Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2022 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
Damn Kotonoha got caught in the wrong crowd. Yikes. It was hard to watch the epsiode from her perspecive especially after all the decent memories she made.

Yukimura came to Kotonoha like a total badass and imo, that was one of his coolest moment in the show. This was still by far the most violent epsiode in this series yet. What a way to conclude the anime with all the drama, a sharp contrast to all the cheerful moments. Glad Kotonoha is okay after all that.
Jun 17, 2022 9:59 AM

May 2020
the hell was that for a final episode bruhhhh

is that reincarnation of keyaru?? lol

Natsude_tanakaJun 17, 2022 10:24 AM
Jun 17, 2022 10:00 AM

Apr 2016
Well shit.

The second season went right into the dirt once the whole Kanade part started, which was weird as heck and out of place for this kind of show, even the dude turning psycho out of nowhere, literally last second, and now kidnaping ...

Would be much better if they just stick to what they did best ... big tits, tight thighs, gay jokes or have Himuro in sexy police outfit, thats this anime's place .. and not this pretantious drivel. Oh well, i guess we cant all have what we wants.

Was this last episode supposed to be dramatic ?
Jun 17, 2022 10:12 AM

May 2020
Well you know things gonna turn shit if there's a discretion warning in the beginning, but this much… have to check twice if I was watching the right episode. God, that guy needs a psychiatrist, not a fucking girlfriend.

They still went for humor in that kind of situation lol, with that vastly detailed report. Really some way to end the episode and even this second season. Not sure if we'll see a third season, ever.
Jun 17, 2022 10:18 AM

Dec 2012
6/10
Kanade ruined this series for me
Jun 17, 2022 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
oh dear..... my Kanade.
FCK OFF!!! Shikijou! Honestly, Yukimura should punch that trash at least once, or use a real acid. That trash deserved it.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 17, 2022 10:31 AM

Jul 2017
The drama in this finale and arc as a whole were downright abysmal but it at least got to a cliffhanger for a future season that could throw something different for the series I guess? Although a love triangle idea with Kanade being involved for the time being still feels pretty unconvincing but time only can tell if more gets adapted. The first one wasn't good, this I felt was worse because of this Kanade arc to conclude the season. Shikijou as an antagonist was godawful and everything about this arc and how it turned out to be in this finale felt so out of place for me personally.
Jun 17, 2022 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
I think I get what this episode is about. They're trying to show that science can be used as a lethal weapon too and not just a boring research paper. But they just can't make Yukimura throw acid at normal people, so they've to create a villain that deserved to be thrown by acid. But since the time is too short that they can't make a good anti-science villain like Dr. Stone, they bring in rapists.
Jun 17, 2022 10:43 AM

Sep 2021
It wasnt the ending i was expecting but it was good at least not the best but decent/good, the end seems like there will probably be a 3 season if they want to.

If there is 3rd season i will be back to watch it
Jun 17, 2022 10:53 AM
Mar 2018
Awesome episode. Gotta love Yukimura dissing the common thugs and throwing scientific insults at them.
Jun 17, 2022 10:55 AM
Aug 2020
Two minutes in the episode and I really don't know what or why the fuck is this happening. That was quite a turn for a series like this and I DID NOT enjoy this at all. Stick to the science comedy ffs.
Jun 17, 2022 11:00 AM
Feb 2020
Damn this last episode was really disappointing. Such a different contrast from the rest of the season. Really disappointing. The true final episode was episode 6, at least that one had more final episode vibes than the true final episode.
dmdm597Jun 17, 2022 11:15 AM
Jun 17, 2022 11:00 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Though i knew that Shikijou was scum he's far worst than i thought he'll be. Still being able to defuse a potentially ugly situation with formula's and data really is something that only Yukimura can do. The censored opinions from the team as well as from the professor who Kanade crushed on though was a nice move. In the end though the risk that he took was damm risky luckily the goons were all knuckleheads'. On the side looks like Torasuke and Ena's relationship are slowly changing for the better. Overall a decent end to the season though i do think they spent too much time on Kanade's arc. From the ending looks like we'll be getting a season 3 next which would be nice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2022 11:03 AM

Sep 2020
Swagernator said:
Well shit.

The second season went right into the dirt once the whole Kanade part started, which was weird as heck and out of place for this kind of show, even the dude turning psycho out of nowhere, literally last second, and now kidnaping ...

