Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 12, 2023 7:45 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Man, Mash is such a badass. Not only was he putting up with the grey haired guy's bullshit, he did a suplex on the manipulating girl and revindicated Dot to a tee. I've already watched that scene at least 5 times, it just hits with the sound effect, soundtrack and effects.

Looking forward now to the puppet guy fight.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 12, 2023 7:45 PM

Mar 2016
In a different timeline, Mash and Kazuma would be good friends.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 12, 2023 7:55 PM

Feb 2021
So Mash practices true gender equality just like my boy Kazuma...
May 12, 2023 7:56 PM

Nov 2011
Yikes, we do have characters with big egos like Silva. His character isn't evil but man, he has a huge ego with his "tests".

Meanwhile, I do like how this episode showed more talent for Mash in the sense that he isn't afraid of anyone. We also got the usual humor in this anime's style that I enjoy watching. Silva is no pushover though, with what he's shown in this show. Worth keeping an eye on him.
May 12, 2023 7:57 PM

Mar 2021
The Gender Equality German suplex was the highlight of this episode. What a cliff hanger. Mash finally faces the villains group.

V1P3R0PMay 13, 2023 9:01 PM
May 12, 2023 7:59 PM

Apr 2022
So the sorting hat is a skeleton here, at least they did something of their own here.
May 12, 2023 8:16 PM

Mar 2020
Really loved this show!!! hahaha

Mash-kun is the goat! Gender Equality!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 12, 2023 8:20 PM
Jun 2019
why was mash so slow to act? he couldve literally stepped down earlier 
May 12, 2023 8:22 PM

Jul 2017
The expedition to kill off the forest scorpions, which turn into an all-out fight against 2nd year Lang dorm's Silva, and the airhead Mash is not going to help with seemingly only Dot involved in this. It's a gamble for Dot wrestling with Silva's overwhelming powers 10 times in a row, but he shows his determination by protecting both Mash and Lauren all the way through. In effect, Dot sacrificng his life for Lauren is nothing but a farce, since both her and Silva are peas in a pod. When it's Mash turn to throw the cream puff towards Silva, what a hilarious throw lols.

Lauren being a White Mage and Silva being a Red Mage, their strength is out of this world, but even the strongest of Silva's just can't match towards Mash's power of muscles, and what apower punch from the muscle guy himself being One Punch Man's insane strength style, matching what he gave to Dot, back on his karma.

Just when Silva thought that he's going to be dead, a star-stoned forest scorpion is NO match for it lols, and despite Lauren trying to play the innocent person, Mash goes KonoSuba's Kazuma style of gender equality with the German suplex on her, showing that he's not kidding around. Lemon concerned about Dot, and while the latter still being jealous, Lance's clarification of the Lang dorm's Magia Lupus coming soon to target Mash, it's a real threat. On the topic of dorms, the unicorn being the reference to Sorting Hat, like it, it has never been wrong until the cream puff-loving Mash came along that defies all logic into hilarity.

Forget about Lance's warning, Mash literally walked himself into danger by facing the Lang dorm's Magia Lupus, with Silva converted into a wooden mannequin.

Let the fight begin.
May 12, 2023 8:48 PM
Dec 2019
Nice Mash got a gold coin! Lol he went to Lang even though he was told to avoid it. I see that Mash believes in true gender equality like Kazuma lmao!
May 12, 2023 9:01 PM

Oct 2022
Oh.. didn't expected Mash to actually do that with that girl. He really treats everyone equally.

Ayo.. are they doing some sort of black magic or what at the last, converting a person to a doll.
May 12, 2023 9:08 PM

Mar 2013
Finally got to see Mash beating up the abusive student from the Lang dorm, forgot his name.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 12, 2023 9:11 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Lmao this was a good ep XD I was laughing a lot. Despite the harry potter copyright everywhere, this show is really growing on me! Great comedy lol
May 12, 2023 9:29 PM

Apr 2022
mash believes in equal rights, equal fights. wasn't much of a fight tho, that german suplex was crazy.
May 12, 2023 10:16 PM

