Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2020 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I love how Gojou made Mogo looked like a fool this episode. Like he actually stood a chance but once Gojou got even a bit serious, he got his ass kicked. Glad to see Jogo getting what he deserved especially after what he did to the people in the restaurant from the previous episode.

The studio did a solid job with making this episode feel thrilling imo. Gojou's skills really are on another level.

Nov 13, 2020 8:58 AM

Apr 2020
Yoo, Gojou's battle against Jogo was epic! Gojou is very strong, and also fast, and i really like the soundtrack.

Damn !!! Finally Gojou opened his blindfold, his eyes are blue and charming, Jogo is too easy for Gojou!

This episode was crazy!
Nov 13, 2020 9:09 AM
Apr 2020
All hail MAPPA. I can't believe it. They did really some amazing job, they did this scene justice. The animation is far better.

Thanks to god Attack on titan final season will be in their hand.

I have only full hope.
Nov 13, 2020 9:37 AM

Nov 2016
Jfl @ everyone who's thinking this doesn't have a shot at anime of the year.

My man Satoru made light work of our new jobberJougo, seriously badass and equally brutal for the latter. Pretty awesome stuff for such a small-scale encounter.

Unlimited Void/5

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 13, 2020 9:38 AM

Jan 2018
Amazing, as always.

BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Nov 13, 2020 9:39 AM
Jul 2018
Good animation, shit story and characters as always. Kimetsu no Yaiba 2.0.

This is anime nowadays, why would they think about making a good story, when you can throw two or three sakuga scenes every episode and people starts screaming AOTY like robots?
Nov 13, 2020 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
I loved Gojou's domain expansion and his REAL FACE! Animation also super top-notch. No doubt one of best anime episodes :D
Nov 13, 2020 9:51 AM
Jan 2020
We feasting tonight jjk nation!!
Nov 13, 2020 9:51 AM
Jul 2009
YorukaWaifu said:

This is anime nowadays, why would they think about making a good story, when you can throw two or three sakuga scenes every episode and people starts screaming AOTY like robots?

Meh, you're gonna keep bitching the same thing every episode? Just drop it if you don't like it. Too many machosist in this forum
Koshi_InabaNov 13, 2020 9:55 AM
Nov 13, 2020 10:00 AM
Jul 2020
YorukaWaifu said:

keep bitching, don't like it ya drop it. simple.
Nov 13, 2020 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
YorukaWaifu said:

Do you feel happy bitching on anime which has barely started
Nov 13, 2020 10:48 AM

Mar 2016
The episode that fans have been hyping up and said will be comparable to kny's 19th. I think that's too far fetched as there are more factors in play with kny's boom
. But it's the usual treatment for upcoming shonen titles, getting compared to it's older bros.

Aside of that, this episode is great. Gojo's a pretty boy almost like Inosuke's situation. The domain expansion is glorious, and he totally bully the hell out of that volcano guy. But for the villain to escape, i think gojo who proclaimed himself as the strongest, might be a bit too careless here or he was in cahoot with the curses gang?

Interesting development overall. Gonna tune in next week for sure.
Nov 13, 2020 11:11 AM

Apr 2019
Wow that was a really good episode. MAPPA is killing it!

Nov 13, 2020 11:12 AM

Aug 2020
Yes!!! Today's feast was so good! Gojo honestly exceeded my expectations with his power level, I thought the curse would clap him so fast. Also they somehow managed to add comedy in this serious episode. Please tell me i'm not the only one who watches the little scenes at the end LMAO.

Mod edit: Added spoiler tags for multiple screenshots.
KuuroNov 17, 2020 3:09 AM
Nov 13, 2020 11:14 AM

Feb 2019
FMmatron said:

My man Satoru made light work of our new jobberJougo, seriously badass and equally brutal for the latter. Pretty awesome stuff for such a small-scale encounter.

Unlimited Void/5

It doesn’t because Mahouka and Re:Zero clear.
Nov 13, 2020 11:14 AM

Oct 2019
Yeap its exatcly as i thought it would be...Jujutsu kaisen is the best new anime of 2020 Glad we got something as good as that this year
Nov 13, 2020 11:15 AM

Jul 2017
Much better than last week's episode in terms of entertainment for me despite me still not caring whatsoever for the story and characters, and it did look good visually from MAPPA again. Gojou removing the mask and showing his eyes would be a more hyped up moment if there was some actual substance to its writing in there like what they tried to build it up to be.

