Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2016 4:08 PM

Jan 2014
Ah, boy. I love Ranta and want to see him and Yumi get together in the future. "I should have fondled that flat-chest!"

People complaining about Haruhiro still thinking about Manato make me laugh. Haruhiro loved and looked up to Manato. He's his entire motivation so of course he's going to continue thinking about him otherwise what was the point of their relationship? It's not like he's obsessing to the point that it's unhealthy. He even said this episode that he accepted that Manato was dead. You're all probably just upset that there's love beyond the grave and your OTPs don't stand a chance. #HaruxManato5eva #priestkinkstrong #ghostlove
Mar 28, 2016 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
I kept coming back every single week because I adore the art of Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, but most everything else was rather bland and borderline pointless; it felt more so like the first part of a 25-episode season than a standalone 12-episode season. And I really don't see why they hinted at the outside world when it rarely ever came up and no character seemed to care about it--meaning I shouldn't care, either; the other world existed in a few random comments that never should've been said. If only the rest of the anime was as wonderful as the art, Hai to Gensou no Grimgar would've been something truly special.
Mar 28, 2016 5:43 PM

Oct 2009
Tylaen said:
Kiri_Meow said:

I don't think you can actually pinpoint the real focus of the story if you just started watching it, aside from reading the synopsis and even that isn't enough unless you do full on research.
That is why I continued watching the series out of curiosity and with high hopes that that point or plot or wtv would be explored. If you had no idea or background of the series, you would of course, as a new viewer, hope that the thing that piqued your interest in continuing the series would at least be touched upon on the later episodes, especially if that was one of the things that could answer why they were in Grimgar in the first place.

Oh, the "I do not belong here" vibes were touched upon lightly, even In the last episodes however I would dare you to tell how you expected the series, after episode 5, to suddenly take a heel turn and become something it has thus far not been Interested In. Judging the series for what you want it to be Is such a waste of time, In contrast to judging it for what it wants to be.

The "Why am I here" Is far less Important to the story than the "I am here".

Judging a series can be subjective to a person and I have the right to do so. And even if I did rate it objectively it would still be a 4-5/10 considering the art.

Mar 28, 2016 5:45 PM

Apr 2015
Kiri_Meow said:
Tylaen said:

Oh, the "I do not belong here" vibes were touched upon lightly, even In the last episodes however I would dare you to tell how you expected the series, after episode 5, to suddenly take a heel turn and become something it has thus far not been Interested In. Judging the series for what you want it to be Is such a waste of time, In contrast to judging it for what it wants to be.

Judging a series can be subjective to a person and I have the right to do so. And even if I did rate it objectively it would still be a 4-5/10 considering the art.

Please do not respond with "It's just my opinion", because I can't use that for anything and I hope you're aware that you don't need to tell me you have an opinion; I'm aware. Good for you.
Mar 28, 2016 7:12 PM

Mar 2013
Sorry Yume fan but look like Mary ship is gonna sail with MC. Overall I wish they could have fight more monster other then goblin and wolf-man. Pacing was some what slow at time.
Mar 28, 2016 9:02 PM

Jan 2013
I can't even imagine how Ranta escaped from that and managed to survive!!!
Haru is the man! He defeated that giant Death Spot alone...with no help, he was injured but still.
All this time, they managed to survive by themselves.
I personally loved this anime, it was great and so different from the others, it was slow but it was something unique that made this anime so good.
The art and the sound were perfect, i'm still amazed by those views of the city.
Since Mary appeared it seems that the producers are trying so hard to ship them lol But i still want Yume x Haru <3 xD
Hope there will be a 2nd season! It must happen.
8/10

I will simply leave this here :)

P.S - Yume best girl <3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 28, 2016 11:22 PM

Nov 2007
I really liked this anime. The pacing was slow but it fitted so well with the atmosphere the show wanted us to experience.

The awards go to:

Best moment: Haruhiro and Yume crying while embracing each other.
Most Adorable character: Yume (I dunno why some of you find her way of talking annoying, she is so adorable in everything she does, including her way of talking).
Best Girl: Mary (and the most beautiful of all the girls from this season's anime)
Best Ship: Queen Mary with Hal.

