Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Oct 24, 2013 6:47 PM

Aug 2008
Good to see the goddesses still around. I want to see them fight over Keima.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 25, 2013 2:43 AM

Mar 2008
It seems like there is been different opinions about the reasons for Keima and Chihiro crying in the end of the episode. I decided to replay the two episodes that had the crucial scenes to explanation why. Now to me this is my opinion and what makes the most logical directional sense. Keima for once in his life, found someone who actually loves him for what he is, and not because of words or needs. Chihiro basically explains in on the rooftop in episode 9 when Keima was asking if she had a Goddess or not, then proceeds to ask her when she started to like him. When his so called conquest ended, and there was no Goddess, he finally realized the wrong he has done. Even more after, the way he rejected her was probably bothering Keima throughout the last remaining episode but decided it was better this way. Though, I think you can trace some more in season 1 in the Chihiro route, that she was something more in Keimas but plays off that he only needs his games. So the question, does Kiema love Chihiro? Absolutely, a man doesn't show weakness or a irregular behavior if he didn't love her.
Chihiro on the other hand, her tears come from her real first love being that is Kiema and proof comes of the song which details a first love and one in a lifetime feeling. Now you can add, that seeing the angels on stage can described in a way that reminds of Chihiro's pure love. that is beautiful but a bittersweet reminder of her first love. circumstances can be said it might she feels average and nothing special like the others but proof that it's not, is the fact she conquers those insecurities in the first season of the anime, when Keima collected the loose soul from Chihiro.

Moreover in episode 12, it really focuses on Chihiro and Kiema relationship, right till the end of the episode. This series does have a more serious vibe compared to the other two seasons. I still find the first season to be my favorite out of the three but Meg-hen(or Season 3) really gives a somewhat under-developed story with a insightful and detailed story-line. If they make a 4th season of this anime, it probably top its predecessors or at least have the potential to have that happen.

Now a personal view of Keima, it must be painful to shoulder the feelings of the loves he has created with each girl he has saved. It sort makes my heartache a little since, he really had intimate actions with those girls and create a void in those girls hearts. To makes even more worse, that he would be the only one between the girl that remember of those routes, that's why throughout the first season and some episodes in Season 2, he has no words to say or something on the lines "It's better this way". I mean the third season, changes the ball game quite a bit since the adding of the Goddess plot , making them remember their routes that Keima created. Overall, I loved the series and hopefully they create a 4th season for this anime.
Oct 26, 2013 3:22 AM

Aug 2012
Chihiro and Ayumi ruin this anime. The person who actually like those two has some problems.
Oct 26, 2013 3:28 AM

Mar 2012
Asteris said:
Chihiro and Ayumi ruin this anime. The person who actually like those two has some problems.
I like them so what is the problem.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Oct 26, 2013 3:55 AM

Sep 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Asteris said:
I like them so what is the problem.

Hes problem is in hes head :D, he needs professional help LOL
Nov 1, 2013 12:57 PM

Apr 2013
Wow, there's a lot of thoughts and opinions in this thread, concerning the events in the series. I might as well throw in my two cents. I watched it all shortly after the final episode came out, but i recently re-watched it. Yes, not a fan of the time skip - missing out on those 6(?) conquests. MG should have put out a 25 episode season and spent the first half covering those conquests. Can you imagine? It would have been much more complete. But it was still pretty good for what they had to work with (that being 12 episodes).

Concerning KeimaXChihiro, man, i have been all across the board on that one, swayed by everyone's arguments and reasoning. In my opinion, you can't say for sure that Keima has any more feelings for her than he does any of the others. In my first watch through, i didn't get that impression at all. It felt to me that his melancholy at the end was more due to the actions and manipulations he had to take - thereby resulting in truly breaking Chihiro's heart- and the guilt he felt at doing so. Let's be honest, if Keima truly loves Chihiro over all the other girls, then he had a clear opportunity to convey that to her at their last parting. Even if he couldn't actually be with her, because of his job of conquering other girls, he could have told her. She already knew enough of the truth that he could have explained everything i think. But no, he left her broken-hearted. That's just my opinion. I'll admit, Chihiro is presently the one most suited to be his choice. She's the most popular non-goddess girl after all, and is a lot like him. But their final conversation, followed by that sad sad song, to me, felt like a final good-bye. Especially when they said 'Bye-Bye' to each other. Omg. So, as much as i don't like it, presently, i'm of the opinion that Keima doesn't wind up with anyone at the end. Personally, i'm shipping KeimaXHaqua, or KeimaXKanon 2nd, but, you know, doubtful.

