Forum Settings
Forums

Milo Yiannopoulos loses book deal and speaking slot following child abuse comments

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Feb 22, 2017 8:29 AM

Jan 2014
Can't say I'm surprised of this shit. These are the rants of an insane man who believes he's entitled to say whatever the hell he wants because of his "conditions", and apply his personal case as the absolute truth for every stupidity he blabbers no matter how ridiculous.

May this experience, hopefully tune down his blatantly self-centered and conceited stance. What you say and do has consequence, and finally he's facing some of them for all the crap that comes out of him.
Feb 22, 2017 9:21 AM
Jul 2018
This topic, not sure what to think about this general clusterfuck.
Milo's always been too much of a brassy edgelord for my taste, in any case. I don't care much what happens to him.
Feb 22, 2017 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
Ok OP, let's talk about Milo since you wanna. I haven't watched anything about him and all I know about him is reading about him so I'm a neutral observer in all of this. You talk about his "evil vile shit that includes doxxing", which is actually protected by USA Federal law under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (Anything you say on an American-owned server someone cannot do anything about as long as doesn't break the law like CP)

As far as I know the only person he has actually doxxed was this twitter troll who tried to mess with him, and IIRC all he did was post stuff that he actually did. And this was in 2012 before Milo became famous. Everyone else he has talked about is someone like Sarah Butts who has had a long internet history of posting actual pedo stuff like fapping to a nine year old cousin using their actual name. All he did with people like this was write stuff that everyone else has already complied and cited for years on end.

So how is doxxing a twitter troll evil vile shit?
removed-userFeb 22, 2017 5:10 PM
Feb 22, 2017 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
So Milo said that he was fine with sucking off a priest when he was 13 years old? That's what this is about?

Seems to me like Milo doesn't realize what he went through and just how horrible it is that a priest from all people did this with him.
Feb 22, 2017 5:40 PM

Mar 2014
Who the fuck even is Milo Yiannopoulos?
Feb 22, 2017 6:05 PM
Jul 2018
ziggy_Z said:
Some faggot (literally)
Feb 22, 2017 6:59 PM

Apr 2011
Neane93 said:
ziggy_Z said:
Some faggot (literally)
a faggot who went to close to the sun and got burned!
Feb 22, 2017 7:38 PM

Mar 2012
ziggy_Z said:
It's best you don't know.
Feb 22, 2017 9:18 PM

May 2015
theres nothing wrong with defending a pedophile apologist
Freddy Nicholas said:
have control, be yourself, god is dead
Feb 23, 2017 12:58 AM

Jun 2008
So....I'm a long time subscriber to "Sargon of Akkad" on YouTube and I've been waiting for his response on this whole Milo thing...

And WOW....Sargon has REALLY gone off the deep end IMHO...

Remember...the reason all of this started was because a CONSERVATIVE blog named the "Reagan Battalion" "leaked" the videos and then CPAC cancelled his invitation...after that it turned into a domino effect....his book deal was cancelled and finally Milo was more than likely FORCED to resign from Breitbart.

^But Sargon heavily implies that is the "Left" that is behind all of this...that the Reagan Battalion was paid by Democrats to do what they did.

That CPAC was forced to dis-invite Milo due to the Liberal Media!

Basically the LEFT is pulling all the strings according to Sargon!

^Now that is one hell of a conspiracy!

Or....Sargon is once again pandering to his majority Right-wing audience who believes the entire "Left" is completely evil.

What a shame that this is the current state of everyone's thought process.

It's literally Us vs Them right now.
Feb 23, 2017 1:29 AM

Mar 2008
@JustALEX

Sargon has always been like that
Feb 23, 2017 1:44 AM

Jun 2008
traed said:
@JustALEX

Sargon has always been like that

Yeah maybe...

The thing about all of this is that I FULLY agree with people like Milo and Sargon on the topic of feminism and SJWs and Islam.

But now...its almost turning into the Alex Jones show.

Where EVERYTHING that happens is a conspiracy fabricated by the left.

It's beyond ridiculous.
Feb 23, 2017 1:48 AM

Mar 2008
JustALEX said:
The thing about all of this is that I FULLY agree with people like Milo and Sargon on the topic of feminism and SJWs and Islam.

