Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 7, 2023 11:42 PM
Aug 2021
emotional between deku and kacchan
Apr 8, 2023 5:08 AM
Dec 2021
خیلی وقت بود سر انیمه گریه نکرده‌ بودم ولی جدا نتونستم جلوی احساستم رو بگیرم... خیلی قسمت متاثر کننده و فوق‌العاده ای بود... و اونم از حرکت آخر باکوگو... هاررتمممممم😭😭😭😭😭😭 خیلییییی قشنگگگگگ بوددددد محشرررررر و بسیییییییی عشقققققققق بووووودددد عرررررر
Apr 8, 2023 2:27 PM

Mar 2017
Wow. That was so emotional! Bones did a brilliant job of the scene where Bakugo opened up and apologised to Izuku. Showing him speaking to Midoriya as kids then middle schoolers and then high schoolers was amazing.

I can’t imagine how hard it was for Izuku to hear all those people say they don’t want him at U.A. He’s just a kid who has broken himself down trying to protect them all… but I also understand that everyone is scared
Apr 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Jan 2019
My favorite episode, im tearing up. it was a bit cliche but very needed and so cute. bakugo's development and apology was amazing. the dialogue and words of class 1-a were so heartfelt and was a great tie up to the dilemma for deku. more turmoil to follow but hes not alone and hes supported by peers now, not just mentors or professional heroes
candies:

Apr 10, 2023 11:06 AM
Feb 2020
Wow.... Just.. Wow.... I cannot be even happier to which direction MHA took a turn. Twists, plots, finally something else, than the basic UA training fighting (example half of 5th season)
Apr 12, 2023 9:35 AM
Apr 2023
Best classmates ever.
I wish i had this friends and classmates like deku had
Apr 17, 2023 8:33 PM
Nov 2021
Esse episódio me fez lembrar de vários momentos muito bons de My Hero que passaram. Alguns citaram coisa do início até. Bateu nostalgia por assim dizer.

Foi muito massa ver a galera na caça ao Midoriya não, necessariamente, para mostrar que eles são fortes(até porque a gente já tinha noção do que já sabíamos deles), mas sim para mostrar que ele precisava descansar.
Apr 18, 2023 9:01 AM
Feb 2020
Best episode of the season, maybe in all the anime... 20/10 for sure
Apr 21, 2023 5:56 PM

May 2009
Back in the earlier seasons, I only like BNHA for the actions. I never liked Deku ever since, and I always thought this shounen series is far from the dangerous and sad plot of other anime from the same genre. But man, because of the "happy" journey that they started, everything that everyone told Deku in this episode made me appreciate the whole series even more... it even made me cry starting with Mineta (ironically for me cause I always hated that kid as well). I hope everything becomes well very soon. The heroes are so tired already :(

And as for Deku, it's already season 6 but his only "character development" is having more quirks and being stronger than before. He is still the same ultimate stubborn, arrogant (cause he thinks he can take care of AFO alone), selfish (cause he only thinks of what he feels: like he doesn't want to put others in danger despite all of them dying of worrying about him), and hypocrite (saying he wants to save people with smile like All Might, saying all those encouraging words to his classmates just to end up being on the receiving end, etc.)
I know there are no perfect MC, but he's like a combination of bad MCs. It's not like his power is overwhelming either in front of AFO.

I'm just here to see the end of AFO and to support all the other characters. I gave up seeing a chance of liking Deku at all. >_>

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
Apr 26, 2023 10:33 AM
Dec 2022
by far the best ep of MHA thus far! felt like the culmination of the entire series and all the bonds of Class A. even bakugo shared his true feelings w izuku and apologized... lifechanging stuff. 10/10 episode of a 8/10 anime
Apr 29, 2023 8:44 AM
Aug 2017
Best episode in the entire show. I was already giving up, but this last half of the 6th season is def a huge comeback. Emotional and flawless episode, paid the respects for everyone who watched the show until here, and gave us a great moment.
I just hope that they don't fumble the bag anymore, this anime don't deserve another useless season like the 5th for example.
Apr 30, 2023 12:20 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yo Thirteen actually have a face? Thought those hero was some kind like Wash xd.

