Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 16, 2022 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
It seems Vermeil's feelings for Alto gets stronger every episode...it's too bad the Student Council doesn't give him as much love.

Still not a fan of Lilia but I guess they're taking her character direction slightly more serious than before. Pretty meh episode imo. The drama felt stale and nothing really has changed about our main characters.
Aug 16, 2022 7:15 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Vermeil was watching Alto while he slept (not in a creepy way). Seems she really does love him a lot.
The girls are deep in mourning for Obsidian sensei meanwhile...
It is nice to see that Lilia doesn't discriminate Vermeil based on her being a demon but what she and Alto have been doing xD.
She even told Vermeil to rely more on Alto though since she is his familiar.
Vermeil was flustered and told Alto she was happy hearing his words and she wants to be together with him..
SUGOKU KAWAII NANO DESU! (NIPAH!)
Alto told her he would do anything for her...
And Vermeil's request...was to kiss him!!!
Vermeil's uniform couldn't hold her OPPAI!
Seems that there is another troublesome person...
A RIMURU RIPOFF!
Just kidding lol.
The boys in Alto's class were happy Vermeil was back and in school uniform!
Vermeil even kissed Alto in a hidden spot in school! Of course, it's all so she can get more mana...of course it is....NOT!
Class 2A pay a visit to Alto's class informing him he will be taken into their custody.
They gave him an apology firstly on what happened and then told him Obsidian escaped jail.
But she also asked if there was anything he was hiding from them and held him at swordpoint!
He told them that Vermeil is a demon... and that if anyone tried to hurt her he would eliminate them...
Seems they didn't care about the fact she was a demon though as all familiars are equal.
She then asks him if he wants to join the executive committee for the student council!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDAug 16, 2022 7:33 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 16, 2022 8:06 AM

Apr 2014
hahaha... Obsidian has escaped from prison. That's it. It was something I said from the previous episode that dumb Alto should let Vermeil kill Obsidian. Otherwise, there will be a lot of problems that occur later on if Obsidian is still alive. And it's happening for real. hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
AkeZZZAug 16, 2022 8:28 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 16, 2022 8:13 AM

Apr 2020
The storm has finally subsided and what do our two characters do...make out more...even in school...yeah.

Well our student council now learns about their secret, and instead of discarding them I guess our master and familiar duo will be part of their squad, and you know what it is an acceptable compromise.

Aside from that and the boys in the school going wild when Vermeil came back, we're finally shown the mastermind behind Obsidian and they don't play with their Platinum Square status, they are looking like a real threat soon.

For now Elena's smile will resemble Kushida's smile in my head moving forward. And considering that she is voiced by Kanahana, that is not a good thought exercise to have.
Aug 16, 2022 8:46 AM

Jul 2020
So the student council president is definitely plotting something and apparently is gonna try to use Vermeil for her purposes, plus seems like the main villain has finally made an appearance and he looks really dangerous. This might be getting interesting...
Aug 16, 2022 8:47 AM

Jul 2017
Vermeil definitely has a new-found respect for Alto, given Obsidian's case that the girls all mourn, while the guys do the same for Vermeil. Lilia though, while she's clearly jealous of Vermeil, her concerns madeth her the maiden that despite her crush for Alto, hammers in the reality for the familiar that acted out of control, and learning to lean on him a lot. She can ACTUALLY be a decent person, other than the typical love interest, and with Vermeil laying it all bare in front of Alto, rather than it being the typical ecchi-like sentiment, it shows the confidante of building trust, which will be important for them going forward.

While the involvement of the Platinum Squares will invite trouble, it's Vermeil in her school uniform and the Bronze Exam that's coming up that's the fixture of current events, and her making out with Alto that's a push-over. That is, until the Student Council barges in to detain Alto and Vermeil, but while by large, question about Obsidian's escape and with it the enemy's details, it's her demonic nature that captures the attention of everyone, and thus the secret that's keen kept for very long, the cat is out of the bag.

But in contrary, the Student Council is not interested in the laws of the school, but rather to use Vermeil for their own gain that only pertains to Elena's interests. And the first part of it...is to join the Student Council. Most certainly a plot right there...
Aug 16, 2022 9:04 AM
Apr 2022
this show is sooooo underrated
Aug 16, 2022 9:15 AM
Mar 2022
Why make the b**bs so big like that?
Aug 16, 2022 9:23 AM

Sep 2018
Oh great, my least favourite type of antagonist.

Well, so long as his screen time is minimal.

Only really care about Vermeil x Alto x Lilia

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Aug 16, 2022 9:29 AM

Jul 2021
It was kinda weird to see Vermiel acting so timid with Alto since the incident but thankfully she was back to her usual teasing and naughty self by the second half of this episode.