Definitely an 8/10 and one of the best shows this season alongside KonoSuba and Shouwa Rakugo. Chances of a sequel is dim but I would watch it if they made one.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 28, 2016 11:31 PM

Jul 2015
Hmm, just finished it, 7.5/10 i guess?? Lack of action scene, the boss fight is a joke LMAO, so easy.
It would be 8.5/10 for me, if the action scene is more than touchy scene. Not a touchy scene liking fangay. At least i finally finish it :/ not gonna watch season 2 if it exists and lack of action
Mar 28, 2016 11:49 PM
Aug 2015
zetsubousei_hero said:
Sorry Yume fan but look like Mary ship is gonna sail with MC.

Yume transcends ships.

Yume transcends pointless ship squabbling, arguing. such things are trivialities after all. Even if Yume doesn't end up with Haru, we can still love and adore Yume for being the cheery, bad-with-words tomboy that she is.

Yume is love / life. If Mary is more your thing that's cool. We here at Yume 'R Us are very accepting.
Mar 29, 2016 12:32 AM
Mar 2016
8 or 9 not sure
i love the characters and the little monologues hal has with himself. This is a great take on the whole being trapped in a fantasy world that kinda resembles a rpg. It is much more slice of life//character oriented. Rather than having a really overpowered MC, it feels like everyone is actually contributing and making a difference in combat.
This pacing would actually be great if it was a 2 cour or more type of series :/ The show has everything going for it, but this seems like a mere introductory / tip of the iceberg kind of show.
Mar 29, 2016 12:39 AM
Mar 2008
Kiri_Meow said:
Tylaen said:

Not "can be" but "is". Judging ANY media is subjective, thats why you can say that Grimgar is the worst Anime ever (i am not implying that you wrote that, its just an example) but the person next to you says its the best anime ever when a third person says its only average. So, it is always subjective.
Yet i dont understand the instant-wall you are building around you when somebody disagrees with you.
MahadoKusanagiMar 29, 2016 12:55 AM
Mar 29, 2016 1:50 AM

Jan 2008
Whelp. It's over. It was exciting when they were fighting or learning new skills, but the overall atmosphere at every other time was a little too slice-of-life; as if the fantasy element wasn't necessary at all in their day-to-day lives, which aside from dealing with the deaths, it was quite boring, like Haruhiko's talking about needing bloody new underwear.

I think I would have liked to see more of Renji's group, seeing as they leveled up with better gear far more quickly.

In the end, I think the only thing I really liked about this show was Barbara the thief guild master.
Mar 29, 2016 2:17 AM

Jul 2012
Fun show, albeit it was slow in more than a few parts. The team that worked on this should have spent a few more sessions working on the storyboard and pacing.
Mar 29, 2016 2:38 AM

Oct 2013
This anime got better in the second half. Mary bestgril.
Mar 29, 2016 5:20 AM

May 2010
Beautifully ending to a really solid anime. Definitely one of my favs now, I just adored the atmosphere, felt right at home with it. Haruhiro badass mode was even cooler, what else can we ask for? Nothing... except maybe more HaruYume and RantaMary.

Okay, I feel like HaruYume have this unexplainable chemistry, I just really like their bond, even I don't know why. As for the other one, only Mary can shut up Ranta. He might become decent under her influence you know. Some positive influence on him would be much appreciated, and Mary would be a pretty choice for that.
It's not that I don't like HaruMary, it's lovable and all... The thing is, I dislike RantaYume. He's so annoying around her, and even she said that she doesn't like it when he calls her flat and other blahblahblah. He behaves like a 10 year old kid around her. Don't like that. Either new girl for him, or HaruYume 'cause Yume deserves much better than someone like him, gah.

But ye, I absolutely loved everyone's development. Even Shihoru got some great moments this episode. Ranta grew a little but the problem is, I don't like that kinda people, so I'll probably forever dislike him.