Low hanging fruit.
Feb 23, 2017 2:12 AM

Jun 2008
traed said:
JustALEX said:

Low hanging fruit.

Yes, I'm starting to see that now....

Ironically....all the Anti-SJWs on YouTube lose their shit whenever some random SJW who is a NOBODY does something retarded.

And many of them seem to believe that SJWs are this HUGE movement when in reality it's not.

It's just some hipster douchebags who don't understand the way the world works.

Feminism seems to have a little bit more influence....but even they are ultimately nobodies too!
Feb 23, 2017 2:28 AM

Mar 2008
JustALEX said:
traed said:

Low hanging fruit.

Ironically....all the Anti-SJWs on YouTube lose their shit whenever some random SJW who is a NOBODY does something retarded.

And many of them seem to believe that SJWs are this HUGE movement when in reality it's not.

Feminism seems to have a little bit more influence....but even they are ultimately nobodies too!

Basically being Anti-SJW, Anti-Feminist, Anti-Islam on youtube is a get rich quick scheme. It's just setting up echo chambers of what people want to hear most rather than an impartial intelligent analysis. The more views the more ad revenue although Im not sure how that works now with YT's policy chage for ads
Feb 23, 2017 2:39 AM

Mar 2014
Neane93 said:
ziggy_Z said:
Some faggot (literally)
Sure looks like one.
Feb 23, 2017 3:06 AM

Apr 2012
JustALEX said:
So....I'm a long time subscriber to "Sargon of Akkad" on YouTube and I've been waiting for his response on this whole Milo thing...

Remember...the reason all of this started was because a CONSERVATIVE blog named the "Reagan Battalion" "leaked" the videos and then CPAC cancelled his invitation...after that it turned into a domino effect....his book deal was cancelled and finally Milo was more than likely FORCED to resign from Breitbart.

^But Sargon heavily implies that is the "Left" that is behind all of this...that the Reagan Battalion was paid by Democrats to do what they did.

Or....Sargon is once again pandering to his majority Right-wing audience who believes the entire "Left" is completely evil.

The Reagan Battalion has some ties to Soros it seems.
Anyway, you clearly didn't watch his video, Alex and @traed.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 23, 2017 3:26 AM

Jun 2008
Immahnoob said:
JustALEX said:

Lol...this Soros guy is apparently funding EVERYONE!!!

I have to get in contact with him because I'm NOT being paid by him...but I'll gladly sell out and turn into a paid shill.

Like, I give zero fucks...I'm a huge capitalist and I love money!!!

Anyway....Yeah, ok....so even CONSERVATIVES who are supposedly "firm" in their political worldview can easily be broken...

I mean....@CPAC....what happened brah?

Why did you CAVE to the "evil liberal media"?

Why not take a stance and say "Fuck you we invited Milo and we don't care about his comments"!

Oh right....a gay British who openly talks about sucking black dick and made some unsavory comments about the subject of Pedophilia was just TOO MUCH!

HAHAHAHA!

Good to know CUNTservatives can be bought and brought to their knees so easily!
Feb 23, 2017 3:34 AM

Apr 2012
@JustALEX
That's not the only reason you didn't watch his videos though, you should probably listen to it and you'd see he never really mentions the left until he talks about Salon and the like deleting their pro-pedophilia articles and when talking about Pewds.

Autocrat said:
Feb 23, 2017 3:38 AM

Mar 2008
Immahnoob said:
JustALEX said:

I was speaking in general terms not that particular vid.
Feb 23, 2017 3:39 AM

Mar 2012
For God's sake are we really bringing up George Soros into this?

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, the people who launched this attack just don't like Milo?
Feb 23, 2017 3:42 AM

Apr 2012
SeibaaHomu said:
For God's sake are we really bringing up George Soros into this?

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, the people who launched this attack just don't like Milo?
Those aren't mutually exclusive.

