Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Sep 17, 2014 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
The anime grabbed me from the start, and I liked it overall.
It's just that not a lot was explained unfortunately.

Also I love how people get turned by this supposed "yaoi" theme, which was hardly to not even there.

8/10 still though.
PrOxAntoSep 17, 2014 2:39 PM
Oct 4, 2014 3:54 PM
Jun 2013
Ugh that was so good. Except the ending. The very ending. THAT AMBIGUOUS ENDING KILLED ME.

8/10 because it was pretty enjoyable throughout
Oct 4, 2014 4:00 PM

Jul 2012
rawrlsy said:
i can't believe i wasted 4 hours of my life watching this shit

accurate response right there
Oct 9, 2014 4:32 PM

Dec 2012
I absolutely love that ending song, it's just so beautiful and matched this conclusion perfectly. That baby was just too adorable and makes me think about how just like that newborn baby, the world was being reborn full of hope as well.

As a whole this came as a mixed bag. I enjoyed the various themes and ideas it brought to light, but it felt very inconsistent - particularly with the characters and their behaviors. Why did Nezumi even have to leave Shion? No.6 is no more so unless I missed something this seems completely unnecessary. Additionally, Nezumi's attitude and "survival of the fittest" mentality came off as edgy and angsty at times.

As for the story, I think it was solid and I enjoyed the mystery but it felt like a fair amount of potential was wasted. The time they spent focusing on the characters was mostly well used, but I would have preferred a stronger focus on the plot.

No.7/10
Nov 3, 2014 4:49 PM
Jun 2013
Started off pretty well.

But holy shit that was one of the most disappointing endings I've seen in my history of watching anime.
Dec 21, 2014 2:48 AM
Oct 2014
i really dont know whether i liked that episode or hated it. It was beautiful but it also made no further clarification of ANYTHING WHAT THE HELL. still gave this series a 10/10 tho.
Dec 24, 2014 9:29 PM

Aug 2013
I can't believe it's over...
what an amazing show! wow....
(and they kissed again aghh, forever my otp♥)
10/10♥
Really wasn't expecting to love this show as much as I did!
sdfjsdfsjdfjsdfjsdfsd
Jan 12, 2015 8:53 PM
Oct 2014
@ all the people who thought "the romance is obviously between him and his childhood friend"
lol
Jan 18, 2015 12:37 AM

Nov 2014
I really enjoyed most of this show, and I thought the relationship between Nezumi and Shion was nice, but the last episode felt rushed and contrived. It probably could have benefited from another episode to space the narrative out better.

7/10
Jan 23, 2015 6:06 PM
Sep 2014
Great show overall. Amazing, tense story, interesting characters, amazing soundtrack. But God damn, im sick and tired of ending like this. Why does almost every anime with good story has ending like this ( i wont even write animes like that, list will never end ). Why did Safu die, why couldnt Nezumi sacrifice himself for Safu and Shion? Idk, transfer Elyurias to him so those two can live happily ever after. Since they made ending emotional, why couldnt they make mother and son reunite scene? Or if nothing else, Shion could die too, that would also be better ending than this one.

plzhelpme42 said:
@ all the people who thought "the romance is obviously between him and his childhood friend"
lol

Well, it would be if she survived. But i didnt expect he will swing this way xD
Feb 6, 2015 6:36 PM
Oct 2014
LOL THIS WAS MY THIRD TIME REWATCHING THIS SERIES AND I FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED?? THE MANGA ENDING WAS SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THO. ANGRY >:(
Apr 6, 2015 6:11 AM
Jan 2015

This is what I thought throughout the ending.
Apr 10, 2015 3:01 AM
Apr 2015
I can't say that I was dissapointed with this anime, nor can I say that I loved this anime. It was pleasant and nostalgic during the duration of the beginning episodes. However, as the series began to near its end, the writers had rushed the story not only leaving the viewer with questions, but also left them unsatisfied. The end in particular was something that perplexed me. How exactly was the fusion between Safu and Eriurius preformed, what was going on in the government, yes, we know about the projects, but we never got to see the people running the show. Additionally, something that just kept nagging me was why Rat left. The only thing that whent through my mind at that moment was "my otp....", and "wait... Wut", because there was no rhyme or reason for Rat to leave Shion and they obviously had feelings for one another. This was probably why the anime was left forgettable and short lived. The characters relationships could have been expanded on and so much more. The anime had so much potential.
But I'm not going to just grill it without explaining what some pros were; I loved how the anime portrayed people and how some are unwilling to open up to others, but with patience and kindness, it can be done. Moreover, gay vibes(sorry, fangirled a bit throughout the series), more gay vibes, and otp. There were many more enjoyable events and moments as well in which I would love to say, but I think you get the overall gist. Up until the episodes where writing was rushed, I had no complaints.
Sep 5, 2015 6:03 AM

Aug 2013
I had to re-watch some parts. It was a bit confusing.

