Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 22, 2023 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Tomo looked like an absolute prince charming so no wonder there were a lot of fangirls in the audience. Not going to lie, I think Misuzu looked great too and their dance looked magical. 

The scene between Tomo and Jun reminds me of the first episode but as usual, the two gets into some drama. Such goofballs lol
Mar 22, 2023 9:17 AM

May 2020
I'll say it's a totally human reaction to not letting anyone want to see you in something you deem super embarrassing. So I get Misuzu there lol. Though the play might've ended but the drama for a certain something definitely didn't.

Confession was something always around the corner, in fact we started this very series with one, although it may have passed around as a joke that time, things got surprisingly awkward this time. First it was Jun who wasn't willing to throw their brotherhood away over a simple exchange for a few true words this whole time, and now it was Tomo. But things got settled up in the end, first with Jun confessing and then Tomo answering the same, albeit after beating him into a pulp.

Misuzu came clean too amidst the chaos, good for her. Though I liked how Jun answered it was Tomo's mom when Misuzu asked about the first love thing( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Confession happened, and this will end next episode, most probably the same way it did in manga. Though it wasn't something bad, but at the same time wasn't something great either.
Softhenic03Mar 22, 2023 9:22 AM
Mar 22, 2023 10:14 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah well, the worst thing about falling in love with your best friend, is that you both lose a best friend in the process. But then again, that's the way of things. Also, they really blasted through that cultural festival lol.
Mar 22, 2023 10:28 AM

Apr 2010
The reactions at the play when Tomo came up was nice she is loved by the girls, tho seeing the mothers of the girls there was nice as well.
Misuzu did some good acting but she still doesn't like the picture Carol got of her.

And finally a confession!!
Things are going somewhere and it's nice to see a couple form like that.
Mar 22, 2023 10:33 AM

Dec 2020
Lol this scene finally jun confessed to tomo and she first gives him a punch and then she calls him a tako xD.
Miszuzu mvp she is really the best.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Mar 22, 2023 10:34 AM

Apr 2011
I was kinda hoping they'd skip the events of the next episode, but I guess we're doing it after all. Overall, good episode.
Mar 22, 2023 10:35 AM
May 2021
Best ep so far!! Tomo-chan finally expressing her true feelings towards Jun! One more ep left 😭
Mar 22, 2023 10:36 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Given her role within the play easy to see why Misuzu didn't want her family to come. Guess where her hidden nature comes from though. Jun really showed his true talent of being one with the background. The play though brief was pretty fun and Tomo and Misuzu really killed it during the dance. But im glad that Misuzu and Tomo were able to make up. Nice to finally see Jun realize his true feelings though. Not to mention Misuzu coming clean. But best mate, rival and other half thats quite the combo for one person. Overall a fun ep that also felt like the finale as well that managed to wrap up pretty much everything.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2023 10:36 AM

Feb 2019
100/10 Tomo chan episode my Lord we feasted today. Thought they’d save the confession for the finale, now we’ll get a full episode of post confession antics. So proud of Jun for being direct about his feelings.

And did y’all see the Misuzu hand hold with Carol when Carol was going to leave the room to give she and Tomo some personal space? That was so cute. Misuzu is such a sweetheart under that hard exterior. Best girl
Marinate1016Mar 22, 2023 10:41 AM
Mar 22, 2023 10:43 AM
Mar 2023
Great episode! The confession was fun and goofy as expected, but glad it turned around quickly to them both being on the same page. And I loved them realizing that they can just be best friends and partners at the same time. In fact, that's the best kind of love!

Also, Jun's "first love" 😂
Mar 22, 2023 10:46 AM
Mar 2022
可愛いー         
Mar 22, 2023 11:01 AM

May 2015
Ooh, I love how the theme of being girly or not was addressed. Tomo should be herself however she feels comfortable about it.

As for Jun... he nailed it. Great confession and if that's what both of them want, then it's not selfish. Their dynamic is so precious.
Mar 22, 2023 11:03 AM

Oct 2017
You know shit's about to get real when Misuzu cries. I'm glad Tomo and Jun confessed their feelings and they are now a couple.

The cinderella play was nice, Misuzu looked beautiful. Their mothers sure had fun. Also the difference in treatment for Jun and Tomo in the cafe was hilarious.

