Forum Settings
Forums

Do you add anime you watched as a child to your anime list?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 16, 2018 2:03 PM

Nov 2016
Pullman said:
Signifie said:

The difference is that I know for sure I completed every single episode of the anime that I can barely remember details about that are on my list, in your case those would be the anime you watched in 2010, whereas with childhood anime I have no idea how many exact episodes I watched and I doubt many others can recall that either.

Yeah but I just take a look at how many episodes there are total and usually I'm pretty confident in knowing whether I watched it more or less often than that number. Sure, it's hard to say if I watched every single episode because they aired daily for years and were mostly episodic so you couldn't tell, but I know I also watched many episodes twice and the reality of the situation is just much closer to me having seen all of the show than me not having seen any of it. Hence I find it natural to include them ony my list. I'm not gonna do it for any show I caught an episode of, but if they were on heavy rotation on TV for many years as a child, I've spent enough time on them to feel that including them is more accurate than not doing so.

Absoultely agree with that. Maybe I've missed two or three Pokemon episodes,but who cares. I didn't miss anything essential and I've rewatched most other episodes at least one time,think that speaks rather for completed than not.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 16, 2018 2:06 PM

Jan 2015
I usually rewatch them but in the case of reaaaally long series (naruto, bleach...) I just have them as dropped or I don't add them at all.

Apr 16, 2018 2:07 PM

Feb 2010
FMmatron said:
Pullman said:

Yeah but I just take a look at how many episodes there are total and usually I'm pretty confident in knowing whether I watched it more or less often than that number. Sure, it's hard to say if I watched every single episode because they aired daily for years and were mostly episodic so you couldn't tell, but I know I also watched many episodes twice and the reality of the situation is just much closer to me having seen all of the show than me not having seen any of it. Hence I find it natural to include them ony my list. I'm not gonna do it for any show I caught an episode of, but if they were on heavy rotation on TV for many years as a child, I've spent enough time on them to feel that including them is more accurate than not doing so.

Absoultely agree with that. Maybe I've missed two or three Pokemon episodes,but who cares. I didn't miss anything essential and I've rewatched most other episodes at least one time,think that speaks rather for completed than not.

Yeah Pokemon, Digimon and the original DB are good examples, I watched a shitton of all of those as a kid and not knowing for sure that I watched every single episode doesn't really change the fact that I'm very familiar with those shows on a certain level.
I probably regret this post by now.
Apr 16, 2018 2:19 PM

Jun 2016
I don't add mine. I know I've seen a lot of anime such as Pokemon, but I don't even remember when and where I stopped watching so I just leave it out.
Apr 16, 2018 2:23 PM

Apr 2011
The only anime that aired during my childhood before I realised what ‘anime’ was were Pokémon, Digimon, Shaman King, Shin-chan, Medarot, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Hamtaro and Dragonball Z. The only of those I ever completed in their entirety were Digimon and Dragonball Z, Pokémon I am re-watching (as I most likely missed episodes), and the others were all watched at random without consistency. So I don’t have reason to add the others. I do plan on watching Medarot and Yu-Gi-Oh! however, if I can find them fully subtitled.
Lestat-Apr 16, 2018 2:28 PM

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Apr 16, 2018 2:33 PM

Nov 2016
Pullman said:
FMmatron said:

Yeah Pokemon, Digimon and the original DB are good examples, I watched a shitton of all of those as a kid and not knowing for sure that I watched every single episode doesn't really change the fact that I'm very familiar with those shows on a certain level.

Yeah,it really doesn't matter for most long running and episodic stuff. Think that applies also to most other shows on RTL 2 back then xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 16, 2018 2:40 PM

Feb 2010
FMmatron said:
Pullman said:

Yeah,it really doesn't matter for most long running and episodic stuff. Think that applies also to most other shows on RTL 2 back then xD

Yeah except in some cases, like Ranma 1/2, I know they only had like 1/3rd of the episodes licensed (or even less) and just repeated those all the time, so even tho I watched it a lot I don't put it on my completed, but rather tried to rewatch it in japanese but lost interest and now it's on-hold for years.
Apr 16, 2018 2:48 PM

Nov 2016
Pullman said:
FMmatron said:

Yeah except in some cases, like Ranma 1/2, I know they only had like 1/3rd of the episodes licensed (or even less) and just repeated those all the time, so even tho I watched it a lot I don't put it on my completed, but rather tried to rewatch it in japanese but lost interest and now it's on-hold for years.