At the end, Deku can't hold that long. Its obvious he needs a damn rest. Glad that he's not that stubborn anymore, especially since Bakugo said some exploded line which honestly even surprise me, he apologize! More than how Iida return the taste of what Deku has been said before. Good job, everyone. Now for the public sentiment shit, Ochaco will do some little declaration...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 1, 2023 12:35 AM

Nov 2012
lol this ep was kind dead, was expecting it to be a lot cooler, and that ending with Ochako was so cringe-y haha
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
May 3, 2023 12:11 AM

Aug 2008
Amazing episode…I definitely teared up!!!
May 14, 2023 1:34 AM

May 2010
Dang, what an episode! Bakugo or whatever his new name is, actually said "sorry". What a character development.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 20, 2023 4:11 PM

Feb 2009
Que episódio sensacional, não teve como segurar as lágrimas.
Emocionante demais!
Jun 4, 2023 1:18 PM
Jul 2021
I think it was ok i thought they are going to fight but they only played hot potato
Jun 4, 2023 2:08 PM
Jul 2021
I think it was ok i thought they are going to fight but they only played hot potato
Jun 8, 2023 8:42 AM

Oct 2013
Emotional and on point, cant hold my tears anymore.
My only regret is having regrets!
Jun 14, 2023 12:57 AM
Jun 2023
it made me cry like sh
Jun 15, 2023 8:59 PM

Oct 2019
Yet another super fun and exciting episode. This season is probably the best one yet, arguably surpassing even the 4th, with Overhaul.

That was quite a... civil battle between Midoriya and A-Class. I never expected Bakugo would apologize, let alone in front of the entire class. He has changed, clearly.

But the natives got restless about Midoriya. I wonder what Uraraka-chan will say to calm them down..
Jun 30, 2023 11:11 PM
May 2023
This show is amazing. I love it so much. Looking at the response of the citizens really makes the whole situation feel so real and make you think about human nature.
Jul 6, 2023 1:42 AM
Jul 2022
It was lovely seeing the class try and get through to Deku after everything he's been through. He has the burden of trying to defeat All for One, so seeing them try and help out was super heart warming. Their little comments towards him made me so happy, they love him so much. Kirishima being a landing pad was also very funny - seeing him one second, then seeing him disappear.
Jul 6, 2023 3:58 PM

Feb 2019
Bakugo finally apologised properly! Pog!

Who do these civilians think they are? If you don't agree with the schools decision, then leave. Filthy baboons.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jul 15, 2023 9:08 PM
Dec 2020
lol did anyone else think that the washing machine lady was just that and not in a costume ? shes so pretty 
Jul 21, 2023 9:11 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Bruh I came back to rewatch this episode and ended up fkn cying again god damn
Aug 15, 2023 12:12 AM
Oct 2022
crappy episode. Don't just apologize, Bakugou, make amends for bullying Deku. Like Endeavor. The author is really insane to make bad deeds look like beautiful things like this. Deku is alive because he is a strong person, but we must not forget that there are people who become mentally ill or commit suicide because of characters like Bakugou. If he dies, the world will end. The hero who makes the factor is nothing. That's why I felt so disgusting, people who are moved by such hypocrisy are also abnormal and insane. Until Bakugou appeared, it had reached my heart, so it was a 5 star, but he suddenly became a 1 star. In a world where apologies solve problems, the police are not needed in this world
Aug 17, 2023 2:48 PM
Apr 2023
I loved this episode
Aug 17, 2023 2:51 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
DrainHAGOKORO said:
crappy episode. Don't just apologize, Bakugou, make amends for bullying Deku. Like Endeavor. The author is really insane to make bad deeds look like beautiful things like this. Deku is alive because he is a strong person, but we must not forget that there are people who become mentally ill or commit suicide because of characters like Bakugou. If he dies, the world will end. The hero who makes the factor is nothing. That's why I felt so disgusting, people who are moved by such hypocrisy are also abnormal and insane. Until Bakugou appeared, it had reached my heart, so it was a 5 star, but he suddenly became a 1 star. In a world where apologies solve problems, the police are not needed in this world

So people, especially teenagers like Bakugou who fuck up just should what? Die??? The point Endeavor and Bakugou is that they fucked up and realized they fucked up and hurt important people in their lives. Plus it's not like Bakugou just spits out an apology. He literally saves Deku's life multiple times, held on to his biggest secret and aided him with OFA, told him what nobody else does, that he's been doing everything right and that he needs people to help him and he should never do this on his own. We also see how much he actually regrets pushing Deku away a lot, mostly in the manga but whatcha gonna do.

