Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 17, 2017 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
Wow, what a way to actually give the biggest middle finger to Koyuki fans! BRAVO DIOMEDEA YOU HAVE PRETTY MUCH MADE A CONTRADICTION ENTIRELY AGAIN SINCE AKUMA NO RIDDLE, LEVELS OF BACKFIRING. :') This sea of salt is fucking wonderful.

Granted, the pacing is atrocious as ever before and the fact that it will pretty much go to a different direction even further, and the only saving grace for this garbage is pretty much Tama (as usual) and the songs. Other than that: Story is predictable, a mess, and a big clusterfuck, the characters are stupid, braindead, bland, trigger inducing, the writing is atrocious beyond repair, it wasn't even that good since the beginning, since it used cliches, and it essentially used them to the point where it's actually irritating, and the LAST time I was irritated with cliches was Ushio to Tora which was probably one of my least favorite shounen animes, and I'm not the type to get annoyed with cliches and generic stuff... this is just a big middle finger tbh.

I'm not expecting this to get any better, since my entire score is set to be as a 3/10, unless it actually makes me feel frustrated and then pretty much giving it a 2 which is the shit score.
Mar 17, 2017 10:08 PM
Jan 2017
Symphyon said:
Wow, what a way to actually give the biggest middle finger to Koyuki fans! BRAVO DIOMEDEA YOU HAVE PRETTY MUCH MADE A CONTRADICTION ENTIRELY AGAIN SINCE AKUMA NO RIDDLE, LEVELS OF BACKFIRING. :') This sea of salt is fucking wonderful.

Granted, the pacing is atrocious as ever before and the fact that it will pretty much go to a different direction even further, and the only saving grace for this garbage is pretty much Tama (as usual) and the songs. Other than that: Story is predictable, a mess, and a big clusterfuck, the characters are stupid, braindead, bland, trigger inducing, the writing is atrocious beyond repair, it wasn't even that good since the beginning, since it used cliches, and it essentially used them to the point where it's actually irritating, and the LAST time I was irritated with cliches was Ushio to Tora which was probably one of my least favorite shounen animes, and I'm not the type to get annoyed with cliches and generic stuff... this is just a big middle finger tbh.

I'm not expecting this to get any better, since my entire score is set to be as a 3/10, unless it actually makes me feel frustrated and then pretty much giving it a 2 which is the shit score.

your words described it all and what we feel specially "the characters are stupid, braindead"
Mar 17, 2017 10:10 PM

Oct 2016
So Koyuki unzips her top and tried to have sex with Yuu but he goddamn rejected it.

WTF! such a waste. He could have went for a Rumbling Hearts ending (wherein the MC screwed both the female leads).

Anyway, worst MC lead is still Fuuka. She basically set up the band and randomly left them because of she couldn't be with Yuu.

Jesus.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Mar 17, 2017 10:17 PM

Jan 2011
Yo fuck this show! i had already figured i was gonna get really salty by another Seo work but holy crap i wasn't expecting this amount from anime original stuff how??

while i was never really turned off by the start of this show it just took a huge nose dive near the end and just continued into this trainwreck.

to many things to complain about, but i'm doing it for Sara the only character that matters now lol
Mar 17, 2017 10:35 PM

Jan 2015
Forgot to say that i'm really glad they adapted one of my favorite parts of the manga. Sara's shower scene :P That's all to you Sara fans.
Also Suzuka is Ahhhh. Thanks Diomedia at least for this treat <3 she doesn't come so early in the manga. so that was nice to see Suzuka.
I am also really glad that Koyuki was fucked so fucking badly, even though it wasn't nice how they made it look HOW SHE STANDS A CHANCE only to fall flat at the end. Guys she was rejected 3 times in manga, you think that when she got into anime she would learn anything :P, but she got rejected the 4th time. Felt fucking good to see this again.
Mar 17, 2017 11:38 PM
Jan 2017
Young love can be painful, and this episode proves it. Even when Koyuki shows her love for Yuu, she realizes he is already spoken for and has to leave his home in tears. We do get to see an impressive performance by Saori Hayami, so it's not that bad. Yuu has his own problems with putting the band back together because that's the one thing that gave his life meaning. All of this aims for a bittersweet ending: sure, the protagonists are all reunited, but then what? They are no longer the same people and things simply can't go back to be the way the use it. Hopefully it will be a spectacular finale.
Mar 17, 2017 11:53 PM
Jun 2016

Life is not fair.

