Forum Settings
Forums

The season is half over. What's your favorite of this season? and What have you dropped recently?

New
May 16, 2015 5:12 PM
May 2013
[bReason: I don't know what to say other than that it's halfway through the season I want to get a general idea of what titles others think are great, and what turned to be bad after the first few episodes. If I just asked this on another topic, I'd get very few responses.[/b]

MODS: this topic is meant as sort of a halfway point. I'm not just randomly asking for suggestions. Please, don't delete this.

So, the season is half over. What's to you has made this season, and what were you surprised to drop recently?

Here's what I love from this season.

I don't understand what my husband is saying season 2(ok, this isn't surprising.)

Gunslinger Stratos(I just loooooove this series. It's a billion times better than it deserves to be. Tied with Triage X for best action.)

My Love Story(God I love this. Please be the first romance series that I end up loving even at the end.)

Seraph of the End(If I thought about it, it'd probably my favorite title of the season.)

Triage X(The series of the season that seeks out to prove that you can be extremely fanservicy, and have some truly compelling characters, and amazing action scenes.)

As for what is by far the most disappointing of the season.

Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? (It was my favorite of the season. It reminded me of SAO in so many great ways....then all of a sudden the show skipped ahead several years. The animation is a lot slower, and the main character may be older, but he has the exact same mentality and maturity, and his nativity is no longer cute. He comes off as a manchild. At the same time, a lot of girls have changed into far worse characters.)

Honorable mention:

I watched the first episode of UBW, and realized that I was going to absolutely love it, and wanted to watch it all at once, so I'm just gonna wait for the BDs.
MorteTormentMay 17, 2015 9:54 PM
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 16, 2015 5:14 PM
Jul 2018
Best so far is Oregairu 2 and I dropped Danmachi,which was atrocious.
May 16, 2015 5:21 PM

Jul 2011
In order:
Gintama
UBW
Kekkai Sensen
Ninja Slayer (I don't take it seriously, so it's funny to watch)

Indiferent to:
Vivid (just fanservice until now)
Oreigaru 2 (not a big fan of the first and the second isn't really better)
Pleiades (the main group it's kinda annyoning and it seems like that the story haven't started yet) , the ONA was better.
Nagato (just watching it because Kyon and that Asakura it's a bro in that)

Need to watch Arslan yet, i'm not interesed in the rest.
May 16, 2015 5:24 PM
May 2013
Ultioreo said:
Best is gintama because I haven't seen it.
Oregairu is okay.

The rest are awful.
I will never watch that dungeon show, but the hestia shit is obnoxious. Worst show of the year because of that. (She is fugly too).

She was a complete bombshell until she got older.
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
May 16, 2015 5:35 PM

Jan 2008
MorteTorment said:
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon? (It was my favorite of the season. It reminded me of SAO in so many great ways....then all of a sudden the show skipped ahead several years. The animation is a lot slower, and the main character may be older, but he has the exact same mentality and maturity, and his nativity is no longer cute. He comes off as a manchild. At the same time, a lot of girls have changed into far worse characters.)

Did I miss something cause I sure don't remember any time skips in Dungeon, unless you're complaining about SAO...
May 16, 2015 5:37 PM

Jan 2014
Currently watching:

Oregairu S2 - very nice, a visual upgrade in Season 1

F/S Night: UBW - I watch this because I want to watch Fate Zero

Ore Monogatari - My favorite this season.. It is so good.

Kekkai Sensen - A dark horse.. I love it as it is a better version of Baccano in my opinion.

Shougeki no Soma - Read the manga, nice adaptation

:)
F0XFIRE said:
OP 4 most butthurt bitch on MAL.

May 16, 2015 5:37 PM

Apr 2013
Only keeping up with Oregairu 2 so far, and it's definitely my favorite this season. I liked monogatari, but I don't really watch it weekly. Other than these two, I'm pretty indifferent to pretty much every single other show.
May 16, 2015 5:42 PM
May 2013
Lancehot said:

I Can't Understand What my Husband is Saying 2 - Does romantic comedy better in 3 minutes than most anime manage in 20.

Triage X - It's dumb, ecchi, action schlock & isn't trying to be anything else. That's all I want from it, & that's what it gives me.

