Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 13, 2014 1:13 AM

Mar 2012
sarom said:
I think Gai and team will use the tools to bring back the kyubi´s chakra from ginkaku and kinkaku, so that they can save naruto.

After seeing how badass Madara is, I know I will be very dissapointed whatever the ending. There is no realistic way to beat him

Unless Naruto and Sasuke merge to become the sage of the six paths, lol.

Or Naruto becomes the sage of the six paths; his reincarnation or whatever.
Kuroookoooooo-chin!
Feb 13, 2014 1:41 AM

Jan 2014
sarom said:
I think Gai and team will use the tools to bring back the kyubi´s chakra from ginkaku and kinkaku, so that they can save naruto.

After seeing how badass Madara is, I know I will be very dissapointed whatever the ending. There is no realistic way to beat him

^That
Or this could also be foreshadowing that the only way to beat Madara is to seal him up by using those tools.... but that would suck if that's really how they end up beating him -_-
Don't you wanna hang out and waste your life with us?
-Spike Spiegel-
Feb 13, 2014 1:52 AM
Feb 2014
the person in front of sasuke is Tajima Uchiha
Feb 13, 2014 1:59 AM

Jul 2013
Sealing him up with the rikudou tools? lol why did I never think of that? That is a way indeed.
And here I was thinking of either some cheap talk no jutsu to convert him like all others for no reason, or naruto doing a tug of war with madara to pull the ten tails out and become the new sage. Being able to pull it out successfully because of the friendship with the tailed beasts or something lol

Either way it would be rather stupid -.-

I hope kishi can come up with a better way lol
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Feb 13, 2014 2:00 AM

Dec 2013
fr3ddyv3ga said:
sarom said:

^That
Or this could also be foreshadowing that the only way to beat Madara is to seal him up by using those tools.... but that would suck if that's really how they end up beating him -_-

Not saying the theory is impossible but do you think both Ginkaku and Kinkaku will come out, repent and give up the Kyuubi chakra just like that?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 13, 2014 5:33 AM
Feb 2014
I think that the guy next to sasuke is Yamato in spiral zetsu, becouse we saw team taka fight him and then he dissapeared. It might also be Shusui becouse he was mentioned a lot by itachi, it would be unnatural for him not to appear in manga at all. He never died, and might just have the rinnegan , then give it to sasuke.
LordggFeb 13, 2014 5:36 AM
Feb 13, 2014 6:13 AM

Feb 2014
Yea Madara forget all about those tools.. Lol seriously Kishimoto?! Copyright and bring In Goku so you can end this fight and manga. It'll be stupid but hilariously entertaining

Oh and the Sasuke vs Naruto finale will more than likely never happen
Feb 13, 2014 7:19 AM

Aug 2008
TheGrandSage23 said:
Yea Madara forget all about those tools.. Lol seriously Kishimoto?! Copyright and bring In Goku so you can end this fight and manga. It'll be stupid but hilariously entertaining

Oh and the Sasuke vs Naruto finale will more than likely never happen

Considering they haven't even begun a counterattack on Madara...it'll probably last like 30-40 more chapters of purely just fighting him.

Maybe I should take another break and wait for the fight to be over oof.
Feb 13, 2014 10:16 AM
Feb 2014
I enjoyed this issue of the manga. Just when you thought it couldn't get worse for Naruto it did. In my opinion this is just setting up naruto to become the true reincarnation of the sage of the six paths. We know the Uzimaki clan is a direct descendent of the Senju clan, and although we do not know the true lineage of Minato it seems pretty clear to me that he is in some way related to Tobirama based on the fact that his (and Naruto's) jutsu are all based off of jutsus that Tobirama had invented. And we've all seen what happens when mix a Senju with a Uchiha, because of Madara, obito, and Nagato(pain). They all got stronger, and in some cases developed some of the sages powers. With that in mind I believe Sasuke must DIE! Although I love Sasuke, and think he's a total badass the manga is not called Sasuke. At this point he's a rival to Naruto's true dream of becoming the hokage. I think he's going to go out like a hero probably sacrificing himself to save Naruto, and with his final act he will give Naruto his eyes or something else that will allow Naruto to unlock his ultimate power... The sage of the six paths! All of the Kyuubi's are on Naruto's side too. We shall see how it all goes down, but I don't know any other way they are going to defeat Madara in his current form.
Feb 13, 2014 11:34 AM

Jan 2014
Benphyre said:
fr3ddyv3ga said:
sarom said:

^That

Not saying the theory is impossible but do you think both Ginkaku and Kinkaku will come out, repent and give up the Kyuubi chakra just like that?

