Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2018 2:27 PM
Jun 2015
just realized after watching the last episode

I HAD THAT GRIDMAN TOY WHEN I WAS A KID

I didn't even realized that this is an old TV show. I thought this is jut an original Ultraman story
Dec 22, 2018 2:28 PM

Mar 2016
This episode:Over the top and fun and it all just works, right down to the 3DPD Akane at the end.

Overall:This was great from episode 1, with solid direction, a well cultivated atmosphere and careful use of humor and tension.

Dec 22, 2018 2:30 PM

Jul 2015
For those that found the story a bit confusing, here’s a summary:

Akane is a shut-in geek (Hikikomori) that made a virtual world in order to escape reality. She used real references to make a sim-like simulation whereby people like her. Rikka is that popular girl who’s supposed to be Akane’s best girl friend and possibly a love interest, Utsumi is designed to be her nerdy friend who also likes Kaiju just like her irl, Yuta is her ideal boyfriend. Yet the latter gained free will and chose to loce Rikka instead of Akane. That might be the reason why Gridman chose him.

Alexis and Gridman are both aliens from the real world. Kerib uses humans to chase away the boredom and nihilism that comes with being an immortal being. He chose Akane because she could entertain him pretty well and was a depressed, isolated teenager: an easy target. Once they no longer fulfil that purpose, he leaves them in a broken state and looks for his next toy.

Gridman and the weapons are basically Space Patrol Aliens that infiltrted Akane’s simulation in order to rescue her and stop Kerib. When Rikka says she wants to be with Akane but doesn’t want her wish to happen; it’s because she doesn’t want Akane to be sad again to the point of using the simulation as a form of escapism, even though she loves Akane dearly.

Anosillus, a kaiju from another world who decided to live in Akane’s world, took Anti under her wing. Anti is now both human and kaiju; as you can see from the color of his eyes. The Gridman team returns to the real world (and possibly go on a new mission) and so does Akane. She kept the pass that Rikka gave her to remind her to face the challenges of daily life intead of hiding from them. The artificial world and its people are now free from the influence of their creator and become independent.
Dec 22, 2018 2:32 PM

Oct 2012
GreenEmu said:
After rewatching the episode and paying attention to the dialogue I retract my statement about Yuta's crush not being relevant. Don't know how I missed it, but Gridman himself pretty much explains that in Akane's world where everyone was made to love her Yuta essentially broke the script and fell for Rikka instead, thus giving Gridman the opening he needed.

So at the end of the day Yuta's crush on Rikka ended up being pretty damn important.

Holy hell, that's a great find. That kind of flew over my head, but now makes perfect sense.
Dec 22, 2018 2:32 PM

Mar 2016
garyborken said:
Here are some interpretation:
So Akane IS Rikka in the real world. That's why she put Rikka in the junk shop, Rikka is the self she doesn't want to face.

I think it's more likely that Rikka is a girl in school that she wishes was her friend IRL, which is why her being her friend is such an important thing to her.
Dec 22, 2018 2:34 PM

Jan 2009
BurntOkita said:
deg said:

the original Gridman show happens in the coimputerize world though and we can see that from the Kaijus designs of looking like robots, the City in the sky as well as the insides of the City like the house of Akane is computerize too, and also obviously the whole Gridman team and Alexis the villain looks computerize too

That doesn't answer my question. At all.

well the green kaiju girl from episode 6 and in the last episode where she talked to Anti in the end shows this is a sequel to the original Gridman show though

its not impossible to think Alexis and the Hyper Agents (Gridman) are aliens with advance computers even computers that simulate dreams of humans
Dec 22, 2018 2:36 PM

Oct 2012
BurntOkita said:
deg said:

the original Gridman show happens in the coimputerize world though and we can see that from the Kaijus designs of looking like robots, the City in the sky as well as the insides of the City like the house of Akane is computerize too, and also obviously the whole Gridman team and Alexis the villain looks computerize too

That doesn't answer my question. At all.

to be honest, entering the computer world can be done through any piece of technology when dealing with beings like Alexis or Khan. To be more precise, it's less of a 'computer world' and more of a 'digital world'. It exists within every piece of technology, so Alexis could drag Akane in through something even as simple as a cellphone. Yuta and Gridman requiring Junk is a situation unique to them. Not to mention gives the heroes a handicap as opposed to the main villain who can just do whatever without restriction.
Dec 22, 2018 2:41 PM
Sep 2018
What a garbage ending
Dec 22, 2018 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
In2TheBlu said:

Akane is a shut-in geek (Hikikomori) that made a virtual world in order to escape reality. She used real references to make a sim-like simulation whereby people like her. Rikka is that popular girl who’s supposed to be Akane’s best girl friend and possibly a love interest, Utsumi is designed to be her nerdy friend who also likes Kaiju just like her irl, Yuta is her ideal boyfriend. Yet the latter gained free will and chose to loce Rikka instead of Akane. That might be the reason why Gridman chose him.

