Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Oct 12, 2020 3:14 PM

Jul 2016
LeonLanford said:
chriskor022 said:
1.the program use in this simulation is the seed nexus. The players from outside are being freely to enter because the hacker is in control of the main facility in the simulation. Try watch war of underworld episode 2-4. They explain it but its confusing from a anime only.
2.that gang does not log out until they beat Gabriel and the RATH is in control of the simulation. Watch WoU episode 9-11.
3.the enemy is in control they accelarate it at max. Where do you get that Yui knew when Higa and Kikouka knew too because it has a warning that the simulation is compromised.
4.i think its visual presentation in the anime part but. If you watch the episode he just giving his speech and keep egging the foreign players that the JP players are bad guys.
5.i think its not problem.
6.its his memory in his blue rose sword. Thats why he keeps appearing. But its true he is in their hearts.
The space battle is tackle in the next volume of this series.

1. Well I only watch anime, no explanation about it. The STL machine become useless anyway. Watch the episode where they explain what STL did.

2. They should not be able to log out, how did they logout lol. Watch the episode where Lisbeth preaching about that.

3. At this point I don't know if you're watching the anime or not. Higa literally said that Yui informed them while they didn't know about the acceleration lol.

4. Giving speech is not same as badmouthing.. Even decent human know who's in the wrong here lol.

5. Yeah lol.

6. Very cool :)
1.what is your question about that? About STL they explained it in Alicization.
2.they dont the lv 1 foreign players plus ALO players that invite by Lisbeth in gang. They log out when Kirito defeat Gabriel.
3.i dont know if you watch the same anime but Yui and Higa has not encounter. The warning appear when Critter sabotage it when Gabriel defeat.
4.yea nothing wrong but you exaggarate it. Its not a first anime does that.
5. Yup lmao.
6. Stay cool xD

Oct 12, 2020 3:30 PM
Jul 2008
chriskor022 said:
LeonLanford said:

1. Well I only watch anime, no explanation about it. The STL machine become useless anyway. Watch the episode where they explain what STL did.

2. They should not be able to log out, how did they logout lol. Watch the episode where Lisbeth preaching about that.

3. At this point I don't know if you're watching the anime or not. Higa literally said that Yui informed them while they didn't know about the acceleration lol.

4. Giving speech is not same as badmouthing.. Even decent human know who's in the wrong here lol.

5. Yeah lol.

6. Very cool :)
2.they dont the lv 1 foreign players plus ALO players that invite by Lisbeth in gang. They log out when Kirito defeat Gabriel.
3.i dont know if you watch the same anime but Yui and Higa has not encounter. The warning appear when Critter sabotage it when Gabriel defeat.
5. Yup lmao.
6. Stay cool xD

1. Read my first post again lol

2. Ok So Rath took control and somehow they were able to magically logout but why Leafa and Sinon able to log out but Kirito and Asuna couldn't?

3. Did you forget how Sinon and Leafa can get into the STL machine?

4. Yes of course you are missing the point lol.

I have no more words for you. It seems you're here only for trolling. I won't reply to you anymore.
Oct 12, 2020 3:50 PM

Jul 2016
LeonLanford said:
chriskor022 said:
5. Yup lmao.
6. Stay cool xD

2. Ok So Rath took control and somehow they were able to magically logout but why Leafa and Sinon able to log out but Kirito and Asuna couldn't?

I have no more words for you. It seems you're here only for trolling. I won't reply to you anymore.
1. You should watch and take my reply to you seriously.
2. That is Lisbeth inviting ALO players. They log out after the defeat of Gabriel. Kirito is stuck in the underworld because he is late in the countdown of getting to altar because he is fighting Gabriel. When he defeat him. Asuna stays and Alice is succesfully log out. And they dive for another 20minutes before they log out. Thats why there bodies aged for 200years because of accelaration x1000.
3.i dont forget it. But Yui is in contact in Asuna. Yui and Higa dont meet.
4.thats the point. You understand the underworld works. He's just egging them that that the JP players are enemies that must defeat. You just overreact to it.

