Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 22, 2021 2:33 AM

Oct 2014
Hayase has returned, and she's licking people like an idiotic Jojo character.
Jul 22, 2021 12:41 PM

Mar 2013
does this mean parona is also dead? :(
I was glad when Fushi saved her from committing suicide, and that she got back to village. So it feels sad knowing she died shortly after :(
Jul 22, 2021 5:32 PM

Apr 2018
Damn that battle arena is like a death arena. I wonder how Fushi is gonna get out of this. I wonder how Hayase got there in the first place.
Jul 22, 2021 5:32 PM

Apr 2018
Damn that battle arena is like a death arena. I wonder how Fushi is gonna get out of this. I wonder how Hayase got there in the first place.
Jul 23, 2021 1:01 PM

Jul 2020
Wait a second! Does this mean that Parona is dead?
Jul 23, 2021 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
Bruh, this show is getting more and more retarded with every episode. They don't pay any attention to details, even the whole setting of this arc is dumb, like, it's an island with no law and seemingly extremely violent and dangerous peoplel yet there are farmers and people who live normally without being attacked and stolen from everyday, how is this possible ? Lmao at the bird taking Fushi to the colesseum tho.

Also, the scheme of: getting to a new place > meeting dude > fight shit > then previouslly met dude dies already feels beaten out of death and it's boring as hell. The first episode already told everything the show had to tell in a great and efficient way, there was honestly no need for more content, every subsequent arc just feels so redundant.
removed-userJul 23, 2021 3:24 PM
Jul 23, 2021 11:05 PM

May 2013
Poor Parona killed by Hayase. But wtf with her licking Fushi while sleeping!?! She gone insane xD
“Listen up, you lowlifes who will never amount to anything!“ -[Mawaru Penguindrum]
Jul 24, 2021 5:30 AM
Jan 2020
Deduleadaa said:
Bruh, this show is getting more and more retarded with every episode. They don't pay any attention to details, even the whole setting of this arc is dumb, like, it's an island with no law and seemingly extremely violent and dangerous people yet there are farmers and people who live normally without being attacked and stolen from everyday, how is this possible ? Lmao at the bird taking Fushi to the colesseum tho.

Also, the scheme of: getting to a new place > meeting dude > fight shit > then previouslly met dude dies already feels beaten out of death and it's boring as hell. The first episode already told everything the show had to tell in a great and efficient way, there was honestly no need for more content, every subsequent arc just feels so redundant.

Bruh, funny how you say they don't pay attention to any detail when it's literally just you not paying any attention to the detail, its not even a small detail, Tonari and her friends even said "Killing to maintain public order is well acknowledged here" and " everyone spices on each other here, traitor are killed immediately" so killing and stealing could happen but they will be killed immediately.
Jul 24, 2021 6:35 AM
Sep 2020
I like where the story is going...But that Tonari is the first character I want dead in this Show...it will be a bad joke if she survives
Jul 24, 2021 8:30 AM

Oct 2014
Damn. I was kind of hoping to see more Parona in the future, maybe Fushi reuniting with her after all those years. But I guess we won't. Seeing as he can transform into her, she must be dead.
Jul 24, 2021 7:37 PM

Nov 2012
I'm starting not to trust Pioran again. My trust has been waning every since she met back up with Fushi.

what was up with that lick? ew

Summer '21: The Season of Mistrust
Jul 25, 2021 7:18 AM
Nov 2016
The coincidences are too much that it's getting ridiculous. -.-
Jul 25, 2021 8:26 AM

May 2009
tonarishit said:
Wait?? How fushi could transform into march sister isn't he can only transform dead people

Is it really hard to get?
Jul 25, 2021 10:28 AM

Dec 2016
Now everyone knows about Fushi. If it had been a modern age then Fushi would've been a labrat since long ago just like Ajin.

How did Fushi turn into Parona? If she's dead then Fushi wasn't there when she died so how was it possible? Is it like, the time it spent with that human was quite meaningful that it had a strong emotional stimulation or is it because March had a strong attachment towards Parona? If that's so then Fushi could turn into Rean or anyone Gugu had emotional connections to. Or was it because of Hayase licking Fushi...? Can't wait for the “black thing” to explain this.

It was so creepy, why the heck did she do that...I thought it would be Parona because of the bandages but it's definitely Hayase.

We got a better look at his face, this black thing is actually quite beautiful tho it would've been better if his mouth moved when talking XD

Fushi being sad over killing a mole is like mourning over a dead cockroach.

Wasn't expecting Fushi to scream “let me go” in that mole form XD

It looks like he just pulled off that baldy's wig.

For some reason my shit ass thought she would ask Fushi to marry the child đź’€
Jul 26, 2021 2:14 AM
Jul 2021
MuZe- said:
It seems that Hayase possibly killed Parona and was also the person who made Tonari force Fushi and Pioran onto the prisoner ship?