Alexis and Gridman are both aliens from the real world. Kerib uses humans to chase away the boredom and nihilism that comes with being an immortal being. He chose Akane because she could entertain him pretty well and was a depressed, isolated teenager: an easy target. Once they no longer fulfil that purpose, he leaves them in a broken state and looks for his next toy.

Gridman and the weapons are basically Space Patrol Aliens that infiltrted Akane’s simulation in order to rescue her and stop Kerib. When Rikka says she wants to be with Akane but doesn’t want her wish to happen; it’s because she doesn’t want Akane to be sad again to the point of using the simulation as a form of escapism, even though she loves Akane dearly.

Anosillus, a kaiju from another world who decided to live in Akane’s world, took Anti under her wing. Anti is now both human and kaiju; as you can see from the color of his eyes. The Gridman team returns to the real world (and possibly go on a new mission) and so does Akane. She kept the pass that Rikka gave her to remind her to face the challenges of daily life intead of hiding from them. The artificial world and its people are now free from the influence of their creator and become independent.

where did you get this summary? lol
Dec 22, 2018 2:53 PM

Jan 2017
That moment when the "old" gridman op started and original Gridman appeared.... SO MUCH HYPE

Trigger saved anime yet again!
Dec 22, 2018 3:02 PM

Apr 2014
Trigger does it again.

10/10

Dec 22, 2018 3:11 PM

Aug 2010
Not a bad ending but expected more. Still turned out to be a pretty decent series and was one of the more enjoyable ones this season. I preferred the first half a lot more. Overall 7.5/10.
Dec 22, 2018 3:12 PM

Mar 2016
In2TheBlu said:

Akane is a shut-in geek (Hikikomori) that made a virtual world in order to escape reality. She used real references to make a sim-like simulation whereby people like her. Rikka is that popular girl who’s supposed to be Akane’s best girl friend and possibly a love interest, Utsumi is designed to be her nerdy friend who also likes Kaiju just like her irl, Yuta is her ideal boyfriend. Yet the latter gained free will and chose to love Rikka instead of Akane. That might be the reason why Gridman chose him.

Gridman and the weapons are basically Space Patrol Aliens that infiltrated Akane’s simulation in order to rescue her and stop Kerib. When Rikka says she wants to be with Akane but doesn’t want her wish to happen; it’s because she doesn’t want Akane to be sad again to the point of using the simulation as a form of escapism, even though she loves Akane dearly.

Anosillus, a kaiju from another world who decided to live in Akane’s world, took Anti under her wing. Anti is now both human and kaiju; as you can see from the color of his eyes. The Gridman team returns to the real world (and possibly go on a new mission) and so does Akane. She kept the pass that Rikka gave her to remind her to face the challenges of daily life instead of hiding from them. The artificial world and its people are now free from the influence of their creator and become independent.

Pretty good summary. Though, I do think Rikka is a projection of real life Akane while Akane is the perversion of her ideal self.

Yuta, unlike how all the others was programmed, was able to see Akane real self aka Rikka and loved her for who she was. This was how Gridman was able to use Yuta as his avatar in Akane world. The dream episode would explain this further since Yuta noticed something is off with Akane dating him since Akane is the perversion of Rikka( real life Akane).

The subdue confession from Rikka to Yuta, "Yuki" (Yuta suki), was the confirmation from real life Akane to Yuta who was able to see the value of the real her. Yuta woke up right after the confession. In a way, real life Akane has accepted herself.

So, we can say Yuta x Rikka (real life Akane) ship has sailed.

10/10 ending for me. It closed the loose ties for me. It needed a bit of thinking. But I'm glad to understand it. :D

BABY DAN DAN ALL THE WAY!
YK97Dec 22, 2018 3:17 PM
Dec 22, 2018 3:28 PM

Jul 2016
Really loved it. Didn't go exactly as I'd hoped but I still appreciate the direction it went in. Also, I like the final scenes are partially left up to the viewer's interpretation, like the gods and the gridmans having their own worlds to go to, and then in the final scene we see the realm of the gods where Akane returned to (all least, that was my interpretation).

