Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 15, 2022 8:37 AM

Nov 2011
Lum's mother makes a visit! This was a special episode imo because it introduces more of her family. Lum is still also in her sailor school uniform and seems just as cherry as usual.

She's still very childish at times even when her mother is here. On the other hand, it looks like Ataru finally realizes the importance of Lum's presence. About time really.
Dec 15, 2022 8:40 AM

Nov 2007
tsubasaloverDec 15, 2022 9:20 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 15, 2022 10:18 AM

Jul 2017
Lum's mother certainly made her entrance very flashy, and she's a beauty, crashing under Shutaro's mother's oxcart. The translation part was hilarious lols, and it certainly is the horror of Parents' Day. Though they all crumble under Lum's mother's "proposal" being a misunderstanding, welp, but thank God that Ataru wasn't there to witness the feud between parents.

Back to the beginning stages of Lum getting accepted by Ataru's family, and the womanizer continues his streak as per usual. Only except that this chapter in the manga is to this day, quite memorable being the fact that Ataru completely gave up on her, and she bid him farewell for what seems like forever, with the rest questioning Ataru of her presence, for Shutaro to activate his entire force just to find her. It's this moment when Ataru realizes that Lum is important to him. The sobering truth is that Lum went back home to take care of personal stuff like her passport, only to find him crying for her. Guess he can't really live his life without her, that's for sure.

A standout episode, this is truly one.
Dec 15, 2022 10:32 AM
Aug 2022
I didn't care about the first part that much. The highlight is of course Fumi Hirano, who sounds as good as ever.

The second part imo was as great as it could be, considering the time they allowed to it. I was worried that it would go too fast and Ataru wouldn't have enough time to reflect on his mistakes. Of course the "kokorobosoi na" scene of the og is unmatched. But I really like what they did here. Like when Ataru goes back to the stadium and the restaurant looking for Lum. That ending was powerful with Lum in slowmo, the leaves and the music. Congrats DavidPro
Dec 15, 2022 10:39 AM

Jan 2018
Very good episode. But there were some things that kept it from being a "great" episode. Let me explain.

I think this episode showcases the "problem" with this Remake very well. It's faithful to the manga almost to a fault. Usually, manga accuracy for anime is a good thing. But there were a few points in this episode where David Production could've taken some creative liberties to enhance the experience even more. Yes, the Remake does make changes but only when it's absolutely necessary. Otherwise it's a pretty safe and straightforward adaptation of the manga compared to its 1981 counterpart. Not saying all the changes in the og show were good but they were commendable IMO and some even improved upon the source material.

Lum's Mother is voiced by none other than the OG Lum herself, Fumi Hirano. It was very nostalgic hearing her again! My only issue was that the last episode had a very misleading post-credits scene. It implied that Ataru's Dad, who's voiced by the OG Ataru, Toshio Furukawa was going to be in 'Parents' Day Horrors' instead of Ataru's mom but it was just bait. So it was disappointing that the OG Ataru and Lum couldn't get any sort of reunion scene in this Remake which obviously would've been fanservice but I'm sure everyone would've loved it.

The 2nd part 'Since Your Parting' adapts arguably the most beloved Urusei Yatsura story of all time. The original 1982 adaptation episode 44 was voted to be the best episode of the entire Urusei Yatsura series once in 1986 before the final episode aired (and was rebroadcast as episode 194) and then a 2nd time in the Rumic mega poll in 2019 in Japan. So David Production had a lot to live up to. And I'd say they largely succeeded cause this was by far the most beautiful episode of the Remake. It's obvious the production value was higher for this episode than the others. I'd say it exceeded my expectations. We even got a similar scene to what made the original episode 44 so special but only one thing was missing, the insert song "Kokorobosoi na". I think if the Remake episode of Since Your Parting was one whole episode it could've had its own version of "Kokorobosoi na" (of course the song would probably be something else) but what we got was still pretty damn good. But I just think the original episode 44 directed by Mamoru Oshii is still unbeaten.