Jul 2011
Took longer than I expected to Mash punch the guy. The moment the choux cream flew, I expected Mash just go punching.
May 12, 2023 10:24 PM
Dec 2022
Perfect blend of action and comedy 🔥
May 12, 2023 10:40 PM
Oct 2016
This is a very important episode of Mashle, probably the most important so far. This episode formally introducing the Magia Lupus and what their goals are is very important for the rest of this cour episodes. Because the remaining six episodes of this cour will be one arc facing the Magia Lupus. Mash bumbling into their hideout right as the episode ended was a hilarious way for him to meet this group. The beginning of the episode was very good too. Dot standing his ground against that bully Silva was very cool. Dot is a great guy who doesn't back down from people like him. Taking all those hits even the ones meant for Mash and still being able to stand even momentarily is impressive. Silva and that girl being cruel individuals made Mash beat down of them very satisfying. Asking Silva if he could take ten hits like he gave Dot was badass. Suplex the girl too made me laugh so much. Not much better than assholes being put in their place. Mash stopping that star headed scorpion and Silva giving him enough for a gold coin, very impressive. Now as I said the next threat is this elite group from the dominating Lang dorm, the Magia Lupus. Who's leader is determined to be the divine visionary.
May 12, 2023 11:33 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Episode was fun again and mashie wins as always. So he is for gender equality huh? Nice guy tbh. :)
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
May 13, 2023 12:07 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Heck yeah; instead of waiting until the end of the season (if at all), we get Mash facing down his toughest (?) opponents in the next episode. They don't even have to fight; Mash just has to walk out of there completely unfazed and that'll be badass enough of him already.

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 13, 2023 12:30 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
The twist on the sorting-hat-unicorn-skeleton was great. The skeleton thinking that Mash was so powerful that he could hide his thoughts by just thinking of choux cream was hilarious. And Mash didn't even remembered that xD.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
May 13, 2023 1:40 AM
May 2021
Best ep by far!! Mash is just a different breed!
May 13, 2023 2:02 AM

Sep 2022
i wonder if mash continue doing it maybe he's a water now, that poor guy silva but he deserve it tho.
May 13, 2023 2:36 AM

Jul 2009
Everybody is equal to supplex, even a train
bruh
May 13, 2023 2:50 AM

Jul 2022
oh hell yehh beat that dumb boi upppp
May 13, 2023 2:59 AM

Feb 2014
I have massive respect for Mash thanks to this episode! XD

He showed no fear when it was his turn to deal with Silva after he battered the crap out of the stubborn Dot, who felt a double whammy when the girl he thought he was protecting looked down on him in disgust, revealing that she was working with Silva this whole time.

And with that, Mash got to work by making Silva's magic attacks look weak before sending two devastating punches his way, first to Silva's face, then another landing in his stomach. When a cheeky tough scorpion thought it could get away with gate-crashing Mash and Silva's "fight", Mash swatted the thing into the stratosphere and claiming the prize on its forehead.

Last, but not least and easily the best part, Mash turned to the girl who was working with Silva, hugged her and just as she thought she charmed him, Mash proceeded to German Suplex her sorry arse into the ground.

Mash, my boy, practices true gender equally, it seems! Kazuma and, to a lesser extent, Touma would be proud of him! XD

This is the best episode so far. The dangers of what the Lang dorm's stronger magic users are something that will be a tougher challenge to deal with and thanks to Mash getting lost and breaking the door to said room within the Lang dorm, he's speedrunning that part already!
May 13, 2023 3:36 AM

Dec 2022
honestly this would have been good if i was not reading solo leveling because i am reading solo leveling this felt like a downgrade from that so i didnt enjoy it as much
May 13, 2023 3:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao, you can't beat Mash like that, and he cares about gender equality so he gave that girl the german suplex too... time for some antagonist now
May 13, 2023 3:42 AM

Apr 2018
The suplex was totally a surprise, AND A GOOD ONE ! 
Fight for All That's Beautiful in The World !

May 13, 2023 3:49 AM
Apr 2022
I knew Mash would go to crazy this ep. The way he slapped the scorpion was hilarious haha
May 13, 2023 3:52 AM
Apr 2022
It would be hilarious if Mash and Saitama ever met.
May 13, 2023 4:32 AM

Jun 2019
Mash was so cool fighting that bully. He got what he deserved. Mash believes in Gender Equality. LOL. Also, that poor door in the end.
May 13, 2023 4:43 AM
Sep 2021
Mash as always overpowered the opponent and now we are getting more info on this mysterious organization who are trying to become divine misionary.
May 13, 2023 5:00 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Mash and the Gender Equality sounds a very suit title for this episode. Tho, Mash should've beat those punk more than twice to return him into the reality. But very well, looks like Mash is no need to wait any longer against the final boss. Cause he just found the boss room right from the perfect alley. He get a lost? Nah, its just all according to the plan. So let just commence the last epic battle for Mash, before A1 busted their production value on this, like the others...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 13, 2023 5:00 AM
Oct 2021
mash put on his black air forces lmao, amazing episode
May 13, 2023 5:03 AM
Sep 2021
Mash believes in gender equality like Kazuma, respect. Tanjiro needs to learn from him, he's too weak hearted & pathetic in Season 3
May 13, 2023 6:15 AM
Mar 2022
A BIG W FOR THIS EPISODE THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A WHOLE WEEK 🥶 EVEN IN MANGA I HAVE BEEN HYPING OVER THIS FIGHT SCENE, HOW COULD NOT I GETTING ALL EXCITED WATCHING THIS IN ANIMATION?!!! 😩 CAN’T WAIT FOR MAN’S FIGHT AGAINST LANG’S DORM LEADER 🔥😮‍💨

