rekka at all. Sure his initial dialogue is pseudo-intimidating, but it gets completely thrown away as soon as Tamaki uses the dumbfuck lucky skeebe skill aimed at the easy to impress kids. Followed by this alleged assassin turning all red because he touched a girl's boob. It turns him from an alleged assassin into a laughing stock who's beaten to a pulp by two girls with no actual skill, it all becomes a pretty stale joke. It's not even creative the way Tamaki finally turns from zero to hero because it uses the cheap cliched power of friendship.

At least with Maki, the dread it's palpable in her match with the guy and his morning star, and even though she does finish the fight with a well stablished joke of hers of becoming an irrational gorilla, it's still well executed because it had the foundation of getting the prototypes built by Vulcan followed by her her backstory of being a 2nd gen capable of controlling and disrupting flames, all adds up. With Tamaki there hasn't been anything to strenghten her character (either physically nor mentally), she's always been the damsel in distress and she can only rely on a joke tactic like the lucky skebe. She's never going to be a real character, just a gag character the author will use to insert cheap fanservice for the low hanging fruit.

Yes because that was his only weakness that was exploited in order to get defeated he was a virgin guy who never tasted a woman's fruits so when he saw some panties
he lost his compose.

You guys remember tamaki is not a soldier right? Maki, for example, had military training so obviously she is strong enough to even beat men but tamaki was trained to become a nun
like iris, you don't expect a female nun to be as capable as a female soldier right?

Also both her and iris did something and even scored 1 win against a way stronger enemy someone that was said that he could even kill demon infernals so obviously assault is stronger than shinra and arthur were combined in asakusa when they faced that demon infernal that couldn't even put a scratch on him.

I cannot believe the amount of downgrade they did to the guy. Just to tell you manga wise tamaki got less of the action you saw in the anime so at least give some credits to her and iris.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
FancyjasperNov 30, 2019 12:04 PM
Nov 30, 2019 6:19 AM

Dec 2016
Gourmetforce said:

Yes because that was his only weakness that was exploited in order to get defeated he was a virgin guy who never tasted a woman's fruits so when he saw some panties
he lost his compose.

Then he was never strong to begin with if the author made him yet another virgin that could be found on any harem anime.

Gourmetforce said:

You guys remember tamaki is not a soldier right? Maki, for example, had military training so obviously she is strong enough to even beat men but tamaki was trained to become a nun
like iris, you don't expect a female nun to be as capable as a female soldier right?

And the captain doesn't have any kind of pyrokinetic abilities, he's all brawn. That still doesn't stop him from training hard in order to be useful to his team. That's one of the many differences from a gag character to a real character.

Gourmetforce said:

Also both her and iris did something and even scored 1 win against a way stronger enemy someone that was said that he could even kill demon infernals so obviously assault is stronger than shinra and arthur were combined in asakusa when they faced that demon infernal that couldn't even put a scratch on him.

It was all portrayed as a HUGE JOKE. It totally takes away any weight or substance to the story this way. You're just grasping at straws to make this terrible cringey scene look good, you just end up looing like a tryhard

Gourmetforce said:

I cannot believe the amount of downgrade they did to the guy. Just to tell you manga wise tamaki got less of the action you saw in the anime so at least give some credits to her and iris.

I couldn't give two fucks how this goes in the manga, if I would, we would be having this particular conversation in the manga section. Can you even read? the very first post on every single anime discussion threads on this site states: THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Gourmetforce said:

Freaking assault even stops one of arrows flame arrows with his finger alone as a show-off but since they were saving money to make the sho vs shinra and make it look good apparently material with assault had to be cut down.

And none of this matters because it's all done as a cheap lame joke. Please stop acting like a fanboy exagerating the situations that were actually shown for cheap shits and giggles

Also, animation quality doesn't depend on the budget, Canipa already made a video a few days ago with actual research stating that it all falls down to how talented animators for certain projects can be. This show already saves enough animation workload quite often on static shots with just dialogue over it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88qvfSLBMiU
KimurahNov 30, 2019 6:25 AM
Nov 30, 2019 6:32 AM

Jul 2017
Into the Nether both brothers Sho and Shinra go, as a childhood's dream of saving each other, but now, it's a different story.

