Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 12, 2017 10:13 AM

Apr 2017
Ok guys .. i was really scared to post this ..
because i know that girls will attack me with brutal replies .. but i don't care XD

Before saying anything... I'm a girl in the first place and i'm proud ..

We are seeing these days a lot of cliche animes that talks about "moeshit" girls like eromanga sensei , oreimo , gochuumon wa usagi and love live .. and a lot shitty "moeanimes" receiving a second season .. the problem is that these animes are not profitable for the studios so the most of the anime studios have been closed ..
In addition , in the shounen animes ( the last hope for the anime industry ) we always find the boobed shit girl that you want to punch .. for example inoue from bleach ..
To be honest most of the anime fans dropped most of the shounen animes because of that kind of shitty annoying girls ..
So the shounen animes have shit girls , shoujo anime have shit girls , slice of life have shit girls ...
I am really tired of that .. ok there are some exceptions like kurisu and mikasa ..
But i cant stand the anime girls untill now
You know , they put girls just to add some fucking ecchi scenes ..

So , what is your opinion
Do you like anime girls and tell us why and dont forget to write your opinion of what i said ..
Or do you agree with me ?
Leave your comments here
Sorry for my bad english ; )

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 12, 2017 10:15 AM

Feb 2013
S-quare22 said:
We are seeing these days a lot of cliche animes that talks about "moeshit" girls like eromanga sensei , oreimo , gochuumon wa usagi and love live .. and a lot shitty "moeanimes" receiving a second season .. the problem is that these animes are not profitable for the studios so the most of the anime studios have been closed ..
[citation needed]

very few studios were closed in the last few years, or even historically

S-quare22 said:
To be honest most of the anime fans dropped most of the shounen animes because of that kind of shitty annoying girls ..
you =/= most of the anime fans

May 2017
I think it's the tsunderes that are mostly annoying. The yanderes are slightly hard to deal with, but they're not as bad as them.
Jul 2018
Main girl may be shit, but look at the side characters and they arent really bad e.g. yoruichi in case of bleach
Jun 12, 2017 10:17 AM

Apr 2017
>Wow another rant thread, OP Take the credits of putting a lot work with that.

>*Sigh*. Fanbase about degenerate scum plain characters are way more lame than I thought. no need for them to get some attention cause their shit.

-HippySnob-Jun 12, 2017 10:26 AM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Jun 12, 2017 10:18 AM

Jul 2015
Do you like anime girls ?
yes i do
visual novels have some great waifus <3
but yeah some of them are really annoying (like tsunderes and the overly moe ones)

stop watching ecchi
people say that josei tend to have better writing female characters
so try them

Mar 2016
OP, Girls won't attack you. Boys will attack you for insulting their waifu.
Also i don't agree with you.
Feb 2016
Yes, we should have an anime Day of Retribution. Get rid of all the anime girls.

Anime Elliot Rodger would be proud.
Jun 12, 2017 10:21 AM

Jun 2015
S-quare22 said:

I am really tired of that .. ok there are some exceptions like kurisu and mikasa ..

And Revy, Rei, Tohsaka, Kanabaru, Yuuko (xxxHolic), Homura, Risa (Lovely Complex), Motoko etc etc and those are just a few of the female characters you'd probably like based on Kurisu and Mikasa. I don't think a lot of anime girls are annoying at all, it's just your personal taste though, I guess. Also if you watch shows targeted at young guys, well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 12, 2017 10:22 AM

Oct 2014
Because these shows ARE profitable in Japan.

Heck Love Live is one of the most current selling series
Jun 12, 2017 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
i mean not all girls in anime are annoying, i find it annoying to always have the short haired girl that's shy in every anime and manga. idk if anyone agrees with me but it's def something that gets on my nerves
Jun 12, 2017 10:27 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
S-quare22 said:
because i know that girls will attack me with brutal replies .. but i don't care XD

I wasn't aware that A-1, Sunrise, and White Fox all closed.

This is breaking news to me

S-quare22 said:

In addition , in the shounen animes ( the last hope for the anime industry ) we always find the boobed shit girl that you want to punch .. for example inoue from bleach ..