Autocrat said:
Feb 23, 2017 9:21 AM
Mar 2011
traed said:
JustALEX said:

Basically being Anti-SJW, Anti-Feminist, Anti-Islam on youtube is a get rich quick scheme. It's just setting up echo chambers of what people want to hear most rather than an impartial intelligent analysis. The more views the more ad revenue although Im not sure how that works now with YT's policy chage for ads

that true its a right wing echo chamber in my book

sargon is nota left winger like he claims
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 24, 2017 1:44 AM

Mar 2015
Hasn't Milo also said that he thinks the age of consent is about right though?
The talk about 13 year olds was about himself wasn't it, and if we take him at his word with all of his statements, it's important to remember that he was diddled by a priest and from what it sounds like, one other dude.
I don't know if it's just me, but him reffering to it as great and that he wanted it, sounds like stuff an abuse victim would say.
Like, sure he has put his foot in his mouth a few times, but is there any evidence that Milo himself has actually banged children? If not then to me it sounds more like Milo is a victim that needs therapy, who knows what being molested as a child does to your brain especially when it comes to consent etc.

I mean, sure Milo is an asshole, but just saying "Milo is a child diddling pedophilia apologist" without factoring in the abuse he himself went through seems kinda unfair.
And I think it's especially unfair of the media when people on the left say equally if not more damning things and get away with it.
Feb 24, 2017 5:25 AM

Oct 2012
DateYutaka said:
traed said:

What makes someone a "true" left winger then? Is there a core tenet that you have to subscribe to? Just because he may say things you don't personally agree with, doesn't have any bearing on his political philosophy.
Feb 24, 2017 7:08 AM
Mar 2011
FontSize72LOL said:
DateYutaka said:

What makes someone a "true" left winger then? Is there a core tenet that you have to subscribe to? Just because he may say things you don't personally agree with, doesn't have any bearing on his political philosophy.

being pro union for one
Being anti Zionist on Political Ground
being anti Right wing Populism [ witch he is not]

looking at his Compass results that hes shown i say maybe be a leftwinger very Midly

but based on those he sides with in debates and most pf the people he agree with if things who happen to Right libertarians and not Left libertarians ie people like me or what he himself clams to be a libertarian

a right wing pupulist cannot a true left libertarian and he backed Ukip Le pem Wilders Trump
somthing as truly Principaled left winger i could never do

Plus hes a Neo Liberal on economics something no left winger would never be hence why i call Ciltion right wing too as well as trump

if he was like me he would back Antifa's Ideals but not there actions

because all they are are the raging Id Of left libertariansim

FYI o not for banning any thing like sargon is does that sound like a libertarian to you
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 26, 2017 4:21 AM

Jan 2017
traed said:
swirlydragon said:

That's false.
Who told you that?
Hahahahaha
This story is as old as it gets.
According to muslims, Aisha was Muhammad's youngest wife.
It has nothing to do with pedophilia.
As for sex, it happened after she reached puberty.
So, get your facts right, kid.

You're gettig your info from illiterate Muslims arent you? It actually says her age and that she played with dolls which was something only prpubecent children were allowed to do because it's idolarity.

The one who is illiterate is you.
Just like how you don't know that hijab is cultural not religious.
Although firmly rooted in Islamic tradition, hijab is not strictly defined in the Muslim holy book, the Quran. It is often a personal and cultural concept, not a religious one. Expression of hijab varies within the Muslim world and beyond

Read this

Just like how you don't know stoning is forbidden in quran.
Read this

You don't know anything about Islam or muslims so please stop!
The story of Muhammad is ancient so there's bound to be some errors.
swirlydragonFeb 26, 2017 5:24 AM

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 26, 2017 9:20 AM

Mar 2012
So apparently the person who informed the Reagan Battalion was 16 year old Canadian girl. Sounds like a good kid.

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada

I don't know what's more embarassing for Milo. Being caught with his pants down advocating pedophilia, losing the trust of the only mainstream political faction dumb enough to accept him, the fact that he was brought down by a kid, or the fact that this kid half his age has probably brought about more positive change through this one action than all of his stupid, meaningless campus speeches.

I was worried Milo might do something that would make people actually remember him, but without the support of the mainstream it looks like he's well on the way to being forgotten no matter what he does. Unless, y'know, he starts acting on his fantasies.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.