Plus wait... weren't all the "Zombies" gone when Itachi stoped Kabuto's Edo Tensei? except for Madara?... so how can Ginkaku and Kinkaku still be sealed up? if they are?? anyway @_@ jus sain'
Don't you wanna hang out and waste your life with us?
-Spike Spiegel-
Feb 13, 2014 1:21 PM

Oct 2013
That's just a chakra silhouette.
Tobirama would also realise if the person is a clone of Hashirama. He did that before too.
Feb 13, 2014 1:25 PM
Feb 2014

Why should they have the exact same chakra?
XP1500MonsterFeb 13, 2014 1:36 PM
Feb 13, 2014 5:20 PM

Oct 2011
Lol @ madara spitting out those tools like it was no big deal.
Feb 13, 2014 6:48 PM
Oct 2013
First: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqJ1mTkEuY

Better call Goku to get it fixed and than use the dragon balls to bring our heros back.
Good overall chapter still pissed off from the last one.

Karin knows how to use Kushinas Jutsu now yeah let´s give another overrated bitchass useless character some OP ability to give him some credit.

Next chapter please let lee open 8 Gates and survive while he kicks Madaras ass to oblivion.
Feb 13, 2014 8:01 PM

Aug 2013
XP1500Monster said:

If it was just a Zetsu clone, I don't think that they would play it up so much.
Feb 13, 2014 11:39 PM
Feb 2014
What if the one next to Sasuke is Madara's Young brother? That would fit and would be awesome IMO
Feb 13, 2014 11:41 PM
Dec 2013
vicodock said:
What if the one next to Sasuke is Madara's Young brother? That would fit and would be awesome IMO

Tobirama was the one who killed him and Tobirama KNOWS who he is , so why would he say "Who are you?"
Feb 14, 2014 12:06 AM

Jan 2014
I like when Guy Team was showed, it bring a little comedy from intense moment.
Feb 14, 2014 12:20 AM

Oct 2013
XP1500Monster said:

Because they are all just copies of Hashirama. Tobirama would feel that this body is made of the cells of his brother.
Feb 14, 2014 4:39 AM

Jun 2008
Aloxamax said:
Damn, the shinobi alliance sure has it rough! I can't see how exactly they'll defeat Madara, the difference in terms of raw power and experience is simply too much.

I think the solution is simple. Naruto got a little chakra from all the other tail beast etc so as he would become a six path as well and kick Madara's ass.

ToG25thBaam said:

I chuckled at Madara spitting out the Rikudou's ninja tools, I feel as though it'll serve as a tool to seal Madara or weaken Madara or some sort, otherwise there will be no point to that scene. Oh and by the way, was Madara flying? o.O. All in all it was a pretty decent chapter.

You are right there. For Kishi to specifically bother making Madara spit those things it means they will have a purpose later and probably against him(or is it maybe just so they can save the ninjas inside?). But if he gets sealed by that stupid word game thing then it would be a really lame way to take someone like him.

Raidol said:
Benphyre said:
TenTen sealing Madara - Confirmed.

This. TenTen is the true hero of Naruto, and she will save the day!

Finally, people will recognize the power of TenTen.
MonadFeb 14, 2014 4:55 AM
Feb 14, 2014 5:02 AM

Apr 2011
Monad said:
Aloxamax said:
Damn, the shinobi alliance sure has it rough! I can't see how exactly they'll defeat Madara, the difference in terms of raw power and experience is simply too much.

I think the solution is simple. Naruto got a little chakra from all the other tail beast etc so as he would become a six path as well and kick Madara's ass.

Didn't he use that chakra to pull the 7 beasts out of Obito?

Monad said:
ToG25thBaam said:

I chuckled at Madara spitting out the Rikudou's ninja tools, I feel as though it'll serve as a tool to seal Madara or weaken Madara or some sort, otherwise there will be no point to that scene. Oh and by the way, was Madara flying? o.O. All in all it was a pretty decent chapter.

You are right there. For Kishi to specifically bother making Madara spit those things it means they will have a purpose later and probably against him(or is it maybe just so they can save the ninjas inside?). But if he gets sealed by that stupid word game thing then it would be a really lame way to take someone like him.

