Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 3, 2019 7:47 PM
May 2019
this anime is like a dumpster fire and for some reason I actually enjoy it and it's getting better each episode for me so yeah I give it a 7/10 I don't really care for animation but the CGI is awful but story is really good to bad other people don't like it but I do and I hope it turns around and people like it
Sep 3, 2019 8:51 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode! Now they know that he is alive, i wonder if the person that tried to kill him back there will try to kill him now...or at least try xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 3, 2019 11:38 PM
Jan 2019
I think it was the episode that I liked the most so far. Above all, for the history of The Liberators (Dissidents) and the tyrant God. Although it was also great that Hajime put in his place his teacher and former classmates, and the Templar bastard who insulted Shea, I liked that part. It seems to me that the reunion between the teacher and Hajime lacked emotion, but it was a little fun.
I still do not understand how the hell Hajime does to create cars from nothing, does he study mechanics ?, lol, and how they move, with magic ?. I had forgotten what Hajime looked like, it was a scumbag before, and now, he's all a badass.
Sep 4, 2019 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
I hope hajemi will meet shirasaki ep 10 ,this ep is the start of reunite with his old friends
Sep 4, 2019 12:58 AM

Nov 2012
Yukikaze_sama said:
I expected reunion to be more dramatic. Not that I'm complaining tho, it worked out pretty well.

I'm sure the reunion with Kaori Shirasaki and the core gang (including the traitor) will be great! Tho Yue has his heart so i'm sure she will be upset about that.

To all you Arifuerta haters... we get it, the show is trash. Your constant bitching after 8 episodes is enough to prove your damn point. Now please leave and never come back!
--Toshi--Sep 4, 2019 1:02 AM
Sep 4, 2019 1:31 AM
Aug 2019
Yautja said:
Kihira07 said:

Compared to this anime, Tate Yuusha anime is a masterpiece

Then you add Re:Zero to the mix and they're both dog shit.
Tatsuya said:

Shield hero probably won't be butchered too much because it's profitable to keep it going until the ln ends, besides comparing it to arifureta's adaptation is a insult to the highest degree, the sh adaptation had some problems, but it was gold compared to the treatment arifureta got.

I beg to differ, anyways, like this anime, butchering awful material doesn't make too much of a difference. If ufotable animated this or Tate No Yuusha, they'd still both suck pretty bad, they'd just look nicer.

Sorry, the anime changed to suit for the children since Shield is a show about hero for all ages. That is why it still is quite logical plot, can't say that for this show
Sep 4, 2019 3:08 PM

Aug 2016
That was kinda awkward meeting. He should keep mask longer or just come out after first attempt. Like playing it out and telling truth after visiting sensei at night. Well good bunny's affection was... at limits this time. Don't know how to feel about flexing with motorcycle and jeep in isekai fantasy though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2019 7:16 PM

May 2018
So he just want to eat rice at all, well just glad to see him seeing his teacher again and telling him the truth about the world and the incident. Just noticed that the teacher acts like a kid, didn't expect for him to let them follow him. Still waiting for the time that he will got revenge.

Sep 5, 2019 1:18 AM

Apr 2019
Good episode! But the teacher is so annoying.
Sep 5, 2019 4:42 AM

Jul 2017
Ahhh...the teacher found out...like come on, Hajime is so hungry...he just wants rice and his authority.

There is obviously no recourse for Hajime, in regards to the party of classmates.

Some world-building...? If that serves as the crux for how the classmates were isekai-ed into the world, with Hajime knowing the nanny and crooks of it.

Good episode? Not much action, but the world-building gives this a notch up. The tyranny of the situation between Hajime and the other classmate who tried to assassinate him, if this is the direction that the anime is going for, let it grow, because this is one good shoot.
Sep 5, 2019 7:17 AM

Jun 2017
Hmm.. This was actually a good episode, if you'll compare it to the rest. This was more interesting to watch. Anyway, glad to see the others back, I think, I dn't even know half of them. The teacher though, is a bit annoying.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 5, 2019 10:21 AM

Dec 2018
I was hoping for a more Bad boy Look for the 4 wheeler like they gave it to bike. also Sensei looks way to much of a student herself to be taken seriously, but she is persistent like a mouse.
Sep 6, 2019 2:04 AM

Jan 2015
-Aincrad- said:
Seems like if there's no horrible action, this anime is actually fine

Yeah pretty much this
Sep 6, 2019 10:38 PM

Apr 2018
So he met sensei and his other classmates again. Can't wait for him to have his revenge on the guy who tried to kill him
Sep 7, 2019 3:20 AM
Nov 2013
Disclaimer: I read the WN

Kihira07 said:
Good, so why is Naofumi much stronger than the other 3 heroes so far?

Kihira07 said:
why didn't Nao use Iron Maiden to defeat the pope?

Second Disclaimer: I didn't watch the anime past Naofumi's duel with the Spear hero because the adaption kinda meh'd the fight and series as a whole imo. Naofumi was supposed to realize he couldn't be hurt and straightup tackled & pinned the spear hero to the ground while attaching balloons to him for petty revenge level damage before being blown off by the bitch... Speaking of which, the fight wasn't even supposed to be in an arena. It was supposed to be in the middle of a crowd, which is why bitch was able to sneak a wind attack.
NakuySep 7, 2019 3:27 AM
Sep 7, 2019 3:54 AM
Aug 2019
Nakuy said:

Kihira07 said:

Kihira07 said:

Second Disclaimer: I didn't watch the anime past Naofumi's duel with the Spear hero because the adaption kinda meh'd the fight and series as a whole imo. Naofumi was supposed to realize he couldn't be hurt and straightup tackled & pinned the spear hero to the ground while attaching balloons to him for petty revenge level damage before being blown off by the bitch... Speaking of which, the fight wasn't even supposed to be in an arena. It was supposed to be in the middle of a crowd, which is why bitch was able to sneak a wind attack.

