Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Heroic Legend of Arslan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 21, 2015 8:53 AM

Aug 2008
Best episode of Arslan Senki. Daryun vs Hermes fight is brilliantly done. Hopefully Arslan resolve the misunderstanding with Etoile quickly but it's probably not going to be easy.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 21, 2015 9:11 AM

Sep 2014
I'm just bored of this series now. Oh well, atleast I only gotta watch one more episode.
Sep 21, 2015 9:42 AM

Jan 2015
To those complaining about magic and the masked cult... the anime has the tags "Fantasy" and also "Supernatural". it mixes history with a plus. Also, the original story has supernatural elements all the way through, one of the main pillars being the snake king. (In the 5th episode when Gieve recites a poem, it talks about the hero king Kai Khosrow defeating this guy.) I don't feel bothered at all, i'm even interested on the sorcerers' motives.

~
Everything in this episode was flawless and intense *O* everyone so badass and Arslan really looking and feeling like a king. now brb while I go hibernate until next sunday before having an anxiety fit XD
Sep 21, 2015 10:32 AM

Nov 2010
Let the bodies hit the floor.
Sep 21, 2015 11:06 AM

Oct 2013
Decent anime, but only decent.

Had so much potential....

It would be certainly the best anime of this season and last season if the writers did this - if only the writers made the fact that Narsus/Daryun are essentially setting up a puppet peasant illegitimate king with no claim as King a bit more obvious, or if Hermes was anything less than the complete personification of hate and revenge, esspecially if he was made into a pragmatist 'ends justify the means' kind of guy, it would provide some legitimate alternative to 'Arslan the good boi'. The fact that Hermes was the legitimate King would make the show really intriguing - the ANTAGONIST being an anti-hero, or an anti-villain at least - which could've easily been done and would've allowed the viewer 'to pick sides' who they want to support. But instead we have good guy Arslan trying to help/save everyone like the usual anime shounen protagonist and nothing else. I know this is based on a legend/mythology/story from Persia/Iran/wherever, but that doesn't mean the writer of the source material didn't have the option of changing it near entirely.

Also Lusitania is really doing stupid shit essentially allowing Arslan to win by the virtue of him not doing stupid shit?
I am a human.
Sep 21, 2015 11:28 AM

Sep 2014
Am I the only one who thinks Silver Mask is very very similar to Zuko from The Last Airbender??
Sep 21, 2015 11:50 AM

May 2014
Fuck what a good episode this was. Tragic death of the guy with the great mustache.
That Hermes VS Daryun was fucking epic too.
Sep 21, 2015 12:32 PM

Jan 2011
Gotta say this episode was intense. Arslan, the show that deserved more money and a shitload of potential. Kinda sad that it turned out like this, but it's still better than most shows out there.
Looking forward to the final episode and a second season. :)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 21, 2015 12:56 PM

Nov 2014
This serious could've been one of the greats, it really had the potential.
I don't know what do I feel after watching this episode, it was amazement followed by disappointment followed by amazement and so on!

Arslan being stupid for forwarding towards Etoel, causing his team to be in danger.
Hermis vs. Daryun was an amazing battle, really amazing. But Hermis disappearing at the end was stupid.
All the loyal crew of Arslan, stopping in to protect Arslan, but then what happened with Farangies magical protection was silly!
The magical element is definitely not a right addition to the series.

The mass suicide was painful, this what happens when people follow anything blindly. I feel sorry for them :(
And wars are not easy indeed. The "priest" refusing to surrender caused a miss understanding for Etoal.
I wonder how will Arslan behave now, knowing that she is a woman.
HakayaSep 21, 2015 1:00 PM
Sep 21, 2015 1:27 PM

Mar 2014
This was probably the best episode yet.

Kishward being by Arslan's side and Sam being in the fortress confused me, I had to check episode 23 to see where those two left of, and they were indeed, like I remembered, inside those sewers and the fight wasn't over.

Besides that, the fight between Daryun and Hermes was amazing and the ending was really intense. Can;t wait for the last episode
Sep 21, 2015 2:58 PM

Jun 2013
damn elam got stabbed so Hermes has a full body armor and he's using black magic? and shit man they are killing themselves and that last scene that's gonna be hard to explain
AxelucardSep 21, 2015 3:06 PM
Sep 21, 2015 4:07 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Daryun vs Hermes was really great to look at, that was well animated.

That Hermes's teleportation and the scene where the arrows couldn't hit Farangis at all can't be explained logically, it's quite unfortunate because it would be better if there weren't any magic usage here and stay more realistic at least.