You're right that people who get bullied do have trauma but not all bullying and experiences are the same. I was bullied in my youth and I can't say it's never effected me but as an adult, it's literally IN THE PAST. If I met the people who were assholes to me 15-20 years ago, I'm sure they've changed as people too, they had shit going on in their lives, am I going to hold a grudge against them. No. You could but what's that going to do.

Anyways, uh, maybe read the nuance better. I'm tired of victim stories personally, Horikoshi creating the message that, it might be hard but it's not impossible to change your path and do better for those you've hurt is honestly leagues above.
Aug 21, 2023 9:49 AM
Oct 2022
Stripes said:
DrainHAGOKORO said:

So people, especially teenagers like Bakugou who fuck up just should what? Die??? The point Endeavor and Bakugou is that they fucked up and realized they fucked up and hurt important people in their lives. Plus it's not like Bakugou just spits out an apology. He literally saves Deku's life multiple times, held on to his biggest secret and aided him with OFA, told him what nobody else does, that he's been doing everything right and that he needs people to help him and he should never do this on his own. We also see how much he actually regrets pushing Deku away a lot, mostly in the manga but whatcha gonna do.

You're right that people who get bullied do have trauma but not all bullying and experiences are the same. I was bullied in my youth and I can't say it's never effected me but as an adult, it's literally IN THE PAST. If I met the people who were assholes to me 15-20 years ago, I'm sure they've changed as people too, they had shit going on in their lives, am I going to hold a grudge against them. No. You could but what's that going to do.

Anyways, uh, maybe read the nuance better. I'm tired of victim stories personally, Horikoshi creating the message that, it might be hard but it's not impossible to change your path and do better for those you've hurt is honestly leagues above.
Yeah, I think you're right, I understand that even if it's not explained. At least this is my opinion, it just doesn't fit your values. I don't forgive people who have done bad things in the past. I will continue to curse them during that period and will go to kill them someday. Retaliation is a common emotion. So if I were to suffer damage from Endeavor and Bakugou, I would immediately put him to death or hell. It's obvious, it's a punishment for hurting people's hearts. Deku forgave him, but I won't. But since it's both fiction and anime, it has to be beautiful to attract the reader's attention. The author makes them look pretty and deceives many people. The proof is that the author still regrets that the bullying of Bakugou was excessive. So I'm just saying that these things make me feel bad. A person who has done bad deeds must be cut off because that thought is the root cause of all evil. Apologizing is useless, there is no room for rehabilitation. I'm sorry, but you and I are polar opposites. And the message that the author wants to convey through Bakugou and others is also disgusting because it is the exact opposite of what I think. You don't have to understand me, because you and I have different ideas and neither can be said to be right.
Aug 24, 2023 9:52 AM

Jul 2016
Honestly this has to be the best episode of the series so far

Everything about it was perfect, animation music voice acting, nothing fell short of amazing

And my god did it give me the feels
Aug 26, 2023 10:22 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
DrainHAGOKORO said:
Stripes said:

Yeah, I think you're right, I understand that even if it's not explained. At least this is my opinion, it just doesn't fit your values. I don't forgive people who have done bad things in the past. I will continue to curse them during that period and will go to kill them someday. Retaliation is a common emotion. So if I were to suffer damage from Endeavor and Bakugou, I would immediately put him to death or hell. It's obvious, it's a punishment for hurting people's hearts. Deku forgave him, but I won't. But since it's both fiction and anime, it has to be beautiful to attract the reader's attention. The author makes them look pretty and deceives many people. The proof is that the author still regrets that the bullying of Bakugou was excessive. So I'm just saying that these things make me feel bad. A person who has done bad deeds must be cut off because that thought is the root cause of all evil. Apologizing is useless, there is no room for rehabilitation. I'm sorry, but you and I are polar opposites. And the message that the author wants to convey through Bakugou and others is also disgusting because it is the exact opposite of what I think. You don't have to understand me, because you and I have different ideas and neither can be said to be right.