I also really loved the change in Keima this season. I mean, he's such an uncaring asshole most of the time, but in this season, he really shone. Taking charge immediately in episode 2, barking orders to everyone, and developing an insane plan, on the fly, to re-conquer 5 girls in less than a week. All to save Kanon's life. That's pretty phenomenal. He was fiercely determined all season and I noticed he rarely, if ever, touched his games the whole time. He had to do some things he wasn't proud of, for the greater good, and in the end it eats at him and probably scars him. That growth in his character and personality was really nice to see. Also, i enjoyed seeing Haqua as his partner for a few episodes. Since i ship them, i of course loved seeing them together, with Elsie out of the way. I can't help but feel that maybe the author wrote it that way for us Haqua lovers.
Nov 1, 2013 1:11 PM

Sep 2012
curzon17 said:
Wow, there's a lot of thoughts and opinions in this thread, concerning the events in the series. I might as well throw in my two cents. I watched it all shortly after the final episode came out, but i recently re-watched it. Yes, not a fan of the time skip - missing out on those 6(?) conquests. MG should have put out a 25 episode season and spent the first half covering those conquests. Can you imagine? It would have been much more complete. But it was still pretty good for what they had to work with (that being 12 episodes).

Concerning KeimaXChihiro, man, i have been all across the board on that one, swayed by everyone's arguments and reasoning. In my opinion, you can't say for sure that Keima has any more feelings for her than he does any of the others. In my first watch through, i didn't get that impression at all. It felt to me that his melancholy at the end was more due to the actions and manipulations he had to take - thereby resulting in truly breaking Chihiro's heart- and the guilt he felt at doing so. Let's be honest, if Keima truly loves Chihiro over all the other girls, then he had a clear opportunity to convey that to her at their last parting. Even if he couldn't actually be with her, because of his job of conquering other girls, he could have told her. She already knew enough of the truth that he could have explained everything i think. But no, he left her broken-hearted. That's just my opinion. I'll admit, Chihiro is presently the one most suited to be his choice. She's the most popular non-goddess girl after all, and is a lot like him. But their final conversation, followed by that sad sad song, to me, felt like a final good-bye. Especially when they said 'Bye-Bye' to each other. Omg. So, as much as i don't like it, presently, i'm of the opinion that Keima doesn't wind up with anyone at the end. Personally, i'm shipping KeimaXHaqua, or KeimaXKanon 2nd, but, you know, doubtful.

I also really loved the change in Keima this season. I mean, he's such an uncaring asshole most of the time, but in this season, he really shone. Taking charge immediately in episode 2, barking orders to everyone, and developing an insane plan, on the fly, to re-conquer 5 girls in less than a week. All to save Kanon's life. That's pretty phenomenal. He was fiercely determined all season and I noticed he rarely, if ever, touched his games the whole time. He had to do some things he wasn't proud of, for the greater good, and in the end it eats at him and probably scars him. That growth in his character and personality was really nice to see. Also, i enjoyed seeing Haqua as his partner for a few episodes. Since i ship them, i of course loved seeing them together, with Elsie out of the way. I can't help but feel that maybe the author wrote it that way for us Haqua lovers.

if he confesses to any1 hes collar around hes neck will kill him, so he cant confess true love to the girl he loves, until he finishes hes job unless i got Elsie's explanation wrong, well i remember some1 mentioning about it, warning him

but considering how meany girls love him, i want him to chose harem rout LOL
ton't want to see so meany girls in despair :)
Nov 10, 2013 6:44 AM

Oct 2013
What a great series, would gave it 10/10 if Keima ended up with someone especially Chihiro, i'm shipping Keima x Chihiro or Keima x Kanon, i could almost bet keima and chihiro ended up together, although i don't mind if keima ending up with other girls either, so many feels so many great scenes Especially when chihiro said 'Bye-Bye' to Keima and the scene when chihiro was crying on stage OMG dat feel...