Hmm, if you put it that way, I watched a whole season of a romatic comedy and loved it with the first season. SUCCESS!!!!

And Triage X is dark and serious and is very much about the characters as much as it is about the action.
---

May 16, 2015 5:46 PM
May 2013
Paul said:
MorteTorment said:

Did I miss something cause I sure don't remember any time skips in Dungeon, unless you're complaining about SAO...

At episode 4 several years have passed.
---

May 16, 2015 5:47 PM

Aug 2014
Im only watching three. I also dropped a couple, but I wont mention those:

Hibike = Cant believe this is the one I enjoy the most, but thats not saying much. Im happy that its going to have some romance after watching episode 6.

Yahari 2 = The one I thought I was going to enjoy the most, but it has disappointed me. I really wanted the characters to make some progress. Hachiman is still great.

My Love Story = I knew I was going to enjoy the first 12-13 episodes, but I dont know if I will enjoy it after that. Innocent romance works for 12-13 episodes, but not for 24-26 episodes.
May 16, 2015 5:50 PM

Mar 2012
No one mention Yamada? That's why I cannot trust MAL taste.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 16, 2015 5:51 PM
May 2013
I'm talking about what you consider to be the best of the season.
---

May 16, 2015 5:52 PM

Jan 2008
MorteTorment said:
Paul said:

Um what? Is that suppose to be like a comparison to the original source or something?

Unless I missed it skimming through the episode, there was no time skip in the anime.
May 16, 2015 5:53 PM
May 2013
NeoAnkara said:

Yes, how dare we not care about the exact same obscure shit that you do! :P
---

May 16, 2015 5:56 PM
May 2013
Paul said:
MorteTorment said:

Um what? Is that suppose to be like a comparison to the original source or something?

Unless I missed it skimming through the episode, there was no time skip in the anime.

At the beginning of the 4th episode the main character says that it's been a few years.
---

May 16, 2015 6:01 PM

Jan 2008
MorteTorment said:
Paul said:

At the beginning of the 4th episode the main character says that it's been a few years.

Just watched the first 5 minutes Ep 4 on CR (including the OP). Was not stated anywhere that 'a few years' have passed. The only mention of anything time related was how he almost died "not too long ago" and how fast he's ranked up in "a short amount of time".
May 16, 2015 6:03 PM
Jul 2018
Sidonia no kishi has a moe tentacle <.< I actually find it adorable xD

Sidonia no kishi is the best this season for me.

Soma is good too

danmachi is spiraling for me

yahari met its expectations for me atleast.

Seraph of the end is ok

Nisekoi..... nothing happens..... it's ok

Arslan senki is above average for me.

kekkai sensen feels to me it's doesn't have a clear goal besides the elder vampire but even that's vague but above average for me

DxD makes me wonder why the hell did I like about it in the first place.

Soul of Gold meh the fights are lame :L wish it was kinda like canvas.

UBW is great I like it alot.

Punchline is a lost gem
removed-userMay 16, 2015 10:52 PM
May 16, 2015 6:15 PM
May 2013
Paul said:
MorteTorment said:

Just watched the first 5 minutes Ep 4 on CR (including the OP). Was not stated anywhere that 'a few years' have passed. The only mention of anything time related was how he almost died "not too long ago" and how fast he's ranked up in "a short amount of time".

Really? Alright, guesd I was wrong. I apologize.
---

May 16, 2015 6:17 PM

Sep 2014
i'm watching a lot of shows this season, and i haven't been too disappointed.

oregairu and ubw are gr8, as i expected. kekkai sensen, ore monogatari, and shokugeki no souma are probably my favorite non-sequels of the season.

arslan, yamada, danna ga nani s2, hibike euphonium, nisekoi s2, and grisaia s2 are all pretty decent, but i'm beginning to lose touch with nisekoi.

owari no seraph is just meh, and danmachi is bad. like, so bad that it's the only show that i had to drop. i'm also losing faith in nagato yuki-chan, which i was super hyped for. it's lost all of the charm the original series had, and yuki is too AU for me to really connect with her anymore. that was the biggest let down of the season.
May 16, 2015 6:26 PM

Mar 2014
I'll give my thoughts

Ore Monogatari - Enjoyable rom-com, most likely best romance of the season, madhouse delivers
Yamada - unique concept, characters are okay for the most part, average
Danmachi - fun to watch, every character is cliche, but it works, whole bunch of Hestia is bestia memes
Triage X - tits and explosions, below average
Fate/Stay night UBW - last couple of episodes have been done poorly, but it's Fate and we know its good
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
May 16, 2015 6:37 PM

Mar 2012
MorteTorment said:
NeoAnkara said:

Yes, how dare we not care about the exact same obscure shit that you do! :P
Yeah yeah obscure it is.