I guess that is what this show is all about. I feel sorry for Koyuki Hinashi, but in a way, these tears are her opportunity to grow a bit more.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Mar 18, 2017 12:10 AM

Sep 2015
Welp, 11 episodes in and I still don't like Fuuka one bit. Romance anime with an unlikable main character? RIP that. Was a struggle watching these last few episodes, not going to be remembering this one.
Mar 18, 2017 12:24 AM

Jan 2016
Seriously one of the worst episodes ever.
They're forcing the drama waaaaaaay too hard and it's turning out to be a massive clichéd cringe-fest.
Also the fan service with one chick needing to be naked in every scene (for a decent portion) was the funniest shit.
Mar 18, 2017 12:53 AM

Feb 2014
My poor Koyuki.
I really wanted her and Yuu to be end game but of course it'll be Fuuka.

Not liking this adaption, I'm glad it'll be over next episode.
Mar 18, 2017 2:09 AM
Jul 2018
Meh this was so boring
Mar 18, 2017 2:19 AM
Aug 2016
You know what?? Yuu's 180 in his feeling towards Koyuki alone makes me want to give this anime 1 of 10. This episode is so trashy, so much forced development, nothing feels realistic and likable at all... What a waste of time this show is...
Mar 18, 2017 3:35 AM

Nov 2014
The Heck is This !!! It doesn't feel like "Original Ending" or "Major Story Change" at all..

Same Pattern on the Same Universe..

This is more like another SUZUKA and Kimi no Iru Machi all over again..
Mar 18, 2017 4:42 AM
Dec 2014
This episode was fucking thrash it totally ruined the show for me...
Mar 18, 2017 8:21 AM

Dec 2013
I mean I knew this show would be bad at the start of the season, but it was pretty middle of the road predictable for the most part.

This episode they decided to turn the shit-dial to 11.
Weird decisions, stupid pacing, utter-random fanservice.

I only realized this episode that these characters were supposed to be "passionate" about the band, instead of you know just do it for the fun of it. No turns out they all thought they were going to make it big after playing 2 concerts.

Fuck this show. Here is hoping the last episode is going to completely fuck it up and Yuu ends up with Sara just as a "fuck you".
Best ending would be that Koyuki goes full "School Days" on his ass!
Mar 18, 2017 8:31 AM

Apr 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
WOW, DAT ASS DOH

gonna have to gif that....

Its a little ironic that fanservice would be this episode's sole saving grace.
Mar 18, 2017 9:07 AM
Jun 2016
It is even worse than White Album 2. What a forcing drama
Mar 18, 2017 9:11 AM

Dec 2013
Yeah... so basically they somehow managed to squeeze the entire arc where the band breaks up after Fuuka's death and Yuu having to be pulled out of depression by Tama and inspired to write a song to get the rest of the band back together, some 8-10 chapters of the manga (? can't really remember) into one single episode..... obviously it's gonna feel weird for nearly all anime-only viewers......

I understand they didn't want to go the Truck-kun route, but to be honest the way they tried to follow the old script whilst making those changes was jarring to watch. So Fuuka signs for the record label, how the hell are they going to make it so she can come back to the band? The contract cancellations will involve some crazy exorbitant penalties for sure. Tama being upset here was also jarring since in the old script she didn't have valid reason for giving up on Yuu fully (since Fuuka was dead), but now that she's done whatever, she's basically been relegated to NPC T now.