Really cool that Alexis was basically an enabler, which is a concept I haven't really seen done for a main villain before. I don't know about anyone else, but I got very strong themes of self-harm and enabling throughout the whole series.
Dec 22, 2018 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
@In2TheBlu

I like the way people write at the same time that Akane saw “perfect love interest” in Uta, and at the same time think that this does not contradict Rikka as her “supposed love interest”. Akane dreams of bisexual polygamy? :)

@YK97 I find it more interesting that the anime technically has an open end. Did they hope to continue? This is too much look like a sequel hook than the usual "further interpret as you want, bye guys!".

Dec 22, 2018 3:38 PM

Mar 2016
RobertBobert said:

@YK97 I find it more interesting that the anime technically has an open end. Did they hope to continue? This is too much look like a sequel hook than the usual "further interpret as you want, bye guys!".

It's open end if you didn't notice the massive hints they dropped throughout the episodes.

Gridman himself gave a massive push at the end when he told Rikka that they wouldn't be here without Yuta's feelings for you. And you can see real life Akane has the same haircut and white sweater that Rikka has.

Rikka(real life Akane) noticed how fake Akane is throughout her bus rides. But, at the end, she made peace with this "perfect" version of herself. She gave her the bus pass holder to tell to brave the real world and she'll be with her, even though they will never meet again.
Dec 22, 2018 3:46 PM

Mar 2016
@garyborken I agree with your interpretation.

Personally, I do think Rikka is a projection of real life Akane while Akane is the perversion of her ideal self.

Yuta, unlike how all the others was programmed, was able to see Akane real self aka Rikka and loved her for who she was. This was how Gridman was able to use Yuta as his avatar in Akane world. The dream episode would explain this further since Yuta noticed something is off with Akane dating him since Akane is the perversion of Rikka( real life Akane).

The subdue confession from Rikka to Yuta, "Yuki" (Yuta suki), was the confirmation from real life Akane to Yuta who was able to see the value of the real her. Yuta woke up right after the confession. In a way, real life Akane has accepted herself.

So, we can say Yuta x Rikka (real life Akane) ship has sailed.
Dec 22, 2018 3:49 PM

Apr 2012
YK97 said:
RobertBobert said:

It's open end if you didn't notice the massive hints they dropped throughout the episodes.

Gridman himself gave a massive push at the end when he told Rikka that they wouldn't be here without Yuta's feelings for you. And you can see real life Akane has the same haircut and white sweater that Rikka has.

Rikka(real life Akane) noticed how fake Akane is throughout her bus rides. But, at the end, she made peace with this "perfect" version of herself. She gave her the bus pass holder to tell to brave the real world and she'll be with her, even though they will never meet again.

That is, you want to say that the whole yuri bait in this show was a kind of selfcest and symbolized the contradiction between real Rikka and fake Rikka?
Dec 22, 2018 3:53 PM

Mar 2016
RobertBobert said:
YK97 said:

That is, you want to say that the whole yuri bait in this show was a kind of selfcest and symbolized the contradiction between real Rikka and fake Rikka?

Self-acceptance would be the right word. You have to learn how to love yourself before loving anyone else.
Dec 22, 2018 4:04 PM
Jul 2017
I liked it. But in the end the show is a disappointing. You could figure out the ending from episode 10 and the show lacked suspense. We never learned about the green frog-like girl kaiju which it is also frustrating. Rika as a character was insanely bad and her motives were almost non-existent: why would you go so far or a friend that does not care about you and killed so many other friends of yours that had not done anything bad at all. Oh well a 6,5/10 I gues is a fair rating.
Dec 22, 2018 4:12 PM

Mar 2016
JodaiGR said:
I liked it. But in the end the show is a disappointing. You could figure out the ending from episode 10 and the show lacked suspense. We never learned about the green frog-like girl kaiju which it is also frustrating. Rika as a character was insanely bad and her motives were almost non-existent: why would you go so far or a friend that does not care about you and killed so many other friends of yours that had not done anything bad at all. Oh well a 6,5/10 I gues is a fair rating.