Statistics
Score: 7.991 (scored by 9076 users)
Ranked: #5382
Popularity: #780
Members: 45,816
Favorites: 126
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 16, 2015 6:51 PM

Jun 2012
I've had better things to do this season. Far as I'm concerned they're all passable schlock buckets that I shouldn't even bother getting into.

Well, I am watching the new Gintama and continuing World Trigger from prior seasons because they're both prime shows.
May 16, 2015 6:57 PM

Aug 2012
Best: Shokugeki no Souma; Amazing cast of characters coped with amazing gorgeous animation, and it only gets better.

Dropped: Kekkai Sensen, too all over the place for me.

May 16, 2015 7:43 PM

May 2015
My Love Story is probably my favorite so far. It's one of those shows that just leaves you feeling good after every new episode. A good show to watch when you just want to kick back and relax.

Danmachi has been pretty enjoyable as well though.
May 16, 2015 8:24 PM
Nobody

Jul 2013
Excluding the continuation of JoJo and one piece this season my favourite would be denpa kyoushi

oh and ninja slayer cause trigger and I like the ninja girl

haven't put anything on hold yet and I doubt I will any time soon
May 16, 2015 8:59 PM

Feb 2010
this season i have not really had time to watch everything to find out what i think

also is it just me or did this thread get shortter
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 16, 2015 9:04 PM
Feb 2015
My Love Story is easily the stand out series of this season. Gives us the slice of life romcom that we all expected yet delivers it in an original way so far.

UBW is still very entertaining but this season is much slower than the last. Still already better than the original pile of shit StayNight.

Triage X was an anime I expected to be ecchi nonsense and was about to drop it until the reveal at the end of episode one with the main male character. The rest of the characters actually have had decent development if you can look passed the borderline hentai moments.

Re-Kan is simple and cute but the 6th episode actually adds to some depth and emotion on how the main girl and supporting cast are. Not one of the strongest animes, but it's cute and entertaining.

Food Wars is trash. I saw a snippet of it and thought it would be interesting, but a generic plot with a plot hole of a random side exam for getting the main protagonist into the school is dumb. Plus the food gag is overused and I feel the multiple uses of squid and borderline tentacle rape is just unnecessary. Dropped this after 4 episodes.

Is it wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon is just terrible. I dropped this after two episodes when the goddesses literally had an argument/boob measuring contest. Not to mention the community drooling over Hestia is just a bigger turn off to how terrible this show is.
May 16, 2015 9:10 PM

Aug 2013
loving all of them....because it is so much better than winter's ecchi harem shit
May 16, 2015 9:16 PM

Dec 2013
The only show I have dropped so far is Ninja Slayer.

My favourites are: Gintama, Oregairu 2 and Yamada-kun
May 16, 2015 9:55 PM

May 2015
I know that most of the people on MAL loves Gintama, so it's easily being my favourite as well :p
Like people said, Owari is just a copy from SnK, the first half is meh. but I'll keep watching it. Season 2 will be more promising because i read the manga.
Yamada is a refreshing one. Soooo much kiss! LOL.
UBW and KnB S3 is a great sequel.
Shokugeki no Souma: DAT FOODGASM.....
Kekkai Sensen? If the storytelling looks like Baccano/DRRR, that would be AWESOME... But, it shines at its own way.
Danmachi is meh, but I'll finish it.
Did anybody here who is still watching Ansatsu Kyoushitsu? I think it's still hillarious......
May 16, 2015 10:28 PM
Oct 2014
I'm all about that Oregairu 2 and Kuroko's Basketball.

