Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 11, 2010 2:53 AM
Nov 2007
so i thought everyone was dead. guess we're all alive again. or troll flashback. IDK
Jul 11, 2010 4:39 AM

Jun 2009
OMG are they going to ditch the new characters?!! Don't get me wrong, I like Ciel and Sebby but I also want Alois and Claude to be there too, as MAIN characters. Uwah!! Grell is back and he look HOT in the OP:DDD The new OP rocks;)

This episode was not good as last one but I think they are showing the characters again, wasting time, and I also like the pairing CielxLizzy too, their cute:D

Jul 11, 2010 5:38 AM

Dec 2008
I dont like the opening song. The GazettE <//////3

Anyway, I'm looking forward to next episode.
I do want to see more Alois though, I like psychos.
Jul 11, 2010 6:09 AM

Jan 2010
crowslayer91 said:
so i thought everyone was dead. guess we're all alive again. or troll flashback. IDK

They're overdoing the trolling.
Jul 11, 2010 6:47 AM

May 2010
I want to rate this ep 9/10 because of the lulz (and because of the op version2), but because Lizzy was there... :/

I really dislike her.
Jul 11, 2010 7:36 AM

Jun 2010
Can somebody tell me wtf is happening? Did they made a remake? Did they start the story again? But I think it doesn't make sense because of the last part of episode 1? Buuuuuuuuuut Why do Ciel doesn't wonder he's alive? why is Lau and Ran Mao alive? They should be dead and Ciel supposed to hate them. Ciel's Mansion is suddenly back? In the last episode Sebastian showed Ciel Tanaka's Diary. The Mansion was completely burned. Wtf Happened????????? Why doesnt it connect? WHY!?!?!
Jul 11, 2010 8:43 AM

Jun 2009
The episode was pretty good, but I can't stand Elizabeth,
I hope they will keep her appearances to a minimum ^^'

Jul 11, 2010 8:55 AM

Nov 2007
It was not a amazing episode, but I still enjoyed it. :))))

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/2v0nzw0.jpg
O_O
Jul 11, 2010 9:00 AM

Jul 2010
Omg, Ciel is back! Yeaay!
I was so sad at the end of season 1 :( But now he's back ^^
I liked episode 1 more, this was kinda... boring? There was not much action, however I'm kinda confused.. why didn't they gave a prober explonation how it's possible that Ciel is alive?? Lawl, at first I was like; Why does nobody seems surprised that he's alive, again?! (second time heh, that boy is so hard to kill, ne?) but than I realised that nobody knew about their contract xd
But what does Sebastian mean at the end that what happenend has increased his popularity or something like that.. what did happend than? I can't really remember.. Can anybody help? xd
Jul 11, 2010 9:05 AM

Jul 2008

All hail Alois ~ ♥♥

So boring episode. And I was expecting something amazing after the first episode. Or actually, something better than the first season. Guess that thought was wrong :3

Jul 11, 2010 9:25 AM

May 2009
Waah~ I've missed the old Kuroshitsuji ♥

And by the looks of the next episode preview we have Grell and the Undertaker *fangirl scream*
Jul 11, 2010 10:16 AM

Aug 2009
Well, this episode wasn't exactly great. Sure Ciel and Sebastian made their reappearance, but the story this episode wasn't very interesting. Not to mention that, although Elizabeth made a reappearance, she acts annoyingly from the start. She does have good intentions though, I'll admit.

Hopefully the rest of the episodes won't be like this one, or I'll end up being sorely disappointed. And where's Alois and his butler? >.<

Edit: Alois and Claude are confirmed as main characters, so I wonder how this will work? It could end up as Ciel and Sebastian being the good guys, and Alois and Claude being the bad, or vice versa. I'm guessing most people would prefer Ciel and Sebastian being the good characters.

btw, I randomly wrote/ranted about this episode on my college anime club blog https://blogs.emory.edu/animec/2010/07/11/kuroshitsuji-ii-02/
Kuro4735Jul 11, 2010 12:06 PM

Jul 11, 2010 11:18 AM

Nov 2009
Let down after the first episode, but at the same time i love Elizabeth x Ciel. So the counterbalance makes it okay. =)
Jul 11, 2010 11:43 AM

Nov 2009
I'll say this again, I really, really doubt we've seen the last of dear Alois and Claude. I think we're just sort of being teased, and well I kind of like it.

