Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 15, 2013 12:47 PM

Nov 2009
minato is so hot. he makes everything over 9000 times better. and im also glad naruto could sense his chakra and didnt have to spend all that time being like "oh my glob, daddy? is that you? kyaaa"

such a good chapter. very rare for naruto's standards, actually making me really excited for the next few chaps. love huge revelations

and ninetail's flamethrower would own the shit out of that stun spore any day
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2013 1:29 PM
Jan 2013
raikaze said:
man...look at that. the difference between an 8 tail beast and an army compared to 1 of the 4 previous hokages.

its like night and day

Yeah. And then look at the Hokage and compare them to Tsunade.
May 15, 2013 2:08 PM

Jan 2009
Monad said:

I believe he can use his kunai to move faster. He can throw them and teleport to them as a way of fast moving. Things you throw go somewhere faster that you running.

exactly what i was thinking on how Minato is able to be the first Zombie Hokage to appear on the battlefield

the space-time barrier that natssuu is saying is just the move he use to redirect the Tailed Beast Ball attack of the Juubi
May 15, 2013 2:55 PM

May 2011
Yes! The hokages are finally arriving and Minato gets to see Naruto again. He instantly makes this and the upcoming chapters better.
May 15, 2013 3:08 PM

May 2013
natssuu said:
Izaya125 said:
DestinyFate said:
KaiserNazrin said:
More homoerotic talk between Kakashi and Obito about hole.

So what, everyone can use Earth jutsu now or something? Or is there an earth jutsu that don't require Earth element affinity?

Minato saved the day. At least Naruto isn't surprised about his appearance or else we'll have long talk about needless thing.

I think you don't have to have the chakra affinity to use basic jutsus. I mean Kakashi has over thousands of jutsus and he sure as hell doesn't have all affinities, that is reserved for Rinnegan users.

Kakashi actually has all except for wind

Kakashi hasn't mastered fire either.

Hmm maybe, But I was just remembering his meaty Katon against Naruto and Sakura.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mAtsaCFfA0
It's 1:50 in that video
May 15, 2013 3:36 PM

Apr 2010
Best last page for Naruto in a long time.
May 15, 2013 3:51 PM
Jan 2013
can i just jump around the whole world because i'll have sasuke (pls) naruto and minato fighting together or
May 15, 2013 5:33 PM

Jan 2009
k11chi said:
I hope Juubi gets to enter the final stage

its sure will change to its final form its just a matter of when
May 15, 2013 8:08 PM

May 2009
Awwww shiet its bout to get down.
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis" Which means "It's not for me, It's not for you. It's for everyone"
May 15, 2013 8:43 PM
Mar 2010
Juubi evolving into a pokemon lol.

Epic entrance by Minato, I guess Naruto already knew they were coming.
May 15, 2013 11:08 PM

Oct 2012
right on time yondaime..

May 15, 2013 11:22 PM

May 2012
ramzes5a said:
is it only me that's actually sick of those sweet, inspiring words they are blabbering more and more over each chapter about comrades, friends and love?? its really getting fu*king annoying.

Nope, same here. I mean, I don't have too much of a problem when it comes in moderation but Kishi has been going overboard lately. Just hoping that Obito doesn't buy into all of it in the end. He's talked way too much shit to turn back now.
May 16, 2013 7:01 AM
Apr 2012
GO YELLOW FLASH! FIGHT FIGHT WIN!!!!!!!
Just give me a hammer, a tractor tire and a frozen bag of peas and watch me destroy the world...
May 16, 2013 7:29 AM
May 2013
The best final page so far in the series...

I am HOPING the next chap will me action-no-jutsu and not speech-no-jutsu.... Pls PLS!!!!!
May 16, 2013 12:17 PM

Jan 2013
Wooooh great
May 17, 2013 4:21 AM

May 2010
Sakura bitching around as always, blah blah, blah, AND THEN THE REAL HERO COMES IN :D
Though I was more surprised by Naruto's reaction. He might have known that Hokage are ressurected thanks to biju mode, but how did he know that they are on his side? I hope that Sasuke will arrive before Naruto can feel his chakra, that page will be just awesome, I'm sure of it :)
May 17, 2013 7:22 AM
Apr 2013
Best chapter in a long, long time.
May 17, 2013 3:22 PM

Apr 2009
YES YES YES

AND THAT MEANS SASUKE IS COMING
May 17, 2013 7:59 PM

Jul 2007
All the pieces are going to start to fall into place regarding this legendary battle for the ages.

May 18, 2013 7:46 AM

Jan 2013
Epic Minato ^^ fucking boss <33
May 18, 2013 7:50 AM

Oct 2012
Kitsu-nee said:
Sakura bitching around as always, blah blah, blah, AND THEN THE REAL HERO COMES IN :D

Stop hating, Sakura was the one who encouraged the shinobi alliance to give all they got which is the reason Minato was able to make it in time.
May 18, 2013 7:58 AM

Oct 2012
Izaya125 said:
natssuu said:
Izaya125 said:
DestinyFate said:
KaiserNazrin said:
More homoerotic talk between Kakashi and Obito about hole.