I actually continued with Ranma subbed and even read the manga. Can understand that one would loose interest. The episodes may have been entertaining,but there was little to no progress till the very end,which was kinda sad. Well,manga ending was still a bit more satisfying,tho,so it wasn't that bad at all ^^

Apr 16, 2018 2:54 PM
Dec 2013
Nope, they don't count for me. I'd have to have rewatched them recently to put them in my list. Like around the year 2010, I decided to rewatch DBZ and Pokemon (which are anime I watched when I was a child). When I joined MAL, I put DBZ in my completed list. I hadn't finished Pokemon yet, so I just put in the latest episode I was on. If I had joined MAL before rewatching DBZ and Pokemon, they wouldn't be in my list (except for maybe in my Plan to Watch).
wildhoodApr 16, 2018 3:05 PM
Apr 16, 2018 2:55 PM

Jan 2018
If I remember that I've completed it once before, I'll just add it even though there will be no date for it.
Apr 16, 2018 2:57 PM
Nov 2017
Yeah I add them, anime like Inazuma eleven, YU-GI-OH! and it's okay, since it's my watch list and I've watched them back then
Apr 16, 2018 2:57 PM

Feb 2010
FMmatron said:
Pullman said:

I actually continued with Ranma subbed and even read the manga. Can understand that one would loose interest. The episodes may have been entertaining,but there was little to no progress till the very end,which was kinda sad. Well,manga ending was still a bit more satisfying,tho,so it wasn't that bad at all ^^

A friend of mine had the manga volumes back then too (up to like vol 26 or 28 at least) and I read all of those as well back in the day. Even had the DVDs of the german episodes (the first 3 seasons that were available) and I must have watched them at least half a dozen times. That was before I went to the internet for stuff to watch. But when I tried the japanese version years later it definitely had taken its toll how often I've seen those early episodes, and I was also actually very used to the german dub and didn't find it as funny or enjoyable with subs tbh.

The fact that there is no development doesn't really bother me per se tho, that's just Rumiko Takahashi. I did watch Urusei Yatsura in recent years, as well as all the Kyoukai no Rinne seasons and enjoyed both so I really think it's more the familiarity with every single ep early on and the german dub that made me not get really far on my rewatch attempt. If I eventually run out of other Rumiko Takahashi stuff I might get back to it tho, it's been another couple years since I tried and eventually it'll feel fresh again, I hope.
AlcoholicideApr 16, 2018 3:10 PM
Apr 16, 2018 2:59 PM

Apr 2016
I would if I had re-watched it back during my late teenage years (Cardcaptor Sakura, Mega Man series, Naruto, etc.)
Apr 16, 2018 3:07 PM

Nov 2016
Pullman said:
FMmatron said:

A friend of mine had the manga volumes back then too (up to like vol 26 or 28 at least) and I read all of those as well back in the day. Even had the DVDs of the german episodes (the first 3 seasons that were available) and I must have watched them at least half a dozen times. That was before I went to the internet for stuff to watch. But when I tried the japanese version years later it definitely had taken its toll how often I've seen those early episodes, and I was also actually very used to the german dub and didn't find it as funny or enjoyable with subs tbh.

The fact that there is no development doesn't really bother me per se tho, that's just Rumiko Takahashi. I did watch Urusei Yatsura in recent years, as well as all the Kyoukai no Rinne seasons and enjoyed both so I really think it's more the familiarity with every single ep early on and the german dub that made me not get really far on my rewatch attempt. If I eventually run out of other Rumiko Takahashi stuff I might get back to it tho, it's been another couple years since I tried and eventually it'll feel fresh again, I hope.

Oh I see,but interesting that you adressed the style of Rumiko Takahashi. Now I'm at least somewhat aware what I can expect of Urusei Yatsura. I don't mind an episodic format either, as long as I'm fond of cast and comedy,but it seems like that it would take me at least a year to finish it.

