Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 9, 2021 8:57 AM

Nov 2011
Hajime is a freak of nature. Yikes. Got a hostage situation this episode with involving Hajime. At this point, he's a nutcase in this show who is anything but normal.

I also felt kinda bad for Saki this episode as she felt helpless. Luckily, she does have support of friends and angels.

Dec 9, 2021 8:57 AM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 9, 2021 10:08 AM

May 2020
Commendable of Mirai not wimping out and showing some courage this time, though still trapped inside that mirror house for this long sure is taking everything out of him and Mukaido.

Also now with Revel being promoted to rank one, Saki too has wings and she's right there to save Mirai and Mukaido from this crisis, straight up shooting Hajime a red arrow. So it seems like atleast they got one man out of this game for now.
Softhenic03Dec 9, 2021 10:49 AM
Dec 9, 2021 1:22 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow, Saki's angel cried and ranked up because of that, now Saki has the wings and used the red arrow on the ugly surgery guy who's now in love with her xD seems like things will change for them but it's worrying for Mukaido especially, he will die here? :S
Dec 9, 2021 1:30 PM

Dec 2020
Saki angel got ranked lol he cried, mukkaido is not giving up thats good.

Hajime is crazy asf and is in love with saki now hah because of the red arrow.
Nice PlotTwist.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Dec 9, 2021 1:41 PM

Feb 2019
Idk what’s happening anymore man this show fell off so hard. Happy Saki is nice to see and upgraded Revel is cool, but things just feel… off.
Dec 9, 2021 1:50 PM

Aug 2021
This was a good ep. Hajime fell in luv n angel cried.
Dec 9, 2021 1:52 PM
Oct 2016
A battle of attrition. Mukaido and Mirai flying around inside that mirror box for over a day is an impressive feat. Mirai put himself in a compromising position with joining Mukaido inside the box but I think he did the right thing. There was no way Mirai could take on both Sokotani and Metropoliman. So he had to do that in order to think of a better plan. It would be tough not only on Mirai and Mukaido themselves but his wife and daughter too. Sokotani looked like he would've cracked if he didn't have Metropoliman in his ear, literally, telling him to keep the guys locked up. Revel did good getting his wings for Saki. I thought it would happen but not by him showing emotion. Gaining that title by shedding tears for Saki making him a first rank and giving Saki wings. Letting her come save Mirai and Mukaido. Shooting a red arrow AR Sokotani, both her and Mirai were surprised that he'd not been hit with a red arrow already. But he's just crazy for Metropoliman on his own. Saki gaining the, unsettling, affections of Sokotani with that red arrow could save Mirai and Mukaido.
Dec 9, 2021 2:12 PM

Nov 2016
Saki got Hajime to their side? Noice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 9, 2021 2:31 PM

Mar 2016
Lololololololloolololololooooooooool, man this is freaking and awesomely hilarious!!! That idiot is the best character in this damn series, ugly, stupid and easily manipulative, something white power ranger takes advantage of, but not anymore. And now I get why Natsuki Hanae was chosen to play Revel, because that pokémon was required to cry in order to evolve so our nekopai girl can get her wings. I'm genuinely excited to see more of this!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Dec 9, 2021 3:19 PM

Jul 2011
I'm disappointment with Revel becoming Angel of Emotion and not getting an emo hair.

I don't know how Mukaido wife didn't entered labor in that high stress environment.

I was hoping Saki just get there and just cut the guy's throat.
Dec 9, 2021 4:37 PM
Jul 2018
Saki turned cute to get defeated by the enemy kind of this technique worked for what it seems incredible.

Hajime he still showed some of his skills in this fight despite the protagonist not having a great performance so far.
Dec 9, 2021 4:48 PM

Feb 2017
so the red arrow is a lie?? if youre shot with the red arrow, are you not supposed to essentially just go under the control of whoever fired the arrow? like why is the ugly guy still clinging to his love for poliman? am i missing something? didnt i hear that the red arrow is supposed to brainwash the person shot - so they shouldnt really be having any thoughts, no?

also interesting to note that apparently the wife and kid cannot hear through the one way mirror box but everyone else can.

also rip me i just tried quickly looking smth up about one of the characters and accidentally saw a big spoiler. nice

placeholder text
Dec 9, 2021 4:58 PM

Aug 2020
Revel got promoted to first rank angel. angel of emotion. fair ep, finally Saki did something. Now the crazy guy is inlove with her. Time to save them!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Dec 9, 2021 5:32 PM
Oct 2016
Robo Neko Angel Saki

Dec 9, 2021 7:08 PM

Oct 2016
I really liked the part with Saki and Revel, but Jesus Christ Hajime is so unbearable lmao.

