Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2012 3:13 AM
Aug 2011
Does anyone know if Shirou-Sama is going to appear in the last episode?
Jun 17, 2012 3:32 AM

Mar 2009
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Does anyone know if Shirou-Sama is going to appear in the last episode?

If you haven't noticed he narrates preview, so yes. He is.
Jun 17, 2012 4:03 AM

Jul 2010
oh the endless rambling of butthurt LN readers

be grateful ufotable is doing their fucking job on translating your fucking novel into an anime format w/ generosity for a allotting a lot of budget for undeniable gorgeous animation

and it ain't their fault they have to cut down a lot, what? you want you're fucking holy grail sequence to one to be removed, be grateful they left the most important scenario of all, now go the download the BD rips when they come out if you're to much butthurt to buy the BD themselves

seriously, be grateful enough that F/Z landed on a more capable studio like ufotable

and you still can't get enough of your bitching and "oh so why" complains, just go read your fucking LN continuously and eternally and imagine in your minds what the fuck the anime should have look like for you

*yeah, i look like am myself is bitching but i'm just just terribly irritated seeing all of this immature whining
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Jun 17, 2012 4:17 AM

Aug 2009
AmberFebruary said:
oh the endless rambling of butthurt LN readers

be grateful ufotable is doing their fucking job on translating your fucking novel into an anime format w/ generosity for a allotting a lot of budget for undeniable gorgeous animation

and it ain't their fault they have to cut down a lot, what? you want you're fucking holy grail sequence to one to be removed, be grateful they left the most important scenario of all, now go the download the BD rips when they come out if you're to much butthurt to buy the BD themselves

seriously, be grateful enough that F/Z landed on a more capable studio like ufotable

and you still can't get enough of your bitching and "oh so why" complains, just go read your fucking LN continuously and eternally and imagine in your minds what the fuck the anime should have look like for you

*yeah, i look like am myself is bitching but i'm just just terribly irritated seeing all of this immature whining

So I shouldnt feel disappointed for a scene I was waiting since season 1?The tv version of this ep was bad for me just because of SabervsBerserker.Period.If the BD are better then no problem.

And generosity?Yeah we live in a beautiful world arent we?
Jun 17, 2012 4:32 AM

Aug 2011
Rushed episode indeed. I was expecting more of Berserker vs Saber battle. Scenes has been cut for the BD, but if they cut the opening, why not the ending as well? -_-

Kirei vs Kiritsugu, EPIC! God I loved how they fought it out, I'm so gonna re watch\read it again.

It all comes to a conclusion next episode! Been an amazing ride so far, I hope it gets a worthy conclusion. To be honest, they should have used their time in this episode and make an hour special episode for the last episode instead. That way, everything could have been included and ended how it started.

Jun 17, 2012 4:57 AM

Aug 2009
Fight between Kiritsugu and Kirei was and looked fucking terrible, in my humble opinion. It almost ruined the entire episode for me.

Thank god the rest was fucking awesome though. It was so fucking intense.

AzureBlues said:
There's one thing I do not understand, why would the grail show him the boat scenario of always saving the majority if the grail was wanting him to do the exact opposite?

I was wondering this as well...
Samu-tanJun 17, 2012 5:08 AM
Jun 17, 2012 5:01 AM
Jan 2008
Oh. So much disappointment from you guys eh.

hmm, should I say I am glad that I never read the novel and I found this episode to be soo amazing. :DD
Jun 17, 2012 5:11 AM

Mar 2010
This episode let me down even more than the previous one. Both fights were extremely short and considering that Kirei "killed" Kerry with a single punch the fight should have been much more in his favour. What can we do, we had only 24 minutes and a lead that was supposed to win (and another background battle), it had ot be cut like that. The Saber vs. Berserker battle was kinda... stupid too. I mean Saber went from barely defending, to getting willingly beaten up to killing him with a single hit? Just like that with nearly no transition? Ok, the crappy mode and the emo mode had a slight transition but what was with that one hit kill when she barely managed to stand while fighting him before? And after making such a strong decision she just goes and destroys the grail without much arguing with Kerry? Seriously, it would have been MUCH better if they made a single episode focused on Kerry vs. Kirei and another episode focused on Saber vs. Berserker.