For the monster girl, she's a descendant of a monster from the old Gridman series. Gridman back then healed her ancestor instead of defeating it. They are benevolent kaijius.

Rikka is real life Akane. The reason why she was put in the junk shop is because the "perfect" Akane doesn't want her. They made peace at the end.

You need to rewatch episode 10 where Akane explain the junk shop. Rewatching it entirely will help too.
Dec 22, 2018 4:25 PM

Apr 2012
@YK97 Then it turns out that there was no romance on the show except Yuta x Rikka, and any yuri bait was only an attempt to disguise the authors' intentions and the true nature of the connection between Rikka and Akane?

Dec 22, 2018 4:34 PM

Dec 2015
For the most of the time it was a great show. Loved the directing and the voice actors and OST and the char design. Was a sure 8 ... even 9 possible. But what I feared (cause it is made by Trigger) happened: Near the end when they were running out of time for enough background info and I got a bit bored (previous 1-2 episodes) I knew this wouldn't get higher than 8 for me.

A plot where Akane was in coma because of attempted suicide ... stuff like that - would have been more interesting. (And more importantly with more screen time for the backgrounds.) Last episode was dissatisfying and probably the worst episode in the anime. Yeah a fight ... but we saw that (and better fights) before already.

Yeah ... a bit background and the real/'live action scene. Boring. The okayish part was where Gridman went back and said farewell to the others.

I'm going with 7/10 but it is more like a 7.4 for me. Not enough for 8 because of that last episode and the ending which I dislike. But I can't deny the great directing for most of the time.

And compared to most other Trigger shows this one is better. By far better than Franxx. Still notably better than Kiznaiver. But it can't beat Kill la Kil ll(which got the 8 from me). (Even though for a lot of episodes it was better the end was not good enough and pushed the score down.)

Zombieland Saga did a better job with the end. Even though much less got revealed (which maybe made it better) - MAPPA are better studio at original endings.
Dec 22, 2018 4:41 PM
Aug 2018
Didn't end in space lmao
Dec 22, 2018 4:51 PM
Jul 2018
I wish Gridman blasted me with a Fixer Beam...

Amazing ending, i really liked how it all came down to Akane and how well the show was able humanize her. She created a fantasy world where everyone is programed to love her as a way to escape reality, yet no matter how much she envisioned herself as... well her ideal-self i guess is the best way to describe it.. she was still unable to hide her own weakness. Yet despite how ugly Akane true-self is; Rikka, Utsumi, Anti and Gridman were still able to embrace and save her.
Was quite a beufiful story and i am particularly a fan of some of other users interpretations and theories wish look pretty sound. Overall great anime in terms of atmosphere and narrative. I wonder if this will open the doors for more tokusatsu anime to be made given how popular it was in japan.
Dec 22, 2018 4:54 PM

Feb 2013
YK97 said:
RobertBobert said:

I disagree. I think that Yuta was important because he was programmed to love Akane but he saw Rikka instead, which is why Gridman was able to enter his body.

Rikka also isn't really Akane, she's just modeled after her real appearance but has a different personality.
Dec 22, 2018 5:07 PM

Jan 2009
CurlyFriesCS said:
Didn't end in space lmao

err it ended in space lol well the view of the finale that is

Dec 22, 2018 5:09 PM

Mar 2008
"I don't know what the hell is going on in the most wonderful way." ~ Carol

This anime was awesome. I'm gonna miss it.
Dec 22, 2018 5:10 PM

Jan 2011
lol that ending they fucking did it huh

hey at least after the shit storm that was Franxx trigger managed to pull around a decent modernization of gridman that was overall pretty entertaining while i wish the plot had kicked in later the show progressively got better despite the divide on this ending i liked it a lot

7.8 out of 10! maybe a 8 it's a toss up

now to enjoy all the comicket 95 doujins that are surely to be popping up
Dec 22, 2018 5:13 PM
Jun 2016
didn't realize that was akane at the end I thought that was maybe someone from the original show.
Dec 22, 2018 5:14 PM
Mar 2018
It’s funny how one of the most common criticisms of Gridman is the show being “too simple, missing a deep narrative, thighs over story, blah blah blah.” Does Gridman have flaws? Of course as everything does. But its purpose is literally to be a nostalgic giant mecha vs kaiju saturday show. It’s one thing to have expectations, but the criticism here bares heavy ignorance. Ending of ep 12 was unexpected but clever: 8/10
Dec 22, 2018 5:17 PM

Oct 2014
GemTastical said:
People who didn't watch the original Gridman trying desperately to make sense of the ending is the most amusing thing.

