Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 2010 7:24 AM

Jun 2008
greenmush said:
O-M-G to the max!
Aug 26, 2010 4:29 PM

Jun 2010
Still to some people this Land would be torture in itself, still another Luffy haki cameo, thats good enough.
Dec 25, 2010 5:17 AM

Oct 2009
Were the girls also Okama? This episode was so disturbing as well as awesome XD
Hopefully Luffy masters Haki soon~
Feb 10, 2011 10:18 AM

Feb 2010
Finally! A well-paced episode!
May 11, 2011 3:52 PM

Jul 2007
Wow another great episode. Luffy unleashing haki against the wolfs was totally unexpected.

Also bon chan is doing everything he can to get luffy to safety. When they finally reach level 5.5 of impel down. Newkama land?? lol. Finally Iva-chan is introduced. Ive seen some weird characters on one piece, but i think this guy tops them all.

Also i loved how they revealed how Bon-chan was able to trap Hannyabal by using nami's image, showing her breasts and leading him into a trap. What a sneaky guy that bon-chan is.

Is it me or does Saldeath resemble shikamaru from naruto. With his "thats so troublesome" lines. I wonder if its the same seiuryu.

anyways i really can't explain this strange turn of events, but it was exciting episode none the less. Hopefully will find out what this new lvl 5.5 that they came to really is. Its just hard to believe that such an area in impel down would be completely unknown by all of the guards and warden.

Looks like luffy is going to undergo some treatment in the next episode.

May 11, 2011 4:01 PM

Jul 2007
ShiraKiryuu said:
Ivancov finally appears :D (But his voice... will take a while before I get used to it >.<)

They're finally at the middle of the arc and I just hope they don't drag the next episode...

Look at Bon- clay's voice. It really wasn't that bad and i have a feeling this guy is more then just a gay transvestite. His character design is pretty cool in my opinion, with his muscles, tatoo's and scars. I have a feeling there alot more to him then meets the eye.

Jul 30, 2011 7:41 PM

May 2010
Those wolves are hella funny! :-D They remind me so much of my dogs haha Also a small glimpse of how Bon Clay won against Hannybel really shows how strong he is.. I would've thought an Assistant Warden would have some devil fruit ability but was not able to stand up to Bon-chan haha
Lastly, its like another "alternate" universe/place inside the prison.. this one looks like sound kinda hideout.. And the big fella must be Ivankov.. as real transvestites are scary.. hopefully he's as nice as Bon-chan haha
Aug 6, 2011 6:51 PM

Aug 2010
Highlight of the episode was Nami's breasts
Feb 4, 2012 4:45 PM

Jan 2012
Sami092 said:
its kind of annoying that they can illustrate gays

Sami092 said:

Sami092 said:

well at least they're not illustrating people like you
now THAT would be annoying
Nov 23, 2012 10:08 AM

Mar 2010
I couldn't watch the rest of the anime in full screen..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 23, 2013 4:53 PM

Apr 2012
well i did not imagine iva to look like that, but he's still the queen of drag queens!
they said his healing method will hurt luffy's body so i hope nothing awful happens to him :c
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2013 11:14 PM

Jul 2013
I have to hand it to One Piece for being able to make the crappiest songs of all time.
And Luffy's haki has made another appearance! Ahhhhhhh! I screamed, I was that excited!! Also, does anyone else adore Bon-chan?!
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Feb 1, 2014 10:02 AM

Dec 2012
Bon Clay has my total respect. He is Luffy's out-of-nowhere-but-true nakama.
Also,it's so satisfactory to see Luffy's haki constantly increasing. I only hope he can master it.
Oct 4, 2014 2:43 PM

Jan 2014
Ah, Level 5.5.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 15, 2014 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
On to the next 1

Jun 14, 2015 5:25 AM

Jun 2015
marywhistley said:
Bon Clay has my total respect. He is Luffy's out-of-nowhere-but-true nakama.
Also,it's so satisfactory to see Luffy's haki constantly increasing. I only hope he can master it.
Aug 28, 2015 1:11 PM

Mar 2015
First buggy and mr 3 passionately hugging to share body heat, then this. OP slowly becoming gayer and gayer
Jul 27, 2016 1:41 AM

Mar 2015
Wow prisoner paradise!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 2, 2016 2:47 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
He reminds me of the guy from Rocky Horror Picture Show XD

Jun 25, 2017 11:31 AM

Jun 2015
I loved when Luffy got up to save Bon Clay. My eyes got burned because of that last scene. This is way too far, even Bon Clay finds them perverts.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 12, 2019 8:51 AM

Jun 2016
The way haki has saved the day twice for Luffy, both times when his friends and his lives were on the line, and how it was described as him being one of the few who could manage haki as well as he can is something I'd normally roll my eyes over. I'd call it lazy plot armor and a plot device in any other anime. But, outside of a few cases, Oda has always proved me wrong when I started to think such things. So, before I roll my eyes I'll patiently wait for Oda to flesh it out more. Plus, the way Luffy stared down those wolves Shanks style before even activating his haki was pretty darn awesome. I'll assume he never used it before because it wasn't developed yet or something because if it only activates when his friends are almost definitely going to die he should have used it when Zoro was being stepped on by Kizaru. That said, we did see him use it against Duvals animal causing it to faint so maybe it's just cases of it being random and uncontrollable at the moment. Hmm.