Oct 12, 2020 3:57 PM
Jul 2008
chriskor022 said:
LeonLanford said:

2. That is Lisbeth inviting ALO players. They log out after the defeat of Gabriel. Kirito is stuck in the underworld because he is late in the countdown of getting to altar because he is fighting Gabriel. When he defeat him. Asuna stays and Alice is succesfully log out. And they dive for another 20minutes before they log out. Thats why there bodies aged for 200years because of accelaration x1000.
4.thats the point. You understand the underworld works. He's just egging them that that the JP players are enemies that must defeat. You just overreact to it.

I don't want to reply again but this is so funny..

2. That is Lisbeth inviting ALO players. They log out after the defeat of Gabriel. Kirito is stuck in the underworld because he is late in the countdown of getting to altar because he is fighting Gabriel.

2.that gang does not log out until they beat Gabriel and the RATH is in control of the simulation. Watch WoU episode 9-11.

They can't log out until they defeat Gabriel but Kirito is stuck fighting Gabriel while their friends can log out because Gabriel has been defeated..?

I know you're trying to troll, but give it some logic please
Oct 12, 2020 4:47 PM

Jul 2016
LeonLanford said:
chriskor022 said:

I don't want to reply again but this is so funny..

2. That is Lisbeth inviting ALO players. They log out after the defeat of Gabriel. Kirito is stuck in the underworld because he is late in the countdown of getting to altar because he is fighting Gabriel.

They can't log out until they defeat Gabriel but Kirito is stuck fighting Gabriel while their friends can log out because Gabriel has been defeated..?

I know you're trying to troll, but give it some logic please
you sound funny too. Dont twist your reply lol.

You called me trolled. Like you does is hilarious in itself. Your logic is jumbled too.
Tldr: Kirito's friends does not log out until Gabriel is defeated. They watched the sky with integrity knights. Kirito uses his release recollection. After that they forced log out. Watch episode WoU s2 episode 9-10.

Oct 13, 2020 12:52 PM

Feb 2013
Wtf happened to the Underworld, that's a weird evolution.
And where is Poh, he disappeared somewhere, so he will be back again.
Oct 14, 2020 9:15 PM

Jun 2016
Ulquiorra said:
Wtf happened to the Underworld, that's a weird evolution.
And where is Poh, he disappeared somewhere, so he will be back again.

... surely loose ends were left for an upcoming project. Anyway, it seemed like a rushed and sloppy ending to me..., especially for Alice, a well-developed character, with personality, and love, she didn't deserve such a sloppy ending. Maybe the Underworld surviving 200-year-old Kirito copy is a solution for two loves, and a single Kuro no kenshi...

^ ^

Oct 16, 2020 4:54 AM

Jul 2009
SAO it's great, we have a nice couple here, Asuna x Kirito, but even so they insist and make all girls having a crush on Kirito + the fanservice (rape flags) every season, it bothers me...
Looking forward to more Asuna.
Oct 20, 2020 10:56 PM

May 2020
This season was a complete nonsense

I had high expectations after I watched Alicization : Beginning

But, the ending was really a big disappointment

Oct 25, 2020 3:54 PM

May 2016
Kinda feeling old and down that we reaching the last arc...
How I’m gonna feel when One Piece hits that end... can’t imagine.

Hopefully we get another season soon enough.

8/10 great season.

That Alice service was needed <3
Oct 30, 2020 9:26 PM
Nov 2014
Kirito too op need nerf, i can't wait for sao progressive.

My favourite part was bercouli vs vecta ep 2.
Nov 1, 2020 7:55 PM
Aug 2017
As someone that hasn't read the light novels, that last bit with them being in outer space threw me from a freaking loop!
Like Damn Man!

I understand that it's been 200 years, but I didn't think it would be that advance.
I literally had to pause laugh for more than a good minute before I could pull myself together.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Things more important then what your hunting for, could be right there on the side of the road.”