Still, considering everything, it was an okay episode. Wasn't boring to watch and had nice animation but didn't blow me away/excite me much either.
Nov 13, 2020 11:17 AM

Feb 2019
Dawggg, that Gojou fight was insane, MAPPA just keep blessing us this year. This ep was literally just a Gojou flex and I love it. Goodwill arc should start next episode and that’s where JJK will really start to deserve the hype. Can’t wait.
Nov 13, 2020 11:19 AM
Oct 2016
Hells yeah!!!! Mappa just did this sooooooooo good!!! Gojo vs Jogo is a highlight of the early Jujutsu Kaisen manga so many including myself have been waiting on thus moment to be animated. Have to say they did a great job!! Gojo is probably the best character in the series, or at least the most fun to watch go to work. He's so confident and badass its a blast to see him destroy cursed spirits. This fight against Jogo being the first time we see his Domain. He really cuts loose here and shows Yuji the pinnacle of what Jujutsu really is. Telling Yuji that him along with Megumi and Nobara have to get as strong as that and be able to defeat cursed spirits on that level. Gojo being as causal as possible the entire time made it so much more fun too. You could tell he had things handled but it still was so exhilarating. The animation really flexed looking fantastic. Especially when Gojo summoned his Domain, that was great. Yuji seeing just what makes Gojo the strongest there is. We also got a great tease to who the big bad is and the workings of the villains. Next episode will bring another badass character I cannot wait to see animated.
Nov 13, 2020 11:21 AM
Oct 2016
Marinate1016 said:
Dawggg, that Gojou fight was insane, MAPPA just keep blessing us this year. This ep was literally just a Gojou flex and I love it. Goodwill arc should start next episode and that’s where JJK will really start to deserve the hype. Can’t wait.

Nah there's another arc before the goodwill event.

Spoiler tag added
CareBearNov 13, 2020 11:00 PM
Nov 13, 2020 11:21 AM

Jul 2019
This episode was great, very well directed and animated, the first part of the fight was mostly animated by the actual director, seong oh park, he is easily one of the best action directors today and a blessing to this anime! It really shows how much of a great team this anime has (besides the photography which is extremely inconsistent)
Gojo is certainly a badass, and i do find his powers very interesting and unique (well the whole concept of domains is too), and dam those eyes, it was hot because of the lava but dam gojo was the hottest thing there.
Nov 13, 2020 11:23 AM

Jul 2017
Gojou-sensei IS READY TO KILL, and more than being an OP badass teacher, HE IS FULL OF SUS, SMUG AND STYLE!

The fight against the cursed spirit Mt. Fuji head Jougo was "God of High School" levels of GODDAMN SPECTACULAR, and who to thank than the director himself, Park Seong-Ho for directing this episode, MAPPA is the studio that keeps on giving its animation flex.

Domain Expansion, a new power for Yuuji to master, and a learning point for the trio of students, and it's not a surprise that Gojou-sensei can teach anywhere and everywhere, BECAUSE HE CAN. The mask reveal to those luscious eyes of ABSOLUTE POWER, WOW.

Yuuji being lost in that whole flower Jujutsu scenery, I JUST LAUGHED HARD, NO REGRETS. But the cursed spirit faction with more and more stronger spirits, get ready for them Yuuji and Co.!

To end things on a funny note, the cursed spirits playing football with Jougo's head...I JUST CAN'T, IT'S TOO HILARIOUS!

And yeah, this episode's SSS-class-tier animation would've matched Kimetsu no Yaiba's Episode 19.
KANLen09Nov 13, 2020 11:52 AM
Nov 13, 2020 11:26 AM

Jan 2009
so Gojo can manipulate space in an infinite manner eh thats freaking cool he can even use warp or wormhole shortcuts thats how fast he can be

maybe Gojo can use black holes too

this domain expansion is like the reality marble on Fate Stay Night

Nov 13, 2020 11:28 AM

Nov 2016
Marinate1016 said:
FMmatron said:

Unlimited Void/5

It doesn’t because Mahouka and Re:Zero clear.

Personally I never count sequels,but woah man, Mahouka?

I don't wanna be that guy, but really? Like, are you for real?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 13, 2020 11:28 AM
Dec 2019
Finally got to see His eyes and it was really..oh...I can't describe in words anymore UwU. I really liked the fight scenes and that floral Animation looked amazing!! Really enjoying this series.
Nov 13, 2020 11:30 AM
Jul 2009
Finally Mahito and Todo, can't wait for the VS Mahito arc. Also, Infinity Void animated was freaking awesome
Nov 13, 2020 11:33 AM

Oct 2019
Sensei has beautiful eyes but with his white hair he looks gay lmao
BOŽE ČUVAJ HRVATSKU
Nov 13, 2020 11:33 AM

Sep 2017
Finally they revealed Gojou's eyes,they did a good job with their domain expansion as well.Glad MAPPA is enjoying animating this and I hope the'll do the same with AOT.
The remake of Berserk is a mistake.
Nov 13, 2020 11:34 AM
Oct 2018
Gojou has such beautiful eyes I just wanna lose myself in their ocean-blue feminine allure
Nov 13, 2020 11:34 AM
Nov 2020
YorukaWaifu said:

lmao you sound upset
Nov 13, 2020 11:35 AM
Jul 2020
gojo got dem gay eyes and lips, so freaking happy for the millionth time that they animated this manga.

amazing episode, can't wait for the next
Nov 13, 2020 11:36 AM

May 2020
Didn't know captain magma squidward will be fighting gojo but that was epic
Nov 13, 2020 11:36 AM
Sep 2020
The Fight was great I love how Satoru didn’t even use his full power. The animation in this episode was better than I expected actually I mean it’s becoming main steam so of course it would have great animation. Satoru is definitely is OP and I saw Mahito and the end so can’t wait for that! I really liked the Juju Stroll I think it was A captain Tsubasa Reference I don’t know I can be wrong any way I’d rate this episode an 8/10 bc I’m waiting for a 10/10 one!
Nov 13, 2020 11:37 AM

Dec 2014
Epic episode, Satoru asserting dominance, true badass.

