Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 28, 2011 9:31 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Starting from Shion's mother seeing the note.

Shion's learning that no one's helping...

Nezumi's stage name's Eve? He was stage actor?

Meeting someone who knew Shion's mother.

lol~ Shion naming Nezumi's mice.

Shion confessing that he's attracted to Nezumi.

Ending with Shion's mother receiving Shion's note.
tsubasaloverJul 28, 2011 9:40 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 28, 2011 9:40 AM

Jul 2010
homo homo homo homo...

5/5
Jul 28, 2011 10:48 AM

Feb 2011
My FAVORITE anime this season xDDD My favorite part was Shion getting angry for Nezumi's sake. <3 Oh and Nezumi acting tsundere towards Shion. <3

5/5 Because No.6 anime can do no wrong. :P

And because I am super elated at the news of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi second season in the works. And for the Hybrid Child anime in the works too.

Today:

Fujoshi: 2
Anti-BL: 0

:P
CriiJul 28, 2011 11:28 AM
Jul 28, 2011 11:55 AM

Aug 2010
...and the bromance continues.
Jul 28, 2011 12:30 PM
Jul 2008
Who was the blue haired lady in the next episode? Is Rat a WOMAN???
Jul 28, 2011 12:53 PM

Feb 2011
^
Spoilers...spoilers...
Jul 28, 2011 1:05 PM

Aug 2009
Nezumi kissed another woman.....

*GOES OFF AND KILLS SELF*

AND CAN SAFU JUST GET THE HELL OUT?!!??!!? SHES ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTERS EVER!!!! I WANT HER OUT OF THE SHOW!!!!!! >:OOOO
Jul 28, 2011 1:15 PM

Aug 2010
I enjoyed this episode. You got to see some more of Nezumi's personality and Sion flip out on that dude! I didn't know the kid had it in him. ^_^

My favorite line "He belongs to me" Darn right! That whore never stood a chance. lol

Looking forward to the next episode and yeah that "girl" on the bed was Nezumi. You can tell by looking.

Side Note: I'm sick of Safu. I hope she dies...or something...
Jul 28, 2011 1:20 PM

Feb 2011
Shion really flipped out. XD In the manga the end scene was elaborated a bit more, but in the anime it makes it sound even more fujoshi so I guess it's okay~

Can't wait until the next episode!
眠れないのは君のせい
Jul 28, 2011 1:20 PM

Oct 2010
I enjoyed this episode a lot.

I liked how Sion was getting angry and sad for Nezumi's sake and saying that he was "attracted" to him. I don't blame him for wanting to know more about him, I would be curious too if I was Sion.

I also liked how Nezumi got surprised at Sion calling his name at the end. It's clear that he likes him, even if he is a little mean to him.
Jul 28, 2011 1:22 PM

Feb 2011
@ Keikanna:

Super damn spoilers in here, don't read if you don't wanna be spoiled. This happens in the novel:

True fax.
Jul 28, 2011 1:40 PM

Apr 2011
I loved this episode~

I was squealing in joy when Sion got mad at that guy for insulting Nezumi. And he said he was attracted to him. X3 And Nezumi is such a tsundere for Sion. <3

Can't wait for next week's episode. ^^

<3 Yullen <3 NezumiXSion <3 USUK <3
Jul 28, 2011 1:43 PM

Sep 2010
Good ep. I liked how Shion was out of temper.

Looking forward to the next episode, cause my favourite Safu will appear. Can't understand those who wish her to die only because they are in love with Nezumi/Shion. I adore this pairing too but... there is no point in being so cruel.
Jul 28, 2011 1:45 PM
Jun 2009
Yaoi vibes >.> I think i should drop it but the action is its only saving grace for me
Jul 28, 2011 1:48 PM

Oct 2009
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS UNTIL THE VERY END!

LOL sorry but I really don't want to spoil a lot of people...
I love this episode.
Every single thing that Shion said lol really makes me squeal.
And of course, I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT ANOTHER BED SCENE OFUFUFUFUFU.
/fujoshi mode on 8D

I love you forever, さよなら 君が愛してるよ ♪

Jul 28, 2011 1:57 PM

Oct 2009
Something about this series is giving it close to dropping it. It's the dreary BL instincts in this episode.