Anyways, this deserves s a s2. Badly. A-1 did a great job! Everything was beautiful, and just great... Gonna miss everyone esp. Yume, her way of talking is too adorable for this world gah
Mar 29, 2016 5:24 AM
Mar 2012
Prog_upworks13 said:
Quite good anime overall. A kinda log horizon rip-off with a plot "a noob party who trying hard to survive in this RPG game". 7/10 , but I give a 8/10 because Mary. Best Grill.

What? It's nothing like Log - they aren't noobs at all in Log they are experienced players who are well verse in RPG's.

This series doesn't even really treat it like an RPG outside some fringe elements - honestly if anything that hampered this series. I would say the part of the series I dislike least is that it falls back on rpg game trope/anime tropes when they make no sense.

I mean one of the worst examples of this is just...Ranta. It's fine to have an asshole character but he just keeps shouting 'flat-chested' which is: A, not true, and B, an insult I have never heard anyone use outside of an anime. He really pulled me out of the series practically every time he was on screen and should have just been more of a generic obnoxious prick, more realistic to fit in with the rest of the cast.

At the end of the day this series really feels more like it was being held back by trying to appeal to the SAO kind of market, it would have been better if it had focused on the fact that it was normal people in a fantasy world rather than every linking it to an rpg game.

Still, I really enjoyed it beyond that with my only major complaint being that, as others have said, it could have done with a bigger animation budget. The style was nice but those epic fights really do need to be done well to bring across the desperation of the characters and maintain the idea that death is a very real threat in this world.
Mar 29, 2016 5:35 AM

Dec 2012
Better than ERASED.

The BG is kinda meh but the character development is good 8/10

Mar 29, 2016 7:44 AM
Nov 2015
I have mixed feelings about this show. On one hand, I like the fact that it focuses on the character and fleshing out its setting. Characters like Yume and Mary are also a huge plus. On the other hand, the show was SO BORING in many segmants, people call it slow paced but it isn't slow paced, the plot was just going nowhere. Also Manato serve only as a plot device and the fact that our MC utters his name every single time, is fucking annoying. The fight scenes near the end are piss poor too, very lazily animated fight scene between Manato and Deathspot, like come on even Konosuba, a pure comedy show had better animated final fight scene, and also it had a plot that was actually moving at a decent speed.

All that, it really makes me wish Yume and Mary was in another show, they are so wasted on this one.
Mar 29, 2016 9:21 AM

Oct 2012
Pretty nice closing episode, I really liked it. Wish there would be season 2 sometimes in the future.

This series really managed to create a bond, not only within its main characters but also to a viewer.
They really felt like friends... or maybe even like a family to me, and that's maybe the greatest bow creator can get. I'll certainly miss them much.

8/10 Different take on alternate reality anime genre, more intimate and melancholic (in a good way).
Mar 29, 2016 9:32 AM

Aug 2014
Wow, I actually don't know how to rate this. It's so average, yet kinda unique at the same time, and at other times plain bad. Gonna think about the final score.

The last episode itself was okay. The fight with DS was underwhelming, but I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more - after all, the group are still amateurs, so the only way Haruhiro could win was by luck. The closure was typical, but still good.

Final episode: 3.5/5
Series overall: ?/10

Yeah, gonna edit this later.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 29, 2016 12:20 PM

Jul 2012
I would've said it was a nice ending, but just can't let slide how Haruhiro solo killed DS. Well DS was injured, so was Haru, he saw the stream and followed it, i think it's something like mc's power up. The teamwork, coordination, the way they were using skills to help each other, that was what made this anime rather different from other MMO-type. And the ending of this battle ruined it. I saw someone posted how it was in LN and i think it was better, but it wasn't so in anime.
Don't really know Haru dying would've been better ending, but i think it would be more right.
At least the obligatory Yume's ass shot for the end =/
Mar 29, 2016 1:06 PM

Jul 2009
I am happy Ranta was able to survive, his demon is awesome LOL
I am also glad Haru was alive and well! I feel that the Haru x Mary vibes are kinda strong...same way that Ranta was thinking about Yume when he was trying to survive.
I am looking forward to a 2nd season! 8/10
Mar 29, 2016 1:57 PM
Mar 2016
Good thing they didn't go for a Mogzo death arc.
Mar 29, 2016 3:16 PM

Aug 2015
The 3 best things about this anime:
1. The Art-Style
2. The Animation
3. Ranta

Mar 29, 2016 6:48 PM

Nov 2012
Not sure why people are bashing the anime because they changed it up from the light novel. Maybe people should rate an anime on how it is, not how closely it is to the source material. Not all anime do this, oddly enough.

