Nov 2019
Makoto Itou (School Days)
Seriously hate that guy...
Jan 11, 2020 7:28 AM

Nov 2019
-katsushit bakugou
-yuuki from mirai nikki
-every diabolic lovers character
-rakku from nisekoi (needs to get some damn taste)
-kaname from vampire knight
-suzu from kakegurui
-every beta whiny MC really
misato > asuka > rei
Jan 11, 2020 7:32 AM

Mar 2017
Mineta from Boku no Hero Academia eek
Jan 11, 2020 7:58 AM

Nov 2010
Off the top of my head I would say Shinji Matou, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Mineta Minoru. All of them are terrible and make me outright skip some parts of the episodes they are featured in.
Jan 11, 2020 8:40 AM

Sep 2010
@Maneki-Mew, well, it goes like this: only after watching it you might realize that one of the main villains responsible off-screen (SW)/on-screen (BR) for a lot of deaths of innocent civilians was just silently forgiven (SW)/let free (BR) just for one good deed (SW)/changing gears towards the end (BR). It just that the show built in such a way that you might not even realize that.

-Seiya- said:
-every diabolic lovers character
I see, somebody made mistake in consuming the product that was not intended for them from the very start. That what's you get for not reading the synopsis before watching/reading.
But I can oversee that just for that hilarious meme signature alone.
Or not. It starting right but then turning wrong in the middle, LoL.

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Persona anime are good. Deal with it.
Jan 13, 2020 3:42 PM

Sep 2018
Zenitsu from Kimetsu No Yaiba, god damn he's so annoying,
I keep moving forward
Jan 13, 2020 3:52 PM

Dec 2008
Vazka said:
Shinji, Goku (DBS), Luffy, and Asta.

Reading over 900 chapters and yet you gave One Piece 1 out of 10 that is beyond me.
Jan 14, 2020 3:44 AM

Sep 2010
ArabianLuffy said:
Reading over 900 chapters and yet you gave One Piece 1 out of 10 that is beyond me.
He is suffering in our place so we don't need to.

There is such thing as shit taste. Only idiots think that every "work of art" should have the same value.

Jan 14, 2020 3:50 AM

Jul 2016
kitsune0 said:
ArabianLuffy said:

I cannot comprehend that.Why go through 700 plus episodes and then give it a one?
Jan 14, 2020 3:56 AM

Jul 2015
Missaliensan said:
kitsune0 said:

I cannot comprehend that.Why go through 700 plus episodes and then give it a one?

1) To always be sure of why it deserves 1/10
2) Discussion with others
3) He may have been reading/watching it for a while and changed his views as time went on...
Jan 14, 2020 3:59 AM

Jul 2016
N1eR said:
Missaliensan said:

1) To always be sure of why it deserves 1/10
2) Discussion with others
3) He may have been reading/watching it for a while and changed his views as time went on...

So basically to shit on people who like it.
Jan 14, 2020 5:03 AM

Sep 2010
Missaliensan said:
Three years on MAL you still don't get how it works?

Jan 14, 2020 5:05 AM

Jan 2016
It's mr "people die if they're killed".
Jan 14, 2020 5:20 AM

Jul 2016
kitsune0 said:
Missaliensan said:
Three years on MAL you still don't get how it works?

What i mean by that is that by this person's logic the user is joining in on discussions just for the purpose of shitting on it.(judging by the point 1)To always be sure of why it deserves 1/10).That just doesn't sit well with me.
Jan 14, 2020 5:37 AM

Sep 2010
@Missaliensan, no, I understood what you meant. I also pretty much guessed right how you feel about it. My comment was about the fact that there are always (at least for more than a decade) people like that here, what can you do with it. Also I must note that they still play a role in raising awareness about anime/manga they trashing. Several titles on my lists would not be there - with a rather good scores, mind it - if not for the haters or trolls. Some famous person once said: doesn't matter what they talk as long as they still talk about me.