Do you btw know if her trademark also applies to Maison Ikkoku ?

Apr 16, 2018 3:16 PM

Feb 2010
FMmatron said:
Pullman said:

Oh I see,but interesting that you adressed the style of Rumiko Takahashi. Now I'm at least somewhat aware what I can expect of Urusei Yatsura. I don't mind an episodic format either, as long as I'm fond of cast and comedy,but it seems like that it would take me at least a year to finish it.

I hear Maison Ikkoku is more of an exception in that it has an actual conclusion and everything, but at least early on (the parts I've seen) it's basically the same, except even more baity with the romance. In Ranma, Rinne and especially Urusei Yatsura you pretty much know the romance isn't that serious just because of the personalities of the characters and how they interact, but Maison Ikkoku seems a tad more serious in that regard just in terms of the setup. Which made it more frustrating to me when nothing kept happening early on so I've put it On-Hold after 20 episodes and started Urusei Yatsura instead. When you know something has development and it keeps baiting and then retracting it's worse than if you know there won't be any, at least for me.
Apr 16, 2018 3:21 PM
Aug 2013
yea, the ones I've finished I add normally, the ones I remember watching but havent finished/dont remember finishing I either add "on hold" if I want to go back and watch it again fully, or I add as dropped with no score or eps listed just to remind myself and keep it listed.
Imagination is a weapon. Those who don't use it die first.
Apr 16, 2018 3:22 PM

Sep 2014
Dlwuik said:
the only anime i watched when i was a little kid was pokemon x+y and i remember being bored by it because it was so long lmao, didn't add it. i started regularly watching anime around the age of 9 so

That sucks because pokemon xy was the worst pokemon generation of all.
Apr 16, 2018 3:24 PM

Sep 2017
Hrybami said:
Dlwuik said:
the only anime i watched when i was a little kid was pokemon x+y and i remember being bored by it because it was so long lmao, didn't add it. i started regularly watching anime around the age of 9 so

That sucks because pokemon xy was the worst pokemon generation of all.

i meant to say black and white lol, i was already on the internet when xy started airing though. whoops.
black and white (game) was fun from memory
Edward Elric > your waifu

Apr 16, 2018 3:29 PM

Nov 2016
Pullman said:
FMmatron said:

I hear Maison Ikkoku is more of an exception in that it has an actual conclusion and everything, but at least early on (the parts I've seen) it's basically the same, except even more baity with the romance. In Ranma, Rinne and especially Urusei Yatsura you pretty much know the romance isn't that serious just because of the personalities of the characters and how they interact, but Maison Ikkoku seems a tad more serious in that regard just in terms of the setup. Which made it more frustrating to me when nothing kept happening early on so I've put it On-Hold after 20 episodes and started Urusei Yatsura instead. When you know something has development and it keeps baiting and then retracting it's worse than if you know there won't be any, at least for me.

To bait you into something without delivering sounds indeed like a frustrating watch. And I kinda experienced that too with some harem shows, so I feel ya. But luckily I know what I have to expect now. And knowing that I get a conclusion at the end is good enough
as motivation. So thanks for that.

Apr 16, 2018 3:31 PM

Feb 2018
Jare4lopez said:
Only the ones I've rewatched after 2013. I haven't watched Digimon S1 / S2 , Yu-Gi-Oh , Cyborg 009 or Pokemon again and I don't plan to.

Why 2013? Sounds like such an arbitrary choice :D
Pullman said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Eh, for me it is annoying when I put my anime to be ordered by date watched not to have the ones I watched as a child first, I guess it's just me. :D

Makes sense, but how do you define complete? Watched the last episode? Watched every single episode?
Because, when I was watching back then, it was on TV, so some episodes I watched like 5-6 times for sure, and I guess there had to be some that I skipped, because they were airing every day, and I didn't have the opportunity to watch them every single day.

I am proud of watching Digimon, even two years ago I rewatched them, and they still kick ass, I would never say they are just "filling up my list". :)

I have to have a date on everything I watched, that way I can look at them chronologically (and that is important for some inexplicable reason). :P

But if you just guess the date it's not chronological, it's just random based on your guesses. Having no date is more accurate if you don't remember, and you'll still know it came before all the other shows because you watched it in you childhood anyway.