Anyways, solid ending. I actually wasn't a fan of the background art styles... it made some scenes look really funky. Main artwork was excellent though.

Also weird how they showed Ranta's helmet on when he used Exhaust against Death Spots for a few seconds... someone goofed.

8/10 for me. Been a while since I gave a current seasoned anime that rank.
Mar 29, 2016 8:12 PM
Mar 2015
Done watching it why they are so gay about manato ?
7/10 i got me bored in some parts
Mar 29, 2016 11:05 PM

Jul 2009
9/10 for obvious adaptation compression, loss of focus on YumexHaru, and magic helmets.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 30, 2016 4:21 AM

Feb 2016
Really loved the series! Best moment was when Haru fought Death Spots, haha.

BUT SERIOUSLY WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HARU X MARY INSTEAD OF HARU X YUME Dx? AAARGGGH
Mar 30, 2016 4:34 AM

Dec 2015
The episode was nice as always (almost), the equipment "bug" will certainly be removed for the retail edition. But the conclusion failed: it totally closes the question about how they landed here instead of adding a little piece of information in order to tease and to make me want to read further (the novels).

4/5

+:
Very nice aesthetic (beautiful backgrounds...)
Interesting take on the "trapped in a heroic-fantasy MMORPG".

-:
But it wanted to be realistic without trying enough.
At the end. it felt incredibly vain thanks to the lack of a proper story. The focus on characters doesn't make a story dispensable. I can tolerate it for pure slice-of-life or gag/humour genres but here... (and even in those genres, some titles are able to tell a story.)

Overall, 6/10 (only because the characters reactions were interesting) I would never give this anime as advice.
Rei_IIIMar 30, 2016 4:41 AM
Mar 30, 2016 5:33 AM

Jun 2013
well that was actually nice
Mar 30, 2016 8:28 AM

Apr 2014
Well, that's a good finale. I enjoyed watching it.
And they will make a sequel I'm still gonna watch it.
Anyway, I'll rate this anime a 7 out 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 30, 2016 9:54 AM

Jan 2015
Ranta somehow survived.
Shiet now he's getting chased
"Let's go back to Ortana" "Yokatta"
Like hell "Yokatta" it ain't gonna be that easy bro.
That's a nice ketsu shot of Yume. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dead spot is calling all creeps (goosebumps book title lel)
Merry cares for HAL, she wants to go and save him but gets stopped. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah that's right, you aren't dead yet mate.
HAL (the movie) in the zone adn the scene is done well!
ded spot is ded.
Wow the art quality suddenly increased when he's been saved.
NOO the HAL and MERY ship is close to sailing, TAKE YUME ON YOUR SHIP!!
What the fuck Ranta, why so damn hyper man, "drinks on us" bruh you gotta ask the opinions of all the party member bro, what the fuck man, that's bad man.
The art quality has gotten great towards the end. Very clean and clear.
Alright/ good anime overall.
3.2/5
Mar 30, 2016 2:17 PM

Apr 2012
Ehh? this anime was something 2k at ranking, now 600?

And this last ep was not bad, but not good too.
Overall I did not enjoy it, too slow anime 4me.
Mar 30, 2016 2:38 PM

Jul 2014
5/10

Did some things right, did a lot of things badly. Final episodes were alright, but Death Spots fight was pretty disappointing.

I don't know what the characters achieved at all, or what the goal of the show is. Their journey so far feels pretty pointless imo.
Mar 30, 2016 3:53 PM

Feb 2013
Loved it!!! I loved this right from the beginning and continued to love it until the end. Really hoping there will be a second season!!!