Otherwise, not a bad episode.

Jul 28, 2011 2:11 PM

Aug 2010
Crii said:
@ Keikanna:

Super damn spoilers in here, don't read if you don't wanna be spoiled. This happens in the novel:

True fax.

YES!!!!!!!!
Jul 28, 2011 2:13 PM

Mar 2009
Ah, so Nezumi can act, can he? And he can sing too? 8D
I want the anime Sion to catch up to the manga/novel Sion. :v He seems kinda slow/dumb instead of naive/cute. Naming the mice was cute though.
Jul 28, 2011 2:20 PM

Sep 2009
Not a bad episode, I wasn't sure what I was expecting but at least it went beyond my expectations. Sion naming the mice was adorable too. xD
Jul 28, 2011 3:26 PM

Jun 2008
oh my god i was like ohhhh XD

shion have guts when it's come for nezumi XD i never have waited he will attack someone just because he was insulting nezumi that was like waoo

and dogkepper trying to get him down lol

and nezumi jealous ohh so sexy jajaja love it

I want to see what happens next
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Jul 28, 2011 3:37 PM

Jun 2008
zimno said:
homo homo homo homo...

5/5

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks heaven!

Crii said:
My favorite part was Shion getting angry for Nezumi's sake. <3 Oh and Nezumi acting tsundere towards Shion. <3

5/5 Because No.6 anime can do no wrong. :P

And because I am super elated at the news of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi second season in the works. And for the Hybrid Child anime in the works too.

Today:

Fujoshi: 2
Anti-BL: 0

:P

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, totally agree. I couldnt be more happy.º ~~~~

keikanna44 said:

My favorite line "He belongs to me" Darn right! That whore never stood a chance. lol.

That was the quote of the week! i loved it, it was so fucking sexy and possessive.

CHiRAL-chan said:

I liked how Sion was getting angry and sad for Nezumi's sake and saying that he was "attracted" to him.

That was a surprise. Sion doesnt hide his feelings anymore XP

Jeez this gotta be my fav pairing of this season. ;D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 28, 2011 4:12 PM

Jun 2010
HUMANS KISSING OF THE OPPOSITE SEX!?!?! WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT!?!?! But all kidding aside, I think that was messed up when Nezumi insulted her mother, even though it's a dog, it's still messed up.

Jul 28, 2011 4:14 PM
Jun 2011
Delicious bromance...

Starting the ending song during the last scene with Sion's mother was perfect. Nearly had me in tears.
Jul 28, 2011 4:19 PM

Jan 2010
Lulexiaa said:

*GOES OFF AND KILLS SELF*

That's my same reaction!

Seeing how Nezumi and Sion interact, I felt like I was watching......watching......a married couple -_- .

I still think Nezumi is still a bad ass.
Jul 28, 2011 4:52 PM
Jun 2011
Best moments this episode:

Preview for next week was awesome:

Jul 28, 2011 5:23 PM

Sep 2010
Lulexiaa said:

Just think of it as Sion and Nezumi sharing a bottle of soda or the same chopsticks.

Jul 28, 2011 5:26 PM

Feb 2011
Pfft, don't worry about Nezumi kissing a girl.

Novel spoilers up ahead yoh. Watch out. :)
Jul 28, 2011 5:28 PM

Aug 2008
This was such an excellent episode, No.6 is officially my favourite anime of this season. I wish they didn't cut out Shion telling Nezumi
that would have certainly been interesting.
Jul 28, 2011 5:31 PM

Feb 2011
lol yeah that was a shame. :/

I was also let down that they cut

xDD lol

But I still loved the episode so much. And I can't wait for the next ep to see Nezumi as Eve. I wanna see Sion's reaction soooo bad. xD

Anyone here know what was Sion's reaction to Eve? -looks around hopefully-
Jul 28, 2011 5:46 PM

Jan 2010
Crii said:

Oh well.
Jul 28, 2011 5:51 PM

Jul 2009
This show. Is so. Fucking. Gay.