So far, a solid 5/5 for this week’s episode 🥵
StephMay 13, 2023 7:20 AM
May 13, 2023 7:00 AM

Aug 2013
Cream puffs will go up in sale. Time to invest.
May 13, 2023 7:39 AM
Oct 2019
SUPLEX CITY!! LMAO
May 13, 2023 8:27 AM
Dec 2021
it was ver good and nice
May 13, 2023 8:43 AM

Oct 2017
Some part of this episode was somewhat funny and some cool moments but still mostly shounen cliche and harry potter stuff.
May 13, 2023 9:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Silva and that snug look of his really is punchable. That random girl really proved to be too suspect not to be bait. Colour coding roles for mages though was a nice way to give them roles. Mash as ever really proved impressive in dealing with Silva. Given the society they live in hardly surprising that bloodline idiots exist as well. The unicorn sorting method was pretty creative. In the end Silva got what he deserved.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2023 9:16 AM
Apr 2023
women equality at its best shown by Mash XD
May 13, 2023 11:08 AM
Oct 2022
It was just hilarious. And the ending got me interested. What should be said aswell is that the action scene between Mash and Silv.. (forgot his name) was so ducking cool
May 13, 2023 1:38 PM
Jan 2017
mash chad bateu foi pouco nos dois agr bate em todos e fds
May 13, 2023 2:22 PM
Nov 2017
I hope JK R*wling discovers this and SUFFERS
May 13, 2023 4:35 PM

Jul 2013
After what happened to Mash's cream puff at the end of the last episode I expected him to immediately take some sort of counter measure. He probably didn't want to interfere in the competition to not make Dot look bad. Dot has a big mouth and might not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but at the same time he definitely stands to his words. Getting beat up for a girl he tried to protect and finding out that she was just using him was even too much for Mash. The punch into Silva's face was incredibly satisfying to watch and the OST slapped as hard as always. To see Mash even step back to sit down for a moment after his 2 punches was the most disrespect he could have shown towards Silva. What a bad ass. Sending the scorpion flying shortly after broke Silva to such an extend, that Mash even felt bad for him.

That's the gender equality women always asked for, right? Right? Such a funny scene and nothing I had anticipated at all :D

Quite interesting to learn more about the Lang dorm and in particular Magia Lupus which seems to be the group targeting Adler members in order to acquire their coins. Now that Mash even has a golden coin, he's sure to become a high priority target.

I was wondering how Mash ended up in Adler Dorm in the first place. Another big connection to Harry Potter, although of course the skeleton is different from the hat. I had to laugh when the skeleton read Mash's mind and all it could see was Mash literally bathing in cream puffs lol.

The leader of Magia Lupus is no joke. His magic must be on such a high level if he's even able to transform a human being into a puppet. RIP Silva. That Mash of all the rooms he could have picked wrong, getting the one where Magia Lupus holds their meetings is, of course, an unfortunate coincidence. Nonetheless I'm already excited to see if anything will happen now.

May 13, 2023 5:11 PM

Apr 2015
Saw that suplex coming when he grabbed on to her like that. lmao.
May 13, 2023 5:16 PM

Apr 2013
No f*cking way the sorting hat became a unicorn's skeleton.

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
May 13, 2023 6:31 PM
Mar 2019
Gender equality at its finest. Thank you, Mash. :))))
May 13, 2023 7:59 PM
Jan 2019
this show is actually funny xD, its so not serious i love it, plus its getting more and more interesting
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» This show is not funny ( 1 2 )

callmethebigG - Jul 7, 2023

82 by Merve2Love »»
Yesterday, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Mashle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2023

232 by SpecOpsPanda »»
Yesterday, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Mashle Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2023

225 by FinalFlash18 »»
Yesterday, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Mashle Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

325 by FinalFlash18 »»
Yesterday, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mashle Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 21, 2023

158 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
May 2, 1:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.