But hey, at least this episode gave us some really really cute Saki.
Dec 9, 2021 7:46 PM

Jul 2017
cat costume made for """""techincal""""" reasons I see

damn ugly bastard-kun just getting used by everybody rip
Dec 9, 2021 8:46 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
If you go into this expecting an absolute dumpster fire, I wager that you'll actually have a good time. It's shit, but it's good shit. Even Saki isn't completely useless anymore- in the span of one episode, she acquired wings AND has a god candidate under her control. Idk about you but I've been having a blast with this series for the past few weeks since I accepted that this was utter garbage. Can't wait to see what happens next xD

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 9, 2021 8:55 PM
Mar 2021
This series is a dumpster fire that keeps getting bigger.
Dec 9, 2021 9:46 PM

Sep 2015
*sigh* Well... I would expect that, if they keep flying around at high speed, they would turn back in time in the past... But nope.... I guess they're doing this to avoid the red arrow hitting them. Still a terrible scenario that was made by the writer regardless...

What is more questionable is, why the heck does Poliman have all these advanced gear, and the fact that Saki got provided the type of supersuit technology by Mukaido that just so happens to be more advanced than the era they're currently in?
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Dec 9, 2021 11:09 PM

Feb 2021
This episode just goes to show the power of emotions friends and catgirls classic anime.
Dec 10, 2021 12:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sigh, Mukaido just entering the trap like nothing. The power of love, they said. Mirai keep warn the enemy before shooting. Like, come on, dude, that's the chance! Instead, Mirai has been cornered, but no one ever decide to shot, even Metropoliman. Like, come on, you both, that's the chance! Then, ffs, Mirai finally used his brain for once and did the tactic to try deceiving them inside the trap one-way mirror box. But ofc Metropoliman won't be that easily to be tricked. Revel become the angel of emotion and being promoted because of shedding the tears? Wow. Thats the real twist. But honestly its easy to tell that Saki will comes to save their ass after all that happened, and guess what else? Yes, love already confused that jojo character until, idk for how long and much its effected. Cat girl just irresistible. So, congrats for being not useless anymore, Saki....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 10, 2021 2:35 AM
Nov 2020
amagirinomikoto said:
so the red arrow is a lie?? if youre shot with the red arrow, are you not supposed to essentially just go under the control of whoever fired the arrow? like why is the ugly guy still clinging to his love for poliman? am i missing something? didnt i hear that the red arrow is supposed to brainwash the person shot - so they shouldnt really be having any thoughts, no?

also interesting to note that apparently the wife and kid cannot hear through the one way mirror box but everyone else can.

also rip me i just tried quickly looking smth up about one of the characters and accidentally saw a big spoiler. nice
I thought about the red arrow thing myself. Maybe it’s because his love for Metropoliman is so strong it’s interfering with her arrow. And the reason why they can hear is the suits they are wearing
Dec 10, 2021 2:50 AM
Oct 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Idk what’s happening anymore man this show fell off so hard. Happy Saki is nice to see and upgraded Revel is cool, but things just feel… off.

wait, i thought u like mediocre shows? im pretty sure this anime is basically ur type, mindless anime lol
Dec 10, 2021 2:53 AM

Mar 2021
Wtf did I just watch..? Seriously I think even the show itself is making fun of itself. Now I understand animes where people say "So bad it's good".. I can't help watching it even though I know it's bad.

First of all candidates can see others candidates angel material (like arrows and wings..) then why doesn't Mirai see if Hajime was shot by Metropoliman with a red arrow or not. He's just guessing, "Metropoliman must have shot him, my arrow is useless" dude just look at Hajime's chest and figure out if he get shot or not... Instead he develops the world's most idiotic plan and flies for hours without sense.

Thanks to best boy Revel, Saki is not completely useless now. At least she uses her arrows.

And finally why Mukaidou's wife is so calm and cold bloded, like you just get kidnapped with your child by a psychopath then your husband flew to your rescue and flew with you for hours (Like literally flew) She doesn't even question what's going on. I hope she doesn't give birth in a glass room because of all that flying.
This is Nanba Prison. No one has ever escaped successfully from this prison. -Nanbaka

Dec 10, 2021 3:05 AM

May 2020
Bengichu said:
Wtf did I just watch..? Seriously I think even the show itself is making fun of itself. Now I understand animes where people say "So bad it's good".. I can't help watching it even though I know it's bad.