But I kinda like where the story's going.

Screw all you Safu haters >:(
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 28, 2011 6:04 PM

Aug 2007
Liking the flirty interaction between Nezumi and Shion, although some of the other dialogue in this episode was a bit cheesy. Nezumi kissing that woman was pretty lame as well as totally dumb; everyone knows you do not touch a hooker's mouth, for real.
Jul 28, 2011 6:17 PM

May 2011
Crii said:
^
Spoilers...spoilers...

OMFG ! *o*
When I saw the Preview for next week I was all : 'Go Away from Sion woman Let him be with Nezumi ! <3' but now... I'm Happy !

Can't wait for next Week !

Crii said:
@ Keikanna:

True fax.

I'm speachless... and so Damn Happy ! =O

Anyway... Nice Episode. Seems like the Dogkeeper notice Nezumi was acting differently with Sion ! I don't really get what he would gain from killing Nezumi (I'm not really sure what was his intention here) I guess he will try to do something else later on... ?

I understand Sion for wanting to know more about Nezumi. They are already past the 'We're Stranger' lol. I would like to know more about Nezumi as well and about No. 6. They're speaking about how they will be enemies when Sion reach the Truth of No.6 but nothing was unfold yet =(
I'm really curious !
Jul 28, 2011 6:52 PM

Feb 2011
DaiTomodachi said:
Crii said:

Oh well.

No, it's not yaoi. xD Yaoi is when one male sticks his ----- in the other males ---- while the guy ------- that he ----- and he feels that ----- and that he ------. And they embrace each other and -------- and then laugh and go for round two of -------- until they ------- and they ---------- while they---------.

Lol. You get the point? :)

xD No.6 could at most be classified as shonen-ai.

Besides

Jul 28, 2011 7:04 PM

Sep 2009
bwahahachick said:
Nezumi kissing that woman was pretty lame as well as totally dumb; everyone knows you do not touch a hooker's mouth, for real.
Such a lucky hooker. Ahem. But what if the one touching the hooker's mouth is also a hooker? We don't know much about Nezumi's past/present yet and have you looked at him? I would pay millions to get him rocking above me--plus he cross dresses for his plays ♥.♥

Shion going berserk over a comment like that was shocking. Didn't know he had that in him but glad to see. I can see him go crazy when Nezumi's in trouble. And his subtle proposal-ish line made me happy.
Tsundere Nezumi is a pure bliss <3..and he sings to the dogs who are at their brink of death? Damn, I love him.
I am shipping them so badly and I think they are already one of my favs.
Jul 28, 2011 8:21 PM

Dec 2009
Crii said:

True fax.

FUFUFUFU YES ♥

& i'm loving thiiis, awwn ♥ I love seeing that Nezumi's acting different now that Shion's with him, so lovely.
Jul 28, 2011 9:07 PM

Nov 2006
i cannot get over how cheesy this is. everything is over dramatic and shion is the absolute stupidest protagonist i have ever seen. i was really looking forward to this show and it's turning into 24 minutes of secondhand embarrassment every week. oh well.
Jul 28, 2011 9:21 PM

Jul 2010
I'm starting to like this anime now that Nezumi said "He belongs to me." XD
Jul 28, 2011 9:27 PM

Oct 2008
otakuthon49 said:
Something about this series is giving it close to dropping it. It's the dreary BL instincts in this episode.

This series is cutting it close on the BL. I can watch many things, but BL is not one of them... Dropping if they continue this BL parade instead of concentrating on the plot.
OmniknightJul 28, 2011 9:38 PM
Jul 28, 2011 9:46 PM

Sep 2010
Omniknight said:
otakuthon49 said:

This series is cutting it close on the BL. I can watch many things, but BL is not one of them... Dropping if they continue this BL parade instead of concentrating on the plot.

Well adios.