Aside from that, I quite enjoyed both battles, they had nice visuals and strong fighters (but ti was still way oo much in favour of the main characters). I also really liked how the grail showed to Kerry what for a hypocrite he was. I really wonder what will happen now, from what Saber was saying in F/SN I got the impression that Gil won against her and the fire was caused by Kirei's wish but it seems like that's not the case. Oh, well, I saw it a long time ago so I'm not surprised I don't remember it that good.

EDIT: People here seem to think that only LN readers were let down by this. IMO everyone that cares about plot/characters consistency has to see that something was very wrong with this episode. Kirei who managed to nearly master many kinds of magic and who was one of top executors and could kill with one hit was pwned by Kerry who was just mixing guns and time manipulation (not Homura-way). And Saber could kill her oponent with a single hit after she got smashed several times by him while at full power/health barely blocked his attacks. WTF?
(Note: I haven't read the LN. )
SuiNoByakkoJun 17, 2012 5:21 AM
Jun 17, 2012 5:20 AM

Sep 2008
Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine.

I liked it :P Kirei vs Kiritsugu was awesome. Saber vs Berserk was disappointing because there really should've been more of a conclussion for berserk, but hey.

Looking forward to the conclusion next episode. It will be missed ;(

And I really, really, really don't like Saber. I can't stand that self-righteous little bjatch and her stupidity. Oh well, with great Lancer, Rider and Gil (whom I hated in FSN VN) in here I can stand hating 1 character :)
Jun 17, 2012 5:34 AM

Jun 2008
So many butthurt in this thread.
Honestly, I'm disappointed, but I'm not "that" disappointed to say "Ufotable sucks".

It was a blessing that they would animate this, but as soon as something is "not a perfect adaptation" everyone flips a table and places Ufotable next to DEEN.

Episode is fine, with it's obvious cuts.
And NO Ufotable isn't that "greedy". how can a studio fill a fixed 24' minute episode with 35'-ish minutes of content that was already made? the answer is they can't.
I'm honestly thankful that "those scenes" exists in BD, rather than just outright butchered and thrown into the trash.
kaimaxJun 17, 2012 5:37 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jun 17, 2012 5:46 AM

Aug 2009
kaimax said:
So many butthurt in this thread.
Honestly, I'm disappointed, but I'm not "that" disappointed to say "Ufotable sucks".

It was a blessing that they would animate this, but as soon as something is "not a perfect adaptation" everyone flips a table and places Ufotable next to DEEN.

Episode is fine, with it's obvious cuts.
And NO Ufotable isn't that "greedy". how can a studio fill a fixed 24' minute episode with 35'-ish minutes of content that was already made? the answer is they can't.
I'm honestly thankful that "those scenes" exists in BD, rather than just outright butchered and thrown into the trash.

I dont think that anyone said that Ufotable sucks.And if you didnt notice a lot things were cut/changed during all episodes,meaning FZ isnt a perfect adatpion.But it is a very good adaption even with all that.No one said anything like ufotable=deen.And yes they could do something with a better planning of the previous eps without he need of bd extra scenes
And the whole disappointment is with the Tv verion of this ep.IFthe BDs have the scenes/lines that should have been there then no problem.
Jun 17, 2012 5:55 AM

Feb 2009
HikaruIzumi said:
The Saber vs. Berserker battle was kinda... stupid too. I mean Saber went from barely defending, to getting willingly beaten up to killing him with a single hit? Just like that with nearly no transition? Ok, the crappy mode and the emo mode had a slight transition but what was with that one hit kill when she barely managed to stand while fighting him before?
The Saber vs Berserker part clearly has parts gimped out due to time constraints, as you may have noticed and has been pointed out in a tweet by one of the staff of the anime. You saw Kariya fall down in this episode. He ran out of prana then. Berserker is a high maintenance Servant that his reserves ran out as well so he stopped moving. Then Saber stabbed him and made the statement that she wants the Grail.

HikaruIzumi said:
And after making such a strong decision she just goes and destroys the grail without much arguing with Kerry? Seriously, it would have been MUCH better if they made a single episode focused on Kerry vs. Kirei and another episode focused on Saber vs. Berserker.
Uh, Command Seals? An absolute command that the Servant cannot refuse. Saber was clearly against destroying the Grail as she was shouting her lungs out. Yet her arms are moving to make an Excaliblast to destroy it. What's more is that Kiritsugu used two commands. No Servant can resist that, even Saber who boasts a high Magic Resistance.