First of all candidates can see others candidates angel material (like arrows and wings..) then why doesn't Mirai see if Hajime was shot by Metropoliman with a red arrow or not. He's just guessing, "Metropoliman must have shot him, my arrow is useless" dude just look at Hajime's chest and figure out if he get shot or not... Instead he develops the world's most idiotic plan and flies for hours without sense.

Thanks to best boy Revel, Saki is not completely useless now. At least she uses her arrows.

And finally why Mukaidou's wife is so calm and cold bloded, like you just get kidnapped with your child by a psychopath then your husband flew to your rescue and flew with you for hours (Like literally flew) She doesn't even question what's going on. I hope she doesn't give birth in a glass room because of all that flying.

Mirai said he got a plan but by the end of the ep, we learned he got no plan lmao
Dec 10, 2021 3:58 AM

Oct 2008
OMG BWAHAH! This is so hilarious! i wanna know what VA Komatsu Mikako's thinking about the script given to her husbando Maeno Tomoaki! "SUKI" BWAHAHAH!
4/5.

Dec 10, 2021 4:37 AM

Jul 2021
Kakehashi's plan was very clever, it left Hajime with a lot of doubt, although Metropoliman knows that the four are still inside flying with their wings to try to trick them and escape.
I really enjoyed the moment when Revel moved up to first class, it was very well done and it impacted me.
Saki will probably be able to save the four who are trapped thanks to the red arrow she shot Hajime.
One thing I was in doubt was why Balta didn't say anything to Hajime, maybe he did it because he doesn't care or maybe he thinks Hajime having a feeling of love was good, since he didn't know what this feeling is and he have never felt it.
asdasdsadad
Dec 10, 2021 4:46 AM

Jun 2016
saki is damn hella hot dan sexy with that outfit !!
Dec 10, 2021 5:15 AM

Jan 2018
Man the characters in this show makes some stupid fucking decisions lol
Dec 10, 2021 5:42 AM
Apr 2019
A cada episodio isso fica pior kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Dec 10, 2021 6:01 AM
Jan 2018
We need more bizarre things to happen in this anime to match the Jojo character. I wonder how this anime will surprise us next?
Dec 10, 2021 6:15 AM

Oct 2021
i can't understand why metropoliman doesn't shoot the hajime. if you don't trust anybody you must shoot him. second one if angels can't cry revel must be the special rank angel.Here we learn that if you want to be a special you must do the impossible of the impossible. i wonder what nasse did for to be a speacial.
Dec 10, 2021 6:17 AM

Jul 2021
This was a good episode, nothing much happened but still was fun to watch. Revel finally got promoted to a first rank angel due to the fact that he was the first angel to shed tears for a human. Now Saki has got wings too and can finally be of some help to Mukaido San and Mirai. Mukaido San and Mirai are stuck in the dome and are continously flying to not be detected by Hajime and Metropoliman and be shot with any arrow. Hajime is watching them when Saki shoots him with a red arrow behind his back. Hajime is shot with a red arrow but still somehow is able to resist it up to some extent, saying he serves Metropoliman and should remain loyal to only him but once Saki starts acting cute for Hajime he's done for.
Really looking forward to next episode, now that Hajime is shot with red arrow, Saki can directly order him to release Mukaido San and Mirai from the dome and I'm guessing Metropoliman is not gonna be happy.
The episodes are getting better though ngl, I feel like the story is going somewhere and could turn around in second cour and become really interesting, given that Mirai was able to shoot his white arrow at least, I'm hoping he would start thinking that it is okay to kill at least Metropoliman, I'm guessing for him to go through a transition, a death will be required, which could most probably be Mukaido coz I don't think they will kill off the main heroine so early. I'm hoping the show gets better, I mean we have 24 episodes man, let's wait and see.
I just have one question though, how tf are they all not getting dizzy from all that flying around??

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 10, 2021 6:38 AM

Jul 2019
My god this anime... Time to change my ratings. They flew for hours and hours, for nothing. How. What if they want to go to the bathroom? How is the pregnant woman not giving birth because of all that shit. How are they not dying of exhaustion and suffocating.

Bengichu said:
And finally why Mukaidou's wife is so calm and cold bloded, like you just get kidnapped with your child by a psychopath then your husband flew to your rescue and flew with you for hours (Like literally flew) She doesn't even question what's going on.
I like to think she tried to ask questions to Mukaidou who told her to be quiet because there was no time then they kept flying in total silence for half a day.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Dec 10, 2021 6:57 AM
Jul 2020
Nice that Mirai isn't hesitating anymore and that saki is actually useful now.
If we kill all our enemies, will we finally be free?
Dec 10, 2021 8:15 AM
Oct 2019
Holy Shit Mukaido and Mirai really just flying around inside till tomorrow?
Bruhh wtf Mirai plan really just that.
It works i guess.

