Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jan 13, 2021 11:02 PM

Jun 2020
Steins;gate and jojo's with jojo having some of the most entertaining fanbases, i mean u get an experience from the fanbase alone apart from the show in itself. That's dope.
Jan 13, 2021 11:05 PM

Nov 2018
Aardwolf94 said:
rometrache said:

i dont think youve seen the bnha fanbase on instagram. hooooly shit. look in any comment section and people are just talking about ships, if you disagree in the slightest theyll go off and tell you to kill yourself. its sickening

Yeah BNHA's fandom is crazy and way to obsessed with ships

FUJOSHIS RUIN EVERYTHING !!!
To be honest, at times, I'm kinda ashamed of calling myself a BNHA fan because of these rotten women (aka fujoshi in Japanese) and their bullshit.
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥
Jan 13, 2021 11:06 PM

Nov 2020
I think like all fanbases have good AND haters .. we are normal people so who can tell

Jan 13, 2021 11:17 PM
Jul 2018
i haven't seen gintama but what i have seen from far feels like a very chill fanbase.
Jan 13, 2021 11:27 PM
Aug 2018
Gintama fandom. They are chill because they know that not everybody would understand the anime so they are not forcing people to watch the show. Jojo and HxH fandom are chill too I think but sometimes they're kinda annoying. Well I mean, every fanbase always has that toxic person.
Jan 13, 2021 11:35 PM

Jul 2013
Gintama is the most obnoxious.

AOT is the most toxic.

JJBA is the most crazy, in a good way.

OP is the friendliest.

HXH is the most depressed.

BNHA is the goofiest, bordering on dumbest.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Jan 13, 2021 11:36 PM

Jan 2017
Definitely not AOT and FMA

30 character limit
30 character limit
30 character limit
Jan 14, 2021 11:14 AM

Sep 2014
TheHokage2410 said:
Hrybami said:

Honest question: Is MHA fanbase really that toxic? At least here on MAL I hardly see any MHA fan and the amount of toxicity they need to surpass to other anime fandom is really impressive. I see a lot of hate toward MHA fans and very rarely the other way around.
They think that their anime is the asteroid thing to hit the planet earth and its the best, oh and they ship a lot of characters, a lot.

I don't find them as obnoxious as other shounen fandom.
Jan 14, 2021 1:47 PM

May 2020
honestly, Sword Art Online. You can say it's the worst piece of shit ever and they just say that they recognize it's flaws but still like it anyways. Exactly how a fanbase should be
I said with a posed look
Jan 14, 2021 4:33 PM

Mar 2020
I would say Dr stone fanbase. Theyre pretty chill
Jan 15, 2021 1:50 AM

May 2020
Every single popular anime out there has a toxic fanbase. The more popular the show is , the more toxic the fanbase gets. There is no such thing as a show with the "Best Fanbase".
Jan 15, 2021 2:06 AM

Jul 2020
You forgot Sword Art Online Op.It's similar to Fairy tail hatedom too.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 15, 2021 2:24 AM

Aug 2020
Ekopp said:
Hmm this is a hard one but For me FMA, HxH and Fate/Zero are the most chillest fanbases. I've meet some offline and online and while there are some toxic people sure but they're generally pretty cool (in my opinion.)
def not the hunter x hunter fanbase, alot of them r weird especially the chrollo and hisoka fans. But then again i only see that weird stuff on tiktok.
Jan 15, 2021 2:26 AM

Aug 2020
IgorPsc91 said:
Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin and Jojo

Fanbases that are concerned with watching their animes without disturbing other fanbases with "shounen's desconstruction"

PS: I know that there is a rivalry with Naruto and Dragon Ball, but how I'm a fan these two, I think this rivalry especially...idiot
thats a joke right??? i once said on a discord erver that i didnt like aot s3p1 and all the aot fans got annoyed and started saying i have no taste and started being assholes too me even tho most of them have only seen like 3 anime. Yea def not the aot fanbase...
Jan 15, 2021 2:27 AM

Aug 2020
The evangelion fanbase or the trigun fanbase.
Jan 15, 2021 2:49 AM

Jul 2019
I don't know. I don't think there is a good fanbase for a popular anime. The best fanbase probably goes to Kengan Ashura.

I guess JoJo for popular anime
Jan 15, 2021 5:01 AM
Feb 2018
boku no pico fanbase is the best, always recommend that anime to newcomer and make anime community bigger
Jan 15, 2021 5:08 AM

Nov 2020
Rapidrift said:
you are a Man of culture i see.... Agree with the gentlemen.... The Trigun Fanbase Is the Best ever forever... No one gonna reply anything back those who watched Trigun just know that vash says "peace AND love" Trigun fans 4ever

Jan 15, 2021 5:10 AM

Aug 2020
LautaroUwU said:
Rapidrift said:
you are a Man of culture i see.... Agree with the gentlemen.... The Trigun Fanbase Is the Best ever forever... No one gonna reply anything back those who watched Trigun just know that vash says "peace AND love" Trigun fans 4ever
lol "This world is made of love and peace!"
Jan 15, 2021 5:20 AM
Jan 2019
Ekopp said:
Hmm this is a hard one but For me FMA, HxH and Fate/Zero are the most chillest fanbases. I've meet some offline and online and while there are some toxic people sure but they're generally pretty cool (in my opinion.)

