Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2013 8:47 PM

Mar 2012
Banri needs to leave Kaga for a while and get his shit together.

Linda needs to be honest with herself.

Ghost Banri needs to disappear
Dec 21, 2013 9:37 PM

Apr 2009
Damn this is by far my favorite anime of the season (and its a really good season) and maybe one of the best romance anime's i've seen in a long time. Why is this anime so good, ugh hoping things stay smoot for kouko and banri, linda just needs to back off, either come clean and stop lying or just go away for good.
Dec 21, 2013 9:44 PM

May 2012
0449 u're dead, Jasuto Banri

0604 stop groping urself

0815 told u

2120 dat wind =_=

2334 ohhh yehhh

7/10 for this ep.
The bad animation's ruining it.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Dec 21, 2013 10:01 PM

Sep 2008
Jeeze, this show is really setting itself up to be a train wreck. Banri x Kouko is one of the most dysfunctional couples ever, and ghost Banri certainly isn't helping.
ghost banri pls go away
Dec 21, 2013 10:23 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
So he's just going to cut ties with his past without ever really coming to terms with it, typically making the situation worse. Well for Banri himself since he doesn't even remember the past it's a cake walk besides the occasional outburst from his ghost which he managed to not resolve at the end of this episode. To Linda this just seems to be a case of pretending to ignore it at the very least which will probably end badly.

Is Banri x Kouko finally taking off? I'd like to think so but Banri just isn't going to get away from his past that easily (so much for setting things straight this episode he went and did the reverse) and tbh I'm still struggling to overlook Kouko's rather clingy and high maintenance tendencies which still bug me.

On the other hand Mitsuo you sly dog ;) looks like his sights are set anew and I'm glad for him who basically got sniped and been waiting for his recovery back into the game ever since.
Dec 22, 2013 2:25 AM
Mar 2013
WRONG MOVE LINDA!!!! She could just said its actually opposite
i'm ready to drop this anime and just die kouko
Dec 22, 2013 3:16 AM

May 2010
Did I just see Chiko from Super Seisyun Brothers?

Banri acted a bit sickening midway, I am all for Banri x Linda but he needs to care more about Kouko, he is in a relationship with her... I really felt for her this episode, she has developed as a character...

Can't blame Kouko but you can't move on if you don't overcome your past yourself... Somehow I don't really trust Banri when he says he love Kouko. Great, now he is running away from everything, isn't caring about Linda's feelings at all. No, you are not alright Linda, say it!

The ending song is just so amazing, really stirs my heart
Dec 22, 2013 3:56 AM
Jan 2013
Linda had her chance and she wasted it multiple times, it would be the best way if Banri could just cut the ties but i doubt it will work cause of ghost banri. Linda actually did what she had to do, she knows that she wasted her chance and has to support Banri x Kouko now.

And it seems like Mitsuo has set his sights on Linda now, would be too funny if that works out in the 2nd half of the show.
Dec 22, 2013 6:54 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode but holy shit, it was depressing as hell, especially the ending with linda!
Dec 22, 2013 7:28 AM

Jan 2013
I was shocked seeing Linda-senpai posing for pics and that moment with Banri... ERO! *nosebleed*

They didn't show Linda's face several times during her one and one talk with Banri. I wonder how things will be now. I kind of don't believe Linda-senpai's admission to Banri. There's no way Linda and Banri can "pretend" to push their past relationship away. That's not possible, I been there myself.
Dec 22, 2013 10:10 AM

Apr 2010
63 massages in just a couple of hours Kaga is the type of girlfriend that will give many guys fear, she is really overly attached but since Banri doesn't seem to mind i guess they make a someone good couple.
And for ones they didn't looked forced when Kaga hugged Banri someone they are starting to look like a couple now and not just act as one.
Still halfway into the anime so a lot of things can still happen.

Linda looked hurt at the end of this episode it's clear that she didn't like Banri's will to erase the past so to speak.
And i would not be surprised if it will make for some tense moments latter on, not to mention some of the questions that still need to be answered.
Dec 22, 2013 12:33 PM

Dec 2013
Linda Senpai D:
Dec 22, 2013 10:59 PM

Apr 2010
Hahaha Banri's like "I'm taking FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFULL advantage of this situation". Then Kouko walks up and ruins it all. I would hate to have her as a girlfriend. She's clingy and over-bearing. And HAS to keep tabs on Banri at all times. It's sickening.