And how did Tenri (Diana) got her wings in the end ? i was like wuuuttt ???

overall score 9/10
wouldn't mind for a 4th season
ToshiroChanNov 10, 2013 6:48 AM
Nov 12, 2013 8:46 PM

Feb 2011
curzon17 said:

Agree.

I loved that last episode, and watching Keima show some real feelings (biting his lip to stop himself from talking, crying), for whatever reason he did it, was the best part. I feel bad for what happened with Chihiro, that shit has to hurt but she was strong from beginning to end and because of that I got to really like her character this time.
Nov 27, 2013 1:32 AM

Mar 2013
Thank you For the creators of Kami Nomi Manglobe and especially the original author Tamaki Wakaki-San seriously this series is so full of excitement and enjoyment but comes with sadness which turns into happiness thank you very much i hope their can be still a 4th season :)
Nov 27, 2013 10:17 AM
Feb 2012
Bye Bye TWGOK, thx for the feel trip
Nov 28, 2013 4:12 AM

Mar 2012
My only complaint this season was not enough Elsie.

MORE ELSIE PLS.
Nov 28, 2013 7:44 PM
Aug 2013
RyuDouche said:
Crassa said:
RyuDouche said:
Am I the only one who thinks that Keima's sadness wasn't because he loved Chihiro? It's an unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I think that it's more that he knew he hurt her feelings.

Whenever she asked him about whether or not the Goddess inside of him and he told her no, I felt like she was more upset about the fact that she wasn't "Special" enough to bear a Goddess. Which was escalated at the end, by the rest of the Goddesses showing up on stage. ( Though that being said, I'm sure she was hurt by the date also. "

I think on Keima's end, after he realized her true feelings(during/after the reconquest) he gained a better perspective of emotions, and considering that he reluctantly dragged her into the thing with the Goddesses, he felt ultimately responsible for it.

Not to say that I don't like Chihiro, she's my second favorite (after Yui of course), I just don't think that at this point it's necessarily love. Then again, it wouldn't matter to me who Keima actually ends up with. ( Yokkyun best girl XD)
(sorry if this post makes no sense, it's 4am )

You are never the only one. And how did you come up with this? In almost all the threads I read people replies Keima was depressed because he lied to Chihiro.

And yeah basically because Keima said Chihiro wasn't involved, the date they had made it seem like Keima did that just to dump Chihiro for revenge while it wasn't.
So you are correct on that part, like the majority of the people. :b

I'm really just speculating.

I'm sure he's also depressed because he didn't mean to lie to her the way he did. But I'm thinking that because of the way that Keima is, he usually doesn't care about lying girls.... Maybe he had a different reaction because this wasn't a conquest event.

No you're not, I'm glad I saw some who shares the same view, I think Keima just felt guilty for what he did to Chihiro, because she really wasn't supposed to be involved in any of those, to what he did during their date and I think even the fact that he dated her. I think he realized that since she has no goddess therefore has no recollection of the conquest, he realized that Chihiro really fell for him.

That sunrise Bye bye moment was really good.
but that Wings-sprouting in the middle of their concert was just too beautiful and touching almost made me tear up.

This season was really interesting that I finished this in one go (that doesn't usually happen to me)
and I WANT TO HAVE THEIR WINGS SO BADLY!!! >.<
Dec 5, 2013 7:42 PM
Nov 2013
Excellent season overall...awesome anime.....got misty eyed at 2 points 1st episode Kanon being stabbed. I actually thought they killed her (and she is my favorite female character), heart racing WTH did they just do moment. Second point was the point everyone is reacting to also....the very sad and tragic end to the season with Keima and Chihiro. So sad seeing her devastated, and very sad seeing him realizing that there is more to life than just dating sims, but in coming to this realization dealing also with the knowledge that by doing what he does there is potential to break hearts with those that will not forget being with him due to having a lost soul removed.