Fate/Zero fandom is not chill at all, trust me. You just have to ask them where you should start Fate from and they will start arguing and insulting each other. Also they will claim that they are fate fans, but they will complain about any Fate work apart from Zero, because is not Dark enough
Jan 15, 2021 1:46 PM
Jul 2018
The coolness of Gintama's fanbase is what made me so eager to start watching even though I hate long running shounen, so its got to be gintama
Jan 21, 2021 11:49 AM

Jul 2020
Even though Mob psycho 100 is a big anime they are one of the most chillest fanbases ever

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jan 21, 2021 11:56 AM
Sep 2020
Kaiser-chan said:
joboss995 said:

You mean the one that called any Fate series beside Fate Zero lame because it's not as dark and edgy?

LMAO PLZ WE NEED TO GO BACK TO SAYING THAT. I miss the 2014 days where we would all laugh to “Ransa ga Shinda” lol. But since its coming back :D (btw I know some ppl still say thattt)
Jan 21, 2021 11:58 AM
Sep 2020
ren_moon said:
D.Gray-man, I guess, in fact I don't even know if the series is that popular by now, but at least I don't know obnoxious fans of the series and I like that.

I also like Bleach fanbase, like, they know the series is not a masterpiece at all but they don't give a fuck and are good buds.

Yeah dgm was really popular around 2016 bc of the new season, but then Hallow was apparently horrible and ppl stopped talking abt it. Dgm is still one of my fav animes and childhood animes too :(
Jan 21, 2021 12:02 PM

Oct 2016
I don't think any anime really has a 'best' or 'perfect' fanbase. Everyone has their own taste and sometimes people tend to shit on others because of that taste. Personally I think that people that like "normie" anime will be harassed for enjoying typical anime while people who have 'good taste' will be hated on due to 'ego and god complex's'. I find there isn't really an in-between. The people that make a fanbase the 'best' are usually the ones that can't be found on the internet
Jan 21, 2021 4:33 PM

Jan 2020
Fate fanbase but exclude zerofags or fgo players
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Jan 21, 2021 4:48 PM

Jun 2020
Sword Art Online. I fucking hate this anime, but the fanbase just wants to enjoy their show in peace. It's like they're so tired of taking the anime community's shit that they don't even defend their second arc lmao
Jan 21, 2021 4:56 PM

Jul 2007
Higurashi/When They Cry/Ryukishi07 fans.

Higurashi seems popular enough so I'll count it. I always enjoy interacting with fans of Ryukishi07's works. They are typically chill and seem to legitimately enjoy discussing and theorizing aspects of the plot. Seem like good people who are invested in the storytelling.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Jan 21, 2021 5:06 PM

Apr 2020
Probably something Kyoani such as Clannad, Hyouka, Kobayashi's dragon maid, k-on just mostly wholesome stuff.
Those type of fanbases are good to have conversations with and make you happy that anime is a thing
Jan 21, 2021 5:08 PM

Sep 2020
ATTACK ON TITANS is the best series of all time AND has the best fanbase

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Jan 21, 2021 5:34 PM

Sep 2020
Code geass,Death note,Fma 2003,death parade,noragami,AoT s1-s3 p2

PoeticJustice said:
Hunter x Hunter, evangelion, cowboy bebop. Truly high IQ anime fans.

I don't think evangelion has a nice fanbase,they are bunch of pretentious elite that barely always praise hideaki anno,and as a big fan of the evangelion itself,i can relate that,and it's hard to accept
ishowhatredJan 24, 2021 4:08 PM
Jan 21, 2021 5:34 PM

Nov 2019
I would say either gintama, steins;gate, or black clover. Fairy tail fanbase is pretty chill.
if we are talking about non-anime then avatar the last airbender
ExcaliburAOJan 21, 2021 5:46 PM
Jan 21, 2021 5:36 PM

May 2012
Hunter x Hunter, evangelion, cowboy bebop. Truly high IQ anime fans.
Jan 21, 2021 5:37 PM

Oct 2019
I agree that Gintama has the best fanbase, but Gintama wasn't very popular, so I would say Steins;gate fanbase
Jan 21, 2021 5:50 PM

Nov 2019
liquidd0g said:
DomineLkira said:

Shingeki no Kyojin? I posted a video on the biggest subreddit of the anime , asking if a specific scene was a plot hole or not.
It WAS a plot hole , and while many people had different explainations , it wasn't confirmed in the source material.. But instead of just accepting and moving on , they started calling me out. How I am an attention seeker and told me to pat myself in the back cause I found a small plot hole.

Yeah. Sounds REALLY friendly.