Not just Shinra, but the entirety of Company 8 are here, but they certainly didn't expect that the Evangelists were perfectly ready for their assault, sending them completely off-guard.

The Tamaki scene...as expected of fanservice, but with them separated, facing one upper echelon after another (Tamaki and Iris vs. Assault and Maki vs. Flail). Maki's scene was just pure fire, and with her Sputter-Flare Tenkyo rockets...but Tamaki's one was just as weird has her pervert power. I mean, for such a guy as powerful as Assault to be ASSAULTED by Tamaki's pervert antics just feels wrong on all levels.

Even with him getting outdone by such tactics, not admitting defeat and then getting pipe-clawed by Iris and Tamaki, I'd admit it was funny NGL. Those mice hiding the "brutality" of getting plumbed by women, just can't get that scene out of my head for awhile (once in awhile that's good).
KANLen09Nov 30, 2019 6:48 AM
Nov 30, 2019 8:07 AM
Aug 2019
Kimurah said:
Gourmetforce said:

he lost his compose.

Then he was never strong to begin with if the author made him yet another virgin that could be found on any harem anime.

Gourmetforce said:

And the captain doesn't have any kind of pyrokinetic abilities, he's all brawn. That still doesn't stop him from training hard in order to be useful to his team. That's one of the many differences from a gag character to a real character.

Gourmetforce said:

It was all portrayed as a HUGE JOKE. It totally takes away any weight or substance to the story this way. You're just grasping at straws to make this terrible cringey scene look good, you just end up looing like a tryhard

Gourmetforce said:

I couldn't give two fucks how this goes in the manga, if I would, we would be having this particular conversation in the manga section. Can you even read? the very first post on every single anime discussion threads on this site states: THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Gourmetforce said:

Freaking assault even stops one of arrows flame arrows with his finger alone as a show-off but since they were saving money to make the sho vs shinra and make it look good apparently material with assault had to be cut down.

And none of this matters because it's all done as a cheap lame joke. Please stop acting like a fanboy exagerating the situations that were actually shown for cheap shits and giggles

Also, animation quality doesn't depend on the budget, Canipa already made a video a few days ago with actual research stating that it all falls down to how talented animators for certain projects can be. This show already saves enough animation workload quite often on static shots with just dialogue over it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88qvfSLBMiU

Your statement about their captain trains is a whole different situation and thus a bad example to be used in your statement do you know why? because of obi trains because he is the captain and has no powers so as the man who is in charge he has to be stronger than his subordinates.

Can you explain to me why a nun should be in pursue to became super stronger?
You totally forget the purpose a nun has in this fucking story which is to pray.
Tell me why someone's only job is to pray in order to guide the souls of the dead to rest in peace has to obtain strength again?

Anyway, about assault been weak think what you want, there is no point trying to put some mind into someone who refuses to listen and he is stack declining everything.
I will lose my time pointless if i continue this part of the discussion.

At least have the guts to admit that Tamaki and iris had been helpful and were not useless despite believing what they did was not big of a deal because trying to downgrading
their effort and their win, because the enemy appeared to be weak, doesn't neglect the part that at least they were not damsels in distress that had someone else saved them and this is a positive development that you may not like it but exists accepting it or not.

GourmetforceNov 30, 2019 8:12 AM
Nov 30, 2019 9:01 AM
Oct 2018
So so sad that they choose to ruin this shows potential with tamakis lucky lecher.
Seriously destroyed all the hype from the maki fight (which was perfect btw)
Nov 30, 2019 9:03 AM
Oct 2018
Fluxje said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:

youre that dude who votes full 5 stars on every boruto and fairytail episode huh?
Nov 30, 2019 9:31 AM

Jul 2013
The talk about the Nether and Day of Cataclysm makes me want to know more about the history in Fire Force.

Tamaki fan service moments...sighs. at least Iris and Tamaki took down the guy.

Maki's new weapons are awesome. Her fight was a highlight.

