Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 13, 2015 12:44 AM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So much for Natsu vs Gray...

Gajeel is merciless!

Wonder what this purification plan is.

Next week is a colour cover and 2 chapters! So hyped to see that!

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
sarroushApr 13, 2015 8:22 AM
Apr 13, 2015 12:54 AM

Mar 2015
I'm glad for a character like Gajeel in this series tbh.
Mashima giving us 2 chapters next week?That's really nice,you can say all you want about him and FT but this guy is a hard worker and I guess none can deny that.

Edit:Nvm it's golden week I forgot ;P
_HeroKenzan_Apr 13, 2015 1:47 AM
Apr 13, 2015 1:00 AM

Mar 2012
Well dang, that fight didn't really last long at all. Haha, it did feel a bit early for such a pivotal confrontation anyway. Honestly, I would prefer to see a Gajeel vs Gray fight first, especially after what Gajeel said.

G_Spark233 said:
Great news to hear! Double the dose for this present arc is a good thing indeed!
Apr 13, 2015 1:01 AM

Oct 2013
I will say it again: Could someone kill Gray, please?
Apr 13, 2015 1:04 AM
Dec 2010
gray didn't remove the FT mark
he put the new one above the old one
Apr 13, 2015 1:08 AM

Nov 2011
Seriously hope they can get Gray back on track again..he's hardly anything like the guy he was before. Kinda curious about what other powers his comrades have.
Apr 13, 2015 1:13 AM

Jul 2014
I guess it was way too early for their epic showdown to begin already but I was soooooo excited for it last week.
Levy appears, she's with Gajeel <3 GaLe appears to be sailing
Apr 13, 2015 1:15 AM

Oct 2011
That was disappointing - Natsu's moment to shine didn't last even 5 seconds. I'm guessing the situation is supposed to get desparate in order for FT to be allowed to win again :(

Apr 13, 2015 1:30 AM

Dec 2012
Well Natsu vs Gray didn't last long.
Gray breaking all their bonds, even removed the FT guild mark.
Dat Lucy slap.
Looks like Avatar caught them all.
Levy is a part of the council as well. So she was the spy.
Gajeel gonna take down Gray and Avatar no matter what.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 13, 2015 1:35 AM

May 2010
Oh, Lucy, great slap. Natsu, your women! DO SOMETHING D:
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 13, 2015 1:44 AM
Jan 2014
Is double chapter because next week is Golden Week which is holiday in Japan.
Apr 13, 2015 1:47 AM

Apr 2014
aos10 said:

Exactly what I thought.
Apr 13, 2015 1:49 AM

Jul 2007
Well Lucy, it takes some guts to go up to someone like Gray and slap him in the face. Lots of respect for that.
Sadly it seems that Gray has gone fully bonkers.
If this Mary is the same Mary as in Ice Trail, this chapter is even more confusing as I have no idea why she became this way. Her familiar-tone talking about Gray does seem to imply that tho...
IT was great to see Levy too and it is no surprise that she is also in the council. Gajeel's outlook also showcases great character development and reflects upon what happened in Tartarus and the death of that council-woman.

Also is it just me or the whole "we bound his magic, why is he still this strong?!" part foreshadow END?
Apr 13, 2015 2:03 AM

May 2014
This is by far, FOR ME, the best chapter after TS. It truly is.

The way Natsu and Gray fought.... to the fact Lucy came and slap Gray´s face... (I said Juvia would slap Gray´s face... but its was Lucy :D)

Mary seems to have a Black Magic, so they are not that weak. I thought Lucy had a baby sor a moment huehuehue

Jerome is there with is Black Sword... threating Natsu to kill Lucy. Damn.

Briar is not there, maybe she is the spy.

and now Gajeel´s part... it game chills to hear his speech. If Gray vs Gajeel happens... we are gonna have a bloddy fight

Z4k said:
aos10 said:

Exactly what I thought.

Btw we were right when we said Gray wasnt possessed or being controlled :)

Yeah we said he was a acting bad, but we got right when we said he was sain.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
sarroushApr 13, 2015 3:44 AM
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Apr 13, 2015 2:19 AM

Apr 2014
Omg LEVY is in council omg omg omg omg
Apr 13, 2015 2:26 AM

Jun 2014
Mad Respect for Gajeel. He should be given the rights to kick EdgeLords A*s (Gray)

As for Gray he's probably just using this Edgy act to stop this so called purification plan. Just like any other Shounen manga.

