Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 29, 2015 5:18 PM

Oct 2011
Topgunnah said:
Aohh said:
The development is way too slow.
80% talks and 20% action.

Volume 1 of rokka is mainly mystery

That is the issue. If the culprit is found by the end of episode 12, then we still haven't even gotten close to the demon king. At the current pacing it will take 4 seasons before the demon king is even confronted.
Aug 29, 2015 5:24 PM

Jun 2014
Not really surprised that Chamo was beaten tbh, but that short fight allowed her to showcase her abilities.

It sucks that Adlet's hypothesis was completely wrong. I thought he was on to something. It was nice to see that his friendship with Fremy is continuing to grow.

At this point, it has to be either Maura or Nashetania. Their actions episode after episode after episode make them more and more suspicious.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 29, 2015 5:24 PM

May 2015
I was thinking about that after the episode but why Goldof didn't check his own crest?
Aug 29, 2015 5:46 PM
Jul 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
Not really surprised that Chamo was beaten tbh, but that short fight allowed her to showcase her abilities.

It sucks that Adlet's hypothesis was completely wrong. I thought he was on to something. It was nice to see that his friendship with Fremy is continuing to grow.

At this point, it has to be either Maura or Nashetania. Their actions episode after episode after episode make them more and more suspicious.

Just because Adlet was unable to overturn Fremy's counter-argument does not mean the theory itself is wrong. It just shows that Adlet isn't a god-tier detective for no reason at all. I would postulate that he comes to a sudden realization that the fog is created scientifically or something pretty soon. He's currently casting his net too narrowly(fog, thus saint of fog) imo.
Aug 29, 2015 5:47 PM

Oct 2011
Hinya said:
I was thinking about that after the episode but why Goldof didn't check his own crest?

He could have but I am assuming the Princess wanted to manipulate him so he will do her bidding.
Aug 29, 2015 5:52 PM

Aug 2015
Adlet theory is similar to mine past few weeks i hope his true ...He should also mention that Hans/Mora and chamot can't be 7 in that theory ..
Aug 29, 2015 5:55 PM

Oct 2013
Gov said:
Hinya said:

He could have but I am assuming the Princess wanted to manipulate him so he will do her bidding.

He's already in love with Nashetania tho.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Aug 29, 2015 6:33 PM

Nov 2014
bobzanny said:
I've finally concluded how I feel about all the characters.
Bunny Girl-total slut.
Mora-fucking bitch w/out reason.
Chamot-Goddamn psycho path.
Neko san-Badass who thinks logically.
Goldolf-Friendzoned slave.
Flamie-Cold bitch who's very appealing.
Adlet-God damn strongest man in the world.

Calm down, man!
But honestly, isn't it too much to call Fremy a "bitch"?

Jose07 said:
I could of swear that the episode listings said it was going to be a 2 cour... I guess my eye were playing tricks on me.
where did u see it?
Aug 29, 2015 6:52 PM
Mar 2015
this is stupid..the past few episodes has only focused on who the 7th brave is but there's only 3 episodes left??

shouldn't the main focus be about the braves trying to save the world/killing demons instead??

I'm so disappointed.
Aug 29, 2015 7:09 PM

Apr 2015
fourbucks said:
this is stupid..the past few episodes has only focused on who the 7th brave is but there's only 3 episodes left??

shouldn't the main focus be about the braves trying to save the world/killing demons instead??

I'm so disappointed.

I'm surprised you didn't realize that was the direction they were going after episode 4.
Aug 29, 2015 7:13 PM
Mar 2013
Either Chamo just figured out who the seventh is, or she's found a reason to get revenge on Adlet....

As a avid reader of Detective Conan and reading parts of old sherlock holmes books, This mystery is even deceiving the viewers who are watching this. It's working perfectly. XD
Also, about Mora... I wonder? she may be just acting to try getting the seventh brave to reveal themselves accidentally.

But I am 95% confident I know who the seventh is. It should have been plain then they were trying to turn off the barrier but when it actually was activated.
Aug 29, 2015 7:21 PM

May 2013
The princess is likely the seventh.

