Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 22, 2021 9:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Honestly, it feels like Rem and the others are never safe in this show. Getting put to sleep by some drug is a pretty low move.

It looks like this episode is another one of those rescue type episodes to save their friends. Diablo isn't playing around.
Apr 22, 2021 11:04 AM
Apr 2021
Does it come out early for differnt places cause for me ist coming out in 45 mins
Apr 22, 2021 11:59 AM
Nov 2018
The Demon Lord is back! I watched all three episodes today. I have forgotten most of the first season, but I remember that it was entertaining.

New girls keep coming Diablo's way. It is almost too much for a lone demon lord to handle.

I must admit they fooled me here: "Uh...it is a horn." Funny scene.
Apr 22, 2021 12:06 PM

Jul 2020
Good stuff, really enjoyed how they made use of what I thought was useless information - like his dungeon and the ability to make things fly- and included it as a solution which definitely did subvert my expectations!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Apr 22, 2021 12:07 PM

Apr 2018
Beauties are never safe. The artwork at the end of the episode was eye candy.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 22, 2021 12:14 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm a wide spread curse thats incurable to all but the local church huh. Quite the scheme that the head paladin had created. Still he moved faster than i thought he would. Diablo's storming of the paladin brigades base was pretty impressive. As expected of Batutta though his combat ability is top notch. Even with all his gear Diablo sure took quite a lot of damage from Batutta. Klem's's insurance via the enhanced weapons sure came in handy. Kudo's to Fanis for showing defiance to the demons dressed in nothing but a bath towel though. Looks like while the culprit was dealt with a new crisis has erupted in the form of the cursing of Lumachina. Overall a decent ep that did well in ending the quest in finding and dealing with Batutta. The fight between him and Diablo was pretty fun and showed well that even he can be injured as well when facing a powerful opponent. In the background though looks like the demon lord is back once more from his slumber.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2021 12:16 PM
Feb 2021
Anyone else get redo of healer vibes when they saw the first guy when rem came to
Apr 22, 2021 12:20 PM

Jun 2015
I couldn't help but feel just a little bit disappointed that curing the curse would be similar to a spider hit and you just got to suck out the venom. I guess a level of ecchi this show decided to not go ;)

Love it!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Apr 22, 2021 12:22 PM

Feb 2019
Knew Batutta was trouble from the first time we met him, luckily Diablo and co were able to outsmart him. Now to cure Lumachina before Death Knell disease progresses

Also loved the Fanis fanservice this ep.
Apr 22, 2021 12:28 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow Diablo really almost died, but well he's so OP that obviously he managed to beat that other older dude and end the "p*rn room" xD, Lumachina is in a bad situation but he'll find the item to heal her as soon as possible I suppose.
Apr 22, 2021 12:44 PM

May 2017
It's really hard to criticize this type of anime because it so thoroughly knows what it is and it isn't. It's completely riding on the likability of the characters - in every sense of the word - and you know, they pretty much nailed it. I could complain about the fanfic-level story with its deus ex machina magic spells/items/locations that come literally every episode but who the hell even cares, I don't.

The OP and ED songs can die in a fire, though. Throwaway DDR trash from twenty years ago doesn't fit the show at all, and they use it at both ends, for shame. I'm seriously going to dock two points on my final rating just for that.
Forum sniper of MAL. Accuracy, efficiency. Beware the catgun.
Apr 22, 2021 12:48 PM

Mar 2013
From a manga reader's perspective, I was disappointed only to see only a few of the chapters' pages getting animated in this episode, it is wholesome but still lacking impact for me.

I've been waiting for this episode for quite some time now– how they will animate the next and what new things they will add or will they skipped some scenes from the source.
1st ep. 5/5
2nd ep. 3/5
3rd ep. 4/5.

Fevered1eek17 said:
Anyone else get redo of healer vibes when they saw the first guy when rem came to

Its called "borderline Ecchi". Not "redo of healer vibe".
CrazyButNot4UApr 22, 2021 12:57 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 22, 2021 1:01 PM

Aug 2020
This is the second time Rem has been kidnapped.
Apr 22, 2021 1:02 PM

Nov 2019
Dude out there also building his own Harem, better watch out Diablo.

Apr 22, 2021 1:03 PM
Sep 2020
Although it has low budget and very common storyline...I am very much enjoying this anime..liked the fight...and fanservice is fine
Apr 22, 2021 1:06 PM

Mar 2020
Who would have thought Diablo could be put on the brink of death? Luckily he had two items to prevent him from dying otherwise he’d be a dead man.
Apr 22, 2021 1:08 PM

Sep 2019
The obligatory tentacle scene, I wish it lasted longer. Diablo better get that gunslinger girl before the other chad adds her to his harem.