Natsu STAHP with the Friendship BS, it's embarassing -_-'.

Cheers for Gajeel x Levy the only working pair in FT !
Apr 13, 2015 2:30 AM

Jul 2007
kakoa1234 said:
Z4k said:

Exactly what I thought.

except he is clearly getting insane from his power. THat counts as controlled.
Levy outright repeated that too - it does not feel like Gray, its as if his heart is filed with dark.
That's no different from F-Rogue.

molassus said:

Just how is it a BS

Everything Nasu said is logical - guild is the relationships formed and not the mark. You can't erase your experiences by simply removing the mark.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.

sarroushApr 13, 2015 8:22 AM
Apr 13, 2015 2:31 AM

Apr 2014
kakoa1234 said:
Z4k said:

Exactly what I thought.

Tbh I still believe what Gray's doing is just an act and probably has an ulterior motive.

CookingPriest said:
kakoa1234 said:

I would've agreed with you if Gray showed signs of insanity during the end of Tartaros arc but nothing happened that could have proved your points. He was quite sane even before and after his fight with Mard Geer despite using the devil slaying magic to the extreme so it doesn't make sense for him to lose his sanity just because he trained with Juvia for a few months.

sarroushApr 13, 2015 8:23 AM
Apr 13, 2015 2:46 AM

Jun 2014
molassus said:

Just how is it a BS

Everything Nasu said is logical - guild is the relationships formed and not the mark. You can't erase your experiences by simply removing the mark. [/quote]

It's BS because we've heard it a million times in this series. And i'm not referring to how logical the " speech " was i was merely saying how embarassing that shit is, not that it matters anyway.

Z4k said:
CookingPriest said:

I would've agreed with you if Gray showed signs of insanity during the end of Tartaros arc but nothing happened that could have proved your points. He was quite sane even before and after his fight with Mard Geer despite using the devil slaying magic to the extreme so it doesn't make sense for him to lose his sanity just because he trained with Juvia for a few months.

So i guess in the Edgemaster's mind it goes something like this ?

>MUH REVENGE
>MUH BOOK OF E.N.D

pretty sane to me.

Apr 13, 2015 2:49 AM

Jan 2015
So Gray and Natsu seemed about equal at power. Lucy to the rescue :D

Gray is showing so much hatred towards natsu and the other , wonder what'll happen when he realizes that Natsu is End.

TBH i don't think after this Avatar sub arc gray will go back to normal , he will still follow his own chosen path.

A little disappointing chap . :3
Apr 13, 2015 2:53 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Well that fight was a disappointment..

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Apr 13, 2015 2:54 AM

Apr 2014
molassus said:
Z4k said:

>MUH REVENGE
>MUH BOOK OF E.N.D

pretty sane to me.

How is your assumption even relevant to what I said?

Apr 13, 2015 3:03 AM

Aug 2012
Gajeel gives no shits about Gray god dam
Apr 13, 2015 3:06 AM

Jun 2014
Z4k said:
molassus said:

>MUH REVENGE
>MUH BOOK OF E.N.D

pretty sane to me.

How is your assumption even relevant to what I said?

Because he's clearly focused on getting his hands on the book of E.N.D.
He said this chapter his perfectly sane.
A character driven by vengeance cannot be considered sane.

Whether his attitude is just an act or him being possessed. Nobody knows.
But from the information that was given he's hellbent on getting his hands on the book. That's the primary reason (at least for now) for his actions. He's willing to do anything to reach his goals.

sarroushApr 13, 2015 8:24 AM
Apr 13, 2015 3:08 AM

Jul 2007
No madmen will admit being mad.
Apr 13, 2015 3:15 AM

Dec 2012
ugh lucy >.>

Anyway, okay chapter, nothing unexpected. Though I really wish like I said before, that gray has more reasons than we are led to believe, being controlled by the curse is a pretty lame reason. And hopefully Juvia plays a part in the climax of his character.

Still waiting for Erza </3

3.5/5
Apr 13, 2015 3:15 AM
Apr 2015
I wish the Natsu vs Gray fight was longer and I really want Gray to get back to normal... I hate him like this. It's good to know where Levy is though, I'm happy she's in the council. Very excited for the next chapter! (> ~ <)
Apr 13, 2015 3:17 AM
Sep 2012
Pretty good chapter, it went by fast for me.

