Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2010 4:59 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Witnessing Inuyasha and Kikyo embracing after he saved her from Naraku, Kagome becomes upset and quickly returns home again after leaving medical supplies with Miroku and Sango. She contemplates returning her jewel shards and never returning to the past, but with some advice from her mother, she confronts Inuyasha and confesses she is happy to be by his side and knows she cannot compete with his feelings for Kikyo.
Mar 30, 2010 2:30 AM

Mar 2010
what a touching episode
Apr 29, 2010 9:29 PM

Dec 2009
It was nice seeing a more gentle aspect of InuYasha's and Kagome's relationship. I also liked the music for this episode too.

Sep 28, 2011 2:19 PM
Jan 2011
ahh! it was awesome! love this episode in the rising up higher in their relationship (sorta)
Dec 6, 2011 12:14 AM

Apr 2011
Finally some development on their relationship...
Jan 9, 2012 11:11 AM
Dec 2010
If i ever had some issue with Kagome, this episode has made up for all of that. After her seeing "that" and then to understand and accept it all .... wow .... I loved this development. Now it's InuYasha's turn to do his part.

Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
May 15, 2012 8:20 PM

Jan 2011
Kagome has just leaped ahead of 99% of female main characters by actually acting in a mature manner when faced with a romantic roadblock. I'm feeling better about the enormous number of episodes left to watch. It might be time to raise my ratings...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 8, 2013 5:09 AM

Jul 2012
im not much of a kagome fan im more of a kikiyo fan, to be honest i didn't like how kagome said she wished kikiyo would just disappear, but in the end she accepts inuyasha for loving kikiyo, i honestly thought she'd be cunning and try try again to get inuyasha but no she fine with it.
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Oct 22, 2013 1:42 AM

Oct 2008
loved it... I even cryed! and that doesen't happen often but i felt so sorry for Kagome.I see the characteres in a different way now. Kagome and Inuyasha were both so mature... And I'm not really a Kikyo fan and I don't like the way she acts in these situations.

Apr 24, 2014 3:46 PM
Mar 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Well although I prefer Kikyo much more, I think it was great that Kagome dealt with the situation in a mature way and accepted how things were.
I agree with you in terms of Kikyo. I find her character very interesting.

I'm glad Kagome's come to terms with Inuyasha's relationship with Kikyo. Hopefully she won't have any more of these kinds of arguments with Inuyasha anymore.
Oct 17, 2014 8:29 PM

May 2013
Wow, such a beautiful episode... I almost shed a tear, and I NEVER cry EVER. Both Kagome and InuYasha have really grown as characters, especially Kagome in this episode. Seeing InuYasha and Kagome emotionally struggle in this episode was wow, so amazing. And Kagome accepting InuYasha loving Kikyo was such great development for her. I'm really glad that we got to see development within the InuYasha/Kagome relationship. Amazing episode, 5/5.

Feb 5, 2015 7:03 PM

Jul 2013
Very touching episode. Big development in Kagome's character. For Kagome, it can't be helped, Inuyasha loving Kikyo and she accepts it in a mature way.
Feb 17, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2011
Forgetfulness said:
Well although I prefer Kikyo much more, I think it was great that Kagome dealt with the situation in a mature way and accepted how things were.

Yes! How rare is that in shoujo? I had issues with Kagome before and I still don't like her, but she deserves praise for how she handled the situation. Inuyasha as well for making his decision (kind of). Inuyasha, as a series, just improved for me thanks to this episode. :D
MirorinFeb 17, 2015 6:50 PM
Aug 2, 2015 9:43 AM

Aug 2013
Lewd hand-holding...
More seriously, it was touching to see Kagome struggling, and yet, still choosing to side by him, even though she has basically already lost. She is too good of a person :|
That moment between Kagome and her mom was great too.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 24, 2015 9:42 PM

Aug 2013
brb crying
Kagome's realization/decision was perfect... this ep is one of my favs ♥ ♥ ♥
Oct 7, 2015 3:24 AM

Jan 2012
This should have happened a long time ago! Kikiyo was there first after all..

