Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 11, 6:12 PM

Sep 2015
We're seeing more of Kuma's past.

Damn Kakus awaken form looks slow

WOAH a VAMPIRE! Stussy!
AhriTheS3xyFoxMay 11, 6:15 PM
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 11, 7:19 PM

Apr 2022
bonney having a look at what kuma's been up to, sad seeing him get shot but damn toei doing him good with the visuals. zoro action was gas as per usual, kaku also got that zoan awakening cloud ring around him.
was that akihiro ota with the seraphim scenes? familiar artstyle change.
but damn my highlight was the stussy scenes, never thought i'd be jealous of lucci before but this was it omg. vampire look went crazy and toei did her so right, rocks pirate tag is crazy. zoro just stood there stumped lmao.
May 11, 7:37 PM

Apr 2016
A good episode with some interesting animation styles changes, I particularly liked the sequence of the Seraphim attacking the lab
But Stussy's power reveal was also one of the coolest moments
May 11, 8:01 PM

Jan 2016
Bonney and Kuma get me so emotional. I'm guessing those memories also contain his humanity. Still not sure why he's trying to get to the holy land.

The seraphim bombardment was very anti-climatic, but makes sense they are weak sauce.
Kaku goofy as always, Zoro way past you bro 😂
CP0 is such a joke LOL Wano and here.
The hype for gorosei showing lives on after Vegapunk takes control leaving only them higher.

As amazing as CAPTAIN BUGGY is, I don't know how he'll beat Luffy who master minded WCI exploding utilizing Stussy to ensure the bomb explodes at the base of building, had his CP0 lackey (may he rest in peace) unlock his G5, and got spies in WG places taking our rest of CP0. What and absolute mastermind, Vegapunk big dumb dumb compared to Luffy!!!

Stussy always was sussy. Good choice having her be a succubus. I wonder if she's the one Vegapunk called, but I don't think so.

Last episode forgot to mention my thought that Bonney seems really strong as appears to be able to make any imaginary future of people and objects she wants.

May 11, 8:38 PM

Sep 2020
Holy crap Kaku's design is beyond mid.. Fitting for an absolute bitch. As a villain, he is the lowest of the low. I never thought I would hate Kaku more than Lucci but here we are. I don't remember the Stussy reveal going this hard in the manga. That was a succulent sequence of scenes can't lie.

No Luffy this episode wtf lol. Didn't we reunite in the last episode? I'm not ready for that Kuma backstory so Toei delay that as much as possible please.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

May 11, 10:02 PM

Jun 2015
I hate how they dragged out Lucci's takedown like he was frozen from shock or something. It was supposed to be instantaneous. I can't wait for my amazing Wit Studio remake in 84 years!

Stussy looked hotter than in the manga. I didn't know Vampires had heat vision lmao. They better have asked Oda about that.
Read Toriko!
May 11, 10:06 PM

Nov 2023
Very good episode and with new interesting things.

Kuma's past is gonna be.....

Anyways not spoiling.

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
May 11, 11:08 PM

Jul 2013
A very entertaining and interesting episode, as we finally got to see a first, small insight into Kuma's past.

The fact that a person loses weight at the moment of death has been known to me personally since my childhood and at that point I was already wondering what exactly happens or what actually gets lost. Vegapunk seems extremely certain that it is the soul. With his comparison to Kuma's ability to give intangible pain a physical form and to be able to transfer it to someone else, we were able to experience it for the first time on Thriller Bark. "Nothing happened".

Familiar with her father's abilities, Bonney seems to have immediately noticed that this orange paw-shaped energy is actually Kuma's memories and not his pain. But even if that were the case, the reason why Kuma put himself or allowed himself to be put into his current state is still clearly missing. Because with all his curiosity, Vegapunk certainly wouldn't have thrown away a friend's life. So what exactly caused Kuma to decide the way he did? His current condition is sad to see. Why is he actually trying to reach Marijoa by all means? What's the motive behind it? It may sound strange and the following picture might convey a different feeling, but yet in one moment I somehow felt again as if Kuma had not yet lost all of his humanity.

At least the Sanji-Phim Rank of Authority list cracked me up. We are more than familiar with Sanji's character traits, but this made it very clear what position he sees Zoro in lol.