If you're a Remake-only then do yourself a favor and watch episode 44 "After You've Gone" of the original Urusei Yatsura. I promise it'll be worth it.

This episode set the bar high for me. I can't wait for future Urusei Yatsura episodes. They have the potential to be even better than this episode.

Next week it's Ryoko time baby!
0451Dec 15, 2022 10:46 AM
Dec 15, 2022 10:51 AM
Oct 2020
Forgive me for the dated meme, but I could not help but notice that this is
100%,
without question,
Irrefutably,
Unmistakeably,
no need for further commentary

A jojo reference

Dec 15, 2022 10:57 AM
Apr 2022
By far the best episode. It even had a Jojo reference haha
Dec 15, 2022 10:58 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Parents day huh Always an interesting day to see how other parents interact with their children. Well we can see where Lum got her looks from. The mistranslation between Lum and Mendo sure was fun. But its sweet seeing Lum sew something for Ataru though. Only when someone dear is you is gone do you appreciate just how much she had helped you it would seem Ataru. I guess with the money that Mendo has having a well equipped police force is easy. To think that it was passport issues that held her up. But it did give us a rare opportunity to see what Ataru's true feelings for Lum were like. Though Ataru would likely relapse to his usual it was damm sweet seeing his reaction to Lum's return.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2022 10:59 AM

Feb 2022
Its nice to hear the original voice of Lum, Hirano, Fumi - who was in her first va role in the original
Dec 15, 2022 11:13 AM
May 2021
Lum's mom definitely MILF material.
Dec 15, 2022 11:32 AM

Oct 2017
Parents' day ended even before it begun thanks to the commotion created by Lum and Mendo's mothers. Ataru's mom's really happy about it though.

So Ataru's just a tsundere? He says he doesn't care for Lum but he was crying real hard when she left which was a misunderstanding but thanks to that we got to see his true feelings. Last scene with their reunion was sweet.
Dec 15, 2022 11:37 AM

Nov 2016
While I prefer the OG version of this episode, it was nonetheless nice to see how much Ataru cares about his girl.

Lum > unlimited waifu works

Surprised to hear who they picked as the seiyuu for Lum's mom. Now that's pretty cool.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 15, 2022 12:09 PM
Mar 2015
A meeting of the mothers Loved the 4th wall breaking from Atartu "Is this all the screen time I ge"
The doll scene showed what Atartu really feels about Lum
Lum mentioned Ten Looking forward to seeing him
Loved the appearance of the Mendou Private Army which is larger than the JDF
Dec 15, 2022 12:21 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol Lamu's mother is pretty fun, also it's reassuring to see that Hataru genuinely likes Lamu and even cried when he thought she left, I thought this guy was just too weird to have real feelings
Dec 15, 2022 12:21 PM

Jan 2018
||emotional stuff caught me off guard, I'm used to not taking anything serious on a gag amime, I thought they gonna play it off as a joke at the end, but actually stick to the serious tone, didn't undermind the felling of the character, epic stuff
Dec 15, 2022 1:27 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
Such a fantastic episode! I enjoy both sides of it. "This is all the screen time I get-" lmao probably why I enjoyed it so much.

As soon as the first half was over, I couldn't help but say, "Lum, where ya mom at?" cause she was just lovely!

Mendou yelling at his men for taking him too literally LMAO

Another episode of hating Ataru and I'm happy that he suffered how he did. However, wasn't expecting my eyes to water towards the end. It won the episode over for me. Ah good stuff....

The World Suffused with Sound.
Dec 15, 2022 1:45 PM

Dec 2021
Finally! We're back to the remake's episodes being as good as the originals! Can't believe we're already on then "After you've gone..." episode. The feels are just as real as they were in the old adaptation. Glad they aren't going light on the feels episodes, because those made the original anime my number 1 favorite.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Dec 15, 2022 1:50 PM

Dec 2021
0451 said:
Very good episode. But there were some things that kept it from being a "great" episode. Let me explain.

