Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 29, 2016 2:57 PM

Jul 2015
At first I had my doubts, but now I've gotten used to Tits McGee I'm actually quite liking this show. Dunno why so many people dislike it.

Yo college can you stop killing me lol

ProfileListMusicDog

Oct 30, 2016 6:49 AM

Nov 2014
Tristovski said:
At first I had my doubts, but now I've gotten used to Tits McGee I'm actually quite liking this show. Dunno why so many people dislike it.
Because "unrealistic" boobs, yeez, it's anime ;w;
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2016 8:02 AM
Jan 2013
TheOneOfSeven said:
Tristovski said:

The main character is annoying af, the girl with the big boobs is annoying af, and the story hasn't come together yet even at episode 4. Sure we had those 2 important events mentioned, followed by this huge third, but besides riding on it's coattails, this anime is grasping at straws to be called good. There's the people who are willing to wait until episode 7 or 8 for the anime to come together, and those who think some type of story should be showing by now. I don't blame them for leaving. If I didn't survive until around the middle of Steins Gate for it to finally get interesting I probably would have dropped this by now.
KougaiOct 30, 2016 8:23 AM
Oct 30, 2016 11:44 AM

Mar 2009
The main character is a shit tier neet bitch. Whiny, irrational, dim witted. I'm already praying for his death so that I don't have to waste another second listening to him and yet I know he won't be killed off.
Oct 30, 2016 8:48 PM

Nov 2013
Tristovski said:

Judging from what was popular recently, not enough forced drama and teenage angst, probably.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 30, 2016 9:30 PM

May 2010
i actually so excited to watch this but the score scared me, so maybe i will just marathon this :D
Oct 30, 2016 9:58 PM

Nov 2013
hellion13 said:
i actually so excited to watch this but the score scared me, so maybe i will just marathon this :D

I have seen all episodes so far and I can assure you, that you can ignore the score.
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 30, 2016 11:23 PM

Nov 2013
Kougai said:
TheOneOfSeven said:

The main character is annoying af, the girl with the big boobs is annoying af, and the story hasn't come together yet even at episode 4. Sure we had those 2 important events mentioned, followed by this huge third, but besides riding on it's coattails, this anime is grasping at straws to be called good. There's the people who are willing to wait until episode 7 or 8 for the anime to come together, and those who think some type of story should be showing by now. I don't blame them for leaving. If I didn't survive until around the middle of Steins Gate for it to finally get interesting I probably would have dropped this by now.

Yuta is a bit annoying, but I actually like Ryouka's bubbly and energetic personality. Also if annoying character(s) would be a valid criterion, Konosuba would be one of the lowest-rated anime ever.

Occultic;Nine is from the same creator as Steins;Gate, so everyone should have known beforehand, that the story takes its time.
It's unfair and irrational to blame an anime for something, that was known to be part of it from the beginning.

I don't mind a story taking its time, if the characters and occurences keep me interested, like in Robotics;Notes and Shinsekai Yori. And O;N also does this in my opinion.

If someone wants to drop it, that's totally fine. But they shouldn't blame/rate low the anime for what it is and is supposed to be.
TheBigGuyOct 30, 2016 11:27 PM
Oct 31, 2016 8:51 AM
Aug 2011
The first episode was awful, really really bad. I've never been more turned off by fast pacing in my life.

If I have to rewind to catch things I missed, your show fails at keeping a decent pace.
Oct 31, 2016 3:06 PM

May 2009
Red_Ryu12345 said:
The first episode was awful, really really bad. I've never been more turned off by fast pacing in my life.

If I have to rewind to catch things I missed, your show fails at keeping a decent pace.

Or you are a dumbass who misses things.
So yeah, bullshit argument.
Oct 31, 2016 3:23 PM

Nov 2013
I love animes with fast paced dialogue like Teekyuu, Dance in the Vampire Bund and Bakemonogatari.
So I think the first episode of Occultic;Nine is one of best first episodes ever and I'm loving all episodes so far.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Oct 31, 2016 3:23 PM
Aug 2011
bastek66 said:
Red_Ryu12345 said:

Talking at 5 millions words a minute is not acceptable.