Just one more episode to go.
Mar 22, 2023 11:05 AM
Jun 2022
I love this! Eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerv!
Mar 22, 2023 11:21 AM
Oct 2022
Long live the bride and groom, Junichiro finally confessed and Tomo too long live love.
Mar 22, 2023 11:23 AM

Jul 2017
The inevitable cultural festival is here, and it's a riot as the mothers appear with personalities just like their born daughters watching the class's performance on Cinderella. Of course, Junichiro being a tree, he's just there. And despite the hiccup, they had a good time for a performance, and wrap up with both Tomo and Jun hanging around like their usual friendship would allow. Even till now, Misuzu still has lingering regrets, that Carol was the one that kept her sane. And most certainly, there is nothing wrong with Tomo and Jun dancing next to the bonfire, but running away from embarrassment and coming back on her usual the next, she's clearly avoiding the subject when Junichiro tries to get serious with her. And talking with Misaki on any love advice to handle her, it's going for the straight confession. Sure, Misaki's situation may be different with Carol, but for Tomo, Jun must face the adversary...and talking to Misuzu will do the trick?

Of course, for Misuzu that once played a blind eye to this, for Jun to finally steel his heart, it felt like Misuzu was being mocked at of their short stint in a relationship. But still, without Misuzu, Junichiro would not be who he is now, and Misuzu can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that the love for Junichiro wasn't genuine in the first place. Trapping Tomo at the rooftop, she has no way of getting out of the after-party, and after THIS long for Junichiro to finally notice her, this is that moment, and certainly now he would not back down. For the longest time, Misuzu has always seen Tomo as a rival, but yet this came back to bite her in an awful way, one that only can be reciprocated by Tomo, finally realizing her inadequacies.

The confession part this time is true, and the era of best buds will be over once they are certain of each other. And running up a flight of stairs, this is their competition together that shows of their love for each other: being best buds, rivals and finally, officially a couple.

It's no longer a dream anymore! Tomo and Junichiro are for real!
Mar 22, 2023 11:23 AM

Jul 2021
Very fitting confession! They both sure were awkward, but that's what I liked about it!
Mar 22, 2023 11:30 AM
Apr 2021
yhunata said:
I was kinda hoping they'd skip the events of the next episode, but I guess we're doing it after all. Overall, good episode.

Why?Why everybody complaining about manga?Can u give me some spoilers?
Mar 22, 2023 11:32 AM
Apr 2021
Softhenic03 said:
I'll say it's a totally human reaction to not letting anyone want to see you in something you deem super embarrassing. So I get Misuzu there lol. Though the play might've ended but the drama for a certain something definitely didn't.

Confession was something always around the corner, in fact we started this very series with one, although it may have passed around as a joke that time, things got surprisingly awkward this time. First it was Jun who wasn't willing to throw their brotherhood away over a simple exchange for a few true words this whole time, and now it was Tomo. But things got settled up in the end, first with Jun confessing and then Tomo answering the same, albeit after beating him into a pulp.

Misuzu came clean too amidst the chaos, good for her. Though I liked how Jun answered it was Tomo's mom when Misuzu asked about the first love thing( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Confession happened, and this will end next episode, most probably the same way it did in manga. Though it wasn't something bad, but at the same time wasn't something great either.

What is bad about manga ending?
Mar 22, 2023 11:38 AM
Sep 2022
Misuzu wasn’t crying
Mar 22, 2023 11:39 AM

Apr 2011
BugsBuggy said:
yhunata said:

[Removed spoiler since it's not needed here anymore]

It's stupid. demeaning and honestly, completely pointless story point that ruins what is otherwise a pretty good ending to a great manga.
yhunataMar 23, 2023 2:31 AM
Mar 22, 2023 11:49 AM
Nov 2018
I'll never understand this thing about "what we have will change", well yeah, it should improve. If the person you love isn't or doesn't become your best friend that relationship is faded to end.
Mar 22, 2023 11:50 AM
Aug 2022
It's funny seeing jun's 1st love was Tomo's mom.but everything's are right now.
he confessed her got punches then got accepted.
Now let's see what happens in next final episode.
hope there will be Season 2.
Mar 22, 2023 11:53 AM

Jan 2018
I'm glad the Cinderella play happened on-screen. It was short but at least it didn't drag on.

HOLY SHIT. They did. Tomo-chan and Jun confessed to each other! And it's not just one party confessing to another. It was mutual! What more could you ask for?

I thought episode 12 was the last episode but there's one more episode left. I was hoping for epilogue stuff but after reading the comments above I'm slightly disappointed about the turn of events. If it's too bad then I'll just consider episode 12 the ending, even if I want to see what happens next.

