Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
May 28, 2014 9:53 PM
Oct 2012
RexZShadow said:
I'm just saying if 1 flaw can can make something that unlikeable must be hard to find stuff XD I mean so far there so few anime/manage you can say is almost flawless

It's not 1 or 2 or 10, its just that, as almost everyone agreed even before it aired, the first arc was really really bad and the adaption made it worse.

But it's over now, while 9 schools may not be the best arc (I am really looking forward to Yokohama), I am hopeful it will be better, so if you have faith in the story, just let the better episodes come and most people will change their minds.

Maybe after 9 schools or by the end of the second cour we call all look back and be amazed at how good the first episodes ultimately were, but until then stop trying to pretend this has been anime gold, it hasn't all indications (projections, book sales, etc) show that. But that doesn't mean that things can't change.

And if they change no worries, people who know me know that when I think I am wrong I can be just as embarrassing apologizing as I am when disappointed (why don't I change you ask? Because I am not wrong that often because I am willing to grovel in my mistakes!), so if this shows turns around I will be the first to admit it and to tell all the supporters that they were right.

So bring on the nine school competition!
May 28, 2014 10:24 PM
Jan 2010
Pretty much what Takuan_Soho said.
If the Yokohama Arc does make the previous arcs worthwhile, then good for Madhouse.
If not, well... the sales may be able to do the final talk about Mahouka once and for all.
May 28, 2014 10:28 PM
Apr 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
RexZShadow said:
I'm just saying if 1 flaw can can make something that unlikeable must be hard to find stuff XD I mean so far there so few anime/manage you can say is almost flawless

It's not 1 or 2 or 10, its just that, as almost everyone agreed even before it aired, the first arc was really really bad and the adaption made it worse.

But it's over now, while 9 schools may not be the best arc (I am really looking forward to Yokohama), I am hopeful it will be better, so if you have faith in the story, just let the better episodes come and most people will change their minds.

Maybe after 9 schools or by the end of the second cour we call all look back and be amazed at how good the first episodes ultimately were, but until then stop trying to pretend this has been anime gold, it hasn't all indications (projections, book sales, etc) show that. But that doesn't mean that things can't change.

And if they change no worries, people who know me know that when I think I am wrong I can be just as embarrassing apologizing as I am when disappointed (why don't I change you ask? Because I am not wrong that often because I am willing to grovel in my mistakes!), so if this shows turns around I will be the first to admit it and to tell all the supporters that they were right.

I wholly agree with what you just wrote now. It's up to the episodes that are to come to change people's views. I also believe from the start that MadHouse knew that the first arc wasn't that great, which is why the adaption of the first arc felt disappointing. And think that they're gonna put all their efforts on the 9 school competition and Yokohama if that's also animated. So in the end we'll just have to see.
May 28, 2014 10:36 PM

Nov 2007
Takuan_Soho said:

It just started, and I am hoping that it will be better. I was put off by the first 7 episodes with the title Enrollment Part I, Enrollment Part II, Enrollment Part... and I am glad it is over.

I hope that the Suzaku lookalike will turn out to be an antagonist we will be able to applaud. Sometimes a proper villain can bring out the best of the protagonist, and will certainly help a mediocre one like this Tatsuya has been so far.

The only thing that has been going for me in this anime is the amazing seiyuu cast and Mibu Sayaka for iro iro I refuse to disclose :D.

Also knowing Madhouse, an animation firm which sticks to source material almost always is kind of reassuring that the anime will be good or bad if the novel is excellent or mediocre respectively at the very least.
shanimebibMay 28, 2014 10:40 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 29, 2014 12:20 AM
Aug 2012
shanimebib said:
Takuan_Soho said:

It just started, and I am hoping that it will be better. I was put off by the first 7 episodes with the title Enrollment Part I, Enrollment Part II, Enrollment Part... and I am glad it is over.

I hope that the Suzaku lookalike will turn out to be an antagonist we will be able to applaud. Sometimes a proper villain can bring out the best of the protagonist, and will certainly help a mediocre one like this Tatsuya has been so far.

The only thing that has been going for me in this anime is the amazing seiyuu cast and Mibu Sayaka for iro iro I refuse to disclose :D.