I absolutely loved the ending illustration.
Apr 22, 2021 1:24 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This anime is really trying my patience with another tentacle rape scene in a sex chamber of all places. smh. We all knew that the Head Paladin was going to turn on them and Diablo finished him off. Unfortunately, Lumachina got hit with the Death Knell curse so they have to find an item that will lift that curse.
Apr 22, 2021 1:33 PM

Aug 2013
Good thing that the Paladin guy is gone.

I'm looking forward to seeing Diablo's dungeon. I got a feeling that it won't be easy for him to clear his own dungeon.

Apr 22, 2021 3:04 PM

Feb 2017
This season is going downhill real fast.... ultra fast paced, almost non existent animation in action or fan service scenes & probably a sh*t load of cut content.
Season 1 wasn't great but it was solid in both animataion and service.
Apr 22, 2021 3:08 PM

Jun 2017
It's nice the paladin was dealt with already, good riddance.

So did everyone just casually die having a fun time while Diablo and co flown away? lol

(end card was pretty hot!)
Apr 22, 2021 3:24 PM
May 2020
good. i think this is the first time i see a dbz-like finishing blow outside of dbz itself, that was cool and kinda nostalgic.

looks like we'll finally see the actual demon lord, that should be very interesting.
Apr 22, 2021 3:36 PM
Jul 2018
This show either goes with Supersonic speed trough the chapters or it is simply too mediocre for my taste.. Fights are extremely undetailed and short, skills are underwhelming..."Fire explosion" really? And frozing skill? I expected something else from a "demon lord"... Also what was that yellow skill, it was moving like a snail, he could've literally walked down the stairs and escape it and the skill wouldn't even be halfway close...Characters are boring and weak, besides Diablo and the main villains..I don't hate the girls, but they could use some more personality and contribution to these fights/events besides just cheering for Diablo...The demon lord girl that seemed interesting has become a loli craving for cookies all the time.. The new holy girl is pretty naive and weak but isn't bad...Also, is no one wondering what happened to the people that were doing it down there? They were kinda left out to die I guess.. or I missed something.. but I don't think so..and isn't it a bad choice to literally fly towards falling rocks? How did they make a hole? See, details that are just left out for our imagination but which could be cool to see... rather than seeing them teleport from a place/scene to another all the time..

I kinda expected better narrative, a bit better fights and cool characters development...I guess it's kinda early to see that right away, but this has only 10 episodes so I'm worried..Looks like my standards for anime were kinda weak when I saw the first season back then..
Apr 22, 2021 3:42 PM

Mar 2010
Lots that felt odd, but one thing is clear... I wanted to join dat orgy XD

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 22, 2021 3:49 PM

Jun 2016
Fevered1eek17 said:

The whole situation had "Redo of Healer" vibes but fortunately Isekai Maou is a vanilla ecchi.
Apr 22, 2021 3:51 PM

Jun 2016
Diablo's harem is growing fast, Horn joined and maybe Fanis will join too in the future.
Apr 22, 2021 6:09 PM

Nov 2017
Wow,another fun filled,action packed episode,not much fan-service this ti-HOLY CRAP!!!!
That end card!!!! :)
Apr 22, 2021 8:19 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The fight was pretty good, I’m glad Diablo wasn’t able to just wipe the floor with Battuta, made it more interesting that he had planned ahead of time for when he was figured it out. I feel bad for his servant girl, that was honestly a brutal death lol, being turned to stone does look terrifying. Also, like some others have pointed out, that was a really nice end card!

The OP has really grown on me, just like the first season’s OP, I feel it’s one of the bests of the season.
Apr 22, 2021 9:34 PM

Jul 2017
The fast pacing aside, the Church never ceases to be corrupt each and everytime.

Diablo's insider info of the Death Knell Disease Curse hasn't abided time that both Rem and Lumachina have been taken hostage by Batutta, and into an altar chamber with the Redo of Healer vibes of sex and harem favors. But it sure helps from a shut-in NEET gamer-y standpoint.

The first real deal of trouble for Diablo when faced against Batutta, some new skills that he know but couldn't avoid. Combine that with Klem's demonic power of the bow lent to Shera that turned Shiliu into stone, and Horun's secret interference, and all is well...except Lumachina being affected with the curse that unfortunately cannot be reversed onto herself.

Another Demon Lord desiring for his own harem...hmm.
Apr 22, 2021 10:44 PM

Jun 2019
An interesting episode for sure. Rem and Lumachina got kidnapped by Battuta. The whole smex thing was going on in church which led to the curse of the village. Glad that Diablo arrived at the perfect time. Battuta was a strong opponent, almost defeated Diablo. But, glad he rescued everyone there. Looks like there are stronger opponents coming their way soon.
Apr 23, 2021 1:36 AM

Mar 2014
I don't remember this show being this boring, has it always been like this ??
Apr 23, 2021 4:41 AM

May 2018
yeah bro this is an eroge situation xD
Apr 23, 2021 4:56 AM
Feb 2020
Diablo is invulnerable to magic since he can reflect any magic attack thanks to the ring. Where did that effect go? Instead of letting the guy hit him with that magic attack Diablo constrasted him with another type of magic. That makes no sense at all. The "overpowered" and "cool" protagonist that I've seen in the first season disappeared for this "above average" guy.
Apr 23, 2021 5:02 AM
Nov 2019
ecchi turned up to 11, plot-armour turned up to 11.

