Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2020 6:06 AM
Oct 2020
Ofcool2947 said:
z7ProSpyce said:

There's nothing wrong with Gojō. He is in the right proportions with your body.

The Manga is like ...

Hey I have 17 years!!! And my face didin't fit with my previous design.

Obviously they can’t fix the appearance since the anime is complete, what i meant is throughout the season, i’m hoping mappa did improved the character designs, Go ahead and compare gojo’s unblindfold appearance, especially when he does his unlimited void domain, compare gojo’s unblindfold design from the manga and then to the anime (MAPPA), and then compare tanjiro’s design from the manga to the anime (Ufotable), one studio clearly enhances the design and the other copies it from the manga with little to no enhance. Gojo’s unblindfold appearance from the manga looks sharper but the anime looks, ok but could be a little more enhanced, i even said before “but not a big deal”, so you really shouldn’t take my post before that seriously, it was all a preference, you don’t always have to agree, btw most of the time i was talking about gojo’s unblindfold design, not him with his blindfold on which mappa did good on.

Im not taking your comment seriously, Im was showing other point of vuew. But that was Im saying to you. The art of the manga in KnY is not good for the studio follow and this is why have corrections not "improviments".

MAPPA not "copy" the manga. They making the art with a style that remember the manga but have differences.

They combined the original style with the style of character designer and generate something original like Gojō's face there is a bit diferent but at the same time they respect the original style.

The art of JJK in the manga not have many errors like KnY and that is why MAPPA follow the art.

The characther design in Gojō unblindfold fit with the correct proportions of your face in Gojō blindfolf design.

In the manga the two designs not fit well ... He look much younger than he is suposed to be and the prorpotions of your face not fit with the previous design in manga.

The segment in art style of MAPPA is correct and acuracced.

Ufotable and Kyo Ani have different styles, ufotable don't improviment or correct so much that you think the example of this is Fate Series.

Kyo Ani improve becouse they make one anime per year, so ... They invest the maximum of the studio and they have so much time ... You think if they not have time the char design will be that level?! No.
Nov 14, 2020 6:19 AM

Dec 2012
As much as I like Gojo, his presence does a disservice to the story because he makes it too easy. I bet he's gonna get sealed for this reason.
Albi-kunNov 14, 2020 7:09 AM
Nov 14, 2020 7:07 AM
Aug 2020
z7ProSpyce said:
Ofcool2947 said:

Obviously they can’t fix the appearance since the anime is complete, what i meant is throughout the season, i’m hoping mappa did improved the character designs, Go ahead and compare gojo’s unblindfold appearance, especially when he does his unlimited void domain, compare gojo’s unblindfold design from the manga and then to the anime (MAPPA), and then compare tanjiro’s design from the manga to the anime (Ufotable), one studio clearly enhances the design and the other copies it from the manga with little to no enhance. Gojo’s unblindfold appearance from the manga looks sharper but the anime looks, ok but could be a little more enhanced, i even said before “but not a big deal”, so you really shouldn’t take my post before that seriously, it was all a preference, you don’t always have to agree, btw most of the time i was talking about gojo’s unblindfold design, not him with his blindfold on which mappa did good on.

Im not taking your comment seriously, Im was showing other point of vuew. But that was Im saying to you. The art of the manga in KnY is not good for the studio follow and this is why have corrections not "improviments".

MAPPA not "copy" the manga. They making the art with a style that remember the manga but have differences.

They combined the original style with the style of character designer and generate something original like Gojō's face there is a bit diferent but at the same time they respect the original style.

The art of JJK in the manga not have many errors like KnY and that is why MAPPA follow the art.

The characther design in Gojō unblindfold fit with the correct proportions of your face in Gojō blindfolf design.

In the manga the two designs not fit well ... He look much younger than he is suposed to be and the prorpotions of your face not fit with the previous design in manga.

The segment in art style of MAPPA is correct and acuracced.

Ufotable and Kyo Ani have different styles, ufotable don't improviment or correct so much that you think the example of this is Fate Series.

Kyo Ani improve becouse they make one anime per year, so ... They invest the maximum of the studio and they have so much time ... You think if they not have time the char design will be that level?! No.

“I’m not taking your comment seriously” then you didn’t get the point of my comment, “in the manga the two designs not fit well... He look much younger than he is supposed to be and the proportions of your face not with the previous design in manga.”