Well not all of us had Gridman in our youth (Sad face)

so allow me to try and make sense of it all.

So Akane made a Virtual World where she escaped into and Made Rikka as a reflection of herself right?
So how are these worlds made then? Are they made by just thinking about them or does it involve IT skills?
Dec 22, 2018 5:21 PM

Jan 2009
Bourmegar said:
GemTastical said:
People who didn't watch the original Gridman trying desperately to make sense of the ending is the most amusing thing.

Well not all of us had Gridman in our youth (Sad face)

so allow me to try and make sense of it all.

So Akane made a Virtual World where she escaped into and Made Rikka as a reflection of herself right?
So how are these worlds made then? Are they made by just thinking about them or does it involve IT skills?

Alexis said Akane seek him and he gave her kaiju making ability to make this virtual world or virtual city

but now that virtual city is running on its own independent of Akane since Gridman uses fixer beam to repair or remodel that virtual city/world
Dec 22, 2018 5:39 PM

Mar 2016
RobertBobert said:
@YK97 Then it turns out that there was no romance on the show except Yuta x Rikka, and any yuri bait was only an attempt to disguise the authors' intentions and the true nature of the connection between Rikka and Akane?

Yep. Tbh, I didn't really see any yuri.

But, looking through the yuri lenses, Akane is the dominant side and Rikka is the inferior. Though, this changes when Rikka learns what's right, how twisted Akane is and Yuta's purpose. She finds, at the end, that friendship between them is much more healthier. Yuri wouldn't bring them anywhere.
Dec 22, 2018 5:50 PM

Jul 2011
Had to watch the ending theme again after the finale.

So is AKANE an imaginary friend of her ideal self that Rikka=RL Akane had? As it implies in the last scene of the ending theme where Rikka was standing there all alone. Which also explains why AKANE said to Rikka that she can't hate her because she wanted to be like her?
Dec 22, 2018 5:59 PM

Jul 2010
I get that it was full of metaphorical bullshit, but in the end how do you justify what/who are Alexis Kerib, Gridman, and the kaiju not created by Akane ? Where do they receive their superpowers in any other way than out of their asses ? Why suddenly a whole planet is created ? Why Evangelion still make more sense even though the authors lost control of what they did ?

I think it's one of those failed Trigger anime. The Kiznaiver debacle creeped back to the studio.
Dec 22, 2018 6:05 PM

Apr 2012
YK97 said:
RobertBobert said:

But, looking through the yuri lenses, Akane is the dominant side and Rikka is the inferior. Though, this changes when Rikka learns what's right, how twisted Akane is and Yuta's purpose. She finds, at the end, that friendship between them is much more healthier. Yuri wouldn't bring them anywhere.

In this case, the whole Trigger's trolling on this topic was an incredibly subtle thing, thanks to which they managed to deceive not only yuri shipers, but very skeptical people like me.

And something else. I understood you correctly, do you suppose that her phrase "I want to be with you" suggested yuri? Or that she wanted to "be best friends forever", similar to her phrase in the last episode?
Dec 22, 2018 6:05 PM

Mar 2016
Rapostrophe said:
Had to watch the ending theme again after the finale.

So is AKANE an imaginary friend of her ideal self that Rikka=RL Akane had? As it implies in the last scene of the ending theme where Rikka was standing there all alone. Which also explains why AKANE said to Rikka that she can't hate her because she wanted to be like her?

Akane is the perversion of the ideal Akane(real life Rikka) while Rikka(real life Akane) was put into the junk shop since she doesn't fit into Akane virtual world.

They made peace at the end by making friends aka accepting each other.

Rikka also said "Yuki" then Yuta woke up. It was a subdue confession/ thanks to Yuta who was able to see the real Akane + save her while everyone else was blinded by Akane.
Dec 22, 2018 6:06 PM

Oct 2012
Beatrice-KF said:
I get that it was full of metaphorical bullshit, but in the end how do you justify what/who are Alexis Kerib, Gridman, and the kaiju not created by Akane ? Where do they receive their superpowers in any other way than out of their asses ? Why suddenly a whole planet is created ? Why Evangelion still make more sense even though the authors lost control of what they did ?

I think it's one of those failed Trigger anime. The Kiznaiver debacle creeped back to the studio.

