Forum Settings
Forums

If ONE Piece is this long, imagine if this was 100 piece

New
Jun 15, 4:46 PM
Feb 2024
Maybe I should have listened to people who made jokes on OP saying it gets better after 600ish 700ish episode
Every time a new arc starts it seems everything is repeating , a little change in the scenery, overdramatic expressions of characters over nothing, it is boring but bearable
Im at episode 593, Should I continue? Does it really get better? Honest answer
One more thing, about to start another long series, detective conan, is it worth watching?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 15, 5:17 PM

May 2019
Jun 15, 5:40 PM

May 2018
"imagine if this was 100 piece"

If they would finding some of those pieces every 50-th episode or so, that would be maintaining the intrigue better.
Jun 15, 5:54 PM

Jun 2024
The payoff is going to be worth it. The world will implode once we find the One Piece.

๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ผ๐“ธ, ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ
๐“๐”€๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“”๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ญ
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท
Jun 15, 6:41 PM
Jul 2023
Lol I had the same issue I ended up dropping it at 590 it wasn't worth it for me if you're actually enjoying it I'd recommend watching one pace or reading manga
Jun 15, 8:48 PM

Feb 2018
Man we are really running out of title ideas around here.

As for the show itself, look if you are 600 episodes in and still don't like it, why the hell are you watching lol. I was a fan of the show as soon as Luffy punched Alvida in East Blue. Alabasta is one of my favorite arcs. It's fine if you don't enjoy the show, but if you are watching 1000+ episodes of something just so you can call it "mid" on social media, just stop watching lol.
Blackfire2340Jun 15, 8:56 PM
Jun 15, 9:01 PM

Jan 2021
as i havent watched detective conan, i believe it isnt worth watching for you ๐Ÿ‘
you should also drop one piece

Migi... Handle the defence.
Jun 15, 10:26 PM

Nov 2023
Don't force yourself. Don't enjoy just drop it. OP isn't a mandatory activity
Jun 16, 1:49 AM
May 2012
Well the main cause of divorce is marriage, man.. waiting for the waiter makes you the waiter, you know.. every "C" in "pacific ocean" is pronounced differently, man.. it's better to shit in the sink than to sink in the shit... SIX without S is nine, bro... when the computer overheats it freezes, you know.. why do we bake cookies but cook bacon? letter G is just a spinning arrow, man..
"One pace" is the right thing to watch starting One Piece today.
Jun 16, 2:31 AM

Feb 2020
Better to give up and just drop the show. Don't torture yourself, buddy.
Jun 16, 3:08 AM

Jan 2023
Us fans of One Piece just sitting in the corner with no comment ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ
Jun 16, 3:27 AM

Oct 2019
If it was a 100 pieces, it wouldn't be as hard to start finding them, so while the entire thing would be longer, finding each piece would have been way easier.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Animeใ€ŒAMVใ€: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Jun 16, 3:36 AM

Oct 2010
visually and from an action POV, it does get better but for me one pice peaked at arlong park. Now I am only watching for the 3 pieces that I am sure will happen
- nami tits
- kuina revealed to be alive
- black beard becoming pirate king
Jun 16, 3:42 AM

Sep 2016
jhzs0029 said:
Depends, Wano arc is certainly better but it starts much later. Before dropping the show I suggest trying One Pace because the pacing is much faster and thus requires much less of your time.

jhzs0029 said:
One more thing, about to start another long series, detective conan, is it worth watching?
Not for me, it's even more repetitive than One Piece could ever be.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 16, 4:02 AM

Apr 2018
I think that just starting from the anime isn't really a good idea. If you weren't really that excited about an arc this far I doubt you'll enjoy more of what's to come (despite you still haven't read my second and third favorite arc), and from episode 600 to 800 particularly I remember the pacing being even more awful than normal, but couldn't exactly tell you why.

jhzs0029 said:
about to start another long series, detective conan, is it worth watching?