Jan 14, 2020 5:44 AM

Jul 2016
kitsune0 said:
@Missaliensan, no, I understood what you meant. I also pretty much guessed right how you feel about it. My comment was about the fact that there are always (at least for more than a decade) people like that here, what can you do with it. Also I must note that they still play a role in raising awareness about anime/manga they trashing. Several titles on my lists would not be there - with a rather good scores, mind it - if not for the haters or trolls. Some famous person once said: doesn't matter what they talk as long as they still talk about me.

I guess so.But consider that one piece is already famous enough so i doesn't really need that kind of exposure.And also that the haters are going to turn off people that might be interested in trying out the anime.Your point could have worked had this been an anime that was lesser known-but this is one piece we are talking about.
Jan 14, 2020 5:55 AM
Aug 2017
Black star from soul eater is the most annoying character I have ever seen I all of anime. He is the only character that has made me drop a show.
Other annoying characters that come to mind are
Asta, lelouch, boar dude from demon slayer, mc of koi to uso.
Jan 14, 2020 6:12 AM

Sep 2010
Missaliensan said:
I guess so.But consider that one piece is already famous enough so i doesn't really need that kind of exposure.And also that the haters are going to turn off people that might be interested in trying out the anime.Your point could have worked had this been an anime that was lesser known-but this is one piece we are talking about.
Some peeps really going to lengths and not just simply post "ur fav animu is trash lul" - they provide lengthy explanations as to why. And this is where outsiders might see something that fans are not talking about - and like it despite hater/troll efforts, 'cause, you know, different tastes. More the case with overly-popular stuff like One Piece - usually fans giving pretty similar points as to why they like it.
I agree that this is still a bad practice, I'm just showing that there are some good points, 'cause, as I said, what can you do about it.

Jan 14, 2020 8:54 AM
Jul 2018
Good God, I rewatch BnHA S1 with a friend and Bakugou is even worse than I remembered him to be there. He's literally one of the most unenjoyable characters I have seen.
That's an outright sociopath. In that training he easily could have killed Deku.
Also I don't get how Deku still could think Bakugou is very self-confident, that poor boy has a very fucked-up view on things.
Usually people, who are bullying others, who are a lot weaker than themselves, are in reality the smallest fire out there and Bakugou is so insecure, he literally feels attacked by everything that happens around him and runs away from the next lesson and out of school, just because someone else was better than him.
Normally I enjoy many anti-heroes, but this guy...

/hateboner
Feb 15, 2020 5:59 PM

Jul 2013
"Least liked"

>Shirou

That's why he's literally the most requested servant in FGO and is one of the most popular male characters in the franchise right?
Feb 17, 2020 3:23 AM
May 2019
- Mineta
- Every hot headed idealistic shounen protagonist
- Nobuyuki Sugōu
- Squealer - I hate rats
- Yukiteru Amano
- Shinji Matou
Feb 17, 2020 4:01 AM

Feb 2020
Ah yeah... Mineta is on top of my list. There‘s nothing good about this guy.
Followed by light yagami and subaru from rezero.
Feb 17, 2020 9:21 AM

Jan 2019
Either Eren from AoT or Suzaku from Code Geass. Eren is terrible because he was the biggest reason I dropped AoT after 2 episodes, but Suzaku made an otherwise mediocre show into a bad experience that cost me 8 hours.
Hunter x Hunter is a 1/10
Feb 17, 2020 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
Those retarded,unbearable and pathetic harem MCs, their existence was a mistake. Those losers are the reason I'm unable to watch any harem shows with them being the MC, just no...

I also hate Eren Yeager and Kirito but at least they're a bit better than those retarded harem MCs with same shitty boring ass personality.
Feb 17, 2020 8:51 PM

Mar 2018
Shinji from Evangelion and Shirou from fate.
Feb 17, 2020 9:09 PM

Oct 2019
i despise whatever the main protagonist’s name was in nisekoi. fucking dense and irritating.
★* 𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓹𝓸𝓹 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 *★
. . . . * * . . . . . .

