Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 4, 2023 9:36 AM

Nov 2011
Mikey showing up is perhaps a key moment in this arc/episode. Tbh, this was looking bleak in terms of their advantage against Taiju until he came like a total boss.

More importantly, he has his own motivation to create a new edge in this arc. Mikey is on another level when he's motivated imo.
Mar 4, 2023 11:30 AM

May 2020
draken is the goat
taking on a 100 men???
doing some guts stuff here

and Mikey's op as always

I'm guessing the Christmas showdown arc ends here 
hopefully they adapt the next arc and not do any fillers
Homura24Mar 4, 2023 11:34 AM

Mar 4, 2023 11:37 AM
Sep 2015
Even thought the Christmas showdown end in an anti-climax fashion, I still love Taiju. First, he still fight even after getting stab in the back, treating it like no big deal, even though the stab could kill him in another timeline, this may be the reason he lose easily to Mikey. Second, he wait until his all of his enemies finish talking, including Takemichi speaking to himself every minute, who wouldn't want a good listener husband? Third, the most important of all, he fight shirtless, in a sub-zero temperature. I hope he'll appear again in the future, perhaps working UNDER his brother and sister next time...
Mar 4, 2023 11:40 AM
Sep 2021
Toman Wins the round. Mikey Stands Invincible.
Mar 4, 2023 11:41 AM

Jan 2019
I hope that they did not forget about Kisaki, eh?
Mar 4, 2023 12:01 PM

Aug 2022

Why is he wearing high heels? The fuck? 😂
Mar 4, 2023 12:09 PM
May 2021
hype to see next episode
Mar 4, 2023 12:09 PM

Jan 2018
As expected, Mikey folded Taiju. Tho I would've liked to see them fight properly. It's unfair how OP that chibi is...

Kind of sad Takemichi always steals the credit for being the hero all the time when someone else has to step in to win his fight every time. I hope we'll see the dude win an actual fight in the future at least once but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Yuzuha said she loves Taiju after she tried to stab him to death and then he beat the shit out of her? Okay.

Seems like Takemichi will make up with Hina soon.
0451Mar 5, 2023 12:46 AM
Mar 4, 2023 12:12 PM
Aug 2021
Draken is an absolute UNIT and DEMON of a man. Ain't no way bro 1v100 and won he wasn't even out of breath like WHAT🤯🤯🤯🤯. Mikey truly deserves the name Invincible, because bro is built different. I was so relieved though because for a second I thought Mikey was going crazy aswell.
Mar 4, 2023 12:14 PM
Aug 2021
UnknownGhost5 said:

Very good question bro is moving weird😂😂 Trying to act like a boss and challenge others to fights whilst wearing heels😂
Mar 4, 2023 12:15 PM
Aug 2021
0451 said:
As expected, Mikey folded Taiju. Tho I would've liked to see them fight properly. It's unfair how OP that chibi is...

Kind of sad Takemichi always steals the credit for being the hero all the time when someone else has to step in to win his fight every time. I hope we'll see the dude win an actual fight in the future at least once but I'm not holding my breath for it.

Huh he has won a fight before. 
Mar 4, 2023 12:34 PM

Jan 2018
The_Black_B3ast said:
0451 said:

Huh he has won a fight before. 
I don't remember it.
Mar 4, 2023 12:38 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
MIKEY AND DRAKEN ARE CHAMPS !!!!!!

TAIJU was a champ too, it was cool he took over Black Dragon winning the 9th Gen, ora ora ora ora ora BUT his reign is over now.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 4, 2023 12:41 PM

Jul 2017
Mikey appearing out of nowhere, and noticing the bloodfeud between Toman and Black Dragon, he's as calm and collected as he can be. The invincible Mikey who has turned to evil vs. the incorrigible Taiju, the bell tolls on his one punch victory, but Mikey isn't completely out yet.

Both Inui and Kokonoi were poised to revive Black Dragon's 10th incarceration, but they need someone stronger: the likes of Taiju Shiba, facing either Toman, Moebius or the Haitani Brothers. And under Taiju, Black Dragon grew like never before, with his brutality being the strength of the small gang. Inui's warning to Mikey that he could not defeat Taiju, and it seemed like all hope was lost, but within a split moment, he took down Taiju. One Punch Man Taiju vs. One Kick Man Mikey, the latter came out on top, saving Keisuke for his sanity with Naji.

Toman may be done with the whole Christmas affair, but not Taiju, still wanting to up an inch over Mikey. But little do they know that the 100 Black Dragons waiting outside have been dealt with by Draken, and Takemichi and the rest need not worry about the external forces. With that, Black Dragon is dead, Toman is victorious, and the Christmas Showdown is kept sane with nobody dying. It's mission complete for Taekmichi being the event's MVP as Koko and Inui separate their ways with Taiju, and siblings Hakkai and Yuzuha having accepted Taiju's first-ever loss and wanting him to amend his ways.