9/10
Mar 30, 2016 4:42 PM

Apr 2014
Enjoyed it overall. Slow pace but with the music and the art I found that actually kind of relaxing in a nice way for the most part rather than annoying. The action scenes weren't great and the enemies were a bit boring though. At least Ranta was a badass in fights. Realistically I think a 7/10 is appropriate but I bumped it up to 8/10 cause all 3 girls were so damn cute >,>
floater22Mar 30, 2016 4:47 PM
Mar 30, 2016 4:54 PM

Jun 2007
What a poor story, awful characters. I was going to give this a 2/10, but the last two eps raised the level to mediocre heights.
Mar 31, 2016 3:29 AM

Jan 2012
Ups and down, exciting and boring. This anime gives us a good ending

8/10
Yesterday is history...
Tomorrow is a mystery...
And...
Today is a gift, that's why it's called present.
Mar 31, 2016 4:03 AM
Oct 2012
One of the few animes that can make me fantasize about the world inside, as if I'm living alongside them.

Don't know how much details are left unadapted from the original source, but definitely one of the best adaptation that I've watched.

Nice pacing until the end, great soundtrack, great voice actors, and somewhat nice character developments (enough until I remember whos who in this anime, including support characters)

9/10 (marathoning it from episode 1 instead waiting each week definitely helped me to enjoy this)
Mar 31, 2016 10:19 PM

Nov 2015
This episode was great! Ranta survived he's pretty strong.

Apr 1, 2016 9:38 AM
May 2013
Believe it or not, the story become interesting after Mary join the party and Haru become a Leader.
The story was boring when Manato was around, it doesn't mean I dislike him but the pace was slow u know.
Episode 6 - 12 is good :)

Hope for season two #grimgarseason2 #wishforcometrue #anime :D
Apr 1, 2016 7:33 PM
Apr 2016
How did he drag Death Spots down with their humongous weight difference? He also seems to have some kind of "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception" going on, is that a super special assassination trait of the thief class or is he super special? Both?

I hear the novel version of the final fight with Death Spots was a lot more "epic" but I guess they had to cut a lot of shit out to save time. Considering that they had to do that, I say they handled it pretty well as long as there's a good explanation for what the hell just happened.

Anyways, I need a next season, I haven't felt this way about an anime or any show in a long long time. Most are trash and the few that are good ended well enough.
Apr 1, 2016 8:19 PM

Aug 2015
This series has great character development, glad it wasn't rushed.
Apr 2, 2016 12:45 AM
Mar 2012
Became my favorite of the rpg styled shows. Slow pacing, serene watercolor, usually great animation, detailed characters all feel refreshing. Premise nice little twist of keeping memory fragments from past lives, that fade eventually. Also meant no per character backstory arcs formula, which recently became overused in other shows. Instead they focus on the present relationships, their growth (levelup).

Haru's the exception, focusing on the past (Manato) so much it's annoying at times. But it's rarity a show capitalizes so much on a character death, where the former leader's wisdom/mistakes become Haru's guiding concerns, ties into various plot points & relationships. Even Ranta & others mention Manato occasionally, like he's indirectly pushing them forward. (Opposite example of not capitalizing well on deaths is AgK).
A-1 obviously had QC consistency issues throughout. Maybe rushed schedule or overworking animators again. Nice to know BD will fix these (so won't affect my score).
First Mary episodes, was skeptical of her hype. Only when she opened up when Mary x Haru ship became great. Has a beautiful aura of OL, and quite caring towards Moguzo & Haru.
Shihoru characterization was unfortunate. Haru could've shared part of the Manato "load" to Shihoru, as her internal monologue or talking more, since she supposedly had closer connection to Manato.
Ranta can be annoying, but his dark poetic ramble is quite fun.
Yume is best girl for everyone.
Apr 2, 2016 10:03 AM

Mar 2016
The show had some good moments but I wasn't really into it, it lacked quite a lot of things

edging towards a 6.5/10
Apr 2, 2016 1:18 PM

Nov 2014
I need more ;_; hope it will have a second season. But realisticly thinking that's not very likely
Apr 2, 2016 8:05 PM
Dec 2015
what an awesome finale! the start of the show didnt seem like a show i was really going to enjoy but every episode it got better! very happy with this anime. Hoping for another season
Apr 2, 2016 8:57 PM

Oct 2012
nikolai131 said:
Literally this was the WORST light novel adaptation I've seen since Mahou Sensou. A-1 never stops to amaze me--- From the insane changes in the character designs, to the tens of skipped scenes and the hundreds altered ones, including the most symbolic and important ones... Oh and not to forget the increase of fanservice and ass-shots, 'cuz they so important. I had such hopes for this considering I am big fan of the light novels, but oh well... what can you do... Now I should start praying for complete remake from another studio and to never get a 2nd season by A-1.