Apart from that, we got a good portion of action. I also have to admit that Kaku's awakened devil fruit form didn't blow me away in any way. Definitely a loser compared to Lucci if you ask me. Sure, coming up with an interesting design for a giraffe is obviously no easy task, but that black beard in particular looked incredibly silly.
The shift in animation was particularly evident with the Seraphim's attack on the Lab, which immediately reminded me of the Gear 5 moment in episode 1072 where Luffy transitioned into the Gear 2 pose. This attack once again illustrated the strength of the Seraphim, as the laboratory would not be able to withstand these attacks for long.

Initially, I assumed that Stussy might only transform to support Kaku or the Seraphim in battle. Because even if she always behaved suspiciously, this whole scene was more unexpected for me than I would've ever imagined. The moment she attacked Kaku in thermal vision mode without a doubt gave me "Predator" vibes.
Nonetheless I love the design of her as a vampire. She looks incredibly sexy, although I found it hard to believe that she's a clone of Miss Buckingham Stussy, who was a member of the infamous Rocks Pirates.

The ease with which she ultimately overwhelmed Lucci had characteristics of an assassin.

Also looking back at episode 1102, she may be the person who Vegapunk asked for help.

The next episode should be quite informative. Especially when it comes to Stussy. If Lilith and Edison are also able to bring the Seraphim under control, all problems should be eliminated, at least for the time being.

Looking forward to next week.

May 11, 11:14 PM
Jan 2021
While Bonney is looking at the giant orange paw, we see flashbacks of Kuma talking with Vegapunk. At this time, Vegapunk is talking about the existence of a soul and the unique applications of Kuma’s power. In fact, he suggests to Kuma to let him see his memories. I was like, WHAT?!?!? KUMA CAN TRANSFER MEMORIES?!?!? NANI?!?!?!??

Zoro and Kaku continue their fight Kaku finally transforms and shows us the power of his giraffe powers. It seems that the Seraphim followed Lucci and the others inside the Dome, so now it’s Zoro and Brook versus SEVEN. This isn’t looking good…

Kuma gets shot down to the ground by the navy and Bonney realizes the giant paw is Kuma’s memories. NANI?!?!?

Franky runs to help Zoro and Brook and Sanji follows along (because Nami ordered him to). It seems that Kaku has also awakened his Devil Fruit powers, but it means nothing as Zoro simply swats him down to the ground like a fly. Lucci orders the Seraphim to destroy the lab, and that’s what they do.

All of a sudden though, Stussy transforms into a bat-like creature and bites Kaku. Kaku falls to the ground unconscious and we learn that she’s MADS’ first successful clone who was modeled after a former member of the Rocks Pirates, Miss Buckingham Stussy. Lucci tries to fight back, but he gets clapped as well. Zoro takes a look at her, probably wondering exactly what her deal is.

In the ending segment, we learn that Stussy was born April 24th and she likes apple pie. Her age is confidential…

I’M HYPED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
May 12, 12:16 AM

Aug 2019
I at least gotta respect Sanji-phim's authority ranking if nothing else

But this ep belonged to Stussy. Bearing her fangs, literally. And that zettai ryouiki

May 12, 12:31 AM

Feb 2021
Even Rob Lucci was defeated? That was unexpected XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 12, 12:52 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A Vampire girl appears to change all!!!
kekeke
May 12, 1:15 AM

Jun 2014
The animation for the Seraphim attacking the lab went hard, I knew we were in for something special when I saw Lucci's hyper-detailed face. We also got sprinkles of Vegapunk's past connection with Kuma. The mystery surrounding them deepens...

That ending with Stussy though....all I'm gonna say is, I need that fr.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 12, 1:25 AM

Jul 2008
Kaku clearly forgot his place in things....

and now the Stussy reveal. That means the jumps are coming....and the flashbacks.
May 12, 1:50 AM

Mar 2020
Just finished today's episode.

I love the last part with Stussy-chan. Sheesh 😂❤️
I'm already aware of her since I'm latest in the manga. But damn I love what Studio Toei have done. ❤️
That was hot. 🔥

Meanwhile Marimo-kun stared at her. 👿

Also is that the first time they show a moss ball Marimo-kun officially? 😂🟢 I'm trying to remember if the had already one in the old episodes.