Also knowing Madhouse, an animation firm which sticks to source material almost always is kind of reassuring that the anime will be good or bad if the novel is excellent or mediocre respectively at the very least.

Just for clarification, this is a competition between all 9 Magic High School and Suzaku is a participant and Ace for the 3rd High School. So no he is not an antagonist and neither is he going to blow people up during a competition. So don't start complaining later for your mistaken assumptions. The antagonists here are already mentioned in the 8th episode i.e. No-Head Dragon. At least pay a bit more attention to the show..........don't come complaining later that they didn't give you any hints.

As for Tatsuya being mediocre, i will just state a line from the anime...........
"It just seems that there are a lot of people who doesn't get what he is doing."

His character development is a little different from your conventional ones so it may take time to understand. Well don't let it bother you as there are plenty of other characters.

May 29, 2014 1:10 AM

Oct 2013
What a boring episode, too many questions in my head that need answers ... I've been waiting for better episodes and more action scenes so, pleas madhouse don't disappoint us ! T_T
May 29, 2014 3:04 AM

Jun 2008
damn it was pretty difficult for me to pay attention to understand the dialogues, least interesting episode so far
May 29, 2014 10:57 AM

May 2011
Not much going on this episode, but it was still somewhat interesting. Didn't know Tatsuya was still actively working for the government/military. Wonder if his cover will get blown.

Dizzee said:
damn it was pretty difficult for me to pay attention to understand the dialogues, least interesting episode so far

Only thing I took from it was that Tatsuya is a genius xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2014 11:16 AM

May 2014
Preciize said:
Not much going on this episode, but it was still somewhat interesting. Didn't know Tatsuya was still actively working for the government/military. Wonder if his cover will get blown.

Dizzee said:

Or it's because we're just simply a Muggle.
forgiuseMay 30, 2014 3:59 AM
May 29, 2014 12:17 PM
Apr 2014
forgiuse said:
Dizzee said:

Or it's because we're just simply a Muggle.

That's Harry Potter for ya :)
May 29, 2014 12:27 PM

Dec 2011
Nice dancing in the air at the end there.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
May 29, 2014 4:42 PM
Dec 2009
Saying that first arc is bad/really bad is exaggeration. Of course Mahouka is originally authors first web novel, so it have some flaws, but I enjoyed it. The later volumes are said to be better, cause there are fighting scenes/action, sth is happening (I don't imply that in previous arc nothing happened). LN fans say that second arc would be better, cause in comparision to "enrollment chapter" we will see some flashy animation and there would be less time for characters to say this difficult japanese techno_blabbering_words. But to be honest, I like this techno_blabbering_words. In LN magic and other things were explained thoroughly, so they make some sense (in my opinion). There are many shows/books that are set in magic world, but in most of them magic is only saying some incantation and using "magic power" to do sth. And magic in Mahouka maybe is not so innovative (like in Brent Weeks or Brandon Sanderson books), but at the same time is more complicated than in most shows. It's fun for me to read (or hear in animated version) about thermodynamics laws, or that magic creating flame is just oscillation type that make particles inside body move faster (not just creating/summoning flame). It has some physical aspect (as well as some programming), and that's interesting, at least for me.
Mahouka LN isn't action centered (at least for now, author want to write over 20 vol, so later ones may be only action and plot centered), so if someone expect anime adaptation to be full of action will be disappointed.

About first 7-8 vol of novel (which will probably be animated) I can say, that first arc is meant to introduce characters and show us that Tatsuya and Miyuki are something more than normal (magic) highschoolers. Second arc is about Tatsuya technical skills and some glimpse about his combat abilities (and of course we can't forget about world building). About third arc
and reminescence

And about MC - I like cold, badass characters, best if MC is the evil one, it's refreshing (between L and Kira I like Kira better). Like others said - most anime have some weak main male character, which blushes when girls show or say anything to him, but Tats is not like that. Also he is the one that tease other characters.
May 30, 2014 2:41 AM