BanrixLinda

Dec 22, 2013 11:23 PM
May 2013
Akamitsu said:
Hahaha Banri's like "I'm taking FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFULL advantage of this situation". Then Kouko walks up and ruins it all. I would hate to have her as a girlfriend. She's clingy and over-bearing. And HAS to keep tabs on Banri at all times. It's sickening.

BanrixLinda

Retareded Comment,
Koko ruin it all?
Koko is Banri GF.
You must watch this anime from eps 1 to 12
not from 12 to 1.
Dec 23, 2013 12:51 AM
Oct 2013
Love this ep, especially Kouko. I really love her because she is such an interesting character. This ep reaffirm my love for her.
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Dec 23, 2013 4:39 AM

May 2009
MarlboroBoi said:
Does anyone get the feeling this will end like School Days? I'm scared O_O

Unfortunately there is few other retards who think so.
I don't get where are they getting this bullshit from.
bastek66Dec 23, 2013 11:19 AM
Dec 23, 2013 4:44 AM

Jun 2010
This should end like school days. If they don't cut off Banri's head then I won't be satisfied. What a ridiculous mc.
Dec 23, 2013 5:06 AM

Jun 2009
wow im seriously flipping tables.
1. Overly obsessed girl friend
2. I ship Banri and Linda
3. WTF KOKO just stop.
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Dec 23, 2013 5:20 AM

Oct 2012
Koko is overly attached and probably yandere,she is too clingy but at least she admits that. It's annoying and smothering but at least she loves him this much. Linda had her chance,Tada Banri told her that she loved her but she was too fucking pussy to admit that she loved him back. I'm so sick of those cliche moments in anime where both characters loved eachother but one of them is just too retarded to admit it. And ofc now that he has a GF she is planning moves.
Dec 23, 2013 5:53 AM

Sep 2013
Finally, the real drama have started

I'm almost 100% sure that they will break up at some point or get separated coz that always happens to anime couples who started going out early.

but of course they will get together , at least that's my prediction
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 23, 2013 11:16 AM
Nov 2013
MarlboroBoi said:

Kaga has the potential to make it happen.
Dec 23, 2013 11:21 AM

May 2009
Edm1321 said:

What the fuck are you talking about?
Dec 23, 2013 11:29 AM

May 2011
This episode has given me so many mixed feelings. On one side, I'm glad that Koko and Banri made up. On the other, I feel extremely bad for Linda and what she has to go through. I can't believe Banri told her to cut ties with him. Suddenly cutting ties with a regular friend is hard enough. It seemed pretty clear that she was lying about having no romantic feelings, especially how her face was hidden at the scene. Then there was the quick flashback at the end of her pretty much confessing to Banri. I hope something goes well for Linda in the 2nd half of the series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2013 11:38 AM

Oct 2013
How is sending 63 messages to your boyfriend in a few hours that bad? Do remember that she has the photo of Banri with Linda and suspects the relationship of the two. Plus she knows that Banri is lying to her about something. Isnt that how most people would react to the situation.

Anyway, the episode was pretty average. It had some nice drama but the characters are still being stupid.
Banri was already slapped by Koko for not replying to her and not telling her what she was doing all this time and yet he still told her to wait for him at the apartment. What the fuck is that? You have an angry girlfriend who saw you with another girl and you make her leave and wait for you at your apartment?
Linda on the other hand is still being a coward. Just admit that you still have feelings for Banri! Dont be such a pussy. Saying that you want to support Banri in his relationship with Koko isnt a good enough reason to lie to yourself. Lying about your feelings for Banri just delayed the inevitable drama that Im pretty sure will happen later on the series. Its okay to be selfish at times if it will bring you happiness. You cant get out of this unscathed. Someone has to get hurt before everything settles for these three.

Im just gonna wait what will happen to this three though it looks like mitsuo will be joining the mix. I think the end we will have Banri with Koko, Linda with mitsuo, and Chinami with 2D-kun! lol. Hope this happens.
Dec 23, 2013 12:45 PM
Jul 2013
Does anyone know how much of the anime has covered the LN?
Dec 23, 2013 2:26 PM
Aug 2011
-Riptide- said:

Im just gonna wait what will happen to this three though it looks like mitsuo will be joining the mix. I think the end we will have Banri with Koko, Linda with mitsuo, and Chinami with 2D-kun! lol. Hope this happens.

