Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 21, 2015 4:03 PM

Nov 2011
Asseylum, why would you do that?! What about Inaho! You've put a death flag on Inaho's head with this marriage... Now the only way for him to survive is to be with Inko...

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 21, 2015 4:04 PM
Jan 2013
TheIMF said:
Raziel1991 said:

Honorable intentions lol. He pretty much wants to wipe out the terrans and make his own personal dictatorship on Earth and thats honorable? lol. He is supporting an invasion that has lead the terrans almost to extinction, hell he himself said in this episode he is going to wipe out the terrans out of spite. And yes he has acted villanous, he got all the political power he has through betrayal.

I'm not surprised you've decided to take such a reductive perspective of events, after all it's much easier to knock down a house of cards, but - and I ask this against my better judgment, knowing you will most likely deflect - at what point did Slaine express any intention of committing genocide against the Terrans? His goal is to tear down the social class division that led to this entire conflict in the first place and create a utopia, one that Asseylum can rule over. If he has to prattle some pro-Martian/anti-Terran rhetoric to rally support, then so be it, but it's clear that he himself does not harbour any such narrowminded views.

Mind you the only person Slaine betrayed to gain power was Saazbaum (and rightfully so), and he only betrayed Asseylum to maintain it. Betrayal being a somewhat relative term here considering Slaine is did it not out of self-interest but rather for her sake - as Eddelrittuo seems to clearly understand, hence why she stated Slaine hadn't changed.

Slaine's goal is not to create a Utopia for Terrans and Vers, just Vers. Therefore, from the Terran POV, which many of us would relate to, he would commit mass murder to achieve his goals. He does not care about the Terrans. Inside his head he believes he has good intentions, but he has severely gone off the rails.

What Slaine doesn't understand is how the Princess was affected by her time on Earth, being with the Terrans and going through the same trials and tribulations while under attack by the orbital knights. So when she wakes up, regains her memories and sees what Slaine is doing, she is appalled. That is why she makes the statement that he has changed. A kind young man who told her the stories about Earth, now a raging warlord, trying to subjugate Earth in 'her' name.

The maid really pisses me off. She just sucks up to whomever is in power in order to stay with the princess. Her comment about Slaine not changing means that she doesn't really understand the Princess and her views. I thought she would be sympathetic on the sly, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Mar 21, 2015 4:06 PM

Aug 2014
I supported this anime before, but now I doubt it. Honestly, the political marriage between the empress and cruhteo jr was surprising. I don't know if they will even reach a satisfying ending for this anime. Anyways, well I hope this anime gets saved by a miracle
Mar 21, 2015 4:07 PM

Jan 2015
KamiCity said:
OfficialMikoSM said:
[
Got a problem? It's boring to have same kind of opinions, some have realistic while ohers have naive and finally in between and that's how it works.

I like Slaine, I dislike Asseylum, Inaho is ok, I hate the writers.

That's simply it, if you can't handle it, then please move? Thanks!

Same thing can be said here: How can people still be defending this show when this episode showed how stupid this series is? Like really?

PS: Go watch it again and tell me when he said blow up the Earth, thanks!

Idk pretty sure leaving people without a home to go back to is pretty close to it. Maybe he just meant wipe it all out or something, a different word that isn't "blow up"

TheIMF said:

Oh, please do keep posting.

Typical, this is what people with no arguments resort to.

Don't speak like that when you don't know the basic of warfare please...

"Nowhere to go home to" is basic infrastructures deflated or destroyed, thinking that he would blow up Earth is the silliest thing I've ever heard. Not only will he be advantage but also his whole entire plan be destroyed.
OfficialMikoSMMar 21, 2015 4:12 PM
Mar 21, 2015 4:09 PM

Aug 2013
linchpin said:
Asseylum, why would you do that?! What about Inaho! You've put a death flag on Inaho's head with this marriage... Now the only way for him to survive is to be with Inko...

I believe in the wedding crashers
Mar 21, 2015 4:10 PM

Jan 2015
KamiCity said:
TheIMF said:

I'm not surprised you've decided to take such a reductive perspective of events, after all it's much easier to knock down a house of cards, but - and I ask this against my better judgment, knowing you will most likely deflect - at what point did Slaine express any intention of committing genocide against the Terrans? His goal is to tear down the social class division that led to this entire conflict in the first place and create a utopia, one that Asseylum can rule over. If he has to prattle some pro-Martian/anti-Terran rhetoric to rally support, then so be it, but it's clear that he himself does not harbour any such narrowminded views.