Nov 2, 2020 9:13 AM

Oct 2018
great arc...but honestly I want something new. just like Alternative gun gale.
Nov 5, 2020 5:29 PM
Sep 2020
I'm glad there was more Scenes with Kirito and Alice only. She needs comforting after the traumatic situations she's been through, poor thing.
Nov 26, 2020 2:57 PM

Dec 2012
This is the worst. Everything was going well and then Kirito and the gang had to show up. Oh well author doing cringe things
Dec 11, 2020 8:24 PM

Aug 2019
SAO was far from perfect, but it wad a fun ride and I'm excited for what the future holds. The potential for this series is sky high, but I just feel the execution is always kind of off. Personally enjoyed the first part of Alicization more than war of underworld. A lot of the episodes towards the end were blatant asspulls and it felt sort of rushed. I've never read the light novel, but it felt like a lot of information was not adapted which kind of sucked. Overall I thought this anime was the epitome of a "meh" show. It had pretty visuals and good sound tracks, but I don't feel like the adaptation did the source material justice. I'll give part 1 and 2 a 5/10.
Dec 12, 2020 1:32 AM

Mar 2020
MahdeenSkyYT said:
Easter egg

Interestingly enough, the ip shown, is a real thing.

This is what it redirects to

No way!!! Thank you for telling us.

This is honestly an enjoyable season. Space ships is now in underworld that surprises me.
Dec 19, 2020 4:55 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This is, OMG, why is this happening again.
Alicization was the right path for the series' redemption, and then this? Really? Haven't we learned anything from SAO season 2? But ni, we're moving past even military tactical battles, we're space boys now, huh? Why does this show keep disappointing me at the end of every season? Alicization season one was the peek for me, and it kept downgrading by every part of Underworld until it hit the absolute low.
I'm sorry, but from what we got at the end of this episode, it's looking to be an even worse turn out than season two of the series. I hope I'm wrong.

Went from an 8 to a 6 or 7 by the span of a single episode. You could have done better, Kawahara sensei.
Dec 21, 2020 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
HazelShonenFan said:
As someone that hasn't read the light novels, that last bit with them being in outer space threw me from a freaking loop!
Like Damn Man!

I understand that it's been 200 years, but I didn't think it would be that advance.
I literally had to pause laugh for more than a good minute before I could pull myself together.

Well, you gotta consider the fact that, in Underworld, the laws of reality or whatever works differently. It's all about visualizing the correct image and then system-calling it. So rather than science being advanced, it's just magic in the end. Just magic taking a different form.

All that spaceship stuff were probably built with advanced Sacred Arts.
Dec 21, 2020 2:54 PM

Jan 2014
By the way, who were the two girl pilots who appeared toward the end? The ones called Integrity Pilots. How come they could recognize Kirito, Asuna and Alice? Based on the conversation the trio had before, a few hundred years had already passed in Underworld right? So how could their original Underworld companions still be alive?

I thought they might be the page girls who once served Kirito and Eugeo but their names were different?
Dec 27, 2020 10:43 AM

Mar 2018
rilo03 said:
I'm sad it ended, I was prepared that I wont see my favorite characters for a while, but I was very happy with the progressive adaptation announcement.
Hopefully we will get to see the Unital Ring adaptation in a few years.
Thank you A1!
it sucks idk why after s1 it really sucks and s3 was also okay but war of underworld was jusy a poop
Jan 10, 2021 12:54 PM

Jun 2013
It was a decent show. But I liked S1 more than this war for the underworld arc mainly because of the character and world building. The War of Underworld arc was also good too but it felt rushed and it took way too long for Kirito to comeback.

The fights were cool but the whole war felt like a letdown thanks to the integrity knights and their godly powers. Somethings just felt absurd like how easily a criminal hacker called Critter was able to log in gamers from China, SK and US. Or how easily Rath was overwhelmed by a mercenary force despite outnumbering the attackers. And there was no explanation how Vassago and Miller retained their godly powers after logging in with their own avatars

Well I hope S3 comes out soon because I feel like it's about to get more interesting since the world has now changed.
Jan 11, 2021 11:26 PM

Sep 2017
Awesome! That was great fun watching, Love how its open for another season to tie all the loose ends, IN SPACE!

And i hear SAO:Progressive is author going back to season 1 and fixing some plot holes, thats awesome to hear since that was one of my favs.

Looking forwards to whats next
Jan 17, 2021 6:03 AM

Jan 2013
Really, after all that's happened the father goes on about Kirito's duty in life, going to school, get a job etc etc.
And here he's saved so many people, even AI's now that can be considered human, just felt like an odd thing to focus on in the final episode.