There's a lot of fanarts but seeing it officially in the anime is. 😂🟢 It's cute.

Next week again!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 12, 2:07 AM
Feb 2024
wowowowowowowowow
One Piece
May 12, 2:19 AM
Dec 2022
Get to see a little bit of Kuma stuff BONNEY DONT DO IT ARGGHHHH

Kaku awakened transformation was alot cooler than I thought it would be
More Kuma stuff ): Bonney knows its his memories

Sanjis graphic got me dying

More Kaku fight absolutely love the animation actually goes hard asf
Stussy doing the silly lmao funny asf to see everyone going crazy over her LMAOOO they fan serviceified her for this scene

some Zoro action next episode we are eating good
May 12, 2:38 AM
Nov 2021
Lol Biggest plot twist so far
May 12, 2:48 AM

Oct 2009
Ngl that was kinda hot.
May 12, 2:50 AM
Mar 2023
Me seeing stussy (something has been awakens in me and for some reason I know can not wait for call of the night season 2)
May 12, 2:59 AM
May 2021
I liked the changes of animation during this ep! Cant lie stussy as a vampireee hott.
May 12, 3:22 AM

Nov 2016
"Sanjiphim" lmao

No matter how much Toei padded this one,the rematch between Zoro and Kaku was a brief one thanks to Stussy(I guess Horo would've made light work of him too eventually)
They knew exactly what they were doing when animating her part at the end. Too bad One Piece isn't a late night anime, the possibilities.. Now it's all of a sudden not so absurd that Whitebeard had a child with Buckingham. At least she had the looks back in the day. Weevil's appearance is a different matter.

I love it that Lucci got a taste of how backstabbing feels like.
FMmatronMay 18, 4:53 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 12, 3:25 AM

Jan 2017

THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN MEEEEE!!
PirateHasanMay 12, 3:38 AM
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
May 12, 4:05 AM
Jan 2023
Zorro was fire and stussy reveal was sexy af.
May 12, 4:32 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to PirateHasan

This angle is essential to building the suspense of the scene

May 12, 5:28 AM

May 2023
crazy animation once again. Kakus awakend form looks dogshit tho lmao

and stussy is a baddie ong
May 12, 9:09 AM
Jul 2013
▫It looks like they're going to leave us like this 💔, with the story of Bonney and Kuma. (and I'm not ready)

▫Meanwhile, the Vegapunk laboratory is going to shit.

But hey Doctor, what just happened here? 😱

Stussy betrayed CP0, we don't stop, they don't let us breathe. 😅
May 12, 10:00 AM
Jul 2021
It just hit me that stussy is modeled after the lady claiming to have had a kid with white beard
May 12, 10:07 AM
Dec 2023
episodio muito bom genial impressionante
May 12, 10:22 AM
Jul 2016
highlight of the episode is Vampire Stussy, and daaaamn is she hot.
May 12, 10:27 AM

May 2020
so im guessing Stussy was the person vegapunk was talking about in the previous ep

May 12, 12:47 PM

Nov 2012
Stussy revealed. This was one of the most interesting and unforeseen things in the arc so far.

LOL at Twirly-sphim's authority levels. Mosshead was waaaay down there. A round green circle with a face and spikey hair.
May 12, 1:57 PM

Nov 2017
WOW Stussy finally reveals himself!! 😍

May 12, 4:47 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Holy sshit, Stussy delivered.
May 12, 5:22 PM

Aug 2019
I love how everyone is going wild for Stussy lol
May 12, 6:24 PM
Mar 2019
That stussy reveal is one of this shows most shocking things I can remember
May 12, 6:32 PM

Aug 2021
justice was done for stussy's betrayal
May 12, 8:38 PM
Dec 2023
kaku awakened!!!??!?!
May 12, 9:07 PM
Jul 2023
Stussy being able to take down 2 awakened zoan users in like 30 seconds is wild man. ROCKS PIRATES MUSTVE BEEN CRAZY BACK IN THE DAY
May 12, 10:22 PM
Jan 2023
Stussy got that gyat 🍑
May 13, 1:50 AM