-Positive and negative energy coexist to exist-
Nov 30, 2015 6:55 PM
Oct 2011
Anyone else find it sad that Inuyasha doesn't believe he has the right to be happy?
Dec 10, 2015 7:17 PM
Dec 2014
Boring episode to me,i don't like romance
Apr 28, 2016 10:04 PM
Apr 2016
KazuhaMigiwa said:
This should have happened a long time ago! Kikiyo was there first after all..

As a fan, I want to agree, it would have been Kikyo who would have done most of these things if it were not for her untimely death.

From impartial perspective though, what Kagome did was pretty admirable. Willing to accept another part of someone is part of unconditional love. If there was anyone to blame for this situation, it would be Inuyasha. Kikyo was willing to put some distance between them knowing the situation despite still having feelings for him.

She was never pulled out a knife on him in the manga. Instead they confirm their feelings deeper than the one here. Wish they would follow the manga on this part to show how strong Inuyasha feelings for Kikyo even though 50 years have passed.
May 2, 2016 5:53 PM

Jul 2015
The character development in this episode, the maturity from Kagome and even Inuyasha, holy shit this episode was amazing.

But even tough thing are "ok" for now this is one hell of a complicated triangle, so much more sad feeling and struggle is coming, i'm still rooting for Kagome but after all that i don't know what will happen.
May 3, 2016 8:11 PM
Apr 2016
ExoticBankai said:
The character development in this episode, the maturity from Kagome and even Inuyasha, holy shit this episode was amazing.

But even tough thing are "ok" for now this is one hell of a complicated triangle, so much more sad feeling and struggle is coming, i'm still rooting for Kagome but after all that i don't know what will happen.

Well despite our conflicting sides, we both know who Inuyasha is going to end up with. Just take into account moments Inuyasha had with Kikyou to see both sides of the perspective.
May 4, 2016 3:33 AM

Jul 2015
Fake_Williams said:
ExoticBankai said:

Well despite our conflicting sides, we both know who Inuyasha is going to end up with. Just take into account moments Inuyasha had with Kikyou to see both sides of the perspective.

Hmmm i'm not sure i get what you mean by that
May 4, 2016 10:18 AM
Apr 2016
ExoticBankai said:
Fake_Williams said:

eh...basically to make a long story short, review all the moments between Kikyou and Inuyasha. She might have been flawed, but all of them had a real emotional reason. Even better would be to read the manga which does not antagonize her that much

Reason for such and such in anime and manga:
Encounter 1: Kikyou came back with malice because she died with hatred. While it is never specifically stated in the anime, in the manga, it was stated she had a bit of understanding of it after Inuyasha hugged her during this encounter, but could not let it go since that was how she came back.

Encounter 2: A lot of people will say that she wanted to drag Inuyasha to hell for revenge. But if you look at the dialogue closely and what she said to Kagome, you will realized it was more of loneliness and love than personal hatred. Honestly, if she really did hate him, she would never said and paraphrase, "remember the feelings when my lips touch yours was not a lie".

Differences in manga
Encounter 3: You see Kikyou up in a tree when Inuyasha meets her. In the manga, she actually walk towards Inuyasha, embraces him and is glad that he is alright. Further dialogue suggest Kikyou intends to kill Naraku and possibly have Inuyasha join her in hell.

Encounter 4 based on this discussion: Kikyou pulls a knife on Inuyasha which didn't really make sense. In the manga however, they embrace wholeheartedly where Kikyou was glad Inuyasha came for her while he said, her life also belong to her. The anime gives us a sense Kikyou is trying to hide her true feelings while distancing herself from Inuyasha. The manga reaffirms their love for each other which makes a lot more sense in why Inuyasha looked Kagome in the eyes with the meaning that he will choose Kikyou.