The SNK fandom is not especially known for being calm LMAO, but what disturb me the most is the ship Eren/Levi which is the most famous and loved, and also the fact that there are not a lot of analysis about the show.. just memes lol
there are a lot of reasons why aot is known for being toxic, but imo the biggest reason why it is toxic is they can't accept you liking another anime more than it.
Jan 21, 2021 5:59 PM

Nov 2019
Zephyrdor said:
Grand Blue fanbase, would drink with them anytime 10/10 and ofc dive
cheers to that. Grand blue is indeed chill, but i wouldn't exactly call it 'famous'
Jan 21, 2021 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
I think the Seven Deadly Sins fandom is pretty cool.
Jan 21, 2021 6:08 PM

Nov 2019
Hrybami said:
TheHokage2410 said:
They think that their anime is the asteroid thing to hit the planet earth and its the best, oh and they ship a lot of characters, a lot.

you think attacking the author for drawing girls in bikinis, or naming a character afetr a famous terrible person isn't toxic?
Jan 21, 2021 6:11 PM

Sep 2014
ExcaliburAO said:
Hrybami said:

you think attacking the author for drawing girls in bikinis, or naming a character afetr a famous terrible person isn't toxic?

We're talking about an entire fanbase, not about individuals. I'm pretty sure you can spot similar things in basically every fanbase.
Jan 21, 2021 6:14 PM

Jan 2021
Ekopp said:

I agree with the FMA bit but the other two have a lot of toxic people from what I've seen but that's just from my experience.

Me and the boys on the hunt to find Yuugo.
Jan 21, 2021 6:16 PM

Nov 2019
Hrybami said:
ExcaliburAO said:

We're talking about an entire fanbase, not about individuals. I'm pretty sure you can spot similar things in basically every fanbase.
yeah but it is more prominent in this fanbase
Jan 21, 2021 6:24 PM

Sep 2014
ExcaliburAO said:
Hrybami said:

Maybe they have more detractor. I could not know.

However, I don't find the fanbase as toxic and as obnoxious as the AoT, HxH, Monogatari fanbase. I've never seen MHA fans insulting someone because they said something negative about their series, while with the other mentioned fanbase it happens on a daily basis.
Jan 21, 2021 6:27 PM

Nov 2019
Hrybami said:
ExcaliburAO said:

However, I don't find the fanbase as toxic and as obnoxious as the AoT, HxH, Monogatari fanbase. I've never seen MHA fans insulting someone because they said something negative about their series, while with the other mentioned fanbase it happens on a daily basis.
I agree, I don't find mha fanbase as toxic as those series(at least recently) however mha is definitely up there. IMO the worst fanbase is aot.
Jan 21, 2021 6:29 PM

Nov 2018
Honestly Full Metal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop fans are so chill. They're both broadly accessible anime with fun fanbases full of lots of discussion and respect for their shows. I also feel like they have a wide range of fans both gender and age wise and not just angry 12 year old boys (if you get what I mean)
Jan 21, 2021 6:29 PM

Sep 2014
ExcaliburAO said:
Hrybami said:

I agree, I don't find mha fanbase as toxic as those series(at least recently) however mha is definitely up there. IMO the worst fanbase is aot.

Yeah AoT definitely take the cake for the worst fanbase. They are even more toxic among themselves or to anyone who says something positive about the 4th season. It's incredible.
Jan 21, 2021 6:35 PM

Nov 2019
Hrybami said:
ExcaliburAO said:

Yeah AoT definitely take the cake for the worst fanbase. They are even more toxic among themselves or to anyone who says something positive about the 4th season. It's incredible.
you can't like an anime more than aot without them getting triggered
Jan 21, 2021 6:40 PM

Oct 2020
MiA and Berserk are really chill and fun. Of course there's lots of edgy jokes too based on the show material

I like shipping communities where it's more chill. Yuri fandoms seem more chill than Yaoi fandoms overall
Jan 21, 2021 6:42 PM

Sep 2011
Non Non Biyori and Yuru Camp are pretty jolly fan bases. Pretty much any cozy slice of life usually has a friendly following.

"They escaped the weight of darkness,
to forge a path into the marrow of the spirit.
They chose to drown in a deeper vacancy,
an emptiness that quells the null,
a pool for the forgotten..."
Jan 21, 2021 6:44 PM

Nov 2019
Ekopp said:

hxh's fanbase is terrible. lucky you, you didn't have to experience their stupidity
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Jan 21, 2021 6:47 PM

Nov 2019
Gintama has a great fanbase. tho i don't realy invove myself with the fandom much, the people who watch this show are chill. and there considerate when recommending gintama.

of course, I'm talking about a majority of the base.
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Would you quit Anime if Anime caters to the West?

Dragevard - 1 hour ago

11 by FanofAction »»
17 minutes ago

» Anime fans ,how do u feel about slice of life anime???

Animystics - Yesterday

44 by deg »»
17 minutes ago

» Wait, there is more? (anime that were connected to or had related entries that you didn't know about)

APolygons2 - Today

23 by Shirayukin »»
1 hour ago

» If ONE Piece is this long, imagine if this was 100 piece

jhzs0029 - 5 hours ago

6 by Notoshin »»
1 hour ago

» What is the greatest disguise ever?

SgtBateMan - Jun 12

30 by ForgotEyeWasHere »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.