I understand wanting to have a date on everything, I do too, but it needs to be accurate otherwise I'm just lying to myself just so it looks better. No date is more accurate than a fake date.

You are right that it is not 100% accurate, but it is roughly correct, even a year up or down isn't so important of a difference when it is comparing 2002 to 2016, so I don't think it is such a "lie". For me, incorrect, but chronologically correct dates beat disgusting no dates :D

xShinigami3125 said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Eh, for me it is annoying when I put my anime to be ordered by date watched not to have the ones I watched as a child first, I guess it's just me. :D

Makes sense, but how do you define complete? Watched the last episode? Watched every single episode?
Because, when I was watching back then, it was on TV, so some episodes I watched like 5-6 times for sure, and I guess there had to be some that I skipped, because they were airing every day, and I didn't have the opportunity to watch them every single day.

I am proud of watching Digimon, even two years ago I rewatched them, and they still kick ass, I would never say they are just "filling up my list". :)

I have to have a date on everything I watched, that way I can look at them chronologically (and that is important for some inexplicable reason). :P
But isn't that a big unnecessary effort ? I mean u have seen less anime then I do but still I wouldn't be able to keep that up it was to annyoing xd

No, it is very important to keep track of the order in which you watched anime. I don't know why, but it definitely is.
YukiChan3 said:
It deppends. I added Totoro because I watch it since I was 3.
I added other Studio Ghibli movies as well because they're movies, and I know I watched them, even as a child.
There are other movies I added, like some Pokémon's movies.

But some anime like Saint Seiya and Dragon Ball I didn't, because I watched them at TV, and I really can't say how many episodes I watched. So I'm not gonna lie that I watched it all, because I know I didn't.

Yeah, I'm the same with DB, I guess I had to miss at least 20% of eps, while watching on TV. On the other hand, Digimon I rewatched, so there is no problem there.

Yusnanism said:
Of course, why not? You completed an anime, then you organize it here. So when you wanna rewatch, just search it cuz its already on your list. As simple as that.

Because, I watched them on TV, and it is impossible to tell if I watched every single episode that was airing back then.

velvetPhos said:
Just because I don’t remember clearly, that doesn’t mean I haven’t watched the show.
So, I add all of them.

I agree, but can you be sure that you actually completed them?

Apr 16, 2018 3:38 PM

Jan 2018
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Because, I watched them on TV, and it is impossible to tell if I watched every single episode that was airing back then.

Agreed, but for me i just rewatching them. I know it such a long journey but im skipping the episode i've seen before so i can shorten my time.

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."
Apr 16, 2018 3:40 PM

Feb 2018
Yusnanism said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Agreed, but for me i just rewatching them. I know it such a long journey but im skipping the episode i've seen before so i can shorten my time.

Well it probably wasn't such a long time ago for you if you can remember now what you have and what you haven't watched. I cannot really remember for the shows I watched 15 years ago :/
Hell, probably couldn't for the shows I watched 2 years ago, I don't know how do you do it :D
Apr 16, 2018 3:44 PM

Sep 2017
Yes. Because those are the first anime that I watched, good or bad.
Apr 16, 2018 3:48 PM

Jan 2018
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Well it probably wasn't such a long time ago for you if you can remember now what you have and what you haven't watched. I cannot really remember for the shows I watched 15 years ago :/
Hell, probably couldn't for the shows I watched 2 years ago, I don't know how do you do it :D

Lol.
I try hard to remember some, like Chibi maruko chan, Hamtaro, Beyblade, Yugioh.. Then yeah, i just dropped them XD

兵家
Apr 16, 2018 3:49 PM

Feb 2018
Yusnanism said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Lol.
I try hard to remember some, like Chibi maruko chan, Hamtaro, Beyblade, Yugioh.. Then yeah, i just dropped them XD

So you actually rewatch only the episodes you skipped so that you can mark them as completed? Is there really enjoyment in that?

Half-MagePrince said:
Yes. Because those are the first anime that I watched, good or bad.