Only thing I will prize are the backgrounds/landscapes. They were insanely beautiful, nothing like the cheaply drawn characters that didn't do them justice.

As for the last episode itself. It gave a nice (sort of) conclusion to the TV, and more chara-dev for Mary (sorry, no Mary), and the romance remarks were welcome too.

Hm I wouldn't go as far as to say that it was that bad, but yeah they definitely dropped the ball on some things. I personally preferred the original LN art more, and I do think that this anime could have benefited from some differences in scene length, and even more from a 2-cour schedule rather than a single.

Nonetheless, I did enjoy the anime, just not in the way or the quantity that I would have liked. I mean... at least they drew the muscles well in the OP right? I did like how they represented the line though, seeing as how I never had a clear image of it in my head when I read through it. Also, while I wasn't especially fond of the changes to the Deathpatch Spots battle, it was okay to say the least.

Decent enough for me to watch, still hoping for a second season, maybe with different planning this time though
gust11Apr 2, 2016 9:00 PM
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Apr 3, 2016 4:13 AM

Oct 2013
The story was pretty slow at first, too much MCs monologue, but i like the laid backs days and the atmosphere that revolves around the characters. I thought this series is going to end with boring finale because they ran away from Death Spot but fortunately we got to see Haru's badassness at the end 1v1 with the Death Spot.
Well if you don't like slow paced anime then you probably hate this one but it seems pretty good to me as long as the MC get to show of his ability to defeat strong monster to save his party.

Haru x Maru ship is here ! get on board folks ♥

Overall score 8/10, wouldn't mind for a second season or OVAs
Apr 3, 2016 9:07 AM

Jul 2012
So, my main motivation to watch this was A1 Pictures + Hosoya Yoshimasa combo. Then, when I started watching, I realized that it was VERY slow paced and was somewhat...building up to something. So I gave it time. Surely, it would become better, right?

One of the fatal flaws evident in the earlier episodes was that:
1. Insert songs. Those are supposed to be used later on to induce strong feels. But why did they have it in earlier episodes? Worse, we had a few episodes later on where an insert song played 5-6 minutes INTO an episode. What the fuck? Bad timing.

2. Sex jokes disrupting the mood. They try and have serious scenes or even just calm scenes but all of the "flat chest! flat chest!" jokes are REALLY... Unneeded. Not only that but the mood shifts were just flat out weird. (No pun intended)

3. Lack of direction, but that's redundant as I said it was slow paced and nothing was happening.

Then Manato died. And here's one thing I actually praise this Anime on: He stayed dead. I love Manato as much as the next fangirl but I'm glad they didn't pull some Bleach/Dragon Ball bullshit by bringing him to life.

My friend pointing out that the grieving was done well and I have to agree with him.

The addition of what's her name... Mary, was very extra and unneeded. Even with her backstory, I honestly have seen better. On the bright side, she did stop acting bitchy which was good.

I made a comment about this show lacking substance and I have to rephrase this. What I mean is, lots of stuff happen but it just feels very empty and forced upon the viewer. Yeah, Manato dies, Mary joins, subtle feelings develop, Ranta develops but it all doesn't feel natural and doesn't sit for a good time until the next event happens.

This isn't a special show or remarking. I'm sticking with 5/10. It did its job but was below a "Fine" level and had too many flaws to be at 6/10. EDIT- One more thing I truly enjoyed was the sketchy watercolour scenery stills. That is all.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season two

mare12 - Jun 15, 2023

17 by antigraviton »»
Sep 20, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

264 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 18, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

390 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 4, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

489 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 30, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Hai to Gensou no Grimgar Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

430 by ChewySlimeI »»
Apr 24, 4:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.