Might as well be gibberish at that point.
Oct 31, 2016 3:31 PM

Nov 2013
Red_Ryu12345 said:
bastek66 said:

Buuut "Talking at 5 millions words a minute" is impossible.
It never happened and will never happen in an anime.
I don't think you're a "dumbass". But you're just not used to anime with fast dialogue. I just get bored watching KEY animes because I think they speak too slowly.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Oct 31, 2016 3:44 PM
Aug 2011
pkKodama said:
Red_Ryu12345 said:

I don't think you're a "dumbass". But you're just not used to anime with fast dialogue. I just get bored watching KEY animes because I think they speak too slowly.

It was an exajuration, but yeah point is the dialouge went super fast along with tons of plot points just dropped on us right away along with that.

I've seen bakemonagatari, I didn't have that problem with that show like this one.
Oct 31, 2016 3:54 PM

Nov 2013
Red_Ryu12345 said:
pkKodama said:

It was an exajuration, but yeah point is the dialouge went super fast along with tons of plot points just dropped on us right away along with that.

I've seen bakemonagatari, I didn't have that problem with that show like this one.

Indeed, bakemonogatari is not so fast. But Teekyuu is much faster.
But anyways, they slowed down the pace of the dialogues in Occultic;Nine after the third episode, so if I were you I would definitely give it another chance even if you didn't like the first episode.
― Saint Augustine
Oct 31, 2016 4:04 PM

Jul 2014
CrashD said:
Why is everyone hating on this show? The rating is super low for a show with only like one episode. What could possibly be so bad that you'd immediately dislike it when the story hasn't even fully started?

I think, a lot of people rating it on whims before the fourth episode and without knowing the previous series (For example, I loved steins gate but hated its first episode). Perhaps not everyone who hated it.
LeviathanTheEspOct 31, 2016 5:17 PM
Oct 31, 2016 4:05 PM

Jan 2011
Another botched adaption? I have to ask do these teams assigned these IPs bother to properly read the book and not smash shit together?

I have to ask man.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Oct 31, 2016 4:39 PM

Oct 2015
MasterHavik said:
Another botched adaption? I have to ask do these teams assigned these IPs bother to properly read the book and not smash shit together?

I have to ask man.
I though they were going an original route since only 2 volumes were released and 1 volume was already on 1 episode. You can't really call it a botched adaption when there is literally almost no source material to base it upon.
Oct 31, 2016 4:47 PM

Jan 2011
Harmony said:
MasterHavik said:

I have to ask man.
I though they were going an original route since only 2 volumes were released and 1 volume was already on 1 episode. You can't really call it a botched adaption when there is literally almost no source material to base it upon.
Then that should tell them, "DO NOT FUCKING ADAPT YOU IDIOTS!" I swear it seems these companies adapt to make a buck and not adapt something they can play with. I know the creators of these LNs, Mangas, and etc. aren't asking for animes.

I mean this should be common sense but it is lost on them and also....I have watched too much anime to a point that when these companies do their own thing...it is always not very good and seems they just pull stuff out of their asses.
Oct 31, 2016 10:42 PM
Jan 2013
TheBigGuy said:
Kougai said:

Yuta is a bit annoying, but I actually like Ryouka's bubbly and energetic personality. Also if annoying character(s) would be a valid criterion, Konosuba would be one of the lowest-rated anime ever.

Occultic;Nine is from the same creator as Steins;Gate, so everyone should have known beforehand, that the story takes its time.
It's unfair and irrational to blame an anime for something, that was known to be part of it from the beginning.

I don't mind a story taking its time, if the characters and occurences keep me interested, like in Robotics;Notes and Shinsekai Yori. And O;N also does this in my opinion.

If someone wants to drop it, that's totally fine. But they shouldn't blame/rate low the anime for what it is and is supposed to be.