I didn't know stuff like Bleach was the current hope of the anime industry since the anime adaptation ended like 5 years ago

But no, I might actually want watch Bleach if they were all boobed shit girls

Although I'd want a pettan shit girl too, because I like 'em tiny myself

S-quare22 said:

are you sure this isn't just a you thing instead of a most anime fans thing

because that's kind of the vibe I'm getting here

S-quare22 said:

Finally, something I can get behind in this post

I say we need more girls for ecchi scenes, make everything a bombardment of panty shots and anime falls

S-quare22 said:
Do you like anime girls and tell us why and dont forget to write your opinion of what i said ..
Leave your comments here

My opinion on your thread is that it's a collection of generalizing, unsubstantiated statements doing little else other than making claims for other people, like "let's be real most people drop long running shounen because of the female characters" when there's a variety of reasons that people tend to drop anything, or that long running shounen like Bleach is the savior of anime, or that studios that work on stuff like Love Live or Eromanga or Gochuumon all close over time, which all of the studios that made the stuff you mentioned are still in operation.

I feel like you should probably at least read more threads/articles/whatever about what other people have to say and think and about the current state of the anime industry before making a collection of claims that don't really make a lot of sense. The impression I have, because I think you're being sincere/not shitposting in spite of being grossly misinformed and making a lot of unsubstantiated claims left and right, is that you have a small group of friends who you talk about anime with mostly and you and all of them aren't very aware of what goes on outside of your little bubble and you're coming in here with the conclusions that you reached and talking about them as if this is the case, when I don't think there's anything really going on to indicate any of what you said being so. That's just an assumption, though, but I think you should at least read a little bit more on how other people and studios operate before trying to tell everybody that this is the case.
ManabanJun 12, 2017 10:41 AM

Jun 12, 2017 10:29 AM

Apr 2017
Bourmegar said:

Yes i know that love live is so popular in japan only and i was talking exactly about the other animes

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 10:34 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
S-quare22 said:
Bourmegar said:

Yes i know that love live is so popular in japan only and i was talking exactly about the other animes

Eromanga is the second most watched non-sequel anime this season, according to MAL member count, and OreImo is in the top 100 most popular anime on this website as well when going solely off of member count.

I don't think they're as unpopular outside of Japan as you seem to believe, I think they just have very loud critics and so it seems like there's more disdain than there really is

There are people who still watch and like these sorts of things and we're not a dwindling minority or anything
ManabanJun 12, 2017 10:40 AM

Jun 12, 2017 10:34 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Anita Sarkeesian... PLEASE don't bring your salty feminazi bullshit to the anime community

i'd hate to break it to you, but you're watching a medium that mostly targets straight males, so that sucks that the girls don't cater to you, and after reading that... im sure as hell glad they don't

men are going to idealize fictional women... just like women are going to idealize fictional men

who fucking cares? is it your business to tell others what to fantasize about? im sure if someone like you were to make an anime, us guys would definitely love the girls, wouldn't we? sarcasm
EcchiGodMamsterJun 12, 2017 10:38 AM
Jun 12, 2017 10:38 AM

Jun 2015
i dont mind, i just dislike the stupid female characters.
Jun 12, 2017 10:39 AM

Sep 2016
romagia said:
S-quare22 said:
[citation needed]

very few studios were closed in the last few years, or even historically

S-quare22 said:
you =/= most of the anime fans

my man you on facts LMFAO
If I didn't agree I would've dropped Naruto ages ago

Jun 12, 2017 10:43 AM

Apr 2017
Manaban said:
S-quare22 said:

Eromanga is the second most watched non-sequel anime this season, according to MAL member count, and OreImo is in the top 100 most popular anime on this website as well when going solely off of member count.

I don't think they're as unpopular outside of Japan as you seem to believe, I think they just have very loud critics and so it seems like there's more disdain than there really is

There are people who still watch and like these sorts of things and they're not a dwindling minority or anything

Another weeb is talking ... seriously man , the mal top is just a bullshit for me because nobody knows an anime called oreimo in our life.. then if oreimo is on the 100 top animes on mal then that means that it is more popular than pokemon !!??
Pfff .. weebs are everywhere you know

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 10:44 AM

Jan 2013
interesting thread, really *grabs popcorn*
Jun 12, 2017 10:44 AM

Apr 2017
Jhaazy said:
i dont mind, i just dislike the stupid female characters.

Finally .. a true man who undertand .. RESPECT

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 10:47 AM

Jun 2015
@EcchiLordMamster You never bring anything of importance or insight to discussions such as these, and you sometimes go so far as to make this community look even worse than it already does. So please don't even try. Your posts are more of a visceral defense reflex to criticism than anything logical.