I hope there is a season 4, if for no other reason than this ending leaves me feeling sad and very empty...and I hate sad hopeless endings. Would assuredly tarnish my love for this anime if they do indeed end it here.
Dec 6, 2013 1:25 PM

Nov 2010
aw its over :(

gonna miss this anime. hope it gets another season! but if not its alright it ended pretty well.

9/10
Dec 18, 2013 11:59 PM
Oct 2012
Sugram22 said:
curzon17 said:

if he confesses to any1 hes collar around hes neck will kill him, so he cant confess true love to the girl he loves, until he finishes hes job unless i got Elsie's explanation wrong, well i remember some1 mentioning about it, warning him

but considering how meany girls love him, i want him to chose harem rout LOL
ton't want to see so meany girls in despair :)

I think Keima is in love with Chihiro, but does not completely grasp the idea due to his stark perspective on the real world. His relationship with Chihiro is a clear example where reality becomes truly apparent and there are no retries and consequences exist. Now pertaining to their relationship, Keima sees Chihiro differently because she had feelings for him, not because of his manipulation through conquest, but they were genuine. His body language gives his feelings away. When he hears her song for the first time in the guitar shop there is a different atmosphere around them both. He even notices that she approaches him first and she is the hardest to predict because she makes the first move. He was taken aback when Chihiro says bye-bye to him. If you just look at that last scene, his reaction is unlike anything I've seen him react to. Maybe it's love, maybe it's not, but Chihiro was a different girl compared to Keima's other conquests, at least in his eyes, and his relationship with her is a segway between him and reality
Dec 19, 2013 2:34 AM

Jun 2011
CHIHIRO BEST GIRL

THIS! The other girls might have wings and be part Goddesses, but Chihiro is the most beautiful angel right here... THE FEELZ
Jan 1, 2014 1:49 AM

Sep 2013
Definitely a step up from the past two series.

It definitely felt rushed though, especially the last episode. The content in this episode probably could've been split into two, if not three episodes.

And they definitely need to animate the arcs that were skipped, especially those with Yui and Tsuk because their stories are important in Megami-hen.

Question: Those who read the manga, if it says, what does Tenri tell Diana that allows her to get her wings? It wasn't touched on in the anime.
TetimaruJan 1, 2014 12:09 PM
Jan 1, 2014 6:22 PM

Sep 2013
This season has been the best! However, I was expecting another ending. I'm a little bit disappointed with it. Anyway, I enjoyed it a lot! :)
In every score, there's a feeling...
Jan 4, 2014 9:12 PM

Feb 2012
Hey guys anyone knows what is the name of ost song when Keima going outside of his room short ver.?
Jan 6, 2014 3:12 PM

Sep 2013
Ryoushi06 said:
Hey guys anyone knows what is the name of ost song when Keima going outside of his room short ver.?

I think is not a song, is a very short part of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vblmtccL0 (2:27)
It's a pity because I like it too but i couldn't find anything else when I looked for it. If you find it tell me please!
In every score, there's a feeling...
Jan 7, 2014 6:45 AM
Nov 2010
Hopefully, Chihiro and Ayumi will have less screen time in future.
Good season overall, except for the emphasis on the two aforementioned characters.
I'm looking forward for more.
Jan 8, 2014 8:12 AM
May 2009
In all honestly this was one of the more messy seasons.
The pacing was terrible. Since they omitted the original demon who stabbed Kanon and also omitted the scene where the demon was captured and was confined.

They also skipped out the part where Haqua is interrogated.

But all in all I enjoyed it. Though I need the captures of the girls before this arc. I wanted to watch him cook ramen. :P

The ending was heart rendering. Even though he has six girls who loves him......
But the relationship he had with Chihiro was one of the more interesting ones. Even before the goddess arc. Can only hope she reappears in the manga at later point in time.

Even till this moment I am comtemplating if Keima was crying because he realised his feelings for Chihiro. Or that he is sad because he has hurt her and he knows there is no load button. Or because he knows he has no more chances cause she took the pick from him, leaving him with no physical memento other then his memories.