I think this episode showcases the "problem" with this Remake very well. It's faithful to the manga almost to a fault. Usually, manga accuracy for anime is a good thing. But there were a few points in this episode where David Production could've taken some creative liberties to enhance the experience even more. Yes, the Remake does make changes but only when it's absolutely necessary. Otherwise it's a pretty safe and straightforward adaptation of the manga compared to its 1981 counterpart. Not saying all the changes in the og show were good but they were commendable IMO and some even improved upon the source material.

Lum's Mother is voiced by none other than the OG Lum herself, Fumi Hirano. It was very nostalgic hearing her again! My only issue was that the last episode had a very misleading post-credits scene. It implied that Ataru's Dad, who's voiced by the OG Ataru, Toshio Furukawa was going to be in 'Parents' Day Horrors' instead of Ataru's mom but it was just bait. So it was disappointing that the OG Ataru and Lum couldn't get any sort of reunion scene in this Remake which obviously would've been fanservice but I'm sure everyone would've loved it.

The 2nd part 'Since Your Parting' adapts arguably the most beloved Urusei Yatsura story of all time. The original 1982 adaptation episode 44 was voted to be the best episode of the entire Urusei Yatsura series once in 1986 before the final episode aired (and was rebroadcast as episode 194) and then a 2nd time in the Rumic mega poll in 2019 in Japan. So David Production had a lot to live up to. And I'd say they largely succeeded cause this was by far the most beautiful episode of the Remake. It's obvious the production value was higher for this episode than the others. I'd say it exceeded my expectations. We even got a similar scene to what made the original episode 44 so special but only one thing was missing, the insert song "Kokorobosoi na". I think if the Remake episode of Since Your Parting was one whole episode it could've had its own version of "Kokorobosoi na" (of course the song would probably be something else) but what we got was still pretty damn good. But I just think the original episode 44 directed by Mamoru Oshii is still unbeaten.

If you're a Remake-only then do yourself a favor and watch episode 44 "After You've Gone" of the original Urusei Yatsura. I promise it'll be worth it.

This episode set the bar high for me. I can't wait for future Urusei Yatsura episodes. They have the potential to be even better than this episode.

I swear, I played just one second of that song on YouTube, and all the feels came back. While this remake is pretty good, it'll be incomplete without the killer insert songs from the original.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Dec 15, 2022 1:53 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The first half had me laughing my ass off again with the MILF battle between Lum and Mendou's mom. However, the second half made me angry with Ataru taking Lum for granted to a point where she leaves him for a couple of days just to teach him a lesson.
Dec 15, 2022 2:27 PM

Apr 2022
FMmatron said:
While I prefer the OG version of this episode, it was nonetheless nice to see how much Ataru cares about his girl.

Lum > unlimited waifu works

Surprised to hear who they picked as the seiyuu for Lum's mom. Now that's pretty cool.

yea i still like the original episode more but this one comes pretty close
Dec 15, 2022 2:32 PM

Feb 2019
DAVID PRO MASTERCLASS OH MY GOD. After akiba maid this was just what I needed to cheer up. Ataru may be an idiot but he’s finally realising what he got in front of him. The animation during that Lum scene at the end was chefs kiss. Such a cute episode and it could not have been executed any better.