It's making us want to watch the next episode, right?

Clever they are~
Jul 11, 2010 12:07 PM

Feb 2010
This episode bored me particularly because I am not that found of cielxelizabeth...but..
I don't hate her.I MISS ALOIS.
I agree, the producer is. Very clever. I am not for team
Phantomhive or Team Trancy...but I misss alois
. T_T
Jul 11, 2010 12:22 PM

Sep 2008
I love the new opening -- actually just those parts with claude and alois only. The ending is good too, even though I'm not a fan of ciel, it still emit sorrowful feeling, maybe because we already know his demise.

this episode is veerry boring. Seeing Ciel's bland face is boring. I want Claude and Alois!!

just a hunch, maybe this is just a series of unaired episodes from season 1? how come dead people brings back to life? O_o Even the last part of opening song, there is sebastian and ciel with satisfied look on their faces then their heads were blown off. I can only say, it hinted - much like a reminder of their demise, I have a feeling that their fate in this season is more of sadness, I can already feel it a little.

well anyway, it is known that the fates of main characters in this series are always SAD. Alois will meet the same fate too... oh bummer.
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Jul 11, 2010 12:24 PM

Feb 2008
I'm just happy The undertaker will be back! I'm beginning to wonder if this season is a prequel more than a sequel.. I find it funny that everyone is suddenly alive.
Jul 11, 2010 12:24 PM

Jan 2010
I would've rather watched Alois claw at more peoples eyes than have an episode centered around Elizabeth.
Jul 11, 2010 12:32 PM

Jun 2008
NEEDS MOAR ALOIS.

Also thanks for explaining how Ciel AND the servants AND Lau and EVERYONE WHO DIED IN THE FIRST SERIES is now alive. /nerdrageysarcasm.

Well, they made it obvious why, anyway. It's a parallel universe, right? I hope they don't try to reveal that dramatically along the way or I'll facepalm epically.

But. I am actually quite satisfied with that Deus Ex Machina asspull keep-the-fangirls-happy explanation.

Besides which, I actually liked this episode. Total filler, but way funnier and better exectuted than any of the filler in the first series. I think it might be the new director, and maybe Yana's greater input on the production of this series than the last.
CielxLizzy<33
Although they made Lizzy so tsundere lmao. And I kept having flashbacks to B Gata H Kei. XD SHIERU NO BAKAAA.
But still. They were so cuuuuute, especially at the end. And it showed that Ciel really does care about her, which is evident in the manga but the first series failed to show very well.

Also lol Ranmao.<3 Just lounging about being service-tastic so people would bet more. Fabulous.

Grell and Undertaker next episode~<3
Jul 11, 2010 12:44 PM

Apr 2010
nicoliolipoli said:
I would've rather watched Alois claw at more peoples eyes than have an episode centered around Elizabeth.

I agree with this.
I was totally disappointed by this episode, I expected Elizabeth to have matured abit, but I was bloody wrong. I couldn't stand this episode, it was boring. Even though I was happy Ciel 'woke' up.
Last thing I wanted to see is Lizzy.

ONE funny thing about the episode is the picnic basket thingy with the pig, the pigeons. Sebastian's face was super.

Such a real disappointment after a superb episode that was episode 1.

-Palm//face-

The preview seems interesting. Grell and Undertaker! And a woman catching on fire.

Rawr.
Jul 11, 2010 12:45 PM

Nov 2009
synaesthesia said:
Think they're gonna bring back Pluto? Although they did kill him last season, if they can find a way to bring back Ciel I'm sure they can some how bring back a demon dog.
I liked Pluto as well, when he wasn't naked of course...

But YESH!!! Grell FTW!! Who doesn't love our transvestite chainsaw wielding slightly insane death god?

Jul 11, 2010 1:12 PM

Dec 2009
Love the new op <3 ,

Elizabeth is as annoying as ever but , who can complain ? she can be really funny sometimes..
Jul 11, 2010 1:44 PM

Aug 2008
Elizabeth is back! I prefer Tamura Yukari's voice as a loli than as some sex-crazed teenage girl, lol.