Honestly I don't want to turn this into an argument of who is the better women for Inuyasha. Even as someone who obviously had biases, I understand why Inuyasha relationship cannot work with Kikyou who died 50 years ago especially with Kagome around. I'm just trying to get one to understand how strong Kikyou and Inuyasha's bond which is why there is this annoying love triangle. You probably have to get up to a certain episode to understand, but believe me, Inuyasha did not love Kikyou just because she was a beautiful woman and she certainly wasn't like what is portray in the first 2 encounters since her revival.
Fake_WilliamsMay 4, 2016 11:05 AM
May 4, 2016 10:59 AM

Jul 2015
Fake_Williams said:
ExoticBankai said:

eh...basically to make a long story short, review all the moments between Kikyou and Inuyasha. She might have been flawed, but all of them had a real emotional reason. Even better would be to read the manga which does not antagonize her that much

Encounter 1: Kikyou came back with malice because she died with hatred. While it is never specifically stated in the anime, in the manga, it was stated she had a bit of understanding of it after Inuyasha hugged her during this encounter, but could not let it go since that was how she came back.

Encounter 2: A lot of people will say that she wanted to drag Inuyasha to hell for revenge. But if you look at the dialogue closely and what she said to Kagome, you will realized it was more of loneliness and love than personal hatred. Honestly, if she really did hate him, she would never said and paraphrase, "remember the feelings when my lips touch yours was not a lie".

Differences in manga
Encounter 3: You see Kikyou up in a tree when Inuyasha meets her. In the manga, she actually walk towards Inuyasha, embraces him and is glad that he is alright. Further dialogue suggest Kikyou intends to kill Naraku and possibly have Inuyasha join her in hell.

Encounter 4 based on this discussion: Kikyou pulls a knife on Inuyasha which didn't really make sense. In the manga however, they embrace wholeheartedly where Kikyou was glad Inuyasha came for her while he said, her life also belong to her. The anime gives us a sense Kikyou is trying to hide her true feelings while distancing herself from Inuyasha. The manga reaffirms their love for each other which makes a lot more sense in why Inuyasha looked Kagome in the eyes with the meaning that he will choose Kikyou.

Honestly I don't want to turn this into an argument of who is the better women for Inuyasha. Even as someone who obviously had biases, I understand why Inuyasha relationship cannot work with Kikyou who died 50 years ago especially with Kagome is around. I'm just trying to get one to understand how strong Kikyou and Inuyasha's bond which is why there is this annoying love triangle. You probably have to get up to a certain episode to understand, but believe me, Inuyasha did not love Kikyou just because she was a beautiful women and she certainly wasn't like what is portray in the first 2 encounters since her revival.

Well thanks for the big answer, and yeah i already understood pretty much all that, the reason behind there bond is stronger than just love to some extent.

I was just not getting what you meant by " we both know who Inuyasha is going to end up with", i was not thinking that Kykyo being dead was a problem, i mean she is dead for now but in the world of Iuyasha a lot of crazy stuff already happened and it wouldn't surprise if there were a way to make a her fully come back to life.

So maybe some stuff will happen later proving me wrong and it's very likely, but for now i prefer to think that they still both have they're chance, i hope you get what i'm trying to say (sorry english is not my first language so 'im having some trouble explaining this^^).
May 4, 2016 11:03 AM
Apr 2016
ExoticBankai said:
Fake_Williams said:

Differences in manga

Honestly I don't want to turn this into an argument of who is the better women for Inuyasha. Even as someone who obviously had biases, I understand why Inuyasha relationship cannot work with Kikyou who died 50 years ago especially with Kagome is around. I'm just trying to get one to understand how strong Kikyou and Inuyasha's bond which is why there is this annoying love triangle. You probably have to get up to a certain episode to understand, but believe me, Inuyasha did not love Kikyou just because she was a beautiful women and she certainly wasn't like what is portray in the first 2 encounters since her revival.

Well thanks for the big answer, and yeah i already understood pretty much all that, the reason behind there bond is stronger than just love to some extent.