May 2014
@Takuan_Soho

I wouldn't say that revealing secrets/mysteries this slow in the story as bad writing it's like the author is saying stay with the series to find out about them all,and remember Mahouka is constantly in the top 5 of the LN best selling charts before the anime was announced and the series didn't depend on LN cliches like all the girls falling for the MC for unexplained reasons (some girls might like Tatsuya (so far we have 2-3 )but they aren't competing/fighting for him in annoying ways and some guys thankfully managed to snag a girl from the MC),ecchi scenes every other chapter,weak willed wimpy blushing male MC's that many readers might relate to :) and so on.So the author must be doing something right storywise.
May 30, 2014 6:35 AM

Jul 2008
Another good episode as always :D
May 30, 2014 12:46 PM

Dec 2013
LN readers have the opinion that if you are patient with this show, it will gradually get better. Well the difference between reading a book and watching an anime is the fact that both are suppose to show sufficient content to keep readers/viewers interested in the show. LN readers themselves have been complaining about how this adaptation keeps leaving out inner monologues and/or certain scenes here and there that would better allow anime only watchers understand the plot more. Thing is, they DID leave those scenes out, and as a result anime only viewers don't receive the same content as the LN readers to keep themselves sufficiently interested in continuing the series. It's not an issue about the series per say, but an issue regarding the anime adaptation.

With 8 episodes done, you really can't say that anime-only watchers haven't been patient. Considering that 1 cour animations are already almost reaching their final conclusion and ending, for 8 episodes to pass and still so much lack of interesting content to be present in this world to hold anime-only viewer's interest is a failure in itself. Yes you can make relative excuses that it's only been 1/3rd of the entire season, but the thing is 8 on comparing similar length animations, like Strike the Blood, just one or two episodes was sufficient for an anime only viewer like myself to pique interest and to make myself continue watching. A lot of the anime only viewers have stayed thus far only because of the promise by LN readers that "the next arc is infinitely better than the first", but since it took so long for the first arc to end, you can hardly blame anime only viewers from already forming an opinion that this show sucks, or that they've "seen enough", because in reality what has been served on their plates for the past 8 episodes has truly been mediocre plot and world building.

A good anime adaptation should not need LN readers to have to explain to anime only watchers just how the world works. Look at Log Horizon, regardless of whether you think the show was good or not, two monologues into the first episode and everyone already knew how the world worked and what was happening to the people there. Then with each additional episode, they would start off with explaining a little more about the world, so that by the end of the first 8 episodes, you would probably have to be an idiot if you still didn't know what the series and the world was about.

I don't blame the story, because I personally found it interesting enough to spend several days to scour the world wide web for an tidbits of information about the series and its characters. But that was only because I was interested in the Manga and then the LN in the first place.
Basing my opinion on JUST the anime adaptation thus far, I honestly can't say that I feel the same amount of interest in the world as I had previously. Regardless of how much or how little I know in comparison to my fellow anime viewer, The content in the anime alone thus far hasn't been interesting enough to hold my attention and make me mentally fixate on the next episode or next arc. The only reason why I'm hanging around is because I actually DO know what is in store AS A Manga/LN forum reader. If I were to judge solely on animation without consulting MAL or other sources, I think I would have already dropped this series out of frustration at the development of the first 6-7 episodes. I think this is a failure on the part of the anime direction (i.e. the directors fault).

A good anime series should not NEED it's LN fans to assure Anime-only fans keep watching the anime for fear of missing the "Good stuff" down the line. A good anime adaptation should have the ability to hold a viewer's interest from the get-go and ensure that they don't lose interest, regardless of how many mysteries remain unsolved after 7 or 8 episodes.

Seriously, as a Manga reader with limited knowledge regarding the later arcs in the LNs, if I had to objectively give an honest opinion about Tatsuya thus far, all I can say is that Adidas seriously needs to sign him up (Impossible is Nothing). The anime adaptation really doesn't do enough to indicate/implicate otherwise.
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 30, 2014 1:35 PM
Apr 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
LN readers have the opinion that if you are patient with this show, it will gradually get better. Well the difference between reading a book and watching an anime is the fact that both are suppose to show sufficient content to keep readers/viewers interested in the show. LN readers themselves have been complaining about how this adaptation keeps leaving out inner monologues and/or certain scenes here and there that would better allow anime only watchers understand the plot more. Thing is, they DID leave those scenes out, and as a result anime only viewers don't receive the same content as the LN readers to keep themselves sufficiently interested in continuing the series. It's not an issue about the series per say, but an issue regarding the anime adaptation.