Buddy c’mon this is anime not real life, trying to add “realistic” features? you really think in “anime” you need to have “proportions” to fix your face, gojo’s face from the manga was perfectly fine to copy and paste into the anime, if the studio copied gojo’s unblindfold appearance and added sharper details, that would look perfect but they barely did that and he looked plain, it’s not bad but it didn’t have the same feel as compared to the manga’s design, bit of a downgrade.

https://imgur.com/a/yFVlNDn

Idc about kyo ani nor the fate series, wasn’t the point i made, i’m specifically talking about the ufotable team that did the KNY manga, that team adapted the characters from the manga and enhanced them, basically improved since the art from KnY looks weird, literally mappa can do the same with JJK, and since the art of jjk doesn’t have as many errors as KnY, i don’t see why enhancing the characters designs would be hard for mappa, if the manga artwork is there, they can make gojo unblindfold design look sharper.

Kyo ani is different from mappa, they take their time doing animes while mappa tries to grab a bunch of animes are tries to adapt all of them in 1 year like freaks, not saying it’s bad but it could affect their production, but if this is the reason on why mappa isn’t making the character design details more sharper, then i’ll just pretend they did better for the future.
Ofcool2947Nov 14, 2020 9:45 PM
Nov 14, 2020 7:18 AM
May 2019
Levi who ?
We say gojo sehseiiii
Nov 14, 2020 7:30 AM

Dec 2018
I agree with people who think others get excited too quickly, but you can't complain about bad story if we have only seven 20 minutes episodes, in shounens you have to focus on building a lot of things in the universe, and there's no chance that the storyline is awesome after 7 episodes.
Nov 14, 2020 7:46 AM

Apr 2012
Holy fcking shit, this episode was a blast!!! A great transition episode with that superb animation + progress of events + villain reveal + Gojou's domain (and eyes ♥) reveal and of course, goal-setting for the students. The placement of comedy reminds me of FMA:B so I know it's a hit-or-miss --- it's definitely a hit for me though XD LOL at Itadori's "Gomen, uso, he-ru-pu!"
Nov 14, 2020 7:57 AM

May 2015
Lmao, people always have the most retarded criticisms for shounens. Like I'm losing brain cells reading some of these replies.

Nov 14, 2020 8:16 AM

Jun 2020
INDEED

ttcchen said:

for those of y'all wonder this is Gojo's face reveal in the manga:

damn, every time i see the manga panels, it makes me want to read it, the art is stunning!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Nov 14, 2020 8:20 AM
Dec 2012
YorukaWaifu said:
Good animation, shit story and characters as always. Kimetsu no Yaiba 2.0.

This is anime nowadays, why would they think about making a good story, when you can throw two or three sakuga scenes every episode and people starts screaming AOTY like robots?
This is fandom nowadays, when you can throw a decent story and people start screaming its shit and overrated just to feel special. Imagine living in a world where someone favorites shit like SAO, Haruhi Suzumiya and To LOVE-Ru but bashes on one of WSJs current best series for appeal to popularity lmao.
Nov 14, 2020 8:33 AM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
When Gojou-sensei said "you're weak", that sent chills down my spine as he smiled. But man, he is gorgeous.
Nov 14, 2020 8:35 AM
Dec 2012
Kimurah said:
Sourire said:
MAPPA doing based work for JJK. Gojou is so OP haha. And no you cant compare it to Demon Slayer episode 19 for many reasons, mainly because the fight was super dull in the manga and enhanced by Ufotable who are from another planet.
Just drop the show. You clearly dont like shounen tropes, why forcefeed yourself something you dislike? At least there’s no Zenitsu type character that makes episodes completely unbearable to watch.

I'll take Zenitsu any day of the week, at least some of the other characters in KnY played the straightman role. In this show, every single character is a full clothed nose honking clown.

And if you feel so emotionally broken because people express their disent on any series, you should look elsewhere. Discussion boards weren't created as worshipping sanctuaries where criticism is considered heressy. I'll even use your own words on you, why forcefeed yourself to read comments you obviously dislike?

The false equivalence and disingenuity behind this comment is so strong that I am not surprised that even the pfp reminds me of Simon Cowell making an over acted pretentious reaction.
Nov 14, 2020 8:42 AM
Apr 2018
=> In this episode, we get to know more about "Domain Expansion".