OT: Watch better shows, OP.
Jun 12, 2017 10:48 AM

Apr 2017
EcchiLordMamster said:
Anita Sarkeesian... PLEASE don't bring your salty feminazi bullshit to the anime community

i'd hate to break it to you, but you're watching a medium that mostly targets straight males, so that sucks that the girls don't cater to you, and after reading that... im sure as hell glad they don't

men are going to idealize fictional women... just like women are going to idealize fictional men

who fucking cares? is it your business to tell others what to fantasize about? im sure if someone like you were to make an anime, us guys would definitely love the girls, wouldn't we? sarcasm

It is my opinion weeb .. if are not satisfed from that post then you can get the fuck out of here ^^

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 10:48 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
S-quare22 said:

Another weeb is talking ... seriously man , the mal top is just a bullshit for me because nobody knows an anime called oreimo in our life.. then if oreimo is on the 100 top animes on mal then that means that it is more popular than pokemon !!??

-fucking dead- XD

@Manaban

my dude... shes like 13... let's let it go...
Jun 12, 2017 10:49 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
S-quare22 said:
Manaban said:

There are people who still watch and like these sorts of things and they're not a dwindling minority or anything

Putting aside that Pokemon's primary source of popularity has always been the videogame series rather than the anime, I have trouble believing that a site with a member count in the millions is *that* poor of an indicator where member count doesn't matter whatsoever. Of course it's nothing concrete and shouldn't be treated as such, but I'd need a pretty good explanation why a sample size of MAL's proportions can't be taken as a relative indicator of how many people know about it.

Jun 12, 2017 10:50 AM

Oct 2013
Well for every annoying girl there is another equally annoying guy
So I try to just focus on the good characters regardless of gender
like the characters on my favourites list

Apr 2017
EcchiLordMamster said:
S-quare22 said:

-fucking dead- XD

@Manaban

Baby im 13 and im proud because my brain is bigger than a shitty weeb mind like you .. and i accept other's opinions

"elles sont bien noires

fanservice<3

Mar 2012
AltoRoark said:
@EcchiLordMamster You never bring anything of importance or insight to discussions such as these, and you sometimes go so far as to make this community look even worse than it already does. So please don't even try. Your posts are more of a visceral defense reflex to criticism than anything logical.

oh really? so what did i say wrong? care to explain

S-quare22 said:

Baby im 13 and im proud because my brain is bigger than a shitty weeb mind like you .. and i accept other's opinions

i just lol'd irl xD

im not your baby, get away
Jun 12, 2017 10:54 AM

Mar 2012
S-quare22 said:
shoujo anime have shit girls , slice of life have shit girls ...
Care to elaborate on this one? As I see your entire post only talks about shounen anime.

S-quare22 said:
do you agree with me ?
Well, overly fetishized ones tend to get annoying, that's one reason I usually don't watch very fanservicy shounen. Over-sized bouncy boobs and girls acting like sluts just aren't my things. But those are originally aimed at boys and boys tend to like it so it sells well.
Jun 12, 2017 10:54 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
EcchiLordMamster said:
@Manaban

BUT COMRADE MAMSTER

A TRUE PROUD ECCHI WARRIOR DOES NOT RETREAT FROM BATTLE BECAUSE OF TRIVIAL MATTERS SUCH AS FIGHTING WITH A 13 YEAR OLD SHITPOSTER

Jun 12, 2017 10:55 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Manaban said:
EcchiLordMamster said:
@Manaban

BUT COMRADE MAMSTER

TRUE PROUD ECCHI WARRIOR DOES NOT RETREAT FROM BATTLE BECAUSE OF TRIVIAL MATTERS SUCH AS FIGHTING WITH A 13 YEAR OLD SHITPOSTER

this is the next generation of tumblr feminism, we cannot give them attention... giving them attention is what they want

that was fucking LOL
Jun 12, 2017 10:56 AM

Apr 2017
AltoRoark said:

Pfff .. you are the only one struggling .. the forums were created to write our opinions and our thoughts so dont be so annoying and if you dont like it then you can get out of here .. we dont need your helpless replies

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 10:57 AM

Apr 2016
Because nipponjins wants anime girls to be annoying...
Jun 12, 2017 11:00 AM

Feb 2016
S-quare22 said:

We are seeing these days a lot of cliche animes that talks about "moeshit" girls like eromanga sensei , oreimo , gochuumon wa usagi and love live .. and a lot shitty "moeanimes" receiving a second season ..