Because it's really strange that when Adlet mentioned the seventh has probably activated the barrier when they all tried to 'deactivate' it, it didn't show the flashback of the most 'suspicious' interaction with it, which was the princess freaking out and breaking the stone tablet with the dagger for no good reason.
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Aug 29, 2015 7:37 PM

Jan 2015
ttcchen said:
bobzanny said:
I've finally concluded how I feel about all the characters.
Bunny Girl-total slut.
Mora-fucking bitch w/out reason.
Chamot-Goddamn psycho path.
Neko san-Badass who thinks logically.
Goldolf-Friendzoned slave.
Flamie-Cold bitch who's very appealing.
Adlet-God damn strongest man in the world.

Calm down, man!
But honestly, isn't it too much to call Fremy a "bitch"?

Jose07 said:
I could of swear that the episode listings said it was going to be a 2 cour... I guess my eye were playing tricks on me.
where did u see it?

I actually thought that I was pretty spot on. And I did say that Fremy is very appealing but she's been very cold and doesn't really give a fuck. Just because her backstory for her helps make us understand her character doesn't make her less of a bitch.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Aug 29, 2015 7:38 PM

Aug 2012
Farabeuf said:
Flamie's glorious underboob has made me completely forget about Nashetania.

Can't get enough of her. XD
Aug 29, 2015 7:43 PM
Oct 2014
uran10 said:
Tappimus said:
There's only 3 more episodes left, and no progress has been made at all with defeating the fiends. They should have just named the series, "Rokka: Mystery of the 7th Brave"

Someone still doesn't realize the plot yet does he? This is volume 1 finding the fake. Volume 2 is where the actual fiends stuff starts which wont get animated without a next season.

Will the fake be killed? Or will we have an epic battle between the heroes and the traitor?
Aug 29, 2015 7:43 PM

Aug 2015
Crono-Cross said:
But I am 95% confident I know who the seventh is. It should have been plain then they were trying to turn off the barrier but when it actually was activated.
I thinking that back then they activate the barrier it wasn't active in my opinion when Adlet enter the temple fiends just create fog( don't know how) to trick heroes gather them , let the 7 active barrier and place blame on Mora (key),Adlet(first at the temple guess who told him to go to the temple alone;p) ..

My votes for fake going to Hime-Sama .. it can't be Mora/Adlet because we all saw what Adlet done ;p and Mora is taking to much attention if you were 7 wouldn't you stay in shadows ..At end im suprised that some ppl l mention " But Moura's being such a narrow minded bitch right now. So it's making it hard for him to convince the others." << not only Mora but Fremy as well they were thinking the same way whe he told he go to bunny next Fremy think ( like Mora) that he wanna win all heroes trust and use it against them..and at end words at end episode words that Nashetanya spoke (7 imo) about trying that convince me.. still HOW!!?;p
Aug 29, 2015 7:45 PM

Feb 2009
uran10 said:
Tappimus said:
There's only 3 more episodes left, and no progress has been made at all with defeating the fiends. They should have just named the series, "Rokka: Mystery of the 7th Brave"

Someone still doesn't realize the plot yet does he? This is volume 1 finding the fake. Volume 2 is where the actual fiends stuff starts which wont get animated without a next season.

I still can't believe the entire anime is only volume 1. Is the pacing that slow or RnY's novels are longer than other novels?

I kinda wanted to read the novel after the anime finish, but I do like more the mystery part than the action. If the story is only action from now on then I'm not very interested.
Friend Code 3DS: 4914-3165-5517
Aug 29, 2015 8:03 PM
Oct 2014
Danniel said:
uran10 said:

I still can't believe the entire anime is only volume 1. Is the pacing that slow or RnY's novels are longer than other novels?

I kinda wanted to read the novel after the anime finish, but I do like more the mystery part than the action. If the story is only action from now on then I'm not very interested.

I don't find the mystery very interesting, mostly since nobody is murdered and murder mystery is the only kind of mystery I enjoy.