Mission complete, and time for Takemichi to amend with Hina.
Mar 4, 2023 12:42 PM

May 2020
Wow talk about a full-fledged adult losing to a 14 year old from just a kick.

Also Draken solo-ed those 100 goons on his own???? Guys atleast even try to make it believable.
Mar 4, 2023 12:48 PM
Oct 2021
The_Black_B3ast said:
UnknownGhost5 said:

Very good question bro is moving weird😂😂 Trying to act like a boss and challenge others to fights whilst wearing heels😂

Wakui commented on this somewhere, cant find the exact statement tho it was a long time ago, but apparently wearing heels was popular among delinquents when he was a teen so its based on that
Mar 4, 2023 12:49 PM

Nov 2016
"OPM" One Punch Mikey

"100 Man Slayer Draken"

Sad loss for Taiju and the 10th Generation Black Dragons, but a happy ending for the Shiba family.

phantomfandom said:
I still love Taiju.

We all do. Even Yuzuha who got the hell beaten out of her on a daily basis does.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 4, 2023 1:27 PM

Apr 2015
Here I was at the beginning of the episode, thinking to myself when this arc will end

Mikey and Draken are just too op
Mar 4, 2023 1:29 PM
Sep 2015
Softhenic03 said:
Wow talk about a full-fledged adult losing to a 14 year old from just a kick

The full-fledged adult? Taiju is just 16 years old! I'll still go to jail if I flirt with him.
Mar 4, 2023 1:46 PM
Jan 2023
mikey and draken save the day
Mar 4, 2023 2:11 PM
Dec 2022
Idc abt the future, but Mikey is amazing right now.
Mar 4, 2023 2:31 PM

Jan 2012
Mikey is just on another level. he looks weak outside but inside just badass

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Mar 4, 2023 2:34 PM

Jun 2014
Mikey is way too OP, one shotting a monster like Taiju. That was the only way this conflict against Black Dragon would finally come to an end, no matter how incredulous it may seem lol. And then there's Draken casually taking out 100 dudes without breaking a sweat. GG  Black Dragon.

Hakkai and Yuzuha are free from the shackles of their tyrannical brother. Takemichi coming face to face with Hina, I wonder if they'll make up.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 4, 2023 2:47 PM
Dec 2019
good veryy goddd
s
Mar 4, 2023 4:34 PM

Dec 2018
finally we see mikey and draken again; i wonder how this plays out it looks like black dragon is finished, even though that wasn't really the object in the first place. no one died and i wonder if taiju is going to have a redemption arc or something although i can't see how someone so horrible can be redeemed.
Mar 4, 2023 5:18 PM

Feb 2022
How quickly did Toman's fight against Black Dragon end? pretty quick if i have to give an opinion

I feel that Mikey and Draken are very broken, how come they have so much strength????

In the same way, this arc ended in a good way, I liked it

I wonder why Mikey brought Takemicchi to Hina's, it's going to be time to wait until the next chapter
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Mar 4, 2023 5:52 PM
Oct 2021
que gran capitulo
Mar 4, 2023 6:24 PM

Jul 2012
No wonder he lost, my dude is fighting in pink high heels lol
Mar 4, 2023 6:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Mikey is all they need. And Draken too ofc. But man that was quick. Tho the way they prolonge it with that backstory in the middle. Impossible. Then Takemichi take the credit as hero. Lmao i can't... They also quickly run away after the defeat. Shame on them. Poor Taiju, hope he change to be a better brother. Cause a real men will never hurt their cute sister. Let them abuse you, a little, but not the opposite. Okay, Taiju? Cheers.

Also, Mikey did a wingman role too there? Wtf Mikey doing too much as a leader xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 4, 2023 6:48 PM

Apr 2022
welp, the almighty taiju got defeated just like that. awfully disappointing but this makes me wish mikey had gotten there sooner, then i wouldn't have had to sit through the past 3-4 episodes.
still, one L and they dipped on taiju so quick. glad it's over and now that hina's here, i hope this season gets better.
exLightning said:
agreed, black heels would've done the trick. jokes aside, i just checked the manga and he wasn't wearing heels there so idk wtfs the deal lmao.
Mar 4, 2023 6:58 PM

Jul 2012
exLightning said:
ryzxgum
agreed, black heels would've done the trick. jokes aside, i just checked the manga and he wasn't wearing heels there so idk wtfs the deal lmao.
That is interesting to know, what a weird choice to change it for only the anime. Maybe he was trying to make up for the height difference lol.
Mar 4, 2023 7:58 PM

Feb 2019
there was some bullshit in this episode but m okay with it
Mar 4, 2023 8:19 PM

Oct 2022
Bro just entered and concluded the fight going for about 4 to 5 episodes.

I mean a single guy defeating over a 100 gang member, if it were atleast 5 to 6 members of Toman then it was a bit believable. But, a 1 vs 100 is just unbelievable.