Feb 17, 2020 11:06 PM
Mar 2017
PentagramShogoki said:
Lelouch, Light, and those OP characters that have a god complex.

Thank you! I don’t understand the obsession people have with Lelouch. He’s a douchebag.
Feb 17, 2020 11:14 PM

Jul 2007
Melodias because he is a mary sue perv.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 17, 2020 11:27 PM

Nov 2010
Thorfinn from Vinland Saga. Good god he was annoying from beginning to end
Feb 17, 2020 11:45 PM

Apr 2009
Eren from attack on Titan, I quit the series because of him because I just can’t stand him and his shrieky voice. Suzaku from code guess got on my nerves from beginning to end. Wasn’t particularly fond of L in Death note, and Emiya Shirou from fate is just insufferable. Also never could stand Zero from vampire knight but the whole series was dumpster fire tbh so it doesn’t matter.
JagaraFeb 17, 2020 11:49 PM
Feb 21, 2020 1:49 AM

Jul 2010
Most annoying №1 Male character - Natsuki Subaru from Re Zero, of course.
This person is so infuriating with his whole being that there are simply no words how I want to attach something heavy to him.

Least annoying - all of them
May be some anime?
Feb 21, 2020 8:35 AM

Feb 2020
Eren Jaeger. No question there. Especially if we're talking Season 3 Part 1...
Feb 21, 2020 6:54 PM
Jul 2018
From what I've seen, the only one I can think of is Shinji Matou from Fate/stay night. He's not only annoying but also very stupid, and is the worst 'villain' in the whole series. (his sister is annoying too but yeah we're talking about males here)
Feb 21, 2020 8:51 PM

Nov 2019
Emiya shirou. He is retarded as fuck and i hate him but only in the fate route, Somehow he manages to be a great character and grow some braincells in ubw. but that's in the vn, I haven't seen the anime.

Kosuku Kawajiri. Everytime he appears i felt like killing myself.

Deku. Boring, Obnoxious. Do i need to say more?

Asta. I dropped black cover at 3 minutes so i think it's safe to say that he is annoying.

Light yagami. I absolutely despise him as person. Nonetheless he is a great character and my hate for him is just a proof of that.

Dull_Lull said:
"Least liked"

>Shirou

That's why he's literally the most requested servant in FGO and is one of the most popular male characters in the franchise right?

From what i read, I think that both of the adaptations of deen and ufotable butchered shirou's character so maybe that's why. Still Fate shirou deserves all the hate he gets since he's a terrible written character. Ubw shirou is badass and a good character tho.
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's
Feb 21, 2020 8:56 PM

Sep 2018
Sasuke Uchiha. The dude is edgy to the point where it almost feels like a parody even though it isn't, he keeps whining and acting like an overgrown child, and his constant idiocy makes things unnecessarily difficult for everyone else
Mar 7, 2020 8:56 AM

Feb 2020
hm i don't like the popular ones actually. i hate Ruffy and Goku for example.
Sasuke from Naruto is annoying at times and i despise Light Yagami from Death Note.
and Eren Jäger makes me so agressive i almost dropped Attack on Titan.
the really prominent ones who are hated by many like Yuuki from Mirai Nikki or Shinji from Evangelion are ok in my eyes.
Mar 7, 2020 8:59 AM
Dec 2019
green naruto from bnha, shirou from fate
Mar 7, 2020 9:06 AM

Nov 2017
Congintive said:
Well, Beta MC they always get on my nerves especially the one in Action or Harem genre.

^ this, they are cardboard cutouts that exist purely for female cast to leach on
Mar 7, 2020 9:10 AM

Aug 2018
The guy from Shield Hero really pisses me off! Edgy teen with a persecution complex self insert for guys who never had any alone time with a girl much less were falsely accused of sexual assault.
Mar 7, 2020 9:12 AM

Sep 2016
If there's a male tsundere who keeps misunderstanding and ends beating up his love interest on the spot every time, that one is the worst.