Shoutout to D Pro for modernising the art but still staying true to what Rumiko sensei wanted.
Dec 15, 2022 2:35 PM

Oct 2010
The 1st half was a pretty straight forward manga adaptation. A couple of lines tweaked, some new visual jokes, Onsen replaced teacher Hanawa again... but nothing big... the 2nd half though, like mentioned above, adapted the story that was the basis for the most popular episode of the original anime. I read the manga chapter that they were adapting, and I was pleasantly surprised by their work here. The 2nd half this time actually added a lot to the original story. It didn't really reuse any of the additions of the original anime though, which had its own changes to the manga chapter, so I can easily see people preferring that still, but it clearly wasn't just a straightforward adaptation and added to the original story in its own way to give it a more dramatic tone like people would expect due to the fame of the original anime's adaptation

The entire start showing Lum and Ataru's daily life is new. The bit about autumn while heading to the school is new. The original manga chapter starts with the school scene, with Lum immediately leaving there, but just because classes were about to start (she hadn't transferred yet in the manga). Ataru is a bit annoying, but there's no fight or anger at all in the manga. The entire conflict here and Lum leaving later on, seemingly fighting with him, is original.

Here, we see several days passing and Ataru getting more and more hurt by her leaving, while in the manga, he just goes back to school the next day and we go straight to the Mendou scene. Ataru running around the city looking for Lum in places from previous stories was all original to the new anime, as was him starting to despair under the rain. In the original manga, he just finally starts thinking about the possibility of Lum leaving and glances at the doll, with the next scene being already him sleeping with the doll and crying, with Lum hearing everything, like shown here.

The final scene is technically close to both the manga and the original anime, but it's reframed in a great way, and I think this was actually the best take on it, even better than in the original anime, which already pushed a more dramatic emotional tone than the manga story.

Really, their work with this story is a good sign because there are several other stories that can be used for romantic development with some tweaks but that are basically just comedy in the manga. The changes to this story show they might actually be willing to push a more dramatic tone than the manga when they think it might improve on a story.
NeonDZDec 15, 2022 2:50 PM
Dec 15, 2022 2:43 PM

Jun 2021
😭😭😭😭😭Nostalgic😭😭😭😭😭
Dec 15, 2022 2:43 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
The way Ataru was sobbing for Lum legit made me tear up a bit, even if I don't really like him for how he is. A misunderstanding that made them closer. Great episode
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 15, 2022 2:45 PM

Apr 2022
0451 said:

0451 said:

i honestly agree with this statement i think that's what missing from this remake
Dec 15, 2022 3:37 PM

Apr 2022
It's great to see Ataru come around this episode. He finally realized Lum is quite important to him. That final scene this episode was actually pretty touching.
Dec 15, 2022 3:47 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The introduction of Lum’s mom was great in the first half, she looks great in the remake and it’s nice to know she has Lum’s original VA. It was fun but it’s a shame we didn’t get to see Ataru embarrassing his Mom and the war between Mendou’s mom and Lum’s mom, I was excited to see that again too. I do understand why they’d shorten it tho giving the 2nd half was a really important episode in the original.

And the remake of “After You’ve Gone” was really good, especially when Lum came back after Ataru truly felt how much Lum meant to him, the Fall leaves and the music was really nice. While it was good, it definitely didn’t have as good an impact as the original, and I think that’s not only due to less time being given to it but also because it’s appearing on episode 10 of this series when in the OG you’ve been watching Lum and Ataru for 40+ episodes at this point. I still really enjoyed seeing it remade tho, but I do miss Ataru wondering the streets as the original ED2 played.
TheColonel76Dec 15, 2022 3:58 PM
Dec 15, 2022 3:53 PM

Apr 2022
probably my favorite or second favorite episode so far, that second half was really great. so glad this gonna run for 13 more weeks. i think i wanna watch the OG series sometimes next year now.
ryzxgumDec 15, 2022 3:59 PM
Dec 15, 2022 4:24 PM
Apr 2021
Ataru missing Lum was so cute!
Dec 15, 2022 4:29 PM

Mar 2020
First half was your usual comedy bit, but then, the adaptation of Episode 44 ("After You've Gone"), of the original was quite something. Most of this show hasn't hit for me much from a comedy standpoint, but whenever there's a little development, it's quite heartwarming to be honest.
Dec 15, 2022 4:32 PM
Jun 2020
oh my... starts of like usual, the slapstick comedy with parents day and such. and then theres the second part.
didn't expect to get emotional this episode... totally a memorable one
Dec 15, 2022 4:42 PM