I was just not getting what you meant by " we both know who Inuyasha is going to end up with", i was not thinking that Kykyo being dead was a problem, i mean she is dead for now but in the world of Iuyasha a lot of crazy stuff already happened and it wouldn't surprise if there were a way to make a her fully come back to life.

So maybe some stuff will happen later proving me wrong and it's very likely, but for now i prefer to think that they still both have they're chance, i hope you get what i'm trying to say (sorry english is not my first language so 'im having some trouble explaining this^^).

Are watching this for the first time?
May 4, 2016 11:04 AM

Jul 2015
Fake_Williams said:
ExoticBankai said:

Yes i am, i saw that you have already finished it but it's my first time^^
May 4, 2016 11:07 AM
Apr 2016
ExoticBankai said:
Fake_Williams said:

I see, just enjoy it I guess. You still have a long way before "that episode(s)".
May 4, 2016 11:09 AM

Jul 2015
Fake_Williams said:
ExoticBankai said:

I see, just enjoy it I guess. You still have a long way before "that episode(s)".

Haha thanks, yeah i'll take me two or three weeks to finish it i think, but so far it's perfect to me !
May 4, 2016 11:24 AM
Apr 2016
ExoticBankai said:
Fake_Williams said:

Haha thanks, yeah i'll take me two or three weeks to finish it i think, but so far it's perfect to me !

When you finish "that episode(s)", send a message or post on the forum of that episode what you thought about it. You will know when you have watched it. Its the one I keep going back to except a cut the ending of it.
May 4, 2016 11:27 AM

Jul 2015
Fake_Williams said:
ExoticBankai said:

When you finish "that episode(s)", send a message or post on the forum of that episode what you thought about it. You will know when you have watched it. Its the one I keep going back to except a cut the ending of it.

Ok well if you want i can add you and when i've seen it i tell your on you profile
May 4, 2016 11:29 AM
Apr 2016
ExoticBankai said:
Fake_Williams said:

Ok well if you want i can add you and when i've seen it i tell your on you profile

Yea, of course, I don't want to spoil anything lol.
Jul 9, 2016 11:44 PM

Apr 2013
Not gonna lie, I don't care for Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship at this point, but this episode I think was decent in how it handled going in a different direction. The talk at the well at the end wasn't bad at all, and although they're more-or-less talking about "just being friends" or being platonic, it was obvious it hurt them both on the inside. Although I have a good idea of what happens later down the road (thanks to late-arrival spoilers and such), it should be interesting to see how it goes from here.

At any rate, I'm starting to see the appeal now, and maybe, hopefully, I'll come to have better thoughts toward it.
Jul 30, 2016 8:13 PM
Apr 2016
Lil-Bird said:
Not gonna lie, I don't care for Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship at this point, but this episode I think was decent in how it handled going in a different direction. The talk at the well at the end wasn't bad at all, and although they're more-or-less talking about "just being friends" or being platonic, it was obvious it hurt them both on the inside. Although I have a good idea of what happens later down the road (thanks to late-arrival spoilers and such), it should be interesting to see how it goes from here.

At any rate, I'm starting to see the appeal now, and maybe, hopefully, I'll come to have better thoughts toward it.

It something that probably should happen a while ago. We are so spoiled by first impressions at times that we fail to look at the bigger picture.
Jan 25, 2017 10:43 PM

Jul 2013
wow lots of development in this ep, definitely a nice change of pace. the OST was great too. but honestly either way it's no doubt that kagome would stay? like she's the only one who could sense the sacred jewel fragments so the group still needs her lol. either way, kagome made a mature decision. inuyasha needs to stop living in the past and realize that he and kikyo have changed.
Apr 25, 2017 9:35 PM
Apr 2017
well I actually love that episode cause once I felt the same way kagome felt. I was very sad because of a person and sometimes I was wondering what could have been different if I haven't met him .. if my live would be different ..we'll the point is that I use this episode to talk to that person to have the courage of telling him my feelings and how the other girl and I have something in common ..the same as kikyo and kagome.
Tell me if you had a situation like that
Dec 21, 2018 8:51 AM

Oct 2014
THAT IS TRUE LOVE IF I'VE EVER SEEN IT, GODDAMIT
Aug 20, 2019 2:35 AM

Jul 2015
Nice episode about their relationship, both have made some mature decisions

Nov 5, 2019 5:54 AM
Jul 2018
I'm in tears.