This was by far the worst conclusion given to any fight in the entire anime.
Mar 4, 2023 8:36 PM

May 2020
I would say it's a dumb way to end things, but then again, it was basically the only real way they were going to get out alive after everything that had happened.

Thing is it will now be 100% unbelievable if they find an excuse to keep Kisaki in Toman. I'm sure they'll try to find an excuse to justify him sticking around, but it's going to require a massive amount of suspension of disbelief to accept it. He literally setup his fellow Toman members & left them to the wolves. 

And since the characters in anime love to tell everyone how they'll "never forgive you!" over the littlest things, pretty sure this would be counted as unforgiveable lol
“No, you can’t have a show where everybody’s Krillin!” – Shinpachi
Mar 4, 2023 11:34 PM
Sep 2020
they didn't show the fight scene yet it was satisfying seeing the fight getting ended, also I'm excited for the next episode, nice cliffhanger there
Mar 5, 2023 12:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Wow, Happy end? Seems all was settled in the good way!!!

Takemitchy has a new opportunity, kekeke
Mar 5, 2023 1:16 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
They've been struggling for how many episodes now against Taiju, and then Mikey and Draken show up and finish it up in like two minutes. Maybe the jar of pickles was loosened up for them. The important thing though is none of this would have happened if Takemichi had not started it all, and why he's the hero of the day. 

Yeah so uh, what is the objective again?? It's ultimately to save Hina of course, but to achieve that they have to save Toman, and to do that they have to stop Kisaki, and to do that they have to stop Black Dragon, and to do that they have to stop Hakkai his sister from killing Taiju... and now that we see that no one has died on this day, does it set off a chain reaction and thus fix everything? All before something turns out to be NOT fixed and Takemichi has to start all over from scratch once again probably.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 5, 2023 1:45 AM
Jun 2017
Mikey is too strong... that it only takes one kick to beat Taiju...
Mar 5, 2023 2:03 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
This fight ended in a punch and a kick..
Lamest Yankee fight ever. And I've seen all the Yankee anime there is...
they didn't even show draken's fighting..
This show got lame..
it was bad.. All talks. No action

Mar 5, 2023 2:25 AM
Sep 2021
black dragons are rip
Mar 5, 2023 2:59 AM

Jul 2016
Urahara_Benihime said:

I mean a single guy defeating over a 100 gang member, if it were atleast 5 to 6 members of Toman then it was a bit believable. But, a 1 vs 100 is just unbelievable.

This was the moment that had you thinking this anime is unbelievable?

Mar 5, 2023 3:23 AM
Oct 2021
iamKetranLang said:
MIKEY AND DRAKEN ARE CHAMPS !!!!!!

TAIJU was a champ too, it was cool he took over Black Dragon winning the 9th Gen, ora ora ora ora ora BUT his reign is over now.

Yeah, Taiju fought three guys, after being stabbed. Yeah, he beat the heck out of them. But he really didn't stand a chance with invisible Mikey. But then I would have loved to watch a good fight. At least Mikey should have played with him a bit, before getting serious.
That missile kick KO is really boring
Mar 5, 2023 3:26 AM
Oct 2021
Vindicater said:
Urahara_Benihime said:

Injured Mikey missile kicking kazutora with two guys on his leg wasn't enough 😂😂
Mar 5, 2023 4:01 AM

Nov 2015
That's it I guess! I love the resolve Hakkai made up and the words he told Taiju, that he still thinks he'll climb back up one day but if he ever hurt his family he'll fight back.

I guess the major conflict is done with four episodes left. Not entirely sure how much more they'll adapt now...
Mar 5, 2023 4:05 AM

Oct 2022
Vindicater said:
Urahara_Benihime said:

I mean the whole plot of this anime is unbeilievable as we don"t see 15 or 16 year old forming an entire gang consisting of hundreds of members battling each other.
Mar 5, 2023 4:10 AM
May 2021
Invincible Mikey took Taiju out!
Mar 5, 2023 4:56 AM
Jan 2021
ftuyfuy u uuaeibuh u uoawhj ujghasuidiabhi
Mar 5, 2023 5:06 AM

Jun 2016
last boss appeared !!!  that is Hina Evil mode ...
Mar 5, 2023 6:14 AM
Feb 2021
Such a good episode, this is just prime anime right here
Mar 5, 2023 6:24 AM

Nov 2013
That was quick!!! Wasn't BD supposed to be "monsters and killers?" that was lame...

What's next? Kisaki's the only "threat" left?

Takemichi better fix his relationship with Hina next ep.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

137 by callmethebigG »»
May 19, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2023

191 by windyshadow »»
Apr 28, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

129 by vv1 »»
Mar 18, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

103 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 9:48 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Seiya Kessen-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2023

112 by vv1 »»
Mar 16, 7:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.