I'll give the series a 6/10. It started off strong, but really dragged during the middle episodes. I'm glad it picked up again at the end.
Sep 29, 2015 12:59 AM

Dec 2009
I haven't read the manga/novels, but solely based on the anime, I give it 8/10. So many feels. And the ending kiss. So great.
Nov 25, 2015 8:02 AM

Apr 2009
*sigh* BONES *sigh*

Sion got reunited with the baby instead of his mother. T___T

7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2016 9:17 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
That kiss ....
I'm not sure how I feel about that... everyone's saying it's not enough (Compared to the manga atleast).

Does Sion's mom ever find him?
Questions...

Also I swear I've watched this ending before in a different anime.
Jan 13, 2016 6:33 AM

Jul 2008
A somewhat rushed happy/not happy end for everyone. I liked the show concept, but is was definitely rushed and then yaoi.....NOT MY THING!!! 5/10
Jan 29, 2016 11:05 PM

Apr 2010
I just liked this series, I expected more. For me it build up nicely until episode 10, but episode 11 ruined it for me. After seeing episode 10, I gave the anime a 9, but now, I want to give a 7.5, it's not good enough for an 8, but not bad enough for a 7. But really misses that extra to give an 8, so 7 it is.
Feb 19, 2016 4:40 PM

Jul 2015
This anime was nice, I started hating it around episode 5, and loving it at 8 again xD
Mar 23, 2016 5:51 AM

May 2008
Another kissing scene ugh. Still a nice show but the ending feels rushed and a lot of things left unanswered. Would be much better to show the reunion of Shion and his mother.
Apr 11, 2016 12:29 AM
Feb 2016
GlaringDream said:
I really loved this series~!

My only disappointment was it didn't show Sion reuniting with his mom.
same same same !! me too !!
Apr 11, 2016 10:21 PM

Dec 2007
Snowley said:
What are you at, people?! It was great. A bit of Deus ex Machina at the end, but it's not my first time seeing this. But is was my first time in different sense - crying at the happy ending. Yes, it makes no sense. Fuck that. I love how it turned, what characters achieved, and that it was completly the opposite of what I expected (in a good way).
It was rushed - but the whole series was that way. Still it managed to give a great piece of character developement. Haven't seen such in a while.

THIS!

Also, what's with all the homophobic comments? I'd understand if you have something against the story or the animation, heck even the music, but don't go hating on the show just because two guys kiss. Seriously. Grow the hell up.
Apr 30, 2016 1:31 PM

Jul 2014
WHAT....???!!!! I DON'T GET IT!! WHATTT!!!?!?!?!?!

And that kiss though, I loved it!! I was fangirling so hard. lol Their friendship is so damn sweet.

But still..... WHAT?!?!?!?

So Nezumi and Sion separated at that point so Sion could return to his mother. Safu's gone as well as El-something.

I actually enjoyed this series but that ending, it could've been better. It was too rushed. TheMy feels were cut off... @____@

I guess I'm just gonna go read the manga now. I hope it has more answers and a better explanation...

On the plus side, I really love this show's OSTs. :)
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Jun 27, 2016 7:03 AM
Feb 2015
my second frustration after phsyco pass or whatever. I have no idea what happen. totally the opposite but still the same. phsyco pass is so predictable and vague, which left me so many questions(not how but why questions). no. 6 I didn't know where it was going, totally lost and vague, and also left so many questions. is it wisely for me to read the manga or not???
Jul 8, 2016 7:59 AM

Jan 2015
Episodes 1-5 were masterpieces.
I would give them 10/10 and everything between 6-10 was not as good. To be honest, things went down hill so 6/10 for those.
Now let's talk about episode 11 ... I give it 2/10

My overall enjoyment of the shoe lands on 4,5/10.
Sorry guys, I just got annoyed the more I watched it and I really wanted to like it.
- Mag
Sep 16, 2016 5:11 AM

May 2016
The ending for this series was definitely rushed. Nothing was really explained; Safu merging with Eriurius (whoever she was anyway, no.6 itself?), the wasps, the tornado's and Shion being bought back to life. Urgh.