I'm also quite interested in how they're gonna use those tools. They can't trick him by having Ino cast her Mind-Switch and I can't imagine any of them hitting Madara for the initial recording. Damn, Kishi better know what he's doing with this.
Feb 14, 2014 5:15 AM

Jun 2008
Sourire said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Sourire said:
"Rikoudo ninja tools? Who cares." ...... wow Kishi has lost his touch. Writing is getting so bad.

This is why I hated this chapter, it's such a stupid move and it feels out of character for Madara to do something like that.
The guy that made this plan his life goal would suddenly get reckless and give the enemy powerful ninja tools?! MY ASS KISHI -_-
which contains a part of Kyubi's chakra which Naruto will be saved with.. its so predictable and idiotic coming from Madara.

Actually no it doesn't contain such a thing. You forget it was Kabuto's jutsu that revived those too and that is over with.
Feb 14, 2014 8:27 AM

Jan 2014
Maybe the mysterious person is a revived Jiraiya, yamato, or even the sage of the six paths!!! Guess we'll just have to wait
DarkDawnFeb 14, 2014 8:32 AM
My top anime quotes
1. I AM JUSTICE!- l/light (Death Note)
2. IT'S OVER 9000!!!!- Vegeta (dbz)
3. Almighty Push!/ Shinra Tensei!- Pain (Naruto Shippuden)
4. We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen- Rukia (Bleach)
5. I'll take a potato chip.....AND EAT IT!!!!!- Light (Death Note)
6. Art is an explosion - Deidara (Naruto)
7. Shut the fuck up Kakazu - Hidan (Naruto)
8. Bulma, you've lost your balls- Goku (dragonball)
9. "Don't call me small! I'll break off your feet and stick em on your head!"- Edward Elric (fmab)
Feb 14, 2014 8:51 AM

Oct 2013
I just hope it isn't Kabuto. Please Kishimoto-sensei don't troll us with that cherryboy.
Feb 14, 2014 10:24 AM

May 2012
7/10
It's really starting to get good again.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Feb 14, 2014 10:41 AM

Apr 2011
Behemoth11 said:
I just hope it isn't Kabuto. Please Kishimoto-sensei don't troll us with that cherryboy.

I think it's pretty much confirmed that it's not Kabuto. If it was, Karin should've recognised his chakra.
Feb 14, 2014 2:23 PM

May 2010
Random comic relief is random. Wtf, Neji died not so long ago, and yet Tenten acts like it's been years ago.
Liked the flashback, even though it was completely unnecessary.

Anyway, I'd rather know who the Mysterious Foot is already, don't do the thing Bleach always does :(
Feb 15, 2014 6:35 AM
Feb 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Any idea who the person besides Sasuke is?

It's Condor
Feb 15, 2014 10:01 AM

May 2011
Can someone explain to me how the hell Black Zetsu got passed Gaara and Kakashi? I'm really lost right now ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2014 10:09 AM

Oct 2013
Kuro Zetsu is able to use Kagerō. He can travel through the ground and so on. He was just waiting for the moment where Minato would seal Yin-Kurama inside Naruto and intermediated.
Feb 15, 2014 10:49 AM

May 2011
Behemoth11 said:
Kuro Zetsu is able to use Kagerō. He can travel through the ground and so on. He was just waiting for the moment where Minato would seal Yin-Kurama inside Naruto and intermediated.

Thanks, I completely forgot about that. Still surprised as to how everyone let him slip by so easily though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2014 9:04 PM

Jul 2013
This is going to sound absurd, considering the guy I'm about to mention, was in a bind after what Shikamaru did to him, but for some reason Hidan comes to mind when I think about the suspicious person near Sasuke.
And also since he's immortal and all..
Been trying to think of other people, but none come to mind. for now anyway. Based on what Tobirama said ("Who are you?") and Karin not being able to tell who it is based on their chakra alone..and she did say that their chakra had a terrible feeling to it.
Feb 16, 2014 7:28 PM
Dec 2013
asteroidvx said:
It seriously just keeps getting more hopeless! How can they possibly come back from this :o.
This is looking really bad for them... but that does happen in war, i guess it adds a tad bit of realism with the hopeless factor in there.
Feb 17, 2014 1:58 PM
Nov 2013
The person next to Sasuke must be the So6p. He is the father of all ninja, and the fact that no one recognized him is because no one has ever seen him. When Karin says she senses a terrifying chakra it's probably because of how powerful the So6p is, not necessarily meaning he is evil.
Feb 17, 2014 2:03 PM
Nov 2013
I honestly don't think Obito is dead.. He's dying because the Juubi was extracted but since Black Zetsu was able to steal the 9tails from Minato it might help revive Obito giving him the power to take control of his body again.. Then transferring the 9tails chakra to Naruto, redeeming himself before he dies.
Feb 17, 2014 2:15 PM

Oct 2013
Feb 17, 2014 2:30 PM

Feb 2014
Naruto's going to die. Then he's going to awaken as the reincarnation of the Sage of the Six Paths.