And FYI, the Kerry vs Kirei part was exactly that fast paced, even with the novel's myriad of narration regarding that. Kerry's gun is a one hit kill and Kirei's kung fu can incapacitate a man in seconds. The sound drama even lasted 8 minutes in this part and that was chock full of narrations.

HikaruIzumi said:
I really wonder what will happen now, from what Saber was saying in F/SN I got the impression that Gil won against her and the fire was caused by Kirei's wish but it seems like that's not the case. Oh, well, I saw it a long time ago so I'm not surprised I don't remember it that good.
Next episode.

HikariIzumi said:
EDIT: People here seem to think that only LN readers were let down by this. IMO everyone that cares about plot/characters consistency has to see that something was very wrong with this episode. Kirei who managed to nearly master many kinds of magic and who was one of top executors and could kill with one hit was pwned by Kerry who was just mixing guns and time manipulation (not Homura-way). And Saber could kill her oponent with a single hit after she got smashed several times by him while at full power/health barely blocked his attacks. WTF?
Now you're just not making sense anymore. You make it like Kerry's time control is a cheat and unfair when it's a technique that's hard to use. And using guns is the way he fights. Plus no matter how you make Kirei sound awesome(he is though), he's still a human being with average talents. He just has this abnormal tenacity and determination because of the emptiness he feels in his life.
And hello? Former friend in the Knights of the Round Table and the perfect knight now a raving madman in front of you. Saber is in despair after seeing Lancelot and thus unable to fight back. And remember Rider's voice over last episode about her ideals, leading but not saving her people. Her goal is the Grail so that she can change history. But seeing her old friend being out of his mind made her lose her composure about her wish. Remember the Grail dialogue in the first season about what transpired back then and see that this is in line with her character. That was also the whole point of FSN Fate route(the one covered in the anime). She found salvation there.
Jun 17, 2012 6:01 AM

Sep 2010
Fucking awesome FATHER'S DAY episode.....

+5/5
Jun 17, 2012 6:06 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
HikaruIzumi said:
Now you're just not making sense anymore. You make it like Kerry's time control is a cheat and unfair when it's a technique that's hard to use. And using guns is the way he fights. Plus no matter how you make Kirei sound awesome(he is though), he's still a human being with average talents. He just has this abnormal tenacity and determination because of the emptiness he feels in his life.
And hello? Former friend in the Knights of the Round Table and the perfect knight now a raving madman in front of you. Saber is in despair after seeing Lancelot and thus unable to fight back. And remember Rider's voice over last episode about her ideals, leading but not saving her people. Her goal is the Grail so that she can change history. But seeing her old friend being out of his mind made her lose her composure about her wish. Remember the Grail dialogue in the first season about what transpired back then and see that this is in line with her character. That was also the whole point of FSN Fate route(the one covered in the anime). She found salvation there.

dont forget that Lancelot is stronger than Saber.And with Arondight in his hand he is even better.So even with her being normal I dont think she could win against him.Surely she wouldnt be a training dummy like she was now but I doubt she could win.
Jun 17, 2012 6:11 AM

Sep 2011
Whether Reading The LN Or Not, I Don't Really Care About Saber VS Berserker Scene. In Fact, It Satisfied Me. It Shows That Saber Is Too Greedy For The Grail So She Killed Instantly Her One Of Her Former Comrades. That Sums Up.

Jun 17, 2012 6:42 AM

Mar 2010
belatkuro said:

lol I really don't know which part gave that impression. I never said it was wrong, I was just saying that it happened way too fast considering what for a monster Kirei was. You could notice that it followed right after I (indirectly) said that NOT only LN readers see something wrong with this. I don't mind them cutting out stuff. But cutting 2 biggest fights everyone was looking forward to about the whole (or at least half) anime? And some people here say that next ep will be cut even more, couldn't they make 1 more ep from the cut material? (I don't know I haven't read the LN, just wondering.)

belatkuro said:

Exactly my point, how could Saber simple snap out of it within a second and one hit kill an enemy that was stronger and beat her up half the match because she let him? I said that I don't find her change from emo mode into the easy-kill justified. ESPECIALLY given her nature. It wasn't given a reason, she simply stood up all of a sudden, killed him and went on about making it up to him.

belatkuro said:

The Saber vs Berserker part clearly has parts gimped out due to time constraints, as you may have noticed and has been pointed out in a tweet by one of the staff of the anime. You saw Kariya fall down in this episode. He ran out of prana then. Berserker is a high maintenance Servant that his reserves ran out as well so he stopped moving. Then Saber stabbed him and made the statement that she wants the Grail.