This ! Kaga x Banri !
Dec 23, 2013 2:47 PM
Dec 2012
TheProxy said:
Nobody else dislikes Linda but me?

I don't think Kaga is necessarily perfect, or that Linda doesn't fit with Tada...But it's just that Linda is just so. Damn. Boring.

In Toradora all the girls had exciting personalities. Ami was a skeptic who always had the right thing to say, Minori was bubbly, Taiga was tsundere with soft side.

Kaga is crazy and thus interesting.

But Linda...She is just so bland. Every flashback with her puts me to sleep. Her subplot with her brother being cheated on was beyond uninteresting. She never says anything interesting. Her quotes pretty much consist of "I will look after you I am your senpai" and "Oh I was just kidding for making that mistake" followed by stupid philosophical quotes that are beyond hackneyed.

Watching her puts me to sleep in a show with characters with such vibrant
personalities.

You are not Alone my friend.
hotshot012Dec 23, 2013 2:51 PM
Dec 23, 2013 3:15 PM
Jan 2011
EnemyController said:
RizinDuluagon said:
According to the spoiler,

Cite your sources or I'm calling bullshit. The issues with Chinami are still unresolved.

I read something about that. Of course it won't last and its just to create tension and conflict.
Dec 23, 2013 3:17 PM
Jan 2011
I don't know why people want Linda. Such a boring character. Plus its pretty obvious from the OP,ED and light novel cover he is going to end up with Kouko.
Dec 23, 2013 3:51 PM

Jun 2013
Kouko freaks me out. I'm not a guy, but would any of you guys HONESTLY want a girlfriend like her? 63 messages? Seriously? She just screams "stalker". My favorite character at the moment is 2D-kun. He reminds me of Keima.
Dec 23, 2013 3:57 PM

May 2011
xsilicon9 said:
EnemyController said:
RizinDuluagon said:
According to the spoiler,

I read something about that. Of course it won't last and its just to create tension and conflict.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2013 6:33 PM

Jun 2012
woah, that is some deep mess Tada Banri has gotten himself into. He's asking Linda to forget about it all, which is a lot to ask, considering it's her past as well.
Even for how clingy Kouko is, I felt pretty bad for her. Tada Banri should have known how worried she would be, considering he knows how clingy she is. Well, his apology was everything I wanted afterwards, though.

Hmph, well for me, I have not taken a side yet. It was Linda, but you know how it goes while it's progressing. We'll see, though, and I can already see some battles being fought here in the threads haha.
But yeh, I also hope 2D gets a harem lol.

Dec 23, 2013 6:35 PM

Sep 2012
bastek66 said:
Compl3te said:
bastek66 said:
DreamPoint said:
Watching that episode pissed me off. This is probably because I want Tada Banri to be with Linda.

Drop it. This will never happen, this episode pretty much cemented it.
cement can be broken.

They don't have any romantic development, continue delude yourself if you really want it.
you're right, they only have intimacy developing between them, I guess that romantic honeymoon stage is in the past. ha
Dec 23, 2013 6:41 PM
Jan 2013
TheProxy said:
Nobody else dislikes Linda but me?

I don't think Kaga is necessarily perfect, or that Linda doesn't fit with Tada...But it's just that Linda is just so. Damn. Boring.

In Toradora all the girls had exciting personalities. Ami was a skeptic who always had the right thing to say, Minori was bubbly, Taiga was tsundere with soft side.

Kaga is crazy and thus interesting.

But Linda...She is just so bland. Every flashback with her puts me to sleep. Her subplot with her brother being cheated on was beyond uninteresting. She never says anything interesting. Her quotes pretty much consist of "I will look after you I am your senpai" and "Oh I was just kidding for making that mistake" followed by stupid philosophical quotes that are beyond hackneyed.

Watching her puts me to sleep in a show with characters with such vibrant personalities.

^omg this
Dec 23, 2013 6:44 PM

Mar 2008
Banri, you stupid stupid man you. You ditched best girl for crazy girl.
Dec 23, 2013 9:07 PM

Sep 2013
Edm1321 said:
MarlboroBoi said:

No Way! , this is a RomCom not a heavy drama psychological shit and School days is the only anime that I know that ended that way
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Dec 24, 2013 12:42 AM
Oct 2013
I pity Banri for having such miserable life. But it's his fault for choosing Koko over Linda. Serves him right. I don't want to give a damn anymore about him and Koko.