Despite this I still give this series an 8/10. The series started strong and I enjoyed watching the friendship between Shion & Nezumi, but most importantly I loved the dystopian world the series depicted. I enjoy series such as Ergo Proxy & Terra E because they depict an alternative urban reality where everything is not as they seem (I study urban planning so built form and cities interests me). The OP was fantastic as well, probably one of the best I've come across, I kept re-watching it constantly, I'm listening to it as we speak.

I am honestly considering reading the manga for this series as I'm interested in learning more about the city no.6 & it's secrets. Does the manga differ much from the anime? Does the anime spoil the manga much or is the manga still able to stand on its own?
Bondrewd did nothing wrong.
Oct 8, 2016 8:51 AM
Oct 2016
Can't help but rate high because I love kaji-kun's screaming and hosoya's singing lol

Manga>anime bc totes more shounen ai like the homo teasing is real ♡ Goodbye kiss made me happy till I remembered it was a goodbye kiss lol #fujoshistruggles

I started reading the manga years ago, never finished it, then watched the anime just now because of kaji-kun really. After the abysmal ending I decided to finally finish the manga, and tbh I totally prefer manga ending. Now I wanna read the novel to see if that's better www.

Was it the same in essence? kinda?

Deffo more development in manga. (Spoiler?) In the dog scene, nezumi fought off the dogs and spared inukashi bc shion showed up, rather than inu calling off his dogs. He was also a lot more cruel in the interrogation lmao.(/spoiler)

And the manga was wayyyy better in exposing the secrets of no. 6. Like anime was just suddenly bam! Bees become a glowing light and no reason for why (okay safu's song and gov, but whyd elyurius just agree to saving them?).

In the manga, they give more story to it, and resolve everything in a more concise/happy way. We know no. 6 is dead now. What now? Yay villain youming died from bee? They basically turned him into the focus villain rather than the officials. Does shion go back and fix the city? What happened to the undergroud ppl, the west block, where'd nezumi go??

Also yeah better manga art tho the anime still art (like the menu thingy) was pretty
No window scene which made me sad :(
8/10 (kaji-kunnnnnn)
Nov 3, 2016 2:41 AM

Oct 2015
safu dying was sad but shion and nezumi not dying in the end blew the gas. The kiss in the end downed the rating for me,i could not watch it.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 28, 2016 1:16 PM

Sep 2016
The show was really good until the last episode. That was confusing.

You know, I'm thinking I'll read the novels and pretend I haven't watched this. I can see the potential of the anime, so I bet the novels will be amazing.
Dec 30, 2016 8:48 AM
Dec 2016
would 10/10 rather have had Shion die than have the ending where him and Nezumi go their separate ways, even if he gave that corny 'I know we will meet again' line. In my opinion, worse ending that could have happened, after his whole explanation of wanting to live with Nezumi after it was all over .. obviously Im a yaoi fan but this just sucked all around :(
Dec 30, 2016 10:53 PM

Dec 2015
This anime had the potential to be good but just... Didn't live up to its potential. Eh. As the title goes, this is a No.6/10.
Jan 14, 2017 1:05 AM
Jan 2017
Loved this series. Very good adaptation from the manga. It did a great job of keeping everything mysterious and myself interested; also wondering why things were happening inside the city. I grew attached to the characters and broke at the end of the series.

10/10
Jan 19, 2017 5:13 AM
Jan 2017
I started No. 6 with so much hope and I finished it with such a bad taste in my mouth... :/

FORTUNATELY, we have a solution. Apparently, it's totally different from the original novel where this anime was based from. And guess what, the ending of that novel is TONS BETTER. In fact, I don't understand why the anime diverted too much from the original ending because that was just bad compared to the original.