Gray doesn't seem like that much of an a-hole, at least compared to Sasuke, he is holding back from hurting his old Fairy Tail comrades. If Natsu just agreed to leave him alone, he wouldn't hurt them, Sasuke on the other hand he wanted to kill Naruto and the whole leaf village, he was just an a-hole.

Lucy slapping Gray that was awesome, that is something Sakura would never do to Sasuke. Way to go Lucy.

This Mary chick seems to be a force to be wreakon with, I am interesting how Lucy is going to defeat her.

The only problem I had was those footers getting back up, after their performance last chapter, they have no right to get up, they should have stayed down, they had their chance. That only means this arc is going to be longer, ugh.

So Levy is part of the council, yeah. I am so happy she and Gajeel are still together, she was disguised for some Avatar foot soldier, I didn't know Avatar had foot soldiers. I wanted to see her acting skills.

So next week we got two chapters, well I guess that is to make up for Golden Week break that is coming up.
Apr 13, 2015 3:19 AM
Apr 2015
G_Spark233 said:

OMG YAS.
Apr 13, 2015 3:35 AM

Dec 2008
Ugh. Quite honestly, if what Gajeel said is true, about a shit ton of people dying as a result of that purification thing...Then Gray's less redeemable than initially thought. Specially if he'll take part in enacting the ritual. So, can you die, please? It's obviously not going to happen, and Juvia's not going to be left alone. The likelihood is, she'll end up being the reason he stops being batshit insane. But right now, as of chapter 428, I want him to die. Who knows what'll happen in upcoming chapters to obviously change my thoughts, but alas. We shall see.

Gajeel, you made this chapter with your logic. <3
Lucy, you made this chapter with your guts to bitchslap Gray. He deserved that and even more.
Apr 13, 2015 4:07 AM
Jan 2014
Natsu underestimated his opponents... He really should have finished them off or put chains in them. We still don't know for how long Natsu and Gray have been fighting. That probably gave them time to awaken and for the reinforcements to appear.

That girl's dark magic...she attacked Lucy's organs. That's dangerous...but what is the catch,I wonder.

Well,it's pretty clear from today's chapter that Gray doesn't want to involve the rest of the guild in this,and intentionally acted like a dick.

When Lucy exploded on him,for an instant,he stopped that stare of his. Maybe if Lucy continued,she could have convinced him. Well,Gray's attitude will have the opposite effect. Well,i hope that Natsu kicks his ass while he is at it.

Code blue...I imagine that the council finally move? Well,Levy could have been keeping in contact with the rest of the guild,I don't know. Or at least keeping in contact with someone like Erza.

Now that we can rest assures that Avatar isn't entirely fodder,it would be best for the guild to back em up,now. Lucy is gonna need moral support. I doubt some pep talk from Natsu can help her.

Despite being chained,Natsu could have probably escaped...had Lucy not been on the floor with a sword next to her head. She will probably blame herself for that. Plus,there is the issue of Gray. It brought about her feelings of loneliness and abandonment when the guild split.

Also,I should have known that levy would have followed Gajeel into the council. Still...what about Droiy and Jet?it would be nice to see what they are doing.
hello09Apr 13, 2015 4:19 AM
Apr 13, 2015 4:23 AM
Apr 2015
Behemoth11 said:
I will say it again: Could someone kill Gray, please?
no he's my favorite character ;-;
Apr 13, 2015 4:24 AM
Apr 2015
tsudecimo said:
ugh lucy >.>

Anyway, okay chapter, nothing unexpected. Though I really wish like I said before, that gray has more reasons than we are led to believe, being controlled by the curse is a pretty lame reason. And hopefully Juvia plays a part in the climax of his character.

3.5/5

Umm I want Erza to have the short edolas hair :D
Apr 13, 2015 4:27 AM
Apr 2015
hello09 said:
Natsu underestimated his opponents... He really should have finished them off or put chains in them. We still don't know for how long Natsu and Gray have been fighting. That probably gave them time to awaken and for the reinforcements to appear.

That girl's dark magic...she attacked Lucy's organs. That's dangerous...but what is the catch,I wonder.

Well,it's pretty clear from today's chapter that Gray doesn't want to involve the rest of the guild in this,and intentionally acted like a dick.