FullyChargedMar 7, 2020 9:18 AM
bruh
Mar 7, 2020 11:10 AM
Jul 2018
Zenitzu from demon slayer
Yukki from mirai nikki
Shirou from Fate
The dude from Accel world
Shinji from Evangellion

No other characters compares, there all annoying,infuriating characters, can't stand them.
Mar 7, 2020 12:14 PM

Dec 2017
I never really liked Naruto or Sakura. Many shounen protagonists are very similar to Naruto so they would probably fall here.

I did like Ichigo from Bleach though... he was a pretty cool dude.
Mar 7, 2020 1:02 PM
May 2019
Mineta from Hero Academia
Eren from Shingeki
Meliodas from 7 deadly sins
Mar 7, 2020 1:16 PM
Jul 2014
First ones that come to mind are Mikado from Durarara, Yukitero from Future Diary, Shinji from Evangelion, Kouichi from Another, Kio from Isobi ni iku yo!, etc...
Mar 7, 2020 1:27 PM

Aug 2019
Roshio - Gurren Laggan
Suzaku - Code geass
Touma - Toaru series
Albert - Gankutsuou
Every character from Rainbow
Mar 7, 2020 4:54 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Nick-Knight said:
Shinji Ikari (passive, annoying maggot with zero self-worth), Haruka Nanase (cardboard cut out created to be yaoified by fangirls) and Sugou Nobuyuki (rapist, enough said).

Traps (since they're male-related):
Astolfo (Joke of a character, terrible design, and annoying personality), Haruhi Fujioka and Saber (it is ridiculous, just stop trying to pretend to be male).

Saber isn’t a trap. Anyways, Astolfo is worthless trash. Traps in general appeal only to guys insecure about their sexuality and misogynists. If they were actual girls, nobody would give a shit about them. (Astolfo would have very few fans, just like some of the cast in fate/apocrypha).
Mar 7, 2020 4:57 PM

Nov 2019
Definitely Makoto from School Day. Never seen a more garbage MC in my entire life, and I hope I never will again.
Mar 7, 2020 6:23 PM

Oct 2019
Lao from Banana Fish

I have never hated a character more than I hate him (I'm not gonna say what he did because spoilers but god damn I wanted to crawl through my screen and strangle him)
Mar 7, 2020 7:29 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
Nick-Knight said:
MeisterDM said:

Saber isn’t a trap. Anyways, Astolfo is worthless trash. Traps in general appeal only to guys insecure about their sexuality and misogynists. If they were actual girls, nobody would give a shit about them. (Astolfo would have very few fans, just like some of the cast in fate/apocrypha).

Gen Urobuchi said that she's pretty much a man on a woman's body. She's King Arthur. Merlin gave her a penis so she could have Mordred. And lastly everything you said about traps is absolutely true. With the exception of Totsuka and Hideyoshi the ALL suck.

Even if astolfo was good, he would still be reduced to trap jokes, just like with merlin being called a "dick wizard" because of that one time he gave this woman a dick.
Mar 7, 2020 7:44 PM
Mar 2018
Bakugou from My Hero Academia, I don't get why the fuck is he popular
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» What's your favorite anime OST?

Gashadokur0 - Jun 15

45 by Sylvanoshei »»
49 seconds ago

» Anime characters you like ONLY for their fanservice? (be honest)

asureiwong - Yesterday

19 by asureiwong »»
2 minutes ago

» Kinda noticed a pattern in most anime that have hot girls

asureiwong - 21 minutes ago

3 by Serafos »»
5 minutes ago

» Which is the correct anime consumption posture?

SgtBateMan - Jun 14

32 by DesuMaiden »»
11 minutes ago

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

rohan121 - Yesterday

28 by APolygons2 »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.