Misuzu with long hair was glorious.
Mar 22, 2023 12:07 PM
Jan 2022
happy soo for them!omg!😭💗..this was the best ep!😭😭💗
Mar 22, 2023 12:12 PM

Mar 2010
Thank you jesus, i'm glad they are finally transparent. and yea the way things are is ideal and honestly.. it'll just be more intimate and everything else stays the same.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 22, 2023 12:36 PM

Mar 2014
Hell yeah Jun and Tomo are now a couple !!!!
Mar 22, 2023 12:56 PM

Jan 2011
that felt like a final episode, glad it didnt drag to reach the logical conclusion

silversaintMar 22, 2023 1:53 PM
Mar 22, 2023 12:59 PM

Nov 2014
I didn't expect it to progress that far, and it's not even final episode.

Jun's first love... lol.
Mar 22, 2023 1:17 PM

Aug 2019
Loved this! Judging by the title I thought this was going to be really sad or maybe Tomo and Jun would have a falling out or something, but I'm so happy that isn't the case :')

Just really sad there's only one episode left

Edit: And I'm now very concerned for the next episode judging by some hate a lot of people have towards it. Please don't tell me something really stupid is going to happen between Jun and Tomo that ruins this relationship and basically what the whole show has been building up to
AlkimiaMar 22, 2023 1:21 PM
Mar 22, 2023 1:35 PM
Apr 2021
yhunata said:
BugsBuggy said:

It's stupid. demeaning and honestly, completely pointless story point that ruins what is otherwise a pretty good ending to a great manga.

I just read them and didn’t saw anything ruining.Its was more like a side attachment bonus chapters instead of a real ending.And also “ 😚 “
Mar 22, 2023 1:39 PM
Oct 2016
The most developmental and emotional episode yet! Tomo and Jun are officially a couple! Jun finally confessing to Tomo that he knew what she meant back on their first day of high school aka the first scene of the first episode of the anime. Jun being more upfront after feeling like he's resolved things within himself and with Misuzu. Which was funny he still felt bad about dating Misuzu those years ago when he still liked Tomo. She definitely didn't care about that anymore. But it was so sly of Jun telling Tomo that no one would get the wrong idea if they thought the two of them were dating after the way they danced together. I did laugh at Tomo now being the shy one after Jun feelings were shown to her, the same way Jun did to her before. The ending to their later rooftop conversation was hilarious, with Tomo storming off calling Jun a dumbass after he said he loved her. These two goofballs couldn't be more perfect for each other. Jun summed it up perfectly saying it doesn't have the be so cut and dry. They can be childhood friends, best buds, rivals, confidants, and boyfriend girlfriend all at the same time. So satisfying seeing them become official.
Mar 22, 2023 1:48 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Jun and Tomo finally confessed to each other despite both of them being awkward about it. Of course Gundo had to play to role of wingman by apologizing to Tomo for giving her bad advice and that Tomo was just fine just the way she was. It took a while for Jun and Tomo to realize that they can be both friends and lovers at the same time, but the confession was a way of taking their relationship to the next level. This episode really felt like a finale which is very odd with one episode left. I guess we'll see how people are going to react now that Jun and Tomo are a couple. 
Mar 22, 2023 1:56 PM

Jun 2017
THEY DID IT!!!! But why did Jun fall down the stairs? Lol
Mar 22, 2023 2:28 PM
Oct 2021
best episode by far! i’m so happy the confession came with another episode left to go so we can see how the relationship develops (hopefully) <3
Mar 22, 2023 2:40 PM

Feb 2021
Ok, Misuzu and Jun were definitely in "love"
Mar 22, 2023 3:09 PM

Dec 2013
This show is pretty refreshing, the cunning girl has someone on her level that a lot of the times actually one up her, the main couple confessed their feelings no nonsense, It was quite a nice to have Misuzu telling Tomo that she shouldn't try to be someone that she is not, were this any other show Tomo would have become the most girly girl already and only then Jun would have noticed her, I was impressed and glad this didn't even happen on the final episode but now reading the comments here I'm worried about it.
Mar 22, 2023 3:12 PM
Mar 2023
Finally they both confessed! It's so cute that Jun doesn't expect them to change and wants what they already have. Something that Tomo was afraid of losing. It's so "them" of fighting and challenging each other even at a moment like that. Nobody expects them to be lovey-dovey. Can't wait for the final ep to see them as an official couple.