Seriously the only good thing about this episode was us seeing a bit of Fuuka and Suzuka's relationship (something which we never actually got to see in the manga). Other than that, this entire episode was a huge squeeze and some unrealistic pandering for the short time frame that it was meant to represent.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 18, 2017 9:17 AM

Dec 2015
This series has gone south so much, it must be in the antarctica by now.
Mar 18, 2017 9:22 AM

Nov 2015
This episode have some good material for a new "I love Emilia" meme. lol
Haruna trying to get the band together, he succeded. Next episode, Fuuka will return, she will confess to Haruna and they'll start dating after having a big concert and poor Koyuki will be present to see them acting all lovey-dovey shit.
Mar 18, 2017 1:10 PM

May 2014
And that's how you do like 10 chapters in 20 minutes. This is retarded! Why the hell did they even bother to deviate from the original path if they are not going to have a different ending?!
Mar 18, 2017 3:42 PM

Jan 2016
Forced bullshit! They had to treat Tama-chan so badly to, all for Fuuka who gave no fucks whatsoever.

only 1 week left, thank you!
Mar 18, 2017 3:48 PM

Oct 2015
Just realized
MCs in dramas have a problem with staying loyal to one person
Like nibba, how hard is that
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Mar 18, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2016
I honestly don't know what to say.....
This show is just shit.
Mar 18, 2017 4:04 PM

Oct 2015
Also, why cant he just make music by himself,
He already has a DAW on his laptop
But it looks more like Live's interface
OwO
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
Mar 18, 2017 5:12 PM

Mar 2016
Okay honey, if you have to keep telling yourself you made the right desicion. You probably aren't making the right desicion. Like omg Fuuka, I think she going on some depressing journey and then she's going to blame all her friends. That probably 100% wrong but idk.

Finally this little girl Koyuki confesses. She took charge since that stupid, dense little Boi couldn't pick up her major hints. But Koyuki gurl.... give up your body is not the answer... remember to be a child of jesus!!!🙌🏽👤🙌🏽

Also I couldn't stop laughing at the Mikoko (Blonde bois sister), it just seems like she needs to be in a soap opera. She like so dramatic and speaks way to much.... like just that one scene was too much "acting".
UrbanJahtsMar 18, 2017 5:23 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2017 6:34 PM

Jun 2016
Hirugiku said:
Forgot to say that i'm really glad they adapted one of my favorite parts of the manga. Sara's shower scene :P That's all to you Sara fans.
Also Suzuka is Ahhhh. Thanks Diomedia at least for this treat <3 she doesn't come so early in the manga. so that was nice to see Suzuka.
I am also really glad that Koyuki was fucked so fucking badly, even though it wasn't nice how they made it look HOW SHE STANDS A CHANCE only to fall flat at the end. Guys she was rejected 3 times in manga, you think that when she got into anime she would learn anything :P, but she got rejected the 4th time. Felt fucking good to see this again.

Ahahahahahah!! XD you're great! agree 100%.
Mar 18, 2017 7:56 PM

May 2016
She gave you a hint boiii but you refuse to her. Even if im Fuuka's fan I really was hoping for more in this scene.
Mar 18, 2017 8:21 PM

May 2012
sometimes i wish i could give a show a 0... this show has like no merit to it lmao, aside from mildly catchy music
Mar 18, 2017 10:19 PM

Dec 2016
Excuse my rage but FUCK THIS SHOW.

Seriously though they were riding high and then they just had to go and spray dog shit all over it this episode. Everyone was fine doing their own thing even though they were sad, and Yuu couldve just accepted the amazing, wonderful, lovely Koyuki and gotten on with a great life together.

It is so clear how much she loves him just by how happy she sounds around him, and he does this shit to her and just goes on all happily reuniting his band. Fucking blockhead. Im so pissed they ruined this.

Now Koyuki is gonna be sad and if she had the shitty personality Fuuka does, she would cut all contact from Yuu. But she doesnt so she will probably support him no matter what LIKE FUUKA SHOULDVE IF SHE WASNT SUCH A SELFISH BITCH.