Now I'm curious what would Andragoras say when he finds out that his "useless" son won the war against people who took the throne from him.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Sep 21, 2015 4:45 PM

May 2014
AppoX said:
Decent anime, but only decent.

Had so much potential....

It would be certainly the best anime of this season and last season if the writers did this - if only the writers made the fact that Narsus/Daryun are essentially setting up a puppet peasant illegitimate king with no claim as King a bit more obvious, or if Hermes was anything less than the complete personification of hate and revenge, esspecially if he was made into a pragmatist 'ends justify the means' kind of guy, it would provide some legitimate alternative to 'Arslan the good boi'. The fact that Hermes was the legitimate King would make the show really intriguing - the ANTAGONIST being an anti-hero, or an anti-villain at least - which could've easily been done and would've allowed the viewer 'to pick sides' who they want to support. But instead we have good guy Arslan trying to help/save everyone like the usual anime shounen protagonist and nothing else. I know this is based on a legend/mythology/story from Persia/Iran/wherever, but that doesn't mean the writer of the source material didn't have the option of changing it near entirely.

Also Lusitania is really doing stupid shit essentially allowing Arslan to win by the virtue of him not doing stupid shit?

That is also my complaint. The way they are portrayed in the show, they appear grossly incompetent beyond reasonable belief.

Not to mention almost everyone in Arslan's party appears to be some sort of one man army, dropping enemy soldiers left and right without breaking a sweat. When there are fights with bigger threats (like Xandes or Sam), they just appear so staged and predictable. Only the fight with Hermes seemed to be an exception.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Sep 21, 2015 7:57 PM
Jun 2014
Avenox said:
Tokoya said:
Lustania has the most retarded religion of all time....These people committing suicide makes no fucking sense whatsoever

I know right, like wtf. "Oh we lost but they will spare our lives, better suicide because our religion tells us to do so <.<.

It actually made a ton of sense.

They are told the Parsian's are savages, so they killed themselves rather than being raped and tortured. Even with religion playing no part it wouldn't be surprising.
Sep 22, 2015 12:14 AM

Jan 2011
All this build up finally paying off was waiting for Daryun big fight ! but once again those shadow people show up making me think of Al Thamen.

despite it being the finale next week it's clear as day there's a lot more left for them to cover
Sep 22, 2015 12:24 AM
Nov 2014
Tokoya said:
Lustania has the most retarded religion of all time....These people committing suicide makes no fucking sense whatsoever

Samurai also did commit suicide when losing a battle...
Sep 22, 2015 3:53 AM

Mar 2013
Yashasuiin!
I felt chills when Arslan said that. And wasn't he just too awesome the ep? :D
Like that he and other characters got their action in this episode.

Daryun vs Hermes was a classic battle!

But damn that ending tho...

robis798 said:
As the series nears its conclusion I'm getting more and more disappointed by how hasted and forcefully climactic this is ( if that's the correct way of describing it ). This series doesn't feel even close to its actual completion, there's so much to be explored, yet we are at "the final battle". The series simply abandoned so many side plot lines, like Arslan's mother, the Queen; the dark sorcery; supernatural aspects regarding the Djinns and many more.

Yeah I know were you're coming from. All these events felt rushed while other things were left unexplored :/
Sep 22, 2015 4:44 AM

Aug 2014
RayAdha said:
Daryun vs Hermes was really great to look at, that was well animated.

That Hermes's teleportation and the scene where the arrows couldn't hit Farangis at all can't be explained logically, it's quite unfortunate because it would be better if there weren't any magic usage here and stay more realistic at least.

Now I'm curious what would Andragoras say when he finds out that his "useless" son won the war against people who took the throne from him.

But you do realise that this series has "fantasy" and "supernatural" in tags, and is based on the manga which is based on the novel which also has "fantasy" and "supernatural" in tags, right...?
Sep 22, 2015 7:19 AM
Sep 2015
neko_cola said:
To those complaining about magic and the masked cult... the anime has the tags "Fantasy" and also "Supernatural". it mixes history with a plus. Also, the original story has supernatural elements all the way through, one of the main pillars being the snake king. (In the 5th episode when Gieve recites a poem, it talks about the hero king Kai Khosrow defeating this guy.) I don't feel bothered at all, i'm even interested on the sorcerers' motives.

~
Everything in this episode was flawless and intense *O* everyone so badass and Arslan really looking and feeling like a king. now brb while I go hibernate until next sunday before having an anxiety fit XD

Ok. About people complaining about magic and the masked cult (and why they don't kill Arslan in his bed).

