Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Jun 9, 2015 2:49 AM

Jan 2015
RedEyedkiryuu said:
bobzanny said:

What's not to like about Iroha? Only reason that Yui and Yukinon talk to Hachiman is because of the club, and the same could be argued for Iroha, but Iroha actually spends time with him and they have better chemistry than either of the two other girls.

Dude come on Yukinon and Yui are his best friends they would still talk to him if the club didn't exist. The only reason Iroha spends time with him is because he helps her out.
Plus she doesn't even like him. Shes thirsty for that bum hayato. Let him have her, hope she stops talking to 8man.

Let's see...
1.Iroha seeks consolation from Hachiman rather than from anyone else.
2.Iroha is influenced by Hachiman's genuine speech, something that wouldn't happen unless she considered him close to her.
3.Iroha constantly calls him senpai, something that she doesn't do for anyone else IIRC.
1a.Yukinon if asked probably wouldn't even call Hachiman a friend herself, she's always described him as a classmate.
2a.Yui in the same class needs an excuse to talk to Hachiman.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 9, 2015 3:36 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know what you guys see and think about ending with other characters, not the main girls.
I have to say again that this anime , you guys think that end with the "not main" girls character is good?
Go watch Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai (5 seasons) and Aldnoah.Zero (2 seasons), and then come back here and we'll discuss about this again.

As i think, Hachiman should end with Yukino (1st ending), 2nd with Yui.
or if they not go on line with the LN, i think they should ending with Harem (Yui and Yukino).

But as Ep 10 for someone who were watched (spoiler):

If you guys care, just answer me, i'll keep in touch in this topic until the situation in anime changed.
Jun 9, 2015 3:59 AM

Jul 2014
[
tdtv-bkt432 said:
I don't know what you guys see and think about ending with other characters, not the main girls.
I have to say again that this anime , you guys think that end with the "not main" girls character is good?
Go watch Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai (5 seasons) and Aldnoah.Zero (2 seasons), and then come back here and we'll discuss about this again.

or if they not go on line with the LN, i think they should ending with Harem (Yui and Yukino).

If you guys care, just answer me, i'll keep in touch in this topic until the situation in anime changed.
TerapinJun 9, 2015 4:06 AM
Jun 9, 2015 4:07 AM
Jul 2018
Terapin said:
[
tdtv-bkt432 said:

What ever, just rewatch the Whole .Zoku, connect all the reasons.
If you just can't see it, okay. Turn your computer off, break your Storage Anime(s) HDD(s), get out of your room and play with your Primary School Kids.
/I don't want to make (cause) war about animes. It just ridiculous.
//I didn't read anything about the previous pages or something so idk what're you talking about the " fan theory" pp that you was told me about. I just wrote what i think and see at the Ep 10.
removed-userJun 9, 2015 4:10 AM
Jun 9, 2015 5:25 AM
Jun 2015
tdtv-bkt432 said:

It was never even stated that they had an arranged marriage. Not in the anime nor the LN
Jun 9, 2015 5:31 AM

Dec 2012
Yet another really good episode, no doubt. But, I am still confused about what's what in this anime show. I am talking about the main plot, I still do not know why does Yukinon despise her own family & what is the real purpose of the Yukinon's club. When will we get clear explanation about it? And the huge reveal in the last episodes of the first season seems to be for nothing so far, it's not even touched in this season. While this season is indeed much more focused on the character development & has been given much more foreshadowing about the main plot compared to the first season, it's still really vague. I presume the story will not end by the end of this season & need another season(s)?
I like anime.
Jun 9, 2015 5:38 AM
Jul 2018
Somefish said:
tdtv-bkt432 said:

It was never even stated that they had an arranged marriage. Not in the anime nor the LN

Just focus more on the B-part of the Ep 10,

/i'm not an English Speaker.
//well and first of all thing, those are just what i think , my deductive after what i've seen, feel, and "..." for all. If even i was wrong, then it okay anyway, i don't care much, i just told what i think or feel, wanted.
///I just want the main character of all animes with Comedy, School, First Love.. just Happy Ending, if with harem (better).
////Because the "First Love" (Hajimete Koi) was very important to me, all of true teenages "animes lovers", all of watchers who're still alone, broken Married, Love... if it is it, then i don't cares about "main character or not" anyway, just wanted them happily ever after, as long as she is a "good" girl, cares about him.
/////My single (doutei,virgin) opinions....
removed-userJun 9, 2015 12:31 PM
Jun 9, 2015 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
tdtv-bkt432 said:
Somefish said:

You have to read this.
Jun 9, 2015 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
GrandTemplar said:
tdtv-bkt432 said:

You have to read this.