We have an assembly of badass people right here. I want it to go back to action all the way.
Aug 29, 2015 8:10 PM

Sep 2012
Hinya said:

Maybe he's the fake and he knows it won't appear if he checks his own mark.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Aug 29, 2015 8:28 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Damn Mora really wants Adlet dead.
DatRandomDudeAug 29, 2015 8:32 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 29, 2015 8:36 PM

Nov 2014
bobzanny said:
ttcchen said:

Calm down, man!
But honestly, isn't it too much to call Fremy a &quot;bitch&quot;?

where did u see it?

I actually thought that I was pretty spot on. And I did say that Fremy is very appealing but she's been very cold and doesn't really give a fuck. Just because her backstory for her helps make us understand her character doesn't make her less of a bitch.

just because she's cold and indifferent doesn't make her a bitch
just because nashetania is flirting with goldof doesn't mean she's a slut
but I guess that's how u defines people.
Aug 29, 2015 8:41 PM

Oct 2011
NoongaJuice said:
Gov said:

He's already in love with Nashetania tho.

I disagree. He fancies her but he doesn't love her. She is beautiful and so any younger boy would have a crush on her.
Aug 29, 2015 9:10 PM

Aug 2015
I really liked this week's episode. The figth against Chamo was short but really intersting.

I was kinda hoping Moura or Chamo was the seventh brave since I didn't like them much, but I still find everyone but Adret suspicious. I feel like they all have a possible reason to be a fake. Nashtania would want to run away from her house, Goldof would want to follow the princess, someone could have actually hired Hans to kill another B rave, Moura maybe wasn't chosen and feel jealous same for Chamo.

Things I am looking foward to next week's episode:
- Flamie might open up to Adret!
Things I am not looking foward to next week's episode:
-Moura and Chamo vs. Adret....
Aug 29, 2015 9:31 PM

Apr 2015
Wait...

If Flamie knows how the barrier around the temple works and where the totem things are located, that means the fiends probably know too.

Dang.
Aug 29, 2015 9:58 PM

Aug 2015
I want aldet go all out in his fights
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2015 10:03 PM

Jun 2014
Damn only 3 episodes left. Let's hope we get a second season.

I still think it's Mora but I'm not entirely sure "how" she could've pulled it off yet.

to LN readers, a simple yes or no will suffice: Is it possible for us to solve the mystery with the information we currently know? I'm assuming it is.
AvaritiaAug 29, 2015 10:32 PM
Aug 29, 2015 10:33 PM
Sep 2014
fourbucks said:

I'm so disappointed.

Its like you didn't even read the synopsis...
Aug 29, 2015 11:01 PM

Mar 2015
I liked this episode, remaining characters are starting to reveal their colours.

Nashetania looked suspicious as feck at the end, she had the look of 'everything is going as planned'.
Mora is still on her high horse.
Hans seems like a genuine nice guy.
Chamot still a brat.
Goldov still seems oblivious.
Fremy is opening her heart. (Thought it was sweet when she asked Adlet to stay a little longer)

I love this show but the moment you lose a bit of attention you get lost in what they're saying. Adlet sorta lost me when he was talking to Hans about the barrier and it's activation then I was completely lost when Adlet and Fremy where talking about the fog/barrier stuff.
Aug 29, 2015 11:10 PM

Jun 2015
Liked the episode.
Loved the way Adlet and Hans teamed up to subdue Chamo.
Maura seems really stubborn.

Aug 29, 2015 11:18 PM
Nov 2013
Is this anime about fighting kyouma or about find the the fake hero, god damn! Should just change the name to "Finding the fake hero" Its so boring....
Aug 29, 2015 11:26 PM

May 2013
Avaritia- said:

I still think it's Mora but I'm not entirely sure "how" she could've pulled it off yet.

to LN readers, a simple yes or no will suffice: Is it possible for us to solve the mystery with the information we currently know? I'm assuming it is.

It's possible.

The last hint isn't coming until right at the end though. Probably in the next episode.
Aug 29, 2015 11:42 PM
Apr 2014
Avaritia- said:

It is, but I'd be pretty suspicious if anyone could put it together, it's pretty damn complex.