Would be much better if they just stick to what they did best ... big tits, tight thighs, gay jokes or have Himuro in sexy police outfit, thats this anime's place .. and not this pretantious drivel. Oh well, i guess we cant all have what we wants.

Was this last episode supposed to be dramatic ?

Completely agree. Kanade was a pain to watch this season. I really like Kousuke and Ibaradas relationship going further this season though. The kidnapping was so out of left field and felt very odd and thrown in for the heck of it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2022 11:05 AM

Oct 2017
Wasn't expecting that last part at all. Kanade and Himuro fighting over Yukimura, this'll be amusing. Hopefully we'll get a new season to see that. Need more of Ena too.
Jun 17, 2022 11:16 AM
Aug 2020
Terrible, terrible episode
Jun 17, 2022 11:17 AM
Mar 2021
Rorek said:
6/10

Wouldn’t say ruined it. I actually liked the bit of drama in this season, but the weird rape/sexual assault scenes were…. A bit too much
Jun 17, 2022 11:23 AM

Mar 2016
I was treating this show indifferently as a low brow schlock romance comedy, but that final episode was so fucking terrible in nearly every way possible. What pathetic edgy melodrama was that fucking nonsense?? Why this forced bullshit with Kanade?? What exactly warranted this detour? While it didn't end up a complete trainwreck, it was an ill-advised way to end the season imho.
Jun 17, 2022 11:24 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, what? Where'd that come from, xD? I'd a feeling I wouldn't like the episode after watching Episode 11 but I didn't think they'd keep up that dark theme for nearly half the episode! And Yukimura, of course, he'd appear with the projector and a laser to casually teach the "bad guys" a little.

Shikijou turned out to be a super bland villain honestly. I get that he'd to go through a rough past and whatnot but the whole thing just felt so .. off, really. I'm glad Yukimura pranked him like that in the end to rub it on his face. But man, don't get beaten up for that. Couldn't help when he received that first flying punch.

Expected but Kanade-chan has fallen for him now too, priceless reaction when he found out about it. Poor Yukimura has to go through the 2x mode now. Next season should be interesting to see how that'll go.

Overall, this ending has left a really bad impression of the season for me. I was hoping this would be resolved quicker when it first started but it just dragged on and signed off on the worst possible note. I wanted to see more of Ibarada x Kosuke, Episode 10 got our hopes high for a bit, dang it! Main couple got a few nice episodes too. Taking all into consideration, I suppose I'll stick with a 6/10 for now.

Bibitto Love, loved that sh!t. Always a pleasure to see both mafumafu and CHiCO with HoneyWorks being involved in more anime projects.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 17, 2022 11:26 AM
Sep 2021
Unfortunately, the last episode disappointed me. I watch the series because you finally want Himuro and Yukimura to get together. the whole drama about Kanade was getting on my nerves the whole time... and now Kanade is also in love with Yukimura... how stupid is that... they should have stopped after episode 6 🙈
Jun 17, 2022 11:29 AM

Feb 2022
For a final episode, It feels weird. Everything started to changed when that guy appears and started dating kanade. Kanade is fixated as hell in this so-called "Normal" but I'm glad that she heard what she have to hear by her senpai (yukimura). I'm glad that it all ends well. I'm not surprised by the fact that, kanade likes yukimura now too since, I already have a feeling that it will end like this. I hope there's a 3rd season for this since, I really do wanna see what will happen next especially since kanade is now added to his harem. One last thing, that guy is not normal and seriously need a psychiatrist. So far I enjoyed this anime.

Hoping for a 3rd season.
06/18/22
Jun 17, 2022 11:32 AM

Nov 2018
What a turn of events, so good.
The character development in this Season was insane, definitely one of the best romcoms I've ever seen, it was a big jump from S1 to S2.
This episode caught me off guard, fortunately the "Normal" guy got arrested on the end.

The final scene with Kosuke was hilarious.

Seems like we will have a love triangle too. Season 3 when?