Mind you the only person Slaine betrayed to gain power was Saazbaum (and rightfully so), and he only betrayed Asseylum to maintain it. Betrayal being a somewhat relative term here considering Slaine is did it not out of self-interest but rather for her sake - as Eddelrittuo seems to clearly understand, hence why she stated Slaine hadn't changed.

Either invade and assimilate or,

It's either they join you, or you kill them all. Sound's like genocide to me.

OMG, this is getting tiring.

When you're a SOLDIER, you basically COMMIT yourself to danger. Do you think that when you become a soldier, everything is safe!? Come on Alice, I thought you're smarter than that.

My opinion about you basically plummeted, like what we've been saying before, War is between soldiers, at least from what we've seen so far.

Soldiers vs. Soldiers

He did NOT say he will KILL CIVILIANS, jeez people nowadays .-.
They need to get out of their house and learn the basic procedure of life lolz..
Mar 21, 2015 4:16 PM

Mar 2011
If those civilians oppose his rule, then yes he will and besides it was seen in the very first episode that the martians do not give a shit about civilian casualties anyway.
Mar 21, 2015 4:18 PM

Jan 2015
Raziel1991 said:
Bunch of Excuses without proper knowledge.

That's called rebellion and that's beside the point, please get back to the topic.

Martians, yes prior to Slaine's ruling. Now we're onto Slaines leadership to which we've only seen soldiers fight other soldiers, rather than a massacre of civilians.

Now if you were to say that "Oh noez Slaine is killing soldiers, he's Hitler" then yeah something is wrong with your perception.
Mar 21, 2015 4:19 PM

Apr 2013
Man, this anime keeps getting more absurd by the episode, but that's why it's worth it.
Mar 21, 2015 4:27 PM

Aug 2010
Like to point out that the Allies virtually wiped out the Germans and Japs due to unconditional surrender (where except for international norms, you can do anything to the losers).

You can read "until none of the aversaries reamins" as either they are physically gone or they've been completely destroyed as an entity or have have assimilated.
Oct 2010

Shit, I wonder how Earth even has a space presence considering vers still has castles floating around. I also don't understand why they want to assassinate the princess.. what do they get out of this? The emperor is still alive so his DNA can be preserved and speaking of the emperor, I like how they wrote him back into the show all convenient like, I was mentioning this in the last episode discussion thread, and funny enough I mentioned this young Cruhteo might be in on a plan with him (we shall wait and see if this happens to, it's funny because he's the one who brought up the emperor, so in all likelihood he's also carrying out orders from him).

This is what I said in an earlier episode discussion thread.. I cannot believe I was spot on.. just LOL.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1362148&show=260#msg38717988

Also what.. slaine said they were going to launch an all out offensive on earth? What the hell have they been doing then?

Mar 2011
OfficialMikoSM said:
Raziel1991 said:
Bunch of Excuses without proper knowledge.

That's called rebellion and that's beside the point, please get back to the topic.

Martians, yes prior to Slaine's ruling. Now we're onto Slaines leadership to which we've only seen soldiers fight other soldiers, rather than a massacre of civilians.

Now if you were to say that "Oh noez Slaine is killing soldiers, he's Hitler" then yeah something is wrong with your perception.

So if the terrans do not want to be ruled by a space Hitler they get extinction? Nice.
Mar 21, 2015 4:30 PM

Apr 2012
Lol they dont even try to hide it anymore, Inahos eye confirmed clairvoyant.
Mar 21, 2015 4:31 PM

Mar 2011
baki502 said:

So, just like Slaines Tharsis then.
Mar 21, 2015 4:32 PM

Apr 2012
Raziel1991 said:
baki502 said:

Slaines tharsis can predict like 5 minutes, Inahos eye can tell you anyhting you ever wanted, even the panties Slaine is wearing at night.
Mar 21, 2015 4:33 PM

Mar 2011
baki502 said:
Raziel1991 said:

Slaines tharsis can predict like 5 minutes, Inahos eye can tell you anyhting you ever wanted, even the panties Slaine is wearing at night.

It was outright stated that Tharsis can see 6 hours into the future in the episode where Saazbaum died.
Mar 21, 2015 4:35 PM

Aug 2010
Raziel1991 said:
OfficialMikoSM said:

So if the terrans do not want to be ruled by a space Hitler they get extinction? Nice.