I read that here already but it doesn't change anything about what I thought was wrong with it. And I'm not the only one. The Saber's change from getting beaten up to killing him just like that was all of a sudden without any explanation. Not to mention that the Kariya thing wasn't properly explained (or at all). I only hope BD's will do some changes.

I didn't complain because I wuldn't understand it, I complained because I think it wasn't properly explained, at least little explanation would suffice. And about the Saber destroying grail thing, considering she had promised it to Berserker and it obviously meant everything to her, I do think she didn't fight Kiritsugu enough. Although, that could be justified by her being simply too tired from those battles.
Jun 17, 2012 6:49 AM

Aug 2009
HikaruIzumi said:

I didn't complain because I wuldn't understand it, I complained because I think it wasn't properly explained, at least little explanation would suffice. And about the Saber destroying grail thing, considering she had promised it to Berserker and it obviously meant everything to her, I do think she didn't fight Kiritsugu enough. Although, that could be justified by her being simply too tired from those battles.

She didnt have a choice and even if she was at full power she wouldnt be able to resist.Just like Lancer killed himself by Kayneth's command.Although I believe they didnt really show her resisting here you cant say that she didnt resist at all.
Jun 17, 2012 6:54 AM

Oct 2008
ssjokg said:
2/5 and it's the first time I rated a FZ ep below 5

As someone who didn't read the VN this was probably my favorite episode so far. though i'm curious how much better the VN would be that people vote this low on it. Either way, it's deinitely not worth being rated worse than the other episodes. If anything it shows how overrated the other episodes are all the more.

5/5 and it's the first Fate/Zero episode i rated with maximum score.

Edit: Have to agree on Berserkers deathscene being kinda messed up though. I did figure he ran out of mana or died of exhaustion, but it was still pulled off in a bad way.
LapanJun 17, 2012 7:12 AM
Jun 17, 2012 6:56 AM

Mar 2009
HikaruIzumi said:
And about the Saber destroying grail thing, considering she had promised it to Berserker and it obviously meant everything to her, I do think she didn't fight Kiritsugu enough. Although, that could be justified by her being simply too tired from those battles.

Servant can be even forced to take away his/her own life with ONE command seal as we have seen in episode 16. I mean, command seals were made so that Servants could be forced to do things that are completely against their will. Fact that Kiritsugu had to use TWO, shows just how much determination Saber had.
Jun 17, 2012 7:08 AM

Jul 2009
i think a lot of people failed to recognise the fact that masters don't die when the servants do. I bet a lot of first time viewers thought Kariya collapsed because Berserker got stabbed, but in fact it's the other way round.

but yeah, can't wait for the BD to come out. Won't comment on the quality of the adaptation of this episode till then
Jun 17, 2012 7:16 AM

Aug 2009
Lapan said:
ssjokg said:
2/5 and it's the first time I rated a FZ ep below 5

As someone who didn't read the VN this was probably my favorite episode so far. though i'm curious how much better the VN would be that people vote this low on it. Either way, it's deinitely not worth being rated worse than the other episodes. If anything it shows how overrated the other episodes are all the more.

5/5 and it's the first Fate/Zero episode i rated with maximum score.

Edit: Have to agree on Berserkers deathscene being kinda messed up though. I did figure he ran out of mana, but it was still pulled off in a bad way.

Uncut this ep could easily be one of the best of FZ but I cant rate something I havent see can I?.Maybe it isnt worth a 2/5 overall but I am really pissed of with saber vs Lancelot scene. Unfortunately Kirei vs Kerry,dream scene,and Gil's proposal couldnt make me change my mind although they were good(even with some changes).The dream scene was even better than what I had in mind(Although I believe that having Iri instead of "Kiritsugu" showing the dream would be a huge plus in a great scene).
Jun 17, 2012 7:35 AM

Aug 2007
If I were Saber, I would take up Gilgamesh' offer, cause there's nothing better than hugging with lions and being fed grapes by servants. I really hated Gil in F/SN, but I really came to like with with CP and F/Z.