Just because he got away with it during Steins Gate doesn't mean he should do it again with this show. I liked Steins Gate after the first half of the show. Could have done everything they did in the first 12 in probably 6. The character introduction and development was overkill considering what we gained from it within those first 12. Personally I liked Shinsekai Yori as well. Every episode we either learned something meaningful about their characters, the world they lived in/its past, or they were just building the plot overall. None of that is happening in this show. This isn't Steins Gate and they don't have 12 episodes to spare to get to the interesting plot for it to all make sense or tie in together. I bet this show is going to bet all it's money on these crazy events coming together and making sense within the last episodes but by then it'll be too late.
KougaiOct 31, 2016 10:48 PM
Nov 1, 2016 1:03 AM

Nov 2013
Kougai said:
TheBigGuy said:

Personally I liked Shinsekai Yori as well. Every episode we either learned something meaningful about their characters, the world they lived in/its past, or they were just building the plot overall. None of that is happening in this show.

Wrong.

We learned something about Aria's past and who the mysterious figure is, that she can see/sense the presence of. Also that Miyuu is missing a friend and fears, that she is involved in the mass suicide.

The reporter, who investigates the mass suicide knows Miyuu and also Yuuta and wants to meet him. Yuuta is involved in the murder case and is therefore related to the investigation and the son of the victim.

And Aria apparently had the scalp of the victim in her mailbox, this way she is also related to the murder case.

If that isn't building the plot, I don't know what is.
Nov 1, 2016 12:03 PM

May 2009
Harmony said:
MasterHavik said:

I have to ask man.

That's misinformation. Following episodes also used material from first novel. If they adapted faithfully whole first episode would about Yuuta screaming like autistic retard.
Nov 1, 2016 12:44 PM
Jan 2013
TheBigGuy said:
Kougai said:

Personally I liked Shinsekai Yori as well. Every episode we either learned something meaningful about their characters, the world they lived in/its past, or they were just building the plot overall. None of that is happening in this show.

Wrong.

We learned something about Aria's past and who the mysterious figure is, that she can see/sense the presence of. Also that Miyuu is missing a friend and fears, that she is involved in the mass suicide.

The reporter, who investigates the mass suicide knows Miyuu and also Yuuta and wants to meet him. Yuuta is involved in the murder case and is therefore related to the investigation and the son of the victim.

And Aria apparently had the scalp of the victim in her mailbox, this way she is also related to the murder case.

4 episodes in and that's all we have. 9 notable characters, 1/3 already through the show, and the only person we know some interesting background about is Aria( her brother, and the astral projection guy who chills with her). Everything excluding Aria's background could have been done within 1 or 2 episodes.
Nov 1, 2016 8:20 PM

Jun 2015
here is a simple answer. People are dumb af. They blame the show for their inability to understand the story. Any show with a unique direction is automatically shit if it doesnt suit their taste. Oh well, this is the normal garbage you expect from mal
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
Nov 1, 2016 9:58 PM

Nov 2013
daze3x said:
here is a simple answer. People are dumb af. They blame the show for their inability to understand the story. Any show with a unique direction is automatically shit if it doesnt suit their taste. Oh well, this is the normal garbage you expect from mal

Well, I wouldn't put it that bluntly, but basically you're right.

Experienced basically the same thing with Divine Gate.

BTW nice avatar and I fully agree with your signature.
TheBigGuyNov 2, 2016 2:26 PM
Nov 2, 2016 2:08 AM

Jan 2013
Kougai said:
TheBigGuy said:

Wrong.

4 episodes in and that's all we have. 9 notable characters, 1/3 already through the show, and the only person we know some interesting background about is Aria( her brother, and the astral projection guy who chills with her). Everything excluding Aria's background could have been done within 1 or 2 episodes.

Are you freaking joking me. These episodes are packed with sooooooo much information. You want more?

Sometimes you have to put the characters aside to develop the world. The characters aren't the be all end all engagement of a show. This show's only 12 eps after all.
Nov 2, 2016 2:21 AM

Nov 2009
Red_Ryu12345 said:

You would only truly catch the things you missed when you'll rewatch the first episode after you've seen about 1/2 to 2/3 of the show. Maybe only on rewatch after completing it once.
Compare to Rokka no Yuusha

MasterHavik said:
Harmony said:
Then that should tell them, "DO NOT FUCKING ADAPT YOU IDIOTS!" I swear it seems these companies adapt to make a buck and not adapt something they can play with. I know the creators of these LNs, Mangas, and etc. aren't asking for animes.