Slaine is nowhere near a space Hitler yet

All he has done is lie and wage a war of aggression, something many many countries have done

Not saying what he's doing isn't bad, but saying he's Hitler is an overexageration
Mar 21, 2015 4:35 PM

Apr 2012
Raziel1991 said:
baki502 said:

It was outright stated that Tharsis can see 6 hours into the future in the episode where Saazbaum died.

Meh,then its bullshit everywhere. Not starting a Inaho vs Slaine fight here, they both suck complete major ass.
Mar 21, 2015 4:40 PM

Jan 2015
Raziel1991 said:
OfficialMikoSM said:

http://blog-imgs-64.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/1426950307071_20150322000949dbas.jpg

Hey Raziel, I'm sorry but you just made a fool of yourself, I can't even. This is stupid, I can't argue with the likes of you. This is sad, omg.

Your hatred to Slaine is to this point where you make fiction and lies, I feel so sorry for you if you think Slaine is hitler.

I'm getting out of here guys, I didn't know people like Raziel thinks so broadly here, bye!

Mar 21, 2015 4:41 PM

Aug 2010
Raziel1991 said:
baki502 said:

Rewatched the episode and all Slaine says is that even the the Tharsis can't see that far.

That was right after he fired off shots that would come back around after a 6 hour orbit.

It is explicitly said that Harklight was the one who did the shot calculations, not the Tharsis.
Mar 21, 2015 4:42 PM

Jan 2015
stickmansam said:
Raziel1991 said:

Rewatched the episode and all Slaine says is that even the the Tharsis can't see that far.

That was right after he fired off shots that would come back around after a 6 hour orbit.

It is explicitly said that Harklight was the one who did the shot calculations, not the Tharsis.

Just stop arguing with him please, he's blinded. COMPLETELY BLINDED, it's sad.
Mar 21, 2015 4:43 PM

Apr 2012
OfficialMikoSM said:

Your hatred to Slaine is to this point where you make fiction and lies, I feel so sorry for you if you think Slaine is hitler.

I'm getting out of here guys, I didn't know people like Raziel thinks so broadly here, bye!

You are right, we cant insult Hitler like that, putting Slaine on the same level as him...
Mar 21, 2015 4:46 PM

Jul 2014
Nah, I think I postpone watching it until some other time in future, so I'll be absent from the night party.

I'll drop in to check on you, guys, tomorrow, but you'll have to hold without my shitposting. Best luck in the flaming battle!
Mar 21, 2015 4:56 PM

Mar 2011
stickmansam said:
Raziel1991 said:

And yet you could clearly see the timer on the Tharsis predicting when the bullets were going to land. And it was not stated what Harklight calculated as far as we know it could have been the coordinates of where he had to shhot
Mar 21, 2015 5:14 PM

Aug 2010
Raziel1991 said:
stickmansam said:

And yet you could clearly see the timer on the Tharsis predicting when the bullets were going to land. And it was not stated what Harklight calculated as far as we know it could have been the coordinates of where he had to shhot

"I clustered my shots in the region that you calculated". So Harklight calculated the region to fire at, which is the co-ordinates, which is what determines the flight path partially.

That screen may very well not be a prediction, it can simply be showing the projected orbit. We cannot conclude based on the information we have, wether or not that timer is a prediction by the Tharsis or simply a projection of expected flight path.

Harklight also says "Lets pray that they won't be influenced by some unexpected wind". If the Tharsis was able to predict the flight path, then there would be no need to worry about 'unexpected wind' as the Tharsis would have known and corrected for that.
Mar 21, 2015 5:17 PM

Oct 2013
Next episode is gonna be crazy, can't wait.

Mar 21, 2015 5:17 PM

Jan 2011
How many death flags got raised there?
Mar 21, 2015 5:24 PM

Aug 2014
Asseylum never loved slaine. She never even cared about him because she “loved” slaine when he was an obedient little boy with no power or authority. She “loved” him only when it was convinient for her, only when she wanted to know about earth’s pretty birds, and then he’s gone, his abuse, his screams his pain is all background noise while she lives in her fantasy bubble of magical peace and birds. THE PAIN HE GOES THROUGH FOR HER

AND THE SECOND Slaine decided to live up to his dream of peace, the second he finally stops being vers’s punching bag and takes initiative she decides to point a gun at him AFTER HE TOOK CARE OF HER FOR TWO DAMN YEARS, forcing him to imprison her and forcing him to finally snap and want to kill all of earth.