There were moments where I wished he would have just told her something different so he could walk down the path of the true harem end. :P.
shintai88Jan 8, 2014 8:20 AM
Jan 18, 2014 9:34 AM

May 2013
Boy am I happy that the goddess was in Ayumi and not Chihiro, I like Chihiro and all, but Ayumi is definitely my favorite out of all the conquered girls(with Kanon a close second). This season was great, since my problem with the previous seasons was the lack of any suspense/antagonists. I loved the fact that the at least some of the girls regained their memories since it isn't too fun to watch the girls be clueless to what transpired before. Overall, this season definitely rises above the previous ones and now I am definitely reading the manga. Keima is great!

P.S. I do have some complaints about this season:
1). Haqua needs to get her feelings out!
2). I have the feeling that too much was crammed into this season, I will go back in the manga and read around.

Previous seasons: 8/10
This season: 9/10
TomangoJan 18, 2014 11:36 AM
Jan 27, 2014 1:28 PM

Aug 2012
game8910 said:

Kanon might be my fav girl but this week Chihiro was shinning the brightest.

Yup, mee too.
Feb 9, 2014 7:13 AM
May 2012
Does Keima love Chihiro or does he just feel sorry for Chihiro because of what he did?? I don't know but I will know it once I start reading the Manga :3
That singing performance was beautiful especially when the goddesses spread their wings *o* That bye bye :(
It took me 17 days to finish this Anime =_= but it was a good and fun watch. I really enjoyed watching this Anime. I like all the girls <3 and I still can't choose but I think Haqua is the best for me.
The voice acting is also great. I like the opening song but I like the ending song more :3 I am going to download all the version!!!
I will definitely read the Manga sooner or later. A season 4 would be awesome, thanks!!
Feb 12, 2014 11:38 PM

Apr 2012
They really delivered on portraying the Keima x Chihiro relationship. That bye bye scene was tugging at my heart T_T. Seeing both of them cry at the end omg ;_;

Feb 15, 2014 8:11 AM

Jan 2012
ayumi part was cheesy as hell otherwise, I'd give this a 10/10...

as for chihiro, keima better go after dat ass in the manga or later season or I'm gonna pay the writer a bloody visit...
Feb 17, 2014 5:37 PM

Oct 2012
Why did this episode break my heart so much. I've seen much sadder things and never even gave them a second look. But the whole Chihiro thing really got to me. I must be slipping. Time to watch some GAR or something ;~;
Feb 26, 2014 3:31 AM

Jan 2013
This was so fucking depressing. If Keima isn't going to be with Chihiro in the end of the manga... ;___;

TWGOK series have surprised me so much! This is the best and smartest harem I've seen yet, and I probably won't see anything better than this. I'm even considering to read the manga.

Thank you, producers!
Mar 7, 2014 1:11 PM

Apr 2012
This is certainly a powerful season.

I hope another one comes soon.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 7, 2014 1:12 PM

Apr 2012
Hokuto_no_Fuzz said:
9/10

Actually I take that back.

If a sequel isn't made then 8/10 for the uncompleted story.
bunny1ov3rMar 30, 2014 9:05 PM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 23, 2014 11:05 AM

Sep 2008
Dem feels... Chihiroooooooooooooooo!
Mar 30, 2014 7:37 PM

Jul 2008
How did Diana get her wings?
Mar 30, 2014 7:56 PM

Mar 2012
GarLogan78 said:
Because Tenri whisper something. You can find it on manga soon.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 30, 2014 8:59 PM

Jul 2008
NeoAnkara said:
GarLogan78 said:

Can you please message it to me? I am not planning on reading the manga.
Mar 30, 2014 9:01 PM

Mar 2012
GarLogan78 said:
NeoAnkara said:
GarLogan78 said:

Can you please message it to me? I am not planning on reading the manga.
Unfortunately the detail still haven't be uncovered in manga yet.
Apr 1, 2014 11:00 PM

Sep 2008
Great show. Much better than the first 2 seasons. They didn't even have time for fillers this time.