When Lucy exploded on him,for an instant,he stopped that stare of his. Maybe if Lucy continued,she could have convinced him. Well,Gray's attitude will have the opposite effect. Well,i hope that Natsu kicks his ass while he is at it.

Code blue...I imagine that the council finally move? Well,Levy could have been keeping in contact with the rest of the guild,I don't know. Or at least keeping in contact with someone like Erza.

Now that we can rest assures that Avatar isn't entirely fodder,it would be best for the guild to back em up,now. Lucy is gonna need moral support. I doubt some pep talk from Natsu can help her.

Despite being chained,Natsu could have probably escaped...had Lucy not been on the floor with a sword next to her head. She will probably blame herself for that. Plus,there is the issue of Gray. It brought about her feelings of loneliness and abandonment when the guild split.

Also,I should have known that levy would have followed Gajeel into the council. Still...what about Droiy and Jet?it would be nice to see what they are doing.

Wow you're right!!
Apr 13, 2015 4:41 AM

Mar 2012
I want to believe that Gray lives is numbered by now.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 13, 2015 4:53 AM

Oct 2013
Wow wrecked hard again, seems like they are in big trouble.

Gajeel shows no mercy, this guy is amazing. And Levy is in council too with him.

God bless Mashima for 2 chapters next week, such a workaholic but I admire his hard work.

tsudecimo said:

Me too, can't wait for her.
Apr 13, 2015 4:57 AM

Feb 2012
My man Gray is exposing FT's bullshit,

He ain't about that Nakama shit anymore.
Apr 13, 2015 5:10 AM

May 2014
CookingPriest said:
kakoa1234 said:

Levy outright repeated that too - it does not feel like Gray, its as if his heart is filed with dark.

Stop being delusional grayfans.

molassus said:

Just how is it a BS

Everything Nasu said is logical - guild is the relationships formed and not the mark. You can't erase your experiences by simply removing the mark.

What? Gray even mention he is perfectly fine. He just getting insane by END. Is that being possessed? No. Is that being controlled? No.

Grayfanboys? You dont have a clue waht fanboys means. We did our prediction adn other did theirs.

Our prediction was Gray wasnt possessed or being controlled. And were right. You just cant accpect it.

By your logic, you are a GRay hater?
Apr 13, 2015 5:26 AM

Dec 2011
This is getting so far and really nice to see Levi again as she follow Gajeel and i guess Gajeel might be the one to free Natsu and Lucy.
So hyper for next week double chapter.....
Apr 13, 2015 5:31 AM

Jul 2007
blfan said:

Gray doesn't seem like that much of an a-hole, at least compared to Sasuke, he is holding back from hurting his old Fairy Tail comrades. If Natsu just agreed to leave him alone, he wouldn't hurt them, Sasuke on the other hand he wanted to kill Naruto and the whole leaf village, he was just an a-hole.

One of many reasons why Sasuke comparison is stupid

Sauce did what he did out of his own will.

Gray on other hand is being compromised by his powers. Gray's still Gray, just with no moral compass or any other desires beyond his goal.

I am beginning to think that it will take Juvia to make him snap out from under influence of his powers.
Apr 13, 2015 6:04 AM

May 2014
CookingPriest said:
blfan said:

One of many reasons why Sasuke comparison is stupid

Sauce did what he did out of his own will.

Gray on other hand is being compromised by his powers. Gray's still Gray, just with no moral compass or any other desires beyond his goal.

I am beginning to think that it will take Juvia to make him snap out from under influence of his powers.

Or maybe Ultear. Gray actually refered that she is alive. And that maybe a hint for her comeback... even if it is only to make Gray mind okay and making him stop with the revenge thing.
Apr 13, 2015 6:15 AM
Sep 2014
Great chapter! It seems to me like Gray still loves his Fairy Tail comrades, since when Mary started hurting Lucy, I could see pain in Gray's gaze. Also Gajeel and Levy are working TOGETHER. FYEAH GAJEVY <3
You know, I didn't remember that thing about Natsu being END until I read a comment and it hit me... what will Gray do when he finds out? This is gonna be good, this arc promises to be great.
Next week we get double chapter and color pages, I'm so excited :D

Apr 13, 2015 6:16 AM
Mar 2015
Aww gajeel so cute but you arnt gonna stop shit. If he fights gray he will lose, is he fights Jerome, mabey he will win, but not without using all his strength, lily will be their so it may be a sword fight. If Levvy comes then we have our two girl quota so she can fight big boob briar. But she would die then lol.