She doesn’t deserve him, she doesn’t deserve happyness. All she’s doing right now is shitting on someone with a lower position (along with the son of Slaine’s abuser!!) in order to keep her priviledges, and calling it “peace”.
Mar 21, 2015 5:31 PM
Jul 2012
TheUnbiasedOne91 said:
Asseylum never loved slaine. She never even cared about him because she “loved” slaine when he was an obedient little boy with no power or authority. She “loved” him only when it was convinient for her, only when she wanted to know about earth’s pretty birds, and then he’s gone, his abuse, his screams his pain is all background noise while she lives in her fantasy bubble of magical peace and birds. THE PAIN HE GOES THROUGH FOR HER

AND THE SECOND Slaine decided to live up to his dream of peace, the second he finally stops being vers’s punching bag and takes initiative she decides to point a gun at him AFTER HE TOOK CARE OF HER FOR TWO DAMN YEARS, forcing him to imprison her and forcing him to finally snap and want to kill all of earth.

She doesn’t deserve him, she doesn’t deserve happyness. All she’s doing right now is shitting on someone with a lower position (along with the son of Slaine’s abuser!!) in order to keep her priviledges, and calling it “peace”.
As much as I agree with that. If Slaine would have honestly told her how he was being treated she would have done something about it most likely. She's a shit character but she's not evil.
Mar 21, 2015 5:42 PM

Mar 2012
TheIMF said:
Darklight0303 said:

No I mean the stupids as in making demands instead of answering questions and making himself incredibly suspicious as well as pulling the gun out during the talk AND firing first.

Slaine had just saved the Terrans. There was nothing unreasonable about demanding to see Asseylum - which was the only reason why he saved them in the first place.

As a matter of fact, Inaho and Slaine opened fire simultaneously. Inaho was the one that gave Slaine cause to be suspisicious in the first place by hinting at using Asseylum.

There is no excuse for him leaving Slaine for the dead either. That wasn't calculated, it was simply heartless and stupid, and it cost him. Slaine never declared Inaho his enemy. It was the other way around.
QFT. Slaine's haters (more like Inaho fanboys) will always blame him for this when in fact he had already proven to be a Terran ally by helping to destroy Countess Femmiane. People like DarkLight will just make excuses about this because it was Inaho's fault for purposely implying the pirncess was just being used by them. Seriously, even if Inaho was still suspicious, why in the world would he say that to a guy that had basically betrayed his suppose Vers allies by helping KILL a Countess in order to save the Princess? Of course if INAHO hadn't said that what if line (and Slaine's reaction was understandable after everything that happened in the battle), Slaine would not have tried to shoot him. Slaine didn't even declare him an enemy until Inaho left him for dead like a cold MF (which came back to bite him when he met Slaine again). So yes, all of this is Inaho's fault for lacking social skills. Imagibe if he had instead tried to capture Slaine then and interrogated him (a much better outcome)?

Of course if episode 7 had ended differently, we wouldn't have had a series because Inaho and Slaine would have joined forces right there and that would likely have been the end of Vers/show.
Mar 21, 2015 5:46 PM
Sep 2010
Wtf is going on now... I honestly don't even know. Enough of this meh plot! Let me see some fiting and deaths next ep =)
Mar 21, 2015 5:49 PM
Sep 2012
And I heard that Urobutcher is helping out the last three episode...
Mar 21, 2015 5:55 PM

Mar 2012
Raziel1991 said:
No, all he is saying is that Slaine is the villain of this series and thats a fact. Whats really suprising is that there are people defending a space Hitler. You can like Slaine as much as you want but there is no denying he is a villain.
It's because he's not a villain but an anti-villain. He is still the primary antagonist, yes, but not actually a villain. Get your terminology straight.
Mar 21, 2015 5:55 PM

Nov 2012
This show, this fucking show, is plagued by a bunch of hypocritical characters. Ass Hime should have die from the start, a pointless character that only acts as a fking plot device
Mar 21, 2015 5:57 PM

Jul 2009
I wanna say I'm done but there's one more episode so I'll pull through. But seriously.

Also wasn't Klancain supposed to have number one loyalty to the emperor? The emperor said DONE WITH EARTH DAMNIT! Why the fuck is he listening to Asseylum lol. I joke this is technically a good thing but still.
Mar 21, 2015 6:03 PM

Dec 2013
Inugirlz said:
I wanna say I'm done but there's one more episode so I'll pull through. But seriously.