If I wasn't a masochist I'd drop Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?.
"The only thing I still write is a list of people I'll never forgive" - Hikigaya 8man
May 16, 2015 10:47 PM

Jan 2014
Oregairu 2 and Kekkai Sensen are the best.

Dropped Yamada, typical gender bender bull shit, no idea why people like that genre
May 16, 2015 10:54 PM

Apr 2014
I need to continue with Oregairu 2, but I haven't gotten back to it yet (Only 2 episodes in).

Otherwise, I've been fairly impressed with Grisaia No Rakuen given how the first season was utter garbage. Much better adaptation and I'm fairly happy with what I've currently seen.

Only other thing I really feel like mentioning I guess is Shokugeki No Souma? It's entertaining for what it's worth.
Nop.
May 16, 2015 10:57 PM

Nov 2013
What airing anime I'm currently watching (with average ratings):

Diamond no Ace: Season Two - Huge fan of the manga and I love it to bits. Season two is promising, I hope it's more than 12 episodes. [Rating: ?]
Hibike! Euphonium - It's average like any other anime. No strong feelings about it yet and it hasn't made a big impact. [Rating: 5]
Ore Monogatari!! - Better than the average romance anime. Cute and funny. [Rating: 6/7]
Owari no Seraph - Very slow paced and slightly cliché but still watchable. [Rating: 6]
Plastic Memories - Surprisingly, I do like this anime. It's.. different. [Rating: 6/7]
Oregairu s2 - This season seems boring and off to me but I have no idea what to expect. [Rating: ?]

I watched about five minutes or so of Punchline's first episode but stopped because it had ecchi.
(Uta no Prince-sama s3 & Kekkai Sensen is on-hold at 1 episode).

Kuroko no Basket s3 - Already read the manga so I know what to expect. Adaption is good so far. [Rating: 8]
Assassination Classroom - Awesome anime. It's my weekly dose of comedy :D [Rating: 7]
May 16, 2015 10:59 PM

Sep 2011
Okay, this is the second time I've cleaned this thread. If people are only going to list the anime and or otherwise just put one worded "reasons"—like, "It's good", "It's average", "Meh", "It's below average" and so on, I'll be sending warnings for spam and or locking for simple listing.

Thread cleaned
May 16, 2015 11:15 PM

May 2013
All I watched this season have been satisfying.
Arslan Senki
Hibike! Euphonium
Ore Monogatari!!
Oregairu
and will surely watch UBW later

It's difficult for me to pick the best since they are all on the road to get at least 8/10 from me. I guess, if I happen to be in a condition where I haven't watched the latest episode of all of them and I finally have time to watch them, my watching order would be:
1. Hibike! Euphonium
2. Oregairu
3. Arslan Senki
4. Ore Monogatari!!

I noticed not many that posted here watched (or mentioned. I didn't check each of your list) Hibike! Euphonium. I think it's a shame because, along with the stunning visual and top-notch animation, it offers interesting story as well. Judging from 5 episodes I have watched, it could probably be the best I have watched from KyoAni.

Huge gif ahead:
May 16, 2015 11:18 PM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
I haven't dropped anything yet. :) Then again I was a lot more selective this time around. Most times I give every show that comes with a new season a chance.

Ore Monogatari is probably my favorite this season and for good reason. I started the manga before I began the anime. Went in already liking it. It's really unfortunate that the manga translations aren't going to be coming out as quickly as the anime dishes out episodes, but the anime is quite good. The voices, animation and sound are all very good so I'm pleased with this. Other than that, I haven't tried out everything available, but all the stuff I'm watching right now I would label more as "fun" and not necessarily "good".

Show By Rock probably being my secondary choice for anime I'm enjoying most right now from this airing season for the sole reason that it is about music, there's lots of characters, and the CGI is very nice. Certainly a lot better than the CGI I recall seeing from this one SOL club anime that was full 3D.

I haven't decided if I want to drop Mikagura Academy yet, but I don't like the MC, because I find her constant talking quite irritating. This makes me a bit sour, because she recently played Aoi Miyamori from Shirobako and I thought she did a much better job voicing that role. Anyways, there are only a few characters I like so it's probably not going to be worth it in the long run, but it just might surprise me.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." ⛩️

May 16, 2015 11:19 PM

Apr 2011
Arslan Senki - Easily one of the best of the season, with one of the best ending and opening of the season. CG is a bit wocky, but other than that visuals are fine. Story is nicely done and the pacing is fine too.