So what, everyone can use Earth jutsu now or something? Or is there an earth jutsu that don't require Earth element affinity?

Minato saved the day. At least Naruto isn't surprised about his appearance or else we'll have long talk about needless thing.

I think you don't have to have the chakra affinity to use basic jutsus. I mean Kakashi has over thousands of jutsus and he sure as hell doesn't have all affinities, that is reserved for Rinnegan users.

Kakashi actually has all except for wind

Kakashi hasn't mastered fire either.

Hmm maybe, But I was just remembering his meaty Katon against Naruto and Sakura.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mAtsaCFfA0
It's 1:50 in that video

Filler.
May 18, 2013 8:03 AM

Mar 2012
Hinata become the leader.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 18, 2013 11:13 AM

Mar 2012
What's with Naruto's nonchalance @ the end? He's not that cool.
May 18, 2013 8:18 PM

Jul 2010
Whole chapter was pretty meh for me, until the end of course ;). Sakura's appearance was kinda interesting, since she's been ignored for a long time. I think Kishi's giving her some emphasis so that there will be an emotional moment for her when Sasuke comes to the scene (I am sooo waiting for that.) Also, Kakashi and Obito's conversation wasn't so bad as usual, some of the stuff was pretty interesting. I originally thought that Obito would pull a Pein on us, but I think he will end up dying by Kakashi's hand (the raikiri was kinda cool :]).

Now for the best part....
MINATO <333 OMG his entrance was so cool. When I saw the kunai, I was like NO F-IN way, that's supposed to happen in like 50 more chapters in Kishi's timeline xDD But I was really really happy, and I really loved Naruto's reaction too, it was pretty sweet. I was wanting a big surprise, but this wasn't so bad either. I hope Sasuke-kun and the rest will come soon, really excited about them.

Overall, a much better chapter than the previous weeks thanks to Minato and interesting Kakashi talk.
May 18, 2013 10:03 PM

Nov 2011
I just can't wait for the next chapter~
I love how Naruto just like expected him. XD I thought he was going to be at least a little bit shocked.
May 19, 2013 4:50 AM

May 2010
natssuu said:
Kitsu-nee said:

Stop hating, Sakura was the one who encouraged the shinobi alliance to give all they got which is the reason Minato was able to make it in time.

Sorry, but for me it's impossible, imo she's just filling the pages, so Minato can have an epic last page. There aren't many characters that I would actually hate, but she's definitely one of those, can't stand her.
Just make Hinata main heroine already :(
May 19, 2013 11:02 AM

Mar 2013
I love how it always brings up the concept of those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash. That idea has reoccurred with so many characters...
"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway,
so in the end there’s nothing you can do."
May 19, 2013 12:14 PM

Oct 2012
kawaiiprods said:
I love how Naruto just like expected him. XD I thought he was going to be at least a little bit shocked.

Now that I think of it, Naruto can only sense evil chakra via Kyuubi mode, and I don't recall him using sage mode for a while now. Most likely Naruto was aware of his presence because of Kyuubi's Yin half which Minato sealed inside of him before using death reaper seal.
May 19, 2013 1:08 PM

Mar 2013
natssuu said:
kawaiiprods said:

Now that I think of it, Naruto can only sense evil chakra via Kyuubi mode, and I don't recall him using sage mode for a while now. Most likely Naruto was aware of his presence because of Kyuubi's Yin half which Minato sealed inside of him before using death reaper seal.

That's what I was thinking.

By the way : YES YES YES YES YES !

This is going to be fucking epic !!
May 19, 2013 11:40 PM
Apr 2013
I'm am so glad we are done with the build up, and the good stuff (we hope) should be starting. :D
May 20, 2013 3:34 AM

May 2012
Okaeri.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
May 22, 2013 4:08 PM
Apr 2013
Most people are talking about Minato arriving, but what about Sasuke!!! He wants to become the damn Hokage, i couldn't believe it, but i also want it because this way we get a fight between Naruto and Sasuke for the title of Hokage, Naruto is the bloody best manga there is. :)
Jun 28, 2013 1:25 PM

Jul 2009
Aww yeah Minato arrives just in time like a hero should.
Oct 9, 2013 12:51 PM

Jun 2011
j0x said:
prism2525 said:

KaiserNazrin said:

I think you've just found a plot hole, unless basic earth jutsu are special.

nah there are huge numbers of shinobi in the battlefield that have earth affinity, its not necessarily a plot hole

Nope, it's totally a plot hole, you can see Ino Shika Cho using them, and Shikamaru did asked for an earth technique that "everyone" can use. That's freakin ridiculous.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 10, 2018 5:03 AM

Feb 2013
Obito and Kakashi should fight instead of talking already.
Minato is here!
Apr 25, 2021 8:21 PM

Jan 2020
Wow. I love how Naruto said that so confidently

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.