Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2013 12:03 PM

Apr 2011
lupadim said:
Sakura

Which one. God knows how many Sakuras we have in anime.

P.S. I know which one you speak of, but I don't understand how she's a tsundere. She's yandere (a horrible one at that), if you ask me.

Oh and people, give reasons for your picks. Otherwise this is no different from a listing thread and thus would get closed.
Oct 14, 2013 12:04 PM

Oct 2013
Lets name of some annoying Yandere characters like F IN Dokuro-chan. This girl pissed me off to high hell. The killing the kid got old really fast. Maybe I would have like this show when I was 12, but god no. I heard Toradora has an annoying tsundere in it. I hope she is no where near annoying when I start watching the show.
Oct 14, 2013 12:22 PM

Nov 2012
I think ya'll are just being tsundere to your tsunderes. You know you secretly want to just hug and squeeze them. :3
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
Oct 14, 2013 12:52 PM

Oct 2013
MiniSiets said:
I think ya'll are just being tsundere to your tsunderes. You know you secretly want to just hug and squeeze them. :3

Oh, you got me I really want to hug Kyo from Clannad.

Really though if I ever see a tsundere in real life I'm running.
Oct 14, 2013 12:59 PM

Aug 2013
Have yet to see them all, but Kirino.
Oct 14, 2013 1:04 PM

Oct 2013
Ha, to be honest I think any tsundere is annoying. What is the point of being a bitch to somebody that you have secret feelings for? It's just so stupid. I found Asuna from SAO to be pretty annoying at first in her tsundere stage.
Oct 14, 2013 1:08 PM
Aug 2012
I generally like tsunderes with a few exceptions. I can't stand Rie tsunderes or abusive tsunderes, especially Louise.
Oct 14, 2013 1:13 PM

Aug 2013
I love tsunderes but even I have a limit. The only two that have ever stepped overthat limit was Taiga and Karin. Both need a good bitch slap
Sup People and yes I am the physical manifestation of Shinji Ikari's Balls

And this what elite-sama says to incest
elite-sama said:
I'm against it because I don't have a sister. It's not fair.
Oct 14, 2013 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
I hate tsunderes, more or less. I can stand them, but I do not like them. The one I can't stand the most is: Senjougahara from "Bakemonogatari" and those animes. If I were the guy and she was the girl, I would have probably killed her. Just probably. Though, most likely I would never even gotten myself involved with her. She is the worst kind of human in my eyes.
Oct 14, 2013 3:54 PM

Oct 2013
angrypeasant said:
I generally like tsunderes with a few exceptions. I can't stand Rie tsunderes or abusive tsunderes, especially Louise.

BallsOfShinji said:
I love tsunderes but even I have a limit. The only two that have ever stepped overthat limit was Taiga and Karin. Both need a good bitch slap

You two worry me the most. Tsunderes are fake people to scared to show there true feelings.
Oct 15, 2013 12:19 AM

Nov 2009
So much hate on Louise, i don't get it.
She could whip me every day and i'm not even M.

That said...i would be a much better Saito than the original..only eyes for Louise. <.<
Oct 15, 2013 12:33 AM

Sep 2013
Saito6689 said:

That said...i would be a much better Saito than the original..only eyes for Louise. <.<

People just don't get that the only point of her beating him up is comedic relief. It's NOT the same as beating someone up in RL. It's not a serious scene, he doesn't get injured, it has no relevance whatsoever to the plot and you should NOT judge a character because of it. These violence-based jokes have been a staple of comics since the medium exists.

So no, her beating Saito up does not mean she's a person who likes to hurt people, it's just an exaggerated expression that the medium uses to portray her fiery character.

Okay?
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Oct 15, 2013 12:36 AM

Feb 2010
Shiratori99 said:
Saito6689 said:

People just don't get that the only point of her beating him up is comedic relief. It's NOT the same as beating someone up in RL. It's not a serious scene, he doesn't get injured, it has no relevance whatsoever to the plot and you should NOT judge a character because of it. These violence-based jokes have been a staple of comics since the medium exists.

So no, her beating Saito up does not mean she's a person who likes to hurt people, it's just an exaggerated expression that the medium uses to portray her fiery character.

Okay?

and now i know and knowing is half the battle GI- No im sorry i could not help my self there.

serous note i found it funny but in all honesty there are some part where i have to say just fk each other already! XD
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 15, 2013 1:17 AM

Nov 2012
Fierce_Deity22 said:
MiniSiets said:

Oh, you got me I really want to hug Kyo from Clannad.

I would, she's cute. It would be totally worth the beating afterward.
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
Oct 15, 2013 8:40 AM

Dec 2012
Kurisu, Haruhi, Kagami Hiragi, Ayano Sugiura, Kyou, Taiga, Senjougahara, Victorique, etc.

