Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 29, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
This show's character roster is starting to stack up..hard to keep track of all of them. I think a consequence might be lack of character development on them but hey, it does introduce more character classes like Lilzya.

We're also getting new monster types though although I'm not impressed by that yet. 
Jan 29, 2023 7:02 AM

Mar 2013
I'm cringing from everything all of the characters are doing in their respective scenes or schemes... lmao

WTF are they doing...
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 29, 2023 7:12 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
At last, all the characters are coming down together for the exploration of Saitou's tunnel and... it's ok so far. That ninja stands out particularly for beating the "strongest team" and knowing about the other objects from Saitou's world... at least he might.

We've also got yet another Raelza lewd scene. The Saitou handing out the crystal to that dude bit was funny.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 29, 2023 8:12 AM

Nov 2011
Episode was hilarious.

Don't know what the Ninja's intentions are but he is definitely out for blood. Where is the WITCH THO?!?!?

So is Raelza Morlocks Daughter or Granddaughter maybe? She does have that last name.

Raelza's Light Armor is nice...VERY NICE.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 29, 2023 8:26 AM

Sep 2016
i feel like the first three eps was a prologue/introduction, and this is the start of the main story. pretty interesting to see all the characters come together and interact with each other
Jan 29, 2023 8:41 AM

Oct 2017
The ninja's a dangerous one, going after everyone. Things got dark and I keep forgetting they can use revive spell. More Raelza fanservice is always great. She even got a rival. Also so Raelza's actually related to Morlock.
Jan 29, 2023 9:18 AM
May 2011
Came for the elf/priestess and was thoroughly satisfied. Couldn't care less about the rest of it.
Jan 29, 2023 10:03 AM

Nov 2016
He swings both ways in love too lol. After yuri it's only fair to have some BL beats too. Anyone into bara? Check out Golden Kamuy.

This is really unsual for an isekai in many ways.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 29, 2023 10:07 AM

Feb 2019
Feels like the main story is just now about to start. Slowly starting to see all the characters who got introduced in those shorts last week. Ninja guy is interesting.

Raelza fanservice is always welcome. Love how flustered she gets about saitou

The area with all the modern day earth stuff is interesting. If someone wanted to keep that treasure a secret they hid it in a bad area.. I wonder if someone is summoning that stuff from earth.. really interesting.
Marinate1016Jan 29, 2023 10:15 AM
Jan 29, 2023 10:33 AM
Jan 2023
>Small face and dark hair is his type.
>He goes both ways.

Does she realize where this is heading?
Jan 29, 2023 10:49 AM

Feb 2016
Heavy Armor Dwarf Magician Ranged Weapon Expert. Provoke enemy into close range with ranged weapon, lock him in melee combat with your shield and heavy armor, blast him with wide range AoE magic with no hope of escape.
Now I understand why most of the time dwarfs are a race that's inept at magic...
Jan 29, 2023 10:51 AM

Jul 2017
The great labyrinth that Saitou has founded a new path, and while Cainz and Raichee are not quite heroes, adventureres are ravaging the dungeon for its riches that are depleting more and more each day.

The ninja Kisurugi is back, and he may have done his deed on killing the Demon Lord, but the minister luckily has a precaution on a temporary hiatus.

The mismatch party depending on the asleep Morlock where the Magiclal Beast Hunter Liliza earns her treasure chest with Guivre being her handyman, things almost got awkward thinking that Raelza has a rival. But truth to be fought, he has opened hearts too.

Getting split up and meeting Monpui in the dungeon, the latter thinking that he can make Saitou jealous, it's in fact the handyman that is well prepared. At least they got found by their relevant parties.

The duel between Raelza and forest elf Flan'nil Rill Arill fighting for the right for the treasure chest, it's clear that the heavy armour isn't doing Raelza any favours...except that Saitou didn't quite do a good job on her light armour to undress. That said, comrades shall not die in the face of each other.

The Roomba comes back with Saitou chasing after it, and what Saitou encountered was Kisurugi and his fairy assistant Primasse, saved by the dwarf Gibungle on the edge of his life. Morlock not knowing him...is it a case of Alzheimer's, or is that he really forgot?

Interesting plots, even if it's all over the place.
Jan 29, 2023 11:06 AM
Sep 2015
Too bad power wizard didn't participate, I want to see more of his invincibility, it's like he's from One Punch Man or something.
The ninja is so hot! I hope he's killing less, but then again, killing is basically his occupation. At least there's revive skill in this world.
The hero is a better man than I thought, yeah he has sex with his female party member but he's still protecting male member.
Jan 29, 2023 11:14 AM

Dec 2022
there is a rival for raelza
Jan 29, 2023 11:38 AM

Feb 2007
Gundam Nadleeh has been revealed! With bonus boobs.