I wasn't expecting Kagome to open her heart to Inuyasha.. and how she does..

To be so much in love with someone that you are content only to see them, care for them, even if they may have their heart elsewhere and, to realize that someone else who also loves your beloved feels the same love as you and it only makes you identify with them.

That part where Kagome and her mom stand before the tree where Inuyasha was pinned and frozen in time was also very moving. How love transcends time and space. And, a mother's silent understanding of child's pain..

I don't care who ends up with who, or anything else in the series.. this episode was enough for me.
Jan 11, 2020 3:21 PM
Jan 2020
animalia said:
Anyone else find it sad that Inuyasha doesn't believe he has the right to be happy?

True, he was ready to go to hell if kikyo desired him to do so.
Jan 19, 2020 10:10 AM
Jan 2020
animalia said:

Yaa, inuyasha was ready to leap into hell with kikyo... Well considering the tragic past he had he must've realized that being happy with someone was too good to be true for him after all, he was rejected by both humans and demons.. anyway, Kagome takes a great decision because without Kagome most likely inuyasha would've lost to his demon nature and would've died while fighting.
Feb 29, 2020 8:11 PM
Feb 2020
First of all *silence, exhale* it took at least thirty minutes to think about this because of how complicated it was.we are definitely team Kagome. We are waiting for the episode where Inuyasha is completely purged of Kikyo and verbally admits his feeling for Kagome . Not in a arrogant or cocky just telling it to her strait because Kagome has put up with him for sooooo long and she’s such a pure and good person and deserves love. Even though Inuyasha and Kikyo has been pitted against each other because of Onigumo/Narakus jealousy we can see why Inuyasha is still holding on to Kikyo. I think if Inuyasha became fully human he would end up in a relationship with Kagome but would not be the same because he will always long to fight. We are waiting for the day Kikyo goes away . Falls off a cliff or get killed!!!! But we know it will be a sad day in Inuyashas world. Even though Kikyōs dead her feelings for inuyasha were soo pure that they followed him into the next life with a reincarnation.( THATS POETRY IF IVE EVER SEEN IT!!!!) I HATE HOW THEY JUST BRUSH OVER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE PREVIOUS EPISODE (but it’s a truly great series and we know we will most likely be bawling our eyes out when we are done(( double comment on the comment can someone get Sango a better weapon and how did Kaede lose her eye ? Dose Shippo ever become powerful? Is sessomaru good? Are we gonna get anything on Kilalas back story? And can someone make a world we’re Kagome and inuyasha are married and so are Miroku and Sango!!! HELP!!! ) ANNDDDDD Kagome has the best mom everrrr. Last comment about Kagome can we acknowledge that Kagome just wants to InuYasha to “laugh a lot” and be present and happy......? Wow....InuYasha doesn’t think he has the right to be happy. Lastly, Sessomaru and Rina are the CUTEST thing to ever walk our tv screens!!! Like the part we’re he said don’t move so she freezes and after he says you may move now.!!!!!!!!!!!! ADORABLE!!!!! Love it ♥️. Thank you for this joy. Until next time. S+D. InuYasha Forever.
Jesusisking1Feb 29, 2020 8:18 PM
Oct 15, 2020 6:55 AM

Dec 2007
this episode going to be the first stone in inuyasha x kagome relationship.

in the end both of them made the mature decision, i'm pretty sure kagome knows that inuyasha cares about her, but just can't let go of kikyo because she was very important person in his life, but because not only she loves inuyasha but wants him alive unlike kikyo she decides to stay with inuyasha.