Lucy..... gray didnt hurt you himself and she dealt with much worse so ok. Gray needs to power of human love to heal him. Either Juvia will get there or Lucy will since she is all about that sailor moon power.

Natsu can wipe at least 3 member in one swoop so we only need to worry about Briar. Jerome and The head priest. Who may or may not be the end fight to stop the Purification plan.

the only people who can come help the situation is sabertooth

and the magic council, that we know of
Apr 13, 2015 6:18 AM

May 2014
kaitonic said:
This is getting so far and really nice to see Levi again as she follow Gajeel and i guess Gajeel might be the one to free Natsu and Lucy.

https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/587563865136742400 In the next 4 weeks we are going to have 2 chapters each :D
Apr 13, 2015 6:19 AM
Mar 2015
kakoa1234 said:
CookingPriest said:

Stop being delusional grayfans.

Just how is it a BS

What? Gray even mention he is perfectly fine. He just getting insane by END. Is that being possessed? No. Is that being controlled? No.

Grayfanboys? You dont have a clue waht fanboys means. We did our prediction adn other did theirs.

Our prediction was Gray wasnt possessed or being controlled. And were right. You just cant accpect it.

How do you know gray is being possesed? We still don;t know what the black mark is doing to him. The real kicker is that their is no one we know who could tell us about devil slayer magic or if gray is really possesd. If he is then we need wendy dont we.
Apr 13, 2015 6:23 AM

May 2014
trump54 said:
kakoa1234 said:

How do you know gray is being possesed? We still don;t know what the black mark is doing to him. The real kicker is that their is no one we know who could tell us about devil slayer magic or if gray is really possesd. If he is then we need wendy dont we.

I said Gray is not being possessed or controlled... why are you saying that to me xD
Apr 13, 2015 6:24 AM

Jan 2014
Gray you douche... (-_-)
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 13, 2015 6:25 AM
Sep 2013
kakoa1234 said:
kaitonic said:

https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/587563865136742400 In the next 4 weeks we are going to have 2 chapters each :D

you can say about him what you want but he is a really hardworking guy..I still remember the time where we got 3 chapters in one week:)
wtfitsmegamanApr 13, 2015 7:13 AM
Apr 13, 2015 6:29 AM

May 2014
wtfitsmegaman said:
kakoa1234 said:

you can say about him what you want but he is a really harding working guy..I still remember the time where we got 3 chapters in one week:)

Yeah. he is one of the most hardworking shounend mangaka.
Apr 13, 2015 6:32 AM
Mar 2015
sarroush said:
Ugh. Quite honestly, if what Gajeel said is true, about a shit ton of people dying as a result of that purification thing...Then Gray's less redeemable than initially thought. Specially if he'll take part in enacting the ritual. So, can you die, please? It's obviously not going to happen, and Juvia's not going to be left alone. The likelihood is, she'll end up being the reason he stops being batshit insane. But right now, as of chapter 428, I want him to die. Who knows what'll happen in upcoming chapters to obviously change my thoughts, but alas. We shall see.

Gajeel, you made this chapter with your logic. <3
Lucy, you made this chapter with your guts to bitchslap Gray. He deserved that and even more.

You want him to die that fine. But I hope you dont actually think that will happen. I am pretty sure that even though Lucy is the narrator the character the is the stand in for the author is Gray. He is not the first person we have me will to do somthing that endanger the lives of many people. Juvia and Gajeel were two fo our first and here they are now. Natsu looks up to Laxus and he very willingly and unpossessed risk the lives of many people for dumb reasons. oH and logical chracters are rarely strong characters. Its only happy go lucky idots who get to always back up thier ideals with their fists. If gajeel fights gray he is gonna lose so bad.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 378 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Amberleh - Mar 28, 2014

93 by a0o-kun »»
Today, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 377 Discussion

Mikan - Mar 28, 2014

34 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 5, 6:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 376 Discussion ( 1 2 )

SandyBoi - Mar 20, 2014

96 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 5, 6:28 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 370 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kevin_video - Feb 7, 2014

105 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 3, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Diogo_Brando - Jan 31, 2014

87 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 3, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.