The rats were cute :3
Nov 30, 2019 9:54 AM

Jul 2019
Loved it a lot. When Maki fought the random scrubs the animation was so beautiful. It was smooth as butter. The fight fight Tamaki and Iris was kinda hilarious. At least when Iris said Latom before beating the living shit out of a person with a metal pipe. Also Tokyo Empire are such lads that they decided that hell wasn't deep enough and went even deeper.
Nov 30, 2019 10:53 AM
Jul 2019
fistyoursoul said:
Horn_dawg_2019 said:

Well then it looks like that Assault Evangelist guy probably a virgin.

From which chapter is this? Anime didn't show the guy eating her ass wtf?

Chapter 71 oh btw there is that Assault guy seeing her naked ass as well.

http://file-image.mpcdn.net/35965/1047120/9.jpg?1513441377
Nov 30, 2019 12:05 PM

Jan 2016
Looks like they didnt overhype Fire Blood Bullet Assault enough as some people didnt get that he was a monster.
Nov 30, 2019 1:51 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
So you're telling me that Tamaki's tendency of getting sexually abused but sheer coincidence at any given time came in her favor? I didn't think even this show had the lows to do this.
Nov 30, 2019 2:15 PM

Apr 2014
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
fistyoursoul said:

From which chapter is this? Anime didn't show the guy eating her ass wtf?

Chapter 71 oh btw there is that Assault guy seeing her naked ass as well.

http://file-image.mpcdn.net/35965/1047120/9.jpg?1513441377

Thank you, legend.

Lol, it looks like Tamaki farted on his face.
Nov 30, 2019 5:22 PM

Nov 2011
Holy shit after the Maki fight I instantly went back and re-watched it...HOLY SHIT MAKI IS SUCH A BAD ASS!!! God damn that fight was so good. Super detailed and well animated. Awesome job.

Also she looked sexy as hell beating those clowns to the ground.

Great episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 30, 2019 6:27 PM

Apr 2012
SAMe19 said:
Fluxje said:

youre that dude who votes full 5 stars on every boruto and fairytail episode huh?

Wow that was random... Boruto? Have a cookie.
At first I thought you had taste since you had an OnePiece image on your profile, then I saw you rated it a 7.
Everything k over there?
Nov 30, 2019 7:13 PM
Jan 2016
They go into the Nether!

Maki fight was glorious, she is so badass and cute, her new weapons made by Vulcan are also awesome, i just loved that fight!

Tamaki and Sister managed to defead that guy in that stupid and funny way, Tamaki lucky leecher was a good distraction, also Sister was brutal there!
Nov 30, 2019 11:25 PM

Sep 2009
This is one of my favorite episode so far <3 I really love the fighting scene! Maki so cool <3 Tamaki so cute! ^_^ I laughed so hard during her "lucky lecher lure" :D
Dec 1, 2019 2:13 AM

Jun 2013
Loved Maki's fight, it was definitely the highlight and I enjoy whenever PusuPusu and MeraMera make an appearance, they're more of this show's mascots that those three, I forgot their name but they're a cat, dog and old man trio.

Tamaki was just there to be Tamaki as usual, stripped and to be fapped over by Japanese shounen who voted her as the second most popular female character in the show.

Assault will be definitely thinking of Tamaki after getting a full view of her.
臭い-
Dec 1, 2019 2:32 AM

Nov 2013
“Who.... are you calling a Gorilla Cyclops ?!”
Látom! Látom! Látom! Látom! Látom! DFKM LOOOOL

Damn they really broke the bank on this episode, that Maki fight scene was fkn great!

Dec 1, 2019 6:27 AM

Oct 2008
Maki's close quarters combat was so awesome to see.
And Tamaki won using ERO! lolz!
5/5.

Dec 1, 2019 7:04 AM

Apr 2009
Yeah the Maki fight was decent. WTH @ Iris tho, that was brutal. She totally beat assault mercilessly lol. Beat the brakes off that dude with that pipe.
Dec 1, 2019 8:32 AM

Dec 2016
Gourmetforce said:

Your statement about their captain trains is a whole different situation and thus a bad example to be used in your statement do you know why? because of obi trains because he is the captain and has no powers so as the man who is in charge he has to be stronger than his subordinates.