I knew a
Nakuy said:

Kihira07 said:

Kihira07 said:

I already knew all the answers just by watching anime alone, you know. And, i didn't ask you, still thank for your reply, i guess
Sep 7, 2019 8:33 AM

Oct 2008
well sensei was the first one to meet Nagumo huh...and they even tag along...they'll just get in the way! Shea is more useful that useless sensei and Co...
4/5.

Sep 8, 2019 3:45 AM

Feb 2017
"fuck this shit, im no friend with a murderer, saraba" -nagumo

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Sep 8, 2019 7:48 PM

Apr 2016
Booting up each episode fills me with this palpable sense of dread, and my god, this is such a slog. Still the worst anime of 2019.

I'm only doing this to myself.

I feel a sense of boredom and nothingness I haven't felt from anime for a while now.
Sep 8, 2019 8:37 PM

Sep 2013
slavemaster_1991 said:
Mo27 said:
Like whats the point in commenting if you have nothing useful to say, honestly I think the series had good potential if it was adapted well.

Most of comments are reactions, and reactions are not useful. Also I read the source, no potential there: way too bland, unoriginal and way too boring.

how is that no different NNT? Yaiba? and FMA:B? basically are all as unorinial as this series?
Sep 9, 2019 7:37 AM

Dec 2017
death604 said:

how is that no different NNT? Yaiba? and FMA:B? basically are all as unorinial as this series?

Well, even if something is not original there comes another point: quality of execution. Thats why even in slice of live (wich is the least deviating type of anime) one can still find things that are bad and that are good. If this anime was not original but was implemented in a good way - I would still praise it. But it is just as badly written as it is unoriginal, all the templates are used in the most generic (and sometimes cringeworthy) way.
Sep 9, 2019 12:34 PM

Oct 2013
Hajime's sensei reminds me of the leader of game developers' team from "Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai", dunno if it's really a compliment, haha.

Don't be sad Shea. :( Them cheeky idiots got what they deserved. I read that in the source material Hajime was way more ruthless against them.
Sep 10, 2019 8:51 AM
Mar 2015
Summon motorcycle Summon Humvee
Oct 6, 2019 4:35 AM

Aug 2017
Finally, Hajime met Sensei and his other classmates. This episode was surprisingly better than the others.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 7, 2020 7:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Fuck that loli teacher really annoying. Even her annoyance was way far annoying than Shea the joker. It will be better if Hajime just leave them out of their misery. Unfortunately, this is a harem show, so why not letting his teacher and owning her hard? Fucking goddamned Hajime, thats really predictable as a fuck boy like him. Lmao.

Poor Shea while getting a harasshment. It will be better if Hajime just killed that annoying Templar shit. Okay, the story got some high improvement. Its good to me to increasing the level of enjoyment. Lets see how poor the animations on the battle against the dragon.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 11, 2021 9:23 AM

Nov 2019
One of the better episodes, Hajime handled it pretty well
Mar 11, 2021 6:59 PM

Nov 2010
I really like Yue. She's all around waifu and she's nice to Shea too despite them being rivals. Poor Shea, it seems like she's been getting the short end of the stick since her introduction.
Apr 7, 2021 11:05 PM

Jan 2017
Hajime's being so edgy and it's getting cringier and cringier my god, like I would expect him to share his experiences after the "accident" with his teacher even if he didnt tell his classmates

Aiko's such a good teacher though, glad that she and 4 of his classmates followed him
Feb 5, 2022 11:09 AM
Stellaron Hunter

Oct 2020
Loli sensei is annoying I can't stand her high pitched voice.
Incessant Rain

“Can you let me have some fun this time?”

May 30, 2022 9:00 AM

Jul 2015
Quite strange that they recognized Hajime as I though his voice changed. For me their reactions to his complete change in appearance and attitude was honestly disappointing especially since they 100% thought he was dead.

Jun 23, 2022 11:50 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like Hajime is still pretty soft when it comes to his sensei and classmates. Also should've kicked that blonde dude's ass a lot harder.
Dec 21, 2022 8:40 PM

Oct 2008
I don't really know why, specially because I never get to experience betrail to the point of death forwards to fight for my life, but I have a feeling that I would handled that reunion pretty much in the same way.

At this point I just don't understand the hate at all. We have a badass character that was well written, a simple story but an intriguing one, side characters that do good side moments, and the top notch of all, the reaction of the MC is genuine and pretty much what any human being with a 3 digits IQ will have. Aside from CGI (that is rare and tolerable) there's nothing to point the finger to. Now why the hate? Only God and those few dumb people know...
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Nov 29, 2023 6:34 PM

Nov 2023
NNice, a reunion with the classamtes
May 6, 7:49 PM
Nov 2022
The teacher's character is great, they may have shortened some parts, but anyway, we're doing well, you can still watch the anime.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

174 by BigBoyAdvance »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2019

189 by victorjonas »»
May 17, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

104 by Teemplario »»
May 6, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2019

108 by Teemplario »»
May 6, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2019

160 by Teemplario »»
May 6, 8:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.