- "An unregistered special-grade?"
- "Infinity exists everywhere."
- 09:26 "I'm going to teach you about the pinnacle of jujutsu battles, Domain Expansion."
- 14:25 "Domain Expansion: Infinite Void."
- 18:20 "So cursed spirits of that level are forming a faction now?"

So, GOJOU sensei suggested the training schedule for YUUJI-kun.
Nov 14, 2020 8:49 AM

Nov 2017
Best eps so far with epic unlimited void!!

Nov 14, 2020 8:49 AM

Dec 2015
Honestly, the only scene this episode actually made me feel something was the LOTR reference. Other than that it was pretty ok. The screenwriting definitely isn't as bad as The God of Highschool, but so far it's certainly uninteresting. Nothing in this episode made me care about the characters or what will be some of the future events.
Nov 14, 2020 8:50 AM

Mar 2020
An incredible episode, Gojou is incredibly strong and beautiful without eye protection.
Did Sukuna see the Domain of Gojou? I thought Sukuna would show up on the spot.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 14, 2020 8:56 AM

Jul 2016
Good episode but god am I worried for the future of the anime and its powerscaling, guess we will see mc shooting planets at baddies later and stopping time.

Albi-kun said:
As much as I like Gojo, his presence does a disservice to the story because he makes it too easy. I bet he's gonna get sealed for this reason.
Yeah I completely agree with you.
Nov 14, 2020 8:58 AM
Jul 2009
Hero_Luka said:
Good episode but god am I worried for the future of the anime and its powerscaling, guess we will see mc shooting planets at baddies later and stopping time.

No worries, Gojo is the top of the Jujutsu world and still is as of the newest arc in the manga. Gojo is pretty much how you write OP character without being boring
Nov 14, 2020 9:02 AM

Jul 2016
Btw I heard this gets better later on and how many said it starts off generic but changes from that, is it really true? Because that's my main reason why I keep watching it, otherwhise its just kinda average for me, since I usually like stuff with some substance instead of mainly just being action.
Nov 14, 2020 9:06 AM
Dec 2012
Hero_Luka said:
Btw I heard this gets better later on and how many said it starts off generic but changes from that, is it really true? Because that's my main reason why I keep watching it, otherwhise its just kinda average for me, since I usually like stuff with some substance instead of mainly just being action.

Its definetely not generic as in Bleach or DB type shonen. I say it does get better, although there is definetely some elements that some people can find off putting, IE it can use gritty/cruel shock factor writing every so often/not rarely.
Nov 14, 2020 9:07 AM
Jul 2009
Hero_Luka said:

Yes, it is. The next arc is where the story goes into gear. We will get a great development

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
Koito91Dec 13, 2020 7:11 AM
Nov 14, 2020 9:08 AM

Jul 2016
DSA-7 said:
Hero_Luka said:

Its definetely not generic as in Bleach or DB type shonen. I say it does get better, although there is definetely some elements that some people can find off putting, IE it can use gritty/cruel shock factor writing every so often/not rarely.

Cruel shock factor writing sounds good to me lol, I prefer that over NOBODY DIES EVER like almost every shounen.
Nov 14, 2020 9:09 AM
Dec 2012
Hero_Luka said:
DSA-7 said:

Cruel shock factor writing sounds good to me lol, I prefer that over NOBODY DIES EVER like almost every shounen.
I can spoil that at least more relevant characters than there is fingers on my hand have died in just 130 chapters so far lol.
Nov 14, 2020 9:09 AM

Dec 2016
Koshi_Inaba said:
Hero_Luka said:

Yes, it is. The next arc is where the story goes into gear. We will get a great development

So rather than use arguments to defend the poor and rushed current events you feel the need to spoil other peeps on what's to come? Tsk tsk tsk

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post & Removed quote of deleted post.
Koito91Dec 13, 2020 7:14 AM
Nov 14, 2020 9:13 AM

Jul 2016
Kimurah said:
Koshi_Inaba said:

So rather than use arguments to defend the poor and rushed current events you feel the need to spoil other peeps on what's to come? Tsk tsk tsk

I for one dont find it to be that much of a spoiler.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
Koito91Dec 13, 2020 7:15 AM
Nov 14, 2020 9:18 AM

Dec 2016
DSA-7 said:
Hero_Luka said:

It's been quite a generic battle shonen so far, power scaling characters, training arcs, buildings being destroyed as colateral, a bigger menace that hides in the shadows, a heroic main character and lazy but standard cinematography. You can claim that it will get better but so far it's the most basic battle shonen with superior animation