Jul 28, 2011 9:53 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
When that guy mentioned he was a actress, I instantly knew he was playing female roles. Didn't even need to guess lol.
KuroDubZeroJul 28, 2011 10:40 PM
Jul 28, 2011 9:53 PM

Sep 2007
This is starting to get disappointing. I came in expecting some decent sci-fi shit almost along the lines of Ergo Proxy and the like but instead I'm being forcefed some bromance with this annoying white haired kid. Doesn't help that half the posts in the episode threads are all "KYYYAAAAAAAA NEZUMI KISSED A GIRL~ DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE ONLY SHIONXNEZUMI KAWAII"
Jul 28, 2011 10:39 PM

Nov 2008
Dropped~
Jul 28, 2011 10:58 PM

Apr 2010
WTF IS NUMBER 6??????? I love how this anime is set in 2013. Is the world they are in post 2012 end of the world type stuff???????? Why is the outside a dump, and again WTH is number 6 (The city dome)? I love this anime so much, BONES did a great job once again. But I really hope they get to explaining what Number 6 is and why it is there and how it connects to how the world around them. I remember them showing the flooding and the war like areas in the flashback a few episodes back but that just made more questions. They better tell the truth of number 6 soon and do a DAMN GOOD explanation so we understand it well.
Jul 28, 2011 11:37 PM

Mar 2011
Wasabi said:
This is starting to get disappointing. I came in expecting some decent sci-fi shit almost along the lines of Ergo Proxy and the like but instead I'm being forcefed some bromance with this annoying white haired kid. Doesn't help that half the posts in the episode threads are all "KYYYAAAAAAAA NEZUMI KISSED A GIRL~ DISLIKE DISLIKE DISLIKE ONLY SHIONXNEZUMI KAWAII"

^lol.

Yeah, I'm glad that I had decided to give this series another try after dropping it initially. But this episode was kinda weird, at this rate it's gonna be another Boku no Pico by episode 11. :S (exaggeration of course)

Nezumi is a great character, but Allen Walker 3.0 needs to go. He's more annoying than anything. It's kinda baffling how someone that was considered a "genius" can be such an airhead, but hey, this is anime so I guess you're not supposed to think or notice things like that.
Jul 28, 2011 11:56 PM

Sep 2010
You can be considered a genius if you excel in any number of areas. Sion is book smart and was the top of his class, hence he's a genius. Him knowing the ways of the dirty-world is a completely different matter and if he never met Nezumi he wouldn't even know about the dirty-world.

Jul 29, 2011 12:03 AM

Jan 2011
Awesome episode! 5/5!

But seriously. Shounen-ai much!! :3
(Not that that's a problem XD but just saying...)
Jul 29, 2011 12:40 AM

Nov 2007
yeah .... dropped. I didn't know this was Yaoi. there is way too much bromance. a dude just doesn't tell a guy he's "drawn to him". the story seemed interesting but the plot isn't there it's just bromance.

how is this rated almost an 8? just by yaoi lovers? it's rather boring even without the bromance.
Jul 29, 2011 1:43 AM

Jan 2011
I loved this episode! It was extremley fangirl worthy. xD

Nezumi saying, "He belongs to me". Enough said lol

Shion flipping out because someone was insulting Nezumi. I wasn't expecting that at all...go Shion go!!:D

Nezumi getting jealous, and his total tsundere moments lol xD

Shion confessing that hes attracted to Nezumi, awwww.<3

Can't wait for the next episode with Nezumi crossdressing for one of his playss! 8D
Jul 29, 2011 3:37 AM

Jul 2008
Stupid homophobes that don't even know the difference between Shounen-ai and Yaoi. Not gonna even try to explain the difference *sigh*

Anyway, the demography of this anime/manga/novel is shoujo. It has BL undertones and a somewhat relationship but that's about it. BL stories have 98% of time focused heavily on romance, but this series is more about the environment and political corruption, and we focus on Shion's discovery of this. Calling this series a Shounen-ai is like calling Naruto or another Shounen manga a romance manga, just because it has some.

BL is there but it's not the main focus, so haters gonna hate and gtfo.
On a side note, I hope they don't cut that scene on volume 3 of the novel >3<
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

432 by Tacticianrt »»
Mar 25, 10:03 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.