Just kidding. I like tsunderes... except one: motherfucking Kirino. Easily my most hated character and the only one that I felt that deserved to be punched in the face.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Oct 15, 2013 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
Infatuate said:

Just kidding. I like tsunderes... except one: motherfucking Kirino. Easily my most hated character and the only one that I felt that deserved to be punched in the face.

Pretty much this, I think I haven't ever genuinely hated character that much that I hated Kirino.
ᵖᵉʷ ᵖᵉʷ 🔫
Oct 15, 2013 1:54 PM

Oct 2013
Ritzu said:
Infatuate said:

Pretty much this, I think I haven't ever genuinely hated character that much that I hated Kirino.

Are you guys talking about Kirino Kousaka by chance? I just googled the first name and I have to say she looks annoying. Then again I hate chibi looking anime.
Post 100 FTW
Oct 15, 2013 6:31 PM

Dec 2012
Fierce_Deity22 said:

Are you guys talking about Kirino Kousaka by chance? I just googled the first name and I have to say she looks annoying. Then again I hate chibi looking anime.
Post 100 FTW

Yes

Oct 15, 2013 7:06 PM

Feb 2008
Splitter said:
Haruhi Suzumiya.

"It's okay that she's an egotistic bitch. She means well inside!" Honestly, gag me.

Yep. ^^^^^^ This one.
In sterquiliniis invenitur.
Oct 15, 2013 7:30 PM

Sep 2013
Forgetfulness said:

Well obviously it's not serious but it shows
1. Their relationship is a fucking joke

No it's not. Their relationship is not based on Louise beating him up, he's not a masochist. It just has no relevance whatsoever to the plot.

Oct 15, 2013 7:36 PM

Dec 2011
Kousaka Kirino.
Oct 15, 2013 7:40 PM

Mar 2012
Oh man Taiga from Toradora and Kirino from Oreimo
holy shit theyre awful
Oct 15, 2013 8:02 PM

Jul 2013
I seem to be the only one who likes (well, loves) Kirino on this page. Wah wah.

Anyways, I really have no tsundere that I hate, or even remotely dislike. Hell, I can't even determine which one annoys me the most, and even then, they don't annoy me that much. I am just very positive about liking people and all that so that pretty much translates to fictional people as well, which is why I don't mind tsunderes. If anything, I really like them, especially Taiga and Kirino (hory shiet, what a massive shocker that I listed those two).
Southern-lover (yes, this includes rednecks) and Japanese-lover. How about that?
Oct 15, 2013 8:04 PM

Apr 2013
The only Tsunderes I like are Rintarou and Kurisu
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Oct 16, 2013 2:48 AM

Sep 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Shiratori99 said:
Forgetfulness said:

No it's not. Their relationship is not based on Louise beating him up, he's not a masochist. It just has no relevance whatsoever to the plot.
So anything not positive about their relationship doesn't count or something?

Anyone could look at that relationship and tell that it sucks. You don't beat your lover like every other episode, even for shits and giggles.

Am I talking to a wall?

Oct 16, 2013 3:04 AM

Apr 2011
Shiratori99 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Shiratori99 said:
Forgetfulness said:

Anyone could look at that relationship and tell that it sucks. You don't beat your lover like every other episode, even for shits and giggles.

Am I talking to a wall?

Why would no relevance to the plot mean anything about two people's relationship? That makes zero sense. And how about this? You're both talking to walls.
Oct 16, 2013 11:40 AM

May 2013
Shiratori99 said:
Forgetfulness said:
Shiratori99 said:
Forgetfulness said:

Am I talking to a wall?

+1 to shiratori
Oct 16, 2013 12:00 PM

Dec 2012
Ayu Tsukimiya from Kanon.
Oct 16, 2013 12:02 PM

Dec 2012
RGM2013 said:
I don't think that's a tsundere...

Oct 16, 2013 2:07 PM

May 2010
I'd go with probably every single tsundeRie out there (Kurumi, Taiga, Shana, Yuuhi...), besides that Nemu from Da Capo series and Kirino from OreImo.

Also, was that Inaba from Kokoro Connect a tsundere? I can only recall her being super annoying.

To me most of the tsundere characters are annoying, not counting the funny ones (dat tsundere from Nichijou, lol) and really cute ones.
If the character is bitchy through most of the series, and shows her cute and kind side in few scenes? Well, fuck her.
Oct 17, 2013 3:12 AM

Jun 2013
Isn't it all of them?
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Oct 17, 2013 3:18 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Infatuate said:
RGM2013 said:
I don't think that's a tsundere...