I also was thinking about the Impel Down cast and how, although they are far simpler than the Straw Hats, they still are awesome in their own right. The self interested idiot duo of Buggy and Mr. 3 end up complimenting each other, through their 'only-out-for-themselves' attitudes they've formed a bond and further, Buggy's rash and chaotic intelligence covers for the too-calculated and logical intelligence of Mr. 3's and vice versa. Where they would normally be ruined they can use their heads to make a plan that they then work together to complete. It's awesome. Only Buggy would think about solid snaking a wax box and only Mr. 3 would think about the structure of the enemies defenses and the way they could escape so logically(determining the guards by each door and where the reinforcements are going).

Further, Bon Clay is an awesome character to watch. He's a character who has some questionable morals as he worked with Crocodile but as we've come to know, Bon Clay's first and most important value is friendship. He did show that when there was no way he would keep his own life, but when his friends have even a chance to be saved he will sacrifice himself to make sure he can help them out. To me I read it as Bon Clay holding friendship over moral decisions, over his own ambitions, and sometimes over his own life(we have seen him nearly sacrifice himself to save Luffy numerous times). However, if his friends an evil jerk he will do the same for them. I forget if why Bon Clay was working for the baroque works was explored but if it wasn't I'd wager it was just because his friends were too/Crocodile was a friend in his eyes, even if not Croc we've seen how he treats Mr. 3 like a brother.

As of now it seems Ace's execution is scheduled in 12 or so hours and Luffy is maybe the closest to death he's been in the series along with moments like the post Lucci fight. At least he was brought to 5.5. I'm not exactly sure what they meant by down the sewage line when they were speaking about where 5.5 was, I had assumed it was the abandoned jailor room since it has tvs that had access to the cameras, although that could still be very true. The most important thing is that there are actually women here and I'm a bit mad that the preview may have spoiled why!
Aug 23, 2020 11:17 AM

May 2016
Luffy using his Haki to knock out everyone in the vicinity never fails to amaze me! Buggy and Mr. 3 continues to amuse me as well~

Well, they ended up in New Kama Land which is definitely an improvement from the entirety of Impel Down in terms of comfort but the culture shock's definitely intimidating enough to be considered as a hell on its own~ There's a suspiciously high number of women in here too, hm.

Sep 23, 2020 5:35 AM

Dec 2007
there's a lot of wrong things here, but damn it's good.

i understand that luffy "release" that haki only when it concerns his friends, but if it would release also on the warden he might have a chance.
May 12, 2021 3:06 AM

Apr 2021
such an awesome episodeeeeee!! plus plus the focus on bonclay and their friendship really was amazing
“I am the Dark Flame Master. Perish, enveloped in the flames of darkness!”
May 28, 2021 7:50 AM

Jun 2019
What a bro... Bon-chan is. Iva is here.
Apr 1, 2022 5:47 PM

Dec 2012
And here I thought nothing could top naming two seahorses Sodom & Gomorrah. The Frankly family is missing out.
Jun 30, 2022 6:40 PM

Feb 2014
The segment with Bon Clay pretending to be Nami was nice...
Feb 6, 2023 5:56 PM
Feb 2022
Iva hizo la gran Bender. Abriré mi propio club con juegos de azar y mujerzuelas.
Feb 19, 2023 12:55 AM
Aug 2022
so level 5.5 is just a hamburger mary's? slay i love it
Mar 13, 2023 1:38 AM
Jun 2022
the queen gave yap
Jun 13, 2023 12:02 AM
Oct 2019
Respect my boy Bon-chan.

Luffy using Haki again 😱

Yeah wtf Impel Down 5.5 LMAO
Jul 8, 2023 8:17 AM
Jul 2018
Looks like the comeback begins. It’s weird going so many episodes and not seeing the rest of the straw hat crew but I’m not opposed to it. I just wish that the episodes would pick up the pace.
Sep 22, 2023 3:10 AM

May 2021
I mean who needs eyes in the first place , right ? lol So ugly

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Oct 7, 2023 10:08 AM

Oct 2015
Bon-chan, he is a nakama
Jan 27, 10:46 PM

Oct 2019
Luffy used haki once again!! That's so exciting >.<

Luffy's and Bon Clay's friendship>>>
Apr 30, 11:01 PM

Dec 2022
okay yup, those extreme explosive diarrhea sound effects, I lost my shit
figuratively of course
wild, I read manga Inazuma as a man ^_^
May 23, 2:03 PM

Jun 2017
queer gala.26 hrs left
Jul 26, 8:08 AM
Dec 2023
Wild episode. But I liked it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1120 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 8 hours ago

12 by Pinoffin »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1090 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jan 13

94 by Atlas77 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1070 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Jul 29, 2023

322 by eustasskidd11 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1067 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Jul 1, 2023

88 by eustasskidd11 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1066 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

FMmatron - Jun 24, 2023

146 by eustasskidd11 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.