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
Koito91Dec 13, 2020 7:09 AM
Nov 14, 2020 9:38 AM

May 2018
Ok now that was a great soccer 'match'

poor volcano head going through the last 30 minutes of 2001: A Space Odyssey
ByniavoNov 14, 2020 11:38 AM
Nov 14, 2020 9:38 AM
Jul 2016
Kimurah said:
aciicalip0abed said:

This one is better than KnY for me personally, cause actually this thing has a little bit of AoT feeling if u read the manga (i am a manga reader). This thing is more confusing and more entertaining than KnY cause u can't really expect anything that much, yuji's dead in ep 5, sukuna is a dictator and force his ideals to anyone he kills everyone if he wants to(he is really an evil antagonist), gojo want to kill higher ups people really badly lol, a phsycological theme that's actually there but got covered by the flashy fights, a consequences if someone doing wrong things apply in this manga and again not much boobs involved which is a big plus for me lol, i am a girl don't judge me. And for me, even the manga is still little bit confusing (i kinda read it over and over and i am kinda dumb now lol), gege akutami is an absurd writer i would say, and he/she has inspiration from older shonen series so it's expected if u feel like this one has similarity to the older one. I mean lots of shonen stories like this these days, what do you expect? if u really can endure it little bit longer u maybe would like it, but u have ur own personal preferences so...

I'm not OP, but I don't see why shouldn't I make a reply to your paragraph.

To me, Jujutsu Kaisen feels like a souless show with amazing sakuga and nothing more. It's like an old NY cop stereotype "shoot first ask questions later" let everything happen, from a convoluted fighting system that will be explained in large infodumps after the main protagonists have beaten up the baddies. Gojou being this overpowered early on (an unntouchable god with teleporting skills) feels like a bad parody of an already parody title like last season's Misfit Academy.

The psychological themes (if there are any at all) aren't not only buried by nonsensical fights, but also the jarring and dumb 12 year old humor that makes any stakes at all feel completely pointless.

I am a guy and fanservice can be whaetever as long as it's not obnoxiously put in my face for cheap laughs or plain tititlation (like Fire Force). But in my long experience with fans, it's always those who have nothing else to brag about their show, and use "the lack of fanservice" as their last argument to make a show look like it's an added feature.

Calling this show "souless" is a joke, when is one of the shonens with most personality and style that have came out recently, especially regarding themes and power system. This series unlike many others is more "show" rather than "telling", this fight in particular was basically a power exposition turned into the fight itself, which is a wise choice, since we get to know why Gojo is considered the strongest sorcerer and why everyone is afraid of him, all while teachin us how his powers work and an a great addition to Yuujis lessons, plus an overall understanding in how the whole power system is, while setting up the main antagonists and their future moves from now on. All compacted in an austanding audiovisual experience. This is much better than filling episodes with info dumps about characters just talking and talking while not showing anything or pulling a random flashback to back up some shit.

Comedy first and foremost is completely subjetive, and i cant understand how in the living world you can talk shit about the humor when you have shows like Demon Slayer in high regard, which is a show with a polemic sence of humor, with infamous characters like Zenitsu and Inosuke being so one note and over the top even in the most dire situations, and the same with the Hashiras. Not to mention the Nezuko waifu bait. You talk about there is a lack about "voice of the reason" but characters like Megumi has always been there since the beggining calling everyone out for their foolishness.

What nosencial fights? every fight so far have had a reason why they happened, and there have been clearly stakes, specially in the fight from episode 1, Yuuji being destroyed by the womb curse in episode 4 before Sukuna takes over, and Sukuna ragdolling Megumi through the city. The only ones that dont have stakes are the ones where Gojo is involved because he is simply Jesus and he can toy with his oponents however he wants, and even these moments have a lot to offer. The same with the psychological aspects, especially from Yuujis character and Megumis character and their ideals being challenged through the series, and going to be more important later on, just because they had commedy to some moments doesnt mean they ruin it. If anything this series works little bit like Mob Psycho 100 in these aspects.

Nov 14, 2020 9:42 AM

Sep 2017
With the power of divergent series, Gojou will never be defeated.
ProofByColorNov 14, 2020 1:59 PM
Nov 14, 2020 9:47 AM

Mar 2015
Bruh Gojou just took off his blindfold how did he got so pretty suddenly?!