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jun 17, 2022 11:33 AM
Sep 2021
Rorek said:
6/10

I agree 100 percent!
Jun 17, 2022 11:34 AM
Apr 2017
So, what was this episode? The exagerated comically villainous guys just sat there and watched that presentation for so long???
Jun 17, 2022 11:35 AM
May 2021
I was wrong about saying Kanade needed to see a therapist. If there's anyone that deserves to see a therapist, it's definitely Shikijou. Well Yukimura was there to save the day and the unexpected didn't happen.
Kanade in love with Yukimura??? Now there's some season 3 material
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Jun 17, 2022 11:44 AM

Jun 2021
It is kinda funny that when I was watching the first season I thought Kanade would fall in love with Yukimura to spice things up especially after the hug he gave her to calm her down but in the end it didn’t happen.

Then in this season we got the high schooler girl so I thought that I was wrong about Kanade and it will be this new girl who will fall in love with Yukimura BUT She currently is not in love with him (as far as we know) and Kanade actually fell in love with Yukimura LOL. I got triple played (though the high schooler also falling in love with Yukimura to make this a complete harem is not out of question)

Also can we please CLONE Yukimura or something because I honestly think that Kanade is a good match for him too. If Yukimura and Himuro are a fated match that are so simillar with each other then Kanade and Yukimura would be the opposites attract trope. They have a nice chemistry and I could have honestly ship them If not for Himuro being such a good waifu and fit for Yukimura.

Also speaking all this about Yukimura, He is actually a REALLY good catch. He is good looking, clever, clearly have a VERY bright future ahead of him and is still kind hearted enough to go all lenghts for his loved ones. This is the second time he did so much for Kanade (the first being doing all he can to make sure She succeeds at her presentation) despite not being have to so I can understand why Kanade actually fell in love with him.
Jun 17, 2022 11:47 AM
Nov 2017
This is y I love s2 so much more than s1 the main 2 duo is so boring and dragged out every episode there practically weren’t any big changes but s2 rly adds the other characters in the story and kaedes want for normality despite no one really am is truely relatable and ofc ena(best girl) and kosukes is so much more entertaining than the main duo overall there isn’t nearly as much of the same back and forth between the main duo in s2 8/10
Jun 17, 2022 11:55 AM
Nov 2019
This episode was beyond awful. I mean, the whole Kanade arc was awful. The whole kidnapping thing felt completely out of place, not to mention Yukimura showing out of nowhere and starts doing a Powerpoint presentation.

Like what the hell man? How can you attempt to make humor in such a situation?

I was more interested in the development of Torasuke and Ibarada than anything else in this 2nd part of the season, ngl. S1 was SO MUCH better.

6/10
Jun 17, 2022 12:10 PM

Jul 2017
OK, WAIT WAIT WAIT. HOLD UP! The discretion warning definitely came in handy...BUT NOW OF ALL TIMES!?

Shikijou being a mentally unstable person, Kanade must've been totally freaked out at his true colours, leading to her kidnapping and the wreathe of his idiocy being around his company of thugs being his normalcy of a wretched life and family. Kanade, for the love of God, your situation is deplorable, and will never be normal. And for her exact the inferior version of Inou-Battle's Saori Hayami Hatoko scene, the whole villainy route really is just messy for the creep that is Naoya Shikijou.

Of course, who none other than Yukimura to play the Hero, and his science experiments for once, proved useful. And as expected, he would use his scientific expertise against them, which just felt weird to corroborate all that evidence which makes Kanade, Kanade. And despite all the beatings, Yukimura would not relent as it's always the way he knows how, even to the point of tricking them with chemicals that are just water. All this effort to save the normality out of the abnormal girl.

A romantic fight between Himuro and Kanade for Yukimura? Would be great if that had more invested time.

Take the advice: If you're gonna pull an 180 on an episode, make sure it's NOT the finale episode.
Jun 17, 2022 12:16 PM

Feb 2022
Just finished this episode & i hope it get a 3rd season :)
Jun 17, 2022 12:23 PM

Jan 2022
What did I just watched? damn this was bored and COMPLETELY AWFUL.
Today I don't exist
Jun 17, 2022 12:25 PM

Feb 2019
Holy shit this was DARK AS HELL. I knew dude would try to pull some shit after getting rejected last week but I wasn’t expecting a gang rape attempt, then dude getting beat to near death with a taser?? Craziest episode yet by far. Perfect for a finale.