FMmatron said:

Although with the reveal of a multitude of items from Saitou's world and talk of time magic, it may not be an actual isekai after all.
Jan 29, 2023 12:13 PM
Jan 2023
episodio legalzin, finalmente a maioria dos grupos tão se encontrando e Saitou pra variar anda fazendo Saitouzice
Jan 29, 2023 12:18 PM

Nov 2016
luinthoron said:

FMmatron said:

Although with the reveal of a multitude of items from Saitou's world and talk of time magic, it may not be an actual isekai after all.

I dunno. Even if I had the genre in mind, there's not much arguing against the synopsis and isekai in the title for now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 29, 2023 12:21 PM

Feb 2022
The tone of some parts mixed with others due to different comedy levels and serious bits make the show a bit awkward. I think I wanted this to be a bit more serious than it’s going to take itself but that’s fine. 

Having a bisexual character is pretty neat to see, what an interesting pair. The assassin is more powerful than I realized and his new partner looks cool, I wonder if her race differs from Lafanpan with those pitch black wings and chibi appearance. Not a bad episode, I’m just happy we might head to a more cohesive episode format.
Jan 29, 2023 1:22 PM

Jan 2016
this show fucking owns
demon king died to >600 damage, 0 vigor build lmao
Jan 29, 2023 1:46 PM

Sep 2017
Didn't expect a bisexual character in an anime, especially an isekai like this one. That scene with the crystal was pretty wholesome ngl
Jan 29, 2023 2:52 PM

Jun 2016
This show is the unexpected diamond of the season! XD I'm loving it.
Jan 29, 2023 3:02 PM

May 2019
This anime has more slapstick-type comedy than I thought it would have but it still has a mostly coherent storyline. It looks like Raelza is related to Morlock somehow and my guess is daughter or niece (or even granddaughter) but with her saying that in low volume it looks like she wants to hide it.

The roomba makes another appearance and leads to an area with modern equipment. I wonder if someone is transporting it and if it has anything to do with the dwarf.
Jan 29, 2023 3:25 PM

Feb 2016
Damn, it took a while, but we finally have a somewhat GOOD episode.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Jan 29, 2023 5:24 PM

Dec 2022
INCREDIBLE episode
AOTY early candidate
Jan 29, 2023 5:52 PM
Jun 2021
another great episode. This show is surprisingly consistent and one of my favorites from this season.
Jan 29, 2023 7:32 PM
Mar 2021
Their adventure getting fun! All party was gathered and meet each other :D
Jan 29, 2023 8:38 PM
Jul 2020
Was disappointment we didnt get a proper Raelza vs that elf girl duel Q_Q

But Raelza new opponent in love is unexpected but epic ! 

Saitou baka! stop splitting from party! You stressing your girl so much she someday might die due heart-attack. Good you both get saved by dwarf.
Jan 29, 2023 10:43 PM

Nov 2012
A heartwarming reunion just one more thing ruined by Morlock, the Memory Challenged.
Jan 29, 2023 11:09 PM
Jan 2023
Saito recreated a transforming easy release armour in this episode!? He is like actually super talented. It's really hard to make a functional one. Even tho, in the end, there was an equipment malfunctions because using lower quality materials on the inside leather armour. But this could still become a super handy system for any heavy armour users. If you ever wear a full plate heavy armour before, you would know... How much time it usually take for someone to put on & take off a full plate, (especially when doing that without a Squire assistant.) So, even if one of those 2 things can shortened, it would be a huge time saver for anyone to disarmed when needed.

(Also that Saito handing over the crystal scene was hilarious, Realza has got a competition now 🤣)
Jan 29, 2023 11:11 PM
Jan 2023
SoraSenpai said:
Episode was hilarious.

Don't know what the Ninja's intentions are but he is definitely out for blood. Where is the WITCH THO?!?!?

So is Raelza Morlocks Daughter or Granddaughter maybe? She does have that last name.

Raelza's Light Armor is nice...VERY NICE.

Realza is Morlock's adopted daughter in manga ;)
Jan 29, 2023 11:42 PM
Jan 2023
FMmatron said:
luinthoron said:

I dunno. Even if I had the genre in mind, there's not much arguing against the synopsis and isekai in the title for now.