Looks like Keima cried in the end.

Hopefully there will be another season of this.
Apr 7, 2014 12:24 AM

May 2010
Why are the girls so gullible?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 10, 2014 5:27 AM

Aug 2013
Good anime, will give it 9/10. Only hoped for more chihiro and katsuragi at the end. You saw that they truely loved each other. If it ended with chihiro and katsuragi giving each other a kiss, i would be more happy about this :). STill im feeling pretty sad about them that they didn't come together at the end, but still this is my first romance/comedy and never ever really thought I would like it this much!! :) overall rating 9/10 ;) bye bye
Apr 15, 2014 6:14 AM

May 2009
Everyone who feels sad about Chihiro should start reading the manga from point anime ended (189).
Apr 23, 2014 6:48 PM

Oct 2009
I haven't read all the post in this discussion yet. So haven't seen if anyone has the same opinion as me.
After a year I am finally able to finish watching the goddess arc, season 3. (Yes I should be burned for leaving it halfway through the season. *accidentally forgot that I hadn't finished)
My opinion on the relationship between Keima and all the girls are as such:

Keima x Elsie - Doesn't ever look like this will ever happen. Elsie treats Keima as her sibling and Keima shows not much if any interest in her as a girl.

Keima x Haqua - Although I like this pairing, and also that Haqua seems to be infatuated with Keima. He on the other hand does not seem to treat Haqua as a girl at all, even though he has seen her nude in the bathroom. Though she is a good help to him in the arc, shows he trusts her.

Keima x Tsukiyo - As with most other girls, he shows no interest in her. Only asking her to love him a bit longer so that he can protect her. This shows how he is just focused on saving Kanon and finding the goddesses. It is a mission and nothing more.

Keima x Yui - This is unlikely as interacting with Yui is difficult for Keima - he changes personality a bit, feeling weak as is the after-effect of them swapping bodies for a while. We can see on many occasions where Keima is uncomfortable with this since he is a gamer, and usually the player.

Keima x Shiori - A cute couple I guess, but there is not much interaction between them and not much sincerity on Keima's part, he conquers her as part of the mission, but does not show much more emotion towards her.

Keima x Kanon - A good couple. Kanon is the first to confess her love to him in public. He cares for her as much as any other girls he had conquered, showing concern for their wellbeing. He becomes serious and feels responsible when she is stabbed and is determined to save her.

Keima x Ayumi - This is one of my top 3 shippings. Although Keima does answer her question and states that he does not love her. Facts - She is his first conquest. She is the final goddess. He does not love her at least, not at the end of this arc.

Keima x Diana - Like most other girls, he treats Diana with not much emotion of love or anything of such. But still respects her.

Keima x Tenri - Also one of my top 3 shippings. She's a childhood friend. As with others he does not show much of emotion of love towards her but he cares for her. She understands him well, knows when he fakes a smile and when he is feeling down. They share mutual trust, and Keima depends on her help on the occasion.

Keima x Chihiro - The last of my top 3 shippings. She is an "average" girl. A "commoner" in her own words in her first conquest. However she is shown to be an individual, she is independent. And she has more personality that most of the girls we've seen. She has her insecurities but she wants to shine like the others. In the scene outside Katsuragi's house, when she asks him, why he went out on a date with her and did she have a goddess inside of her too. He replies that she doesn't. At that time I believed Keima was unsure whether to tell her, as it would reveal the whole story that she was one of his conquest before and so a candidate for a goddess; even at that time Chihiro didn't understand the whole story about Hell and things but she trust Keima as all the other girls do. I believe Keima was afraid to hurt her more than he had by telling the truth but also that he didn't want to drag her even more into the mess that is his life. He wanted to protect her. And when listening to Chihiro's song - "Memory of my first love", he cries and says, "I'm sorry Chihiro. Earlier, that wasn't what I meant to say". At first I foolishly thought that he was talking about the rooftop when he coldly rejected her and said he tricked her. But then I realised that it was the time outside his house when he told her that she wasn't part of anything to do with the goddesses and all that. He regretted saying that and perhaps not telling her the truth - he probably didn't know which was the right thing to say at the time. And during the rooftop when he hesitated as well on what was the right thing to say to her, since he couldn't understand why anyone would like him before he ever interacted with them at all. Chihiro believed that there was a reason why Keima went on a date with her even though he doesn't give a reason in the end. I believe Chihiro was more upset of not being part of this event, after being able to see the wings of the 6 goddesses. She wanted to be someone special, and someone special to Keima. Chihiro looks to have had the most effect on Keima's personality and acceptance to reality. In Keima's conquests he doesn't need to change his personality when he is around Chihiro and Tenri. And as we see both accept him for who he is. Keima without planning or using his lines, complimented Chihiro on her song at the guitar shop and at his house and room when he was ill. He showed his true feelings on these accounts.