Hajime obsession for Metropoliman is stronger than Red Arrow?
Hmmm that's weird, or maybe it is a thing that the angel didn't even know could happen.
Dec 10, 2021 9:10 AM
Oct 2015
Worst episode until now
Dec 10, 2021 9:19 AM

Jul 2017
At first I'd thought that Mukaido was given a pretty bad situation given this JoJo-memefied character Hajime's weirdness and attraction to Metropoliman, and Mirai himself also engaging with him makes the overall situation worse. And Mukaido, don't ever ask your wife whether her she's been taken by another man, that is so unnecessary when her life is in danger. WTF?

Mirai's plan to stall both Metropoliman and Hajime by flying aimlessly with Mukaido...serves a rather pathetic response to a smart person like Metropoliman, but he's so concerned with finishing them both with Hajime being an onlooker for hours as an useless helper.

Saki on the other hand, it's not like you have an useless angel like Revel to say that you have no meaning to fight back. But he did level up to be a 1st-Rank Angel just by human empathy alone, and his new position as the Angel of Emotion, Saki drinks Red Bull lols (because it gives you wings) and dons on the cat suit which looks more fanservice than anything. And she's finally useful now that she is able to use an arrow to shoot enemies, starting with Hajime.

Make up your mind Hajime, serve Metropoliman or Saki. Cringe though...
Dec 10, 2021 10:02 AM

Jul 2015
Yea.. this anime is going nowhere.. its next level stupid in terms of writing..
Flying with 7-8 months preggo woman? dude.. they are even suggested to avoid freaking riding bikes etc..
Dec 10, 2021 10:06 AM
Nov 2018
All of that and we didn't even get a resolution in this episode. It was just one trap. We were looking at the trap over and over again until it became very boring. At least let us see them get out in the same episode.

Why wait until the next episode? To keep the viewers watching? It's episode 10, people who stayed this long will keep watching.

And I don't have to mention the absurdity of flying "faster than the eye can see" with mortals in your arms. Even thirty seconds and they'd pass out, and the lungs would collapse. Yet here after MORE THAN HALF A DAY they still have their eyes open. And not a single tear or fearful expression the whole time.

amagirinomikoto said:

Never look up the Wikipedia for a show, or the show's own wiki! People are dumb as hell when they write entrances. You are supposed to write a basic description for a character, the way it is when the show starts, not what happens in the end.

But people just HAVE to brag about having watched the show to the end, by filling wiki descriptions with this:

-An apprentive magician who becomes X's wife
-He becomes the master magician and the ruler of the city
-He WAS a captain and WAS loyal to the king, until he...

Like 90% of the time, they write WAS for a character who dies in the end. So that no one can use the wiki to keep track of which character is which.

Example of terrible offender: Last Exile. Thanks a fuhcking bunch, wiki amateurs. Sabotaging a show that has 26 episodes by writing what happens in the end.
HegarDec 10, 2021 10:14 AM
Dec 10, 2021 10:16 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Mukkaido went straight in the hostage trap to see his family even though he knew he'd be trapped in there if he did. Saki now her own wings because Revel cried and became the angel of emoion! She's shot the creepy weirdo with a red arrow and wagged her tail at him xD.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 10, 2021 10:24 AM

Feb 2019
sasaasasasa said:
Marinate1016 said:

wait, i thought u like mediocre shows? im pretty sure this anime is basically ur type, mindless anime lol

Nah, I only like peak fiction. Mid is more of your thing
Dec 10, 2021 10:43 AM
Jun 2021
0451 said:
Man the characters in this show makes some stupid fucking decisions lol

Lol only these stupid decisions makes a story a real story, like for example if you consider Naruto, if you will say that Naruto could have been treated better from the beginning and the villagers were stupid, but these decisions and situations are the components which contributes in the making of any show, things get interesting when these stupid decisions are made

After all things will be boring if all decisions would be predictable
Dec 10, 2021 10:49 AM
Jun 2021
If I have to judge it as of now, it is complete opposite of Death Note

In Death Note, the characters try to outsmart each other with new plannings and take some mind blowing decisions

In Platinum End, it is about who will take the most stupid decision, Kanade could have utilised that situation in a more better way and finally our boring protagonist is getting some brain and idea of his situation, good to see Mirai being more courageous

OOO Sakii Chann!!! That kawai cat girl and our boy Revel made this episode one of the best upto now in Platinum End and special mention to Hajime guy who has kept the things interesting , definitely a 9/10 episode this one, excited to see what's up for the next week
Dec 10, 2021 11:26 AM

Feb 2018
shash_king18 said:

In Death Note, the characters try to outsmart each other with new plannings and take some mind blowing decisions

In Platinum End, it is about who will take the most stupid decision, Kanade could have utilised that situation in a more better way and finally our boring protagonist is getting some brain and idea of his situation, good to see Mirai being more courageous

OOO Sakii Chann!!! That kawai cat girl and our boy Revel made this episode one of the best upto now in Platinum End and special mention to Hajime guy who has kept the things interesting , definitely a 9/10 episode this one, excited to see what's up for the next week

UkRs said:
Yea.. this anime is going nowhere.. its next level stupid in terms of writing...