Warning BIG SPOILER:
Sep 22, 2015 12:14 PM

Aug 2010
Fighting scene between Daryun and Hermes were pretty cool! Surprised that Daryun looked more injured than Hermes though.. I wish someone would find Daryun quick since he's injured...

Judging by the widening of Arslan's eyes when he saw Etoile's long hair, I am pretty much convinced of the love line that's gonna happen between them. Not a fan of Etoile tbh, so I hope I'm so wrong. And even if there is a love line between them, I still hope the political stuff would take the beef of the story, definitely don't want this to turn to some Romeo-Juliet forbidden love story series.

Those women killing themselves...damn. Their faith in the Yaddaboleh (or whatever) is way too extreme for my tastes (and is it just me or it's kind of inspired by monotheistic religions out there?)

Darn, sad to see that the next episode is the last. Surely the ending is not going to be "everything's back to normal in Pars"? At least an open ending so I'll have some hope of a second season?

Overall I'm kind of sad with how this anime has gone. I watched the OVAs years ago and although it was too short, the storyline premise showed much potential. And I was so excited of hearing a full season of anime adaptation, but somehow along the way things just got too predictable and I felt like they just went along the main storyline instead of peppering the main storyline with the other details (such as the magic/dark figures around Hermes), that in itself may seem insignificant, but I'm sure would help add depth to the plot and characters. It's based on a novel, so I'm pretty sure there should be quite a plenty of details in the actual story...(though this is just my pure assumption).
blue-ySep 22, 2015 12:21 PM
Sep 22, 2015 6:34 PM

Nov 2012
So... we all know those shadow creatures could have simply finished daryun off when he was injured by Hermes.. maybe the dude was too honorable to have the shadows finish daryun off I suppose . Their fight was very fun to watch though.

That was a pretty good episode for me. I thought there would be more to this Etoile character but he (she) is just strait up annoying to me now.
Sep 22, 2015 9:14 PM
Sep 2014
This was a spectacular episode, I really REALLY enjoyed it!
It had me gasping all the way through, they did an excellent job.
Next week's the last one... can't wait!

Sep 23, 2015 5:30 AM

Sep 2011
jinnes are real guys, they've been used in these centuries, which also involved black magic and witchery.
Sep 23, 2015 5:46 AM
Jul 2018
Wow wow wow what an episode, so intense and definitely worth the build up from the previous two. Kubard making his appearance was great to see and I kind of hoped to see more of his skills. Daryun vs Hermes was also awesome. The animation of that fight was a 10/10 and I’m looking forward to see Arslan’s reaction to an injured Daryun. Farangis is a badass; I have no other word to describe her and tbh anything else won’t be as fitting.

These people and their suicide was stupid to me, what kind of religion or belief dictates this? Of course Etoile or now Estelle wouldn’t show up in any moment but that one, next time seems intense though and I’m kind of curious what will Arslan do now that he knows she’s a girl.

The best part in the end though was Arslan’s decision to head into the battle himself, I’m glad to see a clear sign that even though he’s still kind hearted he’s not the same boy we started with.
Sep 23, 2015 7:36 AM

Dec 2010
The Daryun vs. Hermes fight and the Pars vs. Lusitania scenes were the only things I liked about this episode. Seeing Arslan approach Etoile defenselessly made me facepalm so hard. Alfreed used to be my least favorite among the party members but now Arslan just takes the cake for being the most annoying one -_- Also, what an asspull Farangis' plot armor "power" is lmao. *sigh* The lack of Gieve during this second to the last episode also makes me sad :c That last scene was Akatsuki no Yona all over again lol.

I have to admit though, the Pars vs. Lusitania scenes gave me goosebumps as it kinda reminded me of LOTR.
>Zaravant piercing the Lusitanian soldier when the gate opened reminded me of the scene where the orcs pierced King Theoden in LOTR: The Two Towers.
>Alfreed's company opening the gate from the inside also reminded me of the orcs breaching the wall of Helm's Deep (though not exactly a similar situation, but w/e)

I may be saying this a bit early as this anime still has an episode more to go before ending but I think this would've been better without the supernatural elements. Oh well, looking forward to this show's conclusion next week.
CorwenSep 23, 2015 7:42 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2015 2:07 PM
Jul 2014
Great Climax, Daryun vs Hermes was intense! :D

hoootie said:
robis798 said:
As the series nears its conclusion I'm getting more and more disappointed by how hasted and forcefully climactic this is ( if that's the correct way of describing it ). This series doesn't feel even close to its actual completion, there's so much to be explored, yet we are at "the final battle". The series simply abandoned so many side plot lines, like Arslan's mother, the Queen; the dark sorcery; supernatural aspects regarding the Djinns and many more.