Yes, the main issue though is can you really call them completed, because, if you watched on TV, like me, you are bound to have missed some episodes.
Apr 16, 2018 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
yeah i added the Pokemon movies i watched some years ago but thats really it
Apr 16, 2018 3:51 PM

Jan 2017
Only if I watched them in the original Japanese audio dubs do not count.
Apr 16, 2018 3:56 PM

Feb 2018
KamijouToumaIB said:
Only if I watched them in the original Japanese audio dubs do not count.

Hahaha I think this is my favorite legit elitist answer.
That would actually make it far easier to decide, I just might use this.
Apr 16, 2018 3:59 PM

Jan 2018
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

So you actually rewatch only the episodes you skipped so that you can mark them as completed? Is there really enjoyment in that?

I think there is no enjoyment at all rewatching an anime you've seen, cuz you already know the story.
But when i watch a missing episode like Shino vs Kankuro in Naruto chuunin exam arc since TV doesn't have one and just skip the episode, feels like im healing XD

兵家
Apr 16, 2018 4:02 PM

Aug 2017
I add them if I can remember them. I leave the rating blank since I almost never remember what actually happened.

For example, I watched Inuyasha on Adult Swim as a kid. However it was sporadic and I can't remember the dates nor can I recall the plot. With 167 episodes I don't see myself rewatching it at this point in time. Therefore, it goes unrated.

I typically list them as completed for simplicity.
Alexis-MarieApr 16, 2018 4:09 PM
Apr 16, 2018 4:12 PM

Jan 2012
I didn't watch anime as a child... what should I do?

(...And I don't put dates in on my list either...)
Apr 16, 2018 4:14 PM

Jun 2017
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Jare4lopez said:
Only the ones I've rewatched after 2013. I haven't watched Digimon S1 / S2 , Yu-Gi-Oh , Cyborg 009 or Pokemon again and I don't plan to.

Why 2013? Sounds like such an arbitrary choice :D

Oh , that's because I started to watch anime in 2013 (Death Note) ,I only count the ones I've watched since then , I know it's arbitrary but I like to draw a line between the anime I watched without knowing they were anime and the ones I watched as an anime fan .

In addition, it's very possible that I will not remember most of those series (Digimon,Pokemon,etc) so I don't add them to my list , unless I re watch them .

I've tried to rewatch most of them (DB,Saint Seiya,Yu yu Hakusho,Inuyasha,Ranma 1/2 , Gundam Wing ,Samurai X,Astro Boy ,Cyborg Kuro-chan,Digimon 4 ...) But Id rather look for new series instead at the moment...

Apr 16, 2018 4:22 PM

Jul 2016
If I remember it really well and have opinions about it I do, otherwise I put in my PTW for the future, or I forget about it forever.
Apr 16, 2018 4:52 PM
Jun 2017
I've only watched a few animes during my childhood (Pokemon, Naruto, Bakugan Battle Brawlers (I didn't even realize Bakugan was an anime at the time tbh LOL)) but, yeah, I added them to my anime list.
Apr 16, 2018 4:58 PM

May 2009
I do, but I don't specify number of episodes unless I can count them precisely.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Apr 16, 2018 5:02 PM

Feb 2018
GlennMagusHarvey said:

Then how do you label them?
On hold? Dropped? CW?
Apr 16, 2018 5:19 PM

Dec 2016
Why would I not add them? A completed show is a completed show, no matter if you watched it during your childhood or only yesterday.

If you don't remember them well enough to give them a score, well, don't score them, simple as that (in my case: Cardcaptor Sakura, I know I completed it but I barely remember it so I'm not scoring it).

But not adding them because you've forgotten most of them, to me is no valid reason. To be consistent with this policy, well, I would also have to remove every title I completed only in the last couple of years or after joining MAL if I feel I'm forgetting what were they about them too; there's no difference between a forgotten show of your childhood and a forgotten show you finished only last year. Since I'm not doing this (and I don't think anyone here does it), I don't see why would I treat the childhood shows unfairly and avoid adding them.