Truck needs to come back for round 2.
Mar 18, 2017 11:58 PM

Oct 2011
Tama omg. How could yuu. why !! 😭😭💔
Mar 19, 2017 1:26 AM

Jan 2015
they should've continue the story with koyuki x yuu. why date her in the first place if you gonna dump her in the end. well, i think the last ep might be fuuka will return to band and fuuka x yuu (-_-) (-_-)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2017 2:38 AM

Aug 2013
No comment. (-_-)

1/5

Mar 19, 2017 4:22 AM

Jul 2009
I was thinking it was end game for Koyuki and I was not expecting her to be so bold...
So she knew he had feelings for Fuuka's and her feelings as well...
Now the band is almost complete.
Mar 19, 2017 7:29 AM
Jan 2015
never read the manga, but Oh God I cant help but notice that this episode is totally forced & boring, after the change that everyone keep talking about. We know that Diomedea is not really a good studio, they need genius storyteller if they want to change the story in tight 12 episode.
Mar 19, 2017 8:14 AM

Mar 2014
Kuhiro said:

Your love is just a lie! Lie!

~Kuhiro

Well, i am old enough and grown up as man to understand the difference if a girl / woman tells a lie or not during the smiling. It was a fucking lie by her. She is heartbroken totally.
It makes me sad :(
Mar 19, 2017 8:16 AM

Aug 2011
Poor Koyuki, I was waiting for her to be rejected but it still hurt to watch. It was a stupid time for her to seduce Yuu though. Fuuka remians worst girl.
Mar 19, 2017 10:37 AM

May 2009
Fanservice is only consistent thing in this shitfest. Too bad for censorship
Mar 19, 2017 11:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Last weeks revelation was certainly surprising.
Maybe it will be a better idea for Fuuka to go solo as at least she will be away from Yuu. Seeing that she's in so much pain from seeing Yuu with Koyuki. Though this would affect the band quite a bit since she is the lead singer. Though thinking of your own dream is well and good abandoning the band now just after they had such a good start is a not a good thing. No wonder Nachi is so angry. But for Fuuka and for Yuu and Koyuki maybe this is the best choice. Still its hard to see the cast going through this though.

Hmm so Koyuki is out of the country to film a PV eh. Being a pop star sure is tough. I think its nice that they decided to change the anime so that Koyuki and Yuu can be together. They make the much better pair anyway. Despite losing Fuuka its nice to see that the members of the band sans Nachi is trying to go on. But it will be hard without a vocalist though. Hmm so Nachi saw the band as a way to escape reality eh. Despite the band breaking up its nice to see Nachi find a path to follow in the end. Since he likes to run a sports scholarship is a good choice for him. Yuu wouldn't have been able to stop Fuuka even if he did try as he's the reason that she quit.
Its nice to see that Fuuka is doing well with her new career though. This is the right choice for Fuuka in a sense but too bad that it caused the band to breakup. Its nice to see that Sara as a result of Yuu and the band is now making more of an effort to get out of her shell as well. Its nice to see Makoto's sister cares so much about him though. I wonder what Makoto's path will be like though since he isn't keen on being in the business world like his father is. Its nice to see Koyuki get back in time to surprise Yuu. As ever Koyuki is pretty perceptive. Lol Yuu's sisters worrying about Koyuki and Yuu. Even without Fuuka and the band its not like Yuu can't continue to pursue music. Koyuki's love for Yuu certainly is strong though. But in the end Koyuki also knew about the feelings that Yuu had for Fuuka as well sadly. I really feel sorry for Koyuki though having to end it like this even though she loved Yuu that dearly. Koyuki and Yuu were the better pair to me. Man Yuu is too damm indecisive and causes nothing but trouble for the people that care about him. On a plus note its nice to see Hedgehog once again reformed though.