Funny enough the more interesting bits in this season were the "real-world" scenes / episodes.
Seems like we're going to go to space next season.
Jan 20, 2021 6:49 PM
Sep 2019
RazielZero said:
Jorg3gam-uwu said:
The red head girl saw eugeo since they became integrity knight and remembered they dont age

Some people clarified though already that they are descendants of the two girls, that's why they have different names. I mentioned this as well in my post. That's why it's stupid that the red haired one would remember or hallucinate Eugeo since she shouldn't know him (even if they made paintings or statues of him for his service while Kirito stayed there for 200 years or something, that reaction doesn't fit). Unless the girl was reincarnated somehow, but then that just presents even more questions.
yeah i see why you’d think that it is stupid but what could we expect from sao
Jan 31, 2021 1:48 PM

Aug 2016
Alright, there is a lot I would criticize and a lot I like about last SAO part and Alicization arc in general, but them end got really lot cliffhangers, couple last episodes were really more teaser at another arc then really end of biggest SAO arc yet, but that end was really trip. Space ships? And knights fighting whatever. That was really tripy. But I liked GGO part so this might turn interesting as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2021 3:23 AM
Jan 2021
As a big SAO fan I really wanted to like this. First seasons of Alicization were building up from meh to great, and when Kirito went down it really became an amazing story.

Unfortunately it all went down on the final episodes. No one was important but Kirito (as always). Even that amazing scene from Asuna was irrelevant.

I am just frustrated, as always, of how SAO always builds a great story, and then they just get lazy and go always the same route.

I will watch the next remake of Aincrad
Feb 16, 2021 5:05 PM

Apr 2017
Rukodaime91 said:

This was a mess.

Dam right this was. Final episode had my jaw dropping while eating because it became some amalgamation of Macross fighter jets, Muvluv space monsters and some weird godhood bullshit. I wish they made Alicization s1 first and just never had any of the other cardboard characters from the previous seasons. The moment the majority of the old cast joined, they kinda started ruining the story.

To clarify: I got no issues with space and mecha, I love the genre, but this wasn't done right.
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.
Feb 19, 2021 2:49 PM
Mar 2019
After catching up in 3 months, the alicization saga is my favorite part of SAO. Overall this was part was solid, it had some ups and downs but I found it enjoyable.
Feb 19, 2021 7:03 PM

Feb 2020
BEST FINAL EPISODE I'VE EVER FCKING WITNESSED IN MY ENTIRE GODAMN LIFE!!

Also, Alice is so cuteeeeee.

after watching this I am reminded why I love SAO so much. Despite some people's judgment about the anime, I still think it is legendary.

Kyoto Animation rocks
Mar 7, 2021 7:06 AM

Sep 2012
Kiritos home:
Alice: Father
Suguha: excuse me
Alice: Speech

she called kiritos father father

lol

Kirito: do u mind if asuna comes to?
Alices: eye twitching while basically saying (in other words) we need all the help we can get if there is trouble

lol
Sugram22Mar 7, 2021 7:13 AM
Apr 27, 2021 9:36 PM

Jan 2011
Alicization seemed so promising at the start. I'm not gonna get my hopes up, but scifi world does seem kinda interesting, and if it really will be the end I might at well when I've already gone this far.
May 15, 2021 4:20 PM
Apr 2016
At the end, just before the robot appears there is a message that scrolls up the screen, what's that message in English, if anyone knows?
May 17, 2021 6:02 PM
Jul 2018
I have no idea what I've just watch, some bad Matrix fan fic with Neo played by from the SAO characters Kirito? who knows, but more importantly, who cares
Jul 22, 2021 3:04 PM

Jul 2020
Cool episode mainly because of alice, she just great (way more interesting than the other girls). Anyway it was a nice send off to this underwhelming part,I mean It had its moments but they just can stay away from the predictability and the A$pulls(kirito wins lol) that ruin the show.
Oh well SAO WAR OF UNDERWORLD 2 5.5/10.Could've been way better😔.
DRP0Aug 15, 2021 4:33 AM
Waiting for the stone ocean 3 anime
Jul 28, 2021 3:59 PM
Sep 2018
This episode was really really good but the end was a little bit weird and I don't understand it
Aug 4, 2021 11:13 PM

Jul 2016
This was a fun season not great like the Aincrad Arc but it was fun nonetheless,it had action,good animation and great soundtrack,i just cant wait til i can see Kayaba again he should be the series protagonist imo.
Sep 16, 2021 4:31 PM
Mar 2020
after rewatching it several times, i still don't understand how the 2 girls in the spacecraft is still alive after 200 yrs.

and lets not mention how they are in space without spacesuits.
Sep 18, 2021 4:44 PM

Jul 2016
Nunuhaza said:
after rewatching it several times, i still don't understand how the 2 girls in the spacecraft is still alive after 200 yrs.

they are descendants of Ronye and Tiese.