Jan 2021
Stussy is so fine that mouth closeup animation was insane I need it fr fr the animators knew what they were doing 🔥💀
May 13, 4:34 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Nerdason
This angle is essential to building the suspense of the scene

@Nerdason

So much service
May 13, 6:20 AM

Jul 2013
Usopp should also learn to coat his nose in Haki like Kaku
May 13, 6:34 AM
Jan 2020
The animation of this episode is amazing especially the last few scenes with a change of style going back to Ota's style. How op are the seraphims, they are even stronger than the original warlords. Stussy was sussy all along she is Vegapunk's ally and finally betrayed Lucci and Kaku like in Water 7. Stussy looked great with her bat devil fruit power. Stussy looked really seductive in this episode like a succubus, fitting her title as the red light district empress. Shockingly, Stussy is a clone of the former Rocks pirate member and it seems like she was Whitebeard's lover. Zoro vs Kaku's awakened giraffe is also dope and they added some extra scenes to make it more exciting. Kuma continues his climb back up the Red Line and has to defeat navy soldiers while he is seriously injured already. It's so sad to see Bonny looking at Kuma's memory paw bubble and I can't wait to know what's inside his memory cause it is going to be painful.
LuffyHammock94May 13, 6:41 AM
May 13, 2:37 PM
Jun 2022
So..By Mistake instead of Posting my Review here..I acsidently posted it on The forum page of Chapter 1104💀💀
I was Lucky that i didnt Read any other reviews there bcz currently ANIME has Adapted till Chapter 1072 and i am an ANIME only soo...I just saved my LIFE💀😂
anyway
MY Review -

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!!
This Reveal was Crazy!!💀🔥🔥🔥
Stussy 🦇☠️
Since WANO ended There are Back to back Name Drops of the ROCKS Pirates
1st in Episode 1088 When Blackbeard told Koby that he kind of Helped him in Defeating WANG ZEE on the Pirate Island and that's how Koby got his Title of Captain.
and the 2nd Reveal was just now of Miss Buckingham Stussy 💀 She is a FORMER ROCKS PIRATE +
She was The First Actual Successful Clone of The MADs - The Organization Created by VegaPunk , Caesar , Vinsmoke JUDGE and QUEEN
EGGHEAD giving us PEAK in every damn EPISODE!!🙌🔥

RoGkhenwaYMay 14, 1:44 PM
May 13, 4:53 PM

Aug 2015
They went unbelievably hard with Stussy's reveal. I wasn't expecting that but I am very glad they did.
May 14, 2:03 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
thought the adaptation was bad this ep until Stussy’s betrayal which was great

don’t think Kuma or Bonney’s VAs are hitting the mark for me
May 14, 10:15 AM

May 2017
Reply to 5hadow17
I at least gotta respect Sanji-phim's authority ranking if nothing else

But this ep belonged to Stussy. Bearing her fangs, literally. And that zettai ryouiki
first time i've see stussy being with the bad guy , i was like "shes a girl so she shouldnt die but i hope she will give us good visuals lol" and hoped she was actualy a good girl in some way

turn out that she's a Cute hot vampire that su*k ppls from behind have a se*y ass ! i wish i was lucci

But as far as i remember , vampire doesnt have wings , and sucubus doesnt bite ppls , and the anime say she's a clone , an experiment from vegapunk i guess , does that mean he mixed a sucubus and a vampire and stassy (good choice !) to make this "subuvamp" ?
next ep maybe !

@5hadow17
lets say she doesnt wear any ! XD

When does it start ? where does it end ? are there any ?! i wish theres none !

@Zorosuke_ Fanart ?! i guess i have a big night to spend ! thx for info
LadyLeeMingMay 14, 10:31 AM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 14, 1:58 PM
Feb 2023
Cool episode.. finally got to see zoro
May 14, 2:02 PM
Nov 2022
PirateHasan said:

yo man what.. manga becho jaake
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 892 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FMmatron - Jul 6, 2019

169 by FedeMetal »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 486 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ninkendo - Feb 5, 2011

99 by gannoncannon55 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1106 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 25

43 by amlg »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

babymilo91 - Dec 13, 2014

99 by EGOIST »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 891 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ArtimesGamer - Jun 29, 2019

83 by FedeMetal »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.