what made me love so much in inuyasha is the fact that this is only ep48 out of 191episodes, in some way there would be saying this episode should be in the far side of the series, but because it's this early, we know for a fact the whole inuyasha love complex is only it's in start.
Jan 5, 2021 3:38 PM

Feb 2012

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 16, 2021 11:18 AM

May 2016
That was so well done, the direction the animation, the music, the voice acting, Kagome's acting in such mature
manner 10/10

I seen a lot of aesthetic pictures and pretty sure a lot of them were from this episode.
Mar 24, 2021 12:39 AM
Dec 2018
Damn... I was going to take this episode's forum to complain about how the show could have done better if they kept Kikyo dead and I still stand by some of that, the romance would be more smooth without her and Inuyasha's motives would be better justified if she was kept dead. But what just happened this episode showed how Kikyo's resurrection has finally paid off. This could havenot happened without it as it would Inuyasha to be in love with someone else and Kagome would need to be jealous of that love and Kikyo would be the only one to fit the bill. We get to see amazing character development through the romance itself. Before the show would primarily use the shounen aspect of itself to further character development, mostly. Kagome is now relegated to a side chick of Inuyasha's which is a bruh moment. But I that actually adds to the plot. Now I am interested in how the show will manage to make Inuyasha move from Kikyo to Kagome. I am not interested in what will happen because that's pretty obvious, the FMC and the Male Protag are going to be together obviously. I think Rudoc from the previous episode's forum put it best "Inuyasha has got to realize that the part of Kikyo that loved her is now in Kagome". You see unlike other love triangles the character competing are reincarnations of each other, you could basically argue they are the same person. Sp the more of a soul Kagome has the less of a soul Kikyo has, leaving aspects of personality in each. Kagome has been left with most of the soul so her character was basically left unaffected. But Kikyo has been left with a very small fraction of her soul, this accompanied with the fact that she is basically a revenant likely left many aspects of her personality not intact. So now Kikyo is a husk of herself and to me represents destructive sentimental love. Inuyasha tries to justify him trying to still be with her with she died for him but this is just a sentiment really. Kikyo is antithesis to Inuyasha's prosperity as she wants to drag him down to the depths of hell to suffer with her for her selfish desire. This gets justified how he owes as mentioned before but really Inuyasha's sentiment is leading to his destruction, she ain't the same girl dude. This is contrasted with Kagome who wants Inuyasha to prosper to his fullest extent and is always supporting him but is let down. This is basically the simp/stacy/chad dynamic but with the genders flipped. Again I am not interested in what will happen rather how it will whether it be something as simple as killing off Kikyo or Inuyasha reaching an epiphany.
Bororus_RoorooMar 24, 2021 12:42 AM
Jun 12, 2021 11:48 PM

May 2019
Great episode. The emotions and the inner struggle between Inuyasha and Kagome are conveyed greatly through their conversation at the well. Quite a touching episode. The Kagome's journey to be able to get Inuyasha's heart just begin. These sure takes a long time and great determination to do so. It has been a very enjoyable watch so far.

Jun 20, 2021 2:41 PM
May 2018
What a touching episode. After reading the comments, I kinda get worried that Kikyo will recover to full life, and not beeing dead anymore. Is there a way? Well, Sesshomaru has the sword to bring back hundreds of lifes. So... I guess he will use it more in the future, but will he ever use it on her? Or will Kikyo die before that? I have no idea, but I'm hoping for Kagome and Inuyasha.
Sep 5, 2021 3:22 AM

Apr 2013
Very romancey episode, the undead seems like the obvious bad choice though.
Apr 11, 2022 6:13 AM
Jun 2020
What a heart-felt episode🥺
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 151 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Mar 3, 2010

28 by DanteCm »»
May 7, 5:22 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 109 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Feb 7, 2010

33 by DanteCm »»
May 3, 11:07 PM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 17 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 11:07 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

29 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 10:25 AM

Poll: » InuYasha Episode 14 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jan 3, 2010

19 by Fabrizio00 »»
Apr 11, 9:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.