Yukimura busting in with a fucking lecture during a kidnapping lmaooo, glad that everyone got out safely in the end but this was definitely a massive shift in the series and it seems like the story is only really just getting started. We have a new love triangle and Kosuke/Ibarada still haven’t confessed + Yukimura’s tutor student still has her arc to be completed. I hope we’ll see a season 3. Will def miss rikekoi
Jun 17, 2022 12:32 PM
Oct 2021
Yukimura showing them Kanade's genome sequence and then using sulfuric acid as a weapon was the best part of the episode lol
I personally watched the show for the science part and they always did a great job with that, but Ena became one of my fav female character regardless, so i rly hope that if there is ever season 3 she and Kosuke get more screen time, their interactions seem more natural and they have way more chemistry than the main couple
Jun 17, 2022 12:43 PM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows Shikijou kidnapping Kanade to make her go back to normal of course what he thinks is normal but Yukimura shows that everyone can live the way they want
Jun 17, 2022 1:50 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the melodrama surrounding Kanade's arc is finally over and we already knew that there was something off about Shikijou. Nevertheless, Yukimura was there to save the day even though used a power point presentation to get his point across and buy enough time for the police to arrive. Turns out that Kanade loves Yukimura too and Himuro is willing to prove she loves him the most although I don't think Himuro minds in sharing Yukimura. Between Himuro, Kanade, and that gyaru girl he's still tutoring, I would say that Yukimura has gotten himself a harem withouth realizing it.

6/10

Would have love more of Ena and Kosuke though.
Jun 17, 2022 1:53 PM
Mar 2020
Oh, and I thought the last episode was bad... Little did I know that this one was going to be way worse.
Damn, imagine pulling the rape card just to make your character overcome the trauma of not having bought the blue backpack lol
Jun 17, 2022 2:03 PM

Nov 2016
Ngl, that was kinda hilarious haha.

This will keep it's 6/10. Enjoyable series that has it moments.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 17, 2022 2:27 PM
Aug 2020
Well that certainly was… insane.
Jun 17, 2022 2:50 PM

May 2022
What the hell did I just watch? That was a terrible way to end a season. Overall I was liking this season more than last season and I do like Kanade as a character but her arc this season was awful. The way this episode played out was so out of place and stupid I couldn’t believe they chose to end it that way. A fun romcom with a science theme turned into a crime drama written by a 12 year old.
Jun 17, 2022 2:51 PM

Jul 2012
Oh boy that took an unexpected turn... Never would have guessed that S2 of RikeKoi would end with a kidnap and gang-rape attempt on Kanade, but here we are :/

I see a lot of people really hating on Kanade and her subplot, and I get it, but I didn't mind it. If anything, it made me more interested than in the first couple of episodes of this season.

Even though I enjoyed it, I think S1 is better. This is my least favorite show from this season (at least for now)
Jun 17, 2022 3:15 PM

Dec 2013
What is even going on with this show, it was pretty weird the warning at the start but whew, the dude ended up being a kidnapper and a rapist, alongside with other horrible human beings who we know outright hate raped someone, but also touching the unfortunate subject that is child abuse and how it starts a cycle of awful human beings again and again, it got too real and felt so out of place like fuck me you can't just put the cute ending after what just happened, it was pretty funny how the dudes were fed up and punched him in the middle of the presentation.

Super torn about this season, while I didn't hate Kanade's arc it was ehhh a bit forced, not a fan of the love triangle ending, good things are the cute Gyaru girl, she was great and Kosuke finally coming to terms of his feelings for Ena that is a shame didn't progress much.
Jun 17, 2022 3:38 PM
Apr 2020
Noooooooooo this just ruins the wholesomeness of yukimaru , himuro and kouhai's relationship . I always thought it was just admiration towards yukimura but damn now the kouhai reveales that she loves him? stupid love triangle all over again what a stupid way to end the season
Jun 17, 2022 4:03 PM
Nov 2021
Genuinely can’t tell how I’m supposed to feel during this entire episode. Thats how dogsiht the tonal switchups are in this particular episode, if it wasn’t apparent in the rest of the series. And when you’re trying to conclude a major arc and a series, that’s a huge fcukup that is utterly inexcusable

Shame cause the rest of the series was actually kinda decent. 4/10, and that’s being generous
Jun 17, 2022 4:07 PM

Feb 2020
This season felt a little off...
What a shame :(
6/10 fine season, S1 was much better.
Jun 17, 2022 4:09 PM
Jun 2022
Never thought Kanade would be in love with Yukimura, but atleast now we know s3 gonna be an even better banger 👍👍👍
Jun 17, 2022 4:16 PM