Diamond no Ace S2 - Other than the 3 bullshit recap episodes in the beginning, it's pretty much the same as S1.

Hibike! Euphonium - Honestly quite interesting. Visuals, obviously, are beautiful and then there are the characters. Though seemlingly generic, they do make a good team and thus, I can't really complain much.

Houkago no Pleaides - For something that seems to focus most on their characters, it is easily the weakest aspect of the show. The story is generic, but the execution of that isn't as bad as the characters who come out forced. The visuals though, are top-notch but they really could lose the car sounds.

Kekkai Sensen - One of the perfect examples of how to do filler characters right. White seems to be straight out of the manga and her relationship with Watch seems to be one of the more important aspects of the show. The story, while all over the place, is still executed well enough for minimal complaints and the character dynamics are absolutely perfect. Easily, my favorite of the season.

Ore Monogatari!! - Hard to speak for this, but it seems fine. While understandable as to why the MC misunderstands Yamato, it's no less annoying.

Punchline - I honestly have no clue what the fuck goes in this.

Re-Kan! - Like it at first, but the repetition got to me soon. I also heavily dislike the "Showing-eye over hair" style they have going. Surely it's less effort not to draw the entire eye like that?

Show By Rock!! - Went in expecting nothing, got absolutely everything. The hidden gem of the season, the story is generic, but that is not important as that is not it's focus. It's focus is it's music and it provides that spectacularly. The characters also work well enough for minimal complaints. As per it's focus, I find it to be the best of the season so far.

Takamiya Nasuno Desu and Teekyuu 4 - What can I say? Anime on drugs is a damn fine thing.

Triage X - It's sad when a company butchers a manga so they can add more boobs in, only to fail even in that. You want a better story? Go read the manga? Characters too obnoxious? Go read the manga. Wanna fap? Go read the manga. Wanna see some nice actions scenes? Go read the manga. An absolute failure of an adaption.

Vampire Holmes - One of the only two reasons why Triage X is not the worst thing this season. My friend, by himself, made a better animation than this crap. Easily, the worst of the season and perhaps ever.

Only thing I've dropped so far is Ninja Slayer. I dislike false advertisements and this was the epitome of that. Not only that, the Inferno Cop thing was good for one run and when it was limited to 2-3 minutes. This time? Not only was it not funny, but it was terrible at that.
May 16, 2015 11:48 PM

Feb 2013
Short version...

The good:
Sidonia, Plastic Memories, Show by Rock, Ninja Slayer, Owari no Seraph

The average:
Grisaia, Oregairu 2, Triage X, Arslan Senki, FSN UBW, DanMachi

The dropped:
Shokugeki no Souma, Ore Monogatari!!, Yamada, GITS: Arise, Kekkai Sensen, Re-Kan!, RIN-NE, Punchline, Gunslinger Stratos, Denpa Kyoushi, Nagato Yuki-chan

Details:
BurntJellyMay 16, 2015 11:52 PM
May 17, 2015 9:36 AM

Sep 2013
Show By Rock >>> uta no pri sama
The 3d cgi is better than most western stuff, and the music :O
10/10 kawaii overload desu <3
There's also character development :O who would have thought? :)
May 17, 2015 9:46 AM

Feb 2015
I'm only watching Ore Monogatari!! and Arslan that are non sequals dropped everything else except for Ninja slayer and Vampire holmes.

UBW is mediocre aswell.

Danmachi is the worse this season.

If Gintama is nearly the same quality as the first season which im catching up to then Gintama is the best this season.
BurntJelly said:

Ore Monogatari!!
Not bad, but not funny enough to keep me interested, and I knew it was going nowhere fast.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2015 9:47 AM
Feb 2011
I don't have any favorites, though maybe Ninja Slayer as it's the only show that I haven't got bored of yet, though it still isn't good.
And I'm on the verge of dropping Plastic Memories and Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku because these shows are complete shit in my eyes.
All others that I'm watching are either ok or somewhat bad.
May 17, 2015 9:52 AM
Dec 2013
Owari no Seraph is my favourite of the season because it has the most interesting plot out of the anime that I've watched this season.