So? If you can't told me by yourself why i have to read that "fan theory" then just like Terapin said "stop giving out incorrect spoilers. the whole of that thing is completely fan theory. nothing but baseless speculation.".
and 2nd, tell me, why Yukino hated Hayama called her "Yukino-chan". And he just changed it right then.
3rd. Hachiman reaction.
That all. Don't bring more bs "fan theory" with Anonymous and un-shine website. Thank You Very Much.
Jun 9, 2015 1:34 PM

Feb 2014
@tdtv-bkt432

2nd - Obviously something happened between and they don't get along now.
3rd - Hachiman was taken aback by that Yukinoshita's glare, which was basically her S.O.S. signal to Hachiman (she didn't want to go with her mother)
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.
Jun 9, 2015 1:43 PM
Jul 2018
slovak125 said:
@tdtv-bkt432

2nd - Obviously something happened between and they don't get along now.
3rd - Hachiman was taken aback by that Yukinoshita's glare, which was basically her S.O.S. signal to Hachiman (she didn't want to go with her mother)

Reply of "me"
2nd: You don't say. You're not "Caption Obvious". "something happened between and they don't get along now" so the two families used to get along, so did they huh.
3rd: You don't say.
Don't tried to "Apply Cold Water To Burned Area" of others burned. It not good for you anyway.
Jun 9, 2015 2:54 PM

Jul 2013
I never wanted to watch or read the end of an anime I started to hate so much. I have to know how this ends.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Jun 9, 2015 4:27 PM

Jun 2013
Cute episode but i felt bad for Yukinon at the end and for some reason i have a feeling that Hayato is about to seriously piss me off
Jun 9, 2015 7:05 PM
Jul 2018
tdtv-bkt432 said:
GrandTemplar said:

You have to read this.

So? If you can't told me by yourself why i have to read that "fan theory" then just like Terapin said "stop giving out incorrect spoilers. the whole of that thing is completely fan theory. nothing but baseless speculation.".
and 2nd, tell me, why Yukino hated Hayama called her "Yukino-chan". And he just changed it right then.
3rd. Hachiman reaction.
That all. Don't bring more bs "fan theory" with Anonymous and un-shine website. Thank You Very Much.

It's better than your theory.
>call Yukino to come to meet Hachiman "for the last time"
Huh? Where did you get that? Haruno called Yukino to bait her to meet Yukimom. Yukino never go to her home, she's live alone in apartement, that's why Haruno want Yukino to meer her family. If she call Yukino without 8man's presence, literally she won't come.
>Then she said "You birthday(Yukino) will also made too (at the church, i think).
... "i'll kill you" Hayama smile like nothing, after his smile. "Shot Fired".
Okay, kid. You consider other theory as poor fan theory and don't give a shit with your biased google for /a/, but your theory .... Well, you have to rewatch again, it's nearly impossible, especially church thing and Hayama fired for what? He's not cunt enough for this episode, except when he called Yukino "Yukino-chan". If you insist, you can compare your theory in the previous page, it's 90% same with this.

I forgot to add it's link, fixed it.
removed-userJun 9, 2015 9:36 PM
Jun 9, 2015 7:40 PM

Feb 2014
Things did feel a little rushed, but im okay with that. Got quality content throughout the whole season and wow I love it. Like a big derp I wasn't exactly sure what they were hinting at the end of the episode, but I knew it was something that wouldn't be all too good for 8man and the crew. Can't wait for the next episodes!
Jun 9, 2015 11:43 PM

Nov 2011
Nah, I don't think it was that much rushed. Ofc I didn't read the LN and I even expect a writing series to go at more lenght in moments like those, but for what is worth in the anime watching... the christmas event was dragging along for too long, should have been wraped up by the last episode (but okay because the amusement park scenes were good) then they speed it up to the climax resolution (which included a fast montage of the even to not drag it out too much) and then part B after christmas starts... at new's year and the build up to a cliffhanger. It even had some in between nice scenes like Irohax8man and Orimotox8man, so it was pretty well paced. People just can't be please at all, at one moment they complain nothing happens, then we have this episode where pretty much everything and more happens and they say "no it still sucks cuz its too fast now".