Kirito, Asuna, and Alice has no spacesuits because they respawn in that space but they using their underworld accounts which is strong.

Sep 18, 2021 6:40 PM
Mar 2020
chriskor022 said:
Nunuhaza said:

Kirito, Asuna, and Alice has no spacesuits because they respawn in that space but they using their underworld accounts which is strong.

i guessed they were decendants, but that thought got pushed away when, when one of the girls reacted to eug's spirit appearing next to kirito.
Sep 18, 2021 6:51 PM

Jul 2016
Nunuhaza said:
chriskor022 said:

i guessed they were decendants, but that thought got pushed away when, when one of the girls reacted to eug's spirit appearing next to kirito.
yes because the gorls know who Eugeo is, like legend story passing to children because of the war in underworld. The timeskip makes them legend, and appearing like spirit form, recall the memories of the girls great grand mother. Which the first to notice is Tiese descendant because, she have feelings for him

Sep 23, 2021 10:25 PM
Sep 2021
Does anyone know which soundtrack was used at the end when Kirito, Asuna and Alice was going to dive in the Underworld on episode 11?? I liked that soundtrack. If anyone knows which is it then please help
Sep 24, 2021 1:40 PM
Jul 2021
It would be great If the underworld was real not virtual.
I did not like A.I and these things at all.
The best part of the anime was being in the underworld but when they returned to the real world it was really sucks
Sep 24, 2021 8:00 PM

Jul 2016
KING-2081 said:
It would be great If the underworld was real not virtual.
I did not like A.I and these things at all.
The best part of the anime was being in the underworld but when they returned to the real world it was really sucks
thats the point because it is a simulation, and objective is to heal Kirito. And they can go back to it, as you can see in the ending credits

Oct 6, 2021 8:24 AM
Feb 2021
They exterminated Kirisuna cuddling but freaking showed the bitch asking who am I to you, Glad Kirito had a proper respond for that. Also the audacity of her, When Kirito asked about bringing Asuna.
Dec 8, 2021 6:04 AM

Dec 2012
As a big fan of the 1st 2 seasons, this arc was disappointing. Got a lot to comment on but cba so I'll just abridge. Killing best waifu Eugeo off was where it all went wrong... Well to be more specific, it was a bit before that, when they stood around and just waited for Cardinal to die. That was the start of the really stupid shit.
The war part was just dumb, especially having players log in from previous gen consoles. And the biggest offender of all... the fucking GHOSTS! Why?! Ok the underworld residents I can kinda, kiiiinda see at a stretch. But Yuuki had no place showing up, and bringing souls/ghosts into the real world sections was a massive buzzkill. It's supposed to be a slightly futuristic theme, not fantasy.

That's my main gripes I think. There was a lot of other bits and bobs here and there that I could bitch about but as I said at the start, I just cba.

Oh, and Asuna is still worst girl. Reki really shat the bed by committing too early.
Dec 23, 2021 3:00 AM

Apr 2013
So the first half was kinda boring, but what the heck was with that second half? So Kirito is now swordfighting.... in space? Sounds like a bad fanfiction lol, pretty unnecessary imo.

Overall by far the worst season of SAO and I actually enjoyed all the other seasons so far, especially the first one. The moment these American players entered the Underworld, it all went to shit. Random powerups for everyone, non-logical decision-making and the worst harem interactions I've ever seen. 3/10
Sep 30, 2022 9:39 AM

Feb 2020
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Sep 30, 2022 11:34 PM
Apr 2019
Oct 27, 2022 9:37 AM
Jan 2018
medíocre demais
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Aug 15, 2020

303 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2020

222 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.