May 2022
Jbhannibal67 said:
Noooooooooo this just ruins the wholesomeness of yukimaru , himuro and kouhai's relationship . I always thought it was just admiration towards yukimura but damn now the kouhai reveales that she loves him? stupid love triangle all over again what a stupid way to end the season

I was hoping for her to correct them and say she loves him like a brother because when she first said it that’s how I took it. Also last week when Shikijou had crazy face I knew he was going to crash and burn but not into a dumpster fire the way it ended. It would’ve been nice if last episode they just went their separate ways when Kanade turned him down and this episode could’ve had her and Takahashi-sensei clear everything up about that incident in the past in person and left it on a good note allowing the rest of the episode to focus on all the other characters old and new, setting up a 3rd season. Instead we got that abomination.
Jun 17, 2022 4:31 PM
Apr 2020
CHT13 said:
Jbhannibal67 said:

I was hoping for her to correct them and say she loves him like a brother because when she first said it that’s how I took it. Also last week when Shikijou had crazy face I knew he was going to crash and burn but not into a dumpster fire the way it ended. It would’ve been nice if last episode they just went their separate ways when Kanade turned him down and this episode could’ve had her and Takahashi-sensei clear everything up about that incident in the past in person and left it on a good note allowing the rest of the episode to focus on all the other characters old and new, setting up a 3rd season. Instead we got that abomination.

Exactly. Finale was too overdramatic maybe they wanted to add shock value but failed miserably . It will cause plenty of uneasiness for viewers if this gets season 3
Jun 17, 2022 4:37 PM
Feb 2021
bro wtf...........

The comedy when Yukimura presenting was actually stupid. Like if they wanted to go the dark route, they really shouldn't have had the fucking projector, and Yukimura should have instead had the character moment with Kanade while or after escaping the place, and those dudes should have gotten beat up or actual acid dumped on them. The actual kidnapping stuff was a complete tonal whiplash and felt like it was out of a completely different show. I would have been more fine than I am right now if it actually had kept the dark tone throughout the kidnapping and had Yukimura or Kanade beat the dudes up and run away, instead of presenting and playing it off for comedy.

6/10 for me: This show would have been like an 7 or 8/10, but this episode kinda ruined it for me, and I feel I am less likely to recommend in to someone new, which sucks.

All I want is more Kousuke x Ibarada
Jun 17, 2022 4:52 PM

Dec 2010
is it just me or was it ridiculous she went on that crying speel on not being normal. shouldnt she be scared for her life
Jun 17, 2022 4:54 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well, that was definitely one of the anime episodes ever lol. But seriously, even though I will admit I enjoyed this episode, it absolutely does not fit in this series, and it’s not the way I would have wanted Kanade’s arc to resolve. Yukimura was definitely sort of badass tho with how he just pulled up with a PowerPoint and glasses of maybe acid lol, but holy crap if he didn’t show up… yeah, way too dark for this series.

But with all that out of the way, I love to see Kanade get over her fixation on being normal, and even realize she loves Yukimura, which I know some people aren’t a fan of but I am personally lol, any reason to have more Kanade goodness, she’s been my favorite since Season 1, which is one of the reasons I wish her arc was better, but at least the end of the episode was a return to the happy science fun we’re used to, also that seductive look Kanade had was awesome lol.

And with that, we’ve reached the end of Season 2 and also finished my first show of Spring 2022. I always enjoyed this series and was happy to see another season, and it was for the most part just as great as the first one imo, this last episode (while enjoyable) did not fit tho, so I think that’s the only thing for me placing this season lower than the first, but I did love this one. It had all of the same fun characters and introduced some new ones, as well as all the science themed fun we’re used too. Even after this finale I’d watch another season, yes I still love Kanade after this lol. And last but not least, both the OP and ED were great, much like Season 1 they were fitting and slap.
TheColonel76Jun 17, 2022 5:05 PM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Heart Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2022

62 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 19, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Heart Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2022

55 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 19, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Heart Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

54 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 19, 4:00 AM

» (Manga Spoilers) Should I Read the manga?

Hacker075 - Feb 29

2 by Bard_Eren »»
Feb 29, 11:12 PM

Poll: » Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita. Heart Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2022

42 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 25, 2023 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.