Only thing I will disagree with you is is the nuns suicide being stupid. Even disregarding religion, during that time that is portrayed (What is it, like 300 BC?), women in cities that were captured were often raped and murdered. They had no idea how the Parsans would be, and given the fact the Lusitania were not too kind when they captured Pars, they could have expected revenge.

This!
Sep 23, 2015 4:22 PM

Mar 2013
Mormegil said:
CLIMACTIC FINAL BATTLE.

Never forget:

Good episode, besides the shoddy art as usual. At least the fight in the garden looked better. Also, Etoile showing up at the end - terrible timing.

the anime is good, but the animation...
And all that CG soldiers?

.-.
Sep 23, 2015 6:18 PM

Oct 2011
I was hoping Arslan to face off with Silver Mask.
Sep 23, 2015 6:21 PM

Aug 2014
One of my fav episodes so far. From Farangis avoiding every arrow to practically everyone's speech to the fight scenes. (Especially Daryun vs Hermes)

Etoile stumbling across that scene must have been such a shock (even if Etoile practices the same religion and should understand what the count did.)
Sep 23, 2015 9:45 PM

Apr 2015
When the hell did Etoile become a girl? Reading some of your guys comments saying that just confuses the hell out of me. I forget the exact episode # but when "he" went incognito in Peschwar(?) it seemed to me that the voice actor was purposely raising his pitch to sound like a girl and when the drunk knight was tryin to make a move on Etoile he freaked out not wanting to be found out as a boy ... I dont know... this whole series seemed to go down the tubes after ep 13... theres no such thing as a decent historical/medieval anime in this reality I guess lol One other thing with Farangis if the animators had just made it to where the arrows were whizzing by her and/or she were just barely dodging them then that scene would have been much better. And to me when Arslan was attacked at his camp the guards who did "nothing" were just slaves not too long ago so they were fresh soldiers who probably didnt expect that to happen just my thought...
MyaikuHyusuton06Sep 23, 2015 9:58 PM
Sep 25, 2015 5:58 AM

Dec 2012
Epic completely defines this episode. I had to keep replaying Daryun vs Hermes, the way their swords and armor clashed made me feel the sensation of the weight being forced into each swing, thrust, and slash. This doesn't seem like the kind of show to do it, but I really hope they wrap things up with Hermes instead of some "I'll be back!" inconclusive ending. I think the moment that shocked the most though was when the Lusitanian women started to commit suicide. I'm sure they thought rape and pillaging was going to occur, considering how accustom they are to the ways of their own people. I wish I had waited just a couple more days because I can barely hold back my excitement to see what's going to happen with Etoile. Been semi-shipping her with Arslan but I doubt she'll have a radical change of heart in one episode.
Sep 25, 2015 7:57 PM
Jan 2015
What melody is playing during the scene where he leads his troops into battle
Sep 26, 2015 4:00 AM

Aug 2014
Divine Protection of Mithra = Plot armor
Sep 26, 2015 8:57 AM

Dec 2012
One of the best episode. The pacing was perfect during the battle. We saw every characters fight and it was a nice ending with Arslan.
The fight between Daryun and Hilmes was EPIC, except the end but it happens many times in anime.
Sep 26, 2015 9:33 AM

Nov 2007
I'm trying to find words of what I thought of this episode...
and all I can think is " well fuck"
Sep 26, 2015 12:25 PM

Apr 2013
Felt like this was quite mediocre actually. First of all, Elam saving Arslan was as cliche as it gets and the thing is if he was able to step in front of him and spread his arms to protect him, he definitely had time to just push him out of the way or something. Also, the bit with all the arrows missing the priestess was the dumbest thing I've seen in a while, totally facepalm-worthy. The fight between Daryun and Silver Mask was surprisingly good, but it obviously needed an underwhelming conclusion to make it pointless. Like, you have the opportunity to kill the strongest knight in the opposing faction and what do you do? Just run away, that definitely makes sense. Can't even comment on how uninspired the misunderstanding at the end is. So yes, I haven't enjoyed this episode.
geraltSep 26, 2015 1:22 PM
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 26, 2015 12:34 PM

Jul 2013
geralt said:
Felt like this was quite mediocre actually. First of all, Elam saving Arslan was as cliche as it gets and the thing is if he had time to step in front of him and spread his arms to protect him, he definitely had time to just push him out of the way or something. Also, the bit with all the arrows missing the priestess was the dumbest thing I've seen in a while, totally facepalm-worthy. The fight between Daryun and Silver Mask was surprisingly good, but it obviously needed an underwhelming conclusion to make it pointless. Like, you have the opportunity to kill the strongest knight in the opposing faction and what do you do? Just run away, that definitely makes sense. Can't even comment on how uninspired is the misunderstanding at the end is. So yes, I haven't enjoyed this episode.