Keima x Yokkyun - Well this is the 2D heroine that Keima fell for. She was perfect in his eyes. But then he accepted reality on par with the 2D world.

Keima shows admiration for all the girls as they tried their hardest in what they do, and he shows that he cares for them too.

Keima and any of the other girls - There is not much interaction thereafter with any of them so the idea that any of their relationships is close to zero.

I've been reading and watching the manga/anime up to and including this arc, and seen his development of character, how he changed to accept reality. After the first conquest of Chihiro, he respects all the girls as they tried their hardest in what they do, and that Chihiro had her own doubts about herself, believing she was average and couldn't achieve anything no matter how hard she tried, but in the end Keima helped her believe and she manages to try her best, leaving Keima to think how reality would treat him, and so he considers living in reality. Then at the end of this arc, finding out that Chihiro fell in love with him for who he was, even before they interacted properly, i.e. without him conquering her. He probably realised that there is a place for him in reality too. He realises too late though that he hasn't been conquering Chihiro at all and that he was falling into her route at her pace as she triggered most of the event flags. In some ways Chihiro is like his equal as she is always one step ahead of his plans.

All in all. Loved it. Loved the song. It was a sad ending. The bye-bye at the end of their last meeting. Chihiro... ;(

P.s. And I apologise for my long message.
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
May 7, 2014 8:04 AM
Jan 2010
The last two episodes were the worst. Where the fourth season? Manga is the most interesting at the end of the third season of anime.
May 9, 2014 8:49 PM

Jun 2012
Damn why does this anime sell so terribly?
Loved this season even more then the last.
May 13, 2014 11:58 PM
Dec 2013
It sold bad, because mostly fan service sells :(
May 15, 2014 5:32 AM

Oct 2008
Chihiro :((((
May 20, 2014 7:09 AM
May 2014
best harem anime ever
10/10
Sturgeon's law : 90% of Everything is Crap
May 29, 2014 2:01 AM

Dec 2011
The manga has ended with my fav girl~
Jun 5, 2014 12:31 PM

Aug 2013
"Memory of my first love"

Woah. Damn. Shit. Fuck. Crap.
JESUS CHRIST, I WASN'T READY FOR ALL THESE FEELS.

Damn, poor fucking Chihiro. I was rooting for Ayumi since a long moment, but I think that episode made me jump ship :P
It was so sad, the way she gave up on him and turned the page...
How could you not want to confort someone like?!
It make me want to hug her so hard! - no dirty joke intended -

Damnit Keima! His your pride too big to just fix the situation with her! Fuck!
But he sure seemed to have a lot regrets. I'm sure it will weight a lot on him, it's the first time he hurted someone by playing with them. And by hurting them, he hurted himself.

I also feel so bad for Ayumi. She wanted a sincere response and Keima gave her a sincere "I don't love you". That was so cold, but she wanted the truth, not some plays from him.

I found the goddess plot in overall a bit confused and sometime rushed. What was that big monster at the end? Why were they trying to get all the goddess, but not kill them?

I hope that in the mange Keima redempt himself with Chihiro because if not, I would be mad >:(
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jun 19, 2014 8:44 PM

Sep 2013
Jesus fuck this anime surprised me a lot. I wasn't expecting for this to be this good lmao. 9/10, I hope that we get a season 4!
Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2013

158 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 23, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.