I liked the skit at the end, always funny to see the villains act like dorks.
Nov 14, 2020 10:04 AM

Jul 2012
Pretty awesome fight, with this pacing when it comes to these, we should be ending this anime with the
Nov 14, 2020 11:05 AM
Sep 2020
aciicalip0abed said:
YorukaWaifu said:

This is anime nowadays, why would they think about making a good story, when you can throw two or three sakuga scenes every episode and people starts screaming AOTY like robots?

This one is better than KnY for me personally, cause actually this thing has a little bit of AoT feeling if u read the manga (i am a manga reader). This thing is more confusing and more entertaining than KnY cause u can't really expect anything that much, yuji's dead in ep 5, sukuna is a dictator and force his ideals to anyone he kills everyone if he wants to(he is really an evil antagonist), gojo want to kill higher ups people really badly lol, a phsycological theme that's actually there but got covered by the flashy fights, a consequences if someone doing wrong things apply in this manga and again not much boobs involved which is a big plus for me lol, i am a girl don't judge me. And for me, even the manga is still little bit confusing (i kinda read it over and over and i am kinda dumb now lol), gege akutami is an absurd writer i would say, and he/she has inspiration from older shonen series so it's expected if u feel like this one has similarity to the older one. I mean lots of shonen stories like this these days, what do you expect? if u really can endure it little bit longer u maybe would like it, but u have ur own personal preferences so...
Dude ur whole favorites list is spammed with JJK show a little less bias next time.
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!
Nov 14, 2020 11:14 AM
Oct 2020
Blue_Maroon said:
z7ProSpyce said:

Man, the CGI lava was not a another level but is good. I don't see nothing bad, i think that you confused becouse of the Toon Shaders and the colorization.

If I didn’t have the context, I never would have guessed that it was lava. It looked like how I imagine lava would look like in something like “Handshakers”, which is not a good thing. I still liked the episode, but that doesn’t mean I have to like everything about it.

Sorry but ...

I think this is obviously lava lol.

Im not saying that you have to like everything lol.

The fact is that you said that CGI of lava was bad but ... was not bad.

The fact is that the CGI of lava was used correctly in tecnical terms.

I think you want to say is that the direction of Seong-Hu Park in that scene was confused (for you).
Nov 14, 2020 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
Marinate1016 said:
Dawggg, that Gojou fight was insane, MAPPA just keep blessing us this year. This ep was literally just a Gojou flex and I love it. Goodwill arc should start next episode and that’s where JJK will really start to deserve the hype. Can’t wait.
no we still have the Junpei arc to go through before the Goodwill event arc
Nov 14, 2020 11:30 AM

Aug 2008
uhhhh Gojou-sensei! The big reveal! He did seem a touch effeminate but I am digging it. I love how this shows is all big explosions, life & death fights and then paired with loads of fun bits and jokes. Very satisfying to watch so far. Will be interesting to see if they can keep this up without it getting boring but the foreshadowing from the end of the last episode was certainly worth it. Excellent episode. The football bit at the end... priceless. xD
Nov 14, 2020 12:25 PM
Sep 2020
omar_el_azzouzi said:
Marinate1016 said:
Dawggg, that Gojou fight was insane, MAPPA just keep blessing us this year. This ep was literally just a Gojou flex and I love it. Goodwill arc should start next episode and that’s where JJK will really start to deserve the hype. Can’t wait.
no we still have the Junpei arc to go through before the Goodwill event arc
Jujutsu doesn’t deserve the hype it’s just another generic battle Shonen with a few twists.
FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!
Nov 14, 2020 12:30 PM

Jun 2019
z7ProSpyce said:
Blue_Maroon said:

If I didn’t have the context, I never would have guessed that it was lava. It looked like how I imagine lava would look like in something like “Handshakers”, which is not a good thing. I still liked the episode, but that doesn’t mean I have to like everything about it.

Sorry but ...

I think this is obviously lava lol.

Im not saying that you have to like everything lol.

The fact is that you said that CGI of lava was bad but ... was not bad.

The fact is that the CGI of lava was used correctly in tecnical terms.

I think you want to say is that the direction of Seong-Hu Park in that scene was confused (for you).