I'm not using the dates feature, so I don't care about that.
SoldierDreamApr 16, 2018 5:23 PM
Apr 16, 2018 5:44 PM

May 2009
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
GlennMagusHarvey said:

Then how do you label them?
On hold? Dropped? CW?
Same as anything else: CW if I'm actively thinking about it and intending to watch more, On-Hold if I'm not really actively doing much with it but plan to come back to it later, and Dropped if I don't presently have plans to come back to it. Completed if I actually watched all of it (which I've done for none of them).

Right now, all such shows I've seen are listed as Dropped.

(Dropped does not mean I dislike it.)
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Apr 16, 2018 5:45 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I only added ones that I knew I completed or watched enough to add. Weirdly I do remember a lot of stuff vividly. Like how much of Keroro I watched because I was watching the dub as it was coming out. And I added the Pokemon movies I remembered enough about. I'll say I rewatched a lot of stuff on my list in the last 7 or so years. Like Digimon and even Yugioh.
Apr 16, 2018 5:46 PM
May 2016
I recently added Crush Gear Turbo to my watch list. I'm slowly watching the original Pokemon series again (in Japanese, if I can find the episodes), but apart from that nothing. I'm not planning on rewatching Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cardcaptor Sakura or Beyblade anytime soon.
Apr 16, 2018 6:14 PM

Dec 2012
If I watched them fanatically enough to probably have finished them like Transformers, but things I know I probably didn't finish like Maya the Bee and Monster Rancher go in the on hold or dropped lists.
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

Apr 16, 2018 6:25 PM

Oct 2015
Mine is Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Doraemon (those are my first watched anime)
Apr 16, 2018 6:26 PM

Dec 2015
I don't
I rewatch them first
Because when I watched them on television I changed channels all the time (I hate commercials), so I never watched the whole episode
Some of them are on my PTW till now, once I rewatch them, I'll put them there on completed
Apr 16, 2018 8:18 PM
Jul 2018
Do you add anime you watched as a child to your anime list?

I did/do, yes.

Sadly, I can't remember the dates of when I watched said childhood anime, so...
Apr 16, 2018 8:25 PM

Feb 2018
If I remember them, I add them. Some of them if I rewatch I realize how corny and cringe some scenes are. But they are always nostalgic, rating them might be alittle bias because of that.
Apr 16, 2018 8:27 PM

Aug 2015
i rewatched all my childhood anime shows, which is what got me into anime now. if i hadn't rewatched them, i probably wouldn't add them
Apr 16, 2018 8:30 PM
May 2017
Can you remember the number of bread you ate?
Answer is NO !!!

あなたは今まで食べたパンの枚数を思い出せるのか?
答えはNO !!!
Apr 16, 2018 9:36 PM

Aug 2016
Yes. If I know I completed them, I add them to the list. If I know I watched an episode at least but I know I missed some episodes, then I won't count as completed until I "rewatch" it.

If it's a childhood or a show that I can't pinpoint the exact date, I date it the last day of the year since I can't only use a year for the completion date. To help estimate, I also look at English premiere dates. All childhood shows that I can remember watching, I have rewatched recently anyways.
Apr 16, 2018 10:15 PM

Sep 2016
What I watched years ago was what I happened to find that aired on television, and I doubt I saw every episode.
Most of the shows I watched back then, I've re-watched (and completed) after getting heavy into anime, and so is now added to my list.
You're never too old to watch anime.
If I ever stop watching anime, check my pulse I'm likely dead.

I wake up with coffee & anime, I go to sleep with coffee & anime.

Sorry if my sarcasm is bad, it's not my first language.

Apr 16, 2018 10:15 PM

Feb 2018
@A_Haiku_Unloose well if you think so
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Secondary characters

JoeChip - 3 hours ago

13 by _HaSSaaN_ »»
4 minutes ago

» Does a person die the moment they become egg custard or the moment they're eaten as an egg custard?

Dragevard - May 27

13 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
5 minutes ago

» Good characters trapped in bad series.

Anjuro - 6 minutes ago

0 by Anjuro »»
6 minutes ago

» What filters do you use while browsing MAL?

Dije - 16 minutes ago

3 by _HaSSaaN_ »»
8 minutes ago

» What are considered 'the best anime clothes'?

SgtBateMan - 3 hours ago

13 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.