With 8 episodes done, you really can't say that anime-only watchers haven't been patient. Considering that 1 cour animations are already almost reaching their final conclusion and ending, for 8 episodes to pass and still so much lack of interesting content to be present in this world to hold anime-only viewer's interest is a failure in itself. Yes you can make relative excuses that it's only been 1/3rd of the entire season, but the thing is 8 on comparing similar length animations, like Strike the Blood, just one or two episodes was sufficient for an anime only viewer like myself to pique interest and to make myself continue watching. A lot of the anime only viewers have stayed thus far only because of the promise by LN readers that "the next arc is infinitely better than the first", but since it took so long for the first arc to end, you can hardly blame anime only viewers from already forming an opinion that this show sucks, or that they've "seen enough", because in reality what has been served on their plates for the past 8 episodes has truly been mediocre plot and world building.

A good anime adaptation should not need LN readers to have to explain to anime only watchers just how the world works. Look at Log Horizon, regardless of whether you think the show was good or not, two monologues into the first episode and everyone already knew how the world worked and what was happening to the people there. Then with each additional episode, they would start off with explaining a little more about the world, so that by the end of the first 8 episodes, you would probably have to be an idiot if you still didn't know what the series and the world was about.

I don't blame the story, because I personally found it interesting enough to spend several days to scour the world wide web for an tidbits of information about the series and its characters. But that was only because I was interested in the Manga and then the LN in the first place.
Basing my opinion on JUST the anime adaptation thus far, I honestly can't say that I feel the same amount of interest in the world as I had previously. Regardless of how much or how little I know in comparison to my fellow anime viewer, The content in the anime alone thus far hasn't been interesting enough to hold my attention and make me mentally fixate on the next episode or next arc. The only reason why I'm hanging around is because I actually DO know what is in store AS A Manga/LN forum reader. If I were to judge solely on animation without consulting MAL or other sources, I think I would have already dropped this series out of frustration at the development of the first 6-7 episodes. I think this is a failure on the part of the anime direction (i.e. the directors fault).

A good anime series should not NEED it's LN fans to assure Anime-only fans keep watching the anime for fear of missing the "Good stuff" down the line. A good anime adaptation should have the ability to hold a viewer's interest from the get-go and ensure that they don't lose interest, regardless of how many mysteries remain unsolved after 7 or 8 episodes.

Seriously, as a Manga reader with limited knowledge regarding the later arcs in the LNs, if I had to objectively give an honest opinion about Tatsuya thus far, all I can say is that Adidas seriously needs to sign him up (Impossible is Nothing). The anime adaptation really doesn't do enough to indicate/implicate otherwise.

I have a feeling the adaption was done for LN readers instead and it also doesn't help that the series has a bunch of characters, which is easier to characterize in the novels than in the anime that's limited. Though I'm glad it isn't adapted like Mahou Sensou and some characters have been given personality like Erika who's really spunky. In my overall opinion I feel that the adaption is average/good so far and that could change if MadHouse adapts the rest really great or vice versa. As for hints it's been given for the viewers to be interested though it's probably not enough, so in the upcoming episodes they have to do a lot to spark more interest.
May 31, 2014 1:35 PM

Aug 2013
Wait, so the Silver dude weapon designer is also Tatsuya? What that guy isn't? Maybe he's also a nordic god or even a magical girl..?

Seriously though, I found the sudden mood change a bit weird. I mean, at the end of the last episode, Suzaku red hair guy was introduced to us in a bloody way and in this episode, they chit-chat about an uncoming sport event...

I can't believe some people still doubt his talent. Come on, that guy saved and neutralized a whole terrorist organization by himself, but nahh, he can't be good enough for our intrascholar sport event.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 31, 2014 1:48 PM

May 2014
minouneetzoe said:
Wait, so the Silver dude weapon designer is also Tatsuya? What that guy isn't? Maybe he's also a nordic god or even a magical girl..?