Satoru's abilities are very interesting and of course they seem crazy OP. Basically nothing can hit because as things start to come towards him they essentially reach the infinite barrier between him and the attack. They slow down to a crawl and basically never reach him.

I'm not sure I understand Unlimited Void as correctly, but it sounds like it's basically a space where they are shown everything, but because you are shown everything, it never ends. So you're basically left in a position where you're still trying to process everything and can never perceive the end. It's like an endless loading screen?

I'm curious what this cursed spirits alliance's plans are for "sealing" Satoru. It sounds like they don't intend to fight him head on and from the looks of it, they probably can't. I'm curious at what level Sukuna is capable of matching Satoru.

Excited for more Yuuji training.

Top tier production for this episode, action sequences were crazy good.
Nov 13, 2020 11:37 AM

Jun 2014
I knew Gojou was going to reveal the badassery that's hidden beneath his usually goofy demeanor, and once he got even just slightly serious it didn't disappoint. Tbh since he always has his eyes covered, I thought they were going to look super crazy but they looked relatively normal lol. He made light work of Jougo, overall this was a great episode.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 13, 2020 11:38 AM
Oct 2020
Yo the eyes look so nice. This is just like Kakashi fight with Zabuza Sharigan reveal.
Friend Request?

Nov 13, 2020 11:39 AM
Jul 2020
crotaku15 said:

seriously, he be reminding me of Victor
Nov 13, 2020 11:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is what I call a great Gojou episode, it was so satisfying to see him destroying Jogo haha, and we even saw his eyes, that's nice, they really did football with Jogo's head at the end lol
Nov 13, 2020 11:44 AM

Sep 2019
Fighting scenes were great as always, I’m still amazed by the animation. Gojou’s eyes are really beautiful.
Nov 13, 2020 11:47 AM
May 2019
yeaaahh about this episode... meh.
Nov 13, 2020 11:47 AM

Jul 2017
damn was about to say Gotou looks like he has some lipstick on, but after seeing those eyes have to say he looks fabulous
Nov 13, 2020 11:50 AM

Apr 2014
Man. I knew that Gojou was hinted to be strong. But dear me of all life given to me. The guy looked like he did not even need to try to even win the fight. Did Gojou even get serious at all? Like wow.
Nov 13, 2020 11:51 AM

Jan 2009
if the power of Gojo follows Einsteins general relativity should he manipulate time too? you know spacetime control but whatever this is fiction anyway so its not realistic
Nov 13, 2020 11:54 AM
Aug 2019
Damn Gojou looking pretty with those eyes. Animation this episode was beautiful.

Nov 13, 2020 11:54 AM

Jul 2013
Aryale said:
crotaku15 said:

seriously, he be reminding me of Victor

yo i thought i was the only one thinking that lmao

it's light hair + light blue/teal eyes + long eyelashes combo
tho Gojo's eyes legit look like gems...
Nov 13, 2020 11:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm the ambush really pulled up the big guns from the start. Gojou's method of dealing with the ambusher sure was funny like he's admonishing a child for a minor mistake. As ever the counterattack sure was brutally satisfying. Hmm so domains are separate dimensions that demons can summon huh pretty neat trick. Gojou's simplified explanation via the usage of old style RPG roles though sure was funny. Quite the surprise to see Gojou reveal his face and counter the domain with his own. Fight fire with fire huh. Too bad that we couldn't finish volcano head off. But looks like the enemy are planning something big pretty soon. As ever an excellent ep with top notch combat paired with lore expansion and plot development.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2020 12:01 PM

Jan 2009
Gojo cannot be sealed by that prison prism shit they are talking about then since he can manipulate space so that means he can just teleport or make wormhole or portal to get out of that dimensional prison
Nov 13, 2020 12:02 PM

Aug 2013
Gojou was OP af, like seriously. No wonder they want to seal him.

I'm looking forward to more Itadori training.

Nov 13, 2020 12:05 PM

Apr 2020
Lol, even some of the smaller fights in KnY were much better executed than this. Fail to see the hype as this show doesn't care about decently building anything up, it just feels like random shit thrown together. Still a good watch but meh.
Nov 13, 2020 12:05 PM

Feb 2016
I was giving up on this anime, but this episode fought well. So, whose domain expansion is the strongest? We will keep watching.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

637 by Gingko »»
Yesterday, 2:39 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

351 by Hater-chan »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

344 by Alciefer »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

228 by mikejimamadara »»
Apr 13, 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.