I have no idea why anyone would call Ayu a tsundere o.o

I really hated Index from Toaru Majutsu, but normally I don't dislike tsunderes.
Oct 17, 2013 3:19 AM

Apr 2012
seikipunch said:
Isn't it all of them?
Jan 11, 2014 6:48 PM
Dec 2013
hey anyone recommend a anime where the tsundere girl gets what she deserves for being tsundere and guy gets fed up, but she changes in the end?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 11, 2014 6:50 PM

Aug 2013
Skuld, she almost ruined Ah my Goddess for me.
Jan 11, 2014 7:01 PM

May 2012
Louise from Zero no Tsukaima -_-
Jan 11, 2014 7:05 PM

Dec 2012
Why do so many people have problems with tsunderes :(

They're mostly shy girls who have trouble expressing themselves so they blush a lot and blushing is one of the cutest things a girl can do, in anime or in real life! I don't see why they get all the hate, unless they're irrationally violent, which in that case I can see how they would annoy a someone watching.

I don't like all tsunderes but the majority of them are so lovable
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Jan 11, 2014 7:11 PM

Nov 2013
Too many to point fingers at, but my most memorable is Misaka Mikoto. I just like her other incarnations so much btr ;P

KenjiKinamoto said:
hey anyone recommend a anime where the tsundere girl gets what she deserves for being tsundere and guy gets fed up, but she changes in the end?

If only...
I'm sure a LN exists somewhere about this...
Jan 11, 2014 7:19 PM

Jan 2013
squidatk said:
seikipunch said:
Isn't it all of them?

If I have to choose, I'd say the girls in Love Hina.
Jan 11, 2014 7:55 PM

Apr 2013
Louise
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
Jan 11, 2014 8:00 PM
Dec 2013
Louise for sure, she gives me a headache.
Jan 11, 2014 8:00 PM

Sep 2012
All of them.

I don't understand the appeal. Must be a sub thing; I wouldn't know how that is.
Never forget, that if you post a topic, you're not allowed to post in it yourself, by order of MAL administration.
Jan 11, 2014 8:37 PM

Nov 2013
UnculturedWhitey said:
All of them.

I don't understand the appeal. Must be a sub thing; I wouldn't know how that is.

Here's some dubbed Tsundere adorable-ness:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLthT8S5F5Y
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Jan 11, 2014 9:55 PM

Aug 2013
biitchstick said:
Come on,admit it most of them suck.

I dislike Louise the most.

I knew someone was going to say Louise. But the thread opens up with her?? Damn. Wasting NO time hating on one of my favorite characters.

Yeah, tsunderes are very polar. You either hate them, or you love them. I personally think the way she treats Saito and rejects her own love is super cute. But if you get annoyed because you see it as "being bitchy", then hey; your opinion.
Jan 11, 2014 9:59 PM

Sep 2012
Kyuutoryuu said:
biitchstick said:
Come on,admit it most of them suck.

I dislike Louise the most.

I knew someone was going to say Louise. But the thread opens up with her?? Damn. Wasting NO time hating on one of my favorite characters.

Yeah, tsunderes are very polar. You either hate them, or you love them. I personally think the way she treats Saito and rejects her own love is super cute. But if you get annoyed because you see it as "being bitchy", then hey; your opinion.
Yup, domestic physical abuse is so kawaii.
Jan 11, 2014 10:04 PM

Sep 2012
I never will understand the hate for tsunderes as a whole. Yea there are a few there are downright annoying as fuck but the majority of them are a big turn on to me, unless it gets in the way of the love aspect TOO much.

OT: Gonna go with Lunar from Seto no Hanayome.

Fuck your laugh, fuck your attitude, and fuck you for making me laugh so hard anyway.

Actually, gonna go with Kaname from Full Metal Panic!.
☕ Truth be told, I'm quite proud of my house blend. To attain my flavor and fragrance, I use five different types of coffee beans. ☕
Jan 11, 2014 10:07 PM

Apr 2012
Louise by far.........

no wonder Saito cheats on her on multiple occasions lul

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » How important is sound design in Anime

ST63LTH - 49 minutes ago

4 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
34 seconds ago

» Does it REALLY matter if media gets ruined?

APolygons2 - 2 minutes ago

0 by APolygons2 »»
2 minutes ago

» Did you know people who have only 200 completed anime but more than 100 days are--

LenRea - Jun 3

44 by Punkero »»
2 minutes ago

» Has anime ruined your perception of 3D Girls?

Dragevard - 5 hours ago

17 by Timeline_man »»
3 minutes ago

» Which big name anime(s) were you late watching or still haven't watched?

IpreferEcchi - Jun 2

39 by Punkero »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.