I started Detective Conan (manga) knowing it was episodic, and the plot don't really push forwards too much, so be used to the idea that you will just see cases and more cases that are mostly isolated from each other, if you're in for just some slow daily reading for some small and fairly interesting mystery then it could do the work. No idea about the anime besides its half filler, but it does matter in an episodic anime? I couldn't tell you exactly
Nivo3041Jun 16, 5:44 AM
Jun 16, 5:34 AM

May 2018
You should drop. It doesn't get better. It constantly gets worse. And slower. Post-timeskip is utter joke. I dropped it after goddamn 908 episodes lol. I regret spending so much of my time on it but at the same time I feel like I just escaped prison.
You may start Detective Conan for sure. At least it is worth watching, unlike One Piece. Yes, as I heard, it is perpetually stagnant and stays on the same place like forever, but I guess you won't regret watching/reading it.
A little tip. Google filler list for Conan, and skip them all. They are like hundreds of filler episodes. That will save your time without any harm.
If you continue watching One Piece, google and skip all the fillers, too.

Jun 16, 5:36 AM
Jul 2018
I feel like you should be able to put "I watched 1100 episodes of One Piece" on your resume.
Jun 16, 12:13 PM

Jul 2013
Yes, there are over 100 volumes of One Piece. In 2024 . That is very good. Keep up the good work Eiichiro Oda!
Jun 16, 1:16 PM

Oct 2022
It's a moot point if they haven't found the damn thing yet
Jun 16, 2:19 PM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
lol I could no t imagine that, should you continue? I would you got a really great arcs ahead of you.
currently on episode 874.
Jun 17, 11:00 AM

Dec 2022
Watching an anime with 12-13 which you don't like may make sense, but how the fuck do you watch 500+ episodes of something while not liking. I would have dropped way before that.

-Tohka is better than Kurumi. You can't change my mind. 

Jun 17, 11:30 AM

Aug 2020
One Piece is indeed repetitive at some ideas, but if somebody like these tropes they will enjoy everything I guess

Jun 17, 2:21 PM

Sep 2020
No it won't get better for YOU. Think about it. If you have to ask this question at episode 593, then you should already know the answer. The stretch of Water 7/Enies Lobby-Marineford is where most One Piece fans would agree that the series peaked. It really doesn't get better than that IMO which isn't a bad thing at all.

Did you enjoy the pre-time skip arcs or is it just Punk Hazard you're not feeling?

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jun 17, 2:25 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to Catalano
visually and from an action POV, it does get better but for me one pice peaked at arlong park. Now I am only watching for the 3 pieces that I am sure will happen
- nami tits
- kuina revealed to be alive
- black beard becoming pirate king
@Catalano I love how from those last two lines, Kuina being revealed to be alive is the least likely lol. Down D. Stairs is not so merciful to let such a blunder happen.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Jun 17, 2:45 PM
Mar 2024
If it was 100 piece we'd be done much faster, cause no way he can't find at least 1 out of those 100
Jun 17, 3:17 PM

Oct 2014
Wait, so it's not about one-piece swim suits? Bummed. (Well, some of the girls wear swim suits it would seem...)
8oomerJun 17, 9:32 PM
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Jun 17, 8:07 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to samsince04
No it won't get better for YOU. Think about it. If you have to ask this question at episode 593, then you should already know the answer. The stretch of Water 7/Enies Lobby-Marineford is where most One Piece fans would agree that the series peaked. It really doesn't get better than that IMO which isn't a bad thing at all.

Did you enjoy the pre-time skip arcs or is it just Punk Hazard you're not feeling?

@samsince04
Wars that stretch out for 50 episodes, not a fan of that, and people talk about marineford arc as if it is greatest arc , I was disappointed, well it has always been the same with every arc thinking it would get better, started thriller bark, after 5 episodes , when will it end, impel down, enies lobby, skypiea, water 7 , fishman island all got me bored after few episodes and made me question when will new arc start, the only good one were the smallest ones, amazon lily and sabaody+ล•eturn to sab. Captain kid, bonny, trafalgar got me intrigued when they first appeared in that short arc
Hope it gets better and give me strength till it actually gets good
Jun 19, 3:29 AM
Aug 2021
jhzs0029 said:

Keep watching, you went this far so don't waste it. You're about to get to Dressrosa so it's good one since the antagonist of this arc is the best villain of the series.

Also, it's the final saga and it gets better from there. It's going to be impossible to avoid spoilers when the One Piece gets revealed so you'll regret it.

Another thing to keep in mind, when critics say One Piece is bad, they're already up to date with the current episode/chapter so that speaks for itself. Complaining about it every weekly release is the proof of this. They know how much they've invested in the series so they can't drop it lol, simply because it easily tops 3 best anime of all time.