Also wasn't Klancain supposed to have number one loyalty to the emperor? The emperor said DONE WITH EARTH DAMNIT! Why the fuck is he listening to Asseylum lol. I joke this is technically a good thing but still.
isn't that just another plot hole
Mar 21, 2015 6:08 PM

May 2009
KamiCity said:
bastek66 said:

It isn't a trainwreck, trainwrecks are enterntaining, this is borefest.

Yet you watch it every week without fail, and post about it to. Only borefest here is you.

I may me borefest but at least not shitwritten.
Mar 21, 2015 6:08 PM
Sep 2010
Inugirlz said:

Eh...i guess the writer wants us to assume that since Emperor is dying he has like alzheimers and that Emperor gave orders to Klancain when he was sane.

That being said...you cant do battle scenes like this... Last ep Harklight and Barocruz (sp) were obliterating the Earth forces. They did absolutely nothing in this ep.

Also how the hell is Lemrina alive? Does AZ2 really think that viewers would believe the counts would stop fiting just cuz of Empress Hime? (itd be terrible writing if they did)
Mar 21, 2015 6:14 PM

Apr 2008
MetaKite said:
TheIMF said:

Slaine had just saved the Terrans. There was nothing unreasonable about demanding to see Asseylum - which was the only reason why he saved them in the first place.

As a matter of fact, Inaho and Slaine opened fire simultaneously. Inaho was the one that gave Slaine cause to be suspisicious in the first place by hinting at using Asseylum.

There is no excuse for him leaving Slaine for the dead either. That wasn't calculated, it was simply heartless and stupid, and it cost him. Slaine never declared Inaho his enemy. It was the other way around.
QFT. Slaine's haters (more like Inaho fanboys) will always blame him for this when in fact he had already proven to be a Terran ally by helping to destroy Countess Femmiane. People like DarkLight will just make excuses about this because it was Inaho's fault for purposely implying the pirncess was just being used by them. Seriously, even if Inaho was still suspicious, why in the world would he say that to a guy that had basically betrayed his suppose Vers allies by helping KILL a Countess in order to save the Princess? Of course if INAHO hadn't said that what if line (and Slaine's reaction was understandable after everything that happened in the battle), Slaine would not have tried to shoot him. Slaine didn't even declare him an enemy until Inaho left him for dead like a cold MF (which came back to bite him when he met Slaine again). So yes, all of this is Inaho's fault for lacking social skills. Imagibe if he had instead tried to capture Slaine then and interrogated him (a much better outcome)?

Of course if episode 7 had ended differently, we wouldn't have had a series because Inaho and Slaine would have joined forces right there and that would likely have been the end of Vers/show.

He didn't prove shit since he didn't answer simple logical questions. In fact the fact taht he didn't answer destroyed any of the little so called trust earned when fighting Femieanne. If he really was not a threat then he would have answered instead he made demands. But you blind Slaine zealots will never see this simple logical fact. Typical.
Mar 21, 2015 6:40 PM

Dec 2013
I'm pretty certain the whole "who shot first" thing was dealt with last season. It was 66.6%/33.4% inaho's fault. Arrogant, aggressive questions from him, to someone who basically saved his life, eventually provoked Slaine to shoot first. When someone is provoked and a person makes an immediate irrational decision because of this, it's the person who provoked the other that is to blame. Simple.

I know this is anime and you have Slaine/inaho fans, but don't berate a character for no correct reason because you love to hate them, it makes you look silly.
Mar 21, 2015 6:45 PM

Mar 2013
There's nothing to deal with, Han Slaine shot first, end of story
Mar 21, 2015 6:52 PM

Mar 2012
fst said:
There is something to deal with because it's not a question of who shot first. It's WHY there was even a reason to shoot. People have been asking the wrong question all this time. DarkLight wants to blame Slaine for acting "irrational" but the majority of the blame goes to the guy that had the upper hand, all the cards in the deck but chose to to bluff in the wrong way. AKA Inaho. It's amazing nobody picked up on it when last episode when out of it's way to show where Inaho screwed up by having them mirror the same conversation.
Mar 21, 2015 6:53 PM

Nov 2012
Darklight0303 said:

He didn't prove shit since he didn't answer simple logical questions. In fact the fact taht he didn't answer destroyed any of the little so called trust earned when fighting Femieanne. If he really was not a threat then he would have answered instead he made demands. But you blind Slaine zealots will never see this simple logical fact. Typical.

you are just another hypocrite just like most characters in this show. You bash this character but doesn't realize the one you are defending is just also a big cunt.