What other situation you speak of? we're talking about a real character vs a gag character. The captain daily training and backstory cement him as a true character that has and will have more growth and depth within the story. Tamaki hasn't shown any kind of character growth at all, she's always been a damsel in distress and a burden to the team. This victory wasn't earned, it was a cheap ringed fight to make her look useful

Gourmetforce said:

I don't know. Can you explain why a Nun that should only serve as a religious figure tries to play the hero role? (someone even posted a screenshot in page one of this thread with her dialogue that "she's there to protect not to be protected") Tamaki feels like a jack of all trades master of none. I'm all for a character with multiple traits, but so far she can't really engage in fights on a serious level, and she's not there to do the prayers, and actually iris does this job. So again, why does she even come with the group, if she's not going to perform a full job as a fighter and will only become a burden, why would she tag along?

Gourmetforce said:

You totally forget the purpose a nun has in this fucking story which is to pray.

And they already have Iris on their team, so that even reinforces my point even further. Why bring Tamaki on a mission when they already have Iris for that job?

Gourmetforce said:

Tell me why someone's only job is to pray in order to guide the souls of the dead to rest in peace has to obtain strength again?

You're already answering your own question, the answer is she shouldn't burn both ends of the candle if she's going to be this sloppy and the author will never commit and let her be a real character. It's ridiculous that the author crafted Hibana in a dual manner, but made her toss aside the Nun path in order for her to be a commander of her own team and also a crafty fighter.

Gourmetforce said:

Anyway, about assault been weak think what you want, there is no point trying to put some mind into someone who refuses to listen and he is stack declining everything.

Then you should have kept your fanboy mouth shut in the first place. No one is that dumb to buy all your bullshit and deluded perception with such weak arguments.

Gourmetforce said:

Then GTFO fanboy, get back to the manga forums where you belong

Gourmetforce said:

At least have the guts to admit that Tamaki and iris had been helpful and were not useless despite believing what they did was not big of a deal because trying to downgrading
their effort and their win, because the enemy appeared to be weak, doesn't neglect the part that at least they were not damsels in distress that had someone else saved them and this is a positive development that you may not like it but exists accepting it or not.

You're delusional. You're clapping and prasing a BAD JOKE making it look like a big achievement. The enemy WAS weak, he was beaten in a comical way in less than an episode, and yet you kept claiming that he was stronger than Rekka wich took a combination of Shinra going into serious mode along with the ice guy from Division 1.

Tamaki's fight and outcome was as bad if not even worse than Shinra making Hibana go into Love-struck mode with one punch back in the early episodes.
KimurahDec 1, 2019 8:41 AM
Dec 1, 2019 9:07 AM
Oct 2018
Fluxje said:
SAMe19 said:

Wow that was random... Boruto? Have a cookie.
At first I thought you had taste since you had an OnePiece image on your profile, then I saw you rated it a 7.
Everything k over there?

What age do the girls have to be before its too messed up for you? Fan service is just about the worst trait about anime. But you don't seem to care. I think you have a problem.
Dec 1, 2019 11:21 AM

Jan 2016
Kimurah said:

You're delusional. You're clapping and prasing a BAD JOKE making it look like a big achievement. The enemy WAS weak, he was beaten in a comical way in less than an episode, and yet you kept claiming that he was stronger than Rekka wich took a combination of Shinra going into serious mode along with the ice guy from Division 1.

Tamaki's fight and outcome was as bad if not even worse than Shinra making Hibana go into Love-struck mode with one punch back in the early episodes.

Hey, at the end of the end, humour is subjective. I found Assault's defeat hilarious and judging from the comments here and there, I'm not the only one.
However you seem to have misunderstood something (or is your definition of strength different from most people?). Assault was NOT weak. The comedy comes specifically from the fact that he was tremendously strong and hyped up with typical tropes and ended up being defeated in a big ridiculous anticlimax.

I mean, if you didnt get the joke the first time, the effect is missed and explaining it won't change it... but at least you got it now.
Dec 1, 2019 12:33 PM

May 2018
A nice, eerie atmosphere.