I mean this should be common sense but it is lost on them and also....I have watched too much anime to a point that when these companies do their own thing...it is always not very good and seems they just pull stuff out of their asses.

I assume they are working with the original author who did tell them what the anime was supposed to be about.

Also, a lot of people like Galaxy Angel anime, which had only character descriptions from the original game to work with.
flannanNov 21, 2016 4:01 AM
Nov 2, 2016 12:33 PM

Jan 2011
flannan said:
Red_Ryu12345 said:

You would only truly catch the things you missed when you'll rewatch the first episode after you've seen about 1/2 to 2/3 of the show. Maybe only on rewatch after completing it once.
Compare to Rokka no Yuusha

MasterHavik said:

I assume they are working with the original author who did tell them what the anime was supposed to be about.

Also, a lot of people like Galaxy Angel anime, which had only character descriptions from the original game to work with.
I still believe anime is at its best when it is just an original IP.
Nov 2, 2016 10:33 PM

Apr 2015
IMO it's at least OK so far, but regardless of my opinion I'm a little bit puzzled at the reaction on MAL. I thought this was the kind that would get some love on here
Nov 4, 2016 2:18 PM
Sep 2014
I didnt read the novel but, coming from the creator of Steins;Gate, the people should have more expectatives on this show, the characters are pretty good, the OST is incredible, and the plot its very interesting. For me one of the best animes of the season, lets see what show us by time.
Nov 4, 2016 2:42 PM

May 2014
>A1 Meme, that's why it gets hate.
Nov 4, 2016 9:04 PM

Jun 2012
It's more likely people cannot appreciate the direction it is going at.
Nov 4, 2016 9:25 PM

Nov 2013
@Lanz @Torrexuh

You're both right. I think most viewers just lack patience. If we knew completely, what's going on at this point, it would fail as a mystery in my opinion.

Like, for example, the movie Shutter Island. The hints in this movie were so heavily obvious, that I knew the conclusion after ca. 30 minutes. They could have just as well put a post-it note with the words "I'm the missing person" written on it on the actor.

Therefore, I'm glad, that O;N does this right so far.
Nov 4, 2016 9:27 PM

Feb 2015
Because differences actually makes argument, and those arguments holds their own POVs... The reason "hate" outweighs "love/similarities"... Due to the fact that, it gets boring...
Nov 5, 2016 3:15 PM

Feb 2012
TheBigGuy said:

You're both right. I think most viewers just lack patience. If we knew completely, what's going on at this point, it would fail as a mystery in my opinion.

You do realize that if a mystery depends entirely on not knowing what's going on, that would make it completely un-rewatchable, right? Because what's the point in watching a mystery and all the long-ass buildup again if you know the mystery? And if an anime isn't rewatchable, then how the hell am I supposed to label it as good?

Also, no good mystery thing I've ever seen had dialogue this shit:

I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Nov 5, 2016 8:18 PM

Nov 2013
Flawfinder said:
TheBigGuy said:

You do realize that if a mystery depends entirely on not knowing what's going on, that would make it completely un-rewatchable, right?

That's not what I said.
Nov 6, 2016 6:30 PM

Jan 2011
Flawfinder said:
TheBigGuy said:

You do realize that if a mystery depends entirely on not knowing what's going on, that would make it completely un-rewatchable, right? Because what's the point in watching a mystery and all the long-ass buildup again if you know the mystery? And if an anime isn't rewatchable, then how the hell am I supposed to label it as good?