It had nothing to do with the direction. Like I said, it is because the lava was shown in the Volcanic Domain that I knew it was lava, but it did not look like lava to me. It was obviously done in CGI to save on costs, since it looked the worst while in the background. The lava that the curse shot out of his head looked good, but the CGI lava in the Domain looked like poorly compositioned water. You can think that it looks good, but it stuck out like a sore thumb to me.
Nov 14, 2020 12:51 PM
Jan 2018
Satoru just reminds me of Kakashi with a mask on his eyes instead of over his mouth but even more OP. Also, this man has the face of angel. Thanking the creators for making him so beautiful. Anyways, the fact that the fight was one sided the entire time I felt second hand embarrassment for Jogo. When Satoru held hands with Jogo to show him what infinity is and then started beating his ass after made me scream
Nov 14, 2020 12:59 PM

Sep 2018
Jogo's face when Gojo activated his domain was just priceless lmao

It's like he's just going "bruh"
Nov 14, 2020 1:06 PM
Jan 2020
Reading the banter here is honestly entertaining, but I'd personally ignore negative reviews for my own mental health. Don't reply every time 'cause you'll be spreading negative vibes further throughout discussion board. Let ppl be themselves and post their opinion, no matter how "shit" it is for you. They will either continue watching and change their view, or leave it rn, and it's absolutely okay, everyone experiences that. Feel like both sides are always too stressed....
jerryjoonieNov 14, 2020 1:11 PM
Nov 14, 2020 1:08 PM

Jul 2015
ProofByColor said:
With the power of divergent series, Gatou will never be defeated.
haha you can say that again
Nov 14, 2020 1:18 PM
May 2019
This episode was AWESOME!

I take my last post's comment back. Gojo's power is really well demonstraded, it's not a rush decision to call him the strongest exorcist.

And i loved Gojo's looks. So hot.
Nov 14, 2020 1:25 PM
Jul 2016
That was a great episode. Amazing animation (THE CUBES) and the domain expansion ability explained. Looks like a better version of the gengetsu. Also Gojus domain expansion looks like a weaker version of giornos golden experiance requiem.

Looks like it's time for yujis real training to begin!
Nov 14, 2020 1:27 PM

Oct 2017
Funny thing about this anime is the majority of the plot is about showcasing how OP Gojou is and how enemies try very hard to hinder him.

It's like One Punch Man in different format. MC could have been Gojou to begin with, but since he is so op , the fight has to be done by other weaklings so the story can go anywhere.
Nov 14, 2020 1:36 PM

Apr 2020
Joei-12 said:
Who the hell within the nine circles of hell, could come up with the great idea that Mahito would have to sound like a Trap-Shota.

this is absolutely annoying and irritating

its quite valid that you didnt like the voice if its not as you imagined it (or whatever) ... but isnt your comment a bit offensive?

also, its just the character's introduction. this seiyuu has different nuances in all the jobs he did. i like this "first" high-pitched voice, in my opinion, but i dont think he's going to use the same tones for every situation
Nov 14, 2020 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
I feel like discussing animation quality is useless at this point. Studio MAPPA did an excellent job as per usual on this episode. Feels like it cant get any better than this but I'm sure I'll be proven wrong very soon. Now when it comes to story, It seems pretty average so far. Nothing too complex/interesting to me. I liked the deep dive into the concept of Domain Expansions & I hope they include more high level concepts like that in the future. I'm sure the story will pick up very soon & I cant wait, just hope it doesn't stay too superficial/generic.

interested to see where the series goes from here.
Nov 14, 2020 3:13 PM
Sep 2018
Loved to see an anime version of The Lord of The Rings.
Nov 14, 2020 3:14 PM

Oct 2019
those eyes.. those god damn eyes
Nov 14, 2020 3:21 PM

Feb 2015
Huh, so he is Kakashi after all :D

Jougo was kinda lame, his design is increadibly goofy and his powers were pretty unoriginal too - but I enjoyed the evil guys plaing football with his head lmao. Hanami looks cool tho & I'm really interested in his(?) powers... flower power for the win :D
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Nov 14, 2020 3:38 PM

Jun 2014
If you werent watching this with high quality headphones, go rewatch the meeting between the cursed spirits on the beach; the final scene -- background noise had some pretty damn low bass. Probably the lowest pitched sound ive ever heard my headphones register.
Nov 14, 2020 3:46 PM

Apr 2019
YorukaWaifu said:

my thoughts exactly, well, it's still fun to watch I guess.

Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 👑 Jujutsu Kaisen Character Ranking 👑 ( 1 2 3 )

nirererin - Sep 22

103 by wazalol »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2021

252 by Gator »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

233 by Gator »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 15, 2021

248 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

283 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 2:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.