It's like leaving negative reviews on Steam games they own when they have 1000 hours on it (see spoiler tag for example).

Jun 19, 7:48 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to SuperAdventure
It's a moot point if they haven't found the damn thing yet
@SuperAdventure and they, most likely, will never find it.
Jun 19, 7:55 AM

Feb 2024
Shouldn't you post this in the OP forum instead of here?
Jun 19, 10:14 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to JoeChip
Shouldn't you post this in the OP forum instead of here?
@JoeChip yeahhh, you are right, I'll do it next time
Jun 19, 10:16 AM

Jul 2013
There are over 100 volumes of it, if I recall correctly...is that alot?
Jun 19, 10:17 AM

Apr 2020
if you weren't locked in by the episode when luffy put his hat on nami then u should've dropped it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 10:24 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
if you weren't locked in by the episode when luffy put his hat on nami then u should've dropped it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@Kenzolo-folk I dont know but no episode/scene from OP has made me feel what Grave of the fireflies/Clannad after story kind of animes made me feel Dramatically/emotionally wise
Which is why I dont feel strong emotions from OP, it seems they are trying too hard but you know they fail to
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to Zxcvbnm1100
@Kenzolo-folk I dont know but no episode/scene from OP has made me feel what Grave of the fireflies/Clannad after story kind of animes made me feel Dramatically/emotionally wise
Which is why I dont feel strong emotions from OP, it seems they are trying too hard but you know they fail to
@jhzs0029
i mean its a shounen so it probably wont be as emotional as a drama. but if youre on 594 that means you're passed zoro saying

and those are the bulk of the "emotional" scenes in one piece, it doesn't get THAT much better. so yeah you should probably drop it, one piece is a lot of episodes and u shouldn't waste ur time on something you're not enjoying.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 10:44 AM

Jul 2013
Slightly off topic, but here is a link to a pic of One Piece btw...

https://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31300000/One-Piece-one-piece-31311046-1024-768.jpg

I hope you enjoyed that pic ;)
Jun 19, 10:49 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@jhzs0029
i mean its a shounen so it probably wont be as emotional as a drama. but if youre on 594 that means you're passed zoro saying

and those are the bulk of the "emotional" scenes in one piece, it doesn't get THAT much better. so yeah you should probably drop it, one piece is a lot of episodes and u shouldn't waste ur time on something you're not enjoying.
@Kenzolo-folk nothing happened was just another dialogue for me, usopp you know made merry going dying part worse, for me, like a baby saying its my toy I wont give, ace's death was spoiled [too many donut pictures around], I like nico robin but I hate indecisive chars that cannot rely/depend/trust their friends despite spending hundred plus episodes together before that so her saying she wants to live isnt moving, just a char stirring up chaos and then returning, usopp fighting luffy was awful to watch, pirates die, so brook left alone and his group dying was not heart wrenching or gut-wrentching or something, I guess sanji's backstpry was a little good, I guess that cooking the leg part, its been years I watched that so dont remember much
Kuma separating strawhats, it was quite obvious for me he was trying to save them from admirals so that wasnt emotional either
These were just parts that happened in the story, if we are counting that, nami collecting money to give to arlong , fishman island queen trying to sort things out between human and fishmen and getting killed, there are many to count, considering the number of episodes , things are bound to happen, and all those things are not worth mentioning
Zxcvbnm1100Jun 19, 11:02 AM
Jun 19, 10:56 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to Zxcvbnm1100
@Kenzolo-folk nothing happened was just another dialogue for me, usopp you know made merry going dying part worse, for me, like a baby saying its my toy I wont give, ace's death was spoiled [too many donut pictures around], I like nico robin but I hate indecisive chars that cannot rely/depend/trust their friends despite spending hundred plus episodes together before that so her saying she wants to live isnt moving, just a char stirring up chaos and then returning, usopp fighting luffy was awful to watch, pirates die, so brook left alone and his group dying was not heart wrenching or gut-wrentching or something, I guess sanji's backstpry was a little good, I guess that cooking the leg part, its been years I watched that so dont remember much
Kuma separating strawhats, it was quite obvious for me he was trying to save them from admirals so that wasnt emotional either
These were just parts that happened in the story, if we are counting that, nami collecting money to give to arlong , fishman island queen trying to sort things out between human and fishmen and getting killed, there are many to count, considering the number of episodes , things are bound to happen, and all those things are not worth mentioning
@jhzs0029