Didn't expect Lilia to console Vermiel and surprisingly she doesn't even seem jealous, it's like she has accepted that Alto chose Vermeil.

I don't know how to describe it but the student council president infuriates me SO VERY MUCH. Everything about her personality to the manner of speaking and stuff, fucking irritating man, acting like she's the most powerful piece of shit in the whole school and acting as if she's doing a favor to Alto and Vermiel by not interfering in their matter. If not for the same life thingy, Vermiel had no reason to be cautious and afraid that something might happen to Alto, she could have just showed who's the boss in a second then and there, beating student council president's pale little ass. I hope Alto doesn't join the student council but we all know it's a great opportunity for Alto and he's unlikely to deny the offer despite sensing the student council president's hidden motives.

We finally see the real antagonist of this series, 7 episodes in nonetheless and boy do they seem like some badasses wth Platinum level and stuff, very powerful enemies that's for sure. Their motives are still unknown but they seem like some real pain to deal with, Alto and Vermiel have to get stronger ASAP.

Pretty good epsiode overall. 5/5.
TsutanaiFuunAug 16, 2022 9:35 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 16, 2022 9:36 AM

Feb 2019
The vermeil disrespect is insane this season. How could you not have this woman in the top waifus of the season?

So proud of my boy alto for taking initiative these last couple weeks and letting his feelings be known. He’s come so far. Bro even getting to make out in the hallways, must be nice smh

Something is definitely up with student council president tho. She clearly has ulterior motives and has a bit of a psychotic side as well you can tell.
Marinate1016Aug 16, 2022 9:45 AM
Aug 16, 2022 10:04 AM
Jul 2012
TsutanaiFuun said:
Didn't expect Lilia to console Vermiel and surprisingly she doesn't even seem jealous, it's like she has accepted that Alto chose Vermeil.

You should consider that their relationship has not changed in that way - Vermeil is still being a familiar and Alto is her master.

And Lilia not being jealous is actually good, if they remain in good terms there could be a route to a threesome.
Aug 16, 2022 11:10 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So this begins the start of volume 3 with the adapting chapters 10 and 11. We get confession from Vermeil after having a conversation with Lillia about her feelings for Alto. Seeing Vermeil in a student uniform definitely raised the spirits of the guys in Alto's class as she's was more stunning than before.

It was about time the student council take action as they detained Alto before preparing for the Bronze exam. He was forced to spill the beans about Vermeil being a demon, but the Student Council President choose to offer Alto a spot on the Student Council instead of executing him.
Aug 16, 2022 1:23 PM
Jul 2021
Man Vermeil is a smoke show lol. Also I don't trust that president as far as I could throw her, but could be a Red Herring. Anyone read ahead? Also how many Volumes of this are there?
Aug 16, 2022 1:50 PM

May 2021
Vermeil needs tailor-made clothes for her.

Aug 16, 2022 2:04 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
DKDiabloLicht said:
Man Vermeil is a smoke show lol. Also I don't trust that president as far as I could throw her, but could be a Red Herring. Anyone read ahead? Also how many Volumes of this are there?

There are six volumes so far, and I think four of them have been translated into English. This episode covers the beginning of volume three with chapters 10 and 11.
Aug 16, 2022 2:58 PM
Feb 2022
I appreciate this show's constant attention to detail - we are getting bits and pieces of each main character slowly but surely. Super enjoyable to watch. Vermeil must be protected at all costs.
Aug 16, 2022 3:53 PM
Aug 2022
bloody student council, go do summat useful stop wasting people's time lol
Aug 16, 2022 4:29 PM
Dec 2016
Interesting episode
Aug 16, 2022 5:49 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Love to see the aftermath of Alto’s personal ted talk last episode, and honestly Lilia was the last person I expected to give Vermeil some uplifting advice but I loved that moment as well, especially to that god tier sunset. And now Vermeil is going back to school again and the boys are rejoicing understandably so lol, that tight outfit paired with a massive bare boob window is awesome for sure.

And after tonguing Alto down in the hallway, the student council takes our main couple under custody (they can do that? Lol) and even threaten to kill Alto if he doesn’t tell them what he’s hiding from them, that’s kinda wild but also not very surprising. Even though after telling them all was good, the student council president is definitely sus, but sus and hot is a good combo so I’m not mad lol.
Aug 16, 2022 6:14 PM
Feb 2022
Me encanta la evolución de Alto y Vermeil. Su relación cada vez es más amorosa. Este anime tiene el balance perfecto entre fan-service, acción, y buena historia. Ahora a Alto lo quieren hacer miembro del consejo, pero seguro hay algo malévolo detrás de esto.