If that's the case, then it's interesting that Fushi was able to transform into Parona without actually witnessing her death.

i was guessing that parona killed herself after fushi left but that also makes sense
Jul 29, 2021 1:27 AM

May 2015
Eyyy...crazy bitch Hayase is here. Looks like Parona didn't mange to kill her. Poor little girl.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 3, 2021 9:25 AM
Aug 2015
No, I don't like this arc. The anime gets tiring
Aug 20, 2021 8:48 AM
Jun 2013
This was probably the worst episode of the series for me. That stupid deranged woman from the beginning is not an appropriate antagonist at this point in the story. I don't care about her. It would have been fully satisfying for her to be killed by the bear attack (when he first transformed into it) or the arrow that was aimed at her head.

A guy passed out during a fight to the death because he forgot he was hungover? wtf?

I'm getting irritated of Fushi being so squeamish about killing literally anything. He whines about killing a mole but not that long before was shooting several arrows at a flock of birds...There are also way too many characters in this story who accept his immortality and abilities as a simple oddity or circus trick...

Those kids are annoying. Worst side characters in this series.

The series peaked with Gugu. It's been a slow and consistent decline since he died.
Aug 23, 2021 5:01 AM

Oct 2017
Hayase is back, time to kill her for good. Thou damn Fushi turned into Parona, so she died. Damn!
Aug 29, 2021 3:32 PM

Jul 2014
Can someone explain to me why can't eveyone leave the island? So they have limited number of ships why don't they just leave and return the ships back for the rest until everyone leave? 🤔
Aug 30, 2021 10:00 PM

Nov 2013
I was expecting a torturous episode, but on the contrary, I found it empowering and liberating.
Fushi is like a god standing before a bunch of fools. He can own this place if he so chooses.
His altruistic desire not to kill anything serves as a limiter on his abilities though. I suppose a being with such power is better off with humility than arrogance.
The methods by which he wins this tournament totally surprised me. Fushi is intelligent.
It will be interesting to see how things progress.
Have manga 1-13 sitting on my desk, through 15 on the way. Strapping in for one hell of a ride.
Sep 2, 2021 2:17 PM

Mar 2010
Fushi is too innocent, Can't wait to see him mature more and finally take responsibility, as they say with great power comes great responsibility.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 6, 2021 6:07 PM

Dec 2013
I didn't expect that Fushi's immortality would get exposed this quickly.

Hayase is back! I don't see why she was licking Fushi's face like that. WTF.

Parona died off-screen? That's really depressing considering how Fushi stopped her from committing suicide after March got killed.
Sep 7, 2021 9:40 PM

Mar 2016
The new characters of this arc are the opposite of the people on the previous island, I fucking hate these overly-confident bratty kids, thinking that they can just have their way with using Fushi. Therefore, seeing how the nokkers will show up in the next ep from the preview, I would have not even a thread of pity or feel any sadness whatsoever if these fools were to *cough cough* be eliminated. However, at the very least, they have not actively tried to harm Fushi, unlike HayaBITCH who now live pathetically on this island.

Welp, he has done and did it, Fushi showed these savages that he's not only immortal, but able to transform, it's cool, it's awesome, but when he transformed into Parona, I am fucking petrified. For the love of god please let it just be as simple as what we can see, and not because Parona had somehow died out there, please!

On the contrary, seeing Parona's form tackling this feral guy as swiftly as she did is epic, I'm sure the guy would cherish being kicked by such a cute girl.
Sep 20, 2021 2:21 AM
May 2020
fushi is always a victim of naivety lol
Nov 1, 2021 7:08 PM

Feb 2018
When Fushi said I need to turn into something scary and powerful I was expecting the bear form not Parona lol
Nov 10, 2021 12:18 PM

Sep 2012
Rickydory123 said:
Now everyone knows about Fushi. If it had been a modern age then Fushi would've been a labrat since long ago just like Ajin.

How did Fushi turn into Parona? If she's dead then Fushi wasn't there when she died so how was it possible? Is it like, the time it spent with that human was quite meaningful that it had a strong emotional stimulation or is it because March had a strong attachment towards Parona? If that's so then Fushi could turn into Rean or anyone Gugu had emotional connections to. Or was it because of Hayase licking Fushi...? Can't wait for the “black thing” to explain this.

It was so creepy, why the heck did she do that...I thought it would be Parona because of the bandages but it's definitely Hayase.

We got a better look at his face, this black thing is actually quite beautiful tho it would've been better if his mouth moved when talking XD

Fushi being sad over killing a mole is like mourning over a dead cockroach.

Wasn't expecting Fushi to scream “let me go” in that mole form XD

It looks like he just pulled off that baldy's wig.

For some reason my shit ass thought she would ask Fushi to marry the child đź’€

for a moment i thought that to, i laughed and said don't tell me she will ask him to marry her child that's just messed up lol

Sugram22Nov 10, 2021 12:27 PM
Nov 16, 2021 9:41 PM

Oct 2019
The psycho Hayashe is back, and she is clearly the one who arranged the capture of Fushi and Pyoran. Fushi is her prize, of course, Pyoran is probably there just for security. Hayshe licking Fushi while they were asleep was beyond creepy. Does Fushi transforming into Parona mean she is dead or have they just evolved to no longer needing the emotional impact of someone dying in order to transform into them? I think it's the latter.