yeah you need to drop this show immediately ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jun 19, 11:01 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@jhzs0029

yeah you need to drop this show immediately ๐Ÿ˜ญ
@Kenzolo-folk just hoping it to get better, and obv to find one piece together, I have seen them decline Gold, they already are famous and powerful, money fame power isnt One piece, what is it then, if in the end they say it was the journey or friends we made alomg or something like that, I dont know what I'll do
Jun 19, 11:08 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to Zxcvbnm1100
@Kenzolo-folk just hoping it to get better, and obv to find one piece together, I have seen them decline Gold, they already are famous and powerful, money fame power isnt One piece, what is it then, if in the end they say it was the journey or friends we made alomg or something like that, I dont know what I'll do
@jhzs0029
honestly theres a pretty popular theory that the one piece is an object that puts all the continents together to form one piece so that everyone can travel the world without needing to cross the grandline.๐Ÿ’€
Jun 19, 11:38 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to Kenzolo-folk
@jhzs0029
honestly theres a pretty popular theory that the one piece is an object that puts all the continents together to form one piece so that everyone can travel the world without needing to cross the grandline.๐Ÿ’€
@Kenzolo-folk what will black beard or villains gain out of it, to make traveling easier for people , thats pretty pathetic one piece if you ask, was just wondering isnt it a big spoiler that in the end luffy will find that One piece and straw hats will have it.
If Gold D Roger found it, why didnt he just join the continents then, why would he send the pirates to go find it risking their lives and expecting them to form one piece by pulling continents together when they find it
Jun 19, 11:43 AM

Apr 2020
Reply to Zxcvbnm1100
@Kenzolo-folk what will black beard or villains gain out of it, to make traveling easier for people , thats pretty pathetic one piece if you ask, was just wondering isnt it a big spoiler that in the end luffy will find that One piece and straw hats will have it.
If Gold D Roger found it, why didnt he just join the continents then, why would he send the pirates to go find it risking their lives and expecting them to form one piece by pulling continents together when they find it
@jhzs0029

the reason gold d roger didnt take the one piece and he let the other pirates have it is a spoiler.
Jun 19, 11:46 AM

Oct 2013
I've been thinking about it as well. If One Piece is so long and still not finished, as a series, then what if there was another Piece? Not necessarily 100 of them, lol. But Two Pieces, in example.
โœจSaint Seiya Club๐ŸŒ 
Jun 20, 12:37 AM

May 2019
A 100 piece?

In this economy? I can barely get a four.
Jun 20, 12:56 AM

May 2018
sounds like it's not for you. that's completely fine. I on the other hand have watched 1100+ episodes and am going strong
can't yuck my yum

Jun 20, 1:09 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Freshell
A 100 piece?

In this economy? I can barely get a four.
@Freshell Yeah...Thats pretty sad. I need at least an eight piece to be even somewhat satisfied.
Jun 20, 1:23 AM

Sep 2019
You just multiply it by 100 then. Very easy.
Jun 20, 2:55 AM

Mar 2024
100 YEARS OF 100 PIECE LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 20, 9:03 AM

Jan 2009
they did the math and im convince by it
Jul 2, 4:50 PM

Oct 2014
I think if the treasure was split into 100 pieces instead of being all in one piece it would be quite a different show. Not only would they probably stumble upon pieces more often, there would more people looking for them. They'd probably have to fight people for the individual pieces, since it would be a lot harder to find all of them vs. finding just one that everyone's after. With there being more opportunities, the risk is lower to look for the treasure. I'm sure it would still be as interesting, and it might still be the same length, but the way they'd monopolize the treasure would end up being very different.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 2000s One Piece or 2000s Gintama?

Fimy32 - 4 minutes ago

0 by Fimy32 »»
4 minutes ago

» Are there GOAT Anime that you will never watch?

Dragevard - 4 hours ago

16 by grumpy_wolf »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » is your fave character of "all time - all media" an anime character ?

ame - 9 hours ago

25 by RumpelstiltskinX »»
14 minutes ago

» Why is SA so common in BL?

BlueMaho - 8 hours ago

21 by Multilynx »»
18 minutes ago

» What's an anime you like but would probably never try to show someone to get them into anime? ( 1 2 3 )

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

107 by Kdog1998 »»
2 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.