Also, no good mystery thing I've ever seen had dialogue this shit:

I'm guessing this was an attempt to show this guy as very observant and perceptive. The thing that seems dumb to me about this is how they fail to show and just tell. Sometimes it works other times it makes for a waste of screen time. He could've easily went "You not good at hiding your thoughts." Or a close up of a suspicious eye blink while listening to the other douche. This is a tad minor one or twice but when the show constantly emphasizes on the slights and rushes through the main attraction it makes you wonder how these guys expect you to not become irritated. Another similar problem is the racey speech between the characters while occasionally cutting to Ryo-ta-tas and her giant utters bouncing up and down while going "Gamotan is really spirited today!" or something. You lose momentum when you drag out parts and ever worse when you include distracting features such as ryo's tits. But maybe that's a moot point since she herself prolly earns a chunk of the viewership.
Nov 6, 2016 8:49 PM

Nov 2013
QWERTYFish25 said:
Another similar problem is the racey speech between the characters while occasionally cutting to Ryo-ta-tas and her giant utters bouncing up and down while going "Gamotan is really spirited today!" or something. You lose momentum when you drag out parts and ever worse when you include distracting features such as ryo's tits. But maybe that's a moot point since she herself prolly earns a chunk of the viewership.

Well, if someone is that easily distracted, he has only himself to blame. Whereby we are at the topic lack of attention again. Plus they didn't talk that fast during the last episodes, the tempo was normal.

Also, normally people are perfectly able to concentrate on several things at the same time or can filter something out, like when several people in a room talk simultaneously. When someone isn't capable of that, this anime is just not for him.
TheBigGuyNov 6, 2016 9:31 PM
Nov 7, 2016 2:13 AM
Jan 2013
Simple: Because it's pretentious and idiotic.
Nov 7, 2016 5:03 AM

Apr 2016
opiktea said:

Idiotic? maybe. How is it pretentious?
Nov 7, 2016 5:35 AM

Jan 2011
Everyone hate this anime but i don't, I can smell a good anime ahead.
btw that boobs is way too big, and that nose a little strange.
Nov 7, 2016 10:15 AM

Dec 2007
Gexis said:

Pretty much, I feel people just nitpick and come with the most irrational arguments to hate on it, there's no other reason for people to on a crusade on this show other than A1 + the director.
Nov 7, 2016 10:37 AM

Jan 2011
TheBigGuy said:
QWERTYFish25 said:
Another similar problem is the racey speech between the characters while occasionally cutting to Ryo-ta-tas and her giant utters bouncing up and down while going "Gamotan is really spirited today!" or something. You lose momentum when you drag out parts and ever worse when you include distracting features such as ryo's tits. But maybe that's a moot point since she herself prolly earns a chunk of the viewership.

Well, if someone is that easily distracted, he has only himself to blame. Whereby we are at the topic lack of attention again. Plus they didn't talk that fast during the last episodes, the tempo was normal.

Also, normally people are perfectly able to concentrate on several things at the same time or can filter something out, like when several people in a room talk simultaneously. When someone isn't capable of that, this anime is just not for him.

This is not a memory game. Sure there are always things going on in the background you want as many things going on as possible ads to allow the story and details to flow. A major plot point being discussed while the sidekick winces in the corner to imply uncertainty or foreshadow betrayal, sure. Ryo's tits as much as I like them are a problem in that situation. You wanna do fan-service fine. But when you lack the confidence to push your plot along to the view so as you need to keep flopping tits in between the conversation says a bit about the author's intention. I've watched shows where fanservice is rampant. To the point I need to rewatch because I missed it or I simply didn't care. They rush the plot or the MC's lines but they dedicate bouncing breasts smack dab into the MC's joke or revelation. There's a difference between cutting to some awkward shit the sidekick is doing while in the midst of a serious moment and just trying to distract the viewer from either the main attraction or hide the show's flaws.
Nov 7, 2016 11:21 AM

Jan 2013
Yoeru said:
Gexis said:

Pretty much, I feel people just nitpick and come with the most irrational arguments to hate on it, there's no other reason for people to on a crusade on this show other than A1 + the director.