Okay, it was pretty lame that the fight between Saber and Berserker was cut off like this, but it was to be expected and, you have to admit it, it was quite natural with the whole Kariya stuff going on. Also, Kiritsugu using his time tricks, damn. Even having to use square accel means Kotomine is quite the villain. My brains were having a seizure when Kiritsugu ended up in the Grail world and killed well, pretty much everyone, especially the Irisviel that wasn't Irisviel. Poor Kiritsugu. Come on and destroy that grail, Saber, you whiny queen.

Also, whose voice was that at the end? Ah, never mind, I figured it out. Derp.
DragonsWhipJun 17, 2012 7:41 AM
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jun 17, 2012 7:48 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Saber vs. Berserker was way too rushed. I mean come on, Lancelot and Arturia? A lot of interesting issues to build upon there. That fight should get an episode by itself. Otherwise an entertaining and action filled episode, I hope they expand a bit more on Kiritsugu's grail decision in the finale.

Only had time to read one page of comments, but I'm glad I haven't read the novels. The level of butthurt is astronomic. They do say ignorance is bliss huh?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 17, 2012 7:49 AM

May 2009
I was a little disappointed with the execution of a few things, but overall, I still liked the episode. Now to wait for the BD Box and hope this episode has added/longer scenes and other improvements.
Jun 17, 2012 8:15 AM
Jun 2012
This is a good episode, considering they only got 24 minutes on TV so they have to cut some stuff. Don't worry though. The BD is confirmed to have the complete scenes.
Jun 17, 2012 8:27 AM

Nov 2010
It felt a bit rushed by me compared to all other episodes
The rejection of the grail part wasn't nice as well
Jun 17, 2012 9:11 AM

Aug 2009
Liberal said:
monhan said:
This is a good episode, considering they only got 24 minutes on TV so they have to cut some stuff. Don't worry though. The BD is confirmed to have the complete scenes.

Source to the confirmation?

Because if it is that twitter from ufotable, then I believe all it said was that the BD version would have the OP.

Moreover, Berserker's lines to Saber here were apparently anime original material, so it might mean they decided to scrap his original characterization altogether.

I think that the translation was a bit diferrent

LN :"Saddening indeed. Things have come to this, and you still make excuses to fight?"
the anime version you know it.

it's basically the same thing.
Jun 17, 2012 9:21 AM

Apr 2010
I didn't care about Saber vs Berserker so w/e ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Excellent episode, 4/5
Jun 17, 2012 9:26 AM

Jun 2011
what is BD ?????XDDDDD
Jun 17, 2012 9:27 AM
Mar 2009
nelsonbrabra said:
what is BD ?????XDDDDD

Bluray Disc
Jun 17, 2012 9:38 AM

Apr 2011
I may read the VN when this series ends. Can anyone please tell me where can I buy it (translated ver. of course :D) or read online?
Jun 17, 2012 9:40 AM

Aug 2009
engas said:
I may read the VN when this series ends. Can anyone please tell me where can I buy it (translated ver. of course :D) or read online?

fate zero LN
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero
Jun 17, 2012 10:56 AM

Sep 2010
things happen so fast o.o
Jun 17, 2012 11:07 AM

May 2010
Ah why the hell did the fight Saber and Berserker is so short !!

Jun 17, 2012 11:09 AM
Jan 2011
great episode, but really disappointed in the Saber and Lancelot Farewell and forgive moment. if I recall, that's not what Lancelot had said to Saber in his final words, it was a little sadder in the light novel.

But it does hint that Lancelot was one of the knights that knew Saber, King Arthur was a girl. Her gender was kept a secret from everyone (EVEN though it kind of obvious haha)

hope everyone's right about the Blu ray having extra scenes, just like the King's Banquet episode.
Jun 17, 2012 11:14 AM
Dec 2007
MyAmy said:
Ah why the hell did the fight Saber and Berserker is so short !!