The fights were great, but of course the god damn lucky lecher skill ruined it all.
Dec 1, 2019 1:45 PM
Nov 2018
This episode was nice, it was a breathe of fresh air from watching the guys fight most of the time, also really liked it when when Iris and Tamaki went savage on Assault. The Maki fight was nice too, wish she could’ve fought someone more menacing though. Makis personality and everything is good - realistically she’s quite close to perfect. Is it just me or is the juxtaposition of Maki’s Soft lemons and her hard ripped body weirdly tantalizing? Still...Tamaki is best girl cause I’m trashy like that 😢
Also because I don’t think Fan Service automatically kills a female characters chances of being best girl🤷‍♂️
NotTswalediDec 1, 2019 1:49 PM
Dec 1, 2019 3:05 PM

Dec 2013
Once again Maki proves why she's best girl and Tamaki proves why she's worst girl. I really thought that she was actually going to have a badass moment without any fanservice. At least Iris bashing the guy with a pipe was funny.
Dec 1, 2019 3:13 PM

Jun 2010
fanservice just blew another scene. tsc
Dec 1, 2019 3:16 PM
Nov 2019
Maki was easily the highlight of the episode but I was pleasantly surprised by Tamakis's fight as well, especially since she had yet to have her own moment like it.
Dec 1, 2019 5:45 PM

Apr 2012
SAMe19 said:

What age do the girls have to be before its too messed up for you? Fan service is just about the worst trait about anime. But you don't seem to care. I think you have a problem.

Its an animated girl with a bra and panties on, how prude do you need to be to even be remotely offended by that.
I don't adress any age to the girls, simply because there is no need to.

Instead I laugh about the absurdity of the character, and at best/worst think 'hey two boobies', like any heterosexual man would think.
Dec 2, 2019 6:45 AM

Oct 2017
Damn! The animation in the maki fight.
Dec 2, 2019 8:02 AM

Mar 2017
This episode is a brilliant example of why Maki is such a bad bitch! I can't believe she took out a whole group of pro fighters on her own and even took down the guy that Arthur struggled with within seconds! Slay Queen!

... and then there's Tamaki. Such a prime time to develop her character beyond 'fanservice' and they just flushed it down the toilet *shakes head*
Dec 2, 2019 8:09 AM
Oct 2018
Fluxje said:
SAMe19 said:

Its an animated girl with a bra and panties on, how prude do you need to be to even be remotely offended by that.
I don't adress any age to the girls, simply because there is no need to.

Instead I laugh about the absurdity of the character, and at best/worst think 'hey two boobies', like any heterosexual man would think.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5i-QZJIErR/?igshid=44flg7cqlb3l if you still think its just harmless boobs after this get some help.
Dec 3, 2019 4:45 AM

Oct 2017
Maki was amazing! I loved watching that fight! That's what they get for underestimating girls. Ha. Proud of Tamaki but ngl I was 🤦🏻 at how it ended lol she and Iris were so cute though!
Dec 3, 2019 5:50 AM

Mar 2015
Fanservice destroyed this episode
Dec 3, 2019 6:08 AM

Jan 2015
Worst episode of the series for me. Too much fanservice and unnecessary comedy at times when some serious scenes were required.
Dec 3, 2019 6:42 AM
Apr 2019
Apparently the haters still hating on this series.

Either you all have no humor or just expecting a character meant to be a fanservice character too seriously.

Probably the same people that praise naruto when he used sexy harem jutsu too.
Dec 3, 2019 7:00 AM
Apr 2019
Kimurah said:
Gourmetforce said:

What other situation you speak of? we're talking about a real character vs a gag character. The captain daily training and backstory cement him as a true character that has and will have more growth and depth within the story. Tamaki hasn't shown any kind of character growth at all, she's always been a damsel in distress and a burden to the team. This victory wasn't earned, it was a cheap ringed fight to make her look useful

Gourmetforce said:

I don't know. Can you explain why a Nun that should only serve as a religious figure tries to play the hero role? (someone even posted a screenshot in page one of this thread with her dialogue that "she's there to protect not to be protected") Tamaki feels like a jack of all trades master of none. I'm all for a character with multiple traits, but so far she can't really engage in fights on a serious level, and she's not there to do the prayers, and actually iris does this job. So again, why does she even come with the group, if she's not going to perform a full job as a fighter and will only become a burden, why would she tag along?

Gourmetforce said:

And they already have Iris on their team, so that even reinforces my point even further. Why bring Tamaki on a mission when they already have Iris for that job?