Let's save our souls everyone. Read this translation of the original novel here by HiriaJuu.
Start out with Vol. 8 chapter 1 here --> http://hiriajuu.livejournal.com/6901.html
and then chapter 2 here --> http://hiriajuu.livejournal.com/7302.html
and then Vol. 9 here --> http://hiriajuu.livejournal.com/7568.html?page=3#comments

I swear, that will save the whole thing for you. It did for me T___T
Jan 22, 2017 9:59 PM
Jan 2017
I just re watched the anime (having forgotten about the ending) and was just wondering what happens to Nezumi after he just kisses Shion and leaves.

Like, what the heck did he leave for?? Couldn't he have just stayed with Shion?? What was the point in staying by his side all that time, and ending up pretty much being lovers with him, to only then go separate ways in the end? Why did Nezumi do that omg lol.

(They need to do a second season already too)
Feb 5, 2017 1:11 PM

Jun 2014
All I wanna say about this anime is "DOOSHITE??!!"
Mar 25, 2017 9:47 AM

Jul 2008
being a yaoi fan im in rage right now!! wtf ending!! justice pls.
Mar 31, 2017 5:54 PM
Nov 2016
everyone keep saying how disappointed they are from this ending or the anime, but I for 1. wasn't really disappointed. yeas it was predictable like most of the anime, but it wasn't " bad" since I seen worse.
2. the show really wasn't that bad, and consider they only had 11 episodes to work with, they did a nice job at the characters development. of course that anime will never be like a novel/manga. wake up people, they different!!!! get over it!
3. are people really need a spoon to their mouth to get some things that they only need to think about and understand by their own brain?!! so she was Queen bee that save Shion, so what so hard to get?!! to me I kind of guess that already after the weird voice talk to her in her mind. and I actually know ret will come back to him since he said he will be fine, so it kind of obvious they reunited. like da, not everything need to spell out for you to get it!
4. people don't get that some things you can't talk about, shit you been through is not easy to talk about, even with the most closest people in your life! so I think ret did everything he could for Shion and even more! so when they meet again, they could really live together. and again his santance about not wanting Shion to change, he said it twice!!! fucking twice! so I guess people love to skip it, for some reason, but it show how much ret want Shion to stay pure has much has he can be. what showing his love for him!!
5. I bet that most people won't have any problem if ret would have been a girl and not a man. then they would immediately say how much they are in love bla bla bla. well people are too close minded I guess, it really sad XDD but it obvious they do love each other and are in love with each other.
overwell I really like the relationship between Shion and Ret, how they learn to share with each other. and how their love grow so much and how both of them save each other. LOL to yandere Shion - now that they could have explain better, but oh well XDD still like the anime, it was a nice trip and I like the animetion.
Ko-meMar 31, 2017 6:01 PM
May 25, 2017 3:30 AM
Jul 2018
I finally got around to watching this after really loving the manga a while back and now that I've finished the anime, it really doesn't even feel like I finished it because so much of the story was missing in the anime... especially at the ending. It was as if 85% of the final volume and a half of the manga was cut out and/or changed in all the wrong ways >.> I'm not sure how someone can make sense of the anime's ending... but the manga ending was extremely good and everything makes sense there!

From the beginning of the anime, I knew it would be like watching an extremely trimmed down, cliff notes version of the story, but I think they went too far with cutting it up. Only 11 episodes isn't enough for the full story... but instead of making it a fast paced adventure, they kept the pace too slow for too long and added random Safu fillers that took up way too much time. This really took away from the main plot, imo, especially as certain things towards the end had zero build up. For example, Shion killing the guard in the anime felt really out of the blue, but more events in the manga had a proper build up to that point and it was like "whoa" when reading it ((also, he didn't kill a guard in the manga, but a scientist)). I really didn't like how the anime made Rikiga and Inukashi ditch Nezumi and Shion in the end for their own lives. One of their most endearing moments towards the end of the series was when they DID stay and wait for them. All four of them grew as a team and it was really cool. The anime didn't build this up properly, either. Youmin and the rebellion didn't have a real ending in the anime, either. Also, it's dumb how Shion and Karan didn't get to meet again in the anime >.> Nezumi leaving at the end was so badly done in the anime, too... but the build up was there in the manga and I think the manga did that part extremely well! In fact, I really related to Nezumi in that final scene. In the anime, it's so out of nowhere and felt random...

The anime had some interesting interpretations early on but it messed up too many times to be counted as even a decent adaptation o<--< I'd probably give it a 4/10 but I ended up giving it a 5/10 because I love the ED song so freaking much xD It's beautiful!
Jun 21, 2017 7:34 AM

Aug 2015
DLDrillNB said:

This is what I thought throughout the ending.