Now I'm looking forward to see Mitsuo and Linda hooking up.
Dec 24, 2013 4:26 AM

Feb 2010
Damnit Banri. Damnit Kouko.

Best girl never wins huh
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 24, 2013 7:16 AM

Dec 2009
Banri deserves a School Days ending...

BTW, what a beatiful character design... Great characters in this show.
Dec 24, 2013 8:13 AM

May 2008
Wow I hate Kaga even more now. What a selfish, self centered, controlling bitch. I can't believe she's doing this shit to make Banri stay away from Linda. Banri's also a little pussy for letting a stupid psycho woman control his actions. He gets whatever's coming to him that's bad now. I don't even care.

Linda is the best chick here. She deserves happiness more than anyone. Honestly, she needs to just fuck it all and say her real feelings for Banri and fuck Kaga over hardcore.

Dec 24, 2013 8:20 AM

Dec 2012

Linda is mythomaniac, that's why she is best chick here?
http://i.imgur.com/OqjnE9c.gif

Dec 24, 2013 10:37 AM

Sep 2009
They should have break up this episode. Let the current banri breathe some fresh air and see for himself who he likes and come to a decision. The ending shows that Linda really do like banri, this time even more obviously trying to lie. And the ending also shows that banri still have the old him trying to come back and its not resolved yet with such a half-assed decision.

Tbh, if i didn't watch the anime from the start, i would really though banri and linda is the main couple. But there's still more than half a series left...kouko and banri pretty much doesnt have anything interesting to show anymore. Hopefully Linda still have a chance because the writer of the story is really trying to make us feel that they should be together. Even going to the point of saying that Kouko and Banri have nothing together, no memories no experiences no photographs. And she doesn't even know why she likes him. And banri's heart is screaming for Linda. He is just too kind to break kouko's heart.
Dec 24, 2013 11:41 AM

May 2009
shinki7 said:
And banri's heart is screaming for Linda. He is just too kind to break kouko's heart.

More like shit from past screams after her, current Banri aka Best Banri love Kouko.
Dec 24, 2013 12:14 PM

Sep 2013
-Riptide- said:

Yeah screw logic! Just pair the spares!
"you think you're bad, don't cha?"
Evangelion is "a commentary on human nature and Japanese culture, particularly otaku and hikikomori, couched in a metaphysical allegory within a Science Fiction background."
Dec 24, 2013 12:48 PM

Dec 2013
KayChan4U said:
Wow I hate Kaga even more now. What a selfish, self centered, controlling bitch. I can't believe she's doing this shit to make Banri stay away from Linda. Banri's also a little pussy for letting a stupid psycho woman control his actions. He gets whatever's coming to him that's bad now. I don't even care.

Linda is the best chick here. She deserves happiness more than anyone. Honestly, she needs to just fuck it all and say her real feelings for Banri and fuck Kaga over hardcore.

Thank you. 16 pages looking for this comment, found it.

People who belong to Kaga's Team, clearly NEVER had a BF/GF like that. Is that or maybe you guys are exactly like Kaga (which scares the crap out of me). Otherwise, i don't understand how on earth can you support Kaga.

63 messages, really? Come on. 2 months ago she was stalking Mitsuo, insulting Chinami... The moment she saw that she had no chance at all with Mitsuo, she goes behind the first idiot who appeared. And this is a cute, beautiful, nice girlfriend? Get your shit together, people.

I really hope not, but my demonic eye is seeing a future between Mitsuo-Rinda on one side, and Kaga-Banri on the other.

The end should be Mitsuo-Kaga. Kaga realizing that she always been in love with Mitsuo, and Mitsuo seeing this "kind" Kaga that is now with Banri.
And Banri with Linda, of course. No discussion there.

Please...
UrquizaDec 24, 2013 1:19 PM
Dec 24, 2013 1:15 PM
Feb 2013
Urquiza said:

People who belong to Kaga's Team, clearly NEVER had a BF/GF like that. Is that or maybe you guys are exactly like Kaga (which scare the crap out of me). Otherwise, i don't understand how on earth can you support Kaga.

63 messages, really? Come on. 2 months ago she was stalking Mitsuo, insulting Chinami... The moment she saw that she had no chance at all with Mitsuo, she goes behind the first idiot who appearedi. And this is a cute, beautiful, nice girlfriend? Get your shit together, people.