Sep 2011
Definitely the best episode so far, honestly the big takeaway was more that bit with the mendo crew looking all over the world was alot funnier than moments from the less serious bits. I cant say the drama worked exceptionally well for me just cause it screamed misunderstanding but it still felt nice to see Lum kind of get a win in the end here. I'd like it if Ataru maybe toned down hitting on other girls but its so early in the series im sure its just looping right on back to that.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 15, 2022 5:17 PM

Oct 2010
TheColonel76 said:
The introduction of Lum’s mom was great in the first half, she looks great in the remake and it’s nice to know she has Lum’s original VA. It was fun but it’s a shame we didn’t get to see Ataru embarrassing his Mom and the war between Mendou’s mom and Lum’s mom, I was excited to see that again too. I do understand why they’d shorten it tho giving the 2nd half was a really important episode in the original.

Those parts didn't exist in the original manga chapter either, which is why they weren't here. The first half of this episode was pretty faithful to the manga with no additions, since they clearly wanted to leave more time for the second half.
Dec 15, 2022 5:27 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
NeonDZ said:
TheColonel76 said:

Those parts didn't exist in the original manga chapter either, which is why they weren't here. The first half of this episode was pretty faithful to the manga with no additions, since they clearly wanted to leave more time for the second half.

I found that out after reading a post in this thread, but imo those additions in the original made it better. It is good to know this is a very faithful adaptation of the manga chapters tho, I really like to see that.
Dec 15, 2022 5:39 PM
Feb 2018
I didn't think he'd miss her THAT much lol
Dec 15, 2022 5:50 PM
May 2017
This -- plus some other episodes to come -- prove why Lum is the first waifu.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Dec 15, 2022 5:52 PM

Jul 2008
The second part was lovely.
My candies:
Dec 15, 2022 6:54 PM

May 2015
Ataru's mom doesn't have a good experience with parent teacher conferences! Well with a kid who has as much bad karma/luck as Ataru is around, it makes sense! Mendous butler was really funny trying to get his lines out without being interrupted. That sort of felt kind of meta. For the conflict on the first part of the episode it reveals that with the personalities of Mendous mom and Lums mom, it's understandable how their kids turned out the way they did! The second half of the episode where Ataru was being quite rude to lum, only for her to leave and him to become quite depressed definitely gleams a bit into atarus character. He wouldn't of gotten so sad if he would of just let lum explain that she was renewing her passport! Our MC's definitely a tsundere.
Dec 15, 2022 6:56 PM
Jan 2021
This episode really showed the more emotional side of this show. You could see the animation in the previous episode slightly lacking, probably to allocate more money and time to this episode, and I can see why. We really see a more empathetic Ataru, who in this episode realizes the value of Lum.
Dec 15, 2022 7:23 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
protecc Lum at all costs
Dec 15, 2022 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
Lums mom’s voice was angelic like the og lum. The second part of the episode was fine for what it was i kinda wish they would have used the old song from the 1981 version but at least we got more lums mom.
Dec 15, 2022 8:22 PM
Nov 2022
I loved the episode, the appearance of Lum's mother was well executed, plus I liked that Ataru (in a certain way) finally appreciated Lum and everything she does for him in her strange way.
Dec 15, 2022 8:27 PM
Aug 2020
I really want a small lum plushie just like in this episode...
Dec 15, 2022 8:29 PM

Jul 2016
Lum's mom is such a milf. Hope she appears again in future episodes.