Same lol I didnt even know this was that kind of anime until it was too late...
Jul 5, 2017 2:03 AM

Jun 2016
That ending made me cry. Jeez. Why can't they just be together? AND THAT KISS! KYAAAAA! And I hope everyone will be in peace. I like that it's open-ended which is my cup of tea. :)

8/10

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 2, 2017 7:25 PM

Jul 2013
Wow I cried when Elyurias brought Shion back to life. Two episodes ago he was saying a song couldn't save anyone, but the song of his people ended up saving Shion's. It almost seems as if it was Safu's final wish for Shion to be alive and happy with Nezumi and his mother than with her in her afterlife haven (she is a goddess now afterall).

Nezumi and Shion parted ways because they now have their own lives to live and paths to follow..but the series ended with the note Nezumi sent to Karan - "we'll reunite, without fail." So Nezumi and Shion's love will never die or wither, they will always be together regardless of distance. Beautiful!

This show was a wild ride. 10/10 from me.
Aug 16, 2017 12:34 PM

Aug 2014
i feel the anime woulda been waayyyy better without this stupid mission to rescue saffu .. like hell man for all we know she coulda being dumped into that place full of bodies and be dead by now.. but oh NOOOO ''we will go save her''' and all this to save just 1 girl tat leads to a happy'?? ;:cough:: ending conveniently... also wtf with safu just standing there... woulda being more realistic if she was inside of a water tank or somthing glowing ..and naked... or somthing ... there reactions to seeing her just standing there was not realistic as well.. cuz like srsly what exactly happens when they take u to the Correctional Facility.?? do they lock u up? and '''correct u'' and send u back? or just dump the body or somthing? like thinking safu would still be fine and going to through all that trouble for just 1 girl... ..it was so unnecessary... and boom door opens.. and safu standingg there.. all's fine and dandy i rly liked the relationship of Nazumi and shion it was cool but the whole ''rescue safu'' sht was rushed into a convivenent ending that was also rushed just ruined it alll for me ... also that kiss again... like wat.. is this guy love? or is lip kissing a thing in japan? or where this is based on i dont mind though

also the fact on how she got caught to begin with was so retarded.... and the mom sending a note to '''help her'''? wtf woman is wrong with you ? u think thats a easy task? ITS HER fault this whole ''misson to rescue safu'' even started if she actually cared about shion she should'nt have send a Note to HELP HER.. like wtf after that episode everything else was shit

ok so starting from ep 1... a rushed meeting between 2 individuals.
ok boy helps vc. boy gets in trouble boy gets demoted to lower district.. timeskip..
boy sees corpse and is taken in... individual 1 appears and saves boy

and from the vibes the anime was giving off.. i thought the whole plot here ... was to save the city from the parasite bee thingys..

next character development episodes and fights about ''destorying wall'' or destorying no6
new characters introduced...

ok ok it was nice... then on the side note shion is trying to make a cure off hes blood... alright

..so retarded.. wtf r the higher ups controllnig no6 even doing? do they even have any idea wat there messing with? .

basically there no brainer ''bad guys''' that the mcs must defeat... thats it there was'nt even any boss character or anything... just a bunch of ''badguys''' in suits ...i did'nt even see a shed of intelligence in the '''bad guys''' actions just plot armor driven story...

then this useles side story on safu.. then suddenly '''i have to save safu''' seeing the difficulty from the last few episodes he woulda never even come close to rescuing her if he went ... the anime woulda ended there... so fricking retarded he basically wanted to commit suicide

also i actually thought throughout the whole anime that the mc gained some kind of power after the bee incident . as a successful experiment.. cuz thats wat i thought the anime was hinting to... but guess not...