Hint:
Aug 29, 2015 11:54 PM

Apr 2014
now i hope all yussha got kill and demon lord win.
Aug 30, 2015 12:00 AM

Nov 2014
zadkieI said:
Is this anime about fighting kyouma or about find the the fake hero, god damn! Should just change the name to &quot;Finding the fake hero&quot; Its so boring....

this season is about finding the seventh. but this story is about their journey of defeating the demon lord, but of course, they will encounter obstacles on their way, and some takes longer to overcome than others do.
Boring? Then why have you watched 9 episodes of this "boring" anime?
Aug 30, 2015 12:23 AM

Aug 2015
bibotot said:
Danniel said:

I don't find the mystery very interesting, mostly since nobody is murdered and murder mystery is the only kind of mystery I enjoy.

We have an assembly of badass people right here. I want it to go back to action all the way.

That would make Rokka really edgy, do you want it to be like Mirai Nikki and Akame ga Kill? Both of those are top-tier train wrecks of shows.
FrrrostyAug 30, 2015 12:27 AM
Aug 30, 2015 12:24 AM

Jul 2012
Interesting. Some conversation is not animated but still understandable. Looking forward to the fight next episode.
"The opposite of boredom is not pleasure... but excitement. People will gladly seek out any kind of excitement, even pain." -Makishima Shougo
Aug 30, 2015 12:26 AM

Aug 2015
Avaritia- said:

Yes, I suggest you rewatch parts of episodes 3 & 4, they will give you some hints.
Aug 30, 2015 12:36 AM

Apr 2015
Is this a "detective story" or "kill the demon lord" anime?
#CHEXIT
Aug 30, 2015 12:38 AM
Apr 2014
Imeon said:

This season is Mystery, if it gets a season 2 it'll be a hybrid of those two.
Aug 30, 2015 12:43 AM

Apr 2015
zadkieI said:
Is this anime about fighting kyouma or about find the the fake hero, god damn! Should just change the name to "Finding the fake hero" Its so boring....
Imeon said:

Why not both?
Aug 30, 2015 12:52 AM

Nov 2012
I can't believe it's been 9 episodes and there are still some that people haven't realized what the main plot point is yet.

It wasn't like it came out of nowhere (they mentioned it in both the synopsis and the first episode lore) and no one ever stated that defeating the demonlord would be a walk in the park like; go there, fight for 10 eps, save the day, done. It's much more comolicated (and mind you that's what i love about the show)

The novels that they are adapted from have no time skips, except for sleeping, and the plot moves in real time (Six volumes in and only about six days have past since the barrier thing). On top of that each novel focuses on ONE major plotpoint (two at most) and taking the fact that this adaption is faithful to the first volume in regard, it won't move past the barrier dilemma.

Anyway: why are you guys even watching if you don't enjoy it? And why bother nagging about it? It's not like you gain anything from convincing people the show is bad and it's not like you can change anything anyway
Aug 30, 2015 12:57 AM

Jan 2008
While everyone's complaining about the anime being too much mystery/dialogue, I'm over here enjoying my Fremy x Adlet moment.
Aug 30, 2015 1:07 AM
Nov 2013
ttcchen said:
zadkieI said:
Is this anime about fighting kyouma or about find the the fake hero, god damn! Should just change the name to &quot;Finding the fake hero&quot; Its so boring....

this season is about finding the seventh. but this story is about their journey of defeating the demon lord, but of course, they will encounter obstacles on their way, and some takes longer to overcome than others do.
Boring? Then why have you watched 9 episodes of this "boring" anime?

Well, its too late to drop now, if it get 2nd season. I'm definitely not going to watch...
Aug 30, 2015 1:14 AM

Feb 2012
Ahh, the amount of complains in this discussion thread when it's already on the 9th episode. I thought by the pacing and the plot summary AND THE MYSTERY TAG, it would be obvious already...