Loved Shera's new cursed bow.

I'd have thought he'd have cursed REM as well so Diablo has the dilemma of who to save with the artefact.

Apr 23, 2021 5:29 AM

Jun 2016
damnnn .. i cant wait that humanoid android join diablo's harem !!!

Apr 23, 2021 5:37 AM

Feb 2014
The pace was on the fast side, but it was still an enjoyable episode. I did like how Diablo had a tough fight at the beginning after Batutta tricked him a few times and if it wasn't for his item leaving him with 1hp, he would've lost.

Still, the fight itself was cool and we also saw how deadly Shera's upgraded bow is now. However, even with the fight won, Lumachina has been effected by the disease and another demon lord wants to add Fanus to his "harem", the cocky bastard. XD

I have to say this, but I dig the Ending card illustration this episode. =P
Apr 23, 2021 6:29 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn old paladin, why you become a quick villain? Smh. That was surely some straight up corrupted ritual. The devil instantly approved you. Too bad Diablo just too awesome to be defeated and even survived with one hp. Sasuga! Even Shera was so useful this time, and poor that maid, tho. Your little contribution really respected.

So, in the other side, the beauty lord of those mess city was under a threat from some random new demon lord underling. I see the direction of that point lead to where. But, first thing first, lets go to your dungeon, Diablo! With that boy guidance, smh, i am very sad, really ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 23, 2021 8:29 AM

Oct 2007
"losing your weapon and your arm is also a part of your plan?" Diablo is badass.

looking forward to next week.
Apr 23, 2021 9:55 AM

Jul 2014
OMG That End Card... YES! So much delicious flatness... can we have a beach episode please? xD

I like seeing Shera being helpful, I didn't expect the maid dominatrix to turn to stone though. I didn't like her anyway so lol. Nice princess carry reward, Diablo!

New demon guy wants Fanis in his harem... Back off, weird demon guy, you're not the demon in whose harem I want Fanis!

It seems that in the next episode we will visit Diablo's dungeon to save Lumachina. Hype!
Apr 23, 2021 10:31 AM
Nov 2015
The studio lack of budget but they able to pull off great fight animations.

That is enough for me, because most lack budget animation barely able make this good.
Apr 23, 2021 10:40 AM

Jan 2019
It seems like my thoughts was right. this season's episode seems to be more darker atmosphere than the first season
I think the animation is good though I heard the studio is low on budget but they managed to make it good
OtaRoboApr 23, 2021 10:44 AM
Apr 23, 2021 11:32 AM
Nov 2019
I think the studio spent all the budget on animating Shera'a assets - LOL
Apr 23, 2021 12:36 PM
May 2016
Am i the only one who finds it weird that Diablo, has gotten weaker since season 1. Isn't he supposed to immune to spells.
Apr 23, 2021 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
This episode and specially that endcard illustration.

Apr 23, 2021 1:19 PM
May 2020
left all those sex fuelled couples to die lol
Apr 23, 2021 8:08 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Paladin guy was actually bad, not terribly hard to figure out, but at least it's looking like they'll be teaming up with the red head soon enough.

The battle itself was pretty interesting, considering the limitations that Diablo had. I like it when the enemy actually thinks things through. It was nice to see Shera actually do something too.

It should be fun to see them take on Diablo's own dungeon.
Apr 23, 2021 9:07 PM

Oct 2008
The end card was glorious...but the episode was...meh...
4/5.

Apr 23, 2021 9:48 PM

Jan 2013
Diablo was never this close to dying, but as expected he always has some tricks under his sleeve.

And Shera finally used that broken bow.
Next episode he'll be taking a dungeon, oh boy!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 24, 2021 9:26 AM
Jan 2018
GynderDK said:
Am i the only one who finds it weird that Diablo, has gotten weaker since season 1. Isn't he supposed to immune to spells.

He was using martial art skills
Apr 24, 2021 10:56 AM
Jan 2018
Diablo is gonna kick that demons butt
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Season 3?

PetelgeuseDES - May 20, 2021

13 by Firumuruart »»
Sep 15, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2021

85 by Kinryu_Kei »»
Aug 7, 7:58 AM

» what chapter does this get up in manga

Darkrazor22 - May 17

15 by Darkrazor22 »»
May 19, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2021

87 by Archean-Return »»
May 9, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

54 by Archean-Return »»
May 9, 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.