I suggested you to watch more good anime like: Natsume Yuujinchou, Mushishi, March come like a lion...
About anime girls I just dislike violent tsundere.
Jun 12, 2017 11:02 AM

May 2017
S-quare22 said:

So the shounen animes have shit girls , shoujo anime have shit girls , slice of life have shit girls ...

Leave your comments here

I don't see any reason why girls would attack you. The post is with regards to shitty anime girls, right?

Actually, I haven't watched any of the anime you've listed yet simply because they're not also my type. I hate cutesy girls, too--or what you call "moeshit".

Regarding shounen animes with booby girls.. well, they sell. For guys, at least. But you mentioned Orihime, the so-useless Orihime whom I hate the most from the bottom of my burning heart...!!

Yeah. I share your sentiment in all this. Let's be friends! (girl here also, by the way :3)

"We're all human. We all make mistakes sometimes.
Just don't make mistakes when lives are at stake."
~ Great-Grandmother Mikage, Gin no Saji

Jun 12, 2017 11:03 AM

Jul 2013
Just a comment passing here to post this.
Jun 12, 2017 11:05 AM

Feb 2012
My opinion is that anime is a lot less annoying when you watch with headphones in private or have your own place. Then you magically stop caring.
Jun 12, 2017 11:09 AM

Apr 2017
EcchiLordMamster said:
Manaban said:

BUT COMRADE MAMSTER

TRUE PROUD ECCHI WARRIOR DOES NOT RETREAT FROM BATTLE BECAUSE OF TRIVIAL MATTERS SUCH AS FIGHTING WITH A 13 YEAR OLD SHITPOSTER

this is the next generation of tumblr feminism, we cannot give them attention... giving them attention is what they want

that was fucking LOL

I cant support talking with weebs
You think that the age is important weebs .. huh ??
Im very surprised that my brain is bigger than yours
A 13 girls who owns a mind of an adult and and an adult who owns a weeb boyish mind .. after that discussion i realised that weebs will destroy the world .. i dont mind .. keep of talking untill you will die weeb

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 11:14 AM

Apr 2017
aiji_hotaru said:
S-quare22 said:

Leave your comments here

I don't see any reason why girls would attack you. The post is with regards to shitty anime girls, right?

Actually, I haven't watched any of the anime you've listed yet simply because they're not also my type. I hate cutesy girls, too--or what you call "moeshit".

Regarding shounen animes with booby girls.. well, they sell. For guys, at least. But you mentioned Orihime, the so-useless Orihime whom I hate the most from the bottom of my burning heart...!!

Yeah. I share your sentiment in all this. Let's be friends! (girl here also, by the way :3)

Someone who understand .. of course lets be friends

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 11:15 AM

Oct 2013
@S-quare22
Insult whoever you want but please stop acting like if you have the high ground here as you sink down to insult anyone who disagrees with you
a true adult would act bigger not say they are bigger
Jun 12, 2017 11:19 AM

Dec 2015
You just don´t get it. Glorious 2D master race.
Jun 12, 2017 11:20 AM
Nov 2014
Yeah, I agree. there's too much of these annoying types out there. They're mostly in shounens or ecchi anime. Why? because there are a lot of people that like those kind of characters, so it's profitable for an anime producer who has ran out of ideas to include them....easy money . But these types of badly-written characters are very rare in genres such as seinen or josei, or psychological...
Jun 12, 2017 11:22 AM

Apr 2017
Deknijff said:
@S-quare22
Insult whoever you want but please stop acting like if you have the high ground here as you sink down to insult anyone who disagrees with you
y
Sorry .. i know that im annoying .. but there are two weebs that i must teach a lesson ..
Youre saying that im insulting ?? No way bro .. i was just talking to the two weebs ..
Im acting like im popular here ??? No way again bro .. i joined mal 3 months ago XD

all the mal members are my dear family .. but the two weebs that i mentioned before freaks the hell out of me
S-quare22Jun 12, 2017 11:27 AM

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 11:24 AM
Nov 2014
LOL I don't have enough popcorn for this...
Jun 12, 2017 11:26 AM