Haven't dropped anything yet.
May 17, 2015 9:58 AM

Apr 2014
I'm barely catching up with all the series I wanted to watch this season so I can't give my opinion on all of them. :(
-So far Gintama is my favorite by a long margin. I'm amazed how much it can keep the comedy level so consistent after so many episodes.
-Sidonia is also amazing, possibly even more than the first season. Tsumugi is just an excellent addition to the cast and her relationships with the main characters s just very sweet.
-Punchline, Food Wars and Ninja Slayer are all pretty entertaining for being over the top. Food Wars in particular, really impressed me after a questionable first episode.
-Both Hibike and Ore Monogatari are also well executed, but I've not watched anything beyond the 2nd episode yet.

For the rest, I was pretty disappointed with Owari no Seraph, Plastic Memories and UBW. I just expected something remarkable after all the hype they got, but I'm not impressed.
May 17, 2015 10:08 AM

Apr 2015
I will say gintama (later) but I'm still stuck in episode 99 ;____; because I know gintoki never dissapoint me!

I love shokugeki no souma bc souma is such a BA and the food. yumm! eventho still a bit upset because the VA....

Kekkai sensen because all the main characters are interesting. also Leo has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen so far

oreo monogatari!! unusual shoujo romance. takeo and yamato is the cutest thing ever in this season! suna is the best too<3

hibike euphonium! because kyoani's animation is just splendid.

danmachi.
all the characters are getting annoying tbh unless hestia bc she's still adorable. still gonna watch it.

I dropped
oregairu s2. getting boring. but I'll watch it later when it has been finished. I still love hikki.

nagato yuki-chan......
boring. nuff said.

plastic memories.
there's annoying tsundere. and it's not really interesting.

ows.
meh........ no interesting characters, annoying loli. boring.

kyoukai no rinne.
it's just getting boring.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2015 10:16 AM

Feb 2015
I'm loving Owari no Seraph and Ore Monogatari.
Nisekoi Season 2 is starting to get a bit weird, I'm not liking

Plastic memories is so-so, but I'm loving the story.

I haven't dropped anything yet..
:::|| ---A N I M E L I S T--- || ---M A N G A L I S T--- || ---S I G N A T U R E S--- || ---C A R D S--- ||:::
May 17, 2015 10:17 AM

Dec 2013
Arslan Senki is AOTS for me, hands down. As a fan of Akatsuki no Yona and other similar shows, this couldn't be better. So far nothing that spectacular is happening, but in these type of stories the overall journey is most important. Also it established a story with so much potential.

Ore Monogatari together with Yamada-kun are one of the most refreshing shows I have seen in a while. Ore Monogatari shows a bit different take on shoujo love stories, while Yamada-kun is one of those addicting comedy shows featuring quite unusual element in anime.

There are quite a few other good shows but I'm too lazy to write. This season however had a ton of disappointments.
May 17, 2015 10:51 AM

Dec 2012
i dropped denpa kyoushi and re-kan,plastic memories is bearable at best
yamada-kun and oregairu are the best so far
i'm ashamed to admit that i still enjoy owari no seraph
May 17, 2015 10:56 AM

Jun 2011
I'm dropping Arslan Senki for now since there's not much happening and the prince seems like a wuss.

Kekkai Sensen is the only non-sequel anime i'm looking forward. It's very stylish and i just love the ED.
May 17, 2015 11:18 AM

Aug 2014
So far I have only been watching the new season of Gintama and Fate/Stay Night and I like both of them, though F/SN is sort of slow atm.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is the harem genre trashy? ( 1 2 )

JustSomeone15 - May 19

81 by FanofAction »»
11 minutes ago

» What are you going to watch next season?

Pinoffin - May 24

35 by FanofAction »»
20 minutes ago

» Who are the "Four Beauties" of Anime?

Catalano - 47 minutes ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
27 minutes ago

» Misconceptions about anime in general or specific titles that continue to spread despite everything

RobertBobert - 1 hour ago

4 by Catalano »»
31 minutes ago

» Why do people hate MAPPA?

BuddhaIsBetter - May 24

47 by Merve2Love »»
48 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.