Well, remember the [Guns-mania in Isekai]? He thought he travelled/reborn in to Isekai and recreated guns by using magic metals and items.
but as it turned out, he actually just travelled to the far future of his original timeline. Where the world already ended once, The far future of a post apocalypse event after rebuilding human society.
Jan 30, 2023 4:53 AM

Feb 2009
So Raelza is related to Morlock, I didn't expect that. And the bisexual wizard/thief caught me off guard!!
Jan 30, 2023 5:36 AM

Jun 2016
the fuck this is so funny and hillarious !!

also i want that love nectar too from lafanpan XD
Jan 30, 2023 7:00 AM

Feb 2021
It's funny but damn is watching Saito keep running off toward dangers annoying. 
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Jan 30, 2023 7:59 AM

Aug 2013
The ninja was really impressive. And so was the Dwarf. Too bad Morlock doesn't remember him.

Jan 30, 2023 7:20 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was all over the place. Loved it!
Jan 31, 2023 8:05 AM

Aug 2019
Bro I love this anime so much

Alright so it looks like now that the great labyrinth has been expanded, a ton of adventurers have been gathering to explore it, including different characters we've seen up until this point. I LOVE this! I had a feeling they would all meet up like this, and it also looks like some characters might also decide to give up on the great labyrinth like we've seen with the warrior magician, the demon king, and the wizard with the giant staff.

Towards the end we also got to see what looks like a room filled with a bunch of stuff from Saitou's world? What the heck happened there?

Also little side note, I love how we also got to see the dwarf here in the great labyrinth. He might be one of my favorite characters, one of the main reasons being that he's a dwarf, which I don't there I've really seen any of in anime other than in Land Of Leadale or whatever it was called. Also Morlock and the dwarf know each other, I wasn't expecting that lol if they had a party together I wonder who else was in that party
Jan 31, 2023 5:52 PM

May 2015
Oooooooh so thats why they've been introducing so many different parties. Labyrinth battle royal lol. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 2, 2023 11:23 AM

Nov 2013
i know they found an hidden path in the labyrinth, but, is it really enough to bring thousands of people to explore it? and they even have to pay to enter

Raelza worried about Saito wanting to go back to his old world (i'm sure he doesn't, he is so much happier now

i was wondering who was that couple, it's the guy who got the sword LOL
the priest guy from the hero's party has been trying to put everyone to sleep with whatever he had in his hand, what an asshole, wtf ...luckily they were saved by the elf girl, wonder where the healer girl is...

they are still outside and there's already some guy carrying a dragon's head outside, better hurry up or nothing will be left lol
those 2 were talking about needing to recover some kind of artifact before it feel into someone's else hands, but... out of nowhere, here comes the shadow ninja to claim his next victim
the guy in the armor was the former demon king, but he went down in less than a second LOL (i forgot about him until we saw the king again)
the ninja has that cute fairy, but she is used to burn corpses and not letting them revive, scary ... (wonder if she is ... or is related to the girl he kissed before)
thankfully, the 2 guys managed to escape before her fire spell activated

when i saw that picture with all the charas, i got worried for a second, it looked like Raelza was disqualified, but it was the demon king instead lols
apaprently, the big staff magician guy is not participating? i thought we saw him last episode, dafuq
oh, they explained it right after, he can't walk past the walls LOL can't he break the walls? is it agaisn't the rules? or maybe he should have learnt a spell to make the staff smaller/disappear
speaking about that picture (6:40), just noticed that many of the charas share kanjis in their names, like some kanji was used 5+ times

the main party were in danger agains't that turtle, but here comes Lilyza, the girl with the big axe, what a badass
her partner, Gibre, seems to be similar to Saito, a jack of all trades
Raelza hyping "our" Saito, and Lafa instantly "ours? not yours only?" nice teasing

wtf lolol "the more i look at this man, the more hot he looks..." made Raelza worried, but then, it was for Gibre HAHAHAHA
ok that scene went too far lmao

Saito is alone again... wtf dude ...
he found the healer hero, but they don't go well together lol he wanna show off his own barrier, but didn't want to share ... thankfully Saito has his own barrier made with holy water
next, the same with food, did he expect Saito to be jealous of his potato? :v

Saito offered to share his sandwish with the guy but he was too proud to accept lol

the hero came and when he screamed, oh Matsuoka is the va, interesting, impossible to not recognise Bell screams when they are both in the same season lol
anyway, it seems like the hero at least cares about his party members, tbh i was expecting him to say something bad right after the main party said he is nice, but nothing happened... ok then

Raelza managed to cut 2 of the spider legs all alone, and the elf just comes and thinks she saved her... what a kill steal, and she even wanted the chest for herself

the elf name, Flanril lil Arlil, wtf LOL
anyway, they agreed to a duel, and the 2 mages have to sign a spell, "no ill will even if someone dies" , it's nice to know you can't just attack other people without getting banned forever, no one likes to get attacked by stronger people for no reason, even in games