Also Misuzu being emotional and accepting Carol as an important friend was so cute. She even let her hug her eventually. She showed her vulnerable side so she really values both as great friends.
Mar 22, 2023 3:17 PM
Feb 2020
We are gonna get an entire episode with these two being an official couple? This anime is spoiling as!
Mar 22, 2023 3:26 PM
Nov 2021
4/5, so that's all?
Bruh, this is such a joke, I wanted more +3 points just for Misuzu and Carol-chan...
THIS ENDED TOO FAST
Mar 22, 2023 3:31 PM
May 2020
damn... they really are going out now
Mar 22, 2023 3:42 PM
Nov 2019
First time seeing the mom's interact with each other, and their basically the same as their daughter's. I thought the show would save Jun and Tomo getting together for the last episode. Wonder what's left for now.
Mar 22, 2023 3:42 PM

Jan 2021
Nikoslovescoffee said:
We are gonna get an entire episode with these two being an official couple? This anime is spoiling as!
Totally agree, in fact i though that this was the last episode...nice surprise.
Mar 22, 2023 3:49 PM

Sep 2020
It feels like the final episode for some reason, so they'll probably have a date in the final episode.
Mar 22, 2023 3:51 PM

Feb 2018
Can't believe they managed to fit so much into just one episode, and it didn't feel rushed at all.
Definitely by far the most satisfying episode.
Most the time anime like this you don't expect them to really confess and its more about the journey.
Here you not only have the journey, but also the actual confession.
Hopefully with the final episode they will expand on this a little more, just to make it that much more enjoyable.
Mar 22, 2023 3:59 PM

Nov 2016
Best buds or lovers, why not the best of both worlds? lol

Strong episode

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 22, 2023 4:12 PM
Sep 2021
ayy this episode ended nicely. Weirdly this isn't the last episode though? hey I mean I'm not complaining, another week of content is good with me :).

Loved this show though. It's been one of my favorites from this season.
Mar 22, 2023 4:17 PM

Nov 2021
10/10 episode. We got to see all the moms together, Misuzu admitting to Tomo that it was her fault, Carol being there for Misuzu, and Tomo/Jun confessing to each other, no BS misunderstandings. I'm so excited but sad at the same time to see the finale next week
Mar 22, 2023 4:21 PM

Jan 2013
KanameYuuki said:
This show is pretty refreshing, the cunning girl has someone on her level that a lot of the times actually one up her, the main couple confessed their feelings no nonsense, It was quite a nice to have Misuzu telling Tomo that she shouldn't try to be someone that she is not, were this any other show Tomo would have become the most girly girl already and only then Jun would have noticed her, I was impressed and glad this didn't even happen on the final episode but now reading the comments here I'm worried about it.
I read the spoiler, just that person taking issue with something that should be a total non-issue for this type of series. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 22, 2023 4:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I heard this could be a full adaptation so the confession didn’t surprise me, but man does it feel good to see it, it was very well done too. I feel like it was very believable for Tomo and Jun, the moments where Tomo got super flustered and said things she didn’t mean and her and Jun’s reactions were all perfect, and I especially loved how Jun described what he wanted the two of them to be, a childhood friend, best bud, rival and the newest addition being girlfriend, having all of those things bundled into one relationship is the dream and these two are living it. Also loved Jun falling down the stairs after Tomo said that she loved him lol, amazing reaction, I honestly thought he was gonna tumble to the bottom of the stairs lol.

But the main attraction aside, the rest of the episode was great as well. The Cinderella play ended up going well with some great reactions from the parents and great performances by the students, and we got some funny cultural festival bits afterward with Tomo and Jun. And another thing I especially loved is Gundou’s moments in this episode, her bit during the campfire was nice, I also liked her bit with Jun before he confronted Tomo, and lastly when she admitted that she was wrong to Tomo about needing to be girly for Jun, that was a very touching moment and one of my favorites in the series.

And with that it looks like we got one episode left, I’m glad we get to experience Tomo and Jun as a couple before it ends, tho it probably won’t be way different from how they’ve been so far after that final scene. Of course I’d love a season 2 but I think this is a full adaptation so I don’t think we’ll get that sadly, but this has been one of my favorites this season for sure.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2023

327 by Lanz »»
Jun 7, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2023

125 by Magicmist »»
Jun 2, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2023

163 by Magicmist »»
Jun 1, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2023

178 by Magicmist »»
May 30, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

129 by Magicmist »»
May 26, 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.