Gourmetforce said:

You're already answering your own question, the answer is she shouldn't burn both ends of the candle if she's going to be this sloppy and the author will never commit and let her be a real character. It's ridiculous that the author crafted Hibana in a dual manner, but made her toss aside the Nun path in order for her to be a commander of her own team and also a crafty fighter.

Gourmetforce said:

Then you should have kept your fanboy mouth shut in the first place. No one is that dumb to buy all your bullshit and deluded perception with such weak arguments.

Gourmetforce said:

Then GTFO fanboy, get back to the manga forums where you belong

Gourmetforce said:

This guy bad mad though!!! Hard to see your point in arguments or conversation when all you argue is that people are fanboying with legitimate explanation and source reasoning.

What I find hilarious is you taking a GAG (let me say it again because you even admit it, a GAG) character too seriously in a fight that meant to be hilarious and funny. Like a badass villian getting beat by fanservice from a gag character. Clearly something no one saw coming (even before reading manga) to be meant as a joke.

Now if your no humor, I gotta take everything serious to look for cool character development, (which even the best animes have gag character to take light of) cant understand that or even look for a nice non-temper tantrum retort, then I feel sorry you.

P.S - Why are you telling someone who actually enjoys the show for whats its for to GTFO when clearly you dont belong here? Dont remember someone inviting haters into anime thread they dont like? Haters never wanted anywhere really.
AethersteelDec 3, 2019 7:03 AM
Dec 3, 2019 9:42 AM

Apr 2012
SAMe19 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5i-QZJIErR/?igshid=44flg7cqlb3l if you still think its just harmless boobs after this get some help.

I dont know what kind of weird fetish you just tried to link me, but instagram removed it, and I am not interested in instagram to begin with.

Pretty certain now that the problem lies with you mate.
Dec 3, 2019 5:33 PM

Nov 2012
Really loved this episode.
Confirmed Maki as best girl for me, and that bit with the rats and Iris/Tamaki beating on Assault was hilarious.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 4, 2019 3:54 AM

Apr 2018
Daaaamn it's been a while that I forgot how badass Maki was specially now with her weapon. And LOOOL that fight with Maki is so anticlimactic; lucky lecher also has a good thing to it too huh. Also Team TamaRis confirmed?
Dec 4, 2019 9:16 AM

Dec 2014
Maki <333 she's even better when she's fighting

and Iris is as scary as she is cute, man
Dec 4, 2019 11:18 AM
Oct 2018
Fluxje said:
SAMe19 said:

I dont know what kind of weird fetish you just tried to link me, but instagram removed it, and I am not interested in instagram to begin with.

Just your under age waifu stripping aka actual clips from the show. psycho
Dec 4, 2019 4:12 PM

Jan 2016
Lmfao the ending fight was hilarious
Dec 5, 2019 11:23 AM

May 2009
This episode will be seriously butchered when it air on toonami.
Dec 5, 2019 11:58 AM

May 2016
Fan service beats power, Tch...

Wish this was a bit more serious and would have been a fav for me.

Maki's fight was epic and great example for that.
Dec 5, 2019 10:46 PM
Jan 2016
Bruh....Tamaki is poopie....For a second I thought they were gonna have her actually be cool, but then she beat what was hyped up to be a powerful guy with her titties and ass....are you fucking kidding me? This is the 1st episode where the fan service actually bothered me....Tamaki went from being 80% titties and ass and 20% character to just titties and ass.....Tamaki officially has nothing going for her :(
Dec 6, 2019 10:40 AM

Apr 2012
SAMe19 said:
Fluxje said:

Just your under age waifu stripping aka actual clips from the show. psycho

Still getting worked up over an animated bra? Keep it up little social justice warrior
Dec 9, 2019 4:35 PM

Aug 2015
Loved this episode. Interesting to see that their base was underneath Tokyo (I think it was). Neather (can't spell it) is a cool name. Maki is quite amazing. Tamaki isn't really my favourite but nice to see her do her best. If she's training to become a sister does that mean the fan service stops? 🤨
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

223 by BorchHatesStein »»
Sep 14, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

203 by flokigoat »»
Aug 31, 6:00 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

127 by flokigoat »»
Aug 29, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2019

73 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Jul 11, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2019

96 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Jul 10, 2:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.