That's fair you have your perspective. It feels very negative and I highly doubt you've been perfect to everyone you've met or will be but you're doing much more harm to your own mental health.

I also don't think Hori has made Bakugou or even Endeavor pretty do bypass or deceive readers. That feels a little ridiculous. Also "bad deeds" I def think Endeavor sin scale is higher then average but Bakugou was just a dumb kid who was raised to have an ego complex and took it out on Deku but he was not the only one doing that, the bullying sucked but damned to all eternity. People take this boys issues like he fucking murdered someone or was beating Deku senseless on a daily basis. It's truly self inserting at that point.

But you do you guy. Honestly I don't know why you consume this series though considering the themes of forgiveness with your values but hey more power to you.
Sep 14, 2023 6:14 PM
Oct 2019
I LOVE THEM SO FUCKING MUCH OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!! HE SAID "IZUKU"!!! 😭😭😭 literally crying rn
Oct 9, 2023 7:03 AM
Jul 2022
sdasdadasd fucking good
Nov 2, 2023 3:16 PM
Mar 2020
kacchan the best character
Nov 15, 2023 6:42 AM

Dec 2012
10/10 Best rescue operation. Bakugo's apology to Deku brought an incredible relief that was in complete contrast to the tension that came with their duel a few seasons back. This episode has had some of the biggest emotional payoff in the entire series and this season has been making me a Plus Ultra MHA fan again.
Dec 14, 2023 7:16 AM

Aug 2015
Top 5 episodes of the show for me.
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Dec 18, 2023 2:48 AM

Apr 2013
Every time the whole class 1-A is invovled, this anime gets automatically better.
Dec 23, 2023 1:57 PM
Jun 2016
damn, the fact that bakugo for the first time call izuku by his name, was shocking
Jan 4, 9:04 PM
Jan 2019
Look all those characters faithing to have some screen time
Feb 29, 2:27 PM

May 2015
I didn't expect that much hype, it was a long time I didn't love a MHA scene that much.
Mar 9, 2:27 AM
Feb 2024
eu ja tava me desmontando toda quando os alunos encontaram o midoriya mas só foi piorando da hora que o bakugo disse que precisava conversar com o deku até a hora que ele se desculpa pela trajetória deles E O CHAMA PELO NOME nessa hora não teve como são 07:30 da manha eu dei um grito e comecei a chorar é muito sofrimento em um ep só eu não dou conta
May 3, 4:14 PM

Mar 2013
I knew Midoriya was going to lose to the power of friendship of his class but the execution was good imo. I wasn't expecting Bakugo's confession at the end. That is probably one of the best highlights of the series. The kid has come so far as a character in the show. I love it and respect him for owning up to his actions against Midoriya.
May 9, 4:49 PM
Jun 2013
The pacing picked up pretty fast, but this is probably my favorite season so far. Bakugo speaking to Deku like that was surreal. Seeing them all work together to keep up with him (even though he was beyond fatigued and malnourished lol) was sweet.

Invisible girl useless once again...She is pointless.
May 21, 11:59 AM
Jun 2016
Oneone called it that it was episode that Class- A vs Deku :D. But the episode was great and awesome, tears....I though Uraraka would tell her feelings to him already but maybe she was telling them to him but that moment Deku was gone already when she wanted to say it...one thing she would say was "I...."
May 22, 6:48 AM
Dec 2022
friends nd/ bffbhfbhu
May 28, 4:57 PM
Dec 2023
immediately became favorite episode when 13 face reveal
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2022

217 by AlexRata »»
Jun 7, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Public stance on heroes

Nickfelix0 - May 14, 2023

14 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Jun 6, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

267 by SengokuSeju »»
Jun 2, 1:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Usopp8000 - Mar 4, 2023

144 by haminshamin »»
May 28, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

223 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 21, 12:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.