Seriously though, I found the sudden mood change a bit weird. I mean, at the end of the last episode, Suzaku red hair guy was introduced to us in a bloody way and in this episode, they chit-chat about an uncoming sport event...

I can't believe some people still doubt his talent. Come on, that guy saved and neutralized a whole terrorist organization by himself, but nahh, he can't be good enough for our intrascholar sport event.

Because he is a weed,and probably because of their pride of being blooms.And aside from the student brass and those involved no one else knows about that incident that he took out the terrorist,and he did have some help.
May 31, 2014 4:03 PM

Mar 2014
Honestly... i didn't think this show was good/popular enough to have dedicated haters >.> but oh well, it will probably get a 2nd season then.

anyways loving this show. how many episodes is it? with how its trying to build the world, it should be at-least 24-26.
AzuStarMay 31, 2014 4:14 PM
May 31, 2014 5:11 PM
Oct 2013
minouneetzoe said:

that was kept under wraps the student body doesn't know who and in what capacity the members involvement where. Only two people that truly know what happened
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
May 31, 2014 9:41 PM

Jul 2013
AzuStar said:
Honestly... i didn't think this show was good/popular enough to have dedicated haters >.> but oh well, it will probably get a 2nd season then.

anyways loving this show. how many episodes is it? with how its trying to build the world, it should be at-least 24-26.

The fact that it was one of the hyped shows of 2014 despite having a slow and boring start is enough to attract lots of hate. It is a 26 episodes season, with a high chance of getting OVAs afterwards since there's going to be an event with important announcement in October.

Jun 1, 2014 9:27 PM

Sep 2008
Tatsuya Stu progressing science/magic by solving the unsolvable.

I'm guessing he's also that Taurus Silver guy. Just going by the fact that both have the same initials.
Jun 4, 2014 11:06 AM

Jan 2013
Flying magic, pretty cool.
I'm waiting for a character to challenge Tatsuya.
Jun 16, 2014 3:38 PM

Jan 2011
Silver is probably the MC like others have said.
The sister wasn't annoying this episode, wow!
Secret military stuff, go blow shit up!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jul 28, 2014 1:48 AM

Jul 2014
Man I really want to like this show but it just seems all very boring too me. Which is weird since I tend to like shows that have lots of explanations on what's happening. For example I love log horizon and that was a show that was constantly throwing info at you. Maybe it's because I'm a gamer myself so I found log horizons explanations interesting. All the info given to you in "the irregular at magic high school" just seems bland and useless in my opinion. I might give it a shot later, right now I'm pretty bored of this anime.
Jul 30, 2014 8:34 AM

Dec 2010
minouneetzoe said:

Jul 31, 2014 12:26 AM
Apr 2014
That was a beautiful ending scene
Sep 19, 2014 2:52 PM

Dec 2012
meh
Dec 2, 2014 9:16 AM

May 2012
Nice episode! Let's see what's next.
Dec 30, 2014 2:28 AM

Jan 2013
Not surprised about the "secret" meeting with the... government/military guy.
Though, the last part was cute.
Jan 17, 2015 2:11 AM

Aug 2009
nothing too interesting here,

a lot of explanations and background covering for the upcoming arc i suppose

miyuki in that dress aint gonna change my view on her
Feb 6, 2015 6:40 PM

Nov 2009
So Tatsuya invented flight magic now?! He really is OP.
Feb 10, 2015 8:26 AM

Aug 2013
Hahahha funny how not only them but non-LN readers dont know what Tatsuya wa doig either.
His manual processing input wasn't so epicwithout a background explanation of CAD calibration.
That aside holy shit I always imagine Major Kazama to look older. He look so young.
Can't wait o see flight magic in action. Witness the might of Silver Tauras. XD
Jul 10, 2015 6:55 PM

May 2015
The anime is progressively getting mildly boring... I hope that new antagonist guy will lighten up the action a bit more.