The answer to all of these is watch the original Gridman.
Dec 22, 2018 6:08 PM

Mar 2016
RobertBobert said:
YK97 said:

In this case, the whole Trigger's trolling on this topic was an incredibly subtle thing, thanks to which they managed to deceive not only yuri shipers, but very skeptical people like me.

And something else. I understood you correctly, do you suppose that her phrase "I want to be with you" suggested yuri? Or that she wanted to "be best friends forever", similar to her phrase in the last episode?

I understood she wanted to be best friends with her forever. You can get a better sense of it with the ED.

As for yuri trolling, I'm not sure. I was more trolled by the appearance of the original Gridman than anything else. BABY DAN DAN is still so lit.
Dec 22, 2018 6:10 PM
Oct 2018
A joke show, besides a mediocre plot twist, everything is average. not really clear.

5/10
Dec 22, 2018 6:12 PM

Mar 2016
caio_brb said:
YK97 said:

I disagree. I think that Yuta was important because he was programmed to love Akane but he saw Rikka instead, which is why Gridman was able to enter his body.

Rikka also isn't really Akane, she's just modeled after her real appearance but has a different personality.

By your law, even if he saw Rikka, he'll love Akane since he's programmed that way.

The only singularity that could break the programming is the interference from the junk shop which Rikka lives in. Akane herself explained that the stuff that don't fit into her world end up in that shop. That's also why she had trouble seeing it.

Gridman went into Yuta because of his desire to save Rikka(real world Akane). This goes hand in hand with how Naoto in the original series was able to transform into Gridman. He wanted to save his brother who was in a operation while the Kaiju attacked.
Dec 22, 2018 6:15 PM

Apr 2012
@YK97 Well, I have to go, so thanks for talking. Your words really made a lot of sense to me. As if the authors themselves explained to me the whole plot, lol.

Dec 22, 2018 6:19 PM

Jul 2008
I've never watched Gridman before - actually I've had very little contact with Tokusatsu in my life and didn't even know it was a thing until this show (but I'll never not listen to that theme song now that I know it) and I think it was a pretty good show, even as a stand alone anime.

The characters are all charismatic, it was entertaining and even a complete layman like me could mostly understand what was supposed to be a reference to old tokusatsus and the original - even if I couldn't entirely get it (also thanks for everyone who's explaining them in depth)

I like the ending and the theories are all interesting and make sense. I really like endings that generate discussion like this.

I also think that this show was very honest about what it was from the start, and expecting anything other than Gridman/tokusatsu references and a typical Trigger anime (with all it's over the top bullshit) is on you.
It wasn't the best anime ever, but it was exactly what I expected from it and I greatly enjoyed it.
Dec 22, 2018 6:30 PM

Mar 2012
This wasn't a horrible series, but the plot moved far more slowly than it needed to and the ending was just...okay. Like I get the gist of it from watching and people's interpretation, and it's a fine story, but nothing stood out about it. As someone who grew up watching Power Rangers I thought I'd enjoy this kinda throwback, but I suppose unfortunately I'm wrong...
Dec 22, 2018 6:38 PM
Sep 2016
Akane is not rikka, you have not understood anything about the story and its message, caio_brb is right, Alexis says that Akane has lost control over the NPCs, and the first was Yuta, it's not difficult, there's nothing about yuri, but now let's not invent this shit of rikka = Akane to give importance to a ship that is not important ....
Dec 22, 2018 6:38 PM

Aug 2013
This is a real treat if you watched the original Gridman shows I guess. Not a bad ending. I guess Trigger got some respect points back after DitF.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 22, 2018 6:41 PM
Oct 2018
So overall its a ultraman right?
Dec 22, 2018 7:08 PM

Jun 2013
GemTastical said:

The answer to all of these is watch the original Gridman.

Btw, can you explain the end bit with Kaiju Girl and Anti. The part about repaying debts and such and his new eye. Is there context for that?
Dec 22, 2018 7:15 PM
Oct 2012
Oh yeah for whoever is interested in a fun fact, Gridman was trending #4 WORLDWIDE on twitter today
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2018

163 by dspr »»
May 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2018

103 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 10:24 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2018

83 by DanKyoko »»
Apr 16, 7:37 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2018

90 by DanKyoko »»
Apr 16, 6:47 PM

Poll: » SSSS.Gridman Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2018

113 by DanKyoko »»
Apr 16, 12:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.