(I also particularly hate "original material" purists in almost anything I see, "manga was better, book was better"... Sure, it's okay to think one version is best than the other, but adaptions almost always goes different from the original because the medium differences, studio contracts, budget and negotiated amount of time avaiable just don't make it feasiable to adapt a perfect copy. It'd also be boring to see a perfect copy of something you already now how it goes. You need to first be aware that it'll be different than later try to see if you like it or not. It's so pointless to say "it's bad just because it's different". Just say "I like the books better than the anime" instead, but don't say "it's bad because it's different" since an adaption, up to a degree, is always supposed to be different).

That said some things were indeed pretty fast at this episode, and that resulted in... non-explained peculiarities... So Rumi was blonde during the Christmas play??? For real? Am I seeing this right? Is that another random kid? So Rumi didn't accept to be in the play cuz... where is she if not under that blonde hair??

Anyway, my highlights:
-The "other school" prez was still doing crazy hand gestures in the Event montage;
-"Please stop wasting our time" - I've been waiting so long for that, Yukino;
-Idk if megane Yui looks "intelectual" but damn, she looked good;
-"Take responsability"? That's way heavier than any bag. Are you hitting on Hachiman, Iroha? No way! Even though it's cute to see you opening up and empathizing with his genuine speech there's just other characters that I like more. So that's impossible! Sorry, it's too soon. I need you to have more screen time. u.u

And I hope Hachiman will not just stink eye Hayato and do something in the next after seeing that desperate glare from Yukino... even if he fails, he just needs to act. In any case I'm amazed how some interesting plot line got resolved (like the group falling apart, the event, Iroha and Hayato...) and something more interesting appears right after. Big Boss Yukino's mom and we're finally getting more on the yukinoshita family situation huh? I'm really enjoying the pace here. lol
Jun 10, 2015 2:32 AM
Jul 2018
kuuurt said:
Yukino-chan? Oops, looks like someone got C U C K E D by Hayama.

Now, that's alpha!
Jun 10, 2015 5:35 AM
Jul 2018
GrandTemplar said:
tdtv-bkt432 said:

3rd. Hachiman reaction.

Huh? Where did you get that? Haruno called Yukino to bait her to meet Yukimom. Yukino never go to her home, she's live alone in apartement, that's why Haruno want Yukino to meer her family. If she call Yukino without 8man's presence, literally she won't come.
>Then she said "You birthday(Yukino) will also made too (at the church, i think).
Okay, kid. You consider other theory as poor fan theory and don't give a shit with your biased google for /a/, but your theory .... Well, you have to rewatch again, it's nearly impossible, especially church thing and Hayama fired for what? He's not cunt enough for this episode, except when he called Yukino "Yukino-chan". If you insist, you can compare your theory in the previous page, it's 90% same with this.

Okay "adult", if you want to use others brain than your(or your brain can't used). so it okay anyway, i don't want to be a guy who just mocking "disabled people(s)".
Read my #463 again "All of that just my predicted and decuced".
That all, i'm out, don't want to be a 90' "kid" who ragging a 96' adult.
removed-userJun 10, 2015 5:57 AM
Jun 10, 2015 6:17 AM
Jul 2018
tdtv-bkt432 said:
GrandTemplar said:

Okay "adult", if you want to use others brain than your(or your brain can't used). so it okay anyway, i don't want to be a guy who just mocking "disabled people(s)".

Implying that you have been denying other theories
Jun 10, 2015 6:57 AM
Mar 2015
Can someone tell me what the relationship is between Yukinoshita and Hayama.

I get scared because that will take place a wedding arrangement between Yukinoshita and Hayama.
Can someone tell me what happened in ln?

I'm sorry for the language mistakes, my English is bad.
Jun 10, 2015 7:01 AM

Feb 2014
nyah2211 said:

I get scared because that will take place a wedding arrangement between Yukinoshita and Hayama.

Nothing happened, baseless speculations, just keep watching.
Between the adult world and the world of kids,

there, Holyland exists.
Jun 10, 2015 7:19 AM
Jul 2018
slovak125 said:
nyah2211 said:

Nothing happened, baseless speculations, just keep watching.