I really hope not, but my demonic eye is seeing a future between Mitsuo-Rinda on one side, and Kaga-Banri on the other.

The end should be Mitsuo-Kaga. Kaga realizing that she always been in love with Mitsuo, and Mitsuo seeing this "kind" Kaga that is now with Banri.

Please...

Thanks for putting my thoughts into word. You spared me some time.
Dec 24, 2013 1:18 PM

Dec 2013
Xikarra said:
Urquiza said:

People who belong to Kaga's Team, clearly NEVER had a BF/GF like that. Is that or maybe you guys are exactly like Kaga (which scare the crap out of me). Otherwise, i don't understand how on earth can you support Kaga.

63 messages, really? Come on. 2 months ago she was stalking Mitsuo, insulting Chinami... The moment she saw that she had no chance at all with Mitsuo, she goes behind the first idiot who appearedi. And this is a cute, beautiful, nice girlfriend? Get your shit together, people.

I really hope not, but my demonic eye is seeing a future between Mitsuo-Rinda on...

Please...

Thanks for putting my thoughts into word. You spared me some time.

You're welcome. Say thank you to KayChan4u, who did the same with me. Maybe i was a farmer in other life and you were a nun.
Dec 24, 2013 4:37 PM

Dec 2012
Urquiza said:
KayChan4U said:

People who belong to Kaga's Team, clearly NEVER had a BF/GF like that. Is that or maybe you guys are exactly like Kaga (which scares the crap out of me). Otherwise, i don't understand how on earth can you support Kaga.

63 messages, really? Come on. 2 months ago she was stalking Mitsuo, insulting Chinami... The moment she saw that she had no chance at all with Mitsuo, she goes behind the first idiot who appeared. And this is a cute, beautiful, nice girlfriend? Get your shit together, people.

Please...

This is anime bro. am i must having GF like koko just to understand koko? just to watching this anime?
okay i must search new GF like then Break up after this series finished..
Koko is cover girl and MC.
if you hate koko , why are you still watching this anime?
I think most ppl who support Linda just troll..
i stiil don't understand why ppl support mythomaniac ,though there is other girl with honest personality.

Dec 24, 2013 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
Urquiza said:
KayChan4U said:

People who belong to Kaga's Team, clearly NEVER had a BF/GF like that. Is that or maybe you guys are exactly like Kaga (which scares the crap out of me). Otherwise, i don't understand how on earth can you support Kaga..

Let me take a second to tell you about my wife.

When I met her she was 19. She wore heels to class everyday. She wore bright colorful clothing year round. She spent 400$ on her hair every 3 weeks. Initially she rejected me cause i wasnt her type, and even when we started dating she would put up a front on how the next guy she dated would be so different.

She wasn't the jealous type, but she had plenty of insecurities. She talked bad about all of my Ex's. When our relationship "took the next step" she would leave in the middle of the night instead of sleeping over so she wouldnt seem like "that type of clingy girl" She would literally say "its not like im your girlfriend or anything" (baka)

When she got mad she would say the worst meanest thing she could think of (she only got to do this to me once before i put an end to that nonsense). If i didnt answer my phone and she thought something was wrong (like in this episode) i could expect 20 missed calls with at least the last 5 cursing me out, followed by screaming and eventually crying.

In short I married a Tsundere version of Kaga Koko. Even had a kid with her.

In between all of the nonsense, she challenged me to be a better stronger man, she fought hard for me whenever we seemed like we were going to separate, she has supported me in everything i have ever done, and taught me how to love in ways i never imagined possible.

I say all of that to say that girls like Koko can be a challenge true. But all women are challenges. If Banri was a bit more forceful and honest with her it would make her a bit less secure. Girls like this are usually looking for strong men to make them feel comfortable being themselves because they feel insecure. But of course a stable functioning relationship wouldnt make for good tv would it.

Love is a complex and amazing thing and when you love someone you end up loving their quirks and their flaws all the same. So yes I have dated a girl like Koko and then some, i guess im a little biased in fact.
Dec 24, 2013 8:39 PM
Dec 2012
I feel so bad for ghost-banri. I really really hope he ends up with Linda!!! I feel that banri and koko's relationship is so shallow compared to banri and lindas past relationship. plus koko pisses me off. team linda all the way
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.