Then it's Sage vs Sage.

You heard it here... well, maybe not first but you definitely heard it here.
Feb 17, 2014 3:14 PM
Feb 2012
I'm going with Kabuto for beeing Mr. X as he posess all the needed equipment to help out Sasuke.
-Medic-Nin on par with Tsunade & Sakura
-Anti-Hashirama antidote to render mokuton
-Senjutsu user to counter a possible Onmiyouton injury
-Cold enough Chakra for Kari to consider evil
-Tobirama never met him before.
-In debt to Sasuke for his mercy to not let him get killed.

I hope Naruto only gains Kin&Gins Kyubichakra from the Rikodou tools but won't use it against Madara. Would friggin lame thing to do.
Feb 18, 2014 8:26 AM

Apr 2011
Clouseau said:
I'm going with Kabuto for beeing Mr. X as he posess all the needed equipment to help out Sasuke.
-Medic-Nin on par with Tsunade & Sakura
-Anti-Hashirama antidote to render mokuton
-Senjutsu user to counter a possible Onmiyouton injury
-Cold enough Chakra for Kari to consider evil
-Tobirama never met him before.
-In debt to Sasuke for his mercy to not let him get killed.

I hope Naruto only gains Kin&Gins Kyubichakra from the Rikodou tools but won't use it against Madara. Would friggin lame thing to do.

- Karin knows him and his chakra, so there is no reason why she shouldn't have recognised it.
- Kabuto can no longer use Senjutsu, as he required Orochimaru's chakra to use it (which he no longer has).
Feb 18, 2014 11:21 AM
Feb 2012
Kari is a fair point but I'm not sure Kari has ever witnessed him in a darker state when his "old blood" starts to boil. As Sasuke showed an emotional state can change Chakra characteristics tremendously. A master of Camouflage like him should me capable to fool her.

Kabuto mastered his Sage Mode like he said himself he may lost Orochi's Snake cells but he still has Jugos beneficial cells. Pewrhaps it's not as efficient anymore in a sense he can't use it continuous as before but like Naruto with limited Time.
Feb 18, 2014 12:01 PM

Jul 2007
Behemoth11 said:

Their really is no reason for a spoiler tag, its your own prediction.

Feb 18, 2014 5:31 PM

Aug 2013
yhunata said:
Behemoth11 said:

I think it's pretty much confirmed that it's not Kabuto. If it was, Karin should've recognised his chakra.

Not necessarily. It could have changed after the Izanami.
Feb 18, 2014 5:44 PM

Feb 2014
And Rin? nobody think about that? haha i know it's strange to think that but nothing can suprise me anymore
"we're already the walking dead. if there's anything that makes us different from the real dead, there's only one. living and dying isn't the real issue. if you cling to being alive, you become frightened and your eyes get clouded. if you don't have that desire to begin with, you can fight on, right to the end of the world." - Revy
Feb 22, 2014 5:08 PM

Jan 2011
If Kishi brings Rin back it'll rain cats and dog all over the world.

I won't care about plot consistency if Rin comes back, I just want the WTF moment to happen and see Minato, Kakashi and Obito's reactions :D
May 2, 2014 10:15 PM

Jun 2012
I dunno why but that "freaking out" expression that Tenten made didn't suit her at all. It's kinda discomforting seeing her do that. I hope I never have to see it again... please stop Tenten.
Jun 14, 2014 2:15 PM

Jun 2013
boredguy77 said:
Apparently you can just steal ninetails like that. what kinda of shit is that.
My thoughts exactly.
Nov 5, 2014 6:03 PM

Oct 2013
DID ZETSU JUST STEAL THE SECOND HALF OF KURAMA????? OH MY GOODNESS I ACTUALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING AT ALL. AT ALL.

wow... Madara is going to be truly in God-mode. I thought Juubito was OP... oh wow.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 10, 2018 5:22 AM

Feb 2013
The other part of Kurama is in Zetsu, and Madara got there, things can't get worse.
Apr 25, 2021 9:19 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Madara has no right to have such a badass aura omg

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.