Yeah, so.
So those "not-a-fan-theory", "base speculations" of those bs is true. Right?
GMF anyway. Hell "Boobs" Otaku.
Jun 10, 2015 7:22 AM
Jul 2018
GrandTemplar said:
tdtv-bkt432 said:

Implying that you have been denying other theories

YES I DO.
Jun 10, 2015 9:02 AM
May 2015
TBOkmph said:

-"Take responsability"? That's way heavier than any bag. Are you hitting on Hachiman, Iroha? No way! Even though it's cute to see you opening up and empathizing with his genuine speech there's just other characters that I like more. So that's impossible! Sorry, it's too soon. I need you to have more screen time. u.u

wait...did you just reject Iroha by imitating Iroha? wow XD
Jun 11, 2015 5:41 PM
Sep 2014
It feels like at some completely and unnecessarily random point in time during this series, everything has gotten really awkward, character interaction wise, between all the characters. What is going on here?

It feels like 'they all hate each other but are forced to hang out' level awkward even though literally nothing has happened to cause it.
Jun 11, 2015 8:04 PM
Jul 2018
Finally was able to watch the episode. This was a pretty good one like the others.

I didn't realize for half a minute the song during the christmas event was the song for the 1st season's opening. It was a really nice touch.

Can't wait to watch the next one when I get the time.
Jun 11, 2015 8:16 PM

Jul 2013
HYT_The_Hunter said:
It feels like at some completely and unnecessarily random point in time during this series, everything has gotten really awkward, character interaction wise, between all the characters. What is going on here?

It feels like 'they all hate each other but are forced to hang out' level awkward even though literally nothing has happened to cause it.
Yukino / Yuigahama are in love with Hikki. Hikki doesn't understand, or imo I believe he does, but sees a situation where someone eventually gets hurt so he hides from that possibility. They don't have the full courage to tell him. Although imo Yuigahama has landslided Yukino in attempts even in the LN. To be fair to Yukino she is socially awkward, so it was initially "cute", to see her try but her constant change of character/ hurtful outbursts aren't fair to Hikki. He is just as awkward or worse imo then Yukino. Yuigahama is the most normal, but the most tragic. Overly emotional, easily swayed , and technically unable to compete imo in what she initially believed was a losing situation. They are essentially strangers forced into a situation by Hiratsuka sensei. Yukino/Hikki had ability, time, and emptiness. Hiratsuka selfishly wanted to get them together. Insert creation of the volunteer club. Yuigahama had a false plan to treat Hikki with cookies, but she can't bake well, insert volunteer club. She clearly doesn't give that away. When she finds his in the club with Yukino and in her eyes they get along perfectly.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Jun 12, 2015 1:56 AM

Apr 2014
So happy this episode didn't drag out the festival to much more and made it back to the main route. But I still have all these lingering feelings of something that is a bit off.
Jun 12, 2015 5:29 AM

Mar 2014
Awesome episode, loving the happy vibes from Yukinoshita when she's with Hikigiya and so many feels along with it.

Although felt confused by the last few moments when her mother arrived. Can anyone tell me why it suddenly became so heated and what did Yukinoshita's sister mean by 'Yukino-chan, don't'? Or are we finding that out in the next episode?

Sorry if this is obvious I just wanna' knoow!!
Trash mammal
Jun 12, 2015 12:08 PM

Dec 2009
Everything I ever wished for in this episode. Yukino shutting that other school council up, the play going off without a hitch, Iroha development, Yui boobs, my OTP having a moment on the train.

Yukino looked so desperate at the end looking at Hachiman. Something is really wrong with her and her family. Is anything truly genuine? I continue to wonder.
Jun 12, 2015 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
So awesome to see Yukino and Hachiman finally put those idiots in their place and the result was a really good Christmas event.

I can't wait to know what the hell is Haruno up to after all this? Where does she get all that free time from? Their mother is introduced and she seems to be apart of the problem as well :/ +100000 for Hachiman's angry face at Hayama.

Damn Yukino looked scared at the end there :/
Jun 12, 2015 1:45 PM
Jun 2015
Does anyone know what song was played in the middle of the episode? It started... "In this bright room I wait for the thaw you bring. When I wake up, I see a box. None see it as I do..."?
Jun 13, 2015 10:10 AM

Apr 2014
Iroha is too adorable
Jun 13, 2015 10:12 AM

Apr 2014
Gumihoieyo said:
Does anyone know what song was played in the middle of the episode? It started... "In this bright room I wait for the thaw you bring. When I wake up, I see a box. None see it as I do..."?