The battle IS short. The moment Kariya runs out of mana Lancelot stops and gets stabbed, that's all. The scenes that were cut were flashbacks and some more talking between Saber and Lancelot during his dying moments (which is when a Berserker's madness wears off).

Jun 17, 2012 11:53 AM

Nov 2010
My reaction for this episode's discussion :

It's been obvious for long (at least for me) that Ufotable decides to butch most of the side characters and focus with the main characters only (for the TV series).

See the whole event butchering with Kariya (Kariya's suffering, Kariya-Aoi's scene, etc), Berserker lacking builds everywhere, Archer+Lancer didn't have significant flashback showed explicitly, Meiya's death losing impact, etc.

That's understandable for me since anime didn't have that much liberty than VN in case of showing multi-character PoV story (which is hard to be animated). Instead, they choose to focus in Kerry, the show's main character, which is a quite successful effort.

There's still BD for the complete view. For now, I'll enjoy the F/Z mostly in Kerry's PoV.

But still, 3.5/5 for this episode. Mainly for opportunity lost and bad pacing.
Jun 17, 2012 12:22 PM

Oct 2008
My favorite part:

Jun 17, 2012 1:13 PM

Jul 2011
Wow, that preview. Holy shit can't wait for

Man haven't been so pumped for a new episode of something in a while. Also, there are rumors that the next ep is 40 minutes. Can anyone confirm this?
Jun 17, 2012 1:27 PM

May 2009
EOTW said:
Also, there are rumors that the next ep is 40 minutes. Can anyone confirm this?
I have heard nothing of the sort. Most likely people's wishful thinking turning into rumors.
Jun 17, 2012 1:28 PM

Dec 2009
EOTW said:

Considering that Tokyo MX is listing the episode in its usual timeslot (24:00 - 24:30), they're just rumours...
Jun 17, 2012 1:32 PM
Jul 2010
stAtic91 said:
EOTW said:
I have heard nothing of the sort. Most likely people's wishful thinking turning into rumors.
Yeah, just like the rumors about this one... Which I truly wish had been true.
Jun 17, 2012 3:42 PM

Sep 2007
The butthurt in here. It's almost palpable.
Jun 17, 2012 4:12 PM

Nov 2008
Pretty good episode, though I would have liked to see more about Saber vs Berserker fight, it kinda rushed and Saber won at the end with not much in between.
Waiting for last episode.
Jun 17, 2012 4:37 PM

Oct 2011
i didnt undestand what did Kiri mean by :

" it longs for its own life ... for its own birth ... please don't kill it !!!
what did he was talking about ? "
Jun 17, 2012 4:44 PM
Dec 2007
loub31 said:

Angra Mainyu will be born the moment the Grail grants the wish. Kiritsugu caught it too, that there's a wish to be granted already and in fact he already told it to Kiritsugu. The Grail wants to be born as "All Evils of the World", Angra Mainyu. Kirei emphatized with him and right before he was killed he was about to say something akin to "he's just like me".

Jun 17, 2012 4:52 PM

Apr 2012
loub31 said:

If you haven't read HF then you would have no idea WTF he is talking about.
That's why people keep on suggesting others to read the F/SN VN before watching F/Z.

Anyways.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 17, 2012 4:53 PM

Feb 2012
Solkiskey said:
I didn't care about Saber vs Berserker

Hahaha, same here.

F/Z episode discussions are probably the worst ones I've seen so far, why don't you just make a goddamn LN vs. anime thread?
Jun 17, 2012 5:26 PM

Dec 2008
Zhou said:
Solkiskey said:
I didn't care about Saber vs Berserker

Hahaha, same here.

F/Z episode discussions are probably the worst ones I've seen so far, why don't you just make a goddamn LN vs. anime thread?

This. I love this episode... and hope for 20min long in bluray hUAHUAHA
Jun 17, 2012 5:55 PM
Jul 2009
Not a LN reader, just a regular anime fan

Amazing episode, everything was just so good. Animation, direction, sound wow.. One of the best single episode of anime ever (atleast the one i watched)
Hope the last ep is as good as this or even better..

10/10
Pages (14) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Apr 7, 2012

529 by CondeSebastian »»
May 23, 3:10 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

14 by Spoopy69 »»
May 17, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.