Yep, The DN pedigree isn't anywhere in this series; the level of stupid writting blows my mind:

I'll try to name other moments:
- Mukaido shot many times inside a closed space. Can you imagine how loud that was for his family?
- Poliman could have shot the white arrow once he had both enemies inside before they carried Mukaido family
- Poliman could also had shot a red-arrow to his slave to seal the deal... Do I hear someone saying "he is saving his red arrows"? Come on, he has on his pocket two candidates and his slave, he could win back much more than just arrows
- Poliman could also have his slave shot his red arrow over and over just to make things more difficult for the protagonist
- They deus-exed from this situation, it could have been way more believable if Saki took an uber to that place
- and the BIGGEST one: why didn't Poliman Rigged the cell with f***ing explosives. It's not like he hasn't tried before and this was a sure kill!! Also, he has already killed a little girl before, what gives a pregnant woman. Big WTF

samthestan said:

I'm rating this series lower and lower as it goes on. 7 then 5 now 4. Fan service doesn't cut it.

BiobulletMDec 10, 2021 11:30 AM
Dec 10, 2021 11:35 AM
Jul 2021
NirvashX1 said:
saki is damn hella hot dan sexy with that outfit !!

She 15 my guy you down bad
Dec 10, 2021 11:39 AM
Jun 2021
BiobulletM said:
shash_king18 said:

UkRs said:
Yea.. this anime is going nowhere.. its next level stupid in terms of writing...

Yep, The DN pedigree isn't anywhere in this series; the level of stupid writting blows my mind:

I'll try to name other moments:
- Mukaido shot many times inside a closed space. Can you imagine how loud that was for his family?
- Poliman could have shot the white arrow once he had both enemies inside before they carried Mukaido family
- Poliman could also had shot a red-arrow to his slave to seal the deal... Do I hear someone saying "he is saving his red arrows"? Come on, he has on his pocket two candidates and his slave, he could win back much more than just arrows
- Poliman could also have his slave shot his red arrow over and over just to make things more difficult for the protagonist
- They deus-exed from this situation, it could have been way more believable if Saki took an uber to that place
- and the BIGGEST one: why didn't Poliman Rigged the cell with f***ing explosives. It's not like he hasn't tried before and this was a sure kill!! Also, he has already killed a little girl before, what gives a pregnant woman. Big WTF

samthestan said:

I'm rating this series lower and lower as it goes on. 7 then 5 now 4. Fan service doesn't cut it.

Well mate Let me be fairly honest, these stupidity is only making this shit good actually, I hope it doesn't disappoint me in the next ep, I mean we all know that it is already a garbage but yeah even if can keep engaged me then I would rate it good as 7, being generous I guess
Dec 10, 2021 11:40 AM

Jun 2021
this show keeps going downhill. we've been waiting for the moment where mc finally becomes useful now another trash character appears. Hajime's character is just straight up so weird. and what's with the half-assed reaction of saki and revel when they got promoted to a first rank angel? and how the fuck were Kakehashi and Mukaido able to keep flying around for almost a day??? why did Mukaido get inside the thing so carelessly in the first place and why did Kakehashi follow him without even thinking? let alone the animation that wasn't convincing enough since the first episode. this is by far the most disappointing episode I just hope the show will somehow get better within the next few episodes BCS I already started considering dropping it
“this world is merciless, and it’s also very beautiful”
Dec 10, 2021 11:44 AM

Jun 2021
the real question is why didn't metropoliman shoot hajime since the beginning ? and aren't all god candidates supposed to be able to see other god candidate's material ? why wasn't saki able to see if hajime was shot by a red arrow or not ? this show is fucking weird
“this world is merciless, and it’s also very beautiful”
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2022

275 by wellan44 »»
May 27, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2021

162 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:03 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2021

117 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:02 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2021

139 by jose777manuel »»
Dec 10, 2023 3:01 AM

Poll: » Platinum End Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2021

230 by Lita2013 »»
Nov 25, 2023 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.