Besides, how could Fushi know about Parona's potential death? On the other hand, when Fushi first transformed into Gugu they did not witness his death either, so you never know. If that's actually the case, and it was not a plot hole, then would this mean that Fushi develops some kind of telepathic link with the people they bond with, at least over their 'dead or alive' status? Nah, a plot hole sounds simpler and more plausible.

As for Hayashe is she working alone or are a few hundred fully armed Yanome going to invade the island soon in order to capture Fushi? Btw, I do not blame the kids and specifically Tonari, as some of you do. They do whatever they can to survive in a corrupt world.

We know that Tonari (at least) has a family member who is a prisoner, and that's why they trust her to cross the seas to bring new blood (she said 'new prisoners', but I think she meant new slaves); if she flees they will simply kill them. If she does not comply with luring new slaves into boats they will probably kill them as well. That island is a textbook example of anarchy gone terribly, horribly wrong... Lord of the Flies on steroids.

Feb 12, 2022 11:14 AM
Nov 2020
Pioran’s dangerous side… Now that I think about it, Pioran once told Parona that she was a criminal and the Yanome people used her as the Shaman to decide who would be sacrificed
Feb 20, 2022 3:46 AM
Sep 2016
I dont get it. If fushi killed the mole and was able to transform in it, what didnt the transform in to the bird he killed previously, so he could go to Pioran on the other side of the wall?
Apr 22, 2022 9:21 AM

Apr 2016
What is happening with this show, since they have to kill Gugu this just got frustrating to watch, like I don't even care about Pioran well, actually she's a murderer and the idea of Parona being dead just left me indifferent.

I guess Mach's death was the only moment this show could pull something heartbreaking.

The animation was awful this episode.
May 17, 2022 10:33 PM

Mar 2018
Shows unfortunately back to it's draggy interlude episodes. This show would easily be a 9 if it was trimmed down from 20 to 12-14 episodes
May 27, 2022 5:44 AM

Dec 2020
I already know I'm going to hate Tonari for the rest of this arc unless she has some drastic character development.

Also , did they really kill Parona off screen . Man this hurts so much .
Jun 12, 2022 8:46 AM

Dec 2018
the second season i hope is better than this
fushi is struggling with regrets and pacifism so he gets plot contrived into a battle arena island with psychopaths
yeah i agree with the idea that pacifism is suicide and lingering on regrets instead of learning from them and moving on is also a mistake, but this setting is both ridiculously lazy and unabashedly silly
Aug 29, 2022 3:47 PM
Aug 2022
intresting story with a good vibe for every character :)
Oct 10, 2022 1:12 PM

Jan 2016
So it seems like this show also has a tournament arc. What a random turn of events.

I forgot Pioran was a criminal. Wait is Parona also dead? Did I forget her dying? I don't recall her dying. Who is that girl that licked him? Oh it is Hayase?
Sulfur2Oct 10, 2022 1:16 PM
Jan 14, 2023 12:18 PM

Oct 2019
Even if Parona is dead, I thought Fushi had to witness someone's death to turn into them? Or has he mastered his ability?
Jul 15, 2023 11:12 PM
Dec 2020
watching after taking a very long break from anime in general. god i forgot how much i love fushi
Jul 15, 2023 11:14 PM
Dec 2020
oh, and man, i really do not like Tonari at all.
Jul 19, 2023 5:26 AM
Nov 2016
Oh no, this is what I feared, a lot of animes have a good start but get crappier later on, I hope that's not the case here but this episode was a piece of crap, I didn't like it at all and I was praising this anime a lot in the previous episodes since they are good, I just don't care about the shit happening in this island, the tournament was fucking stupid, the new characters are uninteresting, the animation was also shitty in this episode, I was loving this anime so don't drop the ball now.

Don't tell me the peak of this anime was Gugu's arc, episode 12 is the best episode and even got me teary-eyed when he died, almost everything prior was pretty good too and got me interested and in the mood in enjoying this, I hold this anime in high esteem by now so for the love of god, do not fuck this up!
Jul 29, 2023 1:53 PM
Aug 2022
This arc is weird and irrational.
Sep 10, 2023 8:00 PM
Dec 2021
ok its getting hype
Oct 1, 2023 8:38 PM
Jul 2017
mediocre episode, the woman who killed the small child is back. so lets see where it goes
Oct 7, 2023 12:22 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode, things are heating up!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 13, 11:22 PM

Oct 2022
Awesome to see the change into Parona. Holding a little hope that she's alive and Fushi's abilities are evolving, but not too much given this show's past form.
Jan 15, 1:20 PM
Dec 2016
To be honest, I prefer the first arc of this anime than this part, but it's still good and interesting.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

240 by poscula »»
Jun 2, 2:39 AM

» Hayase is getting too much plot armor

Andrekrep - May 19, 2021

30 by Dirittoprocedura »»
May 28, 4:26 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Usopp8000 - May 17, 2021

152 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.