Well, I noticed the "mystery" tag so I'm not really complaining with all these mysteries. I'm really surprised by this to be honest! I actually love how you thought everything's fine, then BAM! Lol sorry Adlet, your hypothesis won't work, sux 2 be u.

I hope Hans still believe in him though. I still don't suspect Hans even after what Nashetanya said. I noticed the bunny girl and hime thingy, but I don't really think that was a big deal. Go Hans!! And lmfao, Chamo's face was on the floor, but does the swamp-things goes back to her through her mouth or? Ugh.

Definitely needing a second season.
BearAug 30, 2015 1:19 AM

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Aug 30, 2015 1:17 AM

Aug 2014
OMG, that Fremy and Adlet moment was it. Soo sweeet! I hope they can develop something, althought it would be a mutual-protection relationship. I hope Adlet can open Fremy's heart.
I hated how Mora was trying to persuade Hans. He trusts Adlet, but I'm not sure if he has the guts to fight two Saints for it.

My thoughts on the seventh.

Btw, we had Fremy's ending. Yay!
Aoi Yuuki has a sweet voice.

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Aug 30, 2015 1:25 AM

Apr 2013
Here we go chamo, that's what happen when you think you can take on two rokka while not being serious at all. Being overconfident is her downfall here. Well, that's luck for Hans and Adlet that she had to restrain her power all her life (most of it being due to Mora~) so she never went all out except when angered.
Well, she learns very well so this mistake will not happen twice so it's better she makes it against an opponent who didn't had the intention to kill her ~

ugh, once again the animation has become poor... Those faces are so ugly seriously :/. I didn't especially like the fight with Chamo too. They clearly went easy with it, making Hans run in direct line and such, as if the Juuma would build such a line for him to run through. That's clearly to avoid animating more complex trajectories. Same with the Juuma exploding everytime they're it, as if that's the case. Again, it's to avoid animating a partially cut Juuma and have them regenerate off screen instead .
Aug 30, 2015 2:22 AM

Jul 2014
Maura seemed suspicious enough from last week, but this episode has once again increased my suspicion of her. It seems very clear that she's exploiting her self-given role of leader to manipulate Hans and Chamot into killing Adlet, given how insistent she is that Adlet is the Seventh and how she's angrily dismissing any theory that contradicts Adlet being the Seventh. If she was really looking to find the Seventh, surely she'd be willing to listen to alternate theories and actually judge them fairly and unbiasedly?

Then again, that scene at the end makes Nachetanya seem fairly suspicious too, but I can't quite seem to figure out why.

Other than these two, the only one who seems like a possible candidate for the Seventh now is Goldov, but we still don't know anywhere near enough about him to say anything for sure (really, what DO we know about him other than the fact that he is basically a lovesick puppy?).

Also, how the hell have people still not figured out what the plot is? Does no one read the synopsis at all? I could understand it at first cos lots of people start things blind, but for people to still not get it is ridiculous.
Aug 30, 2015 2:29 AM

Jul 2012
Why even after 9 episodes, people still don't understand that Rokka no Yuusha is not their usual action nekketsu ._.
There are plenty of action anime so why when an anime revolves around mystery everything goes wrong ?
Aug 30, 2015 2:39 AM

Jan 2013
Once again we don't really know how the barrier (and associated fog) really works or how it is activated. Conversation between Fremy and Adlet revealed a new thing.

How come no one knew about this part? How come no one actually mentioned it?

Only person who is suppose to know is Moira (she is highest rank above all those saints that were involved) isn't too witty about revealing the mechanics to us and instead focuses on killing the single person at any cost.
If feels like she really needs one person dead rather than anything else.
Why it is suddenly Fremy who knows the mechanic?

Nashetania is a manipulative bitch too.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Aug 30, 2015 3:31 AM

Feb 2014
Seeing Adlet and Hans fight together was really cool. They make a good team. I'm glad they did beat Chamot in the end, she's seriously annoying me. ಠ⌣ಠ

I'm not even gonna bother guessing who the seventh is.. ヽ║ ˘ _ ˘ ║ノ
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

984 by Dawizz »»
May 27, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

885 by Dawizz »»
May 27, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.