It was the opening for the first season.
It's called Yukitoki
Jun 16, 2015 5:16 AM
Jan 2010
why does that autist 8 still act like he's having it bad when he's got bitches ALL OVER him
Jun 17, 2015 1:38 PM

Jul 2010
Successful event☑
I hope it's going with Yukinon's route!(as it seems)
Jun 27, 2015 6:25 AM

Nov 2011
Is this is the story I was looking for and that I like, the episode has moved in the right way, maybe with fewer episodes exploited to the question of the feast of Christmas, the entire series would have benefited, with a majority growth opportunities from part of the plot, or use the same number of episodes, but giving a less grim and tense atmosphere and giving space to other matters and not only focusing on the relationship deteriorated within the club. Drawing a little less refined than usual, but overall the quality keeps a certain level. The harem and the intentions of the girls is evident, who will win? This is the thing that interests me, but also the growth of Hachiman. Good his thoughts once again.
Part one less scratchy, but after it was possible to put a piece.
Jul 1, 2015 3:09 AM

Jan 2011
Good episode and I think Yukino may have taken the definite lead here, although judging from some of the comments we didn't get to see all of the shopping semi-date. Frankly I think that Hachiman is Iroha's plan B. There are a lot of indications that he may be someone pretty important to her, although she's not a girl who is easy to read all the time.

As for the meeting at the restaurant, while I think the prospect of an arranged marriage between Yukino and Hayata would be what you'd expect in a typical rom/com/drama, this show has deliberately tried to defy some of the conventions. Also Yukino shuts down Hayata immediately when he uses her given name instead of her family name. If there is a Yukinoshita that he is attracted to, I believe it is Haruno. Of course with three episodes left, I may end up with egg on my face...but I'll find out tomorrow when I finish the marathon.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 2, 2015 12:00 AM

Oct 2012
New insult of the entire series -> 8man! xD

Looks like Yukino just get trapped?
"Signature removed"
Jul 6, 2015 1:57 PM

Jan 2011
What is this sorcery?! A harem in yahari?
Someone got fucked over at the end, welcome to life.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 11, 2015 2:54 AM

May 2014
*sigh* The part where Yukino told the other school's student council to cut the crap off and start already the fucking work was so refreshing...
Jul 23, 2015 4:16 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice episode but damn that ending :/
Aug 22, 2015 10:15 PM

Mar 2012
"Idiot! Fool! Hachiman!"
I can't handle it xD It's just too awesome of a story to not like it this much *-*
Aug 23, 2015 2:26 PM

Sep 2012
This show is so vague, convoluted, pretentious, and up its own ass it's painful to watch.

I'm done. Dropped.

3/10
Aug 25, 2015 3:31 AM
Apr 2013
Hikki, Yui, and Yukino to the rescue again. ;^)
Gotta love how they were able to make everything a success.
Yui with the plan, Hikki and Yukinon with the words.
Massive amounts of Character development shown in this episode also.
THEY ALL GREW ALSO, WOAH.

Hikki becoming slightly more passionate and optimistic towards others, with Yukino also starting to show a bit of her sweet side. ;^)

RUMI AND KAWASAKI ARE BACK TOO, BRUH. WITH OTHER CUTE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDDIES. DAWWWH.
Hopefully they receive more screentime in later episodes.

Signs of ships setting sail too, boys. Which one is it? ;^)

Amazing episode, 11/10.
Aug 30, 2015 5:04 AM

Oct 2009
Why is this series so hard to watch for me...
Aug 30, 2015 9:53 AM

Dec 2014
there is something wrong with this.

Aug 30, 2015 1:20 PM
Nov 2014
Why u r feeling like this hard to watch, actually its pretty awsome you know. Maybe there are a lot of words spoken in the anime which sometimes seems to tough to understand. Even so try watching this one patiently. Its worth watching.
:)
Aug 31, 2015 3:52 AM
May 2012
I am just glad that the event was a success~ Rumi is adorable~
More incoming drama.
Sep 17, 2015 7:53 PM

May 2014
tama_go said:
there is something wrong with this.

That's right!
Goood Episode, but FAIL art. Continuity error:
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

423 by Kami_Thesis »»
Sep 17, 11:36 AM

» [Spoiler] Question About Something In The First Episode [spoiler] Please Answer

Rayane-47 - Nov 12, 2021

13 by tanaymithari21 »»
Aug 22, 10:16 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1004 by topfloorboss45 »»
Aug 10, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2015

457 by topfloorboss45 »»
Aug 9, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2015

526 by Ezeved »»
Jul 24, 11:33 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.