Its surprising that Yuu decides to reform the band though. But its far too late now since all of them have now put that behind them and decided to forge their own original paths.Though i get the feeling that each of them do want to come back but at the same time are struggling with their personal reasons. Still you have to admire Yuu's determination to reform the band even though it was his fault that caused it to breakup in the first place. Well that was a surprise in seeing Sara and Makoto show up though Sara was perhaps not that surprising since she always had a soft spot for Yuu. Nachi was a surprise though. Still its nice to see the band reformed for now. Its sad that Yuu and Koyuki couldn't be together but at least they remained good friends. Koyuki is sometimes too forgiving though. Now i wonder will Fuuka come back.
Mar 19, 2017 12:02 PM
Jul 2016
Anyone knows title for new songs in this episode?
Mar 19, 2017 12:04 PM
Nov 2015
funnyRunny said:
Kuhiro said:

Your love is just a lie! Lie!

~Kuhiro

Well, i am old enough and grown up as man to understand the difference if a girl / woman tells a lie or not during the smiling. It was a fucking lie by her. She is heartbroken totally.
It makes me sad :(

Maybe you understood my words in bad way xD I forgot to give quote marks ""
"Your love is just a lie! Lie!" - it's quote from Simple Plan song xD

My gif tells about how she feels :D
I belive, so I also hope you like my gif, which was created from feelings realted to Koyuki's love
~Kuhiro
KuhiroMar 19, 2017 12:15 PM
Mar 19, 2017 12:40 PM

Feb 2008
It's pretty bad when the only thing I can say good about an episode is that it was nice to see Suzuka in the piece after the credits.
Mar 19, 2017 1:09 PM
Mar 2016

Oh, Nico how could dump Kyouki like that? U didn't even took the advantage of having your cherries popped.

Nice to see, Sara's fanservice and seeing Nico'z older sister in her underwear again.
Mar 19, 2017 3:56 PM
Mar 2017
So anyway, here's a recap of this episode:

Mar 19, 2017 4:15 PM
Aug 2016
Anyway, I hope that the rating falls below 7 soon. This anime should be placed where it belongs, aka the trash category.
Mar 19, 2017 5:18 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Sara low-key best girl. God damn is she fine.

There were a lot of provocative shots this episode. Suzuka had a damn fine milf ass too.

Despite not being a fan of her, I did feel bad that Koyuki was rejected. Can't believe she was as forward as she was. Yuu could've gotten some if he had just let her do whatever.

Just not a big fan of where this show is going, it all seems empty and kind of cheap, especially how everyone moved on and then at the last second got back together cause "why not".
Mar 19, 2017 8:45 PM
Jul 2015
I know there is no hope, but still rooting for Sara's love :D
Mar 19, 2017 9:59 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Austershalin said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
WOW, DAT ASS DOH

gonna have to gif that....

Its a little ironic that fanservice would be this episode's sole saving grace.

fanservice makes everything better

Fairwind said:
So anyway, here's a recap of this episode:

i just fucking lol'd... this Drake meme kills me everytime... although honestly i like both Fuuka and Tama the same
Mar 19, 2017 10:57 PM

Jan 2012
Yuu trying to get both heroines... he gonna get a bad end!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Mar 20, 2017 9:12 AM

Oct 2013
So after last week's ep I decided to finally start reading the manga and found it pretty damn good.

Coming into this ep I was somewhat excited & curios thinking that if they were going anime original for last few eps, they might as well go down the Koyuki path since everything was all set-up for them, the spark & a few passionate moments were there, they just needed to make it official that they're going out. That way we would've gotten to have both the Fuuka manga & the anime that goes down a different route but's done well regardless.

So much for that, the staff just got lazy at the end. The breakthrough in the band and reunion happened in the same episode and it feels awful. There's no time to let it sink in. Furthermore, the spark & a few passionate moments between Yuu & Koyuki were there in the anime, and not as many with Fuuka in comparison. If you're gonna do that, then go with the girl you've build up the romance with so it comes off as naturally as possible. Could've turned out okay even if it deviated from the source material.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

225 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 14, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

201 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.