so.. WHAT Exactly The FUK was no6 badguys even trying to do? planting bee shell egg watever ? to what? to control? gain somthing of the powers elyurias had? also why did'nt elyurias save the forest folk using her '''almighty'' power?... was she just a god figure to the people? like a god they prey to ?but then wtf happend in last ep? shes real? were they actually trying to inencarcate a god into a humans body? and try to controll the power for there own benifits ? thisi s beyond stupid the world was at ''peace?'' were'nt it ? wat more could they fricking want

thingys in the peoples bodies
so was this whole anime for saving 1 girl? and conveniently the girl he wanted to save.. just had to be conveniently possessed by ' '''elyurias''' and was literally standing next to the ''''mother?''' computer and planting a small hand bomb created a huge explosion that actually destroyed it.. seeing how important it was.. u'd think they woulda built better defences around the mother computer thingy.. so 1 simple bomb would'nt damage it to the point it would actually explode.... and oh look.. conveniently all the other computers or watever self distructed ? cuz mothercomputer is gone.. how convenient then we get that useles scene where shion gets mad at nazumi saying he used him to destory the computer thingy... then a scene where hes shot protecting shiion... then a scene where '''nazumi was dying?''' and shiion trying to save him then we have another stupid scene where shion is shot .. and conveniently? in the heart? at least thats where i think the bullet landed to logically kill him instantly where nazumi suvivied like 3 bullets cuz there were not in crtical areas.... then theres the stupid scenes involving ''dogkeeper'' and '' rikiga'' why would they put them selfs in so much danger for 1 guy they barely know to save another guy''girl....... they barely know ..and OH LOOK... nazumi is STILL ALIVE .. SOMEHOW.then that other stupid scene where a bee queen '''elyurias''' appears and heals both there wounds... then theres the stupid scene with that girl and shions mom... and that other stupid scene where all the unimportant npc people of the city and outside wall in a daze walking towards each other like idiotic zombies... then we have another stupid scene with shion and nazumi kissing and nazumi disapearing to who knows where... and the dog bringing the baby to shion ... as if poraying shion having a baby with nazumi... which was awkward ... then it ends there with him destorying the chip and walking towards the broken wall ? honestly everything made no sense the anime started out as a great above average anime but soon plummeted... thats what i get for having high expections though...
TheDiabolicEsperAug 16, 2017 1:14 PM

Aug 25, 2017 8:54 PM

Nov 2015
Bad anime. I do not even say bad because of the homo factor, but because the direction is bad, the story is bad, the characters are bad. The girl at the beginning of the anime just wanted Shion's sperm. kek
Nov 16, 2017 4:44 PM

Mar 2016
I cried when Shion was dead and Nezumi started singing. RIP me.

But like...why did they part ways at the end? I don’t understand. Why did they leave each other? Are they gonna get back together? What?
Nov 26, 2017 6:24 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
The end is a big confusing mess. It was massively enjoyable but damn does it not answer questions what so ever. Sigh.

That kiss at the end was also great but um hello? Reunion?? WHERE???

Gonna have to go read the novels or the manga I guess . . .
Mar 29, 2018 9:28 AM

Aug 2010
In my own perception of things, both Shion and Nezumi died. When Safu appears and wakes dead Shion, Nezumi witnesses it.
There was also a cut between the scenes, from when Nezumi was singing a song to the point of staying layed down next to Shion, also he was incredibly hurt at that time and he didn't have anyone to help him. After that scene they both stand up and go outside without showing signs of being injured.
Nezumi goes away because the afterlife has another intention/purpose for him and, in some way, nothing connects them anymore so he's "free".
Apr 19, 2018 7:46 PM

Apr 2017
TheInvisibleSelf said:
In my own perception of things, both Shion and Nezumi died. When Safu appears and wakes dead Shion, Nezumi witnesses it.
There was also a cut between the scenes, from when Nezumi was singing a song to the point of staying layed down next to Shion, also he was incredibly hurt at that time and he didn't have anyone to help him. After that scene they both stand up and go outside without showing signs of being injured.
Nezumi goes away because the afterlife has another intention/purpose for him and, in some way, nothing connects them anymore so he's "free".

No read the novels they are now 19 years old 3 years have passed since the destruction of the city.
Apr 21, 2018 6:29 AM

Aug 2010
solidss said:
TheInvisibleSelf said:

No read the novels they are now 19 years old 3 years have passed since the destruction of the city.

Thank you for the advice and I will do that if I have the opportunity. In any way, I think most anime have their own way of telling things without relying on the manga. That was just my hypothesis for the last episode, people don't need to take my vision seriously.
Aug 30, 2018 12:33 PM

Dec 2014
I am glad shion did not die but the ending was pretty weird.. still don’t know whether Nezumi and shion were a couple or not ..don’t know how I feel about the end
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.