I have no idea who the director is (haven't looked), and I have nothing against A1, and I still dislike this :/
Nov 7, 2016 2:01 PM
Aug 2011
pkKodama said:
Red_Ryu12345 said:

Indeed, bakemonogatari is not so fast. But Teekyuu is much faster.
But anyways, they slowed down the pace of the dialogues in Occultic;Nine after the third episode, so if I were you I would definitely give it another chance even if you didn't like the first episode.

I think I would put it on hold before I would try again.

I'm more interested in Flip Flappers, Drifters, Magical Girl Raising Project and Izetta: The Last Witch for current stuff.

Kiznaiver, CardCaptor Sakura and Log Horizon for older stuff.
Nov 7, 2016 3:01 PM

Jan 2016
For some reason most MAL dwellers do not tolerate fast pace like at all.
In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fapping's...
Nov 7, 2016 3:57 PM
Jan 2013
CrashD said:
opiktea said:

Idiotic? maybe. How is it pretentious?
Mind me not. I just want to unleash my fury.
Nov 7, 2016 8:52 PM

Nov 2013
QWERTYFish25 said:
TheBigGuy said:

This is not a memory game. Sure there are always things going on in the background you want as many things going on as possible ads to allow the story and details to flow. A major plot point being discussed while the sidekick winces in the corner to imply uncertainty or foreshadow betrayal, sure. Ryo's tits as much as I like them are a problem in that situation. You wanna do fan-service fine. But when you lack the confidence to push your plot along to the view so as you need to keep flopping tits in between the conversation says a bit about the author's intention. I've watched shows where fanservice is rampant. To the point I need to rewatch because I missed it or I simply didn't care. They rush the plot or the MC's lines but they dedicate bouncing breasts smack dab into the MC's joke or revelation. There's a difference between cutting to some awkward shit the sidekick is doing while in the midst of a serious moment and just trying to distract the viewer from either the main attraction or hide the show's flaws.

This has nothing to do with memory, but attention.

I, of course, don't know the author's intention as to why he created Ryouka the way she is. But, it was not the author's intent to distract the viewers, since O;N is originally a light novel. Also fanservice aside, it's not possible to visually distract the viewer from what other characters say. At least not with something like Ryouka. If someone is distracted by her babbling that's another story.

Ryouka is

a) just a comic relief character

or

b) her quirky nature is there to conceal her true nature/bigger role in the mystery.

Either way, she is not a problem or a distraction. If someone is that distracted by "flopping tits", that he can't follow a conversation anymore, then it applies what I said in my earlier post.

Additionally, what @flannan said.

Addition: People should stop to compare O;N to Steins;Gate and to treat S;G as the holy grail.
TheBigGuyDec 18, 2016 12:32 PM
Nov 7, 2016 9:00 PM
Jul 2018
The art is awful and messy. Lines aren't always there, and there's this weird blur filter over everything. The pacing of the first episode was faster than anything I've ever seen in anime. And I say this as someone who likes Excel Saga. It was abysmal.
Nov 7, 2016 9:50 PM
Oct 2014
Man, I'm actually pretty surprised that it's getting a lot of hate even though the people on my twitter timeline was fine about it. Personally I also find it to be good. It has crazy good animation, and the cinematography is also done well. Unique character designs, and I think how the lines are drawn were intentional, much like Koe no Katachi. Seems like people are bothered by Ryotas' big breasts, but I've never found myself distracted by it, and this is coming from someone who's not used to fan service-y anime. If anything, I find it interesting that despite her really big breasts and the juggles, the staff handled her as any another character, and her breasts is just kind of one of her traits... I guess? Can't really put it into words but they're not treating her as an eye candy, instead she's just a girl who happened to have ridiculous breasts that's involved in a supernatural story. So, it's just kind of an extra feature, yeah.

Also I never watched S;G so maybe that's why I had no hype whatsoever to begin with, which is why I started the series with no expectation. But overall, I think the staff did pretty well.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

217 by Archean-Return »»
May 21, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

95 by Archean-Return »»
May 20, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2016

171 by Archean-Return »»
May 20, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

449 by Archean-Return »»
May 20, 11:47 AM

» For the people who seen it

mathbg - Sep 8, 2023

3 by mathbg »»
Sep 9, 2023 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.