Slaine is an idiotic fool, he does stupid shit all throughout the show, but at least he's not a gary stu with zero interesting trait
Mar 21, 2015 6:57 PM

Mar 2013
MetaKite said:
fst said:
There is something to deal with because it's not a question of who shot first. It's WHY there was even a reason to shoot. People have been asking the wrong question all this time. DarkLight wants to blame Slaine for acting "irrational" but the majority of the blame goes to the guy that had the upper hand, all the cards in the deck but chose to to bluff in the wrong way. AKA Inaho. It's amazing nobody picked up on it when last episode when out of it's way to show where Inaho screwed up by having them mirror the same conversation.

You realize you haven't actually said anything in all that, right?

Slaine shot first, Inaho returned fire in self defense. That's all there is to it.
Mar 21, 2015 6:58 PM

Mar 2012
Kuro_Kishi said:
Darklight0303 said:

you are just another hypocrite just like most characters in this show. You bash this character but doesn't realize the one you are defending is just also a big cunt.

Slaine is an idiotic fool, he does stupid shit all throughout the show, but at least he's not a gary stu with zero interesting trait
Yet Inaho isn't a Gary Stu/Tzu. He's not perfect and it's been pointed out countless times he has some serious flaws of his own. Including each one that lead him being shot in the eye.
Mar 21, 2015 6:59 PM

Oct 2013
Lol i've been watching this show so engrossed and focused that I only just now noticed who the girl called 'Inko' is.... I somehow thought for the entire two seasons that Yukine and Inko were the same long haired girl with 2 different names, its as if I never noticed Inko, I only know her now from looking at her MAL page loll. Long hair sister grill - Yukine, Cliche childhood friend - Inko. K got that.

tbh I still dont remember ANY of the names of the entire Earth side cast.... aside from those and Inaho.

I usually remember ALL the names of any character that has more than 5 scenes, this just goes to show how good and memorable the secondary characters of this anime are.... I am somehow forcing myself to watch this despite me severely disliking this series for its many flaws, one of which is the lack of any interesting characters.
You have the wooden log Inaho and the cliche kid Slaine and a bunch of placeholders around them...

I got goddamn pissed by the forced drama in this episode.... 'This time you might not come back Inaho!' *cries* Jesus christ, so you confirming that in all those 100s of battles he won singlehandedly with no problems he wasn't even at risk of not coming back? 3/4 of this episode was just BS cliche generic emotion injecting BS we see in every anime before every finishing battle. and "you are not some hot shot ace'', lord almighty, what is he then? He basically singlehandedly defeats 100s (hyperbole) of enemies which are supposedly a lot more technologically advanced and superior in every way. Inaho becomes a 1 man army terminator capable of destroying anything in his way, and yet, he aint a 'Hot shot ace' does he literally need to destroy entire Vers fucking planet just to become an ace?

Okay, I am wrong in saying that, Inaho is not an ace, he is a fucking tactical nuclear weapon. Thats how fucking effective he is at wiping the battlefield of everything that is hostile.

AppoXMar 21, 2015 7:04 PM
I am a human.
Mar 21, 2015 7:00 PM

Mar 2015
So the question remains, who will Seylum marry next?
Mar 21, 2015 7:00 PM

Mar 2012
fst said:
MetaKite said:

Slaine shot first, Inaho returned fire in self defense. That's all there is to it.
I already answered in my previous post. I'm not going to reiterate myself because people like you have reading comprehension problems or simply refuse to actually read what was already stated. Slaine shooting first has nothing to do with it if Inaho provoked it and basically deserved to get shot. You reap what you sow. Hell, even Slaine is learning this.
Mar 21, 2015 7:01 PM

Mar 2013
MetaKite said:
fst said:

I already answered in my previous post. I'm not going to reiterate myself because people like you have reading comprehension problems or simply refuse to actually read what was already stated. Slaine shooting first has nothing to do with it if Inaho provoked it and basically deserved to get shot. You reap what you sow. Hell, even Slaine is learning this.

That's not how the courts would see it.
Mar 21, 2015 7:01 PM

Dec 2013
fst said:
MetaKite said:

If that's all there is too it why are people still talking about it 10+ episodes later, clearly the matter isn't done yet. Yes Slaine did fire at inaho first, but why? Through provocation. Imo, it was the writers awful way of pitting them against each other to become enemies.
Pages (17) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.