Why are you surprised?, that thing has an actual name.
Sep 26, 2015 1:14 PM

Jun 2013
I see this show is a bit too epic for MAL.. better stick to your generic Fate shit since a lot of you guys clearly can't handle an actually good show.

Tokoya said:

Suicide rather than accepting defeat is a huge part of traditional Japanese culture. It's OK that you think Japanese culture is retarded, I think a lot of it is as well.
Sep 26, 2015 3:06 PM

Jul 2009
Elam! He did save Arslan, good boy!

Daryun being awesome as always! And Falangies was so cool too!
Etoile thinks that Arslan killed her protector, and now he saw that she is really a girl!
Sep 29, 2015 10:39 PM
Jun 2013
I absolutely HATE the supernatural elements in this anime. WHY?!?!? It's so unnecessary. It literally serves no purpose. It disrupts the entire vibe and it is never really explained like that. So stupid.

That aside I really enjoy this series lol
Sep 29, 2015 10:40 PM
Jun 2013
I absolutely HATE the supernatural elements in this anime. WHY?!?!? It's so unnecessary. It literally serves no purpose. It disrupts the entire vibe and it is never really explained like that. So stupid.

That aside I really enjoy this series lol
Oct 3, 2015 10:49 AM

Jan 2013
Another fantastic episode. Great animation during that sword fight.
Shocking ending too
Oct 4, 2015 3:11 AM

Nov 2009
Awesome episode, just one to go which is sad, hope they do another season.
Oct 4, 2015 6:21 AM

Feb 2014
Daryun and Hermes fought and then instead of delivering the finishing blow Hermes leaves. Just so. By stating a shitty excuse. Honestly.

The part where Arslan was talking to Bercacion (whatever his name is) shown a lot of his character, and it was sad how devastated Arslan was, because with all the people killing themselves foolishly, his must've felt like a hollow victory. Etoile misunderstands everything now as well, so we'll see how that turns out.

P.S.: Badass Farangis saves the plot.
Oct 4, 2015 7:27 PM

Apr 2014
Ah man, this series is just AMAZING! there has to be a season two!
The manga hasn't caught up to the anime yet! I need a season two!

Will totally be buying this off Funimation!
Oct 5, 2015 3:30 AM

Jul 2008
Everyone had a moment to shine here and it was glorious. Great episode to a great series.
Oct 18, 2015 1:38 PM

Nov 2007
I can't stand that bitch Etoile.........misguided crazy religious fanatic...please just wipe her out of the plot kthnx bye
Just seeing Lusitanians is so infuriating...nothing pisses me off as much as someone doing shit in the name of their religion and killing others because they don't believe in their magical invisible friend. The worst thing about it is,that it's practically portraying Christian crusades and that it was real thing...and now it's 21st century but religious cray crays are still a thing and just......UGH

anyway,i also don't like the supernatural things happening...Would do just fine as historical anime without any stupidass shadow people.
Oct 21, 2015 11:59 PM

Jun 2014
THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD EPISODE!
SHIT IS GOING DOWN AND I LOVE IT
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 28, 2015 9:23 PM
Feb 2011
That ending was way to damn predictable... But then again from source material as old as the novel is I suppose it is just dated.
Oct 31, 2015 11:36 AM

Dec 2013
Another great episode. I was pretty surprised to see Kishward outside of the underground aqueduct with no explanation for what happened after his face off with Sam, but I'm glad to see he somehow managed to make it out and join the charge with Arslan.

I was also pretty worried about Alfreed too. with the way the scenes were set up, I didn't think the main army would make it to the gate before the enemies managed to close it again, so she did a pretty good job.

The fight between Daryun and Hermes was an absolute joy to watch. It was by a slim margin, but I'm surprised Daryun lost that duel, though honestly I'd call that a draw. If not for his posse of sorcerers, Hermes probably wouldn't have been able to walk away from that either.

Lastly we have Etoile walking in on the count being "murdered". Terribly cliche, but used to great effect in that scene.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2015

160 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 30, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2015

174 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 29, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

237 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 29, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tyrel - Apr 5, 2015

326 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Apr 29, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Arslan Senki (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2015

102 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Mar 4, 5:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.