Oct 2013
S-quare22 said:
Deknijff said:
@S-quare22
Sorry .. i know that im annoying .. but there are two weebs that i must teach them a lesson ..
Youre saying that im insulting ?? No way bro .. i was just talking to the two weebs ..
Im acting like im popular here ??? No way again bro .. i joined mal 3 months ago XD

all the mal members are my dear family .. but the two weebs that i mentioned before freaks the hell out of me
you see this is what I'm talking about
if you want to reach an understanding you shouldn't resort to name calling
treat others as how you would want to be treated. Even if they are being rude themselves in your opinion you should take a higher stance
Jun 12, 2017 11:26 AM

Feb 2015
Jesus Christ, I have no words for this.
Jun 12, 2017 11:31 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ok seriously OP, are you a troll?

im having a hard time believing this isn't some grown person shitposting under the account of a pretend 13 year old XD

"weeb"

"weeb"

"weeb"

"im smart, you're dumb"

"im smart, you're dumb"

alright, almight 13 year old shitposter.. you win, im stupid and you're a genius

why do i keep posting?

idk, you're a good laugh XD

@AltoRoark

im still waitin' my dude, idk how telling a 13 year old girl who has her own standards to just not watch anime intended for teenage boys and adult men isn't bringing anything to the discussion, but i know you think im annoying af, so you just said that out of spite, unless ofc you care to elaborate
Jun 12, 2017 11:39 AM

Sep 2015
........ ...............................................................
Jun 12, 2017 11:40 AM

Apr 2017
EcchiLordMamster said:

im having a hard time believing this isn't some grown person shitposting under the account of a pretend 13 year old XD

"weeb"

"weeb"

"weeb"

"im smart, you're dumb"

"im smart, you're dumb"

alright, almight 13 year old shitposter.. you win, im stupid and you're a genius

why do i keep posting?

@AltoRoark

im still waitin' my dude, idk how telling a 13 year old girl who has her own standards to just not watch anime intended for teenage boys and adult men isn't bringing anything to the discussion, but i know you think im annoying af, so you just said that out of spite, unless ofc you care to elaborate

You thought that i was talking seriously with you ?? XD
I was laughing all the time .. really you are a good clown .. your place is not here babe .. the cicus have a lot of jobs .. go and just do it !! XD
S-quare22Jun 12, 2017 11:50 AM

"elles sont bien noires

Jun 12, 2017 11:41 AM

May 2017
Nah, not all anime girls are annoying, maybe u haven't find the right one, and don't hope too much for girl char on shounen genre, they've been write to cater/interest male audience, so kinda lack in some terms/char depth for girl audience, Just like male char on shoujo anime/manga that've been write to appeal female, male audience tend to find them less appealing/even boring (note: not all show are like that tho, it's depend with how they write the char/story, theres still a good show/manga that give even supporting char/love interest a character growth/depth). Maybe u will find plently girl char that will u like if u try to watch from other genre, try josei/seinen instead. Theres still some good mc girl at shoujo/shounen tho, but i guess it's all back to ur taste/how u find them appealing.
Jun 12, 2017 11:42 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
S-quare22 said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

"weeb"

"weeb"

"weeb"

"im smart, you're dumb"

"im smart, you're dumb"

why do i keep posting?

@AltoRoark

You thought that i was talking seriously with you ?? XD
I was laughing all time .. really you are good clown .. your place is not here babe .. the cicus have a lot of jobs .. go and just do it !! XD

like i said, i have a hard time believing you aren't just shitposting while pretending to be 13 lol

cicus?

they have jobs at the University of Seville: CICUS???

and you think im qualified? DAMN, thank you, i guess im not that dumb then :D
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do your irl friends watch anime?

coolyfruity - 11 hours ago

21 by Marsh37 »»
4 seconds ago

» What's a scene from an anime that you wish you could re-experience for the first time?

bucciest - Yesterday

17 by DesuMaiden »»
8 minutes ago

» Is your waifu wearing her kimono as she should be?

Catalano - Mar 13

18 by DesuMaiden »»
10 minutes ago

» The only solution to save VN adaptations is to have a Muv Luv anime

Catalano - Yesterday

13 by DesuMaiden »»
11 minutes ago

» When did the term “Japanimation” started to become “anime” and what was the cause of that? ( 1 2 )

funtime43_tr - May 23

53 by DesuMaiden »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.