No Alois this episode... made me happy. I hate him, and I hope this show will never bring him or his crew back (sadly, I know I'm wrong). Good episode, reminded me of why I liked the first season (nonetheless, Lau being alive is simply WTF).

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 11, 2010 3:59 PM

Aug 2009
WHY AREN'T THE SUBS OUT YET!?

I want to see Grell too!
Jul 11, 2010 4:22 PM

Jun 2007
So... is this going to follow the manga at all?
Jul 11, 2010 5:48 PM

Apr 2010
I like that Ciel and Sebastian are back, but the 2nd episode was kinda dull. I have no idea what's going on. Is Ciel dreaming?

wabowser said:
So no more Alois and Claude?

*Depressed in the corner*

Hmm I would like to watch the 4 in action Sebastian and Ciel are ok but why don´t bring the new master and butler?

I think Alois and Claude will be back. They're still in the opening song. They can't bring an interesting character like Alois on board, then make him disappear.
Jul 11, 2010 6:09 PM

Nov 2009
k0k0 said:

I want to see Grell too!

The subs are out, go back a couple pages dear.
Jul 11, 2010 6:23 PM

Mar 2008
Watched PoT again and I had to check twice to see if I'm watching Cieli and not a tennis match. Didn't realize they sounded the same.

Dull episode.
XizelJul 11, 2010 6:50 PM
Jul 11, 2010 7:03 PM

Aug 2009
I had just hoped for a bit more of a plot oriented episode, considering it's only the second episode out. Because with so many things being changed from the end of season one, to the begining of season two, I'd been expecting an episode that was dropping us hints that we didn't understand and could all try and figure out.

But yeah, it felt more like I was back in the middle of the first season of Kuroshitsuji than the begining of the second. But none-the-less, I did enjoy the episode.
Jul 11, 2010 7:44 PM

Jan 2010
BARD IS BACK. UNDERTAKER WILL BE BACK NEXT EPISODE. HOLY CRAP I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY.

Kuroshitsuji 2 is looking to be just as good as season 1 was. :'D
Jul 11, 2010 8:29 PM

Aug 2008
Vcruzer said:
k0k0 said:

I want to see Grell too!

Those are not "subs" (Well, they are...but still). That's $hit. Did you see how terrible that video quality was? It would be a dishonor to watch Kuroshitsuji in such terrible quality.
Jul 11, 2010 9:46 PM

Nov 2009
Fatentity said:
Vcruzer said:
k0k0 said:

I want to see Grell too!

Those are not "subs" (Well, they are...but still). That's $hit. Did you see how terrible that video quality was? It would be a dishonor to watch Kuroshitsuji in such terrible quality.

Honestly I don't care. I don't care if all I saw were 20 pixels, as long as it has the subs I'm a happy girl.
Jul 11, 2010 10:13 PM

Jan 2009
OMG Grell and the Undertakerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Can't wait for the next ep!!
nitaroxxsJul 12, 2010 5:54 AM
Jul 11, 2010 10:40 PM

Jan 2009
Aww, that was really cute. I want to see more Alois and Claude soon<3 I feel so trolled xD
Jul 11, 2010 10:49 PM
Jul 2018
Grell and Undertaker next episode, hurray. <333

Overall, the episode was cute. I guess it was more of a character re-introduction to once again give us a feel of Kuroshitsuji. I'm not going to lie, when I originally heard about Kuroshitsuji II, I was furious about Alois and Claude, but after last episode and seeing this OP, I'm actually pretty stoked for them. Seriously, trolled so hard. I can't get over how well they hid Sebastian and Ciel. They're totally teasing us with this OP and the Sebastian-Claude fight.

After this episode, I have to say that I find Elizabeth tolerable and adorable. I wanted to melt when she kept insisting that she find the stag for herself. Then the ending with her and Ciel holding hands, so cute. I wasn't much of a Lizzy fan prior to this, but this episode made me adore her.