OK episode overall. I don't get why Ataru would miss the girl who has annoyed him since the moment they met but hey, anime. Anyways, gotta guess this episode confirms the fact that Ataru is indeed a male tsundere... and probably a masochist as well.
Dec 15, 2022 8:52 PM
Oct 2022
SouthRzVa said:

In both OG manga and anime she does not appear much. As far as I remember, there is only another episode where she gets as much screentime as this one... the one where she has a big fight with her husband (Lum's dad) and kicks him out of house.
But the episode is mostly Mr. Oni Invader disrupting Ataru family (being self-invited at dinner) and classroom next morning - with his funny but admittedly mysoginist rants xD
HelstarDec 16, 2022 7:53 AM
Dec 15, 2022 9:47 PM

Feb 2016
NeonDZ said:
TheColonel76 said:

But those were my favorite parts of the episode. It's a shame Oshii did not try to maintain the tone of his earliest episodes, as those remain the funniest by far. At least today's 2nd segment is great.
その目だれの目?
Dec 15, 2022 9:54 PM
Dec 2022
hope that Lum and Lum mother overlapping talk silenced those who think Uesaka Sumire doesnt deserve the main role

their voice are very similar
Dec 15, 2022 10:05 PM

Feb 2016
The first half shows Fumi Hirano's still got it! I agree with some other users about the second part... It's quite good if you haven't seen the 80's "After you've gone" adaptation, but they take some liberties in that version which improve its emotional impact. Ataru goes through a much wilder wave of emotions in that version; Particularly the music video segment that Daviljoe193 mentioned is a tearjerker.

This version had only 11 minutes to adapt its story, and with that considered, it still did quite well. But it didn't hold a candle to what was voted the best UY episode of the original run - Then again, maybe they weren't trying to outdo it, but to be more faithful to the manga.

Dec 15, 2022 10:44 PM

May 2019
This is one of the best from the remake so far. Lum's mom in the first half is so lovely. I miss Fumi's Lum voice so much and here she still sounds the same just like back in the day but in oni language. And then the second half is still great even if it's still less emotional than OG's ep 44. I definitely want to see more of the family bonding time, they are great. I really appreciate they add the call back scenes from the first ep, restaurant up to the most recent one to remember their time together. It still leaves almost the same impact on me when it comes to this chapter. Episode that features Ataru's true feelings are always great and sweet to watch so we will get that more with the remake. Rip kokorobosoina, the slow music they use is still touching though. Next week is Ryoko's introduction.

Dec 15, 2022 11:10 PM
Mar 2020
SouthRzVa said:

OK episode overall. I don't get why Ataru would miss the girl who has annoyed him since the moment they met but hey, anime. Anyways, gotta guess this episode confirms the fact that Ataru is indeed a male tsundere... and probably a masochist as well.

The thing with Ataru is that he isn't used to being unconditionally loved the way Lum loves him; even in his relationship with Shinobu she was constantly putting up with him, barely tolerating him, and she didn't trust him. Lum, despite her zaps and overt jealousy, is quite permissive with Ataru's behavior, in the sense that she doesn't stop loving him and expecting him to be better the next time. Not even his parents have that kind of faith in him. So, of course, he would miss the presence of the one person that is always next to him catering to his needs, (and Lum even claps at his stupid yoyo tricks, despite him using them to try to get dates, so you can see her more coddling and permissive side in little details like this one). It's not a healthy relationship for modern standards, but Ataru is not used to healthy anyway. Maybe I'm just over analyzing shit, but personally, I've grown to like their strange dynamic.
I really liked this episode, probably the best one yet! The og 44 episode was very nice and we'll made too, but in my unpopular opinion, this one is cuter.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura (2022) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2023

68 by Kiikani »»
May 16, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura (2022) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 10, 2022

142 by 3rez »»
Apr 26, 8:49 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura (2022) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2022

154 by red1130 »»
Apr 17, 9:51 AM

» Does this get better or the overall feel of the series can be sensed in it's first episodes?

BiobulletM - Mar 12

7 by 0451 »»
Apr 13, 5:22 AM

Poll: » Urusei Yatsura (2022) Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2023

52 by adaminop »»
Apr 5, 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.