Como quisiera no tener que empezar las clases la próxima semana, así podría ver los capítulos sin pensar en tarea.
Aug 16, 2022 8:31 PM
Oct 2016
Kana Hanazawa is a god, as always.
Aug 16, 2022 9:48 PM

Jan 2020
borderliner said:
Oh great, my least favourite type of antagonist.

Well, so long as his screen time is minimal.

Only really care about Vermeil x Alto x Lilia

Lilia is missing from that picture rn tho. I’d like Alto to give her some attention too.
Aug 16, 2022 10:17 PM

Jun 2021
Lmao the boys in the class mourning the lack of Vermeil. I get it fellas, I get it haha. Vermeil’s got a fever, and the only cure is more Alto! I appreciate Lilia’s little pep talk, she can’t stand to see her rival in such a sorry state. Lilia’s little familiar comforting Vermeil was so cute!

I liked that little confession from Vermeil, it’s cute how she’s acting all bashful and shit. It looks like our girl really caught feelings for Alto. It’s cute! But damn, Vermeil in that uniform? Woof haha. As to those boys debating Vermeil in the dress or uniform, obviously Vermeil in the black dress is better lol.

But man, Vermeil needs to do a better job of staying alert. Second time someone’s gotten the drop on her. Looks like the secret’s out. I guess Alto’s gonna be doing the student council’s bidding as a member. I don’t trust the student council president at all though. She’s definitely up to something.

I’m curious to learn more about Helio and Iolite, they kinda look like the anti-Vermeil and Alto. They also both seem to be pretty op as well, I wonder what their deal is.
Aug 16, 2022 10:33 PM
Aug 2022
I still have a burning desire to dropkick Alto in the chest, but he's already had his chest blown out once so I'll relax. The writing for his character is insufferable, but then Vermeil comes along steals the show and redeems the story. IMO Vermeil is the only saving grace of this series, aside from the fact that she lets her guard down so much lol. This marks the third time it has happened (counting Alto intercepting her rage attack) and this time she actually said it out loud. Yes I'm keeping count, hell I might even take a shot every time it happens, should make watching this a but more fun.
Aug 16, 2022 11:04 PM
Jun 2013
Rem4lifexD said:

It is nice to see that Lilia doesn't discriminate Vermeil based on her being a demon but what she and Alto have been doing xD.
She even told Vermeil to rely more on Alto though since she is his familiar.
Vermeil was flustered and told Alto she was happy hearing his words and she wants to be together with him..
SUGOKU KAWAII NANO DESU! (NIPAH!)
Alto told her he would do anything for her...
And Vermeil's request...was to kiss him!!!
Vermeil's uniform couldn't hold her OPPAI!
Seems that there is another troublesome person...
A RIMURU RIPOFF!
Just kidding lol.
The boys in Alto's class were happy Vermeil was back and in school uniform!
Looking forward to the next episode!

Yes, my respect for Lilia this episode, she doesn't go for the "blackmail" route or does something excessively spiteful like Darling in the FranXX's Ichigo or those girls in Engage Kiss.
The boys in Alto's class surprise me, so obviously this isn't like To-Love Ru where boys attack the protagonists due to "petty jealousy" issues.
Just making sure, the "A RIMURU RIPOFF" was the joke correct? I didn't get the humor

Aug 16, 2022 11:46 PM

Dec 2020
Lilia, She may be a annoying brat most of the time, but she's the best girl!
Aug 16, 2022 11:52 PM

Oct 2013
AkeZZZ said:
hahaha... Obsidian has escaped from prison. That's it. It was something I said from the previous episode that dumb Alto should let Vermeil kill Obsidian. Otherwise, there will be a lot of problems that occur later on if Obsidian is still alive. And it's happening for real. hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

yeah I agreed with your comment last episode, should have just let him die! That's me anyways but I understand they wanna make him the "I'll never become the bad guy even if I die" symbol of justice overly goody goody guy.
The, hey I raped and killed your wife and sold your daughter into slavery while torturing your son and I slapped your grandma......oh wait what your not gonna kill me ok thx.....welp i escaped prison wooooo!

Again, I don't like those type of characters personally but I can understand them as a symbol and fine it's a show of course there are characters like that.
The part I can't stand and makes me mad is the lazy ass "oh no, I let my guard down......again". I can understand the first time with the teacher, she thinks she's all powerful and boom she got caught of guard, but now The student council comes to you and says we're arresting you and interrogating you, you clearly have people that aren't your friends behind you, you now know you're not invincible and your master is vulnerable as well as you since y'all's life is linked together, they know you were there when the teacher went crazy so are suspicious of you, and in this world demons are all evil and need to be exterminated......so don't give me this oh I let my guard down again bullshit!
Especially Right after the episode you just let your guard down on and everything got fucked up.