Hopefully we get a plot-moving episode next week and a reintroduction of Alois and Claude very soon, even though I kind of think Alois is a creep, heh. Grell and Undertaker are never a bad thing though, so I think I'll be good with whatever next episode deals with.
Jul 12, 2010 12:39 AM

Jan 2008
why hasn't anyone subbed this yet? T_T
Jul 12, 2010 12:50 AM

Feb 2010
adriannrod said:
I want to know how they are going to address Ciel being in a box, and him also not being dead. What the frack happened to continuity?!?!

This , i wont give this more than a 4/10 if they dont explain why sebastian revived ciel.

and... lau was dead or at least missing , and was ciel enemy.

i hope we get explanations. (like this episode being in the past)
VanisherJul 12, 2010 1:01 AM
Jul 12, 2010 2:20 AM

Aug 2008
i'm not really sure if i understood the ep. well since i watched it raw xD
but it doesn't matter, i'm simply happy that grell & undertaker are goin to show up :3
the new OP was awesome, i love the way they compared ciel and alois ^^

though i'm just worried that if this goes on, i'm gonna go crazy
what if the upcoming subs for the upcoming episodes are this late? how the hell am i suppose to understand whats goin on T.T
Jul 12, 2010 2:30 AM

Dec 2009
Where the hell can I watch the subs? PS. I don't wanna see that YouTube video.
Jul 12, 2010 4:10 AM

Oct 2008
Subs still seem to be non existant - like 4 days later...
Jul 12, 2010 4:34 AM

Dec 2009
shadowsword said:
Subs still seem to be non existant - like 4 days later...

It's just unbelievable. And there are like.. 4 groups subbing this show?
Jul 12, 2010 6:00 AM

Dec 2008
Sebby catching the birds that escaped from the basket...Priceless!!
Squealed with delight because it was SO good to hear Sebby say, "Yes, my Lord." again!
Tanaka-san is still appearing out of nowhere!
It was good to see the whole gang again!
Can't wait to see Grell and the Undertaker in the next ep!
Jul 12, 2010 7:22 AM

Jul 2010
It was just...EPIC .
I feel so much old Kuro<3. I can't wait to see Grell and Undertaker :<.
5/5
Jul 12, 2010 8:35 AM
Dec 2009
I've been checking literally everyday for subtitles since this aired.... I can't wait any longer.... I'm going insane o_o
Jul 12, 2010 8:52 AM

Aug 2009
Vcruzer said:
k0k0 said:

I want to see Grell too!

Can't find a torrent anywhere and I don't do streaming. =/
Shinsen is late.
Jul 12, 2010 9:18 AM
Jun 2010
I really rather enjoyed the second episode, but it's still making me question, why Sebastian brought Ciel back? I mean, yes, he finds working under Ciel interesting, kinda loves the way his mind works, but usually there's a reason, right?

Also, just like to add, I'm glad Lau is back X3 he's been a favorite since the fist season, and can't wait until next week when Grell comes into play! Seeing him in the intro video got me all excited =D
Jul 12, 2010 10:36 AM

Jan 2009
k0k0 said:
Vcruzer said:
k0k0 said:

I want to see Grell too!

Can't find a torrent anywhere and I don't do streaming. =/
Shinsen is late.

There's a (crappy, too-fast) sub on animecrazy.net

Man, I was kinda disappointed by the 2nd eppy. I thought that they'd at least give the reason why Ciel was passed out in a trunk of the mysterious traveler who came looking for that specific tea.

After this episode, I'm even MORE confused as to what or when this event is taking place; before or after the last eppy from last season? Yeah, isn't Lau's girl supposed to be dead?

I'm starting to think that this happened before the last episode; maybe even before the first season.

Gah!

And for those of you who have read the manga, does this have anything to do with it? Like does it seem familiar in any way shape or form?
Jul 12, 2010 10:44 AM

Jan 2010
what is the point making second season anyways
Jul 12, 2010 10:48 AM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
Eternal_Shield said:
what is the point making second season anyways

It's a giant money maker. If it didn't have this much of a following, I doubt it'd get another season.
Jul 12, 2010 10:59 AM

Jan 2009
Crappy season that is. I think it's their purpose to confuse people with it.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1506 by Jobn_Bibblbe »»
Jul 14, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

849 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.