But nonetheless, that dancing at the end by Miyuki was 2kawaii4me. <3
Aug 12, 2015 3:12 AM

Nov 2012
he can even fly now

Dec 14, 2015 4:48 AM

Apr 2009
Special Lieutenant? Hmm he's under the military? Or consulting for them? I think he's Taurus Silver whom Azusa kept gushing on so much that when he started giving descriptions about himself, Miyuki kept making mistakes.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 2, 2016 11:20 AM

Aug 2014
I'm just waiting for the wincest at this point.
May 2, 2016 4:21 PM

Jul 2013
Oh so Ono-sensei is also a student of Kokonoe and she's specialized on camouflage magic.

Football with helmets? That's new. Ericas outfit was sexy <3

I also think in that way Tatsuya spoke about Taurus Silver that he might it himself.
Why are some member of the engineer team underestimate him so much? Was crazy to see him adjust the CAD manually and without any problems.

I knew from what I saw in the first episode that Tatsuya had something to do with the military but now it's more clear. So this organisation plans to attack the competition? Curious what will happen.

Nice that Tatsuya managed to create a permanent fly magic. It looked like a lot of fun for Miyuki :)

Sep 19, 2016 9:37 AM

Apr 2009
I have no idea what's happening anymore.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2016 12:55 PM

Dec 2014
the main MC is so smart...well he inspires everyone he meets... I guess
Dec 4, 2016 5:17 PM

Sep 2015
Yay they supported him on joining the team!
Apr 4, 2017 8:10 AM

May 2015
So he can fly now. Nice.

This show is kind of boring, but I hope it will get better.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 5, 2017 9:18 AM

May 2016
The dialogues are getting really complicated and boring, and the way Miyuki looking at her Tatsuya is getting disgusting.
Dec 6, 2017 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
http://kissanime.ru/Anime/Mahouka-Koukou-no-Rettousei/Episode-008?id=68190&s=openload In 12:21-12:27 Mayumi said something but I don't see the dialogue. What did she say?
Dec 11, 2017 12:52 PM
Nov 2017
wiil be another season?
Jan 22, 2020 5:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well ngl i'm losing a bit of interest but the last part between Miyuki and Tatsuya was good
Jul 23, 2020 2:54 PM

Aug 2017
Tatsuya works for the military lmao. I did not expect that. The Flying Type Magic looks cool and the last scene with Miyuki using it was beautiful.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 23, 2020 3:30 AM
Aug 2020
miyuki dancing in the air is really kawai
Oct 4, 2020 9:59 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Information dumped for the incoming heavy arc, i believed. Its finally revealed more detailed about Tatsuya's real identity. He was a famous technician of LFT under the name of Taurus Silver. Lol. Thank you very much for calling back that information and confirmed it at the same episode. You were really helped a lot, Acchan.

Other than that, he was actually a private special officer directly under that Major person on the screen orders. He was an undercover soldier, i believed, now he got another designated mission to be accomplished. Hmm what a complex situations he had there, to be honestly. So, why he masked out his true identity there? Maybe he wanted To blended in carefully in the ordinary school life together with his imouto? Such a vague reason, actually. I need more time to clearly fond of the real reason of him.

Its not just him, surprisingly. Ono sensei actually had the same undercover issues too, together with Mibu senpai via her father. But in a complete different department and intentions. Oh well, suddenly all of their characters held some important role already, and span massively from the usual generic school situations. I really need to had break to caught up the rest of the information. Lol.

So thats it. As the information already dumped pretty hard, its understandable how Tatsuya was so superior back before. More importantly with so much variant magic technique he had, a genius against every CAD from every era that could easily been setting up by him and analyzed the activation seqs pretty accurately. Such a massive intelligent he had there made him very op at his own standard. Even the most difficult riddle about a heavy type of magic, already successfully invented at his own hands. Sasuga wa onii sama!
badabassOct 4, 2020 10:06 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 6, 2020 9:58 PM

Feb 2019
The moment they said that there was an open engineer spot, it was pretty obvious that Tatsuya was going to wow everyone and then take it.

So we actually get to see that Tatsuya was/is on a special ops team for the government and that he's actually still in contact with Major Kazama. That was very interesting. And the fact that another crime syndicate is targeting the 9 Schools Competition is intriguing as well (although I wouldn't know why they'd attack a bunch of high schoolers if not just for a school shooting).
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

458 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 21, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.