If they say I let my guard down one more time in this show, it's just lazy riding then.
Aug 17, 2022 2:56 PM

May 2018
Everyone's 'serious' faces looked so derpy xD
Aug 17, 2022 8:41 PM

Aug 2011
I swear if they don't bang imma lose it and I bet Lilia would be pissed if she found out Alto did actually die and has her heart now
Aug 18, 2022 12:24 AM
Mar 2022
an amazing episodes don't have to say much
Aug 19, 2022 7:03 PM
Apr 2022
For me that was the best episode for the moment, nice plot twist at the end
Aug 20, 2022 5:21 AM
Jun 2021
ALTO SIMPLISMENTE MUITO FODA
Aug 20, 2022 12:52 PM

Oct 2017
Vermeil fell for Alto hard. The kisses were sweet and hot. The secret's out and prez is prolly upto something, wonder what.
Aug 20, 2022 4:33 PM
Jan 2021
Man this episode was something else , that's all I want to say
Aug 20, 2022 5:51 PM

May 2019
Good episode, Vermeil is the star as usual! I think Lilia was calmer with Vermeil but not if she knew about Alto's heart, and that they make out both at home and school lol. We have two new bad guys introduced and it looks like they were using Obsidian for their evil experiments. I'm thinking Alto will join the council and presumably will team up against these bad guys, and hopefully witness more sexy moments with Vermeil (and maybe Lilia too) along the way.
Aug 21, 2022 12:59 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Now they give Vermeil a dang unfitted-breast uniform and the president council invited him to join the elite gang. Prolly to switch poor Chris position, idk. How can i not see that coming...

Well the bad guy sure had a good title there, and I'm wondering what their plans to handle Vermeil, or if they have another secret story behind it. But one thing for sure, Obsidian has escaped? Damn that's really a surprising matter, ngl. I really didn't see that coming. Wishing him for a good luck in the near future.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 22, 2022 6:31 PM

Feb 2022
ta muy buena esta serie pas
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Aug 23, 2022 6:26 AM

May 2020
Those supposedly "serious" last few minutes had me cracked up. This show's starting to take itself seriously, like no just stop.
Aug 28, 2022 9:22 AM
Aug 2019
That school uniform... Also the conversation between Alto and student counsil was so dramatic.
Aug 29, 2022 1:25 PM

Jun 2019
Things are getting interesting in this show. But, I love all their kiss moments. LOL. They're so sweet. Vermeil is the best girl. Also, is Alto joining the student council?
Aug 31, 2022 12:24 AM

Dec 2015
i've got a sneaking suspicion that the council prez is hiding an agenda all her own. her sword is VERY peculiar!!

so with those two being... ahem... more intimately connected both physiologically and emotionally... ;9 i wonder if they're going to get even more... ;9 heh heh! ;9 familiar than the average Familiar and Master? :D

i'm still wondering... how stacked and curvy Alto's sister is for him to accidentally bring one of his sister's 'dresses' with him to school? and it's a virgin killer dress!? ;9
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Aug 31, 2022 3:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh damn Vermeil with this outfit (xD) and it's hotter as ever between those two, though it doesn't seem to be the end for the Obsidian case since he escaped from his jail, but the student council is really weird, now they know about Vermeil's demon condition but the president even proposed him to join the student council? I wonder what they are planning to do
Aug 31, 2022 4:43 AM

Feb 2021
I did not like the fiction of this anime
So I decided not to watch it anymore.
Aug 31, 2022 9:31 AM
Jun 2015
Muito bom principalmente a parte da confissão dela para ele, e também a amiga louca dele muito simpática.
Sep 8, 2022 4:28 PM

Mar 2010
The lad is advancing good for him, seeing as how he already died once.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 22, 2022 8:31 PM

Feb 2019
that student council president is one conniving b!tch.
i don't trust her, like seriously, i wouldn't trust her. she might be on the side of good, but still, something about her is just not trustworthy.
Sep 25, 2022 8:03 AM

Feb 2021
I think they will become a new council member but let's see on the next episode.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 5, 2022 2:14 PM
Jul 2022
so very very cringe
Nov 29, 2022 5:16 PM
Nov 2022
anime incrivel, com personagens bem desenvolvidos, historia que envolve
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2022

143 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 13, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2022

186 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 13, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2022

70 by samot-frt »»
Feb 22, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2022

140 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jan 31, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2022

109 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.