Raelza Morlock? is that her name or did she make it up?
the fight isn't going goof for Raelza, her heavy armor and sword aren't good to fight quick enemies like thiself so... Raelza armor came off , interesting, now she can move better
or not... for some reason her chest armor went down LOL well that's the end of the duel for sure

the healer girl sure was worried, "you can get hurt or petrified, but don't die, i can't yet use ressurection spells", no way they will be separated, they need to grow old together
they were having a nice hug, but Saito came at the worst timing

the cleaner robot is back, but going by the title of that segment, it won't end well lol
what the hell is that place? so many things from earth, like bycicles and boats

the ninja is here and he almost killed Saito, but thanfully Raelza, Lafa and the dwarf helped him
the dwarf knows the old magician, and i was fully expecting him to go like "who are you again?" and he didn't disappoint, what a boring character lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 4, 2023 4:52 AM

May 2015
I didn't realize that ninja was such a murder hobo, he's strong too! I hope he always fails when going after our MCs. I'm excited to see them investigate that landfill of earth items!
Feb 4, 2023 4:55 AM

Nov 2016
Kinda impressed that they decided to do a male bisexual character and don't laugh in from of him, good stuff. Or be the typical trans character that wears lingerie and is used as a comedy relief * cough * * cough * Vampire dies in no time * cough * * cough *
Feb 5, 2023 1:39 PM
Jun 2013
Alvaritoterreos said:
Kinda impressed that they decided to do a male bisexual character and don't laugh in from of him, good stuff. Or be the typical trans character that wears lingerie and is used as a comedy relief * cough * * cough * Vampire dies in no time * cough * * cough *
Well seen. It's something I've noticed has improved a lot lately in animes. The female characters, gays, etc. I was almost speechless, in a good way, with the gay romance in Lycoris Recoil. One of them being a black guy, also. Both being interesting characters.
The fact that anime makes more cash in Occident than in Japan since a few years ago is likely related.
Feb 5, 2023 1:51 PM

Feb 2021
Alvaritoterreos said:
Xupito said:
Alvaritoterreos said:
Well seen. It's something I've noticed has improved a lot lately in animes. The female characters, gays, etc. I was almost speechless, in a good way, with the gay romance in Lycoris Recoil. One of them being a black guy, also. Both being interesting characters.
The fact that anime makes more cash in Occident than in Japan since a few years ago is likely related.
Yes, and it all looks pretty organic.
Feb 6, 2023 6:07 PM
Oct 2019
I really like all the side characters finally interact with each others.

Saitou open Gibre heart too LMAO

Wait a minute, Raelza was related to Morlock?
Feb 7, 2023 5:06 PM
Feb 2023
Everything is 8+ mal ratings till the gay appear and ruined story...gay is animal...vommit
Feb 9, 2023 12:29 PM

Nov 2016
Memore said:
Can't really tell if this is sarcasm or not
Feb 9, 2023 12:37 PM

Feb 2021
davidyodo24 said:
I really like all the side characters finally interact with each others.

Saitou open Gibre heart too LMAO

Wait a minute, Raelza was related to Morlock?
Yes, it seems so. I hope that we will find it later in the following episodes.
Isekai_san said:
Everything is 8+ mal ratings till the gay appear and ruined story...gay is animal...vommit
He is be. If you don't like it, then don't watch. It is simple. I like the story and its characters. Can't understand you at all.
Alvaritoterreos said:
Memore said:
Can't really tell if this is sarcasm or not
No, it isn't.
Feb 11, 2023 4:21 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I like how every one of each side character finally got a little interactions with Saitou. Even though some were quite awkward and weird af, one being annoying, and another already intended to kill our main character, but damn to the former demon lord and king's right hand party dropped out because of ninja cowardly attack. Feels like he already become quite villain at this early stage whatever his reason doing his job like that. I mean, look at the old power wizard chad. Back off because of his dang staff get in his way. So yeah, an interesting episode for me, with all their intriguing plot point hinted right and left....

Let's see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 19, 2023 9:05 PM
Oct 2019
the ninja taking down those 2 guys was pretty dope. and then that entire scene at the end with the ninja attacking handyman's party as well as all that STUFF from handyman's world. very very interesting

but on a different note, all these short little clips (i call them "shorts"), and random shits going on is really weird. it's an extension of the weird shit in episode 3, though not as wtf as episode 3
Feb 22, 2023 8:35 AM
Mar 2019
I'm liking too much, until then, it's have been fun to watch!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2023

56 by AnimeJunki3 »»
Jun 3, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

124 by Redguytom »»
May 28, 6:09 AM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2023

84 by PoLSonX11 »»
May 14, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

125 by ST63LTH »»
Apr 24, 6:48 AM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2023

69 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 20, 2:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.